PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

Hurricane88
01-06-2009, 02:38 PM
I had emailed to those who requested for my list as stated in my signature...pls check...:)

I was told by my fren that 166 KTV at 166 Nguyen Bieu is really happening...my frens were there from 2pm...I quote my fren said "they were treated as though they are long time customers but only visited first time:)

I<3Ivy
01-06-2009, 04:05 PM
I had emailed to those who requested for my list as stated in my signature...pls check...:)

I was told by my fren that 166 KTV at 166 Nguyen Bieu is really happening...my frens were there from 2pm...I quote my fren said "they were treated as though they are long time customers but only visited first time:)

Notice that many bros here are able to speak vietnamese as compared to a few years ago. I guess Vietnamiziation of Singapore is slowly happening!!! :D

The other day at the airport when i went to fetch my BX's good friend (coz she was carrying some from my bx) i noticed there were these 2 young girls in kindergarten school uniform... waiting for their mum to come out of the plane. Didn't stay around to see the dad, but the mum looks so young... and both kids have Vietnamese names (wearing name tag).... and look rat dang yeu!!!!

Btw how is the KTV scene like in Vietnam? Similar to Singapore? Wild and XXX stuff happening in the rooms?

Reaper
01-06-2009, 04:18 PM

166 Nguyen Bieu is happenin??? I find that the girls there are slightly above average but then I guess what is most important in making it a fun experience is who you go with to the KTV that is important. As for being treated like "long time customers", sorry to burst everyones bubble but that is "culture" in most of thie kind of places.

The other day at the airport when i went to fetch my BX's good friend (coz she was carrying some from my bx) i noticed there were these 2 young girls in kindergarten school uniform... waiting for their mum to come out of the plane. Didn't stay around to see the dad, but the mum looks so young... and both kids have Vietnamese names (wearing name tag).... and look rat dang yeu!!!!

Very common sight in HCMC.
For a girl to be above 25 and un-married, considered old....dont know why.

Btw how is the KTV scene like in Vietnam? Similar to Singapore? Wild and XXX stuff happening in the rooms?

KTV scene in HCMC especially around D1,3,5 can be boring. No wild and XXX stuff happening in there. Management wont allow it. However, if you know people that can bring you out of the "Main City" area, You will find a few. Just imaging the old "Dirty Bars / KTV" in JB back in the 80's & 90's but a bit dirtier and older looking.:eek: Wont write about my own experince because just at the mention of the name, brings nitemares!!!!!!

deptrai4u
01-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Your observations concur with mine. Check out my previous post.

Just to add on something. If want to enter Singapore smoothly to "work". At least put in some effort to wayang/disguise in front of the immigration officers mah. :cool: In most cases I don't see. Eg. Golden Vina Lian hairstyle + Bebe tank top + give half ball. One look and I'll go tadaahhh! Hahaha. :D

Just to share my personal experience... I was trying to bring in my BX last month and ran in to lots of problems, and this month was successful, so here are my findings I want to share with brudders here just in case anyone trying to bring BX in.

Tigerair at Budget Terminal is a NO-NO!!!
They will surely detain the girls.. the computers at the immigrations will automatically prompt a "Go to counter" message for all the girls whom have stayed more than a couple of weeks in Singapore before. So these girls are detained in a room for up to 2 to 3 hours and they are NOT allowed to use the phones. After a long wait, a Immigration officer will attend to them. If the girls says they are here for TOUR, or to call a Carrot and carrot also say for TOUR, then surely kenna barred from entering bcos ICA idea is Singapore where got so big to TOUR, last trip stayed 1 month already TOUR more than enough liao! These girls will be held in a room with no food and no drinks and no bed and no mobile phones and money allowed. They will NOT have access to their luggage even, till next morning they will be sent back via the flight they came by. The worst thing is this... they will get the airlines to alter the return flight ticket so you cannot use it anymore, and on top of that, the Immigration will collect $300 cash from each of the girl otherwise threaten not to return them their luggage! Basically these girls already lost the entire air-ticket money, and STILL got to pay a price of a 5-star hotel and yet treated like criminal for staying 1 night at the immigration office. Remember, 1-night No food, no drinks, cannot use mobile phones even and money and wallet and bag confisicated.

Jetstar or any other airlines landing in T1 has a lot higher chance. Again at the immigration, the message will flash "Go to counter" and the girl will be asked to move to the other side. In about less than 10 minutes, an immigration officer will be seen counting money with them, and if the amount is $2,000 or more, their passport will be stamped and they can proceed to clear customs.

What i did this round is company letter, i was there personally to explain politely to the senior immigration officer about the official working trip as well, so in the end dun even need to show $2,000. The senior guy took my NRIC number, but who cares!!??

I think the method of a company letter is ok but its not a good idea to use this method to bring in any girls who end up working in Geylang because when they get into trouble, you will be in trouble as well. If they are here to visit you for a 1 week trip or less should be ok.

The Government wants to curb these illegal WL from swarming Singapore so we should not do anything to go against the Government. The girls should find their own ways in if they are coming in to work as WL. But if they are coming to visit you only and not work as WL, then take note of the above method that works.

I<3Ivy
01-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Very common sight in HCMC.
For a girl to be above 25 and un-married, considered old....dont know why.

Anh trai Reaper, I saw the kids at Changi Airport actually.

BX's friend came to Singapore to find work (that kind of work) so bx gave her something to pass to me.

The kindergarten kids' uniform looks a bit like the PAP uniform but with checkered skirt. Both with braided hair... so cute!

asiancigar
01-06-2009, 07:07 PM
FYI......

I just got back from HCM....... and managed to get old rates for SBF members who are keen to stay at Sophia Hotel.....

SOPHIA HOTEL (http://www.sophiahotelvietnam.com/en/home.html)

PM me for rates etc...

Cheerz
AC

I<3Ivy
01-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Just to share my personal experience... I was trying to bring in my BX last month and ran in to lots of problems, and this month was successful, so here are my findings I want to share with brudders here just in case anyone trying to bring BX in.

Tigerair at Budget Terminal is a NO-NO!!!

Have to reiterate this point. If you want to be cheapo and bring her in on a Tiger Airways flight, 90% chance she will be sent back especially if she stayed in S'pore for 1 month + extend 1 month recently.

So far, I have brought ba xa into Singapore 3 out of 3 times, twice on Vietnam Airlines, once on Jetstar.
Frankly if they fly in on Vietnam Airlines, much much lower chance of being stopped at the airport in Changi.Singapore side was a breeze with VietAir.
But funnily enough, flying Vietnam Airlines to Singapore from Hanoi airport.... we got stopped by the Vietnamese Immigration Authorities. The first time, at Hanoi side, both of us were led to a side table away from the counter, and this vietnamese officer asked her questions like as if i was invisible.... then asked her if she was being taken against her will. WTF??? I instantly said "KHONG! Em ay ban gai cua toi." Then he ignored me and asked her how we communicated.... my bx told the officer that we "noi tieng trung", so officer called over another senior officer who could speak mandarin (his mandarin super bad by the way).
He spoke to us in mandarin while the other officer kept staring at me.
The senior officer asked me these questions;
"What is her birthday?"
"How many brothers and sisters"
"How old are you"
"What is her surname"
"When is your birthday"
Then he asked her exactly the same questions in vietnamese. Think they want to check that we could actually communicate, but of course since my bx very fluent in mandarin she just copied my answers in vietnamese.

After the interrogation, they let us go.

The 2nd time was pretty much the same, except no senior official called. Just 2 vietnamese speaking guys, one asking her questions, one staring at me and asking me questions in broken english.

Jetstar (from Ho Chi Minh) had some issues when we were at Singapore Customs side, the ICA officer (we purposely chose a chinese dude, not a malay/indian one) kept asking her alot of questions until she got a bit distressed and flustered. I was standing behind the yellow line, she went ahead first (we didn't go as a couple). When I saw her feeling so pressured, what I did was stepped up and gave her shoulders a squeeze, told her in front of the immigration officer "Ba xa don't worry, he is just doing his job... just let him ask his questions and do his work. Relax ok? You did nothing wrong."
Then the ICA officer turned to me, looked at her, then asked her if we came together. I told him yes, and showed him both our tickets (seated together). Then he suddenly brightened up and said "Oh, i'm so sorry... didn't mean to frighten her." He then apologized to my bx for making her so uncomfortable, then stamped her passport and attended to me.

I think they are just worried about the "solo" girls that come here by themselves because their motives are questionable. If they come to Singapore with someone in tow, no problems at all in my opinion.

impreza69
01-06-2009, 08:09 PM
greeting to all SBF brudder here in HCM,

i just touch down today and stay in Ramada hotel in D3, any activities that i can join ?....

I'll be in HCM till 3rd/june and going over to hanoi till 6th/june, i'll be staying in Somerset service apartment in Hanoi...See ya!

Impreza69

deptrai4u
01-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Have to reiterate this point. If you want to be cheapo and bring her in on a Tiger Airways flight, 90% chance she will be sent back especially if she stayed in S'pore for 1 month + extend 1 month recently.

Then the ICA officer turned to me, looked at her, then asked her if we came together. I told him yes, and showed him both our tickets (seated together). Then he suddenly brightened up and said "Oh, i'm so sorry... didn't mean to frighten her." He then apologized to my bx for making her so uncomfortable, then stamped her passport and attended to me.

I think they are just worried about the "solo" girls that come here by themselves because their motives are questionable. If they come to Singapore with someone in tow, no problems at all in my opinion.

Hey bro, thanks for sharing such info here, I am sure it will benefit a lot of bro there and save them a lot of trouble, time and money as well.

About your point if the ICA officer realising that you came with ur BX and not that she arrive alone, ICA officer now have no rights to decide and stamp the passport anymore.. the screen of their computers will actually flash "Send to Counter" message and someone else at the counter will have to take over from there. This is accurate as of just last week. So brothers, standby company letter or S$2,000 in the wallet of BX is definitely required.

On your notes about being stopped at Hanoi airport... its much better if both of you check in seperately instead of appearing too obvious to check in as couples. In the north, many reports in the media about girls being "sold" to Taiwan and China so the authorities there frown when they see their pretty girls holding foreigner's hands. I always tells my BX in the North to say that she going for tour or visit relative if Custom in Hanoi airport should ask. If Custom suspect anything funny to do with foreigner, they could take your details and hers as well and investigate further when you and/or her return . That is bad!

deptrai4u
01-06-2009, 08:13 PM
greeting to all SBF brudder here in HCM,

i just touch down today and stay in Ramada hotel in D3, any activities that i can join ?....

I'll be in HCM till 3rd/june and going over to hanoi till 6th/june, i'll be staying in Somerset service apartment in Hanoi...See ya!

Impreza69

Hi Brudders in HCMC... Impreza is a good guy, pls take good care of him!

Bro Impreza, i will be in Hanoi from 7th June, will meet up with you there, ok?

chong_kng
01-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Anh trai Reaper, I saw the kids at Changi Airport actually.

BX's friend came to Singapore to find work (that kind of work) so bx gave her something to pass to me.

The kindergarten kids' uniform looks a bit like the PAP uniform but with checkered skirt. Both with braided hair... so cute!

I fully agreed with you! When i visit my Bx in Vietnam during my lastest trip(19052009 - 24052009) , i stay at her parent house. I have seen her relatives's children and all of them are girls who are around five to seven years old. Really, vietnam children especially girls are cute and adorable and playful. Wish I have one when i marry. But thing I ponder, most of children are girls , very few are boys, wonder why?:confused:

Hurricane88
01-06-2009, 09:40 PM
I fully agreed with you! When i visit my Bx in Vietnam during my lastest trip(19052009 - 24052009) , i stay at her parent house. I have seen her relatives's children and all of them are girls who are around five to seven years old. Really, vietnam children especially girls are cute and adorable and playful. Wish I have one when i marry. But thing I ponder, most of children are girls , very few are boys, wonder why?:confused:

I dun think there is any particular reason because their culture is similar to chinese...still prefer males...in fact population is around 52 percent males...so in your bx case just one incident...:)

impreza69
01-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi Brudders in HCMC... Impreza is a good guy, pls take good care of him!

Bro Impreza, i will be in Hanoi from 7th June, will meet up with you there, ok?

brudder trai, i will head home on 6th/june. guess i will catch up with u next month.....

any lobang in hanoi bo?

I<3Ivy
02-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Hey bro, thanks for sharing such info here, I am sure it will benefit a lot of bro there and save them a lot of trouble, time and money as well.

About your point if the ICA officer realising that you came with ur BX and not that she arrive alone, ICA officer now have no rights to decide and stamp the passport anymore.. the screen of their computers will actually flash "Send to Counter" message and someone else at the counter will have to take over from there. This is accurate as of just last week. So brothers, standby company letter or S$2,000 in the wallet of BX is definitely required.

Xin khong can cam on, toi chi muon giup moi nguoi voi nguoi yeu cua chung.

Especially when the ICA and their vietnamese counterparts are full of suspicion for con gai Viet Nam! That buon qua.

I had thought that the S$2,000 came into effect a while ago, didn't it? The incident with the ICA officer stamping her passport was on 24 Feb 2009.

Has it changed since then?

snipeshot08
02-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Bring her along lah....show her a different "side" of yourself......;)

I usually showed the "sensitive" side in the bedroom....:D:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-06-2009, 01:21 PM
a kg can cam on e.
neu a gap e, hon e 1cai dc roi :eek:

puke

ON you lah.......:eek::D dun complain about saliva hor....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-06-2009, 01:26 PM
I some nights also get "connected" to my BX ... got count or not.

