PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77

Hurricane88
12-08-2009, 02:02 PM
by the way,

just want to ask all lao jiaos here.

the gal friendly hotels in hcm based on what criteria to reject the gals from coming to the hotel that u staying?

the reasons given by the manager like not very convincing enough.

Never encounter before lei esp. Nhat Ha Hotel...think maybe you din specify 2 person to stay when you register...:)

skyfree
12-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Never encounter before lei esp. Nhat Ha Hotel...think maybe you din specify 2 person to stay when you register...:)

sorry bro hurricane88, what u means by i did not specify 2 person to stay when i register?

kraphead
12-08-2009, 03:43 PM
thanks for the swift reply! headed up to hcmc in sept and might be visiting my classmate there. aw dang, guess i'll just stay in hcmc and ask her to come find me instead ;)

mikemike
12-08-2009, 05:17 PM
what you can do is your very first day when you check in the hotel, tell the receptionist that your BX with come later and stay with you or you can meet her before you check in the hotel since day 1..so far didn't have any problem staying @ A&M hotel.
my 2 cents dong ;-p

sorry bro hurricane88, what u means by i did not specify 2 person to stay when i register?

raverboy
12-08-2009, 05:41 PM

See that you are on the path of discovering new frontiers.

Me worse, technically retired from cheonging. Can say alreadi "Found Wat I'm Looking For" ... ger who meet my expectations

1. Sweet, cute, fun, bubbly and just make you forget all the problems.

2. Sexy and great in bed.

My onli worry now is to make sure that these two gers dunt meet one another.

My sentiments exactly. It has been my theory that we all need a "#1" and "#2", like the Vietnamese saying '#1' is your 'com' and '#2' is your 'pho'. Everyday eat com will get bored right, so must sometimes eat pho. #1 is the kind you can bring home to meet your parents and be the good mother of your children. #2 is simply your whore in the bedroom and your excitement provider. #1 for love, #2 for lust. :D

Trust me, I have been looking for that 1 woman who can be both #1 and #2, but very difficult to find in VN. Perhaps only ang mo woman can play the dual role.

I tell you man, the muslims figured it out perfectly but lagi worse - 4 wives under one roof is permitted under islamic law. Question is, can you handle that? :eek:

sexlegend
12-08-2009, 06:23 PM
My sentiments exactly. It has been my theory that we all need a "#1" and "#2", like the Vietnamese saying '#1' is your 'com' and '#2' is your 'pho'. Everyday eat com will get bored right, ...

I tell you man, the muslims figured it out perfectly but lagi worse - 4 wives under one roof is permitted under islamic law. Question is, can you handle that? :eek:

Actually both my current GFs are non WL, but their bedroom performances definitely put the WLs to shame. That is why my signature reads "Money talks but chocolate sings". Once they are comfy and high with "feeling", they can realli be very open minded towards sex (=karma sutra).

But one thing for sure ... I will never try to be gung-ho enuf to put these two under one roof unless I wanna risk finding my ding-dong between banh mi the next morning.

Director
12-08-2009, 10:00 PM
But one thing for sure ... I will never try to be gung-ho enuf to put these two under one roof unless I wanna risk finding my ding-dong between banh mi the next morning.

First of all , your nick definitely suit you. You are the LEGEND. I know it is a piece of cake for you to get the WLs but I have question for you. How do you let them go? I always find it tough to split up with them. Just want some advice from the Legend.

Justman8
13-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Just had lunch at this singapore style hainanese chicken rice...not bad but price oso average...just for ppl who wants to eat normal non viet food...address is Com Ga Hai Nam 379 Nguyen Tri Phuong P5 Q10. Tel. 38532211, 38550531....like their chicken, roast pork, steamed soup, etc...:)

I tried this shop many times as the foods served tasted better than some other chinese resturants in HCM. Especially I like to eat chicken rice, roast porks, braised porks and steam soups. I find the price still reasonable.

The boss Michael is a Singaporean and former famous OKT at Geylang Lor 14 Night Tokyo.

Zaryl
13-08-2009, 01:35 AM
hahaha..thank you Zaryl, Carrot007 and SS08 for inviting me to disco...hope you guys enjoyed yourself...:)

nice meeting you in person too.. :)

Zaryl
13-08-2009, 01:46 AM
You mention everything liao but i knew something must be missing becos your post stop after disco....after disco liao leh?mot minh di ve ha?hehe.......:confused:

yes, your eyes beri sharp...after disco we went to have supper at Nguyen Trai

after supper go back hotel alone... :p

Tony Stark
13-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Actually both my current GFs are non WL, but their bedroom performances definitely put the WLs to shame. That is why my signature reads "Money talks but chocolate sings". Once they are comfy and high with "feeling", they can realli be very open minded towards sex (=karma sutra).

Hey dai kor! Hope everything's well. Thought you MIA liao! :eek:

I'm very happy for you. Now you don't need to visit your neighbourhood "shops" for quick release any more. Hahaha.

How I wish I can be in the same boat as you. :D

Botarbolampar
13-08-2009, 03:18 AM
another good chill out place with local talent live music is at:
YOKO 22A Nguyen Thi Dieu Quan 3 Ph: 3933 0577 .................

Thanks that's the type of place for me.............

Botarbolampar
13-08-2009, 03:22 AM
[QUOTE=raverboy;3995865]... My new resolution after 1 year living in Saigon - 1. no more clubbing in D1, 2. no more hair salons in D1. New playgrounds to be discovered - D. Go Vap, D5, D7 and D. Binh Thanh.../QUOTE]

My GF just crazy about Acoustic Cafe ... seem tat most Viet teen realli into rock. One thing good is tat the liquor is cheap. Drink till pengsan also wont burn too big hole in your pocket.

Basket.......called you on saturday, your phone was off. Where did you hide?

Botarbolampar
13-08-2009, 03:38 AM
Dun say you lah, same hotel same trip also dowan to contact us.....:rolleyes: bo swee lah, scared I ask you for the US$10m which you owed me izit???:D
Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Kekekekekekeke 10m vnd maybe I still have. Don't worry, we have plenty of opportunities to cheong next time.

Botarbolampar
13-08-2009, 03:45 AM
[/QUOTE]
My GF just crazy about Acoustic Cafe ... seem tat most Viet teen realli into rock. One thing good is tat the liquor is cheap. Drink till pengsan also wont burn too big hole in your pocket.[/QUOTE]

Basket......I called you on Saturday your phone was off. Too bad!

snipeshot08
13-08-2009, 08:08 AM
hahaha..thank you Zaryl, Carrot007 and SS08 for inviting me to disco...hope you guys enjoyed yourself...:)

No problemo, its great to meet nice gentleman like you after a long break from such meet-ups ;)

Pai-say we left early when the action was just getting HOT!!!:p guess my sleeping time is much overdued liao.....:o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-08-2009, 08:12 AM
yes, somehow, my friend told me very long journey....i also saw the brochure that stated 6 hours journey...how can that be possible?

i sat in the bus with few ang mos.....sit until backside cramp liao loh.....somemore the bus along the way pick up people and drop people off....and drive slowly sia....

yes, i saw the super cheap jackets at the night market, the people just place them on a cover that lies on the floor...even when the police came, they try to pull the cover and run, how can that be? so heavy...

lucky, i got bring along a jacket as my friend mentioned there at night very cold....wear just t-shirt walking at night, damn cold liao...but the dessert and food there cheap sia....

Glad you enjoyed yourself there ;) lucky you sat with Ang-mo cause they dun have the habit of putting up their naked footies up behind your seats :eek:

You be surprised to know most of those jackets are from the genuine factories and are mostly production overruns or QC rejects, some only very small stain and they reject the whole piece, just bring home wash can remove liao :D

Yupe the roadside foods serving steaming hot food are SHIOK!!! Can see the steam rising up into the air when you eat....;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-08-2009, 08:21 AM
by the way,

just want to ask all lao jiaos here.

the gal friendly hotels in hcm based on what criteria to reject the gals from coming to the hotel that u staying?

the reasons given by the manager like not very convincing enough.

The modus operandi of that hotel is such that they will allocate a spare room under your gal's ID when you check in with your gal. No you do not need to pay for this spare room.

This is so that when there is a search by Cong An, the hotel management can claim that that gal have her own room and there is no way for them to control her movement to your room.

When there are no more spare rooms aka fully booked, most of the time they will reject those irregulars guests (meaning you don't stay there all the time) bringing guest and may only close one-eye to those super-regulars clients as they do not want to offend those regular clients.

How I know? Because I stay there every month and kay-poh kay-poh ask them.....:D This is why we always say here in HCM that there are no guaranteed gf-friendly hotels as it depends on many factors ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-08-2009, 08:25 AM

My regular question, they got younger sisters to introduce?????:D:D kekekekeke

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
13-08-2009, 08:28 AM

after supper go back hotel alone... :p

You go back alone only mah...............somebody else got back-up plan....:D:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

sexlegend
13-08-2009, 10:36 AM
... You are the LEGEND ... How do you let them go? [QUOTE]

Allo ... you never see movie or read comic ka? Normally the heroes become legend after they kena killed or bombed. Sigh, dunt wan to be in the same boat especially after a great session :rolleyes:

Let them go? For you, with your Pierce Brosnan lookalike, loaded, sweeter than honey talk; I realli think it's veri difficult ler or even impossible. The ger will glue to you with super industrial grade Elephant glue the moment they got the chance to get close to you. :D

[QUOTE=Tony Stark;4004817]...Now you don't need to visit your neighbourhood "shops" for quick release any more.

Last month, these two GFs realli came my place in alternate days = for me, it's almost daily. After one week, my colleagues asked me if I was sick as my face look damn pale (dehydrated) ... no more tadpole-soldiers to attack the neighbourhood shops roi.

Basket.......called you on saturday, your phone was off. Where did you hide?

Went S'pore for the weekend. Btw, need ur local knowledge of the more "family-oriented" places like restaurant, cafes, lounges or pubs (non-PR type).

sexlegend
13-08-2009, 10:50 AM
My regular question, they got younger sisters to introduce?????:D:D kekekekeke

Cheerios.....SS08

GF #1 is 18+ yo. If I remember correctly, the younger sis is onli 13 yo. Think hv to wait another 5 yrs before reach the legal age. :D

Anyway, she already refused to join me for any group gathering (especially foreigners). Brought her couple of times to join the dinner / disco sessions with my colleagues / friends / or even samsters; but some ended up not so pleasant.

In most of these outings, my buddies usually brought their WLs gers who tok about the KTVs and other conversation which my ger not so comfy about. One or two times, the guys even secretly asked for her hp and even got one time tis idiot even asked her how much do she charge for LT. Sigh. She now labels all foreigner guys as sex maniac.

skyfree
13-08-2009, 11:02 AM
The modus operandi of that hotel is such that they will allocate a spare room under your gal's ID when you check in with your gal. No you do not need to pay for this spare room.

This is so that when there is a search by Cong An, the hotel management can claim that that gal have her own room and there is no way for them to control her movement to your room.

When there are no more spare rooms aka fully booked, most of the time they will reject those irregulars guests (meaning you don't stay there all the time) bringing guest and may only close one-eye to those super-regulars clients as they do not want to offend those regular clients.

How I know? Because I stay there every month and kay-poh kay-poh ask them.....:D This is why we always say here in HCM that there are no guaranteed gf-friendly hotels as it depends on many factors ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

good information on how the management is being run.

that means, when i first book the room, i must tell them the name of the other person who is staying with me?

or do i have to tell them one more person will be staying with me instead, but i dont give the name can?

KangTuo
13-08-2009, 11:48 AM

that means, when i first book the room, i must tell them the name of the other person who is staying with me?

or do i have to tell them one more person will be staying with me instead, but i dont give the name can?

if you go HCMC cheong, everynight different girls, how to give name in advance.

what I did is that when I check in, I just tell the recep that I got friends staying with me. A&Em hotel is always a safer bet.

