PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

snipeshot08
21-08-2007, 08:09 AM
eeerrr..why you end up upstairs on the mezzanine floor????? not as happenin as the main floor.....maybe tats y sgsnipe say no syt leh....

Gossip kena banned liao, now deteriorated to Senior Citizen Club:rolleyes: ....sheesh not a single SYT to our taste.... the previous nite we went X Club which was much better, unfortunately I was already with my new-found bx :D so no action for me there...

Ya boy, tot you were gona join us for a drink??? How cum MIA?? I asked Long & SGS to call you leh...

Cheerios......SS08

snipeshot08
21-08-2007, 08:13 AM
wah... then i must shamelessly join in the fun! been busy for so long till no time to do anything. been lurking in the forum only...

now's the time to party!!! must jio ah!

Pai-say but who's this???;) , did not managed to meet up with you leh??? Next time call us or PM any of us, sure welcum:)

Cheerios.....SS08

snipeshot08
21-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Undoubtably this was my BEST HCM trip ever, had the most fun time with all the bros and of course the quality time with my No.1 BX:)

Sincerely got to thank these 3 bros (BIL-VK, Long & Lex) whom help me to take care of my beloved BX when I'm not there in HCM, thanks guys, greatly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart ^_^

PS - pls help to teach her more mandarin ok??? I dowan her to be "mei you chong ming":D so cute her mandarin, just melts my heart hearing her saying it.....

Cheerios.......SS08

BtmMan
21-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Been reading the pass few pages and seems like you guys are sure having LOADsss of FUN over there, good FR and Info on HCMC, thanks!!! ;)

Reaper
21-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Watch very long at downstairs. No syt. Lao chai alot. SS08 can confirm that.

As for the girl those bro saw at the supper place. Most likely from Club Royale. Cause of the hair(curly curly one) and the heavy make up. If that is the most chio one. Then can Reaper please bring them to visit Club Royale and Catwalk first. Then adjorn to Dong Kinh KTV? My fault for not bringing them there.:mad:

where the supper place???Along Nguyen trai isit? or some where near Dong khoi/Ngo Duc Ke???

Reaper cannot bring them because it is not his play ground. Dong Kinh is your heaven leh...you should be bring them.

Reaper
21-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Gossip kena banned liao, now deteriorated to Senior Citizen Club....sheesh not a single SYT to our taste.... the previous nite we went X Club which was much better, unfortunately I was already with my new-found bx so no action for me there...

Ya boy, tot you were gona join us for a drink??? How cum MIA?? I asked Long & SGS to call you leh...

Cheerios......SS08

Dont ban Gossip...still got Gems to be found ;) ...Palace also not bad leh...X Club also not bad..The last time I was there, packed to the rafters adn teh dance floor and the srrounding tables were really really happening.....

eeerrrr...messaged Octlong but no reply until like 12+..say you guys playing pool....by then...about to knock out liao....:(

absolut
21-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Greetings from Stinkapore one and all. No weekends off so no HCMC:( But would gladly join in any gathering if any of you come back here for a short while.

Take care guys

Octlong
21-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Dont ban Gossip...still got Gems to be found ;) ...Palace also not bad leh...X Club also not bad..The last time I was there, packed to the rafters adn teh dance floor and the srrounding tables were really really happening.....

eeerrrr...messaged Octlong but no reply until like 12+..say you guys playing pool....by then...about to knock out liao....:(

Hello neighbour reaper,

Sorry, that night music too loud, cannot hear your sms.
After I found out your sms, we were already in the pool game.

For me, my standard not high.
Still have my type of coffee in the discos you mention.
hehehe......

Best Best Regards
Long

snipeshot08
21-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Hello neighbour reaper,

Sorry, that night music too loud, cannot hear your sms.
After I found out your sms, we were already in the pool game.

For me, my standard not high.
Still have my type of coffee in the discos you mention.
hehehe......

Best Best Regards
Long

Yup now that he brought this up I can recall Long telling me that at the pool outlet that he missed your sms due to the music so I can vouch for his innocence:D ......but Long you neber go Gossip mah??? That nite was at X Club leh...

Well next month then;)

Cheerios..........SS08

snipeshot08
21-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Greetings from Stinkapore one and all. No weekends off so no HCMC But would gladly join in any gathering if any of you come back here for a short while.

Take care guys

Ah you poor ding bro.....will gladly message you in the case of any local mobilization cause I damn farking miss the vietnamese chitter-chatter:(

Sigh......stinkapore indeed.....why the fish am I here.....Reap, Long, Lex - any of you want to employ a expat office-boy (ahem......), cheap cheap, only need to pay me 3 saloon trips, 2 disco trip plus 1 KTV trip per week:D

Cheerios..........SS08

GOLD SANDS
21-08-2007, 05:41 PM
HI , to my respectable all senior samster.

newbie here , :D

sgsnipe
22-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Reaper. That eating place is opposite Tan Hai Van.

Long say you wanted to meet for drinks on saturday. But Long ended up back in his apartment early.:mad: If bring charbo back then forgiven.

I already become tourist to hcmc. And they still think Dong Kinh Ktv is not that cheap. You bring them there for once loh. Especially that VK. He standard for viet girls dropping.:D

Botarbolampar
22-08-2007, 01:08 AM
Reaper. That eating place is opposite Tan Hai Van.
Long say you wanted to meet for drinks on saturday. But Long ended up back in his apartment early.:mad: If bring charbo back then forgiven.
I already become tourist to hcmc. And they still think Dong Kinh Ktv is not that cheap. You bring them there for once loh. Especially that VK. He standard for viet girls dropping.

Good morning bro, why cannot sleep n miss HCMC ahh..............

mooncracker
22-08-2007, 01:17 AM
Hey V Killer

I think you should be in HCMC now. Happy cheonging. Hope to catch up with you when you back to sillypore.

Mooncracker.

Botarbolampar
22-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Hey V Killer
I think you should be in HCMC now. Happy cheonging. Hope to catch up with you when you back to sillypore. mooncracker.

Hahaha he's busy entertaining those SYT now.

Cheers

v.killers
22-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Undoubtably this was my BEST HCM trip ever, had the most fun time with all the bros and of course the quality time with my No.1 BX

Sincerely got to thank these 3 bros (BIL-VK, Long & Lex) whom help me to take care of my beloved BX when I'm not there in HCM, thanks guys, greatly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart ^_^

PS - pls help to teach her more mandarin ok??? I dowan her to be "mei you chong ming" so cute her mandarin, just melts my heart hearing her saying it.....

Cheerios.......SS08

SS08,

Now then U know how to siam and chiu pattern liao, because got too baxasss with the same "NAME" huh? :rolleyes:

I think by the time on your next return trip, you 1st baxa mandarin will be rat tot and thong minh roi..... heeheee...

BIL-SS08, I have to thank you too.......:D

v.killers
22-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Dont ban Gossip...still got Gems to be found ...Palace also not bad leh...X Club also not bad..The last time I was there, packed to the rafters adn teh dance floor and the srrounding tables were really really happening.....

eeerrrr...messaged Octlong but no reply until like 12+..say you guys playing pool....by then...about to knock out liao....

I prefer palace, Volcano and X-Club more than Gossip because Gossip go alot of "Lau Chai"........:D

Next time pm me your number lah, so that whenever we go out, will sms U...:)

v.killers
22-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Greetings from Stinkapore one and all. No weekends off so no HCMC:( But would gladly join in any gathering if any of you come back here for a short while.

Take care guys

absolut,

U can jio them to cheong in Sillypore little HCMC anytime..... :D

Bro like; SS08, Sgsnipe, Botar, Kang Tau, PK and Mooncrackers all in Sillypore now....heeheee

v.killers
22-08-2007, 02:05 AM
Ah you poor ding bro.....will gladly message you in the case of any local mobilization cause I damn farking miss the vietnamese chitter-chatter

Sigh......stinkapore indeed.....why the fish am I here.....Reap, Long, Lex - any of you want to employ a expat office-boy (ahem......), cheap cheap, only need to pay me 3 saloon trips, 2 disco trip plus 1 KTV trip per week

Cheerios..........SS08

SS08,

I can feel that U missed HCMC more and more now, bcos got 2nd bx roi....

Wow, anyone want to employ me too, for me simple lah, 2 saloon trips, 1 disco trip and 1 KTV trip per month, more cheaper than my BIL....:eek: :D

Cam on.......Cam on nhieu nhieu......

v.killers
22-08-2007, 02:08 AM
I already become tourist to hcmc. And they still think Dong Kinh Ktv is not that cheap. You bring them there for once loh. Especially that VK. He standard for viet girls dropping.:D

Hey SGS,

Bo pian leh, recently business drop so stardard also must drop too.........:D

v.killers
22-08-2007, 02:11 AM
Hey V Killer

I think you should be in HCMC now. Happy cheonging. Hope to catch up with you when you back to sillypore.

Mooncracker.

Hello Moon crackers,

Yes, I am in HCMC now.......kind of busy on work and my baxass too...:D

Catch up with you when I am back in Sillypore or you can pm my BIL-SS08 to go cheong 51 too....;)

Cheers

VK

v.killers
22-08-2007, 02:12 AM
Hahaha he's busy entertaining those SYT now.

Cheers

Botar,

Yes yes, U want to come over and join me now? :D

When U are in HCMC, U also very busy entertaining your baxa leh.......:p

Botarbolampar
22-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Botar,
Yes yes, U want to come over and join me.........?

How I wish I could................:D Enjoy yourself. Had enough of HCMC

Cheers

v.killers
22-08-2007, 02:47 AM
How I wish I could............... Enjoy yourself. Had enough of HCMC

Cheers

Had enough of HCMC??? :confused:

U already enjoy enough liao meh.........:D

snipeshot08
22-08-2007, 07:44 AM
SS08,

Now then U know how to siam and chiu pattern liao, because got too baxasss with the same "NAME" huh?

I think by the time on your next return trip, you 1st baxa mandarin will be rat tot and thong minh roi..... heeheee...

BIL-SS08, I have to thank you too.......

BIL, finally you got time to log in , yup first pattern badminton is to get another hp:o 4D also not so zhoon, all 3 same name:D

Yes please, teach her to be less "mei you chong ming".....heheheheh

Wo yao pian chen tong hua li, ni ai de na ke tian shi.......^_^

Cheerios..........SS08

snipeshot08
22-08-2007, 07:48 AM
How I wish I could................ Enjoy yourself. Had enough of HCMC

Cheers

Who ask you go HCM always order the "same dish" all the time:D

Bring you go saloon you moan like shiok-a-doodle and start singing viet songs :eek: , now you know what you are missing all the time leh.....>_<

Cheerios.....SS08

KangTuo
22-08-2007, 08:05 AM
Bro like; SS08, Sgsnipe, Botar, Kang Tuo, PK and Mooncrackers all in Sillypore now....heeheee

Too bad i will be away to Châu Mỹ this weekend till 3rd week of September. Than will go HCMC visit my baxa and eat mooncake till end september

Go Châu Mỹ eat grass liao... no happening place to chiong, no mui mui to know... i think will be a monk there for a moth :(

snipeshot08
22-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Too bad i will be away to Châu Mỹ this weekend till 3rd week of September. Than will go HCMC visit my baxa and eat mooncake till end september

Go Châu Mỹ eat grass liao... no happening place to chiong, no mui mui to know... i think will be a monk there for a moth

KT what the fish you do there for almost 1 month??:eek:

Anyway your timing in HCMC should be coinciding with our Sept trip (22 to 25):D , BTW what is the actual dates of their mid-summer festival??

Cheerios.....SS08

Botarbolampar
22-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Who ask you go HCM always order the "same dish" all the time
Bring you go saloon you moan like shiok-a-doodle and start singing viet songs , now you know what you are missing all the time leh.....
Cheerios.....SS08

Aiya, long story bro..............I'm going Hanoi soon

Too bad i will be away to Châu Mỹ this weekend till 3rd week of September. Than will go HCMC visit my baxa and eat mooncake till end september Go Châu Mỹ eat grass liao... no happening place to chiong, no mui mui to know... i think will be a monk there for a moth :(

Wow...............one whole month in Vn

KT what the fish you do there for almost 1 month??
Anyway your timing in HCMC should be coinciding with our Sept trip (22 to 25), BTW what is the actual dates of their mid-summer festival??
Cheerios.....SS08

Hahaha thinking of eating mooncake with your baxa issit

KangTuo
22-08-2007, 03:54 PM
KT what the fish you do there for almost 1 month??

Bro SS08, 1 month to attain monkhood there..... :) infact there for work

Wow...............one whole month in Vn

Bro BT, not vn, but in America (Châu Mỹ as in tieng viet)

Anyway your timing in HCMC should be coinciding with our Sept trip (22 to 25), BTW what is the actual dates of their mid-summer festival??

Cheerios.....SS08

My trip to HMC do coincide with you guys... infact same day arrive but 1 leave 1 day later. I will be staying in D6 this time... further and further from D1

Bro, its mid-autumn, not mid-summer. It is on 25 Sep.... i think u guys will be back in sin leh.

technofreak
22-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Dear bros of HCMC,

Kudos to all of u...SS08, SGS, VK, Lex, Long & Botar for making my maiden trip an enjoyable one. Without u guys, I would totally be a lost sheep over there.