Chin chye lah, you say what I also will agree cos me also very connected same way as you but to another Bx.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
02-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Majority of those that TCSS a lot are actually the ones providing the most info. :)

You have just attained divine enlightenment :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

I<3Ivy
02-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Just confirmed my trip to HCM to see bx from 19/06 - 24/06.
Will be staying in D5, along duong Le Hong Phong (near Tran Hung Dao).

Carrot007
02-06-2009, 02:38 PM
You have just attained divine enlightenment :D

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Our big brother SS08 back in Singapore hor? 1 shot post so many reply...
So this friday bring us to which ktv???

Dickhead
02-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi, going to HCMC next week. Will be staying at Moevenpick Hotel Saigon. Any action around there? Thanks!

Sharing
02-06-2009, 04:29 PM
an immigration officer will be seen counting money with them, and if the amount is $2,000 or more, their passport will be stamped and they can proceed to clear customs.

Got 1 brother here (I wonder why he never response to your post) went to Vietnam to accompany his BX. Passed 2 PP to immigration officer together and the officer stamped on his PP but not his BX, his BX got to "U Turn".

With him was another 2 elderly relative that confirmed to the Immigration officer that the young girl is his GF and his GF carry cash of SGD2000. According to this brother, his girl also was not sent back before.

So, in conclusion..

1. SGD2000 did not work.
2. His presence with his bx also did not work.
3. 2 elderly ladies as referee also not working

Another situation that he saw in HCMC airport is another lady was stopped from counters even she shown the airport staff a SINGAPORE ROM cert...

The situation now is very bad... There was a lady I know who flew in from T1 was also rejected few days ago.

Sharing
02-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Just talked to CEO of WWBCM, I will join him to drink OJ from now if I am driving. Recently too many of my friends were caught for drunk driving, 2 of them just have 2 beers... 1 of them now in Jail.. so sad. so next time we order 1 Jug OJ...

jackbl
02-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Does 1 jug of mixer like "Borbourn" coke has higher alcohol content than beer?

Just talked to CEO of WWBCM, I will join him to drink OJ from now if I am driving. Recently too many of my friends were caught for drunk driving, 2 of them just have 2 beers... 1 of them now in Jail.. so sad. so next time we order 1 Jug OJ...

Reaper
02-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Hi, going to HCMC next week. Will be staying at Moevenpick Hotel Saigon. Any action around there? Thanks!

Have, got alot action. People walking, cars on the road, people talking, motorbikes horning each other, construction work...enough action???

You ask question is like when a guy cums on a girls face and starts spraying all over the place....:rolleyes:

When ask question be more specific...like what exactly do you want to do

Now to more serious matter...

Have,but all cater to local crowd.

I<3Ivy
02-06-2009, 05:59 PM
You ask question is like when a guy cums on a girls face and starts spraying all over the place....:rolleyes:

Troi oi, sao anh trai Reaper rat thich che nhao khac ha???

Em thich! hahahaa....

I guess there is no real formula for getting baxa into Singapore... it's all a probability game.
Got $2000 got hubby got marriage cert got guarantor still got 10% chance to kena rejected?

Maybe those that come alone on Tigerairways or Lionair have 90% chance to reject.

Best solution,.... marry her and don't let her leave the country :P

Hurricane88
02-06-2009, 08:04 PM

Em thich! hahahaa....

I guess there is no real formula for getting baxa into Singapore... it's all a probability game.
Got $2000 got hubby got marriage cert got guarantor still got 10% chance to kena rejected?

Maybe those that come alone on Tigerairways or Lionair have 90% chance to reject.

I had mentioned before there is a quota for these gals...once exceed ICA will not let them in anymore no matter what unless have valid visa or long term pass...:)

SingViet
02-06-2009, 09:55 PM

Em thich! hahahaa....

Bro, best solution is to marry her and get her Spore PR and follow by Spore Citizenship. With Spore passport, 100% she will not be stopped at both HCMC airport and Singapore airport. :D

deptrai4u
02-06-2009, 10:11 PM

Em thich! hahahaa....

Looks like situation is worst than what we think... oh by the way, my bx also says when she arrived in Hong Kong last month, also kenna same treatment. So its not just Singapore alone!

Reaper
03-06-2009, 04:15 AM
Just came back from Saigon Face (used to be called Ozone).

125 Tran Quoc Thao, D3

Jam pack with girls. very sexy girls. but all with "Robertos" table of 6-7 girls and 1 guy. Saw many groups like that

theUnforgotten
03-06-2009, 07:28 AM
I had mentioned before there is a quota for these gals...once exceed ICA will not let them in anymore no matter what unless have valid visa or long term pass...:)

Here is my observation , when I flew in by tiger airways.

Viet woman with baby in arms or kids in tow, - Confirmed let in :) I noticed they just used thier green passport, there wasn't any green card (LTSVP) just chop passport and go, no need see marriage cert or whatever.

Family groups : also let in , Viet ladies with other members of the family , mother , aunty , younger female members and kids.

So any of you guys wanna bring your BX into singapore, here are some of the observation , provided the lady has not been in Singapore and working in the GL/JC/OT /KTV scene at anyone time.

I find that dressing and mannerisms are important too. Dressed decently like OL or student, walk n talk in proper manner appropriate to her status of OL or student.

jackbl
03-06-2009, 09:44 AM
For u no problem de, out of the 6-7, if u give signal, they still will come over to me :D

Jam pack with girls. very sexy girls. but all with "Robertos" table of 6-7 girls and 1 guy. Saw many groups like that

Hurricane88
03-06-2009, 01:31 PM
I find that dressing and mannerisms are important too. Dressed decently like OL or student, walk n talk in proper manner appropriate to her status of OL or student.

Yes, also depends your bx not banned from entering or caught for any vices in Sin...ICA is using biometrics to scan so cannot escape la...:)

I<3Ivy
03-06-2009, 02:39 PM

To be jammed next to 6-7 very sexy con gai viet nam, i don't mind being Domo-arigato Mr Roberto (reference to Queen song for senior bros ;) )

Like i said before I love how Vietnamese girls take their clubbing SERIOUSLY compared to some Singaporean girls. They really dress to kill, and then some.

Reaper
03-06-2009, 05:13 PM
To be jammed next to 6-7 very sexy con gai viet nam, i don't mind being Domo-arigato Mr Roberto (reference to Queen song for senior bros ;) )

Like i said before I love how Vietnamese girls take their clubbing SERIOUSLY compared to some Singaporean girls. They really dress to kill, and then some.

I totally agree with you that they dress to kill....KILL YOUR EYESIGHT!!!!!! many times I ask myself if they look themselves in the mirror before the go out of the house. :eek: :p :D

PS: I thought it was sung by the band STYX???

I<3Ivy
03-06-2009, 06:10 PM
I totally agree with you that they dress to kill....KILL YOUR EYESIGHT!!!!!! many times I ask myself if they look themselves in the mirror before the go out of the house. :eek: :p :D

PS: I thought it was sung by the band STYX???

Written and sung by Styx originally, but i prefer the Queen version.

Of Styx... still love "Desert Moon" and "Come Sail Away" and "The Best of Times".

Hmmmm ok la some of them look like they spilled make-up on their faces coz it looks so thick! But majority look VERYY yummy.

Reaper
03-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Written and sung by Styx originally, but i prefer the Queen version.

Of Styx... still love "Desert Moon" and "Come Sail Away" and "The Best of Times".

Hmmmm ok la some of them look like they spilled make-up on their faces coz it looks so thick! But majority look VERYY yummy.

A "fact" I have noted in about HCMC women druing my stay here. many many of them have bodies to die for. Especially when they ride their motorbikes....Hour glass figure, long hair flowing....but there are equally many with "enhanced" features such as nose, lips and ( . Y . ) and the trend now is to enhance their butt cheeks as many many of them have no ass.....

Last night at SAigon Face, saw many of flashing off their enhancements..:p

I<3Ivy
03-06-2009, 08:26 PM
A "fact" I have noted in about HCMC women druing my stay here. many many of them have bodies to die for. Especially when they ride their motorbikes....Hour glass figure, long hair flowing....but there are equally many with "enhanced" features such as nose, lips and ( . Y . ) and the trend now is to enhance their butt cheeks as many many of them have no ass.....

Last night at SAigon Face, saw many of flashing off their enhancements..:p

Not just HCM but Hanoi girls also... just that there are more "good" plastic surgeons in HCM, even Hanoi girls come to HCM for their cosmetic surgery.

There was this girl i met at Jazzy51, she looked like she got her nose done... it was too perfect that's why i suspected and asked her. She admitted it.

She had her nose, eyes (double eyelid) and chin done. Think anyone that sees her in Jazzy51 would recognize her. Who cares if its fake, she looks gorgeous!

In so far as i'm aware, i think Vietnamese genes tend to give better asses than Chinese genes. Dunno but my current and previous bx have terrific asses, the kind you want to lift up her skirt to show your friends and let them smack.

Chinese singaporean girls i've dated.... flat, unattractive asses for the most part. The viets i've bedded all have that apple-bottomed arse cheeks that are just begging for doggy...

... ok getting a bit ahead of myself and hot under the collar..... :P

Hurricane88
03-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Not just HCM but Hanoi girls also... just that there are more "good" plastic surgeons in HCM, even Hanoi girls come to HCM for their cosmetic surgery.

There was this girl i met at Jazzy51, she looked like she got her nose done... it was too perfect that's why i suspected and asked her. She admitted it.

She had her nose, eyes (double eyelid) and chin done. Think anyone that sees her in Jazzy51 would recognize her. Who cares if its fake, she looks gorgeous!

In so far as i'm aware, i think Vietnamese genes tend to give better asses than Chinese genes. Dunno but my current and previous bx have terrific asses, the kind you want to lift up her skirt to show your friends and let them smack.

Chinese singaporean girls i've dated.... flat, unattractive asses for the most part. The viets i've bedded all have that apple-bottomed arse cheeks that are just begging for doggy...

... ok getting a bit ahead of myself and hot under the collar..... :P

Wow...say some more saliva oso drooling liao...hahaha...:)

theUnforgotten
03-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Yes, also depends your bx not banned from entering or caught for any vices in Sin...ICA is using biometrics to scan so cannot escape la...:)

Yes of course, if your bx were caught before by ICA or police during her previous stay in Singapore, It will be very very difficult indeed for her to re enter singapore.

Last night at SAigon Face, saw many of flashing off their enhancements.

How come I didn't notice so many enhanced figures the last trip round:confused: anyway I was kind of busy then and must apologise if got no time to hang out or check out Saigon Face.

Maybe next time , will make it a must go place .

:)

rjrj
04-06-2009, 03:15 AM

125 Tran Quoc Thao, D3

guys except for those disco places, are there any good ones for people who drink beer only like me :o maybe those like pubs with viet chicks here.. thanks :)

vlover
04-06-2009, 05:54 AM
1. SGD2000 did not work.
Another situation that he saw in HCMC airport is another lady was stopped from counters even she shown the airport staff a SINGAPORE ROM cert..

This is so true.. cos the brother you mentioned is ME ma.. hihi :p

so next time we order 1 Jug OJ...

Please dun.. Stick to drinking beer, went to Mask today.. ordered a jug of OJ @ S$33.. the rest ordered a jug of beer @ S$23.. nnkc..

Best solution,.... marry her and don't let her leave the country

Yup.. to a certain extent, coming in thru budget airlines have a higher possibility of rejection.. Even though, I have heard stories of girls coming in thru Jetstar, Garuda, Vietnam Airlines or even SQ who are rejected.. there is really no real formula.. mayb luck :confused:??

There is another example shared by a brother here that happened recently.. His friend is married to a Vietnamese, been going to ICA to get her social visit pass chopped every 6 months because cant get PR due to income issues.. the most recent time they went to get her social visit pass chopped.. The ICA officer asked them in for an interview and told them that the ICA will not extend her stay for another 6 months and asked her to leave the country :eek:.. The reason was that she was not working (not contributing to the society). That was when the friend knew that with the LTSP, she can work but must apply..

I ever hear girls go to salons to do their hair and let the pros make them up just to go clubbing.. my goodness.. damn 'kua zhang'..

Regards,
vlover

Reaper
04-06-2009, 10:57 AM
guys except for those disco places, are there any good ones for people who drink beer only like me :o maybe those like pubs with viet chicks here.. thanks :)

eeeerrrrr....go disco cannot drink beer?????

Pubs & Bars just too many to list.

I give you 2....

Napoly
7 Pham Ngoc Thach, D3
WAlk towards the back of the cafe and go up the stairs. Has pub with live band and also a disco.

Lodge Bui
39/2 Pham Ngoc Thach D3
Walk through the alley way. Pub with Phillipino band playing.

KangTuo
04-06-2009, 11:30 AM
many many of them have no ass.....

cannot be leh... see many many nice asses.

In so far as i'm aware, i think Vietnamese genes tend to give better asses than Chinese genes.

this is what i like about vn gals. maybe due to the daily riding of motorbike :D

Yes of course, if your bx were caught before by ICA or police during her previous stay in Singapore, It will be very very difficult indeed for her to re enter singapore.

really crossing my fingers as the date is getting nearly. My girlfriend ban is ending soon.

but than i know a girl who kana 1 year ban did came back after her ban. Her sis who is married to a sillypore guy sponsored her to come for a week holiday.

Please dun.. Stick to drinking beer, went to Mask today.. ordered a jug of OJ @ S$33.. the rest ordered a jug of beer @ S$23.. nnkc.

good outing? :D
a di ks tap the duc nen kg vao Mask. xloi ;)

Reaper
04-06-2009, 12:39 PM
cannot be leh... see many many nice asses.