I remember reading somewhere in this thread that a bro even managed to smuggle a gal back to his 5 star hotel. There are always tricks and loopholes...

KangTuo
13-08-2009, 11:54 AM

after supper go back hotel alone...

You go back alone only mah...............somebody else got back-up plan....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

i want to hear stories!!! :D:)

XeDen
13-08-2009, 01:04 PM
No problemo, its great to meet nice gentleman like you after a long break from such meet-ups ;)
Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

NNKC, most of the time I go meet U in HCMC, I not gentleman meh??? So how?? want to go HCMC on 12th Nov or not???

Hurricane88
13-08-2009, 01:36 PM

Think you got all the answers liao...just book for two person and when you register...just tell them your baxa (dun have oso nvr mind) will check in later...:)

Hurricane88
13-08-2009, 01:38 PM

Pai-say we left early when the action was just getting HOT!!!:p guess my sleeping time is much overdued liao.....:o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

No problem la...as long as you continue to invite me can liao...you do looked tired that night...still need to keep your bx happy lei...:)

birdie8819
13-08-2009, 03:14 PM
.thank you Zaryl, Carrot007 and SS08 for inviting me to disco...hope you guys enjoyed yourself...

HUH ??? Tot you retired liao ??? :confused:

Pai-say we left early when the action was just getting HOT!!!: guess my sleeping time is much overdued liao.....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

??? How cum so early go back ??? Tot you very young only ??? :p

i want to hear stories!!! :

Ya ! Where's all the FR's ????? :p :D

VietnamLover
13-08-2009, 03:56 PM
吉仙酒楼 1073 Tran Hung Dao P5 Q5 DT:6.2610.526

fuckger, what does '吉仙酒楼' mean in English? Thanks.

VietnamLover
13-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Gossip and Barocco closed for renovations. From the outside it looks like Barocco is gearing up for a big re-launch. Hopefully the sexiest female DJ in HCMC will continue to spin there... :p

030 on Nguyen Cu Trinh is closed indefintely. Looks like the other 'big boy' has more clout so wins in the end.

The list is updated. Thanks.

VietnamLover
13-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Lion City
Add: 30, Le Anh Xuan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

the new address is 45 Le Anh Xuan Street just beside Lien An hotel.. Contact Lion City Cafe & Restaurant - Saigon (http://www.lioncityrestaurant.com/about-us.html)

Zaryl, thanks for your assistance. It is updated.

VietnamLover
13-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Some places of interest.......................

Che Thanh Tam - 96 Bui Huu Nghia P7 Q5 (For those desert lover. They serve hot and cold desert till 12midnight)

Hai San 346 - 346 Cao Thang P12 Q10 (Interesting local sea food, cheap and good)

Acoustic - 6E1 Ngo Thoi Nhiem Q3 (Local live rock band, small place and fully pack with viet rockers)

FTV Lounge 58 - Ton That Thiep D1 (saw this place while waiting for friends, wonder anyone been there before)

Botarbolampar, thanks for your information. It's added in the list.

VietnamLover
13-08-2009, 04:38 PM
fuckger, what does '吉仙酒楼' mean in English? Thanks.

Sorry for my error in writing your nick. Should be fcukger. ;) My apologization again.

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 09:07 AM
GF #1 is 18+ yo. If I remember correctly, the younger sis is onli 13 yo. Think hv to wait another 5 yrs before reach the legal age. :D

Anyway, she already refused to join me for any group gathering (especially foreigners). Brought her couple of times to join the dinner / disco sessions with my colleagues / friends / or even samsters; but some ended up not so pleasant.

In most of these outings, my buddies usually brought their WLs gers who tok about the KTVs and other conversation which my ger not so comfy about. One or two times, the guys even secretly asked for her hp and even got one time tis idiot even asked her how much do she charge for LT. Sigh. She now labels all foreigner guys as sex maniac.

Sheesh.......now you also go for SYT......sigh too many young & handsome competitors like u nowadays :( how to tarn jiak......:D

Troi oi this kind of "chee hong kia" you still called "buddies" ah, how can they ask the HP num from your gal??????:eek:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 09:08 AM

Not give name lah, pass the gal's ID to the recept can already, they need to keep at recept as it is a compulsory practice ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 09:10 AM

You can everynite different gals meh??????:confused: oh yah forget now you have lumber 1 & lumber 2 huh..........:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 09:11 AM
i want to hear stories!!! :D:)

Ask Zaryl lah, he much better at telling stories or FR, I sucked at this......:o

Somemore I where got stories to tell, me always with my beloved only....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 09:16 AM
NNKC, most of the time I go meet U in HCMC, I not gentleman meh??? So how?? want to go HCMC on 12th Nov or not???

Yah lah yah lah you are the NICEST gentlemen I have ever met in the whole of Vietnam, swee bo?????:D

You sponsoring ah?????:D Of all days you go & pick weekdays, if you weekend I sure ON you wan......now my leaves very Private Limited, then why you think I every month go HCM on Saturday and come back on Sunday...:(

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 09:17 AM
No problem la...as long as you continue to invite me can liao...you do looked tired that night...still need to keep your bx happy lei...:)

Yah that trip forgot to take xtra tonic before I come......:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 09:20 AM
HUH ??? Tot you retired liao ???

??? How cum so early go back ??? Tot you very young only ??? :p

Chey si birdie.........retired liao cannot meet people meh??? Not dead leh:confused:, only retired just like many of us here.....:D

Yah me always 35 but my body & biological clock argued with me that nite....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

XeDen
14-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Yah lah yah lah you are the NICEST gentlemen I have ever met in the whole of Vietnam, swee bo?????

You sponsoring ah?????:D Of all days you go & pick weekdays, if you weekend I sure ON you wan......now my leaves very Private Limited, then why you think I every month go HCM on Saturday and come back on Sunday...

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

I will sponsor 1 hairwash cum massage in LD4 plus 1 dinner in 5 star hotel:D

Who ask you to be SENIOR Staff in your company??? Too important to your company liao, that is why cannot let you go on leave easily la... I different.. I stay in company, they feel I just a redundant so keep chasing me out... forced leave .. sianz:mad: Your company got vacancy for me or not?? I very cheap labour and hardworking... I dont mind a 40% pay cut from my current income...

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 10:14 AM
I will sponsor 1 hairwash cum massage in LD4 plus 1 dinner in 5 star hotel.

Who ask you to be SENIOR Staff in your company??? Too important to your company liao, that is why cannot let you go on leave easily la... I different.. I stay in company, they feel I just a redundant so keep chasing me out... forced leave .. sianz, Your company got vacancy for me or not?? I very cheap labour and hardworking... I dont mind a 40% pay cut from my current income...

So kind of you.......so touched.......but errrrrrrrr still not very tempting neh.........:D

What Senior Staff???? Simi lai???? Senior Citizen priviledge card have lah.....:D

Harlo even with 40% paycut your salary still double or triple my pathetic salary leh, so how to employ u?????:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

skyfree
14-08-2009, 11:40 AM

what I did is that when I check in, I just tell the recep that I got friends staying with me. A&Em hotel is always a safer bet.

I remember reading somewhere in this thread that a bro even managed to smuggle a gal back to his 5 star hotel. There are always tricks and loopholes...

that is why, somemore i book in that time...i don't think i can give the name of the girl that i am bringing back.....

skyfree
14-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Think you got all the answers liao...just book for two person and when you register...just tell them your baxa (dun have oso nvr mind) will check in later...:)

ok thanks bro hurricane88,

so i just register and tell them my baxa will join me later...if they ask me for her name, how?

crazyazn23
14-08-2009, 11:47 AM
I will sponsor 1 hairwash cum massage in LD4 plus 1 dinner in 5 star hotel:D

Do they offer HJ in LD4? or is this on the DL?

skyfree
14-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Not give name lah, pass the gal's ID to the recept can already, they need to keep at recept as it is a compulsory practice ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

the gal not with me when i book in, how?

XeDen
14-08-2009, 12:25 PM

excuse me for my ignorance, I do not know what is "DL"? could it mean Download???

As far as I am concern, LD4 girls do not perform any sexual services including HJ in their shop. However, if the girl like you, you might be able to settle the "ECA" outside the premise.

Maybe, the seniors might have better experience than a novice like me. Any senior can share their experience who is "unusual" than mine??

XeDen
14-08-2009, 12:34 PM
What Senior Staff???? Simi lai???? Senior Citizen priviledge card have lah.....:D

Harlo even with 40% paycut your salary still double or triple my pathetic salary leh, so how to employ u?????:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Regret for the wrong wording used "Senior Staff", I actually mean that you are SENIOR MANAGEMENT STAFF, so TOO IMPORTANT to your company already.. cannot let you go off too easily. Salary too high so must have extra responsibility.

My monthly salary is very low la.. too shame to be even mentioned here. I just got another pay-cut of $2000 this month... 2nd time this year... Allowance also cut ... double impact.. sianz... even my rental income also going down next month.. triple impact.. soon need to do part time :mad:

Hurricane88
14-08-2009, 01:34 PM
ok thanks bro hurricane88,

so i just register and tell them my baxa will join me later...if they ask me for her name, how?

Ai yo...they will not ask la..because in Vn use alot of nickname so they knew too well to ask...all they need is ID when the gal check in...:)

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 01:35 PM
the gal not with me when i book in, how?

Alamak my dear Skyfree you only need to give the gal's ID anytime when you are going into the hotel with her, no need to do it specifically during check-in ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Hurricane88
14-08-2009, 01:37 PM
HUH ??? Tot you retired liao ??? :confused:

Hihihi...you must chak me then happy lor...ok la...let you win....Bro SS08 already chak you back...heheee...:)

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 01:38 PM
My monthly salary is very low la.. too shame to be even mentioned here. I just got another pay-cut of $2000 this month... 2nd time this year... Allowance also cut ... double impact.. sianz... even my rental income also going down next month.. triple impact.. soon need to do part time :mad:

Kana sai lah u :D, got triple income still cuntplain, salary, allowance, rental.......:D

Got parttime kangtao huh??? I oso interested leh......:o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Hihihi...you must chak me then happy lor...ok la...let you win....Bro SS08 already chak you back...heheee...:)

Birdie largi goot to chak after when he has down 1/2 bottle of whisky by himself.......:D:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Hurricane88
14-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Kana sai lah u :D, got triple income still cuntplain, salary, allowance, rental.......:D

Got parttime kangtao huh??? I oso interested leh......:o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Me too lei...I want kangtao to earn parttime money...:)

snipeshot08
14-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Me too lei...I want kangtao to earn parttime money...:)

XeDen will ask u go wash his BIG BLACK CAR :D very big need few days to wash....:eek:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

skyfree
14-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Ai yo...they will not ask la..because in Vn use alot of nickname so they knew too well to ask...all they need is ID when the gal check in...:)

This one i scared, if i tell them my baxa will be staying with me, but when i bring her in, they look at her ID and dont let her in, alamak, history repeat again loh

skyfree
14-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Alamak my dear Skyfree you only need to give the gal's ID anytime when you are going into the hotel with her, no need to do it specifically during check-in ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

when i going into the hotel with her, the hotel people check her ID and sekali dont let her in, then i mati liao

XeDen
14-08-2009, 02:53 PM
XeDen will ask u go wash his BIG BLACK CAR :D very big need few days to wash....:eek:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Just have an idea from your "Big Black Car" wordings... I should go approach Casket Companies for some business liao... After each "delivery", then ask you wash my car.. not only will shampoo but also "Flower Water" hor..

Who want to partner to be the "Sai Kong"??? and the "Ching Gay" team? Band members???