Special thanks to:-

Bro Long - for helping me with the reservation of hotel so that I can get away from my baxa and chiong with you guys.

Bro Sgsnipe - for showing me around HCM, shopping at An Duong Plaza, massage etc. when the rest are either busy with work or accompanying their SYT baxass hor BILs? :D

Bro VK n SS08 - for being on the trip to Vung Tau with me which I'd wanted to go badly. U guys had extraordinarily quality time with baxass but not for me :(

Bro Botar - for his dozens supply of CDs which I reckon a single one was even used yet.

Bro VK once again - for helping me in using my Sillipore-brought CDs on the very last nite. Hehe.

It was fortunate to have met u all nice n fun-loving guys which made my trip a memorable one, for my next trip there i suppose would be end of year. Anyway, we can always meet up for some drinks n beo SYTs rite in JC or elsewhere?

Haiz...already started to reminisce about the time over at HCM liao that's y went little HCM in Sillipore last nite to look at those SYTs again...Wat a pity I couldn't get to sian my salon gal.

Oh Bro Long, when would u b gg BKK? I would fly there on 28th Aug n return on 2nd Sept. Mayb we could check out Sukhumvit together...hehe.

Cheers,
Techno

snipeshot08
22-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Hahaha thinking of eating mooncake with your baxa issit

Nope, thinking of eating my BX instead:D

They called it "cake-moon":D

Cheerios......SS08

KangTuo
22-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Bro VK once again - for helping me in using my Sillipore-brought CDs on the very last nite. Hehe.

Cheers,
Techno

EEEhhhh.... now i know bro VK not only interested in his baxasss.....but also..... :p

technofreak
22-08-2007, 05:44 PM
EEEhhhh.... now i know bro VK not only interested in his baxasss.....but also..... :p

Bro KT,

Kg phai!!! Bro VK straight n good guy lah...Only help in engaging others' services for me. Hieu kg? :D

Cheers,
Techno

Botarbolampar
22-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Bro BT, not vn, but in America (Châu Mỹ as in tieng viet)

Pai sei, i don't carry vn dictionary with me. Anyway enjoy your 20 hrs flight there.

Cheers

v.killers
22-08-2007, 07:40 PM
BIL, finally you got time to log in , yup first pattern badminton is to get another hp:o 4D also not so zhoon, all 3 same name

Cheerios..........SS08

SS08,

I think I also need to take another number liao....;)

Wont be able to bring them out as I am going to "CAN THO" for two days then I will be back to HCMC again....

Enjoyed cheoging in Sillypore ba...

Cheers

Botarbolampar
22-08-2007, 11:04 PM
SS08,
I think I also need to take another number liao....;)
Wont be able to bring them out as I am going to "CAN THO" for two days then I will be back to HCMC again....
Enjoyed cheoging in Sillypore ba...
Cheers

Congrat to SS08 n VK. (the 2 BIL in HCM) Don't forget to invite us to your wedding hor.

Cheers

lexbuckle
22-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Undoubtably this was my BEST HCM trip ever, had the most fun time with all the bros and of course the quality time with my No.1 BX:)

PS - pls help to teach her more mandarin ok??? I dowan her to be "mei you chong ming":D so cute her mandarin, just melts my heart hearing her saying it.....

Cheerios.......SS08

You are most welcome bro! sorry havent log in for a while, am in hanoi busy working and beoing syt.... find hanoi gals more dep leh... even waitresses in restaurant also cuter and fairer..

still owe you pics and video, i know... will send tonight... hahahaha

went to bar 17, the place i find really nice, good live band with a couple of chio and powerful singers, cute syt watresses, and of cos pool table... wonder if hcmc has such place?

lexbuckle
22-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Dear bros of HCMC,

Kudos to all of u...SS08, SGS, VK, Lex, Long & Botar for making my maiden trip an enjoyable one. Without u guys, I would totally be a lost sheep over there.

Bro Long - for helping me with the reservation of hotel so that I can get away from my baxa and chiong with you guys.

Bro Sgsnipe - for showing me around HCM, shopping at An Duong Plaza, massage etc. when the rest are either busy with work or accompanying their SYT baxass hor BILs? :D

Bro VK n SS08 - for being on the trip to Vung Tau with me which I'd wanted to go badly. U guys had extraordinarily quality time with baxass but not for me :(

Bro Botar - for his dozens supply of CDs which I reckon a single one was even used yet.

It was fortunate to have met u all nice n fun-loving guys which made my trip a memorable one, for my next trip there i suppose would be end of year. Anyway, we can always meet up for some drinks n beo SYTs rite in JC or elsewhere?

Haiz...already started to reminisce about the time over at HCM liao that's y went little HCM in Sillipore last nite to look at those SYTs again...Wat a pity I couldn't get to sian my salon gal.

Oh Bro Long, when would u b gg BKK? I would fly there on 28th Aug n return on 2nd Sept. Mayb we could check out Sukhumvit together...hehe.

Cheers,
Techno

good good, glad to know you have enjoy yourself... sorry forgot to take your number... do call when your next trip here...

and also glad you like the salon place and found another bx there, hahaha... just like vk and ss08.... at least my recommendation a success.... so scared none of you like it...

cheers! see you soon!

v.killers
23-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Dear bros of HCMC,

Cheers,
Techno

Techno,

U still owe me photos hor............:D

Please check your PM and send email to me......appreciated for the photos taking in Vung Tao....

Cam on nhieu lam.......

Cheers

VK

v.killers
23-08-2007, 12:54 AM
EEEhhhh.... now i know bro VK not only interested in his baxasss.....but also.....

Yello KT,

Dont say until like that hor......"Anh rat yeu my baxa mai mai" :D

Bro KT,

Kg phai!!! Bro VK straight n good guy lah...Only help in engaging others' services for me. Hieu kg?

Cheers,
Techno

Thanks bro techno, to clear KT doubt, but don't mistaken "anh khong phai OKT, anh hieu khong".....:D

Cheers - VK

v.killers
23-08-2007, 01:00 AM
just like vk and ss08.... at least my recommendation a success.... so scared none of you like it...

cheers! see you soon!

Lex,

Cam on anh......But that saloon gal of mine look "OLD" to me, I like SYT, so I give her a miss liao......:o

Better come back fast hor, See you on Sat in HCMC.....:D

Cheers - VK

v.killers
23-08-2007, 01:08 AM
BIL, finally you got time to log in , yup first pattern badminton is to get another hp, 4D also not so zhoon, all 3 same name

Cheerios..........SS08

Hahaha......BIL-SS08,

Think U already fall in love with 2nd baxa liao hor....She is fun rite? ;)

Dont worry, Long will be buying chinese dictionary for your "nguoi yeu" (1st Baxa).

U should "cam on" Long "rat nhieu"... heeehee

Troi oi, that song again..... "Dau dau qua".....:D

Cheers

VK

chanyboy
23-08-2007, 01:08 AM

Go Châu Mỹ eat grass liao... no happening place to chiong, no mui mui to know... i think will be a monk there for a moth :(

OK DOKEY.. while in Chau My try the video-channels loh.. no need to be a monk lah. Meanwhile, I may be eating cake-moon@CN..

berber
23-08-2007, 01:48 AM
OK DOKEY.. while in Chau My try the video-channels loh.. no need to be a monk lah. Meanwhile, I may be eating cake-moon@CN..

This Chany go CN again which part????
I still waiting for a chance to go HCMC leh...
Bro Long waiting for me.....
hahahaha

chanyboy
23-08-2007, 02:14 AM
hahahaha

Chinatown lah! SG... :p
The HCM bros are always there...u read the entries... Only 51 is the closest I get...
Meditate...meditate...

nyquist
23-08-2007, 02:29 AM
Chinatown lah! SG... :p
The HCM bros are always there...u read the entries... Only 51 is the closest I get...
Meditate...meditate...

Yo bro... when can u make it for our Bkk or HCMC sexescape!!!

snipeshot08
23-08-2007, 07:41 AM
Dear bros of HCMC,

Bro VK n SS08 - for being on the trip to Vung Tau with me which I'd wanted to go badly. U guys had extraordinarily quality time with baxass but not for me
Cheers,
Techno

You're very much welcum bro:D , looking forward to u being converted to regular HCM visitor;)

BTW - thanks so much for the pics, best resolution pics I had so far of my BX, dun worry I only keep those of me & BX and the rest I immediately deleted, so no danger of being acidentally being circulated.

Cheerios.....SS08

snipeshot08
23-08-2007, 07:43 AM
SS08,

Cheers

BIL, dun kay-see-kay-wa go Can Tho get another "burden" hor;) :D

Cheerios....SS08

snipeshot08
23-08-2007, 07:46 AM
Congrat to SS08 n VK. (the 2 BIL in HCM) Don't forget to invite us to your wedding hor.

Cheers

errrr.... I tot you already volunteered to be the chauffer liao:D , changed your mind izit??:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08

snipeshot08
23-08-2007, 07:48 AM
and also glad you like the salon place and found another bx there, hahaha... just like vk and ss08.... at least my recommendation a success.... so scared none of you like it...

cheers! see you soon!

Wah I rike I rike:D , she virtually danced her way into my heart, watching her grooving at X Club;)

Thanks again bro.....
Cheerios..........SS08

snipeshot08
23-08-2007, 07:54 AM
Hahaha......BIL-SS08,

Think U already fall in love with 2nd baxa liao hor....She is fun rite?

Dont worry, Long will be buying chinese dictionary for your "nguoi yeu" (1st Baxa).

U should "cam on" Long "rat nhieu"... heeehee

Troi oi, that song again..... "Dau dau qua"....

Cheers

VK

Ahhhhh, you & Long all so nice to my BX, deep deep thanks leh... Lex also always kena tekan by my 2 BXs.....Lex mei you chong ming...:D

Wait I fall in love with you guys how:eek: (hahahaha jokin jokin.....dun worry I'm farkin straight....)

Cheerios.......SS08

technofreak
23-08-2007, 10:06 AM
good good, glad to know you have enjoy yourself... sorry forgot to take your number... do call when your next trip here...

cheers! see you soon!

Cam on rat nhieu Bro Lex but a pity no chance to proceed further. But she did sms me everyday asking when I going over etc.

Techno,

U still owe me photos hor.........

Please check your PM and send email to me......appreciated for the photos taking in Vung Tao....

Cam on nhieu lam.......

Cheers

VK

Bro VK, check ur mail I sent 2 pics per mail coz too big attachment liao. (2MB per pic). Think nothing of it.

You're very much welcum bro, looking forward to u being converted to regular HCM visitor;)

BTW - thanks so much for the pics, best resolution pics I had so far of my BX, dun worry I only keep those of me & BX and the rest I immediately deleted, so no danger of being acidentally being circulated.

Cheerios.....SS08

Bro SS08, no worries abt the pics. Mine a 7.2 Megapix digicam ley heheh. So all very dep dep taken right?

Reaper
23-08-2007, 04:59 PM
I prefer palace, Volcano and X-Club more than Gossip because Gossip go alot of "Lau Chai"........:D

Next time pm me your number lah, so that whenever we go out, will sms U...:)

Trust me, Not only Gossip got lau chai ok...wait till you kenna at Palace and X-Club....You think you are at HDB Senior Citizens Corner....

Octlong has my number....so dont worry.....

lexbuckle
23-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Ahhhhh, you & Long all so nice to my BX, deep deep thanks leh... Lex also always kena tekan by my 2 BXs.....Lex mei you chong ming...:D

Wait I fall in love with you guys how:eek: (hahahaha jokin jokin.....dun worry I'm farkin straight....)

Cheerios.......SS08

ya lor... alwsy kena wan... they like to disturb me leh, dunno why... anh kg biet tai sao... hahaha... not i mei you chong ming, just ur BXssss chong ming nhieu nhieu... hahaha... but ok la... they are fun...

lexbuckle
23-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Lex,

Cam on anh......But that saloon gal of mine look "OLD" to me, I like SYT, so I give her a miss liao......:o

Better come back fast hor, See you on Sat in HCMC.....:D

Cheers - VK

hahaha.... drop liao huh? just like parachute.... coming back friday evening leh... see you then...

Botarbolampar
23-08-2007, 05:29 PM
hahaha.... drop liao huh? just like parachute.... coming back friday evening leh... see you then...

Hahahahaha better based in Hanoi. Thanks 4 everything.
I maybe going up in NOV. Weather cool man. Girls also cool.

Cheers

kknight
23-08-2007, 10:56 PM
To All Bro out there,

Please beware of Windy Massage at Liberty Hotel.......The locker is not safe......I have lost my cash out there.... Do reconsider if you are going......
:mad:

chanyboy
23-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Yo bro... when can u make it for our Bkk or HCMC sexescape!!!

u got PM...

jeffsan
24-08-2007, 12:27 AM
Trust me, Not only Gossip got lau chai ok...wait till you kenna at Palace and X-Club....You think you are at HDB Senior Citizens Corner....

Octlong has my number....so dont worry.....