That is because many of them wear heels which gives their ass a nice shape...but when they take off their heels, it becomes a little "flat" if you know what I mean...however, it is still much better than our "home grown talent"....:D

snipeshot08
04-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Our big brother SS08 back in Singapore hor? 1 shot post so many reply...
So this friday bring us to which ktv???

Yes I'm back......missed me????:D

Alamak now I just follow only, me self-demoted to Chao Recruit :o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-06-2009, 01:00 PM
So, in conclusion..

1. SGD2000 did not work.

Another situation that he saw in HCMC airport is another lady was stopped from counters even she shown the airport staff a SINGAPORE ROM cert...

The situation now is very bad... There was a lady I know who flew in from T1 was also rejected few days ago.

I second this words of wisdom, those that knows me personally will know why I know these are true and will not work......:p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-06-2009, 01:01 PM

Our Vlover going to love you deep deep.....:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Have, got alot action. People walking, cars on the road, people talking, motorbikes horning each other, construction work...enough action???

Can't help but to :D:D:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
04-06-2009, 01:04 PM

Errrr pai-say but this statement is not true also, the STPB will kill them if they are stopping genuine tourists because of an artificially imposed quota ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Hurricane88
04-06-2009, 01:07 PM
this is what i like about vn gals. maybe due to the daily riding of motorbike :D

hahaha...ever saw them riding motorbikes wearing short skirts and showing off their panties...damn nice lei and some very pretty some more...hahaha...:)

snipeshot08
04-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Please dun.. Stick to drinking beer, went to Mask today.. ordered a jug of OJ @ S$33.. the rest ordered a jug of beer @ S$23.. nnkc..

Regards,
vlover

Already told you to go order from NTUC you dowan, only S$1.80 for 1 litre nia....:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Hurricane88
04-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Errrr pai-say but this statement is not true also, the STPB will kill them if they are stopping genuine tourists because of an artificially imposed quota ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Yes, just to clarify genuine tourists which has never been to Sin will definitely been given a chance to enter...what I refer to are those that already been to sin many times under tourists visa has a imposed quota...this was told to me by a fren working in ICA...the quota is for all nationalities and target single and women in a small group without tour guides which arrived regularly every few months oso...:)

KangTuo
04-06-2009, 03:44 PM
That is because many of them wear heels which gives their ass a nice shape...but when they take off their heels, it becomes a little "flat" if you know what I mean...however, it is still much better than our "home grown talent"....:D

heels make the ass perk a little, without heels only flat a little. Still good for doggy:p

sillypore gals mostly 'goes flat' when the panties goes off :eek:

KangTuo
04-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Yes I'm back......missed me????:D

Alamak now I just follow only, me self-demoted to Chao Recruit :o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

nho nhieu nhieu wa

since you just follow only, than i rephrase carrot's question.
This friday, which ktv you want to follow us to? :D:p

vaxvms
04-06-2009, 06:43 PM
SQ now flying to saigon sgd$198 nett :) ..............sibei good deal

https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/content/local/SG/promo_fares/ve18_sgn.jsp

Book before 2359 tonite............

asiancigar
04-06-2009, 06:58 PM
SQ now flying to saigon sgd$198 nett :) ..............sibei good deal

https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/content/local/SG/promo_fares/ve18_sgn.jsp

Book before 2359 tonite............

Unfortunately..... offer valid till June 4........ guess that by the time u read this........ its over

Good luck to the lucky few...... hehehe

Cheerz
AC

I<3Ivy
04-06-2009, 07:51 PM
I just bought mine from Tiger Airways at $155 all in.

Actually wouldn't have mind putting in another $50 for extra comfort, but after all it's only a 90min or so flight. And i'm normally asleep for 80mins of it ;)

If it was $300 to Hanoi then maybe it would have been a good deal!

rjrj
04-06-2009, 11:21 PM
eeeerrrrr....go disco cannot drink beer?????

Pubs & Bars just too many to list.

I give you 2....

Napoly
7 Pham Ngoc Thach, D3
WAlk towards the back of the cafe and go up the stairs. Has pub with live band and also a disco.

Lodge Bui
39/2 Pham Ngoc Thach D3
Walk through the alley way. Pub with Phillipino band playing.

i guess that if i go disco and order beer, i'd get lousy service

i'd not have anything except beer as i was told that there are many places selling fake ones

thanks for the addrs

Reaper
05-06-2009, 12:57 AM

i'd not have anything except beer as i was told that there are many places selling fake ones

thanks for the addrs

eeeerrrrr......if you order beer...

waiter comes, open the bottle / can for you...pour it for you and wait for you to finish....how much service do you expect???? I dont mean this in a rude way or anything but if you go to a bar / pub you would expect a higher level of service???

Reaper
05-06-2009, 01:00 AM
heels make the ass perk a little, without heels only flat a little. Still good for doggy:p

sillypore gals mostly 'goes flat' when the panties goes off :eek:

I totally agree with you....very very good for doggy....especially with their slightly wider hips and hour glass figures....slurp slurp......

However, do be careful when you ask the girl stay over with you because alot of them look very very "different" in the morning without make up....:p

Sharing
05-06-2009, 01:06 AM
I second this words of wisdom, those that knows me personally will know why I know these are true and will not work......:p

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Yes, just to clarify genuine tourists which has never been to Sin will definitely been given a chance to enter...what I refer to are those that already been to sin many times under tourists visa has a imposed quota...this was told to me by a fren working in ICA...the quota is for all nationalities and target single and women in a small group without tour guides which arrived regularly every few months oso...

I have to agree with SS08 as I know where he is working and what he is working as... :D

My BX had no problems coming to Singapore after so many times in 2 years and I dont see any problem for her to come Singapore in future. Those Bro who had seen her before might agree with me.. She is only in late twenties, nice looking (many people told me this) :D

Sharing
05-06-2009, 01:29 AM
vlover

walau, I think if u ask my 2 friends to pay $3300 to get their license back now, they will happily do so... What is $33??? But hor, if U go 36, order 1 jug of beer, can get green tea for very cheap lehh...

Zaryl
05-06-2009, 02:20 AM
nho nhieu nhieu wa

aiyo... last Fri went already still not enough... take a break leh... :p

Zaryl
05-06-2009, 02:38 AM

Regards,
vlover

maybe green tea slightly cheaper? or 1 bucket of ice -> drink ice water oso can.. :D

asiancigar
05-06-2009, 08:17 AM
However, do be careful when you ask the girl stay over with you because alot of them look very very "different" in the morning without make up....:p

Humbly, i beg to defer Brudder........ i like the natural and fresh look of a girl when she wakes up the next day...... its almost like having another girl (2 for 1).... hehehe

Some of them look so angelic and innocent in the morning....... you wonder what happened to the demon possessed sex-goddess last nite......... wahaaaaaaa

Cheerz
AC

KangTuo
05-06-2009, 11:19 AM
aiyo... last Fri went already still not enough... take a break leh... :p

i only posting question on behalf of our captain. :)
last friday u got alot action, i got no action
sure to take a break.
so, which ktv you want to go for a break? :D:p

ROSE88
05-06-2009, 12:28 PM

125 Tran Quoc Thao, D3

Hi,

Sorry for intruding......

Can i know how to pronounce this place in English accent.... Somehow have problems pronoucing the way Viets do.

Must give this place a visit already since you recommend this joint.

Another question to probe...... What time it closes on a weekday? 1am or 2am? Tks.

Hurricane88
05-06-2009, 02:01 PM

hahaha....this one I agree....really surprise and shocking experiences...2 completely different faces without the heavy makeup....:)

Tony Stark
05-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Jetstar or any other airlines landing in T1 has a lot higher chance. Again at the immigration, the message will flash "Go to counter" and the girl will be asked to move to the other side. In about less than 10 minutes, an immigration officer will be seen counting money with them, and if the amount is $2,000 or more, their passport will be stamped and they can proceed to clear customs.

What i did this round is company letter, i was there personally to explain politely to the senior immigration officer about the official working trip as well, so in the end dun even need to show $2,000. The senior guy took my NRIC number, but who cares!!??

I think the method of a company letter is ok but its not a good idea to use this method to bring in any girls who end up working in Geylang because when they get into trouble, you will be in trouble as well. If they are here to visit you for a 1 week trip or less should be ok.

The Government wants to curb these illegal WL from swarming Singapore so we should not do anything to go against the Government. The girls should find their own ways in if they are coming in to work as WL. But if they are coming to visit you only and not work as WL, then take note of the above method that works.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Haha bro glad the company letterhead helped to ease things up. This method should only be used for one's matrimonial wife. Otherwise be responsible for your own actions when things go wrong.

So far, I have brought ba xa into Singapore 3 out of 3 times, twice on Vietnam Airlines, once on Jetstar.

Jetstar Airways sometimes offer better deals than Tiger Airways. :D

Key issue here is to use T1. I believe will have higher chance subjecting to one's background.

raverboy
05-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Hi,

Can i know how to pronounce this place in English accent.... Somehow have problems pronoucing the way Viets do.

Another question to probe...... What time it closes on a weekday? 1am or 2am? Tks.

No problem.

You mean English accent or Vietnamese accent? Simple. For English accent put a potato in your mouth then say 'Ozone' lor. For Vietnamese accent, don't bother, just give the address to the driver will do. "Anh oi, đến một hai năm Trần Quốc Thảo, quận ba".

Good luck!

vaxvms
05-06-2009, 07:23 PM
hahaha....this one I agree....really surprise and shocking experiences...2 completely different faces without the heavy makeup....:)

done as per pm :p

Reaper
05-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi,

it closes at 3am..everyday....as for the pronuounciation...is there a difference????

Sharing
06-06-2009, 01:02 AM
it closes at 3am..everyday....as for the pronuounciation...is there a difference????

I think the difference is somebody keep calling it as "OZONE" where the name has been changed to "Saigon Face" about 2 years ago.

Normally I will tell the Taxi driver, "Saigon Pho" instead. I think it will be better.

Zaryl
06-06-2009, 03:11 AM
i only posting question on behalf of our captain. :)
last friday u got alot action, i got no action
sure to take a break.
so, which ktv you want to go for a break? :D:p

chey...last Fri action in the room very tame...your action not show in ktv..elsewhere..

I take break by eating grass.... :p

KangTuo
06-06-2009, 04:53 AM
chey...last Fri action in the room very tame...your action not show in ktv..elsewhere..

eat grass till 3+am huh?
yes. last fri is indeed very tame.
my action not for you guys to see. :D

hear say there are about 50 gals in that place now.

anyway yesterday(fri) also no cheong. not enuff kaki. only me and captain.
What about today?

jackbl
06-06-2009, 08:20 AM
No cheong also sleep very late??? Jio u go HM u always not give face...i think i may not there in near future, been there 8/10 of the last outings, may switch places liao :p

What about today?

jackbl
06-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Vietnam confirms fourth H1N1 case
====================================
VNA
Vietnam confirmed Thursday the fourth swine flu case after a little girl who had returned from the United States tested positive for H1N1 virus.

The six-year-old girl, who returned to Vietnam on May 29 with her mother, was taken from southern Dong Nai Province to HCMC’s Children Hospital No. 2 on Thursday with fever symptoms.

Tests showed she was infected with the H1N1 virus. Her mother is in quarantine, awaiting test result.

Vietnam has so far reported four cases of swine flu infection; all of the patients testing positive for the virus had returned home from abroad.

After treatment, the first three cases have tested negative for the H1N1 virus and may be released from hospital next week.

The same day, six people with body temperatures of over 38 degrees Celsius were detected at Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City. Five of them later tested negative for the virus and one is still waiting for the test result.

According to the World Health Organization, as of 06:00 GMT on Wednesday, 66 countries have officially reported 19,273 cases of swine flu infection, including 117 deaths.

sensuous_les
07-06-2009, 02:07 AM

125 Tran Quoc Thao, D3

Yes bro, this is one of my fav disco whenever i go HCM. True there are many gal with "roberto", but you can be one also. Whenever I go alone or just with one male colleage, I always open a bottle of brandy or whisky. Then Fl will come over to accompany you drinking. I usually tip them VND100K (about S$9). If no gal, talk to waiter or bouncer, they will find for you. Off course you have to tip them as well !

Wendella
07-06-2009, 11:19 AM
eeeerrrrr......if you order beer...

waiter comes, open the bottle / can for you...pour it for you and wait for you to finish....how much service do you expect???? I dont mean this in a rude way or anything but if you go to a bar / pub you would expect a higher level of service???

I think he means not the service itself but who it is providing that service. He or she. Myself, I'm not too keen on having a waiter keeping me company me at the table while there's hot PR's all around in the club, regardless how handsome he might be ;) . I've noticed that for me, 'service' tends to improve with the purchase of a bottle rather than just a beer. Not always though. Some places treat you the same regardless what you order, and will send a PR over to pour your beer. 4 in 1 for example. If I go with a group, we buy a bottle. If alone or with just a buddy, I buy a beer.

Change all the above verbs to past tense, by the way. All I have now is the memories.

Speaking of memories... he he... Queen never covered Mr Roboto. I know I PM'd you about that, just putting it out in public for the others to know. Only Styx did that song.

Hurricane88
07-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Speaking of memories... he he... Queen never covered Mr Roboto. I know I PM'd you about that, just putting it out in public for the others to know. Only Styx did that song.

Yes, I saw Styx life in concert before they broke up the group...Mr Roberto was their opening song...Dun believe Queen ever recorded this song...:)

BTW, I oso saw Pink Flyod life in concert before they too broke up..:)

Reaper
07-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Yes bro, this is one of my fav disco whenever i go HCM. True there are many gal with "roberto", but you can be one also.

eeerrrr....why do I want to be a "roberto":eek: more importantly...please do enlighten me....:rolleyes:

Wendella
07-06-2009, 03:25 PM
eeerrrr....why do I want to be a "roberto":eek: more importantly...please do enlighten me....:rolleyes:

I think I missed something somewhere -- what's a Roberto?