Anyway, I will be heading to HCMC and CHina soon. Hope the "Tua Hong" dont come after me. Bro Hurricane88, please tell your "Brother" to stop their party for awhile.. Reaper will be busy on 17 afternoon, who is free to go "Hairwash or massage" with me har???

Reaper
14-08-2009, 03:11 PM
I totally agree with you!! I highly doubt that is true, my fiance works there and she says the owner doesn't allow that type of stuff..... Plus if they get caught, they get kicked out. And that's the only place that's making good money right now. I haven't been back since new years, so i haven't seen the new place.

eeerrrmmmm....why ask the same question when you answered it already???

Hurricane88
14-08-2009, 06:58 PM
This one i scared, if i tell them my baxa will be staying with me, but when i bring her in, they look at her ID and dont let her in, alamak, history repeat again loh

You scared of everything then dun bother to do lor...dun know how to guide you liao...i shall not answer your posts liao....give up...sibei sian...

naemlo
14-08-2009, 10:01 PM
when i going into the hotel with her, the hotel people check her ID and sekali dont let her in, then i mati liao

I can think of 2 solutions...

1) Change hotel
2) Pay for another room in the same hotel

If these dun solve then pcc. :rolleyes:

Tony Stark
14-08-2009, 10:27 PM
You scared of everything then dun bother to do lor...dun know how to guide you liao...i shall not answer your posts liao....give up...sibei sian...

Haha bro really admire your patience answering his never ending questions.

What he needs is to hire a babysitter that tells him when to eat, sleep, walk and bonk. :D

Wendella
14-08-2009, 11:41 PM

What he needs is to hire a babysitter that tells him when to eat, sleep, walk and bonk. :D

Ironic. I asked him 4 times what the name of the pub and pool hall were. Even PM'd him. Nothing. The cold hard diss. Nice guy.

ethanboy
15-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Confirmed with manager from 030 that it is taken over by new management and name. 2 months will be resumed.....
Heard that new clubs will be up soon before christmas, so keep a look out for them

The cab fares usually are 95.000 VND, some smaller taxis are 90.000 VND.
Hoang long cabs (green and yellow) charges 10.5000 VND
Nearly got cheated by those small size lok kok cab....travelled only about 500m and it jumps to 50.000 VND plus, when i saw it, i quickly asked to be alight halfway and took other taxi to continue my journey.

Anyway the safest cab to take are vinasun (white green), comfort-saxico or something (part owned by comfort in sg,same blue colour) and vina taxi (yellow). For Mai linh taxi, i think the meter like jumped abit faster than the other 2? not sure, just feels like it does.
The starting price are usually stick on their vehicle, and the pricing is normally stick on the dashboard. If u had any compliants like overcharged, long detours, fake meters etc, u can actually record down the car plate number and the number sticker on their cab. Whether its useful, i dont know, being its in vietnam. :cool:
Knowing abit of viet and knowing your route will helped in being overcharged, but to me, if its a few dollars difference sometimes we cant be overly bothered by it.

Lastly, why no one bought up this famous noodle shop?
You cant miss it, its right after the turnabout and the sign is big with usually packed ppl.
QUYNH
A65 Nguyen trai St, Nguyen Cu trinh WArd, Dist. 1
ITs a popular eating place, even opens late at night after your clubbing exploits. Their famous dishes are noodles phnom penh style and hu tiu (some kind of white noodles with pork).

further down is a hot piping teppanyaki style beef with bread
The signage is big and yellow with a bull
HOA DIEM SON
A337 Nguyen trai St, Nguyen Cu trinh Ward, Dist. 1

ethanboy
15-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Just a small suggestion......
For the list, under food / restaurants, can there be a small comment about what type of food they offer? I think it will be more helpful.

ethanboy
15-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Forget to say...............
Pink cadillac (former volcano) is having a buy 2 get 2 free bot promos

skyfree
15-08-2009, 03:15 AM

Sorry bro hurricane88, don't be angry... My apologizes....
I think I know what to do on my next trip back to hcmc around dec.

There got peak season like Thailand?

skyfree
15-08-2009, 03:19 AM
Ironic. I asked him 4 times what the name of the pub and pool hall were. Even PM'd him. Nothing. The cold hard diss. Nice guy.

Hi bro, was adviced by one bro not to advertise about the place. Actually, the pub was writtEn out by one bro in the forum. As for the pool side, need to check whether I got take the name card anot. Should be Vic.

skyfree
15-08-2009, 03:24 AM
Was just at this ktv with the girl who played Me out when I at hcmc.
Bring my laptop show her all the photos I took and the happiness I have at hcmc without her.
Told her what a pity she cannot come. She says her grandma died mah....

skyfree
15-08-2009, 03:28 AM

Don't like that says... I first time at hcmc,
need bro rewindd teach me this teach me
that before I learn. Now still got many
Vietnam culture to learn

airraid
15-08-2009, 06:10 AM
bros, where exactly is this place? Can advise

Sorry the wireless at the place abit slow..
I was using my apple itouch while in the restaurant, looking at the FLs on parade.

My hotel male recept told me that FLs, PRs, bar girls usually go to those restaurants in ngyuen trai to be picked up from 11 or 12 to 3am

Steps
1. Buy her flower from the flower girls pestering the foreigners.
2. Walk up and small chat, starting rate abt 100USD

Advantages
1. No need to go those loud discos..
2. Can enjoy cheap dimsum(20K) and cheap beer (heneiken only 18K)
2. Gathering of all the FLs in a single location for you to see, so no nid go bar/club-hopping. (I even saw a dawn yang lookalike)

Disadvantages
1. Some PR 1 u met in Pub A with some potential will see you tackling PR 2 in Pub B..Minus points
2. Big flower cost 50K, small flower cost 10K
3. Usually are those left-overs from the various clubs. But then now is low-season, so the quality i saw was still way better than in SG.
4. Need some courage la, cos open place not in the dark..

pho24
15-08-2009, 06:34 AM
Hi bro, was adviced by one bro not to advertise about the place. Actually, the pub was writtEn out by one bro in the forum. As for the pool side, need to check whether I got take the name card anot. Should be Vic.

you dont have to advertised just reply Wendella pm will do...
but then again where's the sharing spirit? :confused:

Wendella
15-08-2009, 09:51 AM

Oh boy, sorry sorry. When you didn't answer me in PM thought you were brushing me off. Maybe paranoid, my apologies. With that clue, I know which pub it was. ;)

Reaper
15-08-2009, 11:17 AM
bros, where exactly is this place? Can advise

Tan Hai Van Restaurant

162 Nguyen Trai D1

Reaper
15-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Anyway the safest cab to take are vinasun (white green), comfort-saxico or something (part owned by comfort in sg,same blue colour) and vina taxi (yellow). For Mai linh taxi, i think the meter like jumped abit faster than the other 2? not sure, just feels like it does.
The starting price are usually stick on their vehicle, and the pricing is normally stick on the dashboard. If u had any compliants like overcharged, long detours, fake meters etc, u can actually record down the car plate number and the number sticker on their cab. Whether its useful, i dont know, being its in vietnam. :cool:
Knowing abit of viet and knowing your route will helped in being overcharged, but to me, if its a few dollars difference sometimes we cant be overly bothered by it.

They are not exactly the safest but I would say they are less risky. I have encountered drivers from the various companies trying to take me for a "Tour de HCMC" because they think I am a foreignor. Having said that, I do agree that having a knowledge of directions will help abit. Also you might encounter new drivers whoi come from other parts of vietnam and have no idea of the location of some places or streets.

Lastly, why no one bought up this famous noodle shop?
You cant miss it, its right after the turnabout and the sign is big with usually packed ppl.
QUYNH
A65 Nguyen trai St, Nguyen Cu trinh WArd, Dist. 1
ITs a popular eating place, even opens late at night after your clubbing exploits. Their famous dishes are noodles phnom penh style and hu tiu (some kind of white noodles with pork).

There are 2 shops but I cant remember the name but I have tried both and I personally feel the 2nd shop is nicer. The dish is called Hu Tiu Nam Vang and the white noddles they use is actually rice noodle not egg noodle. It is similar to our "tang hoon"

HOA DIEM SON

I think there a few outlets located around HCMC. The other one I know of is located on Cao Thang Street. BE warned, if you go there and eat, after your meal you will smell of "oil" from top to bottom.

Hurricane88
15-08-2009, 03:52 PM

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Wow lao...wash "tua huei chie" not so easy lei...not joking salary 4k per month include driving...daily one to two trips...knew of somebody in this trade...:) bloody hell nothing related to hcm...my apology...:)

crazyazn23
15-08-2009, 10:42 PM
eeerrrmmmm....why ask the same question when you answered it already???

Knowing that fact, there are exemptions to every rule.....

Hurricane88
16-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Anyway, I will be heading to HCMC and CHina soon. Hope the "Tua Hong" dont come after me. Bro Hurricane88, please tell your "Brother" to stop their party for awhile.. Reaper will be busy on 17 afternoon, who is free to go "Hairwash or massage" with me har???

Anyway, HCM is safe from typhoon morakot...China not sure depends which area...wish that I have such powers to control the "Tua Hong"...heheee:D:)

Director
16-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Allo ... you never see movie or read comic ka? Normally the heroes become legend after they kena killed or bombed. Sigh, dunt wan to be in the same boat especially after a great session :rolleyes:

Let them go? For you, with your Pierce Brosnan lookalike, loaded, sweeter than honey talk; I realli think it's veri difficult ler or even impossible. The ger will glue to you with super industrial grade Elephant glue the moment they got the chance to get close to you. :D

Get close to me or my Ho Chi Minh's? Sifu I am not worthy. BTW will be down end of next week. Hopefully can catch up with you again.

snipeshot08
17-08-2009, 08:52 AM

There are no grarantees in ALL hotels in HCM that you confirm chop-sign-guaranteed can bring your gf in, unless you ask her go in by herself and book another room all by herself under her own name than ask her leopard-crawled into your room at night, CONFIRM sure can......:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Just have an idea from your "Big Black Car" wordings... I should go approach Casket Companies for some business liao... After each "delivery", then ask you wash my car.. not only will shampoo but also "Flower Water" hor..

WTF, this one you also want to do ah??????:eek:

How much you want to pay me??? Very sway one you know, after that even myself have to shower with "flower water"......:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-08-2009, 08:57 AM
I can think of 2 solutions...

1) Change hotel
2) Pay for another room in the same hotel

If these dun solve then pcc. :rolleyes:

Wait his next question is,

Wat happen if the hotel recept also dun allow him to PCC how??? mati liao......sperm cum out of ears & nose....:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Wow lao...wash "tua huei chie" not so easy lei...not joking salary 4k per month include driving...daily one to two trips...knew of somebody in this trade...:) bloody hell nothing related to hcm...my apology...

Salary must be high if not nobody want to do the job.....;)

XeDen's black car is those limousine f...ing long-lonnnnnnnnnnng type u know..... can easily put 3 or 4 casket inside....:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Hurricane88
17-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Salary must be high if not nobody want to do the job.....;)

XeDen's black car is those limousine f...ing long-lonnnnnnnnnnng type u know..... can easily put 3 or 4 casket inside....:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Bro SS08, there is a long queue waiting for this job in Sin...just that there is hardly any vacancy...the driver's job only has to drive and wash daily...anyone can guess how much one of this "Tua Huei Chie" cost in Sin?

Wonder how much the drivers get driving this "tua huei chie" in HCM...always saw a few up in D5...:)

snipeshot08
17-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Bro SS08, there is a long queue waiting for this job in Sin...just that there is hardly any vacancy...the driver's job only has to drive and wash daily...anyone can guess how much one of this "Tua Huei Chie" cost in Sin?