Hi Reaper and fellow brothers,

I'll be going HCM on 27~29 Aug for business trip. First time there, dun wanna get con. Read the post, but those rate/place/service all from 2005. Anyone care to share latest info here?

It's my first trip, hope to make it a memorable. It seems heaven there just reading the post!!

Hope to get response. Thanks.

Jeff (*feel lost*)

Octlong
24-08-2007, 09:42 AM
To All Bro out there,

Please beware of Windy Massage at Liberty Hotel.......The locker is not safe......I have lost my cash out there.... Do reconsider if you are going......
:mad:

Who ask you to keep your money in the locker?
Mei you chong ming ahhhh........
I doubt you never read the previous tread.

Octlong
24-08-2007, 09:50 AM
hahahaha

Still don't want to come, later no chance liao.
See you in Sing in 2 weeks time.
on 07/09 chiong Batam ai mai?
hehehe......

Botarbolampar
24-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Bro Octlong I just PM you.
When will you be back?
Is berber joining us to batam?

snipeshot08
24-08-2007, 12:30 PM
ya lor... alwsy kena wan... they like to disturb me leh, dunno why... anh kg biet tai sao... hahaha... not i mei you chong ming, just ur BXssss chong ming nhieu nhieu... hahaha... but ok la... they are fun...

They like to disturb you becos you cute mah, eyes BIG BIG:eek: :D , then why they neber disturb the rest........hee

Cheerios.....SS08

snipeshot08
24-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Still don't want to come, later no chance liao.
See you in Sing in 2 weeks time.
on 07/09 chiong Batam ai mai?
hehehe......

How cum no jio us , bo swee lah......
:D

All of us wait "long long" liao.....get the pun...;)

Cheerios....SS08

snipeshot08
24-08-2007, 12:41 PM
To All Bro out there,

The reason they give you a toiletry bag is to store your valuables & carry it around (other than to pay for the "extras"), and not to put into the locker. 1 look at the locks and you know they are those cheapo kind that can be opened easily...... really not a smart move;)

Cheerios.....SS08:)

Octlong
24-08-2007, 01:10 PM
How cum no jio us , bo swee lah......
:D

All of us wait "long long" liao.....get the pun...;)

Cheerios....SS08

Hello SS08,

I thought I told you while you in HCM?
Too busy thinking of your 2 baxas right until forgot what I said.
hehehehe.....

Best Best Regards
Long

Octlong
24-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Bro Octlong I just PM you.
When will you be back?
Is berber joining us to batam?

Got your PM.
I think I will be back on the 2nd or 3rd Sept.
I will chio him go if not drag him there.
hehehe.....

Botarbolampar
24-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Got your PM.
I think I will be back on the 2nd or 3rd Sept.
I will chio him go if not drag him there.
hehehe.....

OK I should be back from china CP on the 1st Sept.
berber is crazy about CP now. kekekekeke.
HCMC I don't think he'll go.

Cheers

snipeshot08
24-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Hello SS08,

I thought I told you while you in HCM?
Too busy thinking of your 2 baxas right until forgot what I said.
hehehehe.....

Best Best Regards
Long

Ahhhh-so, now I remember, pai-say pai-say:o you should not have told me while I was too busy cosying up to my BX:D , how to concentrate on serious discussion in such a scenario....

Cheerios.....SS08

MaybeNot
24-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Hello All Bros

I encounter some confusing moment when I visit my bx on this trip to HCM. I hope to share and in return, Bros in VN can also advise me.

1) My bx brought me to her house and intro me to her family member. The next day, the family cook some kind of cow dishes (from what I ate, include the cow head, innards pratically almost half the cow. Do Bros have similar experience.

2) My bx brought me to Suoi Tien. After getting in, she engage a photographer and we took some photograph. I don't actually have a problem taking photo with my bx. But somehow creepy feeling again.

3) My bx brought her friend along to Suoi Tien. Somehow, I dont know why, her friend take a liking to me and start holding my hands, and keep on giving me the CFM look. But my bx was not angry at all, maybe a bit jealousy but not angry. Why ah??? I really dont understand leh.

4) Next day, my bx want to take photo again. I say ok lor. She brought me to those wedding 1. I start getting cold feet. What leh!!!! I dont remember said marry her leh. Lucky must make appointment, so never take. Heng ah!!!

Hopefully, my experience and create some awareness for Bros taken a liking for VN gals. If Bros can tell me more about VN gals thinking really appreciate.

kknight
24-08-2007, 09:22 PM
The reason they give you a toiletry bag is to store your valuables & carry it around (other than to pay for the "extras"), and not to put into the locker. 1 look at the locks and you know they are those cheapo kind that can be opened easily...... really not a smart move;)

Cheerios.....SS08:)

YES.......Just a expensive experience.....I think they aim for foreigner.....:mad

Reaper
25-08-2007, 04:43 AM
Hello All Bros

I encounter some confusing moment when I visit my bx on this trip to HCM. I hope to share and in return, Bros in VN can also advise me.

Hopefully, my experience and create some awareness for Bros taken a liking for VN gals. If Bros can tell me more about VN gals thinking really appreciate.

eeeerrr....why ask us...you should be asking her what are her intentions....

lexbuckle
25-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Hahahahaha better based in Hanoi. Thanks 4 everything.
I maybe going up in NOV. Weather cool man. Girls also cool.

Cheers

you are most welcome bro... yep.... agree no further... gals are cool.... but think for short trips short bangs ok, base there, dont think so... cos was a com state before, thus still prefer hcmc... heard stories....

Reaper
25-08-2007, 12:34 PM
you are most welcome bro... yep.... agree no further... gals are cool.... but think for short trips short bangs ok, base there, dont think so... cos was a com state before, thus still prefer hcmc... heard stories....

you mean hanoi is no longer a communist state???:confused:

lexbuckle
25-08-2007, 07:27 PM
you mean hanoi is no longer a communist state???:confused:

ur right bro.... they still are.... hahahaha

best123
26-08-2007, 10:17 AM
i may be hoping to hanoi in nov too...

Botarbolampar
26-08-2007, 05:28 PM
i may be hoping to hanoi in nov too...

PM bro deptrai in the Hanoi thread. He's helpful.

best123
26-08-2007, 06:15 PM
PM bro deptrai in the Hanoi thread. He's helpful.

thks bro!..........

snipeshot08
27-08-2007, 08:05 AM
1) My bx brought me to her house and intro me to her family member. The next day, the family cook some kind of cow dishes (from what I ate, include the cow head, innards pratically almost half the cow. Do Bros have similar experience.

2) My bx brought me to Suoi Tien. After getting in, she engage a photographer and we took some photograph. I don't actually have a problem taking photo with my bx. But somehow creepy feeling again.

3) My bx brought her friend along to Suoi Tien. Somehow, I dont know why, her friend take a liking to me and start holding my hands, and keep on giving me the CFM look. But my bx was not angry at all, maybe a bit jealousy but not angry. Why ah??? I really dont understand leh.

4) Next day, my bx want to take photo again. I say ok lor. She brought me to those wedding 1. I start getting cold feet. What leh!!!! I dont remember said marry her leh. Lucky must make appointment, so never take. Heng ah!!!

Most of them like to bring their foreign BFs home to see their family members maybe also to show-off a bit and also to show you that they are serious about the relationship, nothing surprising so don't worry.

Most of them also tends to brings their family members or friends for outings together with the BFs so again its a common scenario.

Most of them also like to take glamour studio shots from those shops (cum wedding studios) so again nothing new (somemore somebody else like you will be paying for it:D )

The ONLY thing that is not common is the cow innards dish served to BFs, maybe their local gongtau........heheheh

There........nothing to worry about;)

Cheerios.....SS08

snipeshot08
27-08-2007, 08:12 AM
you mean hanoi is no longer a communist state???

Bro, the WHOLE of Vietnam is a Communist State...heheheh:D

But actually they are considered quite a liberal country already, so much much much better than those middle-east countries:rolleyes: (errr.....just to qualify nothing to do with race or religion here, just the attitudes and thinkings of the people there), die-die I also won't go there....

Cheerios.....SS08

MaybeNot
27-08-2007, 11:34 AM
eeeerrr....why ask us...you should be asking her what are her intentions....

Dear Bro Reaper

I could guess her intention. But first time, no experience with VN people thinking and lifestyle.

Most of them like to bring their foreign BFs home to see their family members maybe also to show-off a bit and also to show you that they are serious about the relationship, nothing surprising so don't worry.

Most of them also tends to brings their family members or friends for outings together with the BFs so again its a common scenario.

Most of them also like to take glamour studio shots from those shops (cum wedding studios) so again nothing new (somemore somebody else like you will be paying for it:D )

The ONLY thing that is not common is the cow innards dish served to BFs, maybe their local gongtau........heheheh

There........nothing to worry about;)

Cheerios.....SS08

Dear Bro Snipeshot08

Were you speaking from your own experience too?

You make me worry about the gongtau thing leh?

The cow innards dish was really mind boggling, lucky I not so brave to eat the cow eye. Sounded as if I was doing a TV reality show, FEAR FACTOR.

Octlong
27-08-2007, 12:33 PM
.:D

I am bored liao.
Seems like no mood to chiong in HCM nowadays.

snipeshot08
27-08-2007, 12:42 PM
I am bored liao.

Don't worry, we will revive your mood when we are back in saigon:D ....until you "kio tolong" okie???:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08

technofreak
27-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Wah seems like all bros no mood to chiong little HCM liao after trip back from Saigon huh?

Bro SS08, that nite jio u little HCM heng u neva go sia...Coz alot of SYTs up e loti-chia...Knn waste my time n petrol!! :(

Cheers,
Techno

snipeshot08
27-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Wah seems like all bros no mood to chiong little HCM liao after trip back from Saigon huh?

Bro SS08, that nite jio u little HCM heng u neva go sia...Coz alot of SYTs up e loti-chia...Knn waste my time n petrol!!

Cheers,
Techno

I've got sixth sense mah:D .....my sniper senses for SYT not tingling so never go..;)

Well look on the bright side, we may have new blood/batches in 1 - 2 weeks time.

Cheerios......SS08

Botarbolampar
27-08-2007, 01:56 PM
thks bro!..........

You're welcome. Enjoy in Hanoi. Weather cool man.

The ONLY thing that is not common is the cow innards dish served to BFs, maybe their local gongtau........heheheh There........nothing to worry about
Cheerios.....SS08

Luckily I never have to eat COW DISH. Only drink milk.

Bro, the WHOLE of Vietnam is a Communist State...heheheh
But actually they are considered quite a liberal country already, so much much much better than those middle-east countries:rolleyes: (errr.....just to qualify nothing to do with race or religion here, just the attitudes and thinkings of the people there), die-die I also won't go there....
Cheerios.....SS08

Wait till you visit CHINA.

I am bored liao.

No worry bro long, I bring you go CHINA. Confirmed not boring.

Don't worry, we will revive your mood when we are back in saigon....until you "kio tolong" okie???
Cheerios.....SS08

Are you sure about it???????????

Bro SS08, that nite jio u little HCM heng u neva go sia...Coz alot of SYTs up e loti-chia...Knn waste my time n petrol!! Cheers, Techno

Major R. once a while they have to work. SBF have lots of info for them.

impreza69
27-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Salute to SBF brudders in HCMC!

Ás posted earlier, I'll be visiting HCMC tomorrow 28th/Aug to 31st /Aug.

I'll be staying in Duxton Hotel in District 1, if got chance to meet up and chiong with SBF brudders i will be most glad!

Hope i can find some good lobang there...this will be my 2nd visit to HCMC...no gf there yet...haha

Cheers!

Botarbolampar
27-08-2007, 05:56 PM
I am bored liao.

Come back fast, come back fast. You can go MAD like that.
Lets take a break n cheong elsewhere.

piratedking
28-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Come back fast, come back fast. You can go MAD like that.
Lets take a break n cheong elsewhere.

Hummm, are u referring to batam?? :rolleyes:
I wait bery bery long liao ler... :o

5m@||¢h@ng3
28-08-2007, 10:43 PM

Heehee, you never watch "Good Morning Vietnam" with Robin Williams, huh?

I feel old if you have not watch the movie yet...:(

Hmm, I should not have the same "issues" in KL. baXa has no family here. Won't bring her to any beef makan places too since she say she cannot come out and meet me...YET.:D

domoi
28-08-2007, 11:48 PM
2 weeks ago i dropped by HCMC for 2 days. went to a health club in a 3 star hotel on Pham Ngu Lao Street, near New world hotel. cant remember the hotel name. not too bad. 100K for massage, and tip 200K. i think near Que Huong or something like that.

absolut
29-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Are we going on a "Botar-Bros" Tour soon? kekeke

snipeshot08
29-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Heehee, you never watch "Good Morning Vietnam" with Robin Williams, huh?

I feel old if you have not watch the movie yet...

Hmm, I should not have the same "issues" in KL. baXa has no family here. Won't bring her to any beef makan places too since she say she cannot come out and meet me...YET.