Reaper
07-06-2009, 04:04 PM
I think I missed something somewhere -- what's a Roberto?

Roberto = Robert = carrot head = being a sucker, allowing the girl to squeeze money from you and leading you on till in the end, you end up holding your dick in your right hand abnd squeezing you balss with your left hand... :p ;)

d'Artagnan
07-06-2009, 09:02 PM
guys been to HCM once only. quite enjoyed the laid back life. anything good in Danang?

Wendella
08-06-2009, 12:25 AM
Roberto = Robert = carrot head = being a sucker, allowing the girl to squeeze money from you and leading you on till in the end, you end up holding your dick in your right hand abnd squeezing you balss with your left hand... :p ;)

Ah ok. Yep. Been there, done that. Even tried switching hands. ;)

snipeshot08
08-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Yes, just to clarify genuine tourists which has never been to Sin will definitely been given a chance to enter...what I refer to are those that already been to sin many times under tourists visa has a imposed quota...this was told to me by a fren working in ICA...the quota is for all nationalities and target single and women in a small group without tour guides which arrived regularly every few months oso...:)

Alamak your friend smoked you liao :D

No countries will want to impose a predetermined quota on visitors especially for Asean countries as we have a common agreement under Asean cross-border statutes, moreover Singapore without any natural resources depends a lot on tourism for income, what they normally do is "profiling" to weed out the "working ladies" ;) oops I said too much liao......:o better shut my gap...

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
08-06-2009, 07:45 AM
nho nhieu nhieu wa

Yah but carrot says you dowan to go KTV, wan to go pub on friday only, end up I have to eat grass at home.....:(

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
08-06-2009, 07:49 AM

thanks for the addrs

I tink you read this experience posted by somebody some time back, tio bo???

If you want service very simple, give one 50K to that waiter in charge of your table area, guaranteed that fella will come round wiping your table all the time ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
08-06-2009, 07:51 AM
I have to agree with SS08 as I know where he is working and what he is working as... :D

My BX had no problems coming to Singapore after so many times in 2 years and I dont see any problem for her to come Singapore in future. Those Bro who had seen her before might agree with me.. She is only in late twenties, nice looking (many people told me this) :D

Shhhhhhhhhhh...........:p

I am one of those bro leh, got free lunch or dinner or not huh????:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
08-06-2009, 07:53 AM

Troi oi you also same like me ah??? Eat grass at home.....:o

Me gotta wait until next week liao, this weekend going somewhere with my BIL-VK you know.....:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
08-06-2009, 09:09 AM
hear say there are about 50 gals in that place now.

What about today?

Yah but carrot says you dowan to go KTV, wan to go pub on friday only, end up I have to eat grass at home.....:(

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

ehh.. i think it is previous friday bah
last friday i never say i dowan to ktv but just reply him that any pub to cheong also can. In the end only me and carrot07 lim kopi at the usual place.

On sat, I thought that there are now 50 gals in that ktv for you guys to choose, it will be good to cheong. In the end not enuff kaki also, so go V2.

KangTuo
08-06-2009, 09:23 AM

Me gotta wait until next week liao, this weekend going somewhere with my BIL-VK you know.....:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Am I going to eat grass at home this weekend? :(
2 going somewhere
2 drink OJ
2 cheong sat only
the rest....?

again only left 2 to CBL :p

mikemike
08-06-2009, 04:16 PM
2 going somewhere
2 drink OJ
2 cheong sat only
the rest....?

That's me and chairman of WWBCM..wuhahaha

Reaper
08-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Was told to me just last night

X-Club located at 30 Nguyen Cu Trinh D1 has been highlighted in the local news paper

1. Reported to sell fake liquor. (very Common thing in HCMC)
2. Reported to be a hang out place for junkies
3. Reported to allow many "undesireble ladies" of "questionable repute" to patronise the disco. (Depends on which side of the fence you are on)

Better head back fast to finish your alcohol. Authorities might just shut the place again.

Some other night spots have also been mentioned......

Sharing
08-06-2009, 05:20 PM

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

NNKC, I called your phone but was off... mai kei kei, U go facial is it??? SAY!!!!

Hurricane88
08-06-2009, 06:44 PM

X-Club located at 30 Nguyen Cu Trinh D1 has been highlighted in the local news paper

3. Reported to allow many "undesireble ladies" of "questionable repute" to patronise the disco. (Depends on which side of the fence you are on)

Better head back fast to finish your alcohol. Authorities might just shut the place again.

Hahaha...thank you for sharing...wow head back fast to finish fake alcohol...wait drunk faster and die faster too...:)

v.killers
09-06-2009, 01:49 AM

Now we dont call him WWBCM anymore, after today meeting me and Carrot decided to give him another name: WWFJM :rolleyes::D

KangTuo
09-06-2009, 02:27 AM
Now we dont call him WWBCM anymore, after today meeting me and Carrot decided to give him another name: WWFJM :rolleyes::D

huh? did i miss what it means what he give the name WWFJM?
xloi a nhe... hom nay kg dc gap a o quan ba va uong bia voi a :o

Zaryl
09-06-2009, 02:58 AM

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

oh ya...VK will be looooking forward to this loooong overdue trip...enjoy :p

Zaryl
09-06-2009, 03:01 AM
2 going somewhere
2 drink OJ
2 cheong sat only
the rest....?

well, can go again to SBSB since Carrot's gal is back, your tree going back soon..but lucky VK not around else another meat will slip away... :D

v.killers
09-06-2009, 11:09 AM

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

oh ya...VK will be looooking forward to this loooong overdue trip...enjoy

Yesssssssss!!! My bx will be on off-day so my BIL-SS08 have to go wash hairs with other liao :(

mikemike
09-06-2009, 02:03 PM

Oh really ;-) hmm..enlighten me when we meet next..hihi

KangTuo
09-06-2009, 02:26 PM
well, can go again to SBSB since Carrot's gal is back, your tree going back soon..but lucky VK not around else another meat will slip away... :D

yah, she is going back soon. I may uproot this tree and clear it viens by next week. :(

Go SBSB is a good choice as I may not wanna appear at GL/JC this weekend as another 'dancing' tree maybe coming back this weekend :D

jackbl
09-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Wow,seems u no need to sleep and work :D

Go SBSB is a good choice as I may not wanna appear at GL/JC this weekend as another 'dancing' tree maybe coming back this weekend :D

mikemike
09-06-2009, 05:24 PM
yah, she is going back soon. I may uproot this tree and clear it viens by next week. :(

Wah..it seem like this weekend going SBSB..but must bring along some trees then it will be more fun ;-p

vlover
09-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Oh really hmm..enlighten me when we meet next..hihi

Its WW Fei Ji Mee.. I am so innocent :eek::(!!! Just returning VK the favor cos he also pilot ma:D.. so the person I am gg to say sorry is Carrot :p

Regards,
vlover

vlover
09-06-2009, 08:12 PM

Ya.. found my khaki in OJ already.. next time should hold a OJ drinking competition...

Now we dont call him WWBCM anymore, after today meeting me and Carrot decided to give him another name: WWFJM

Troi.. I only pilot the plane once.. not like someone else.. a few times.. I just got my wings but for you, you are a SEASONED pilot roi..

oh ya...VK will be looooking forward to this loooong overdue trip...enjoy

Ya.. Rest assured this piece of meat wun slip away one :D:p..

yah, she is going back soon. I may uproot this tree and clear it viens by next week.

Go SBSB is a good choice as I may not wanna appear at GL/JC this weekend as another 'dancing' tree maybe coming back this weekend

Aiyo.. you got so many trees.. how to uproot? one go, so many come.. how to manage? Maybe you shld try doing events management already cos your time management is SUPERB!!!

Regards,
vlover

v.killers
09-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Its WW Fei Ji Mee.. I am so innocent !!! Just returning VK the favor cos he also pilot ma.. so the person I am gg to say sorry is Carrot :p

Regards,
vlover

NNKC....You innocent? Keep saying want to come but never! Still can say sorry to Carrot only:mad: Kns...then I only help him to post only :rolleyes:

Lai yi wan Wang Wang Fei Jin Mee di:D

v.killers
09-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Troi.. I only pilot the plane once.. not like someone else.. a few times.. I just got my wings but for you, you are a SEASONED pilot roi..
Regards,
vlover

Troi....Never mind lah...Let you be pilot assitance dc chua :rolleyes::D

v.killers
09-06-2009, 09:16 PM
huh? did i miss what it means what he give the name WWFJM?
xloi a nhe... hom nay kg dc gap a o quan ba va uong bia voi a :o

A biet em cung buon lam...kg sao dau :)

v.killers
09-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Oh really ;-) hmm..enlighten me when we meet next..hihi

Dont need next time meet then tell you....WWFJM Chairman already defending himself liao :rolleyes::D

v.killers
09-06-2009, 09:20 PM

Nnkc...you like that say me goooot meh :(

KangTuo
09-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Wow,seems u no need to sleep and work

weekend sleep in the day, cheong at night.
weekend no work at all mah :D

Wah..it seem like this weekend going SBSB..but must bring along some trees then it will be more fun

i got no gal to bring along ... unless you guys stay till early hours. My current gal will be working till 2am max :(

Its WW Fei Ji Mee..

u also a pilot huh? :confused:

Aiyo.. you got so many trees.. how to uproot? one go, so many come.. how to manage? Maybe you shld try doing events management already cos your time management is SUPERB!!!

don't suan me leh. my time management is lousy. you seen it yesterday.
very soon i need to uproot all trees and bring back the one from HCMC.

A biet em cung buon lam...kg sao dau

e kg buon, e chi khung nhieu. e biet thang7 e phai chia tay voi con gai nay. nhung kg biet bo dc kg :(

v.killers
09-06-2009, 09:58 PM
e kg buon, e chi khung nhieu. e biet thang7 e phai chia tay voi con gai nay. nhung kg biet bo dc kg

troi oi...em bo dc ha e :eek:? a suy nghi la em bo kg dc roi...tai e thich nay con gai nhieu hon bx o vn roi ma, dung kg :D

vlover
09-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Troi....Never mind lah...Let you be pilot assitance dc chua

OX va BX lam chung cung duoc.. vui qua :p

u also a pilot huh? :confused:

don't suan me leh. my time management is lousy. you seen it yesterday.
very soon i need to uproot all trees and bring back the one from HCMC.

e kg buon, e chi khung nhieu. e biet thang7 e phai chia tay voi con gai nay. nhung kg biet bo dc kg

Ya.. Last night I 'chut' the vkiller 'killer' move.. say you just go ahead and I will come later.. But too busy with work so cant come..

Yday was very impromptu.. so no choice..

aiyo.. looks like our Bro KT has gotten into himself into a dilemma.. ask anybody for advice also can.. but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, dun ask Vkiller.. cos he is in the same boat as you!!! hahahahahhaa :D;)..

Regards,
vlover

vlover
09-06-2009, 10:01 PM
troi oi...em bo dc ha e :eek:? a suy nghi la em bo kg dc roi...tai e thich nay con gai nhieu hon bx o vn roi ma, dung kg

SEE.. SEE.. SEE.. what a bad influence!!!!

Anh oi, kg nghe VK noi chuyen roi.. Kg tot nhe.. A suy nghi lam gi di lam di..

Regards,
vlover

v.killers
09-06-2009, 10:11 PM
OX va BX lam chung cung duoc.. vui qua :p
Ya.. Last night I 'chut' the vkiller 'killer' move.. say you just go ahead and I will come later.. But too busy with work so cant come..

Yday was very impromptu.. so no choice..

aiyo.. looks like our Bro KT has gotten into himself into a dilemma.. ask anybody for advice also can.. but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, dun ask Vkiller.. cos he is in the same boat as you!!! hahahahahhaa ..

Regards,
vlover

SEE.. SEE.. SEE.. what a bad influence!!!!

Anh oi, kg nghe VK noi chuyen roi.. Kg tot nhe.. A suy nghi lam gi di lam di..

Regards,
vlover

NNKC.....Tai sao bx noi xau ox ha? muon a bo e phai kg? :mad:

Some more say same boat nua...sigh!! come to think about it, it quite TRUE :o

KNS...you dont laugh hor...sooner or later you be the same as us :D

Kakakakaka !!!

KangTuo
09-06-2009, 10:30 PM
troi oi...em bo dc ha e :eek:? a suy nghi la em bo kg dc roi...tai e thich nay con gai nhieu hon bx o vn roi ma, dung kg :D

a thay e yeu nay con gai nhieu hon bx o vn ha?
troi oi... chet roi.:(

i also never turn up :o

v.killers
10-06-2009, 12:22 AM
a thay e yeu nay con gai nhieu hon bx o vn ha?
troi oi... chet roi.:(

Dung roi, hom qua thay em nt cho nay con gai..A cung lo em rat la nhieu :)

jackbl
10-06-2009, 12:30 AM
U shd use "con gai nay".... if u meant "this girl".... :D

Dung roi, hom qua thay em nt cho nay con gai..A cung lo em rat la nhieu :)

Zaryl
10-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Wah..it seem like this weekend going SBSB..but must bring along some trees then it will be more fun ;-p

you also bring a tree lah...but we all better don't let the tree drink too much water (liquor) else their behaviour can be erratic...

i got no gal to bring along ... unless you guys stay till early hours. My current gal will be working till 2am max :(

bring the new dancing gal so we all can see her dance...