Wonder how much the drivers get driving this "tua huei chie" in HCM...always saw a few up in D5...:)

Are we tokking about the same thing :confused:.......me tokking about about those with tranparent glasses behind for carrying coffins one.....:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

sexlegend
17-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Get close to me or my Ho Chi Minh's? Sifu I am not worthy. BTW will be down end of next week. Hopefully can catch up with you again.

Me no sifu lar ... also becos of "Uncle Ho". Just tat now I more domesticated; sticking around with my current GFs. Supported #1 for her Uni study and occassionally go out with #2 for outings (= shopping). :)

Timing beh gam ler. Think I'll be in Pinoy during ur next visit. Anyway, enjoy ur coming trip ya. :D

Reckon the happening bar at the moment is back to Napoly.

skyfree
17-08-2009, 10:37 AM
There are no grarantees in ALL hotels in HCM that you confirm chop-sign-guaranteed can bring your gf in, unless you ask her go in by herself and book another room all by herself under her own name than ask her leopard-crawled into your room at night, CONFIRM sure can......:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

she book another room all by herself, still need to leopard-crawl meh?
later her assets become flat, then jia lat loh:D

skyfree
17-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Wait his next question is,

Wat happen if the hotel recept also dun allow him to PCC how??? mati liao......sperm cum out of ears & nose....:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

this one confirm i would not ask, y?

at times, buay tahan, do it by myself in toilet liao loh.....
somemore i saw the receptionist sitting at the cctv room with her legs open wide.....:eek::confused:

Hurricane88
17-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Are we tokking about the same thing :confused:.......me tokking about about those with tranparent glasses behind for carrying coffins one.....:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Of course, I knew what you are talking about the smaller version with transparent glasses...not the lorry style "Tua Huei Chie"...a casket company normally had both types and cheaper to rent the transparent glasses vehicle compare to the big flower lorry or "Tua Huei Chia"....:)

Tony Stark
17-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Me no sifu lar ... also becos of "Uncle Ho". Just tat now I more domesticated; sticking around with my current GFs. Supported #1 for her Uni study and occassionally go out with #2 for outings (= shopping). :)

Hahahaha bro we all have to pay some way or another. Be it commercial or non commercial.
"Chairman Mao" makes wonders too. :D

Napoly still seems like a better place to have fun. Next time we can try play dice games. More fun. ;)

Botarbolampar
17-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Timing beh gam ler. Think I'll be in Pinoy during ur next visit. Anyway, enjoy ur coming trip ya. :D

How was your southern venture?????? Anything interesting?

retsoor
18-08-2009, 02:59 AM
I'm definitely not a pimp...but here's a matchmaking request from a girl...for a holiday trip...I already asked a few close friends but they're either away or swamped with work, or scared!

[yes I know I posted this in the HN thread too. Now you may go ahead and kill me for that...I only did it because this is a unique opportunity to meet a unique girl...]

Here's the story: I'll be going to S'pore and Langkawi with a good friend wednesday-sunday, she former top model from HN, now moving to Saigon to study. This trip will be her last fun trip before the hard work starts (studying).

I'll be staying with her for 2 nights in S'pore, where we'll be visiting a friend, another vietnamese model who is studying there. The thing is, then we all 3 go to Langkawi, and I am a very modest and simple man, I can not take care of 2 girls at the same time, so in Langkawi I will share a room with the other girl, and one girl is left alone. She's begging me to find a friend to take care of her (she partly does this do help me...because then it's easier for me to spend more time with the other girl...).

She's a very kind, fun-loving and nice girl...quick, funny and witty as well. There's very few like her in VN, so this is a unique chance...

She likes soda water and earl grey tea...she's 23 years old, 1.73 tall, likes to travel to France and Japan, she's been to lots of other places too, both on her own (or with me...) and working as a model.

On the 1st pic here she's the one to the right:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7370/legs1z.jpg

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/2125/tt2.jpg

BTW she has a boyfriend, they usually don't last long...aha, in fact she just broke up again, after her newest bf got jealous because she would travel with a man (me) and didn't want her to go.

She has a preference for young looking men (her dream man is probably not overweight and younger than 30, so don't waste our time if you look much older than that, unless you are an exceptionally skilled pick up artist who can easily charm any model...).

If anyone here is interested in sharing a room at Tanjung Sanctuary Langkawi (http://tanjungsanctuary.com.my/) on Langkawi with her...pm me, I will send you my email, and you send me a recent picture and a few words about yourself.

I'll show her a selection of pictures, those she likes will be asked to meet up in S'pore...and hopefully going to Langkawi. Don't expect anything to happen there unless you're skilled...but the setting there is not bad :)

sexlegend
18-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Hahahaha bro we all have to pay some way or another. Be it commercial or non commercial...

For sure. I'm not the type to play with the heart but rather make it clear upfront tat it has to be mutual non-string attached kinda relationship. Luckily these two are realli straight forward type too ... Dong for their companionship. Initially my GF student onli asking VND 3 millions a month as tat wat she was getting for working part time while studying. Off course after a month, I double tat. Now, instead of taking bus to Uni, she can at least afford a small bike.

How was your southern venture?????? Anything interesting?

Veri educational and interesting trip. Almost everyday got drunk by early afternoon. Those Southerns can realli drink man ... and they drink those weird liquor with snake or paw in the bottle one. :eek:

Anyway, in term of cheonging, veri local ... meaning SYT, poor dressing sense and lousy hygience. Good for experience but is a no repeat.

snipeshot08
18-08-2009, 11:52 AM
she book another room all by herself, still need to leopard-crawl meh?
later her assets become flat, then jia lat loh:D

Then its your job to massage it back to shape mah.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
18-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Of course, I knew what you are talking about the smaller version with transparent glasses...not the lorry style "Tua Huei Chie"...a casket company normally had both types and cheaper to rent the transparent glasses vehicle compare to the big flower lorry or "Tua Huei Chia"....:)

You sounds like a specialist....:eek::D:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
18-08-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm definitely not a pimp...but here's a matchmaking request from a girl...

She has a preference for young looking men (her dream man is probably not overweight and younger than 30, so don't waste our time if you look much older than that, unless you are an exceptionally skilled pick up artist who can easily charm any model...).

If you dowan others to mistaken u for a pimp, I would suggest you change your avatar :D local lingo means it has something to do with prostitution FYI

Most of us here are either fat, ugly, old or a combination of some of these :o, think the only ones whom fit your bill is our dear Carrot007 or Kangtuo, both are young & EXCEPTIONAL PICK-UP artistes :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

XeDen
18-08-2009, 12:23 PM
If you dowan others to mistaken u for a pimp, I would suggest you change your avatar :D local lingo means it has something to do with prostitution FYI

Most of us here are either fat, ugly, old or a combination of some of these :o, think the only ones whom fit your bill is our dear Carrot007 or Kangtuo, both are young & EXCEPTIONAL PICK-UP artistes :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Oeiiii!!! U forgot VLover???? How can u???

Ya man,even I am younger by 15 yo, minus the tummy, I still too short for 1.73m la, (Although lying down make no diff..)

Sad sad

Hurricane88
18-08-2009, 01:48 PM
You sounds like a specialist....:eek::D:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

hahaha...no specialist...just when you reached my age, you just get yourself prepared...do you know it is so much cheaper to die in hcm...heheheee...:)

chanyboy
19-08-2009, 12:29 AM

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

I'm always 25, Alam Tam's era.

btw, check out Jack's song site, hears one nice one before with the name "Vi doi con tinh yeu" (The Bells).

chanyboy
19-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by ethanboy View Post:
HOA DIEM SON

..I think there a few outlets located around HCMC. The other one I know of is located on Cao Thang Street. BE warned, if you go there and eat, after your meal you will smell of "oil" from top to bottom.

The name is called 'bit tet'...something like that. Nice & juicy, and yes - smell oily thereafter...

snipeshot08
19-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Oeiiii!!! U forgot VLover???? How can u???

Ya man,even I am younger by 15 yo, minus the tummy, I still too short for 1.73m la, (Although lying down make no diff..)

Sad sad

Vlover got 1 more advantage ma.......handsome somemore :D

Lie down tummy also cannot see liao mah :D

Whats there to be sad??? You do not need matchmaking at all....all the gals whether models or not flocked to you :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
19-08-2009, 08:22 AM
hahaha...no specialist...just when you reached my age, you just get yourself prepared...do you know it is so much cheaper to die in hcm...heheheee...:)

Errr....solli hor bro Tua Hong, I still forever 35 only, still haven think about mati yet....:D

Die cock stand in HCM izit???:eek::D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
19-08-2009, 08:25 AM

btw, check out Jack's song site, hears one nice one before with the name "Vi doi con tinh yeu" (The Bells).

Chao CB (chanyboy hor, not the other type of CB :D) , why you must be 10 years younger than me huh???:p

Simi si Jack Song Site???? Jack's site where he Song Song to Jurong one huh????:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
19-08-2009, 12:33 PM

whao... you are younger than me.. I always 26yo but you always 25yo :D

tot the vn song site is started by casannova03...
jack on hi-jack thread other started :p:D

jackbl
19-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Dun lidat say me ma..... I just contribute to the thread. I didnt say that is my thread. Anyone if everyone contribute to the thread will be more fruitful.
jack on hi-jack thread other started :p:D

skyfree
19-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi all Lao jiaos,

Does anyone know where to get a prepaid mobile for calling in hcmc?

Singtel damn steady, charge me money for idd auto roaming and Vietnam charges.

everlasty
19-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Was thinking anyone will be going to HCM for a trip? At least Someone to be together at the airport to go and come back for a 5-day trip at round mid October.. Anyone have nice cheap hotels to recommend?

naemlo
19-08-2009, 06:09 PM

Errrr there r hundreds of stores selling prepaid sim card. U can choose between Viettel, Vina, Mobi.

Anyone have nice cheap hotels to recommend?

There r a lot of mentioning of cheap hotels. If u can't find, a lot of samsters here will assist u.

Hurricane88
19-08-2009, 07:23 PM
. Anyone have nice cheap hotels to recommend?

Hello...can check my signature...click on the list...plenty of choices...:)

cashier
19-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Was thinking anyone will be going to HCM for a trip? At least Someone to be together at the airport to go and come back for a 5-day trip at round mid October.. Anyone have nice cheap hotels to recommend?

the hotel abt 2shops from the left of lien anh hotel.. about usd15-25 per nite.

chanyboy
19-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Chao CB (chanyboy hor, not the other type of CB :D) , why you must be 10 years younger than me huh???

Simi si Jack Song Site???? Jack's site where he Song Song to Jurong one huh????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
whao... you are younger than me.. I always 26yo but you always 25yo

jack on hi-jack thread other started

chao anh..! I luv the other CB too. that's why can stay young always... My 25 is Alan Tam's era, KT's 26 is Christina Aguilera era.. (SS's 35 is Bee Gee's era?)

I can't go Vn-ktv anymore..so onli can sing to youtube onli* <I posted some clips earlier in Vn threads before..incl that 'Si Jantung Hati' one>...recalling the good ole days... When time permits, I try to pick up tieng-viet...starting with mot-hai-ba...(again!):o

* will check out more of Jack & Cass' links..

snipeshot08
20-08-2009, 09:14 AM
whao... you are younger than me.. I always 26yo but you always 25yo :D

jack on hi-jack thread other started :p

Mr Jack very hardworking, almost every viet related thread he also got share :D:p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
20-08-2009, 09:16 AM
chao anh..! I luv the other CB too. that's why can stay young always... My 25 is Alan Tam's era, KT's 26 is Christina Aguilera era.. (SS's 35 is Bee Gee's era?)