Frankly speaking I am hesitant to admit I have seen that movie:o , especially his drawl in speaking.....Gooooooooooood morning VIETNAM!!!!! (errr... but I have to admit I did not watch it WITH Robin Williams....heheheheh)

Mork & Mindy??? Nanoo Nanoo......sheesh.......

Your same issues will come out sooner or later, unless you are not so serious about her type;)

Cheerios.....SS08

snipeshot08
29-08-2007, 09:08 AM
Are we going on a "Botar-Bros" Tour soon? kekeke

Bro, am I missing something here??:confused:

If you are tokking about the Batam trip, its on 7th Sept and lead by Long;)

Cheerios.......SS08

snipeshot08
29-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Hummm, are u referring to batam??
I wait bery bery long liao ler...

Where did you go??? MIA for sooo long, sms you somemore no reply:cool:

Apa machiam???

Cheerios..........SS08:)

Octlong
29-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Hummm, are u referring to batam?? :rolleyes:
I wait bery bery long liao ler... :o

Hello PK,

As promised, I will bring you all guys to batam on the 07/09/2007.
Bad news is, I might not able to go in the noon as no one is the Sin office. 1 replace me in HCM and the other 1 take leave. hai........
Good news is, no matter what, as promise, I will still lead you all guys there even though in the evening or last ferry.
Worse! We swim there. hahahaha......

Best Best Regards
Long

piratedking
29-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Where did you go??? MIA for sooo long, sms you somemore no reply:cool:

Apa machiam

Cheerios..........SS08:)

Boleh tahan lar. I was at KL for one week when u sms me lar.. sorry...
BTW, if any plan to cheong little HCM this week, let me know..

Hello PK,

As promised, I will bring you all guys to batam on the 07/09/2007.
Bad news is, I might not able to go in the noon as no one is the Sin office. 1 replace me in HCM and the other 1 take leave. hai........
Good news is, no matter what, as promise, I will still lead you all guys there even though in the evening or last ferry.
Worse! We swim there. hahahaha......

Best Best Regards
Long

Wah ha ha, finally can go Batam liao. 070907 is good for me. yeah!!
Office no people then just lock the office lar, cannot meh? hee hee

absolut
29-08-2007, 04:24 PM
070907?!! Hey I free also leh!

Octlong
29-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Hello guys,

070907 seems like nice numbers ley.
hehehe...... See can buy 4D or not. hahahaha....
Kenna, all on me. hahahaha.....

Absolut, join us if you are free. Pls PM me your Sin numbers.
Pk, If i own the company sure can. hehehe......
Botar, I think you are in China liao right?

Best Best Regards
Long

snipeshot08
30-08-2007, 08:11 AM
Hello guys,

070907 seems like nice numbers ley.
hehehe...... See can buy 4D or not. hahahaha....
Kenna, all on me. hahahaha.....

Absolut, join us if you are free. Pls PM me your Sin numbers.
Pk, If i own the company sure can. hehehe......
Botar, I think you are in China liao right?

Best Best Regards
Long

Long, dowan to pour cold water but if you can kena 4D with 6 numbers, your whole life I sponsor all your bonks boleh???:D

Go in evening time is good, I can make it....;)

Technofreak - take note of dates, dun say I forget you hor...

Cheerios.....SS08

v.killers
30-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Long, SS08, Botar, PK, Techno, absloute, alex,

See you guys in Batam........:D

Sorry if I left out any bros......

I am coming back to sillypore today, SIGH !!! going to missed me Bx liao..:(

Cheers

VK

Octlong
30-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Long, dowan to pour cold water but if you can kena 4D with 6 numbers, your whole life I sponsor all your bonks boleh???:D

Go in evening time is good, I can make it....;)

Cheerios.....SS08

Hello SS08,

hahaha, not 6 numbers lah..
Break the numbers.
0709 system 12. hehehe....
I come back, I will buy.
Kan tao zi ahhhhh... must Buy!
hahaha....

Best Best Regards
Long

Diabolical
30-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Hi guys, I'll be in HCM next week and was wondering if any of you are heading out on Thurs or Fri evening. I am not familiar with the place so I was thinking it'd be cool if I could meet up with some of the more seasoned bros here for a fun time out.

Do drop me a pte msg if that sounds good.

Cheers!

berber
31-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Hello SS08,

Break the numbers.
I come back, I will buy.
hahaha....

Best Best Regards
Long

WAH LONG big party at batam ah......
how many ppl have u JIOED LIAO....
hahahah
BOTAR happying in CP now ah....
no news from him.....
So 7/9/07 wat time can u make it?????
Waiting for ur activation leh.....

Octlong
31-08-2007, 09:34 AM
WAH LONG big party at batam ah......
how many ppl have u JIOED LIAO....
hahahah
BOTAR happying in CP now ah....
no news from him.....
So 7/9/07 wat time can u make it?????
Waiting for ur activation leh.....

Hello ber,

I have to see first, maybe noon or evening.
Prepare to drink nhieu nhieu. hehehe......
Will activate you 1.
See you...........

Best Best Regards
Long

v.killers
31-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Hello SS08,

Break the numbers.
I come back, I will buy.
hahaha....

Best Best Regards
Long

Long,

I can help U buy cos your money still with me.......:D

Buy ai mai? total USD$369......:p

Cheers

VK

technofreak
01-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Long, dowan to pour cold water but if you can kena 4D with 6 numbers, your whole life I sponsor all your bonks boleh???

Go in evening time is good, I can make it....

Cheerios.....SS08

Sure Bro SS08,

Will take note n confirm with u soon. Right now i'm in Bangkok, gonna check out the infamous Club Eden tonite. Muahaha. :D

Cheers,
Techno

sudsoz
02-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Sure Bro SS08,

Will take note n confirm with u soon. Right now i'm in Bangkok, gonna check out the infamous Club Eden tonite. Muahaha. :D

Cheers,
Techno

Be aware that the proprietor of Eden does not like drunks and the place is often closed by 11 pm. It is often recommended that early afternoon is the best time when the pickings are fresh.

technofreak
03-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Be aware that the proprietor of Eden does not like drunks and the place is often closed by 11 pm. It is often recommended that early afternoon is the best time when the pickings are fresh.

Yeah Bro,

I was told by the barmaid that it would be closed by midnite. N the best timing would be abt 1pm to choose gals which r FRESH. :D

Overall, juz a recce over there n not planning anything naughty. Might contemplate on my next trip.

Coz I reach abt 11pm n therez oly 4 old hags to e left of the Yellow Line n another 4 to e right. See liao dampen my mood so return hotel koon. Wasted trip.

Cheers,
Techno

snipeshot08
04-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Yeah Bro,

Coz I reach abt 11pm n therez oly 4 old hags to e left of the Yellow Line n another 4 to e right. See liao dampen my mood so return hotel koon. Wasted trip.

Cheers,
Techno

Ahhh bro, you should have asked me, I'll recommend a much much better place, in fact one of their local joints, not too popular with foreigners as its quite far out but the gals are younger & much prettier, only setback is that they speak only thai:(

Anyway till the next trip bro:)

Cheerios.....SS08

snipeshot08
04-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Long,

I can help U buy cos your money still with me......

Buy ai mai? total USD$369.....

Cheers

VK

Wah since when our bro Long really became an "AH LONG"???:D

VK - just tamba for him lah, US$200 big US$169 small....heeee, hit 1st prize become instant millionaire:eek:

Cheerios....SS08

Octlong
04-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Wah since when our bro Long really became an "AH LONG"???:D

VK - just tamba for him lah, US$200 big US$169 small....heeee, hit 1st prize become instant millionaire:eek:

Cheerios....SS08

Hello SS08,

I am always a millionaire in Vietnam and Batam.
hehehe.......
You also mah..... once a month you also same.
hehehe......
Coming back sooooooon.
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Best Best Regards
Long

piratedking
04-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Ahhh bro, you should have asked me, I'll recommend a much much better place, in fact one of their local joints, not too popular with foreigners as its quite far out but the gals are younger & much prettier, only setback is that they speak only thai

Anyway till the next trip bro

Cheerios.....SS08

Wow :eek:!! Bro, share share the info ler, I heading BKK the week after Batam trip. :D

piratedking
04-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Hello SS08,

I am always a millionaire in Vietnam and Batam.
hehehe.......
You also mah..... once a month you also same.
hehehe......
Coming back sooooooon.
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Best Best Regards
Long

Bro Long,

Please let me know the budget for this coming Batam trip. and how many days we going to stay at that pulau? Friday, Saturday, n coming back on Sunday?

Thanks and welcome back to Sillypore :D

snipeshot08
05-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Wow!! Bro, share share the info ler, I heading BKK the week after Batam trip.

Shhhhh..... let you know the day after tomorrow when on the ferry;)

Cheerios......SS08:)

Intel Ops
05-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Just wondering whether any bros can recommend any language school in HCM teaching chinese and english ? The current sch is not effective.

Intel Ops
05-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Double Posting... :)

Intel Ops
05-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Sorry, actually i mean chinese or english. :D

snipeshot08
06-09-2007, 07:50 AM
Just wondering whether any bros can recommend any language school in HCM teaching chinese and english ? The current sch is not effective.

Most of the language schools there specialised in a specific language e.g. English, maybe you should narrow down your options first e.g. priority & cost. The VUS (Viet venture with USA) is a good option, quite a number of schools in HCM alone.

As for Chinese, maybe you should contact Bro Singviet, he has a lobang for a personal tutor in Chinese in HCMC and the cost is quite reasonable.

Cheerios.........SS08

KangTuo
06-09-2007, 08:38 AM

The VUS (Viet venture with USA) is a good option

Bro, I was told that VUS is the 'Prada/LV brand' for english language course in Vietnam.

I was recommended to look at VIỆT-ÚC which is much much cheaper. My bro sister-in-law attended her lesson in this school. I will be checking it out during this september trip. Wanted to registered for my viet g/f.

Add:404 - 406 - 408 Đường Ba Tháng Hai, Phường 12, Quận 10, TP.HCM
Tel: 8634022 - 8632718
website: http://www.viet-ucschool.com.vn but all in tieng viet. Dunno what is it.

Octlong
06-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Bro Long,

Please let me know the budget for this coming Batam trip. and how many days we going to stay at that pulau? Friday, Saturday, n coming back on Sunday?

Thanks and welcome back to Sillypore :D

Hello Pk,

We just only 2 days 1 night trip.
$300 is more than enough.
$34 for the ferry
$60 for 1 night hotel
about $50 for a cewek to bonk whole night
Food and KTV should be around $100

Hopefully we can depart at 12 noon.
I will let you all know in the evening.

Best Best Regards
Long

v.killers
06-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Wah since when our bro Long really became an "AH LONG"???

VK - just tamba for him lah, US$200 big US$169 small....heeee, hit 1st prize become instant millionaire

Cheerios....SS08

SS08,

"Long Ge" become "Ah long" without interest.........:D

So tomorrow batam wu "ON" bo? How come no one sms me......:confused:

v.killers
06-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Bro Long,

Thanks and welcome back to Sillypore

PK,

Wow, U come out from Malaysia mountain liao.......:eek:

So long time never see U here hor......:D

v.killers
06-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Bro, I was told that VUS is the 'Prada/LV brand' for english language course in Vietnam.

I was recommended to look at VIỆT-ÚC which is much much cheaper. My bro sister-in-law attended her lesson in this school. I will be checking it out during this september trip. Wanted to registered for my viet g/f.

KT,

So are you coming to Batam with us?? :D

Hopefully U can join us leh....:)

KangTuo
06-09-2007, 01:12 PM
KT,

So are you coming to Batam with us?? :D

Hopefully U can join us leh....:)

Cannot be joining u guys in Batam. I am in USA now. Back in Sillypore on 20 Sep than go vn on 22 sep.

Enjoy....

Intel Ops
06-09-2007, 03:08 PM
.........I will be checking it out during this september trip. Wanted to registered for my viet g/f.

...As for Chinese, maybe you should contact Bro Singviet, he has a lobang for a personal tutor in Chinese in HCMC and the cost is quite reasonable.

Cheerios.........SS08

Bro KT, you mind letting me know your decision after checking this school out ? If I am not wrong, you going on 22th right ? Have a nice trip. Anyway, which state in USA you in now ?

Bro SS08, thanks. Actually I got the contact, some times back, from Bro SV already but then it is just that she does not like personal tutor but prefer learning in sch.

To all, have a nice day ! ;)

piratedking
06-09-2007, 06:35 PM
PK,

Wow, U come out from Malaysia mountain liao.......:eek:

So long time never see U here hor......

Miss me ah? then come early to see me tmr lor :D

Zaryl
06-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Bro SS08,

can tell me the room type & price available of this sunflower hotel? booked my trip for this month liao...

Bro Long,

can request you to do the booking?

v.killers
07-09-2007, 12:48 AM
Miss me ah? then come early to see me tmr lor :D

Of cos lah.....

Anh nho em qua........:D

v.killers
07-09-2007, 12:54 AM
Cannot be joining u guys in Batam. I am in USA now. Back in Sillypore on 20 Sep than go vn on 22 sep.

Enjoy....

Enjoyed your trip in USA....:D

See You soon when you are back.....;)

snipeshot08
07-09-2007, 08:33 AM

Enjoy....

