PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

howdi
13-05-2007, 01:35 AM
hi all the bros of hcmc ( sgsnipe, snipehot08, reaper, KT, DA, OR etc.... ). i read many of your recent postings and am very impressed with the great friendly spirit amongst the brothers. I will be going to hcmc from 19th till 22nd of May, i wonder if any of you brothers can meet up with me for some TCSS session. I will try to find a hotel around Ben Thanh market area (may i know wats the damage from airport to BT market ?). Any bros can give me some tips ? thanks bros.

v.killers
13-05-2007, 05:51 AM
huh? you wanna handle both together for 'xuan fei'?
that is a great idea bro.. heehee

Bro,

how can Xuan Fei??? Later both Chop off my dickie.....:D

onion_rings
13-05-2007, 05:53 AM
Bro,

how can Xuan Fei??? Later both Chop off my dickie.....:D

Andy so late liao still thkg can shuangfei har? Got xinshi har? :p

v.killers
13-05-2007, 06:02 AM
Andy so late liao still thkg can shuangfei har? Got xinshi har?

Bro,

ya lor.....need more Viet gal to talk to......:D

hey, So late still never sleep huh? just came back from Changi izzit.....:rolleyes:

onion_rings
13-05-2007, 06:15 AM
Bro,

ya lor.....need more Viet gal to talk to......

hey, So late still never sleep huh? just came back from Changi izzit.....
Haizzz tot plenty to chooses when ur there liao except ur thinking of shuangfei but scare didi kana chop har? :D

Ur good lar...U got gps tracking me har? :D

v.killers
13-05-2007, 06:28 AM
Haizzz tot plenty to chooses when ur there liao except ur thinking of shuangfei but scare didi kana chop har?

Ur good lar...U got gps tracking me har?

Hahaha.......

Not scared kanna chop lah....I have to plan properly before both get jealous.....:p

Every pages U go, I will go in and see, got chances sure chak U wan.......:D

Btw, have you book the ticket to HCMC...?

onion_rings
13-05-2007, 06:31 AM
Hahaha.......

Not scared kanna chop lah....I have to plan properly before both get jealous.....

Every page U go I will go in and see.......
Lidat when we go july u got so gd lobang for me too? :D

Kumsia for being my avid stalker oops i mean reader :p

v.killers
13-05-2007, 06:34 AM
Lidat when we go july u got so gd lobang for me too? :D

Kumsia for being my avid reader

Bro,

Dun worry hor, reach there I will ask my gal to intro "C cup" gal for U.......:D

onion_rings
13-05-2007, 06:36 AM
Bro,

Dun worry hor, reach there I will ask my gal to intro "C cup" gal for U.......:D

SYT, svcs & GFE must be also good hoh :D

v.killers
13-05-2007, 06:37 AM
SYT, svcs & GFE must be also good hoh :D

Hahaha.....

It depend U yantao anot lo......:D

onion_rings
13-05-2007, 06:40 AM
Hahaha.....

It depend U yantao anot lo......

Lidat har? *erm* den pls recommend those in between syt & milf can liao :rolleyes: But svcs & gfe is d most impt hoh :D

v.killers
13-05-2007, 06:44 AM
Lidat har? *erm* den pls recommend those in between syt & milf can liao :rolleyes: But svcs & gfe is d most impt hoh

Hahaha.....

Sure sure, got money sure got SYT, good svcs and they will stick to U for life.....:D

So you book your ticket already har?

Reaper
13-05-2007, 01:08 PM
hi all the bros of hcmc ( sgsnipe, snipehot08, reaper, KT, DA, OR etc.... ). i read many of your recent postings and am very impressed with the great friendly spirit amongst the brothers. I will be going to hcmc from 19th till 22nd of May, i wonder if any of you brothers can meet up with me for some TCSS session. I will try to find a hotel around Ben Thanh market area (may i know wats the damage from airport to BT market ?). Any bros can give me some tips ? thanks bros.

Apparently you have read only the last 5 pages, becauase if you have really read the thread, you would have read about the address and rates of the hotels along the market as well as what taxis to take as well as the estimated charges.....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1997683&postcount=3822

v.killers
13-05-2007, 02:31 PM

Bro Howdi,

I will be in HCMC on this 17th Of May till 25th of May, Pm me when U reach there....:D

U also can pm our tour guide, Bro sgsnipe, think he will be there too..:p

Cheers

KangTuo
13-05-2007, 02:36 PM
I will try to find a hotel around Ben Thanh market area (may i know wats the damage from airport to BT market ?). Any bros can give me some tips ? thanks bros.

Bro, I hate being pull around by those taxi operator when stepping out of the airport, what i usually do is this:
After scanning my bag and before exiting the hall, i will go to the counter on the right to book a taxi. USD$5 for a saloon type. USD$6 for a MVP type.

Botarbolampar
13-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Bro, I hate being pull around by those taxi operator when stepping out of the airport, what i usually do is this:
After scanning my bag and before exiting the hall, i will go to the counter on the right to book a taxi. USD$5 for a saloon type. USD$6 for a MVP type.