KangTuo
10-06-2009, 01:43 AM
U shd use "con gai nay".... if u meant "this girl".... :D

cam on thay gio jackbl :D

no lah.. if she come over, i will not see her till this current one left. I intend to tell her i am out of town.

this weekend, this current gal will be coming over to my house to stay. I have been planning for this since last mth, so i will not spoil my plan. :D

Zaryl
10-06-2009, 02:07 AM
this weekend, this current gal will be coming over to my house to stay. I have been planning for this since last mth, so i will not spoil my plan. :D

a farewell bonk... :p anyway, let's see what's on this Sat programme...

vlover
10-06-2009, 06:27 AM
cam on thay gio jackbl

no lah.. if she come over, i will not see her till this current one left. I intend to tell her i am out of town.

this weekend, this current gal will be coming over to my house to stay. I have been planning for this since last mth, so i will not spoil my plan.

So is this new dancing gal we threw into the sea together with vkiller's tiger :confused::eek:;)???

Regards,
vlover

KangTuo
10-06-2009, 07:27 AM
So is this new dancing gal we threw into the sea together with vkiller's tiger :confused::eek:;)???

No. the dancing gal we threw into sea never leave sillypore.
This dancing gal whom is coming is the one i always call '$1'. You caught me with her once at her place carpark. :p

snipeshot08
10-06-2009, 07:40 AM
ehh.. i think it is previous friday bah
last friday i never say i dowan to ktv but just reply him that any pub to cheong also can. In the end only me and carrot07 lim kopi at the usual place.

On sat, I thought that there are now 50 gals in that ktv for you guys to choose, it will be good to cheong. In the end not enuff kaki also, so go V2.

No leh, Carrot msg me you dowan to go ktv is last friday leh :confused:

Wah got 50 gals never inform me........:(

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-06-2009, 07:42 AM
2 going somewhere
2 drink OJ
2 cheong sat only
the rest....?

again only left 2 to CBL

You so commando one where will CBL.....:rolleyes::D am sure you will find something to do.....;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-06-2009, 07:43 AM
NNKC, I called your phone but was off... mai kei kei, U go facial is it??? SAY!!!!

Oops, kena caught liao, xiao liao!!!!!:eek::D

BTW I never go back that place for facial liao cos my regular 19yo SYT gal chao liao..:(

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-06-2009, 07:45 AM
oh ya...VK will be looooking forward to this loooong overdue trip...enjoy :p

Yah you dunno my BIL-VK's siao already cumming out of his nose and ears meh.....:eek::D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Yesssssssss!!! My bx will be on off-day so my BIL-SS08 have to go wash hairs with other liao

Aiyah I no need to say already know you will "choot chit chao" :rolleyes: tell you first hor, you go and fetch her so early also got no room, have to wait until after 12pm, this hotel not like Sunflower, dun say I never tell you, end up you both sit at the lobby CBL & waste time :rolleyes:

Thats why I told my BX can only meet her at 1pm after I got my room, than morning got ECA liao :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-06-2009, 07:51 AM

SBSB??? Sabai sabai huh??? Troi oi so many short forms, really lost... for a moment I tot go there "Shoot butt shoot butt" :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-06-2009, 07:52 AM

Harlo MM (machiam Ministor Mentor :eek:), why you go fruit orchard bring your own fruit trees??? Waiting for other to pluck izit???:D

Got any young seedlings just sprouted some green green shoots only or not????:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-06-2009, 07:57 AM

Wah my BIL-VK go mountain hole "mian pi shi guo" come out already learn soooooo many Viet-nar-mees huh????:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-06-2009, 07:59 AM

Aiyo this wan you only learn Jiu Yang Fei Jing Level One only, you still haven't learn his topmost Level 9 - highest level of Pilot Skills:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
10-06-2009, 08:00 AM
Its WW Fei Ji Mee.. I am so innocent!!! Just returning VK the favor cos he also pilot ma:D.. so the person I am gg to say sorry is Carrot

Regards,
vlover

Arhhhh my BIL-VK now got sooo many "too tee" (disciples) in aeronautical skills ah????:eek::D He master Pilot, you cannot win him one lah.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
10-06-2009, 09:20 AM
a farewell bonk... :p anyway, let's see what's on this Sat programme...

no farewell... to be continue in HCMC :D

you cannot attend the HH session. Not that I never ask you to go. :(

jackbl
10-06-2009, 10:30 AM
No worries for VN, it is under controlled :)

Vietnam confirms 13 swine flu cases
===================================
Tuoi Tre, Agencies
Vietnamese authorities on Sunday confirmed four new cases of swine flu, bringing the number of people infected with virus to 13.

The Ho Chi Minh City Health Department confirmed three members of a family who returned from the United States on June 5 had tested positive for the flu virus.

A passenger aboard the same U.S.-Vietnam flight had also been found to be infected with the influenza A (H1N1) virus.

Vietnam has so far confirmed 13 cases of swine flu infection. Twelve of the cases were travelers returning to Vietnam from the U.S., with one case detected in a passenger arriving from Australia.

Three H1N1 flu patients were last week released from the hospital after treatment. Doctors said the condition of all 13 swine flu patients in Vietnam was stable.

According to the World Health Organization, as of 06:00 GMT on Friday, 69 countries have officially reported 21,940 cases of swine flu infection, including 125 deaths.

mikemike
10-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Harlo MM (machiam Ministor Mentor :eek:), why you go fruit orchard bring your own fruit trees??? Waiting for other to pluck izit???:D

Got any young seedlings just sprouted some green green shoots only or not????:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Aiyo..that fruity orchard place only have tomyum, whereby most of our bros like pho ma..hahaha

Young seedlings just sprouted some green green shoots..that hah..i dun think so..haizzz

SaigonNoob
10-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Aiyah I no need to say already know you will "choot chit chao" :rolleyes: tell you first hor, you go and fetch her so early also got no room, have to wait until after 12pm, this hotel not like Sunflower, dun say I never tell you, end up you both sit at the lobby CBL & waste time :rolleyes:

Thats why I told my BX can only meet her at 1pm after I got my room, than morning got ECA liao :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Your BIL not like u... U go there so often but he going there only once in a blue moon.. This part u need to impart your "Qian Kun Da Luo Yee" to him la..

But I just worried, maybe on 13th, he will fly you and his BX aeroplane. That will be 10th Level Deng Feng Zhao Ji Aeroplane skill liao....:eek:

v.killers
10-06-2009, 04:43 PM
No leh, Carrot msg me you dowan to go ktv is last friday leh :confused:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

BIL, inform you got 100 gals also no use cos not up to your stand-dan :D

v.killers
10-06-2009, 04:45 PM

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

BIL, if everything like what you say, then I will follow you to ECA lor ;)

v.killers
10-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Wah my BIL-VK go mountain hole "mian pi shi guo" come out already learn soooooo many Viet-nar-mees huh????:D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Em biet it thoi....a biet nhieu hon a ma :D

One month not up gal liao...sianz man :o

v.killers
10-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Your BIL not like u... U go there so often but he going there only once in a blue moon.. This part u need to impart your "Qian Kun Da Luo Yee" to him la..

But I just worried, maybe on 13th, he will fly you and his BX aeroplane. That will be 10th Level Deng Feng Zhao Ji Aeroplane skill liao....:eek:

Nnkc....You think want to learn the 10th level so easy meh ?

Dont worry hor...I aeroplane everyone also wont aeroplane my bx :D:D !!!

Kakakaka!!!!

itchyspider
11-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Hi Bros,

This is my 1st FR in HCM city.
I visits HCM city often for work and always stay in 2 -3 stars hotel (cheaper) and vists the hotel HC.

yesterday i stayed in my usual hotel, make a arrangment with my fav. masseur to meet up at night for coffee.
she is my favourite one as she always give me a good rub down especially relaxing after a long day.
after the meet up, change of plans and look for a nearby hotel for massages/Xtras.
masseurs of the hotel HC, cannot check in the same hotel with guests.

after checking in, took showers invdividually, last visits, took it together and thoroughly enjoyed it.
well after showers, watch HBO on the bed, work begins.
we started kissing with tongues and she slowly moved downwards with concentrated effort on nipples, things are getting hot in the room.

went down and gave me a BBBJ continuously with some AR too. Watched as she worked, skills have improved since last visit.
thought job done, so have to give her back some fun too.
lick and kisses from top to down. and gave her a good one below, groaning while i work hard at it.

switch positions again. she went for BBBJ again. and got her to turn around and went for a 6-9 with fingering too.
totally memerised by her BBBJ, was totally enjoyable.

she asked for FJ but i rejected and ask for CIM. agreed immedately and continued the BBBJ till released, POW.

Took a shower, relax in bed before checking out. before leaving, kises again and hugs.

I will go back to her next time as I get the GFE, and with her improving skills, will support her.

Looks: 6/10
BBBJ: 10/10 - well i enjoyed it
AR: 3/10 - not much done
GFE: 10/10 - we did it like couples

the end.

this is my 1st FR, hope all bros like it.:p

Zaryl
11-06-2009, 01:28 AM
SBSB??? Sabai sabai huh??? Troi oi so many short forms, really lost... for a moment I tot go there "Shoot butt shoot butt" :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

no lah..we going to Sabah Sabah...there got many trees in the forest.. :p

vbvietnam
11-06-2009, 02:08 AM
Hi Bro,

I am planning to drop by HCM sometime next week and wonder if any bro here is organising KTV session? Can I join your guys as i am alone....

Tks
VBVietnam

Carrot007
11-06-2009, 04:05 AM

Wah lau... I haven't got chance to go there since it re-opened... when you want to bring me there ???

Carrot007
11-06-2009, 04:08 AM

Want to go SBSB anytime also can... no need to wait for my girl to come back leh... someone just have to start the ball rolling by being the organiser...
So this friday or saturday wait for your activation ah...

Carrot007
11-06-2009, 04:11 AM
Its WW Fei Ji Mee.. I am so innocent !!! Just returning VK the favor cos he also pilot ma.. so the person I am gg to say sorry is Carrot

Regards,
vlover

NO need sorry... today u treat me drink barley already... me easily contented... :)

KangTuo
11-06-2009, 08:43 AM
you also bring a tree lah...

Sabah Sabah got many trees, how come you still ask us to bring own tree. :D

Want to go SBSB anytime also can... no need to wait for my girl to come back leh... someone just have to start the ball rolling by being the organiser...

this week activation ----> Zaryl

KangTuo
11-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Wah got 50 gals never inform me........

Next week KTV activation -----> SS08

:p:D

Reaper
11-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Wah lau... I haven't got chance to go there since it re-opened... when you want to bring me there ???

When you arriving into HCMC??? btw....still waiting for your email leh...

SaigonNoob
11-06-2009, 01:30 PM
NO need sorry... today u treat me drink barley already... me easily contented... :)

Last night, Our CEO win 500,000.00 on 1 game of soccer... that is why he treat u the barley drink... Must go 51 ask him open 1 bottle of OJ la

Hurricane88
11-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Last night, Our CEO win 500,000.00 on 1 game of soccer... that is why he treat u the barley drink... Must go 51 ask him open 1 bottle of OJ la

wa lau...500k sounds like alot of money or just very little if VND...:)

Carrot007
11-06-2009, 07:13 PM
u coming? can we meet for coffee? i wish to see u

Sorry, I don't wish to see you. Thank you.

Carrot007
11-06-2009, 07:15 PM
When you arriving into HCMC??? btw....still waiting for your email leh...

Coming soon... u guys will receive my sms notification 1 hour in advance for banh mi and hairwash... LOL

Forget about the email thingy, the deal is off already. So no need to trouble you :)

KangTuo
11-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Coming soon... u guys will receive my sms notification 1 hour in advance for banh mi and hairwash... LOL

something crop up and i need to change my travel plan... going 1 week after you. :o

chanyboy
11-06-2009, 11:52 PM

He will asked u to sing "Kow Jai Mai" after u all kin-kow at GL..

He will asked u to sing "Anh yeu em" at the plc across JC where he stared at the hotel tower during one evening.. (something must be up the roof..)

Zaryl
12-06-2009, 02:37 AM
Sabah Sabah got many trees, how come you still ask us to bring own tree. :D

those trees in Sabah very aged...you all like young tree mah...

wow...like loan shark paste 大字报

I thought you all like go SBSB with your gal... else the nite will be slow... :p

Zaryl
12-06-2009, 02:42 AM

your statment catch no ball leh.. :D

come join us lah to catch up with those you know... and my footie MM pic... :p

vlover
12-06-2009, 05:27 AM

Correction.. should be 600,000.00.. by the way, the barley costs me 12,000.00.. :p;)

Ok.. next time we go Mask open 1 bottle of OJ then we share but pls order 1 jug of beer for vkiller to drink ALONE..

Regards,
vlover

werdnac
12-06-2009, 06:13 AM
Bro,

Thinking of going to viet next month.. but alone leh.. no bros going with me?

Any advice, as 1st time going to HCM or Hanoi.

Visit one MM there, know her from facebook one :D

CheerS!

KangTuo
12-06-2009, 08:27 AM

your statment catch no ball leh.. :D

kow jai mai = understand?
kin kow = eat rice

but putting the whole thing together.... i also 'mai kow jai' :p:D

snipeshot08
12-06-2009, 12:11 PM
you cannot attend the HH session. Not that I never ask you to go. :(

How I know???:confused: You tell me everything except got 50 gals.....:(

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Aiyo..that fruity orchard place only have tomyum, whereby most of our bros like pho ma..hahaha

Young seedlings just sprouted some green green shoots..that hah..i dun think so..haizzz

So now you are into pho noodles with tom yum soup huh????:eek::D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-06-2009, 12:19 PM

But I just worried, maybe on 13th, he will fly you and his BX aeroplane. That will be 10th Level Deng Feng Zhao Ji Aeroplane skill liao....