I can't go Vn-ktv anymore..so onli can sing to youtube onli* <I posted some clips earlier in Vn threads before..incl that 'Si Jantung Hati' one>...recalling the good ole days... When time permits, I try to pick up tieng-viet...starting with mot-hai-ba...(again!):o

* will check out more of Jack & Cass' links..

Please dun becum another competitor hor, tot your type is slightly MILFy type????:D

Why cannot go??? Who banned you???:confused:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

VietnamLover
20-08-2009, 11:04 AM

Buy any pre-paid sim card such as MobiFone, VinaFone, Viettel. If you are in HCMC for just a few days, buy the pre-paid sim card which costs around 100,000 dong. It is enough to last you around 5 to 10 days depending how often you call or send sms.

VietnamLover
20-08-2009, 11:06 AM

Will be good if you bother to take some time to read 20 previous pages in this thread. Quite a lot of information given already. Or click on my signature or Hurricane88's.

papillon30
20-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Vietnam latest news - Thanh Nien Daily (http://www.thanhniennews.com/society/?catid=3&newsid=51933)

If you bring into Vietnam above US$7,000, need to declare.
You can only bring out what you have declared or less.

At Changi airport, S$30,000 or above need to declare.

pho24
20-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Vietnam latest news - Thanh Nien Daily (http://www.thanhniennews.com/society/?catid=3&newsid=51933)
At Changi airport, S$30,000 or above need to declare.

Sillypore.... SGD $30K declare during inbound or outbound?

SING_IN_HCMC
20-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi all,
I am back in Sin mid Aug. A short update on what happened with the girl I came to know, M. To recap, some photos of M:

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/631/img0278x.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4456/img4196r.jpg

Taking kind warnings from bros here, I was mindful of the typical Vn gals' trick: asking for money etc.

M is no different. She told me she had resigned from her work and was borke. She wanted to sell me her iPhone. Quoted me US$1K and I was like "what the fuck!". :rolleyes: Told her I could meet her for dinner and she could keep the phone as I didnt like iPhone. The same evening, she kept texting me and asking me to go over her place (rented one) and have dinner. I told her ok, but later, managed to secure another appt (with another SYT, D - more story on D when I have the time) and I bluffed by saying I had business meeting cum dinner and hence could not meet her (M). Had a good time with D though.
End state - didnt manage to up M (yet). See how when I next visit HCMC (next month).
I am mindful not to splurge $ on M.:D

papillon30
20-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Sillypore.... SGD $30K declare during inbound or outbound?

How much cash can I take into Singapore? (http://www.etour-singapore.com/how-much-cash-can-i-take-into-singapore.html)

Hurricane88
20-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Saw the photos posted...one with spectacles and the other one without...Question - I notice vietnamese in vietnam only few wear spectacles...in fact hardly can see them wearing whether young or old...dun know why lei...is it they are such a happy nation they are hardly any myopia...:)

ethanboy
20-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Saw the photos posted...one with spectacles and the other one without...Question - I notice vietnamese in vietnam only few wear spectacles...in fact hardly can see them wearing whether young or old...dun know why lei...is it they are such a happy nation they are hardly any myopia...:)

I do know a few of them got mild degrees but do not wish to wear them as specs makes them ugly. So they rather see the whole world in blur images :D
To my own assessment, viets hardly had time for TV, Internet and habits of reading books, hence the low number of viets wearing specs...

haha_123
21-08-2009, 12:48 AM
To all samsters, do not take "Happy" taxi from the HCMC airport taxi-stand. This taxi charge 400,000 VND from airport to Ben Thanh market!!!:mad: This taxi's meter is for show only and not turned on.:mad:

Better to stick to "Mai Linh" or "Vinasun" taxis. These taxis turn on the meter and only charge about 80,000 VND from airport to Ben Thanh market.

pho24
21-08-2009, 08:04 AM
How much cash can I take into Singapore? (http://www.etour-singapore.com/how-much-cash-can-i-take-into-singapore.html)

many thanks for the link

snipeshot08
21-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Will be good if you bother to take some time to read 20 previous pages in this thread. Quite a lot of information given already. Or click on my signature or Hurricane88's.

Actually MOST don't realised the fact that they may get information MUCH FASTER by just being slightly hardworking a bit, reading back a few pages won't hurt you at all.....sigh.....:cool:

Instead they rather post "Please recommend", "Tell me this"....ETC and wait for replies, if no replies forthcoming they will then complain we are not helpful, bully them, forum not good...ETC or.............many many excuses as long they don't have to do any extra work and are spoon-fed the info they want....:confused:

I was told during one of my lessons in life from my mentor (nevermind who he is ;)), the reason the new generation behaves such a way is indirectly caused by the older generation, we actually raised our kids in a world where all information is almost instantaneous, not only that there are no clear generation-heirachy kind of thing, the student talks to the principal directly when there is a problem, the person-looking-for-job writes direct to the CEO for a position....ETC in simple words they just WANT THINGS FAST

Apologies another of my old man's ramblings....:o

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Reaper
21-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Thanks to the recommendation of V-Killer, Vlover brought me to JURASSIC PARK in HCMC yesterday....

Hurricane88
21-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Thanks to the recommendation of V-Killer, Vlover brought me to JURASSIC PARK in HCMC yesterday....

What's that and where is that in HCM???.......:)

naemlo
21-08-2009, 11:33 AM
To all samsters, do not take "Happy" taxi from the HCMC airport taxi-stand. This taxi charge 400,000 VND from airport to Ben Thanh market!!!:mad: This taxi's meter is for show only and not turned on.:mad:

It happened often in Hanoi too. The govt is trying very hard to deal with these f asshole. Normally I very beng, throw him the norm amt n walk out. If he came out of his taxi to challenge me. Either I show him the middle finger n prepare to strike him down with my first blow or ask him to go to the nearest police station.

birdie8819
21-08-2009, 11:36 AM
I. Normally I very beng, throw him the norm amt n walk out. If he came out of his taxi to challenge me. Either I show him the middle finger n prepare to strike him down with my first blow

Wah ...........GANGSTER LEH !!!!!!! I scare scare ....... :p

SING_IN_HCMC
21-08-2009, 12:23 PM

I do come across some having eye-sight probs though. They wear contact lens. (Remember I wrote about one decent girl in another thread, the one that motor-biked me around in HCMC and I bluffed that I was not yet married? She wears contact lenses.)

For this girl,M, she wears cos she is vain la. Her eyesights are perfectly normal.

And yes, from my observation, there are lesser spec-ky people in HCMC than in Sin.

VietSing
21-08-2009, 12:28 PM
I do know a few of them got mild degrees but do not wish to wear them as specs makes them ugly. So they rather see the whole world in blur images :D
To my own assessment, viets hardly had time for TV, Internet and habits of reading books, hence the low number of viets wearing specs...

Hello there

Have not been coming in for some time, much thanks to bro SS08 for your kind 8 points, much appreciated but I do not think I will be able to reciprocrate so sincere apologies :o

Actually you are right that they prefer not to wear glasses due to cosmetic reasons, but also they do not believe in investing in "overpriced" prescription glasses, but I would beg to differ in that they are quite addicted to TV and currently the younger generation addicted to internet :)

Yours truly VietSing :)

VietSing
21-08-2009, 12:30 PM

Hello there

I believe you must have visited the vietnamese version of the Jurassic Park in Dam Sen called Cong Vien Khung Lung :)

Yours truly VietSing

mikemike
21-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Apologies another of my old man's ramblings....:o

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^[/B][/QUOTE]

alamak..old man..that's must be me as well..haha..shifu have spoken..hihihi

Reaper
21-08-2009, 01:26 PM

Hello there

I believe you must have visited the vietnamese version of the Jurassic Park in Dam Sen called Cong Vien Khung Lung :)

Yours truly VietSing

Hi VietSing,

Eeeerrr....nope.... What I wrote was actually meant to "suan" / rub salt in the wound of someone.

The phrase "jurassic park" is meant as a personal phrase used among certain people as a joke.

Hurricane88
21-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Latest survey - Most expensive cities in Asia 2009.

HCM ranked 34 in Asia and ranked 198 in the world
Hanoi ranked 30 in Asia and ranked 186 in the world
Bkk ranked 28 in Asia and ranked 174 in the world

The most expensive cities in Asia 2009 (ECA International Survey) (http://www.docstoc.com/docs/8626627/The-most-expensive-cities-in-Asia-2009-(ECA-International-Survey))

naemlo
21-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Wah ...........GANGSTER LEH !!!!!!! I scare scare ....... :p

U will be sicked of them after u been staying there long.

DrMartens
21-08-2009, 05:28 PM

Troi oi....dun tell me i got Vlover into trouble AGAIN......dun tell me the place start with the Letter F hor.....Cannot be leh,me & Carrot had a wonderful time there leh.....:confused:

Regards
DrMartens

Reaper
21-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Troi oi....dun tell me i got Vlover into trouble AGAIN......dun tell me the place start with the Letter F hor.....Cannot be leh,me & Carrot had a wonderful time there leh.....:confused:

Regards
DrMartens

Yes and yes....

Wendella
21-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Hi VietSing,

Eeeerrr....nope.... What I wrote was actually meant to "suan" / rub salt in the wound of someone.

The phrase "jurassic park" is meant as a personal phrase used among certain people as a joke.

Some really old girls, eh?

Reaper
21-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Some really old girls, eh?

eeerrrmmmm....more like young dinosaurs.... If it was good, I would recommend it to you....

Director
22-08-2009, 09:01 AM
eeerrrmmmm....more like young dinosaurs.... If it was good, I would recommend it to you....

Maybe there are some dinosaur lover on this forum. Remember the old adage -"someone's medicine is another man poison". :o .

I personally have come across 1 person on my current trip to Hanoi.

fcukger
22-08-2009, 11:14 AM
U will be sicked of them after u been staying there long.

when u flying back to Hanoi??? I in sgp nw... Coming Wed going to Kuantan... Beginning of Sep i will FLY back to HCMC...

naemlo
22-08-2009, 11:38 AM
when u flying back to Hanoi??? I in sgp nw... Coming Wed going to Kuantan... Beginning of Sep i will FLY back to HCMC...

Next weekend HCMC then Tue Hanoi :D

fcukger
22-08-2009, 01:05 PM

woh.... so fast huh??? than we goto meet again some other time... hehehe... than we go drink RED wine together lor... ok??? drop u a sms when i bk in HCMC... take care... :D

haha_123
22-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Today I checked with hotel receptionist at Lan Lan Hotel 1. This hotel is definitely not gal-friendly. But room is very clean and got buffet breakfast. Room is only USD 36 per night.

A&EM Hotel 2 is definitely gal-friendly, just leave gal's ID at the hotel reception will do. Somemore every room got it's own computer with free internet. But breakfast is pretty average. Room is only USD 30 per night.

XeDen
23-08-2009, 01:25 AM

Better to stick to "Mai Linh" or "Vinasun" taxis. These taxis turn on the meter and only charge about 80,000 VND from airport to Ben Thanh market.

Even you take Vinasun or Mailinh from the airport, sometimes they also do not "like" to go by meter la.. Some crazy Vinasun drivers tried to charge my Tigeress a lump sum rate too and kenna from her:D. I have tried many other taxi companies and when they know you are not new to HCMC, they usually charge fairly. I never like to talk too much during the journey to my destinations when I dont really know the way.

XeDen
23-08-2009, 01:33 AM

Lucky me!! he asked me to go with him but I went to Shenzhen and Dong Guan from HCMC instead:D

Very nice and fruitful trip to China indeed~:p I will go there again soon...

Wendella
23-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Maybe there are some dinosaur lover on this forum. Remember the old adage -"someone's medicine is another man poison". :o .

More of a woolly mammoth man myself, all that long hair gives something to grasp onto.