KT, neber go try ang-mo dish????;)

Good.....same dates as us....errr....can get your gf to suggest more family-oriented places like the park we went last time??:D

Cheerios.........SS08

snipeshot08
07-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Bro SS08,

can tell me the room type & price available of this sunflower hotel? booked my trip for this month liao...

Bro Long,

can request you to do the booking?

Bro, go PM Long for this favor will be much more appropriate;)

The USD25 is good enough, unless you are those that are particular about hotel rooms, should not pose any problems, in fact my favourite hotel.

piratedking
07-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Bro, go PM Long for this favor will be much more appropriate

The USD25 is good enough, unless you are those that are particular about hotel rooms, should not pose any problems, in fact my favourite hotel.

Cheerios......SS08

Eh eh, why still online, go pack ur beg lar... tot you got outing in the afternoon... :D

absolut
08-09-2007, 01:51 AM
Apologies for not joining you guys. Last min shite came up.

Am sure you all had fun.

maybe a short FR>??

samsonite81
08-09-2007, 03:35 AM
Hullo bros! I have been in HCMC for a month already still looking for kakis chiong with leh...gonna be here for abt a year or 2 so hope to be able to go out to chiong together soon... i read all your posts liao like damn happening man hope to be able to be your kakis since everyday i sibe free. NOthing to do go massage until the didi abit sore liao. Was introduced to a place by my colleague called Minh Tam at Le Quy Don...i think the prices there are pretty reasonable and good service, paid 150,000 tip + 120,000 ticket which i think is not bad at all. this week i think go there 3 times liao today & yesterday consecutive, bey tahan. :D U guys should check it out too!

raykwok79
09-09-2007, 08:43 AM
yo bro samsonite!

I agree HCM health center is good (cheap & clean). but nite life sucks, all close at 12midnite. Can only go pubs at district 1, where gals hang around to find hook up.

Tats wat I have tried.

but i would prefer china. viet gal too skinny, small.

piratedking
09-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Where all the bros after crossing the sea? I guess all like me, sleep like a pig liao.

A very fun trip overall. joy, joke, shit and many other things happened together.
Lazy to write FR now, but over all, bro Botar lead the bonking list - he is the MAN. :p

Stay tune and wait for the bros to post their FR. hee hee :D

berber
09-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Where all the bros after crossing the sea? I guess all like me, sleep like a pig liao.

A very fun trip overall. joy, joke, shit and many other things happened together.
Lazy to write FR now, but over all, bro Botar lead the bonking list - he is the MAN. :p

Stay tune and wait for the bros to post their FR. hee hee :D

U all have fun lah....
hahahah while my fren kanna a Siao Char bor....
poor him....
For me batam never my playground...
hahahah it's Long's fav btw...
Oooppsss...
but good massage tot...
went 2 times...

Botarbolampar
09-09-2007, 08:45 PM
No more BATAM for me at the moment.
HCMC no dates yet. ?????
Hanoi Yes Yes I'm coming soon.
China CP confirmed to be a regular there.
End Sept go Hainan island my mother land.

lexbuckle
10-09-2007, 12:45 AM
No more BATAM for me at the moment.
HCMC no dates yet. ?????
Hanoi Yes Yes I'm coming soon.
China CP confirmed to be a regular there.
End Sept go Hainan island my mother land.

forgot about batam trip.... no wonder forum so quiet.... hahaha..

bro botar, u hainanese ah? me too leh... ah long also...

hope all bros have fun in batam!

Zaryl
10-09-2007, 01:44 AM
Bro, go PM Long for this favor will be much more appropriate;)

okie, just PMed Octlong...who else is on the same trip? PK, V.Killers

snipeshot08
10-09-2007, 08:10 AM
Hullo bros! I have been in HCMC for a month already still looking for kakis chiong with leh...

We welcum anybody to join us regardless of whether they are oldies or newbies, as long as they observe the basic golden rules,

- share all costs equally (gals will not be counted in the calculation)
- must be farking easy-going & friendly cos we all are;)
- cannot take advantage of bro's generosity and gal/bx/e yeu...etc

Most important - never aeroplane us:eek:

Cheerios...........SS08

snipeshot08
10-09-2007, 08:13 AM

Mostly me, VK, KT, L & L (Long & Lex, LL - :D where else can they go....) & a couple new guys...:)

Cheerios.........SS08

snipeshot08
10-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Apologies for not joining you guys. Last min shite came up.

Am sure you all had fun.

maybe a short FR>??

Wah lau no wonder I kept wondering someone is missing....

From 2D/1N last minute we extended to 3D/2N so what do you think leh, we all agreed STRICTLY NO FR cause we went to underground place;) make you "sarm see see", who ask you aeroplane us lah......:D

Cheerios........SS08

euphoria777
10-09-2007, 10:07 AM
.....Minh Tam at Le Quy Don...

Heard this place not bad.
Same boss as Dong Kinh (T_o_k_y_o) and Fortune 700.
Will give it a try soon.

5m@||¢h@ng3
10-09-2007, 04:42 PM
me too leh... ah long also...

End Sept go Hainan island my mother land.[/B]

I got another Hainanese Chicken Rice to share with!!!
;)

Reaper
10-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Heard this place not bad.
Same boss as Dong Kinh (T_o_k_y_o) and Fortune 700.
Will give it a try soon.

so when are we going????

samsonite81
11-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Yes Fortune 700 looks not too bad i visited the lounge area once...alot of not bad looking girls but i never try it yet maybe next time got chance to go together. So many Hainam kia here ah...I also another Horny Hainanese. Maybe Hainan ppl extra horny.

samsonite81
11-09-2007, 12:24 AM
by the way what are the powers and points for ah? can redeem at KTV?:D

samsonite81
11-09-2007, 12:33 AM
yo bro samsonite!

I agree HCM health center is good (cheap & clean). but nite life sucks, all close at 12midnite. Can only go pubs at district 1, where gals hang around to find hook up.

Tats wat I have tried.

but i would prefer china. viet gal too skinny, small.

No leh viet girls also got nice curvy type. skin white & smooth, hair nice nice... must be all the vegetables that they eat. agree tat 12midnite is a bit early. after 12 must surf porn liao,btw i cannot access viet porn from here. So strict until the govt wanna clamp down. steady la.

samsonite81
11-09-2007, 12:41 AM
We welcum anybody to join us regardless of whether they are oldies or newbies, as long as they observe the basic golden rules,

- must be farking easy-going & friendly cos we all are;)

Most important - never aeroplane us

Cheerios...........SS08
No Prob SS08! those are the unspoken rules wch i agree should always be observed...:) just looking for more friends to hang out with and have a great time...will definitely be looking forward!

v.killers
11-09-2007, 03:38 AM
From 2D/1N last minute we extended to 3D/2N so what do you think leh, we all agreed STRICTLY NO FR cause we went to underground place make you "sarm see see", who ask you aeroplane us lah......

Cheerios........SS08

Hahaha......

You always fast hand and fast legs, even choosing Fls........:D

So when are we going batam again......last trip only one bonk...kind of dissapointed...:(

But I think the most happy man is "BOTAR" because he suddenly change his taste liao......hehehehehe

Sigh....missing my baxas liao.....

v.killers
11-09-2007, 03:39 AM

Zaryl,

Me and BIL-SS08 always stick together......:D

Welcome come to join us with the rest of the bros..

Cheers

VK

v.killers
11-09-2007, 03:42 AM
forgot about batam trip.... no wonder forum so quiet.... hahaha..

bro botar, u hainanese ah? me too leh... ah long also...

hope all bros have fun in batam!

Yoz Lex,
U rest too much liao izzit? waiting for us to come huh? :D

FYI, Botar like hainanese chicken too......:p

PS: Can someone help me to UP Lex?? I will return favour......

Bro Long,
Thanks for bring us to batam.......when will be our next Batam gathering ??

Never got the chance to bonk that green shirt gal, si beh tu lan...... kekeke

Cheers

VK.

v.killers
11-09-2007, 03:47 AM

- must be farking easy-going & friendly cos we all are

Most important - never aeroplane us

Cheerios...........SS08

BIL-SS08,

We are too farking easy-going until 4 ppls share one room......:eek:

Hey, me and PK sleep until back ache and so "COLD" sia.....:(

Anyway we have to takecare of our "OLD MAN".....Botar hor.......kekekeke

He is Batam " CHEONG KING" muaa..wahahahahah.....

snipeshot08
11-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Hahaha......

You always fast hand and fast legs, even choosing Fls........

So when are we going batam again......last trip only one bonk...kind of dissapointed...

Alamak you know my style lah, like only ON liao, never dilly-dally, if I never do anything means all "buay garm" liao....heheheh

Haha my dear BIL been thinking about that green blouse gal ever since you miss that bus:D , damn nice petite body size.......cannot wait to go back hor....

Okay will ON you lah, lets set another weekend date, I also beo-ing BT's FL, basket hear him talk so much also lao nua;)

Cheerios.....SS08

snipeshot08
11-09-2007, 08:37 AM
BIL-SS08,

We are too farking easy-going until 4 ppls share one room......

Hey, me and PK sleep until back ache and so "COLD" sia.....

Anyway we have to takecare of our "OLD MAN".....Botar hor.......kekekeke

He is Batam " CHEONG KING" muaa..wahahahahah.....

That was fun, just like our schooldays when we "ton" overnite at chalets or friend's house:D

Imagine all with gals .....wah largi best, can play strip poker, gal lose only kena poke :eek:

Cheerios..........SS08

technofreak
11-09-2007, 09:32 AM
Yoz Lex,
U rest too much liao izzit? waiting for us to come huh? :D

PS: Can someone help me to UP Lex?? I will return favour......

Bro Long,
Thanks for bring us to batam.......when will be our next Batam gathering ??

Never got the chance to bonk that green shirt gal, si beh tu lan...... kekeke

Cheers

VK.

Yo VK,

Kinda regret tat I never go Batam wif u guys...Actuali wana go on Sat morning coz cant make it Fri noon. Somemore SS08 said returning on Sat nite so find it no point loh.

So when gg again har?

Anyway, I alredy helped bro Lex to get his 1st power point...:)

Cheers,
Techno

v.killers
11-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Yo VK,

Kinda regret tat I never go Batam wif u guys...Actuali wana go on Sat morning coz cant make it Fri noon. Somemore SS08 said returning on Sat nite so find it no point loh.

So when gg again har?

Anyway, I alredy helped bro Lex to get his 1st power point...

Cheers,
Techno

Techno,

Dun regret, join us next trip and you never forget.......:D

Will keep you updated on the next visting date to Batam....kekekeke

Thanks for your imput pts to Lex, anyway try to up you but cannot because I was the few ppl to up you early on....:)

Hey, if you got free time, we can go 51 also.....hehehe

Cheers

VK

Botarbolampar
11-09-2007, 12:12 PM
Yo VK,
Kinda regret tat I never go Batam wif u guys...Actuali wana go on Sat morning coz cant make it Fri noon. Somemore SS08 said returning on Sat nite so find it no point loh. So when gg again har?
Anyway, I alredy helped bro Lex to get his 1st power point...Techno

Luckily you never go, we were like taking F1 car ride in batam.

And all bonking, take it or leave it. No choice, you don't want no more already.

After so many years, an eyes opener for me.

v.killers
11-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Alamak you know my style lah, like only ON liao, never dilly-dally, if I never do anything means all "buay garm" liao....heheheh

Haha my dear BIL been thinking about that green blouse gal ever since you miss that bus, damn nice petite body size.......cannot wait to go back hor....

Okay will ON you lah, lets set another weekend date, I also beo-ing BT's FL, basket hear him talk so much also lao nua

Cheerios.....SS08

SS08,

So next trip after finish bonking the green blouse gal, we can exchange gal since BT's Frs sooooo juicy. :eek: :D

Botar, mai tu lan because your Fr sooo goooood, beh tahan, She is really SYT......heeee

snipeshot08
11-09-2007, 12:40 PM
SS08,

So next trip after finish bonking the green blouse gal, we can exchange gal since BT's Frs sooooo juicy.

Botar, mai tu lan because your Fr sooo goooood, beh tahan, She is really SYT......heeee

ON lah, second nite we inter-change gals:D , daytime we go take F1 ride...:eek:

Cheerios.....SS08

remyken
11-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Im helping out a fren here. Since he will be leaving for HCM very soon, May i ask if any bros here know of "girl-friendly" hotels in District 1?

Do post a reply and let me now asap. Thanx a million :)

v.killers
11-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Im helping out a fren here. Since he will be leaving for HCM very soon, May i ask if any bros here know of "girl-friendly" hotels in District 1?

Do post a reply and let me now asap. Thanx a million :)

Remyken,

You can book the below Hotel, to me this hotel is gal friendly....

Sun Flower Hotel
Address: 84a, Bui Thi Xuan St, Dist 1, HCM City.
Tel: +84-8-9257458 / Fax: +84-8-9257462
Email: [email protected]

cheers :)

VK

snipeshot08
11-09-2007, 01:14 PM

Do post a reply and let me now asap. Thanx a million

Hi there

Just a sincere suggestion to use the search function;) (just search this thread for "hotel" will do, tons of info) , cause every few days somebody will pose the exact same queries...e.g. ger-friendly hotels, recommendations, massage places.....etc

Okay since I'm in a goot mood today, will kaypoh a bit...