Eh, how cum you sound like somebody I kno huh???:confused: dun tell me Attack of the Clones :D

He aeroplane everybody also dun dare to aeroplane his BX one lah, he so scared of her one :rolleyes: everything also listen to her troi oi :mad:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-06-2009, 12:22 PM

How cum you know leh??? Dun tell me you already QC-ded hor..... :(

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-06-2009, 12:24 PM
BIL, if everything like what you say, then I will follow you to ECA lor ;)

SWEE!!!!! I go jio Mr X-MetroMan :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Nnkc....You think want to learn the 10th level so easy meh ?

Dont worry hor...I aeroplane everyone also wont aeroplane my bx :D:D !!!

Kakakaka!!!!

Ai-say BIL-VK you "bu ta zhi zhao ......." :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-06-2009, 12:28 PM

Okay you better show me this new joint :rolleyes:, dun have you sure kena suan top bottom left right centre :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-06-2009, 12:33 PM
He will asked u to sing "Anh yeu em" at the plc across JC where he stared at the hotel tower during one evening.. (something must be up the roof..)

Next time I see you there again sure tie you up machiam trussed-up chicken :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
12-06-2009, 12:34 PM

:p:D

Luckily got one little kuku bird informed me :D, if not I kena arrowed BIG BIG still dunno.......:cool:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Hurricane88
12-06-2009, 01:07 PM
kin kow = eat rice

Seems like you not only Tieng Viet...Phut Thai dai...hahaha...:)

mikemike
12-06-2009, 01:57 PM
kow jai mai = do you understand?

kin kow/gin kaow = makan

gin kaow reu yung = have you eaten

gin lae = yes, eaten
yung = no yet

that's all i know..hihihi

kin kow = eat rice

deptrai4u
12-06-2009, 02:02 PM
kow jai mai = do you understand?

kin kow/gin kaow = makan

gin kaow reu yung = have you eaten

gin lae = yes, eaten
yung = no yet

that's all i know..hihihi

De-mak nia... khun pood thai geng mak mak!

mikemike
12-06-2009, 02:25 PM
i am still looking for yuan yang steamboat which one side pho soup and the other side tom yum soup..hihihi

So now you are into pho noodles with tom yum soup huh????:eek::D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

mikemike
12-06-2009, 02:37 PM
G'afternoon northern chairman..long time no see..hihi..started learning only..from long hair dictionary la..hihihi. take care and chok-dee!

vlover
12-06-2009, 03:44 PM
G'afternoon northern chairman..long time no see..hihi..started learning only..from long hair dictionary la..hihihi. take care and chok-dee!

Oh No.. Ever since the trip to 'monster' pub, our bro mike has crossed over to the dark side.. started learning thai because there got prettier ah guas right :p:D:eek:?

Regards,
vlover

mikemike
12-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi chanyboy, long time no meet up for kopi session liao since the last time we meet. i will be going to Bkk early next month, plan to meet puyin la..will update you if i can find new playground ya!

take care and chok-dee na ja!

mikemike
12-06-2009, 04:00 PM
May the force be with you..hihihi..please lor..i only like Puyin la..just bcos last night i dun want to go U-Pub with you iszit...hihihi

Oh No.. Ever since the trip to 'monster' pub, our bro mike has crossed over to the dark side.. started learning thai because there got prettier ah guas right :p:D:eek:?

Regards,
vlover

jackbl
12-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Yesterd I saw mikemike at lor44 alone for quite sometime, thot he waiting for ah guas :D;):p

Oh No.. Ever since the trip to 'monster' pub, our bro mike has crossed over to the dark side.. started learning thai because there got prettier ah guas right?

Regards,
vlover

mikemike
12-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Bro jackbl..u like that say me good meh..but hor..after waited for 15 mins..the ah gua turnout to be our mr vloxxr..wuhahaha

Yesterd I saw mikemike at lor44 alone for quite sometime, thot he waiting for ah guas :D;):p

v.killers
12-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Bro jackbl..u like that say me good meh..but hor..after waited for 15 mins..the ah gua turnout to be our mr vloxxr..wuhahaha

Why you say my BX Vlover is ah gua :mad::confused::D

Kakakakaka !!!

hornybeng
12-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Bro,

Thinking of going to viet next month.. but alone leh.. no bros going with me?

Any advice, as 1st time going to HCM or Hanoi.

Visit one MM there, know her from facebook one :D

CheerS!

I also going from in early july for about 10 days..split between HCM, Hue and Hanoi..any HCM lao jiao can guide? Drink on me of coz.

chanyboy
13-06-2009, 01:46 AM
Hi chanyboy, long time no meet up ..
take care and chok-dee na ja!
... i also 'mai kow jai'
Seems like you not only Tieng Viet...Phut Thai dai...hahaha...

sori..:p..didn't mean to "phut thai" here.. actually me also 'mai dai'.. most bros also tom-yum king yeah.. I think Naem strong oso..

...come join us lah to catch up with those you know... and my footie MM pic...sure! clips oso..
Next time I see you there again sure tie you up machiam trussed-up chicken..

yup...tot will bump into each other tonite.. but I reckon timing thing le.. when meet we will phut Thai, tien-viet & bluetooth.. I kinda 'siam' Vn congai for long term purpose..

werdnac
13-06-2009, 01:52 AM
So bro when u going?
Me not sure yet.. which airline u flying?
Maybe can we cheong together?

Tony Stark
13-06-2009, 02:59 AM
555! Orhhh hhho tomyam flu in Vietnam thread luey?! :eek:

thum mai yang nee ah? :D

Sharing
13-06-2009, 10:22 AM

Waa... CEO become ah Gua!!!:eek: Hanh Cheng Pai?? F&B business so bad??? CEO must do part time??? Anyway, Mr. CEO, I propose to you to set up WWCW la... go to temple get some holy water especially for their number plate only, it might enhance your business abit by attracting those 4-D freaks..:D another way is to ask those VN chicks to do part time, wear white TShirt, shorts and wash car for your customers while they having their meals or coffee. I will be your first regular customer!!! :p

chanyboy
13-06-2009, 01:47 PM
..thum mai yang nee ah? :D
Anh oi..

không thể hiểu được!
Thật sự không thể nói chuyện tiếng Thái.
sẽ đi kiểm tra tiếng Việt sợi.

Zaryl
13-06-2009, 03:04 PM
... and wash car for your customers while they having their meals or coffee. I will be your first regular customer!!! :p

eh...your type of car difficult to wash leh...not suitable for gals lah... :p

Zaryl
13-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Okay you better show me this new joint :rolleyes:, dun have you sure kena suan top bottom left right centre :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

aiya, Sabah you more familiar than us..no need to show you... :p

jackbl
13-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Anh oi, i also dun understand your vietnamese level. My level too low to understand. Care to explain?

Anh oi..
sẽ đi kiểm tra tiếng Việt sợi.

SaigonNoob
13-06-2009, 06:55 PM

If the girls are washing my car, I will invite u to sit inside. Imagine your view.... anyway, U will be charge $3 for sitting inside the car not free hor..

chanyboy
14-06-2009, 02:11 AM
Anh oi, i also dun understand your vietnamese level. My level too low to understand. Care to explain?

:o...cut & paste at vdict...returns these:
Anh oi ..
can not understand! (Tony's Thai)
Really can not speak Thai.
Will go check "Thieng-Viet" thread." (to learn more...) :p

Fodaking
15-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Greetings to all the seniors,

I am very new to SBF. Indeed, this is my first post..

I was reading through the long thread and after a few days, I plan to pay HCMC a visit. Therefore, I decided to join SBF before I can post something to maybe interact with the seniors before my trip sometime during the June School Holiday.

Various places of "interest" were mentioned and I feel as a newbie, it will be better for me to go with a senior. Therefore, I am just wondering who are base in HCMC or will be heading there soon so that I might be able tag along (if possible) to those place of "interest".

Feel free to drop me a PM as I really dont know who to PM. Thank you.

I<3Ivy
15-06-2009, 06:05 PM

I was reading through the long thread and after a few days, I plan to pay HCMC a visit. Therefore, I decided to join SBF before I can post something to maybe interact with the seniors before my trip sometime during the June School Holiday.

Various places of "interest" were mentioned and I feel as a newbie, it will be better for me to go with a senior. Therefore, I am just wondering who are base in HCMC or will be heading there soon so that I might be able tag along (if possible) to those place of "interest".

FODAKING, hopefully you are working as a Teacher hence using the rationale of the school holidays to go to Ho Chi Minh. However, if you are still a student, heaven forbid! Far be it from me to take the moral high ground and dispense judgment, but if you're below 24 you might be better of gaining experience locally before venturing overseas. Sorry if this comes across as being a bit snobbish and giving you a talking-down-to; totally not my intention. :)

Vietnam is a friendly place... it is also a fiendish place; not for those with 'soft' hearts. or else dau tim nhieu nhieu.

Perhaps since that is your virgin post, you could tell us a little bit more about yourself and your intentions behind going? Just to edumacatize us.

I<3Ivy
15-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Toi that vui ve....thu7 toi bay di HCM gap ba xa!
Lau lam khong om ap ba xa roi, rat nho ba xa nhieu lam va that mong gap ba xa.

Nhung bay gio toi chua biet neu co ranh gap nguoi khac tu day khong.

Toi it so troi HCM bay gio rat nong... khong thich chay mo hoi!

i'll be in HCM from 19-24th June.

SaigonNoob
16-06-2009, 01:06 AM
wow! interesting

vlover
16-06-2009, 01:33 AM
wow! interesting

Wa.. you nothing better to say isit? :p;):D

Regards,
vlover

vlover
16-06-2009, 01:53 AM

Firstly, there will not be any seniors who will be willing to accompany you there.. However, the thing you need to do is to PM them to ask them if they are there or if they have any programs..

Let me give you some tips on going to HCM on your 1st trip (relating from my memorable 1st trip-Alone until I meet some helpful and friendly seniors ;))
1) go to JC or Geylang, hook up a working girl.. ask her when she gg back and buy the same ticket and fly back together..
2) for accomodation n food, since you have read the thread, you should be able to know which are the girl-friendly hotels and nice place to eat and chill out
3) Then you will have a super-glue by your side if your girl LOVES you.. then you can forget all abt vice and just enjoy your endless nights with her by you in bed..
4) Look out for any senior samsters who will be in town during the period and pm them to meet up for coffee FIRST!! Then your lessons on HCM will truly start.. then the seniors will enlighten you on the dos and donts, remembered that SS08 had the 5 golden rules (roughly in the 1st 200 pages of this thread-if I am not wrong)..
5) If you and the seniors click, then you will get to enjoy the nightlife, their friendship, their experiences, the food, the babes, etc....
6) Relating from personal experience, if you have achieved all 5 of the above, I am very very sure you will be f***ing your way throughout your whole trip back to Singapore, cos you got urself a super glue.. you will start to plan your next trip, meeting with the same gang of pple, doing the same happening things again but this time round, without the superglue.. then you will truly savour the delights of HCM..

End of my personal experience.. Special thanks to Bro Carrot007, Bro OctLong, Bro SS008, Bro Reaper, Bro AEROPLANE, Bro Sharing, Bro Zaryl, Bro Mikemike who have chiong or shared their experiences with me during my stint here.. THANK YOU!!!

Regards,
vlover

Reaper
16-06-2009, 02:07 AM
Toi that vui ve....thu7 toi bay di HCM gap ba xa!
Lau lam khong om ap ba xa roi, rat nho ba xa nhieu lam va that mong gap ba xa.

Nhung bay gio toi chua biet neu co ranh gap nguoi khac tu day khong.

Toi it so troi HCM bay gio rat nong... khong thich chay mo hoi!

i'll be in HCM from 19-24th June.

It was !@#*(&%$(*^ hot for one week and today afternoon started raining till 7pm. Now weather nice and cool to hug hug and sleep :p

In case you worried, bring sun block, umbrella and take you poncho from your SBO and bring it to HCMC with you....

Other option is....dont leave the house...turn on the aircon and go at it like rabbits..... :p ;) :D

BTW....19th is Friday......

snipeshot08
16-06-2009, 08:05 AM
i am still looking for yuan yang steamboat which one side pho soup and the other side tom yum soup..hihihi

Wah so fierce ah????:eek:

Left finger stir one hotpot hole, right finger stir another hotpot hole :D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2009, 08:10 AM
yup...tot will bump into each other tonite.. but I reckon timing thing le.. when meet we will phut Thai, tien-viet & bluetooth.. I kinda 'siam' Vn congai for long term purpose..

Aiya learn too much get cunt-fused easier, many times I forget than spoke viet to Indos and spoke bahasa to thais, go Cambodia forget again spoke to them in bahasa also cos the locals looked like malays :o

Remeber one funny incident I was at Genting buy ticket to see the show than spoke to the counter gal in vietnamese, was wondering for a few seconds why she look at me like that.....:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2009, 08:12 AM
another way is to ask those VN chicks to do part time, wear white TShirt, shorts and wash car for your customers while they having their meals or coffee. I will be your first regular customer!!! :p

Wah got new business idea bo jio????:rolleyes::D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2009, 08:13 AM

Aiyo you salah liao, his car the best to ask gals wash, cos when washing the top they will have to lean their boobs on the window ne......:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Fodaking
16-06-2009, 08:14 AM
FODAKING, hopefully you are working as a Teacher hence using the rationale of the school holidays to go to Ho Chi Minh. However, if you are still a student, heaven forbid! Far be it from me to take the moral high ground and dispense judgment, but if you're below 24 you might be better of gaining experience locally before venturing overseas. Sorry if this comes across as being a bit snobbish and giving you a talking-down-to; totally not my intention. :)

Perhaps since that is your virgin post, you could tell us a little bit more about yourself and your intentions behind going? Just to edumacatize us.