Reaper
23-08-2009, 09:57 PM
More of a woolly mammoth man myself, all that long hair gives something to grasp onto.

I hope that when you say "Woolly maammoth" you mean only for the region around the head and no where else.....:p

zack75
23-08-2009, 11:12 PM
we are gg to hcmc 11 th sept.. 9 of us any bros gg to be there to bring us around? we newbie

khoon1
24-08-2009, 12:36 AM

kknc ,flying like taking MRT ...:o never jio me ....sad :rolleyes:

naemlo
24-08-2009, 01:21 AM
kknc ,flying like taking MRT ...:o never jio me ....sad :rolleyes:

U want to go HCMC n Hanoi?? U selling properties there?? :D

snipeshot08
24-08-2009, 07:55 AM
Hello there

Have not been coming in for some time, much thanks to bro SS08 for your kind 8 points, much appreciated but I do not think I will be able to reciprocrate so sincere apologies :o

Yours truly VietSing

No worries ;) wif your soooooo polite replies I tink many will not mind not being reciprocrated :D looking to more input from you....

Actually I've been itching to ask u something, are u related to another samster that is very similar to your nick but tobalek??? :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
24-08-2009, 07:59 AM
alamak..old man..that's must be me as well..haha..shifu have spoken..hihihi

Old Man's Club aka OMC.....:p we meet regularly at 678 every fri nite for AGM :D the rest of the old men better owned up.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
24-08-2009, 08:04 AM
I never like to talk too much during the journey to my destinations when I dont really know the way.

You only tok a lot when u are on the massage bed.....:D wah suong ah suong ah.....:D

Basket u how many weeks no sound no picture liao???? Tink Carrot got fed-up dowan to sms you liao, everytime no replies one.....:rolleyes:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

binbin81
24-08-2009, 08:57 AM
any kind bro can help to advice on when to change VND ( dong ) to get maximise rates.Thanks

snipeshot08
24-08-2009, 09:19 AM
any kind bro can help to advice on when to change VND ( dong ) to get maximise rates.Thanks

If u asking about "When", it should be when the USD falls against Sing$

If u asking about "Where", the corner goldsmith left side of Cho Ben Thanh just on a side street, ask around as there a couple of shops there.

Before Sam cums in with his fetish, it should be "advise" not "advice" :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

jackbl
24-08-2009, 09:28 AM
OIC, this is the new hunting ground.... saw Zaryl last Sat :D Maybe this week will drop by to bombard you guys' ears :D :p
Old Man's Club aka OMC..... we meet regularly at 678 every fri nite for AGM :D the rest of the old men better owned up.....

Cheerios.....SS08

sexlegend
24-08-2009, 09:59 AM

Dunt mind if the dino is MILF ... more experience. :p

Hurricane88
24-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Old Man's Club aka OMC.....:p we meet regularly at 678 every fri nite for AGM :D the rest of the old men better owned up.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

hahaha...when are you holding another AGM in HCM...will I be invited to observe when you hold one in HCM....:)

Hurricane88
24-08-2009, 12:03 PM

If you are not changing alot then just change anywhere at the goldsmith shops or money changers in HCM D1 or D5 should be ok....:)

skyfree
24-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Now my friends making me confused....

they want go hcmc after seeing my field reports...

but also at the same time, want go thailand for fcuk fest....

so they thinking of monday go vn, thur go bkk sun come back singapore...

one whole week ff...

think jialat liao

VietnamLover
24-08-2009, 02:10 PM
we are gg to hcmc 11 th sept.. 9 of us any bros gg to be there to bring us around? we newbie

Please see my signature for information on food and entertainment places.

naemlo
24-08-2009, 02:18 PM

Ya quite confusing... what fuck fest Thailand can provide n not in Vietnam? :rolleyes:

Reaper
24-08-2009, 05:05 PM

I like the way you write...

It gives me a feeling that any samsters based in or coming to HCMC same time as you are OBLIGATED to bring you around.....:rolleyes:

XeDen
24-08-2009, 07:30 PM
You only tok a lot when u are on the massage bed.....:D wah suong ah suong ah.....:D

Basket u how many weeks no sound no picture liao???? Tink Carrot got fed-up dowan to sms you liao, everytime no replies one.....:rolleyes:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

I was in HCMC and went to HK, Shenzhen and Dong Guan for business. Come back HCMC on 22 Aug and supposed to go back Singapore today but Lionair cancelled flight!!! *&^%$#

Cannot cheong for quite sometime. will report to you when I am back tomorrow. 26 Aug.

Hurricane88
24-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Come back HCMC on 22 Aug and supposed to go back Singapore today but Lionair cancelled flight!!! *&^%$#

So what happen to the ticket and insurance pay for the cancellation...airline will pay for hotel?...:)

XeDen
24-08-2009, 08:22 PM
So what happen to the ticket and insurance pay for the cancellation...airline will pay for hotel?...:)

Only pay for taxi fare!!! Lucky I book the airticket with my credit card, so compensation is $100 for every 6 hours, My flight will be delayed for 24 hours due to technical fault...

Last time, I take United airline and was delayed for 6 hours, the airline send me a USD250 voucher!

DrMartens
24-08-2009, 09:38 PM

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Rest of the old men?Lucky i wasnt there.....lolx.....:D

DrMartens
24-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I like the way you write...

It gives me a feeling that any samsters based in or coming to HCMC same time as you are OBLIGATED to bring you around.....:rolleyes:

Perhaps you can bring them to the famous JURASSIC PARK...Im sure that is a that is a MUST go for newbies......Right???:cool:

airraid
24-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Just post an FR ona trip to HCMC some time back.

Training ground: 91 Hai Ba Trung
Training Mate: Tam
Stats: Nice spotlights, pretty SYT.
Damage: 10 (tips) + 5 (tip for mamasan) + drink (8)
Further Damage: 25 (barfine) + 20 (room) + 60 (training mate)

Did not opt for further damage as low on Vit M at that moment. then again..not cheap...

Training ground: Lido Liberty IV
Training Mate: 29
Stats: Looks ok and figure not bad.
Damage: 130 (massage + foot reflex) + 250 (tips)
Skills: Good massage but unhappy at low tips for extra.

v.killers
24-08-2009, 11:26 PM

nnkc....big size but young at age....dont talk sooo much hor :rolleyes::D

jackbl
25-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Wow u very gangster leh.... :D So when u can come out???
nnkc....big size but young at age....dont talk sooo much hor :rolleyes::D

XeDen
25-08-2009, 11:04 AM

Call him at about 2pm, he might be able to come out. anything after 7pm, very difficult for him until his OC goes back.

Cheers

VietnamLover
25-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Anyone know the status of X-Club? Is it still opened or closed? Let me know so that I can update correctly for X-Club. Thanks.

fcukger
25-08-2009, 01:29 PM
So boring in singapore... haix... awaiting my trip to HCMC in sep... any1 go to Saigon32 b4??

Hurricane88
25-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Vietnam number 2....dun know how this survey done...Singapore number 1 because paid for by SIN....:)

Singaporeans a happy lot.

Channel NewsAsia - Tuesday, August 25SINGAPORE: Singaporeans are generally a happy lot, especially when compared to people in countries such as China, Vietnam, Korea and Japan.

That’s according to a 2006 study on the quality of life that covered seven East Asian economies.

Asked if they were happy, a whopping 70 per cent of Singaporeans said they were.

They ranked number one in the Happiness Index compared to people in other East Asian economies.

People in Vietnam were in second place, at 64 per cent, while the Japanese were third, at 54 per cent.

People in Taiwan were the least happy, with only some 30 per cent saying they were happy.

Happiness was measured according to respondents’ perceptions of various areas such as standard of living, family life and their job.

76 per cent of Singaporeans were satisfied with their standard of living, up more than 20 percentage points compared to 10 years ago.

On family life, about 92 per cent expressed satisfaction compared to just about 80 per cent in 1996.

On the jobs front, about 70 per cent said they were satisfied with their jobs — up about 10 percentage points from 1996.

But as more Singaporeans are enjoying material comfort, they now want to see greater satisfaction in other intangible areas.

For example, Singaporeans rank the lowest when it comes to being satisfied with the right to criticise the government.

They are also at the bottom just before China, when it comes to being satisfied with the right to gather and demonstrate.

While Singaporeans are generally a happy lot, this survey was done in 2006, at a time when the world was very different.

Today, there is the onslaught of the global financial crisis and there have been some significant changes in the political landscape in Singapore.

Dr Siok Kuan Tambyah, senior lecturer at the Department of Marketing, National University of Singapore Business School, said: "In terms of economic climate, we were definitely in a much better position in 2006.

"I think even in very good years, in the bumper crop years, Singaporeans were already concerned about unemployment, their livelihood and so on. These fears would of course be amplified in recent years."

But Dr Tambyah added the current economic climate is unlikely to result in Singapore’s happiness index plummeting.

She said: "I think we would see a dampening of sentiments in terms of Singaporeans’ optimism about the future and economic prospects.

"I don’t think we will see a plummeting of this index, if you want to call it an index."

On the political front — rules on lawful public outdoor demonstration have been eased since 2008.

The government has also freed up new media laws to allow for certain political films and wider engagement of citizens on the Internet.

Dr Tambyah said: "I think online petitions only took off fairly recently. So if we were to ask Singaporeans the same question, I think more of them would have signed an online petition. I think we would also see a higher number of people prepared to take part in a lawful demonstration, again because of relaxation of rules.

"So bearing in mind some of these questions were asked at a time when rules were a bit more stringent, I think we would see a more opening up of Singaporeans — they’ll be more ready to take on some of these political actions."

Dr Tambyah added: "I think over time, policy makers and the government need to understand that younger Singaporeans who are more globally connected, who are more digitally connected, are really more aware of what’s happening in Singapore and the rest of the world.

"I think the government is taking steps in the right direction. People are expecting the government to be more open, again to maybe engage more digital media.

"And Singaporeans in general would be very welcoming of such changes so that they will have more platforms to voice their views and maybe help people to understand that if you really care about the country then we should speak up and there are ways you can do it in a very organised, very positive fashion."

Despite many attempts to explain Singapore’s foreign talent policy, some 70 per cent of respondents still felt the government should restrict the inflow of foreigners to protect domestic interests.

Besides unemployment, other top concerns of Singaporeans were terrorism and health issues.

The 2006 study, which also covered areas like Digital Life, Global Outlook and Spirituality, was done under the ambit of the AsiaBarometer Survey, an initiative of Chuo University in Japan.

In Singapore, face—to—face interviews were conducted with more than 1,000 people aged between 20 and 69. The data was then passed to the researchers at the NUS Business School in 2007. The team — made up of Dr Tambyah, Dr Tan Soo Jiuan and Dr Kau Ah Keng — took about a year to analyse the data.

— CNA/ir

bangbangben
25-08-2009, 04:13 PM
sianz...
going HCMC for biz trip tmr till friday...

virgin trip to HCMC leh... any kind souls around?

staying at Sanouva hotel thou

deptrai4u
25-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Was in HCMC over the weekend.
Went with 3 other guys to Fortune Hotel KTV at 700 Tran Hung Dao. Room looks ok, Girls good, almost all can speak Chinese. KTV system not so good... took them nearly 30 mins to get it to working condition. Remote Control in Chinese, songs mostly Chinese, very limited Viet songs (so not a place for Carrot and Botarbolampar). We order 1 bottle of Macllan, sing for 2 hours, total damage VND 3mil. Bottle of Macallan is VND1.6mil only but they actually charge something like VND150k for each girl that sits with u!!

Overall, i think this way... if you just going to Cat walk with a few good friends just to enjoy singing songs, then this Fortune hotel KTV is a good alternative because of cheaper price... but if you want more fun, then there are many other "local KTV" and Bia-oms that will give you a lot better Bang-for-the-bucks.