There are NO OFFICIAL GER-FRIENDLY hotels, just only some that close 1-eye depending on luck as up to the doorman/concierge/recept. So far chances for the 2 to 3-stars ones are higher, 4 star & above are strictly out unless you book another room under the gal's name.

Do the search dude and you will find a few hotel names & addresses.

Cheers........SS08:)

Botarbolampar
11-09-2007, 01:19 PM
http://www.spvpics.com/files/iup6f844gav67ztr8eew.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=iup6f844gav67ztr8eew.jpg)

Rice Cooker

You might wonder why the title of this article has the title of Rice Cooker? It's actually slang for motorbike helmut in Viet Nam. From December people all over Vietnam have to wear helmuts. It sounds weird that the government has to force people to take care of their own safety.
In Vietnam a few years ago, we had a rule for wearing helmuts but only for those driving motorbikes on the highways but still not many people followed it, including me. I don't really feel comfortable wearing a helmut but I bought one today. For western people, wearing a helmut is something that they more than happy to do to protect their lives but for Asian people, especially Vietnamese, it isn't a habit even though they know it's good for them. I felt like I had to buy one because I have seen quite a few accidents recently between my home and the old quarter. I think it's worth spending 165,000Vnd just in case I do fall off and hit my head.
Since the policy was announced, the helmut business has been doing extremely well. I went to the Honda shop and they said they sold out a few days ago, then I went to the Protec shop, which was crowded with customers selecting a helmut to suit them. Luckily I got one for myself at a good price. I also tried to buy 2 more for my friends but the staff told me that I have to go back in a few days when the next stock arrived. The most popular brand for helmuts are Amoro, Honda, Lucky Star, Protect. You can buy copies of these helmuts which are made in China cheaply from 30,000Vnd instead of buying an original from 165,000Vnd. Most stuff from China is really cheap but I'm not sure about the quality.

http://www.spvpics.com/files/i5fzlf3s4mt66gqpodnc.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=i5fzlf3s4mt66gqpodnc.jpg)

remyken
11-09-2007, 01:47 PM
thanx for the swift reply. thanx :)

Zaryl
12-09-2007, 01:13 AM
Zaryl,

Me and BIL-SS08 always stick together......:D

Welcome come to join us with the rest of the bros..

Cheers

VK

this time I'll be staying same hotel as you all...just called them earlier on and secured room liao...looking forward for next week to come... :)

technofreak
12-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Techno,

Hey, if you got free time, we can go 51 also.....hehehe

Cheers

VK

Actually I was in JC area almost every nite...Told u b4 I got to know a gal while on my flight to HCM e other time. Well she came back to look for me n I "gao dim" her on e 1st nite...:D

Can jio me if u n BIL SS08 going dn...

Cheers,
Techno

Botarbolampar
12-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Actually I was in JC area almost every nite...Told u b4 I got to know a gal while on my flight to HCM e other time. Well she came back to look for me n I "gao dim" her on e 1st nite...
Can jio me if u n BIL SS08 going dn...Cheers,Techno

You kanna viet magic already. hahahahaha

Botarbolampar
12-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Vietnam's Students In Classroom

Cut n paste from the pictures / clip thread

http://freecharge.liveadulthost.com/wmv/2715.htm

snipeshot08
12-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Can jio me if u n BIL SS08 going dn...

Cheers,
Techno

You another KT, go there hunting so often.....

This week I full up liao, next week go HCM :D ....

Looks like gotta wait after that to go down 51;)

Cheerios..........SS08

lexbuckle
12-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Yo VK,

So when gg again har?

Anyway, I alredy helped bro Lex to get his 1st power point...:)

Cheers,
Techno

wah thank you thank you... cam on nhieu... havent been logging in recently, cos sick like fuck and no one to take care of... kakaka... now in hanoi, still sick... die la...

Botarbolampar
13-09-2007, 03:15 AM
wah thank you thank you... cam on nhieu... havent been logging in recently, cos sick like fuck and no one to take care of... kakaka... now in hanoi, still sick... die la...

Take care bro, I've pass the things to LONG already. Cam on nhieu.

snipeshot08
13-09-2007, 08:21 AM

Lex, you better get better and get your ass back to HCM before next weekend, if not my 2 BXs got nobody to ka-cheow:eek: :D

Just kiding bro, take care of yourself okay??

Cheerios.....SS08

technofreak
13-09-2007, 12:59 PM
You kanna viet magic already. hahahahaha

Troi oi...U should say that I have the ability to weave my magic on con gai vietnam...:D

You another KT, go there hunting so often.....

This week I full up liao, next week go HCM

Looks like gotta wait after that to go down 51

Cheerios..........SS08

No problem...But I dun go hunting at JC. Only went to accompany my new baxa :D

Take care bro...dun kena the Vietnam Rose virus...

Botarbolampar
13-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Anh Technofreak,

Troi oi................viet con gai, khong dep khong lam tinh.

KangTuo
13-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Bro SS08,

Just to share with you another family oriented place in saigon.
Dam Sen in D11. Amusement park... just like the 80's of sillypore.

I only heard of it and will ask my gf to bring me there.

I post it here also wanna know what the "Permenant Resident" in vn think of this place.

Botarbolampar
13-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Saigon Water Park Ho Chi Minh City

The Saigon Water Park in Ho Chi Minh City is an ideal place to chill out in the heat by soaking in the wave pool or shooting down along the water slides.
This water theme park in Saigon is the first of its kind in Vietnam.
Its major attractions include a raft slide and the “twister”, the two fully enwrapped sliding tubes that bend around each other.
For those who are not looking for too much excitement, the park offers gentler rides like “Lazy River” or swim in the large pool.
For the kids there is a shallower pool in the Saigon Water Park.
There are large numbers of lifeguards in the park to help you out in case of any inconvenience. The park is also well maintained.
So you can just relax and have fun, even if you are with your kids.
The park offers a diverse range of activities in its spacious complex.
You can use the guarded lockers to keep your belongings without paying any extra charge.
The food stalls, bars and shops in the Water Park will surely add to your pleasure.
If you are not carrying swimming suits, hats, towels and sun tan lotion with you, there is a particular shop in the park to furnish you with all those items.
Admission charged in Saigon Water Park varies according to height.
Admission: USD 4 (for those taller than 1.4 meters)
USD 2 (for those with height between 0.8 meters and 1.4 meters)
Entry is free for those below 0.8 meters

The park remains open from 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday); 9am-6pm on Saturday and from 8am-8pm only on Sunday.

The contact details of this park are mentioned below:
Address: Kha Van Can, 10km from city, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City
Contact number: +84 8 897 0456

http://www.spvpics.com/files/1ounz5lska5kzggzpsck.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=1ounz5lska5kzggzpsck.jpg)

Saigon Wonderland Ho Chi Minh City

The Saigon Wonderland Amusement Park, located in the heart of bustling Ho Chi Minh City, is one of the famous amusement parks in Vietnam.
If you are looking for pure fun with your family members and friends, then Saigon Wonderland is the right choice for you.
This westernized amusement park attracts huge crowd on weekends and other holidays.
This park was opened to public on 30th April 1999. The people of Ho Chi Minh City still remember the grand opening ceremony of the park.

This amusement park in the middle of the city offers many activities to choose from.
The screaming machines like 'Loop the Loop' and the 20-storey high 'Wonder Wheel', attract a great deal of attention from the teenagers and children visiting the Saigon Wonderland.
This park is ideal for group entertainment. This well maintained amusement park in Ho Chi Minh City is also very safe and clean.

Whether you are looking for pure excitement or just a cool place for outing, away from the hustles and bustles of Saigon, you can attain both in Saigon Wonderland.

Saigon Wonderland, standing at the Saigon South Parkway, can be easily reached by availing the bus service from the city’s Ben Thanh Market.

The contact details of this amusement park are mentioned below:
Address: South Parkway, Tan Phong Ward, Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: (84-8) 873 1370
Fax: 8-872-5580

http://www.spvpics.com/files/0dwwkekkhg9zqchw0nqd.png (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=0dwwkekkhg9zqchw0nqd.png)

technofreak
13-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Anh Technofreak,

Troi oi................viet con gai, khong dep khong lam tinh.

Anh "International Playboy",

Haha just kidding coz saw ur post in almost every thread. Wana ask u how did u post ur photos in forum??

Wana share some photos on my trip to Cu Chi tunnel too :)

Cheers,
Techno

Botarbolampar
13-09-2007, 03:11 PM

Haha just kidding coz saw ur post in almost every thread. Wana ask u how did u post ur photos in forum??

Wana share some photos on my trip to Cu Chi tunnel too :)

Cheers,
Techno

1) resize your pictures to 640x480 best size.
2) use any upload image site. (normally we use http://tinypic.com)
3) upload photos copy the URL link for forum e.g. "IMGhttp://i14.tinypic.com/68214xw.jpg/IMG"
4) paste it on the forum reply thread

Botarbolampar
13-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Haha just kidding coz saw ur post in almost every thread. Wana ask u how did u post ur photos in forum??Wana share some photos on my trip to Cu Chi tunnel too Cheers,Techno

Very soon we'll see you guys one by one like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i6.tinypic.com/4madimg.jpg

Botarbolampar
13-09-2007, 03:23 PM
http://i7.tinypic.com/4xnd2k3.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/6fzcnx2.jpg

lexbuckle
13-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Lex, you better get better and get your ass back to HCM before next weekend, if not my 2 BXs got nobody to ka-cheow:eek: :D

Cheerios.....SS08

hahaha... ok ok will do.... btw when u and v killer coming to hcmc? 17sept? anyways im only back 21st sept, so see you then... cheers!

lexbuckle
13-09-2007, 04:17 PM

cam on anh... and btw what things u pass to long? i think im getting old... kakakaka..

anyways to all bros, i found a restaurant at leh an xuan st for authentic frog leg porridge open by singaporean.... maybe you already know, cos not new...

long, also they have kaya butter toast for breakfast, so we can go there liao, instead of banh mi every weekend... hahahah....

lexbuckle
13-09-2007, 04:23 PM
Take care bro...dun kena the Vietnam Rose virus...[/QUOTE]

wah chim leh.... got such virus ah? means i havent kena lor... kakakaka...

anyways, your salon bx keep asking me how you are la, when u coming back la, what u doing in thailand la, etc... jia lat la... ;) she even call you on your mobile in front of me leh, but no not available, so i told her u using different sim card la... hahahah

same goes to ss08 one...

lexbuckle
13-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Take care bro...dun kena the Vietnam Rose virus...[/QUOTE]

anyways, your salon bx keep asking me how you are la, when u coming back la, what u doing in thailand la, etc... jia lat la... ;) she even call you on your mobile in front of me leh, but no not available, so i told her u using different sim card la... hahahah

same goes to ss08 one... ss08, yours even tell me that she wana go singapore in oct leh... to give u a surprise i think... u aware or not ah????

stupid internet... sorry double posting...

jsaves
13-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Le Vy - Bui Thi Xuan St.

I went to Le Vy (if i remember correctly), on the left of sunflower hotel (if you're facing it) at around 9+ to have a relax session. The moment I moved towards the entrance, some of the girls stood up and wanted to serve me only to realise i couldn't speak viet. So they were pretty much confused as to what I want. Fortunately, there was a middle aged man sitting outside who knew how to simple english and I told him I wanted to wash my hair so he told the girls. One of the girls then motioned for me to follow her and just had a basic hairwash. When I moved to the another room to rinse my hair, there was a lady serving another lady inside and she knew how to speak some chinese. (I think she's sortof like the boss there or something since she is not dressed like the rest) So she asked me whether I wanted a massage and i gladly accepted.

After washing my hair, i was led up to a small room with around 8 massage tables. Lied down and massage started. Overall the massage was quite good and as the brothers here pointed out, no hanky panky. The closest to anything was when she do some of the moves which needed some body contact and also when she massaged my hand, can rest my arms and hand on her thighs. LOL.

Once done, I stood up and wanted to leave when the girl started to tell me 'take me'. I was pretty confused and I couldnt bring her back anyways so I told her no. Then she keep saying 'take me' 'take me' which made me more confused. Eventually, she pointed to my pocket which was then I realised she wanted tips. I opened my wallet and she pointed to the 100k dong note immediately so I just gave it to her.

Went down and paid another 70k dong for the hairwash and massage at the counter.

Girl looks: 7/10
everyone is dressed in uniform so dressing didnt play much but there were a few prettier ones. I didnt actually have a chance to choose tho since she was the one who 'chose' to serve me in a sense

Service: 8/10
Free drink given during hair wash, wiping my arms by 2 girls before hair wash made me feel like king. LOL. the girl even brought the drink and straw to my mouth for me to drink. gives the very 'honored' feeling?

Massage: 8/10
Quite good, the girl will keep asking 'massage ok?' 'you ok?' throughout. I didnt know how to tell her i wanted it abit stronger but through some handsigns, i manage to get the massage across halfway through the massage.