I am neither a Teacher nor a Student. There are many types of people that might choose to travel during a school holiday, One of them happens to be a Bus Driver which again I am not.

I will not call you snobbish as I am here to make friends and not wars. My Visit to HCMC will be same like many samsters here and I do not have a special intention to visit HCMC.

Firstly, there will not be any seniors who will be willing to accompany you there.. However, the thing you need to do is to PM them to ask them if they are there or if they have any programs..

Let me give you some tips on going to HCM on your 1st trip (relating from my memorable 1st trip-Alone until I meet some helpful and friendly seniors ;))
1) go to JC or Geylang, hook up a working girl.. ask her when she gg back and buy the same ticket and fly back together..
2) for accomodation n food, since you have read the thread, you should be able to know which are the girl-friendly hotels and nice place to eat and chill out
3) Then you will have a super-glue by your side if your girl LOVES you.. then you can forget all abt vice and just enjoy your endless nights with her by you in bed..
4) Look out for any senior samsters who will be in town during the period and pm them to meet up for coffee FIRST!! Then your lessons on HCM will truly start.. then the seniors will enlighten you on the dos and donts, remembered that SS08 had the 5 golden rules (roughly in the 1st 200 pages of this thread-if I am not wrong)..
5) If you and the seniors click, then you will get to enjoy the nightlife, their friendship, their experiences, the food, the babes, etc....
6) Relating from personal experience, if you have achieved all 5 of the above, I am very very sure you will be f***ing your way throughout your whole trip back to Singapore, cos you got urself a super glue.. you will start to plan your next trip, meeting with the same gang of pple, doing the same happening things again but this time round, without the superglue.. then you will truly savour the delights of HCM..

End of my personal experience.. Special thanks to Bro Carrot007, Bro OctLong, Bro SS008, Bro Reaper, Bro AEROPLANE, Bro Sharing, Bro Zaryl, Bro Mikemike who have chiong or shared their experiences with me during my stint here.. THANK YOU!!!

Regards,
vlover

Thank you Senior Vlover for your advice.

The reason I invite seniors to PM me is because there are too many for me to PM. Anyway, I will start by PM-ing you first follow by the list you have listed for me. Carrot007, Octlong, SS08.....

Anyway, is your LDG recruiting new blood? I will follow the golden rules by going on DUTCH. I can come to your WWBCM for a cup of coffee to show my sincerity

snipeshot08
16-06-2009, 08:16 AM
aiya, Sabah you more familiar than us..no need to show you...

Altho I have already gone all over the world but I am a newbie wherever I go :p

As long as I get latest info I dun care what people call me, newsie, newbie, greenhorn.....blah blah blah :D no point acting high & mighty but in the end KNS ne....:o

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
16-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Firstly, there will not be any seniors who will be willing to accompany you there..

Have!!! Who say dun have......as long as the whole trip is paid for by that sponsor I will go :D

Regards,
vlover

Machiam Oscar awards, I will like to thank my cat, my dog, my goldfish.......:D

No prizes for guessing who is Bro AEROPLANE !!!!!! :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
16-06-2009, 09:41 AM

I was reading through the long thread and after a few days, I plan to pay HCMC a visit...

It is a good strategy to find gal in JC/GL and then look for them in HCMC after they go back. But do not fly to HCMC together on same day. You can fly the next day but tell her to come in the afternoon so that you can enjoy the massage / hair wash awhile and get yourself relax and ready for an afternoon bonk once you meet her.

After that you can have a good tour guide all day and night till you leave. This is cheaper than finding FL in HCMC. But you have to remember to give the gal some $$$ when you leave.

buon wa... I am not in the list. Probably its true that i never have any cheong expirence in HCMC to share... I am always a good man in HCMC :D

KangTuo
16-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Aiya learn too much get cunt-fused easier, many times I forget than spoke viet to Indos and spoke bahasa to thais, go Cambodia forget again spoke to them in bahasa also cos the locals looked like malays :o

Remeber one funny incident I was at Genting buy ticket to see the show than spoke to the counter gal in vietnamese, was wondering for a few seconds why she look at me like that.....:D

what this means?

its means... anh gia roi :D:p

SaigonNoob
16-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Wa.. you nothing better to say isit?

Regards,
vlover

I saw 1 newbie asking for assistance and kenna shot by 1 SENIOR mah..:eek:

Many were newbies when they first started coming into this thread except for me, I stationed in HCMC more than 1 year before I met our Long Ger. For the first year, I was mixing more with the locals partying every night in various discos and drinking coffee by the roadside every morning.

I understand the problems for being a newbie just like one senior here posted here for help in buying a motorcyle for his BX. I think he might have forgotten when he asked for help, people here just did not hestitate and replied to his query.

Anyway, I will PM Fodaking so that he know who to look for. No need to ask for intention as 90% will have same intention.

I heard that you might be heading there during the school holidays too. Are you a Teacher or a Student???:D

Sharing
16-06-2009, 10:13 AM
tell her to come in the afternoon so that you can enjoy the massage / hair wash awhile and get yourself relax and ready for an afternoon bonk once you meet her.

buon wa... I am not in the list. Probably its true that i never have any cheong expirence in HCMC to share... I am always a good man in HCMC :D

The STRATEGY has been effectively used by our Super Senior 08. (SS08).:D Everytime he goes to Saigon, he will call all the Kakis for coffee and followed by Sway Tao.

I am in the list!!! NNKC that means I am very bad man... Lagi Buon....:mad:
You keep planting trees in Singapore how to have time to cheong with Vlover when he is there.. You will have diffciulty to walk out of your JUNGLE la...

vlover
16-06-2009, 10:36 AM
Machiam Oscar awards, I will like to thank my cat, my dog, my goldfish.......

No prizes for guessing who is Bro AEROPLANE !!!!!!

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

NNKC.. I say until sooooooo touching and you didnt tear.. waste of my effort ley..

Aiyo.. bro aeroplane closest to you ley.. hw can you not know his pattern???

buon wa... I am not in the list. Probably its true that i never have any cheong expirence in HCMC to share... I am always a good man in HCMC

You have no experience in the chiong scene in HCMC.. but I have absorbed alot of your time management skills in Singapore.. think only you and carrot and compete for the 'Most number of Trees in the Jungle' competition..

BTW, saw your Sat night girl up the AV van on Sunday.. Buon qua!! she must be thinking: 'yday night sit that guy damn suay, sit already kenna caught!!' :p:D:eek:

I heard that you might be heading there during the school holidays too. Are you a Teacher or a Student???

I will be teaching one.. and hoping to get taught by others!!!

The STRATEGY has been effectively used by our Super Senior 08. (SS08). Everytime he goes to Saigon, he will call all the Kakis for coffee and followed by Sway Tao.

I am in the list!!! NNKC that means I am very bad man... Lagi Buon....
You keep planting trees in Singapore how to have time to cheong with Vlover when he is there.. You will have diffciulty to walk out of your JUNGLE la...

You not bad la.. just that you have so much to SHARE..

Regards,
vlover

KangTuo
16-06-2009, 10:50 AM
think only you and carrot and compete for the 'Most number of Trees in the Jungle' competition..

this is the competition between the "South" and the "North" :D:D

BTW, saw your Sat night girl up the AV van on Sunday.. Buon qua!! she must be thinking: 'yday night sit that guy damn suay, sit already kenna caught!!

I got a history of being suay. In 2007, which ever gal who seats with me or like/love me before, all up lorry and kana banned.

I got no interest in this gal anyway. There are more in the forest but I will wait till my E*** gal go back this weekend.

jackbl
16-06-2009, 11:42 AM
I am also a good man in HCMC :D so not in the list.....

Fodaking
16-06-2009, 12:10 PM
I saw 1 newbie asking for assistance and kenna shot by 1 SENIOR mah..:eek:

Many were newbies when they first started coming into this thread except for me, I stationed in HCMC more than 1 year before I met our Long Ger. For the first year, I was mixing more with the locals partying every night in various discos and drinking coffee by the roadside every morning.

I understand the problems for being a newbie just like one senior here posted here for help in buying a motorcyle for his BX. I think he might have forgotten when he asked for help, people here just did not hestitate and replied to his query.

Anyway, I will PM Fodaking so that he know who to look for. No need to ask for intention as 90% will have same intention.

I heard that you might be heading there during the school holidays too. Are you a Teacher or a Student???:D

Thank you to those who had PM me. I know who to contact next.

Anyway, I have decided to visit HCMC from 21 to 23 June. Planning to stay in Hotel Nhat Ha 1.

Places that I planned to go will be LD4, Window 4, X-club, Saigon Face, 912 foot massage, Casino at New World Hotel. Ngoc Soong Restaurant, Tram Chim Restaurant and maybe 166 KTV and VIC.

Hope to achieve all in the 3 days 2 night trip...

Pleas PM me for those who wish to join during my trip there.

I<3Ivy
16-06-2009, 12:44 PM

Hahahah I did the same thing with my friend....

I was having dinner with a lady friend, and was staring at the menu while thinking it would be great for ba xa to have dinner here too when she's back in Singapore.....

And as i looked up, i asked her what she wanted to eat or drink in vietnamese.
She looked dumbfounded, to say the least. hehe.

Reaper
16-06-2009, 02:00 PM
This is a Public Service Announcement.

According to the weather pattern in HCMC over the past 2 days, the world is coming to an end.

for the past 2 days, morning and early noon registers temperatures in the low - mid 30's with tropical showers threatening to flood the city fllowing in the late afternoon.

Tony Stark
16-06-2009, 04:38 PM

Haha bro I believe we've met once in HCMC last year? :D

If not paiseh lah. :o

vlover
16-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Anyway, I have decided to visit HCMC from 21 to 23 June. Planning to stay in Hotel Nhat Ha 1.

Places that I planned to go will be LD4, Window 4, X-club, Saigon Face, 912 foot massage, Casino at New World Hotel. Ngoc Soong Restaurant, Tram Chim Restaurant and maybe 166 KTV and VIC.

Hope to achieve all in the 3 days 2 night trip...

Hmmm.. 3 days 2 nights trip for all these may not be enuff..

Stayed at Nhat Ha during my last trip.. one time there as I always stay at Sunflower.. Quite a nice hotel recommended by Super Senior 08.. Went there last min, so they came up with the same excuse.. no more small rooms.. only the big ones.. so LL took it @ US 40.. price wise still ok.. they have the smaller ones @ US 30, if you on a tight budget, rem to make a reservation..

Once you come out of the hotel, the street name is Le Thanh Ton, turn right.. there is a stall selling mixed vege rice.. quite a lot of locals go there for their meals.. think only open after 5 or something.. then turn right again, then you walk down then you see a stretch of hair washing saloons with beautiful babes sitting on the sofas.. walk further down, after a traffic junction and you will reach LD4..

Once out of your hotel, turn left and you will see the famous Ben Thanh market where you do all your touristy shopping in the afternoon..

Once out of your hotel, instead of turning right, turn left at junction, walk straight for 30m.. you will come across a roadside stall that sells nice pho (at least to me), pho soup (25,000VND) with meat balls, mixed pork ingredients, etc. opposite this shop is a hotel, and below it is the place where the gang enjoys their morning coffee, sitting by the roadside sipping coffees (10,000VND), see motorbikes..

Windows 4 is in d1, Alexandre de rhodes (correct me if I am wrong).. went there twice.. main INTENTION is to ogle at the FLs or babes who are there for their chill out.. cup of coffee or ice blended will set you back for ard 30,000-50,000 VND.. Beer CHEAPER:rolleyes:!!

Ngoc Soong is at Le Quy Don D3, think they have another branch nearby too.. Food wise not bad-mainly seafood, except that its abit expensive (dinner for 4 ard 700,000-1mil, provided yu dun order lobsters!!) and you will get nicer ones just by the roadside.. this one have to wait for the seniors to bring you there.. Cos i only know how to follow and eat:D!!

166 is not advisable if you are new and alone.. Cos you may feel that you have entered a black shop.. the menu has price and you dun know what you are getting until the end.. my personal experience, went there once with a senior, and he helped by asking for the price for almost everything on the table to prevent being chopped.. drank beer.. and for the babes, you cannot try anythg inside and will have to try to sian them, bring them out for dinner, shopping then mayb you can get to HOLD HANDs:eek:??

New World Hotel is quite near to your hotel.. walking there may take you 5-10mins.. Catwalk is there too.. You wun miss it cos its one of the biggest building ard the Ben Thanh area..

VIC is a place where you drink and chit chat with the babes, most of them quite fluent in English so no worries.. you can also play pool there.. I went there before they shifted so now I dun know the address..

For the area of massage, there are few being discussed here.. it depends on your negotiation skills to strike a deal with the girl.. can vary from HJ to BBBJ.. haven seen any FR with a FJ inside.. till date, I have tried the massage at Cesear hotel in D5 and Saigon Star hotel in D1, bothe with HJ only.. damage is ard 500,000 VND, with massage and HJ..

As for the rest of the discos you mentioned i haven go before.. Hope to be of help..

LAU JIAOS, correct me if I am wrong so I can learn.. hihi..:p

Regards,
vlover

v.killers
16-06-2009, 09:31 PM

Regards,
vlover

COME here and talk so much COCK and still want to put one bro aeroplane :rolleyes:

v.killers
16-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Thank you Senior Vlover for your advice.