Wendella
25-08-2009, 10:57 PM
I hope that when you say "Woolly maammoth" you mean only for the region around the head and no where else.....:p

You can't play around when taking a mammoth. Not for the weak of heart. How do you take them? Any way you can.

pho24
26-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Vietnam number 2....dun know how this survey done...Singapore number 1 because paid for by SIN....:)

Singaporeans a happy lot.

That’s according to a 2006 study on the quality of life that covered seven East Asian economies.

Asked if they were happy, a whopping 70 per cent of Singaporeans said they were.

The 2006 study, which also covered areas like Digital Life, Global Outlook and Spirituality, was done under the ambit of the AsiaBarometer Survey, an initiative of Chuo University in Japan.

The data was then passed to the researchers at the NUS Business School in 2007. The team — made up of Dr Tambyah, Dr Tan Soo Jiuan and Dr Kau Ah Keng — took about a year to analyse the data.

— CNA/ir

Of course in 2006/7 i was very happy but not in 2008, 2009...... wat!!!!

Wow....the survey took the garhment 3 years to massage the figures huh?

Another spin and feel good propaganda by Mediacorpes :D

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 07:49 AM
hahaha...when are you holding another AGM in HCM...will I be invited to observe when you hold one in HCM....:)

Haiz.....this one difficult, not all of them travel to HCM so frequently but in Sinkapor they damn ON machiam weekly ritual :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Now my friends making me confused....

they want go hcmc after seeing my field reports...

Nuthin to be cuntfused mah, your friends got money, fcuk fest all over Asia also no problemo :D

Better do it machaim Nike when you still can, dun wait until when you are too old to go for fcuk fest ;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 07:54 AM
I was in HCMC and went to HK, Shenzhen and Dong Guan for business. Come back HCMC on 22 Aug and supposed to go back Singapore today but Lionair cancelled flight!!! *&^%$#

Cannot cheong for quite sometime. will report to you when I am back tomorrow. 26 Aug.

Back tomorow???? Alamak I going next week you cum back Sinkapor ......:( dun avoid me leh:rolleyes:, you also owe me USD10m like Botar izit????:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 07:56 AM
Only pay for taxi fare!!! Lucky I book the airticket with my credit card, so compensation is $100 for every 6 hours, My flight will be delayed for 24 hours due to technical fault...

Last time, I take United airline and was delayed for 6 hours, the airline send me a USD250 voucher!

Wah mou tun tun fart tak !!!! Like that also can get USD400, more than enuff to buy 4 tickets back to Sinkapor :D

Okay faster go buy me ticket for your Nov lifetime prison sentence, I go there support you....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 07:58 AM

Dun laff too early, sooner or later you also like us :rolleyes: but then much more fun to have you around to chak:p, especially with your "thousand-year old ginseng" around to liven up the atmosphere :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 08:00 AM
nnkc....big size but young at age....dont talk sooo much hor :D

You also dun tok too much:mad:, hurt your BIL's heart :( 2 months never cheong wif us only got SYT only totally forget my voice also......so hurting......:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 08:03 AM

Harlo dun demote my BIL hor, he is not a ganster hor, he is MAFIA head-of-head-of-head-of-gangsters :eek:

You also sama sama lah, always jio you not free too early or too late, then see you go around all the threads jioing all the unknowns rather than cheong wif us.......:( shake head.......:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 08:04 AM
Call him at about 2pm, he might be able to come out. anything after 7pm, very difficult for him until his OC goes back.

Cheers

Correction, that one is his 2IC only, his OC is still in HCMC :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

jackbl
26-08-2009, 10:22 AM
I more ON, I go out machiam everyday but mine is smaller scale, just 2 budder can go in to the pub liao... Finished early go home sleep early, next day go again :D
Haiz.....this one difficult, not all of them travel to HCM so frequently but in Sinkapor they damn ON machiam weekly ritual :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

jackbl
26-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Sorry la.... too early not an issue, its only too late an issue... I go home at 11pm de..... I wan to jio ppl to go KTV hh 4-9pm but now not much kaki so have to jio the unknowns.

You also sama sama lah, always jio you not free too early or too late, then see you go around all the threads jioing all the unknowns rather than cheong wif us.......:( shake head.......:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

XeDen
26-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Back tomorow???? Alamak I going next week you cum back Sinkapor ......:( dun avoid me leh, you also owe me USD10m like Botar izit????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

I am back in Singapore but cannot cheong for awhile.. actually my plan is to go back HCMC next week and back on 6 Sept cos I have event on 6 sept. But now seems that everything need to re-schedule.

Wah mou tun tun fart tak !!!! Like that also can get USD400, more than enuff to buy 4 tickets back to Sinkapor

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Fa Tat your head la.... I rather come back 1 day earlier. I suffer in pain for 1 day you know? really painful..:(

KangTuo
26-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Correction, that one is his 2IC only, his OC is still in HCMC :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

so good for you BIL to have oc and 2ic.

My 2ic wanted to be oc but i cannot promote her... since she come back last week, we have been struggling. Yesterday night she decided to leave me instead ... :(

I lost myself in her for 4 mths 28 days ...
I need to find myself back ... I need to find KT back

XeDen
26-08-2009, 11:37 AM
My 2ic wanted to be oc but i cannot promote her... since she come back last week, we have been struggling. Yesterday night she decided to leave me instead ... :(

Should we call for a celebration instead??? Marriage in Early 2010??!!! Now we have 3 person in line!!! Who is the next one???? SS08??? V.Killers??? Chairman Reaper??? Next time just put all the BXs together, teach them Majung and we can go cheong together:p

You are such a Romantic guy... So she gone back to her BF/hubby or you are still with your GF/wife??? It is all fated, what is yours will be yours...

KangTuo
26-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Should we call for a celebration instead??? Marriage in Early 2010??!!! Now we have 3 person in line!!! Who is the next one???? SS08??? V.Killers??? Chairman Reaper??? Next time just put all the BXs together, teach them Majung and we can go cheong together:p

You are such a Romantic guy... So she gone back to her BF/hubby or you are still with your GF/wife??? It is all fated, what is yours will be yours...

my galfriend don't like to gamble. she is a super glue... i afraid that i will be locked throughout. SS08 knows that... everytime I come out from Tan Son Nhat Airport, out comes her handcuff

me romantic guy?.... when you wanna go to the beach with me? :)

she leaves me to let me stay with my galfriend.

XeDen
26-08-2009, 12:19 PM
my galfriend don't like to gamble. she is a super glue... i afraid that i will be locked throughout. SS08 knows that... everytime I come out from Tan Son Nhat Airport, out comes her handcuff

Everytime I arrived in HCMC, I will take a taxi "home". However, I will always find excuses to be out with SS08, Reaper, Lexbuckle, Carrot or any brother who is there.

Bro, maybe you need to do some "business". I remember there is once SS08 and me were "looking around for a shop to do some business together". We ended up roaming the Dist. BT for hair salon and ended near the airport.

There is once I was with Our Long Ger talking some business and we ended in a disco in broad daylight:p

I also have numerous business to talk to Reaper (I think Reaper also dunno about this) and some Viet Kieu but we ended up in Salon or massage.

I will start a pub with small capital in HCMC soon, Brother is welcome to join me.

Hurricane88
26-08-2009, 02:22 PM

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

hahaha...so when you are going can pm me...will oso pm you when I am going...:)

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Sorry la.... too early not an issue, its only too late an issue... I go home at 11pm de..... I wan to jio ppl to go KTV hh 4-9pm but now not much kaki so have to jio the unknowns.

Okay swee, next time we wait for you to jio, we can go HH wif you than cuntinue w/o u after that :D

Heard ur fav hunting ground is HM huh??? I green horn never been there before :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 02:30 PM
actually my plan is to go back HCMC next week and back on 6 Sept cos I have event on 6 sept. But now seems that everything need to re-schedule.

Fa Tat your head la.... I rather come back 1 day earlier. I suffer in pain for 1 day you know? really painful.

Swee lah, now I can go saloon with you liao!!!!:D

Tua Hong - you can go saloon wif us on next sat morning? or not ur cup of tea??:)

What happened??? How cum pain???Somebody poked your backside??? :eek::D

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 02:32 PM

Poor man.......this fri we go look for your KT back okay???:) Must be wandering around JC or GL lost & lonely......

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Who is the next one???? SS08??? V.Killers??? Chairman Reaper??? Next time just put all the BXs together, teach them Majung and we can go cheong together:p

Mine over liao leh......:confused::D

Harlo the mahjong seems to be originally my idea hor, keep them busy while the husbands go KTV.....:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 02:36 PM

Nevermind lah, you like Superglue what..... we go hunting again okay....:p

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Bro, maybe you need to do some "business". I remember there is once SS08 and me were "looking around for a shop to do some business together". We ended up roaming the Dist. BT for hair salon and ended near the airport.

I will start a pub with small capital in HCMC soon, Brother is welcome to join me.

Okay this one incident very memorable......:D

Okay swee we can discuss this latest venture of yours during our "sway tao" session ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 02:40 PM
hahaha...so when you are going can pm me...will oso pm you when I am going...:)

Replied ur PM liao, tight trip for me, no outings for me except 1st day go saloon :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

XeDen
26-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Mine over liao leh......

Harlo the mahjong seems to be originally my idea hor, keep them busy while the husbands go KTV.....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

No wonder.. I knew something was fishy when your whole family went HCMC and after that you also changed your wording for your wife...

Swee lah, now I can go saloon with you liao!!!!

What happened??? How cum pain???Somebody poked your backside???

Swee your head la, I dont think I can travel in near future la. maybe for few weeks...

Nobody poked my backside but my whole body is aching... sibei sway.. need go temple...

Hurricane88
26-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Replied ur PM liao, tight trip for me, no outings for me except 1st day go saloon :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Tua Hong - you can go saloon wif us on next sat morning? or not ur cup of tea??:)

hahaha...saloon definitely not my cup of tea...uhm, where got hair to wash...drink coffee still can la...:)

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 02:52 PM
No wonder.. I knew something was fishy when your whole family went HCMC and after that you also changed your wording for your wife...

Swee your head la, I dont think I can travel in near future la. maybe for few weeks...

No lah, just jokin jokin big day where got so secretive one....;)

How cum cannot?? U say you planned to go next week mah troi oi???:confused:

Go for those real Tui-Na lah, can really remove those aches...;)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
26-08-2009, 02:54 PM
hahaha...saloon definitely not my cup of tea...uhm, where got hair to wash...drink coffee still can la...:)

You can consider either to hav body massage or wash your pubic hair mah :D

Okay dun kacheow u, got kopi session I sure sms you ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

bangbangben
26-08-2009, 06:38 PM
aww...
any of your bros in HCMC?

Just wanna know if anywhere to find Ba Xa...
lolx

XeDen
26-08-2009, 07:29 PM
aww...

lolx

You in HCMC to find Ba Xa? I think it will be easier if you go to the marriage agency in Singapore.

However, if you want to find a lady to release your fire, then you can try Hai Ba Trung joints, 49, 51, 91... browse through the pages and you will know what is the damage.

There are too many unknown for your question, I suggest you to spend sometime to browse through the pages maybe 100 pages would be enough...

Hurricane88
26-08-2009, 07:32 PM
aww...

lolx

Check out my signature...click on it...enjoy yourself...:)

bangbangben
26-08-2009, 10:31 PM
You in HCMC to find Ba Xa? I think it will be easier if you go to the marriage agency in Singapore.

However, if you want to find a lady to release your fire, then you can try Hai Ba Trung joints, 49, 51, 91... browse through the pages and you will know what is the damage.

There are too many unknown for your question, I suggest you to spend sometime to browse through the pages maybe 100 pages would be enough...