Hairwash: 6/10
Don't have much experience in this dept but had very good therapeutic hair wash in myanmar so this was a lil disappointing.

Overall: 7/10
The experience was overall good and relaxing. Girls are pretty and kinkily dressed so kinda thought there would be some hanky panky inside until the bros here clarified.

Damage: service 70k dong (approx 7+SGD) + tips 100k dong (approx 10+SGD)

Hope anyone wondering about the hair salons along that street useful.

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:02 AM
Le Vy - Bui Thi Xuan St.

I went to Le Vy (if i remember correctly), on the left of sunflower hotel (if you're facing it)

Hope anyone wondering about the hair salons along that street useful.

My second baxas working there......:D

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:04 AM

I know what U had pass to Long liao, Must be CD lah........:D

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:07 AM
Lex, you better get better and get your ass back to HCM before next weekend, if not my 2 BXs got nobody to ka-cheow.

Cheerios.....SS08

SS08,

Guess I will have to Ka cheow your first Bx as my first bax birthday coming soon........:D

Wow!! second Bx coming to SIN on Oct ?? you better book your flight and fly to HCMC......:D

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:08 AM
Bro SS08,

Just to share with you another family oriented place in saigon.
Dam Sen in D11. Amusement park... just like the 80's of sillypore.

I only heard of it and will ask my gf to bring me there.

I post it here also wanna know what the "Permenant Resident" in vn think of this place.

Bro,

when U coming to HCMC again? Kind of miss your accompany leh, without you all lost in action......:D

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:12 AM

Botar,

Has been there with my bx and SS08's bx already.....quite fun but walk until tired, maybe old liao...Sigh...

Just mention, "SUOI TIEN" to the taxi they will know the place, travel about half an hours from Dist 1.

Anyway I am working nearby there too....;) Next trip can go with my BIL because he wanted to go too....:D

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:17 AM
hahaha... ok ok will do.... btw when u and v killer coming to hcmc? 17sept? anyways im only back 21st sept, so see you then... cheers!

Lex,

I will be going on the 18th and celebrating my BX birthday on the 19th but seem that you guys came later.....:(

Nvm, double celebration when you guys are back !!! ;)

Cheers - VK

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:20 AM

Botar,

Maybe "Lex" will be the first one...:p because he cant wait already...:D

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:25 AM

Lex,

You are really sick or LOVE sick? :rolleyes: thinking of the bubble tea lady boss rite? Better come back fast hor.... :D

lexbuckle
14-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Lex,

You are really sick or LOVE sick? :rolleyes: thinking of the bubble tea lady boss rite? Better come back fast hor.... :D

VK,

really sick, not love sick... so sick that i rather stay in hotel than have any action leh... jia lat man... benh qua! bubble tea lady boss, sick or not sick will still think of her la.... kakakaka

technofreak
14-09-2007, 11:16 AM
http://i6.tinypic.com/4madimg.jpg

Cam on Bro Botar for the procedure to upload the pics...Will "Yan Jiu" n post when i'm not so busy...

BTW, I'll b e groom in e above picture next year :(

anyways, your salon bx keep asking me how you are la, when u coming back la, what u doing in thailand la, etc... jia lat la...she even call you on your mobile in front of me leh, but no not available, so i told her u using different sim card la... hahahah

same goes to ss08 one... ss08, yours even tell me that she wana go singapore in oct leh... to give u a surprise i think... u aware or not ah????

Then u gotta help me say I farking busy with work n travelling alot recently...No time to call her yet. But I'm willing to sponsor her air ticket to come over if she wants. Can come with SS08's gal also mah...

VK, thanks for the mee sua...But worked doubly hard after that with her...Shagged til 5am now farking met qua qua...

carmeo88
14-09-2007, 01:24 PM
bro Botarbolampar,

Very nice photo on the place, was there in April with my bxa and her relatives, aout 20 of us taking 8 bikes from Q4. Had an enjoyable time there.

QUOTE=Botarbolampar;2271753]Saigon Water Park Ho Chi Minh City

The Saigon Water Park in Ho Chi Minh City is an ideal place to chill out in the heat by soaking in the wave pool or shooting down along the water slides.
This water theme park in Saigon is the first of its kind in Vietnam.
Its major attractions include a raft slide and the “twister”, the two fully enwrapped sliding tubes that bend around each other.
For those who are not looking for too much excitement, the park offers gentler rides like “Lazy River” or swim in the large pool.
For the kids there is a shallower pool in the Saigon Water Park.
There are large numbers of lifeguards in the park to help you out in case of any inconvenience. The park is also well maintained.
So you can just relax and have fun, even if you are with your kids.
The park offers a diverse range of activities in its spacious complex.
You can use the guarded lockers to keep your belongings without paying any extra charge.
The food stalls, bars and shops in the Water Park will surely add to your pleasure.
If you are not carrying swimming suits, hats, towels and sun tan lotion with you, there is a particular shop in the park to furnish you with all those items.
Admission charged in Saigon Water Park varies according to height.
Admission: USD 4 (for those taller than 1.4 meters)
USD 2 (for those with height between 0.8 meters and 1.4 meters)
Entry is free for those below 0.8 meters

The park remains open from 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday); 9am-6pm on Saturday and from 8am-8pm only on Sunday.

The contact details of this park are mentioned below:
Address: Kha Van Can, 10km from city, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City
Contact number: +84 8 897 0456

http://www.spvpics.com/files/1ounz5lska5kzggzpsck.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=1ounz5lska5kzggzpsck.jpg)

Saigon Wonderland Ho Chi Minh City

The Saigon Wonderland Amusement Park, located in the heart of bustling Ho Chi Minh City, is one of the famous amusement parks in Vietnam.
If you are looking for pure fun with your family members and friends, then Saigon Wonderland is the right choice for you.
This westernized amusement park attracts huge crowd on weekends and other holidays.
This park was opened to public on 30th April 1999. The people of Ho Chi Minh City still remember the grand opening ceremony of the park.

This amusement park in the middle of the city offers many activities to choose from.
The screaming machines like 'Loop the Loop' and the 20-storey high 'Wonder Wheel', attract a great deal of attention from the teenagers and children visiting the Saigon Wonderland.
This park is ideal for group entertainment. This well maintained amusement park in Ho Chi Minh City is also very safe and clean.

Whether you are looking for pure excitement or just a cool place for outing, away from the hustles and bustles of Saigon, you can attain both in Saigon Wonderland.

Saigon Wonderland, standing at the Saigon South Parkway, can be easily reached by availing the bus service from the city’s Ben Thanh Market.

The contact details of this amusement park are mentioned below:
Address: South Parkway, Tan Phong Ward, Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: (84-8) 873 1370
Fax: 8-872-5580

http://www.spvpics.com/files/0dwwkekkhg9zqchw0nqd.png (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=0dwwkekkhg9zqchw0nqd.png)[/QUOTE]

KangTuo
14-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Bro,

when U coming to HCMC again? Kind of miss your accompany leh, without you all lost in action......

Bro, u got 2 baxas..... already full of action lah. U also chiong in HCM w/o your baxas.... even more action. U defintely lost in action. :D

In HCM i got no action at all... be a good family man with my gf tagging along whever i go.

Only in Sillypore, my devil horns will come out. :D

4DnToto
14-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Technofreak, for you for your wedding
http://www.spvpics.com/files/pqs5ase8ye5qptmohhm8.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=pqs5ase8ye5qptmohhm8.jpg)http://www.spvpics.com/files/84jgwtiiauza56vw00iv.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=84jgwtiiauza56vw00iv.jpg)

4DnToto
14-09-2007, 03:36 PM
In returned please give us these
http://www.spvpics.com/files/4a716ibq2rtlr854ncwu.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=4a716ibq2rtlr854ncwu.jpg)http://www.spvpics.com/files/jo7kaqjo8qibv58eadx8.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=jo7kaqjo8qibv58eadx8.jpg)

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:39 PM
BTW, I'll b e groom in e above picture next year

But I'm willing to sponsor her air ticket to come over if she wants. Can come with SS08's gal also mah...

VK, thanks for the mee sua...But worked doubly hard after that with her...Shagged til 5am now farking met qua qua...

Techno,

So fast want to be the groom with which gal huh? :rolleyes: Btw, sponsor her air-ticket to come SIN? Soon you will have to sponsor the whole family too :p

Dont mentioned about the mee sua, tonite going 51 anot? calling SS08, PK, Sgsnipe, KT, Long, Absolute, Zaryl, Mooncrackers..... anyone want to go 51 tonite?

Cheers - VK

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:46 PM
VK,

really sick, not love sick... so sick that i rather stay in hotel than have any action leh... jia lat man... benh qua! bubble tea lady boss, sick or not sick will still think of her la.... kakakaka

Lex,

Better come back early if not, I will go after the "bubble tea lady boss" liao.......:D

Anyway, see you on the 21th, Once you touch down hcmc, we will go wash hairs and massage :p

cheers

technofreak
14-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Bro 4DnToto,

Thanks for the cake...Come to think of it I buon roi...:(

Bro VK,

Most prob not going down coz only slept 2.5 hrs nia...Bay gio muon chet wawa roi...

Yawnzzzz,
Techno

v.killers
14-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Bro, u got 2 baxas..... already full of action lah. U also chiong in HCM w/o your baxas.... even more action. U defintely lost in action. :D

In HCM i got no action at all... be a good family man with my gf tagging along whever i go.

Only in Sillypore, my devil horns will come out.

KT,

We all know that you are a good family when you are in HCMC...:)

Btw, tonite I going to 51 with Sgsnipe......U want to come? heheee

v.killers
14-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Bro VK,
Most prob not going down coz only slept 2.5 hrs nia...Bay gio muon chet wawa roi... Yawnzzzz, Techno

Hahaha....

Anh biet roi ;) Guess I will have to catch with you when I am back from Vietnam....:)

lexbuckle
14-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Lex,

Better come back early if not, I will go after the "bubble tea lady boss" liao.......:D

Anyway, see you on the 21th, Once you touch down hcmc, we will go wash hairs and massage :p

cheers

wah biangz.... dont like that leh.... kakakaka.... 2 baxasssss not enough ah? still want more ah? the bubble tea lady boss got mui mui also leh taking charge of her other shop. ai mai?

once touch down, we go wash hair, then go find bubble lady boss ok... kakakak

Zaryl
15-09-2007, 02:21 AM

stupid internet... sorry double posting...

next week I must visit the salon that you have been recommending...dun forget me hor, bro..

v.killers
15-09-2007, 02:57 AM
wah biangz.... dont like that leh.... kakakaka.... 2 baxasssss not enough ah? still want more ah? the bubble tea lady boss got mui mui also leh taking charge of her other shop. ai mai?

once touch down, we go wash hair, then go find bubble lady boss ok... kakakak

Lex,

Where got GUY say enough bxssss wan, look at my BIL-SS08 U will know..:D

I'm just joking with you lah. ONz lah, after wash hair we go find her drink bubble tea, anyway there is a waitress look SYT too.....Yesssss.....:p

Hen Gap Lai.....

v.killers
15-09-2007, 03:03 AM
next week I must visit the salon that you have been recommending...dun forget me hor, bro..

Zaryl,

Nice seeing you again..... See U in Hcmc next weeks, we go wash hair together with Mooncrackers too....:D

Siao liao....I think kana "shot" by that fair gal who sit with me tonite :(

Sigh..........See tomorrow got any action bo !!!

Zaryl
15-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Zaryl,

Nice seeing you again..... See U in Hcmc next weeks, we go wash hair together with Mooncrackers too....

Siao liao....I think kana "shot" by that fair gal who sit with me tonite

Sigh..........See tomorrow got any action bo !!!

yes, can see you are being mesmerised by her hug and smell... :p am sure you will go back to look for her tonite... :)

Intel Ops
15-09-2007, 10:09 PM

A place filled with lots of fun. Had wonderful memories there. Highly recommended to all bros. :D

Reaper
15-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Barocco Club.

264B Nam Ky Koi Nghia (Opposite KFC)

PROMO : Remy Martin, Macallan, Jim Beam, Absolut 1 for 1

PR: very average

Crowd : Locals

Reaper
16-09-2007, 04:55 AM
Just got back from Club 27.

As usual the place was jam packed with people. but most of the gers really is cannot make it. however there were some of the more decent looking FLs from Gossip who came in with their "friend" so at least it "soften the blow abit" An old friend of a friend introduced her self to me...hhhmm...and she acted if we have known each other for a long time.....:confused:

Was at gossip earlier on....the FLs are the usual bunch..and the place was packed.....and some of the clubbers look realy yummylicious...hehehehe

lexbuckle
16-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Just got back from Haiphong...