The reason I invite seniors to PM me is because there are too many for me to PM. Anyway, I will start by PM-ing you first follow by the list you have listed for me. Carrot007, Octlong, SS08.....

Anyway, is your LDG recruiting new blood? I will follow the golden rules by going on DUTCH. I can come to your WWBCM for a cup of coffee to show my sincerity

Dont go to the wrong shop now the shop name already changed to WWFJM liao :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fodaking
16-06-2009, 11:42 PM

Stayed at Nhat Ha during my last trip.. one time there as I always stay at Sunflower.. Quite a nice hotel recommended by Super Senior 08.. Went there last min, so they came up with the same excuse.. no more small rooms.. only the big ones.. so LL took it @ US 40.. price wise still ok.. they have the smaller ones @ US 30, if you on a tight budget, rem to make a reservation..

Once you come out of the hotel, the street name is Le Thanh Ton, turn right.. there is a stall selling mixed vege rice.. quite a lot of locals go there for their meals.. think only open after 5 or something.. then turn right again, then you walk down then you see a stretch of hair washing saloons with beautiful babes sitting on the sofas.. walk further down, after a traffic junction and you will reach LD4..

Once out of your hotel, turn left and you will see the famous Ben Thanh market where you do all your touristy shopping in the afternoon..

Once out of your hotel, instead of turning right, turn left at junction, walk straight for 30m.. you will come across a roadside stall that sells nice pho (at least to me), pho soup (25,000VND) with meat balls, mixed pork ingredients, etc. opposite this shop is a hotel, and below it is the place where the gang enjoys their morning coffee, sitting by the roadside sipping coffees (10,000VND), see motorbikes..

Windows 4 is in d1, Alexandre de rhodes (correct me if I am wrong).. went there twice.. main INTENTION is to ogle at the FLs or babes who are there for their chill out.. cup of coffee or ice blended will set you back for ard 30,000-50,000 VND.. Beer CHEAPER:rolleyes:!!

Ngoc Soong is at Le Quy Don D3, think they have another branch nearby too.. Food wise not bad-mainly seafood, except that its abit expensive (dinner for 4 ard 700,000-1mil, provided yu dun order lobsters!!) and you will get nicer ones just by the roadside.. this one have to wait for the seniors to bring you there.. Cos i only know how to follow and eat!!

166 is not advisable if you are new and alone.. Cos you may feel that you have entered a black shop.. the menu has price and you dun know what you are getting until the end.. my personal experience, went there once with a senior, and he helped by asking for the price for almost everything on the table to prevent being chopped.. drank beer.. and for the babes, you cannot try anythg inside and will have to try to sian them, bring them out for dinner, shopping then mayb you can get to HOLD HANDs??

New World Hotel is quite near to your hotel.. walking there may take you 5-10mins.. Catwalk is there too.. You wun miss it cos its one of the biggest building ard the Ben Thanh area..

VIC is a place where you drink and chit chat with the babes, most of them quite fluent in English so no worries.. you can also play pool there.. I went there before they shifted so now I dun know the address..

For the area of massage, there are few being discussed here.. it depends on your negotiation skills to strike a deal with the girl.. can vary from HJ to BBBJ.. haven seen any FR with a FJ inside.. till date, I have tried the massage at Cesear hotel in D5 and Saigon Star hotel in D1, bothe with HJ only.. damage is ard 500,000 VND, with massage and HJ..

As for the rest of the discos you mentioned i haven go before.. Hope to be of help..

Regards,
vlover

Thank you CEO for your wonderful advice and direction. Appreciate very much... definately will try to go your shop more often after today.

I tried your BCM this evening, not bad at all:p

malehotbod71
16-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Any SBF bros here can advise me now? I'm now in HCMC and wonder what and where can i go this evening? Will be here till Thursday...damn sianz siah...

KangTuo
17-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Any SBF bros here can advise me now? I'm now in HCMC and wonder what and where can i go this evening? Will be here till Thursday...damn sianz siah...

if you don't state what you wanna do, how to let you where you can go.
Disco? hook up gals back to hotel? oogle at gals only? Massage?
From my limited knowledge about HCMC, it is not a place to cheong till late nights and wee hours in the morning (unless you know the joints the local go).

Read thru this thread and plan what you can do for the whole of tomorrow day, evening and night. Search the post by Reaper as recently he posted many answers to such questions to help those lost in HCMC.

sgsnipe
17-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Weather Announcement - Singapore

Scatter shower, occurring early morning. Drainage system is good enough to accommodate the rain water.:D

So long never go HCMC. So long never post. Yes, I am a good boy, both in Singapore and HCMC.

Nowadays only go to all the "doors", East door, Aw Door, and eat Chinese food.:(

This week got local activation?:p

KangTuo
17-06-2009, 12:44 AM

18-09-2008 last posting and you appear again on 15-06-2009.
I can only recall the meet up with you on my 1st trip in HCMC.

Got activation or not, got to ask SS08 as i arrowed him to activate 1 for this week. heehee :D

malehotbod71
17-06-2009, 12:49 AM
hi bro kang tuo, well me tinking of getting a gal to overnight in me room but i doubt so at this hotel as it is 5 stars. haiz... i will read bro reaper postings...thanks bro!

Sharing
17-06-2009, 12:51 AM

According to the weather pattern in HCMC over the past 2 days, the world is coming to an end.

for the past 2 days, morning and early noon registers temperatures in the low - mid 30's with tropical showers threatening to flood the city fllowing in the late afternoon.

Bro, lately U keep doing Public Service Announcement.. last time you were warning about Snatch Thiefs, This time about Weather...

I know the CNBC guys in HCMC leh, U want try working in CNBC??:D

Anyway, this Saturday or Sunday free bo? Thought of going to Phi Phi Island leh... Or you want bring me go Dist 12 temple again???

v.killers
17-06-2009, 01:07 AM

Scatter shower, occurring early morning. Drainage system is good enough to accommodate the rain water.

So long never go HCMC. So long never post. Yes, I am a good boy, both in Singapore and HCMC.

Nowadays only go to all the "doors", East door, Aw Door, and eat Chinese food.

Nabeh ku niang, come out only talk so much cock! still using the same avatar..:rolleyes: better change new one liao hor...kaoz...Really long time never see you liao..

Free go for kopi lah :D

jackbl
17-06-2009, 02:03 AM
From these reports, i can say that u are no longer newbies but a lau jiao liao.... :D

I just prefer to stay at those family-run hotel/guesthouse at S$20-25... Hotel too expensive liao.... I m on budget

If u go to Diamond Plaza for shopping and want to have a coffee and see sth similar to Windows 4, u can go to SAO coffee house just 5min walk away... it is at Pham Ngoc Thach, D1....

X-CLUB DISCO is at 30 Nguyen Cuu Trinh, D1....

Regards,
vlover

vlover
17-06-2009, 06:25 AM
Nabeh ku niang, come out only talk so much cock! still using the same avatar..:rolleyes: better change new one liao hor...kaoz...Really long time never see you liao..

Free go for kopi lah

NNKC.. you dun say ppl la.. you also the same ma.. come back liao dun know ppl already.. one phone call also dun have.. you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy until make 1 phone call also cannot ha.. nvm la.. forget it la :rolleyes:..

tmr free drink kopi?

Regards,
vlover

vlover
17-06-2009, 06:32 AM
hi bro kang tuo, well me tinking of getting a gal to overnight in me room but i doubt so at this hotel as it is 5 stars. haiz... i will read bro reaper postings...thanks bro!

5-star hotels you can only think of snugging up to yourself in a queen/king sized bed.. the girl-friendly hotels are usually 2-3 star..

Regarding to the issue of bringing a gal back for overnight, depends on where you locate this specific girl? Disco, hair saloon, massage parlour, KTVs?However, the risks are still the same for any country..
1) Things are stolen while you are bathing/slpg cos you barely know the girl 2) Crying foul by the girl cos you AGAIN barely know the girl
3) The most universal pattern used by VN girls is that they will tell you they need to go back in the middle of the night after your 1st shot by telling you excuses like: my tummy not well, I THINK my menses coming and forget to bring pad, my mom/dad/grandfather/grandmother/auntie/uncle/baby brother/baby sister/cousin/distant relative/pet,etc is sick..

Regards,
vlover

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 07:46 AM
I am always a good man in HCMC :D

Your HCM itinerary is very simple one,

Bonk, eat, sleep, bonk, eat, sleep, bonk, eat........:D:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 07:48 AM
what this means?

its means... anh gia roi :D:p

Thats why I seldom speak vietnamese, wait got malay, japanese, thai, indo, myanmese, cambodian language all mixed in....:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 07:50 AM
I saw 1 newbie asking for assistance and kenna shot mah..:eek:

Better say first its not me hor, I only shoot pussies.......:p:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 07:54 AM
The STRATEGY has been effectively used by our Super Senior 08. (SS08).:D Everytime he goes to Saigon, he will call all the Kakis for coffee and followed by Sway Tao.

I am in the list!!! NNKC that means I am very bad man... Lagi Buon....

I missed you guys mah, must appreciate all my effort to spend time with you all on my monthly trips ne.......:D

Sometimes I really pei-fu KT & Carrot, really dunno how they managed to juggle so many gals......:confused:

Me if got 1 more extra only already cannot tahan :o

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 07:56 AM
NNKC.. I say until sooooooo touching and you didnt tear.. waste of my effort ley..

Regards,
vlover

Got!!! But tell u also u wun believe mah......:D so next time we go KTV you sponsored me everything including bonk okay??? guaranteed I will drop gigantic tears for you :eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 07:58 AM
I got a history of being suay. In 2007, which ever gal who seats with me or like/love me before, all up lorry and kana banned.

On the plane also?????:eek::D kena suspected of H1N1 izit????:D all kena up lorry go quarantine :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 08:00 AM
Hahahah I did the same thing with my friend....

I was having dinner with a lady friend, and was staring at the menu while thinking it would be great for ba xa to have dinner here too when she's back in Singapore.....

And as i looked up, i asked her what she wanted to eat or drink in vietnamese.
She looked dumbfounded, to say the least. hehe.

Than you can proceed to tell her "Thats vietnamese for You look so beautiful today" :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 08:03 AM

Ngoc Soong is at Le Quy Don D3, think they have another branch nearby too.. Food wise not bad-mainly seafood, except that its abit expensive (dinner for 4 ard 700,000-1mil, provided yu dun order lobsters!!) and you will get nicer ones just by the roadside.. this one have to wait for the seniors to bring you there.. Cos i only know how to follow and eat!!

166 is not advisable if you are new and alone.. Cos you may feel that you have entered a black shop.. the menu has price and you dun know what you are getting until the end.. my personal experience, went there once with a senior, and he helped by asking for the price for almost everything on the table to prevent being chopped.. drank beer.. and for the babes, you cannot try anythg inside and will have to try to sian them, bring them out for dinner, shopping then mayb you can get to HOLD HANDs??

Regards,
vlover

Wah you CHAMPION lah, 1 post alone provide the whole itinerary for the entire trip liao.......clap clap clap....:D

This one must print, than burn liao put inside water and drink :D

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 08:04 AM
COME here and talk so much COCK and still want to put one bro aeroplane :rolleyes:

BIL-VK

Finally you got competition for your World AERPLANE Federation Title izit????:eek::D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 08:07 AM

Scatter shower, occurring early morning. Drainage system is good enough to accommodate the rain water.

Nowadays only go to all the "doors", East door, Aw Door, and eat Chinese food.

Wah got see wrongly or not???????????????????????:eek:

You kena H1N1 kena repatriated back to Sinkapor izit???:D

What the fish happened to you??? MIA for more than 1 year liao, your number I also dunno whether still valid or not ;)

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

snipeshot08
17-06-2009, 08:11 AM
18-09-2008 last posting and you appear again on 15-06-2009.
I can only recall the meet up with you on my 1st trip in HCMC.

Got activation or not, got to ask SS08 as i arrowed him to activate 1 for this week. heehee

Any new KTV to explore bo????:D Really sick of M51 & J51 :(

Me only waste a few SMS to those regular ones only hor;).... banned ones forget it, waste time & SMS becos always same reply cannot go...:(

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

KangTuo
17-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Thats why I seldom speak vietnamese, wait got malay, japanese, thai, indo, myanmese, cambodian language all mixed in....

now then i know you are fluent in so many languages.

Sometimes I really pei-fu KT & Carrot, really dunno how they managed to juggle so many gals......:confused:

biet xao nhieu nhieu dc roi :p

have one that i say got abour 50 gals... you have not been there yet right?
so it is new to you although its been there a long long time.

Fodaking
17-06-2009, 09:43 AM

Me only waste a few SMS to those regular ones only hor;).... banned ones forget it, waste time & SMS becos always same reply cannot go...:(

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

You can try Mirage KTV. Mirage Palace Exclusive Niteclub 150 Orchard Road #09-01/02 Orchard Plaza. Look for M33 Farnie.

Zaryl
17-06-2009, 09:56 AM

Regards,
vlover

got shifted meh? anyway I called one of the VIC gal and the address is still the same.

55 Ho Xuan Huong Ward 6 Dist 3

Sharing
17-06-2009, 11:37 AM
got shifted meh? anyway I called one of the VIC gal and the address is still the same.

55 Ho Xuan Huong Ward 6 Dist 3

This is the NEW address la. Last time was at Nguyen Thi Dieu, Q3

Hurricane88
17-06-2009, 12:53 PM

oops oh...so good reason to stay in door and hibernate lam tinh whole day...:)