Jokes aside. Just here for a 3d2n biz trip and kinda lonely since it was a damn last minute thingy from my company... Well, didn't get anytime to do any research at all.

Tmr's the whole day at Vung Tao visiting their national oil company counterpart and guess I won't have time to do further research.

Anyway, I did follow Bro Hurricane88 siggy before i depart and just had dinner at Quan 1 over at 01 Tran Phu Street.

Guess it's the communication that's giving me the problems here.

Anyway... guess i'll read more once I return to sg where I have more ample time.

CHeers and thanks for the heads up.
:)

XeDen
26-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Jokes aside. Just here for a 3d2n biz trip and kinda lonely since it was a damn last minute thingy from my company... Well, didn't get anytime to do any research at all.

Tmr's the whole day at Vung Tao visiting their national oil company counterpart and guess I won't have time to do further research.

Anyway, I did follow Bro Hurricane88 siggy before i depart and just had dinner at Quan 1 over at 01 Tran Phu Street.

Guess it's the communication that's giving me the problems here.

Anyway... guess i'll read more once I return to sg where I have more ample time.

CHeers and thanks for the heads up.
:)

3D2N? meaning tonight is your first night, tomorrow U will go to VungTau and back in the evening.

Since you are travelling on company expenses, my guess is that you should be staying in a hotel that might not be able to bring any female back to your room after certain hour (depending on the hotel).

I also assume you do not speak Vietnamese Language. Therefore, I do not think you can have any action during this trip unless you want to settle for some HJ or rubba rubba action.

By the way, I want to advice you that "DO NOT FOLLOW" those pimps who carry pretty girls behind their bike and ask you to go for some "massage".

Good luck to your stay in Saigon.

Cheers!

KangTuo
26-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Nobody poked my backside but my whole body is aching... sibei sway.. need go temple...

body ache go temple?
you should go spa on green :D

KangTuo
26-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Heard ur fav hunting ground is HM huh??? I green horn never been there before

jackbl hunting ground is paramount ktv liao...
me, carrot and vlover have been visiting HM for the pass 3 dayz liao :D
you green horn, we can bring you there. found out there are 2 gals that met your criteria :D

jackbl
27-08-2009, 12:03 AM
HH at my new hunting ground is from 4-9pm, the room package is 2jug of beer for $90 :)

HM is no longer my hunting ground :( Not been there for 2 months liao..... The hall I went no longer can sing songs, very disappointed :mad:

Okay swee, next time we wait for you to jio, we can go HH wif you than cuntinue w/o u after that :D

Heard ur fav hunting ground is HM huh??? I green horn never been there before

Cheerios....SS08

jackbl
27-08-2009, 12:06 AM

I am always outside, if u wan to chiong with me (know my timing), call/book me early early ok :) :D :p

jackbl
27-08-2009, 12:18 AM
When I frequent HM, asked u to go there is harder to find a gal for FOC :mad: :cool: Now u go there 3 nites in a row .... :rolleyes: Want to avoid me right??!! Tell me la, then I dun go a few nites la :D
me, carrot and vlover have been visiting HM for the pass 3 dayz liao
you green horn, we can bring you there. found out there are 2 gals that met your criteria

v.killers
27-08-2009, 12:26 AM
we can bring you there. found out there are 2 gals that met your criteria :D

Oh...that is Shit manz.....:D

KangTuo
27-08-2009, 12:29 AM

you better stay home with your 2ic ;)

v.killers
27-08-2009, 12:30 AM
You also dun tok too much:mad:, hurt your BIL's heart :( 2 months never cheong wif us only got SYT only totally forget my voice also......so hurting......:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Dun like that lah...my dearest BIL....without you I dont have BX roi...:(

v.killers
27-08-2009, 12:32 AM

Wah...you put time and place lor :D but must be after 5th of Sept :(

KangTuo
27-08-2009, 12:34 AM
I am always outside, if u wan to chiong with me (know my timing), call/book me early early ok

book you... you offer ST or LT? :D

When I frequent HM, asked u to go there is harder to find a gal for FOC :mad: :cool: Now u go there 3 nites in a row .... Want to avoid me right??!! Tell me la, then I dun go a few nites la

I not FOC so it os definetly harder...
i go there to drown my sorrow. Not avoiding you lah

v.killers
27-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Harlo dun demote my BIL hor, he is not a ganster hor, he is MAFIA head-of-head-of-head-of-gangsters :eek:
Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Si mi?? head-of-head-of-head of gansters arh? :confused: long time never talk to you roi, why now U talk very chim leh:D

v.killers
27-08-2009, 12:36 AM
you better stay home with your 2ic ;)

You say like that sianz liao lor....when going to recommend me the 2viet that suitable taste as my BIL :D kekekeke

v.killers
27-08-2009, 12:39 AM
book you... you offer ST or LT? :D

Wowow!! you have to get permission from "Jackbl" before opening a new thread to promote his services...:D

Things not to forget !!

Face: ?
Body: ?
Cock length: ?
Services provide: ? Gangbang / Ass bang or ??? :D

Most importance is service is free !!! wahahahahahaha....:p

KangTuo
27-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Wah...you put time and place lor but must be after 5th of Sept :(

You say like that sianz liao lor....when going to recommend me the 2viet that suitable taste as my BIL

ok.. friday night. you ON? :D:rolleyes:

v.killers
27-08-2009, 12:45 AM
so good for you BIL to have oc and 2ic.

Hello...why so sad? old one never leave, new one how to come ;):D

You have cheers up and become the real KT !!! :)

v.killers
27-08-2009, 12:48 AM

Si mi Fri ON?? as long as after 5th of Sept, I will sure ON you:D

jackbl
27-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Which part of the "Little HCMC" huh? Early or Late?

KangTuo
27-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Which part of the "Little HCMC" huh? Early or Late?
U also know my schedule right.
Friday and Saturday definitely late late late :D

jackbl
27-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Lidat very difficult to DI CHOI voi ban roi, huhuhu.... For Friday nite, usually I will go to a place quite early and stick to the place till "knock off" :D :p
U also know my schedule right.
Friday and Saturday definitely late late late :D

Zaryl
27-08-2009, 02:04 AM
you green horn, we can bring you there. found out there are 2 gals that met your criteria :D

I oso long time no visit HM liao...got my type of gal or not? ...will wait for your activation this fri/sat then :p

snipeshot08
27-08-2009, 08:16 AM

Tink a bit too late for you to grab last minute action unless you follow XeDen's advice to go Hai Ba Trung ;)

Next time kiasu a bit do the research 1 week before your departure :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
27-08-2009, 08:18 AM
jackbl hunting ground is paramount ktv liao...

Troi you 2 commandos back to your old habits liao :D

Okay swee goot man, tomorrow we go can?? I follower.......:p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
27-08-2009, 08:20 AM
HH at my new hunting ground is from 4-9pm, the room package is 2jug of beer for $90

HM is no longer my hunting ground :( Not been there for 2 months liao..... The hall I went no longer can sing songs, very disappointed :mad:

4pm???? In HCM I can join u lah, Sinkapor I still working nhe....:(

Many place can sing song mah, I tok cock u sing song....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
27-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo
we can bring you there. found out there are 2 gals that met your criteria

You damn jialat lah BIL, chak you sooooo many posts you simply dun bother or dun reply but the moment say got SYT only you sure pop up.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
27-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Dun like that lah...my dearest BIL....without you I dont have BX roi...:(

Mai kong liao lah, so disappointed, talk to you on Carrot's HP you also cannot recognise your BIL......troi.....:rolleyes: you too "song song till jurong" with your 2IC liao lah.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
27-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Si mi?? head-of-head-of-head of gansters arh? :confused: long time never talk to you roi, why now U talk very chim leh:D

See see, never "yuan wang" you hor....... MIA until sooo long until now even my posting also you cannot recognise liao :(

Why???? Got 2 SYTs liao give up being MAFIA izit????:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
27-08-2009, 08:33 AM
You say like that sianz liao lor....when going to recommend me the 2viet that suitable taste as my BIL , kekekeke

Si mi Fri ON?? as long as after 5th of Sept, I will sure ON you:D

Haha until 5th you toooooooooo late liao BIL :D

Now there got one Super-SYT, you see liao sure lao nua :D

Kangtuo - dun bother about my BIL-VK, he damn greedy bugger, got 2 liao still itching to pull my back leg, buay pai say....:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Carrot007
27-08-2009, 11:11 AM
See see, never "yuan wang" you hor....... MIA until sooo long until now even my posting also you cannot recognise liao :(

Why???? Got 2 SYTs liao give up being MAFIA izit????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

This monday went shopping with Mr ex-MAFIA face, and he bought 5 long-sleeve business shirts.... no more MAFIA already... :rolleyes: :cool::eek:

KangTuo
27-08-2009, 11:19 AM
This monday went shopping with Mr ex-MAFIA face, and he bought 5 long-sleeve business shirts.... no more MAFIA already...

how a long sleeve shirt can cover a MAFIA face? :confused:
long sleeve shirt only cover the arm mah. :D :p

XeDen
27-08-2009, 12:18 PM
This monday went shopping with Mr ex-MAFIA face, and he bought 5 long-sleeve business shirts.... no more MAFIA already...

Wolf in a Sheep outfit?

how a long sleeve shirt can cover a MAFIA face? :confused:
long sleeve shirt only cover the arm mah.

Maybe to cover his "Dragon, tiger, Leopard, snake, eagle..." painting on his arms la. Face still cannot cover, i think he need go Korea to find the experts:D

Hurricane88
27-08-2009, 01:12 PM
HH at my new hunting ground is from 4-9pm, the room package is 2jug of beer for $90 :)

Pardon me for my ignorance....HH is where and stands for?...:)

VietSing
27-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Pardon me for my ignorance....HH is where and stands for?...:)

Hello there

If I am not mistaken he should be trying to say "Happy Hours" ;), while terming those hours after HH as Sad Hours.

Yours truly VietSing:)

VietSing
27-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Hi VietSing,

Hello there

Sincere apologies for the presumptuous statement.:o

Yours truly VietSing:)

Carrot007
27-08-2009, 01:43 PM

"compensation is $100 for every 6 hours, My flight will be delayed for 24 hours...", so you are now $400 richer :)

Carrot007
27-08-2009, 01:48 PM
how a long sleeve shirt can cover a MAFIA face?
long sleeve shirt only cover the arm mah.

Wolf in a Sheep outfit?
Maybe to cover his "Dragon, tiger, Leopard, snake, eagle..." painting on his arms la. Face still cannot cover, i think he need go Korea to find the experts

Wah, you guys no need to be so direct what... I trying to help "ex"-MAFIA face shake off his MAFIA-ness but you guys still blow his cover... hahahaha! :eek:

Carrot007
27-08-2009, 01:58 PM

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Err... was I at the AGM? Who is taking the minutes, no meeting agenda? Or did I misplace it somewhere??? Haiz... Can't remember, getting OLD liao, my memory fails me.

bangbangben
27-08-2009, 08:12 PM
3D2N? meaning tonight is your first night, tomorrow U will go to VungTau and back in the evening.

Since you are travelling on company expenses, my guess is that you should be staying in a hotel that might not be able to bring any female back to your room after certain hour (depending on the hotel).

I also assume you do not speak Vietnamese Language. Therefore, I do not think you can have any action during this trip unless you want to settle for some HJ or rubba rubba action.

By the way, I want to advice you that "DO NOT FOLLOW" those pimps who carry pretty girls behind their bike and ask you to go for some "massage".

Good luck to your stay in Saigon.

Cheers!

Apparently, after reading abit in this thread...
I am staying just next to A&EM hotel...

Thanks for the advice... Maybe for future trips... but guess i need viet lesson first. :D