My colleagues brought me to Do Sen beach, bot another half hour away from Hai Phong.

no wonder they were saying its the only legalised RLD in Vietnam w/o police to kar cheow. cheap and good!

its a whole str of RLD with shops facing the beach. good environment to call gals. kakakaka... we were led to a dining area where tea was served. it was about 10.30pm. and below the tea serving area are rooms for bonking, just near to the edge of the shoreline...

the price is 150,000 vnd for a single bonk for 1/2 hour, or overnight of 350,000 vnd. Cheap!!! and the gals quality are quite good i would say. so of cos we took overnight la, more worth it right.

normally if overnight also need to do it in their rooms. but my colleague knows them well, so was able to bring them back to our hotel.

but too bad, was still a bit sick, and can only bring them back after 11.30pm. so after the first session was already about 1.30am... shag liao... so slept... the gal woke up early and i think wanted another session with me, but i was too tired, so she went back to hug me and sleep instead... my colleague went for 3 times... and even took pictures and video of them... kakakaka..

all in all, a good experience, and the seafood there was good and cheap too! but too bad im sick, so only stick to meat and vege... sigh....

KangTuo
16-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Have been chionging at Trinity Club @ Seattle, USA for 2 nights.

Alot of 2nd generation Viets. The viet gals here are damn POWER... All the viet gals are in their early 20s. No language barrier at all, thier 'ang mo' are better than mine. I will miss this place and i dun feel like going back liao. After 2 days of clubbing, and seeing the gals, I can say those in 51 are 3rd grade and those in HCM are 2nd grade.

Over here not only vn gals, the 2nd generation korean are also POWER.

Too bad, i only choing these 2 days and going back sillypore soon...:(

Botarbolampar
16-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Have been chionging at Trinity Club @ Seattle, USA for 2 nights.
Alot of 2nd generation Viets. The viet gals here are damn POWER... All the viet gals are in their early 20s. No language barrier at all, thier 'ang mo' are better than mine. I will miss this place and i dun feel like going back liao. After 2 days of clubbing, and seeing the gals, I can say those in 51 are 3rd grade and those in HCM are 2nd grade.
Over here not only vn gals, the 2nd generation korean are also POWER.
Too bad, i only choing these 2 days and going back sillypore soon...:(

The grass is always greener on the other side lah bro.
How to compare USA n HCMC???????????????????????
2nd generation viet kieu already half ang mo liao.

Botarbolampar
16-09-2007, 08:22 PM
My colleagues brought me to Do Sen beach, bot another half hour away from Hai Phong.no wonder they were saying its the only legalised RLD in Vietnam w/o police to kar cheow. cheap and good!

Haiphong is very far in the north, well you are still in Hanoi.
how far from Hanoi city?

http://www.spvpics.com/files/mixkb9keq52u6a07cwgi.jpg (http://www.spvpics.com/viewer.php?file=mixkb9keq52u6a07cwgi.jpg)

Botarbolampar
16-09-2007, 09:13 PM
My colleagues brought me to Do Sen beach, bot another half hour away from Hai Phong.

Well well Nov I'm going liao..............hehehehehe

Haiphong
The coastal province of Haiphong is about 102 kilometres northeast of Hanoi. The province has been one of the most important port cities of Vietnam for centuries. Currently, it is the third largest city after Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi. Besides ports and cargo ships, the city has many interesting places that attract a large number of local and foreign tourists. It is also a point of departure for the world heritage site of Halong Bay.

Attractions ......... Do Son Beach
Located about 22 kilometres southwest of Haiphong, Do Son is a small peninsula with a long sandy beach shaded by sandalwood trees and surrounded by pine hills. It was made famous by French expatriates and Vietnamese elites who turned the beach into a summer resort during the early 20th century. A summer residence of Vietnam’s last king is also located here. Nowadays, the beach welcomes tourists from all over the country. In summer, it gets crowded with local tourists.

http://i1.tinypic.com/66wb28o.jpg

richie4
16-09-2007, 09:17 PM

no wonder they were saying its the only legalised RLD in Vietnam w/o police to kar cheow. cheap and good!

its a whole str of RLD with shops facing the beach. good environment to call gals. kakakaka... we were led to a dining area where tea was served. it was about 10.30pm. and below the tea serving area are rooms for bonking, just near to the edge of the shoreline...

the price is 150,000 vnd for a single bonk for 1/2 hour, or overnight of 350,000 vnd. Cheap!!! and the gals quality are quite good i would say. so of cos we took overnight la, more worth it right.

normally if overnight also need to do it in their rooms. but my colleague knows them well, so was able to bring them back to our hotel.

but too bad, was still a bit sick, and can only bring them back after 11.30pm. so after the first session was already about 1.30am... shag liao... so slept... the gal woke up early and i think wanted another session with me, but i was too tired, so she went back to hug me and sleep instead... my colleague went for 3 times... and even took pictures and video of them... kakakaka..

all in all, a good experience, and the seafood there was good and cheap too! but too bad im sick, so only stick to meat and vege... sigh....

Hi Bro

I hv been to HP b4 but can't find any RLD near the shoreline but saw a lot of seafood resturants,can Bro pls let me know where is it as i am going there again.

richie4
16-09-2007, 09:17 PM

Hi Bro

I hv been to HP b4 but can't find any RLD near the shoreline but saw a lot of seafood resturants,can Bro pls let me know where is it as i am going there again.

richie4
16-09-2007, 09:19 PM
double post

lexbuckle
16-09-2007, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=Botarbolampar;2278481]Haiphong is very far in the north, well you are still in Hanoi.
how far from Hanoi city?

its about 2 hours drive to hai phong bro...

lexbuckle
16-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Hi Bro

will find out the street name for you cos i also dont remember... its near the beach area... a road to turn right inside... quite deep...

lexbuckle
17-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Hi Bro

will find out the street name for you cos i also dont remember... its near the beach area... a road to turn right inside... quite deep...

lexbuckle
17-09-2007, 12:14 AM

ok the shop name i went to is tien dat shop, at le thanh tong red light area, do sen beach.

Botarbolampar
17-09-2007, 03:12 AM
Thanks for the info, pictures of Haiphong

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/asprez/Haiphong.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/asprez/HP1.jpg

Botarbolampar
17-09-2007, 03:13 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/asprez/HP2.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/asprez/HP3.jpg

v.killers
17-09-2007, 03:37 AM
Well well Nov I'm going liao..............hehehehehe

Bro Botar,

Still posting pictures dont want to sleep?? Nov. I am also free.......Can I tag along? :D

Lex, make sure U be the tour guide.......:p

snipeshot08
17-09-2007, 08:40 AM

Lex, good you are cumming back, my BXs got you to ka-cheow liao....^_^

Arrrrrrggg....next time sms me better, only saw your msg today:( , jialat lah, but anyway I'm in HCM in Oct also leh..... never did like surprises, only like lottery surprises:D

Me there on this sat, hold your horses on the salon first till I'm there leh, once i touch down in the early morning, check-in hotel liao we go salon at 9am, swee boh??? I also want to go take a look at this bubble tea place you've been tokking about....

LEX, LONG, BIL-VK - sat nite time we jio the whole bunch of salon gals go disco?? swee boh?? Want to surprise my 2nd BX with a birthday celebration..

KT, Zaryl & Mooncracker - can join us if you want.

KT - I already intended to go Suoi Tien with my first BX & VK (& his bx too of cos) on this sunday, you wana join with your gal??

Cheerios.............SS08

snipeshot08
17-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Just got back from Club 27.

As usual the place was jam packed with people. but most of the gers really is cannot make it. however there were some of the more decent looking FLs from Gossip who came in with their "friend" so at least it "soften the blow abit" An old friend of a friend introduced her self to me...hhhmm...and she acted if we have known each other for a long time.....:confused:

Was at gossip earlier on....the FLs are the usual bunch..and the place was packed.....and some of the clubbers look realy yummylicious...hehehehe

Bro, any latest update on MGM, Volcano & X Club??;)

Cheerios.......SS08

KangTuo
17-09-2007, 09:06 AM
sat nite time we jio the whole bunch of salon gals go disco?? swee boh?? Want to surprise my 2nd BX with a birthday celebration..

KT - I already intended to go Suoi Tien with my first BX & VK (& his bx too of cos) on this sunday, you wana join with your gal??

Bro SS08, sunday go Suoi Tien... i ON. But u guys enjoy at the disco on Sat. I will contact u or bro vk vn phone number.

Botarbolampar
17-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Bro Botar,
Still posting pictures dont want to sleep?? Nov. I am also free.......Can I tag along? Lex, make sure U be the tour guide.......

Sure, no problem...............lets cheong Hanoi, Haiphong, Do Son Beach, but pls don't bring baxa ok.

Bro SS08, sunday go Suoi Tien... i ON. But u guys enjoy at the disco on Sat. I will contact u or bro vk vn phone number.

Where are you now? USA, SPORE, NEW CENTURY, JC51 ??????????

Zaryl
17-09-2007, 12:20 PM
LEX, LONG, BIL-VK - sat nite time we jio the whole bunch of salon gals go disco?? swee boh?? Want to surprise my 2nd BX with a birthday celebration..

I will go anywhere you all go... :p

sexster
17-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the info, pictures of Haiphong

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/asprez/Haiphong.jpg

NICE picture report. Thanks:D

sexster
17-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Going hanoi and HCM this end Oct... my boss wants me to go check/ also setup a new counter and handover to this new trainee... not bad the trainee is a gal. so i boring also....... hopefully can find time to escape.:D to meet the cheongster of the red land of big yellow star

Botarbolampar
17-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Going hanoi and HCM this end Oct... my boss wants me to go check/ also setup a new counter and handover to this new trainee... not bad the trainee is a gal. so i boring also....... hopefully can find time to escape.:D to meet the cheongster of the red land of big yellow star

PM bro deptrai is the best option. He's nice guy.

Reaper
17-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Bro, any latest update on MGM, Volcano & X Club??;)

Cheerios.......SS08

X-Club PRS are average. though got some not bad...

MGM long time no go liao...so not sure

Volcano crowd seems to be dying down...not as hot as before...

lexbuckle
17-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Lex, good you are cumming back, my BXs got you to ka-cheow liao....^_^

Arrrrrrggg....next time sms me better, only saw your msg today:( , jialat lah, but anyway I'm in HCM in Oct also leh..... never did like surprises, only like lottery surprises:D

Me there on this sat, hold your horses on the salon first till I'm there leh, once i touch down in the early morning, check-in hotel liao we go salon at 9am, swee boh??? I also want to go take a look at this bubble tea place you've been tokking about....

kakakaka... SS08, no worries, we can go again on sat morning... wah... whole bunch go disco ah? ok onz la, but hor please dont call the one i dont like go hor... hahaha.. btw long not in hcm, having reservist, only coming back oct for his birthday.

VK, we go salon after i touch down ya? my ear need digging, especially the tua ne ne to dig..

SS08, sunday go suoi tien again???? we went there before leh remember? you mean dem sen park izzit ah?

v.killers
18-09-2007, 04:01 AM
I also want to go take a look at this bubble tea place you've been tokking about....

SS08, KT

ONz.....lah....But have to check with my bx see if she want to go anot because SS08's bx and my bx been there many times liao....;)

v.killers
18-09-2007, 04:03 AM
Sure, no problem...............lets cheong Hanoi, Haiphong, Do Son Beach, but pls don't bring baxa ok.

Sure, if bring along bx no fun at all.......:D

v.killers
18-09-2007, 04:08 AM
VK, we go salon after i touch down ya? my ear need digging, especially the tua ne ne to dig..

SS08, sunday go suoi tien again???? we went there before leh remember? you mean dem sen park izzit ah?

OK Onz U lah.....but I dont have any gal in that saloon......:(

Hey Lex, the last time we go "Suoi Tien" together without SS08 lah, dont mixed up hor.:D

v.killers
18-09-2007, 04:11 AM

Reaper,

So can you suggest a place for us to cheong? Please come together cos long time never see U liao hor:D

snipeshot08
18-09-2007, 08:20 AM

Thanks for the heads up:)

Have not head down MGM for some time too, so far Volcano has more of my SYT types of clubbers.

Cheerios.......SS08;)

snipeshot08
18-09-2007, 08:25 AM
kakakaka... SS08, no worries, we can go again on sat morning... wah... whole bunch go disco ah? ok onz la, but hor please dont call the one i dont like go hor... hahaha.. btw long not in hcm, having reservist, only coming back oct for his birthday.

Lex, I tot you already got a regular gal in that salon??? Is it the same one you jio-ed to go X-Club last trip?? So now you dowan her liao:confused:

Anyway think we don't have much control over whose going or not, you know even though we invited those we liked, the other uninvited colleagues will turn up too....

No wonder Long no sound no picture:D , ai-say gona miss him man!!!

Cheerios........SS08

snipeshot08
18-09-2007, 08:28 AM
SS08, KT

ONz.....lah....But have to check with my bx see if she want to go anot because SS08's bx and my bx been there many times liao....

Oi BIL, let me know early please, if they dowan to go then I'll ask my other BX to take urgent leave to go with me;)

geylangredlight
18-09-2007, 08:31 AM
hao xian mu oh :(

Reaper
18-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the heads up

Have not head down MGM for some time too, so far Volcano has more of my SYT types of clubbers.

Cheerios.......SS08

eeehhhhh....got young thing but sweet..i not very sure...never taste...:D

was at gossip last nite....hhhmmmm....not bad.......;)