Hi KT,

You got take TAXI one mei. I thought your girl girl come and pick you up with her motorbike.kekekekeke

Cheers

v.killers
13-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Hi KT,

You got take TAXI one mei. I thought your girl girl come and pick you up with her motorbike.kekekekeke

Cheers

I think Bro KT will "RAMP" her girl girl like a motor bike lah.....:D

KangTuo
13-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Hi KT,

Cheers

bro, my girl too poor to afford a motorbike. But her house got 1 old bike belonging to her bro... I still take taxi around HCMC.
I never bother about what taxi to take.. any on the road can bring me to my destination can liao... but must run their meter.

v.killers
13-05-2007, 03:58 PM

Bro KT,

Hmmm.......thanks for your info, last trip I pay USD$10 for the taxi...:(

KangTuo
13-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Bro KT,

Hmmm.......thanks for your info, last trip I pay USD$10 for the taxi...

I know you paid much more when travel around HCMC.... bro, remember the word METER when u board a taxi in HCMC for you future trips.. :D

Botarbolampar
13-05-2007, 04:40 PM
bro, my girl too poor to afford a motorbike. But her house got 1 old bike belonging to her bro... I still take taxi around HCMC.
I never bother about what taxi to take.. any on the road can bring me to my destination can liao... but must run their meter.

Ya boy..................safer to take taxi dan old motorbike lor.

Cheers

albertchanchan
13-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Hi, I will be HCM 14 and 15 will depart on 16, any bro in HCM ? ike to catch up for drinks? I stayed at Sheraton ....D1

v.killers
13-05-2007, 06:41 PM
I know you paid much more when travel around HCMC.... bro, remember the word METER when u board a taxi in HCMC for you future trips.. :D

Thanks...sure.... better safe the money for other things.........:D

smurfy
13-05-2007, 08:37 PM

I stays near the airport, you can imagine my headache whenever I fly back to Vietnam. What normally would cost 16k dong, they quote me 50k dong or US$5. Sometimes i just go straight into the taxi without telling them my destination first, the moment I said hong ha, they gave a loud sigh or shows black face. Chi bai airport taxis!

Botarbolampar
13-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Just for info:

http://imageigloo.com/thumbs/5614TranChiTai-132-07.jpg (http://imageigloo.com/viewer.php?id=5614TranChiTai-132-07.jpg)Edmund Chen

Hot Singaporean idol to release album in Vietnam

Popular Singaporean actor and singer Edmund Chen is set to arrive in Vietnam on Sunday for a six-day trip promoting his first album to be released in the country alongside his latest film.
Chen said he decided to release his album in Vietnam because it would give him the opportunity to revisit the beautiful country.

The album titled Yeu nhat nu cuoi cua em (I love your smile the most) is his 5th solo collection.

In an email sent to Thanh Nien, Edmund said he plans to release another album in Vietnam and perform live in the country next year.

Chen said when he came to Vietnam last year to shoot the feature film Saigon Nhat thuc (Saigon Eclipse), he had got along well with several talented Vietnamese counterparts.

Saigon Eclipse, which stars Chen alongside popular Vietnamese and overseas Vietnamese actors under an overseas Vietnamese director will open its HCMC release in three days.

The film has recently won the Worldfest Houston International Film Festival Special Jury Prize and has been officially selected as among the best films at the Visual Communications Film Fest Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival this year.

Reported by Thien Anh – Compiled by Luu Thi Hong

Cheers

howdi
13-05-2007, 09:53 PM
bro reaper:
yes, u r rite, there are hundreds of pages and i only read the last 5 pages or there about. i will go read the front pages too. thanks :p

bro KT and VK:
o, thank u so much for your advice and offer to show me around hcmc. i am there to meet a gal, hope it will turn out well. Even if it turns out well, i will surely try to PM VK, sgsnipe, and KT becos u bros are most helpful. And OR too, .. i like the way he writes his words, haha... .full of humour! I like syt and gfe gals too, hope my wish will be fullfilled this time round. haha... cya in hcmc guys.
thanks again bro reaper, kt, vk... .. .and hope to meet u one day, or. even in sg, we can meet up, if u guys dun mind.

howdi

Torres_Mok
13-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Hurray HCMC here i come! :D :)

sgsnipe
14-05-2007, 02:17 AM
english name is called T.o.k.y.o Hotel Good place to go if you dont speak viet because most of the gers there can speak either cantonese or manadarin. Ask for Leung Jie, she will take care of you.

Side track...$$$$$ floor got disco meh?? the last time I went there macahm like nite club with dance floor....and with live band....

the disco is new. local crowd. Can ask for girls also.

sgsnipe
14-05-2007, 02:27 AM
I bet bro sgsnipe knows where the FLs head to makan after the place close. You might want to ask him?

Bro sgsnipe,
Sorry hor, , make u like street directory like that.
BTW, in SG, u not even come out for coffee ah? Want to buy you coffee for ur kindness ler, how? Or meaning I die die must fly to HCMC to buy you coffee ah? :eek:

I only got chance to eat supper in few places. Xin Hai Yun at Nguyen Trai D1, local seafood place at Hung Vung D5, Phong Vy and also some stores near my place that open late.

I will be in SG quite often. coffee can. Go JC and study abit hard:D

Sha_Gua75
14-05-2007, 05:05 AM
Hurray HCMC here i come! :)

U bring forward your trip meh? :confused:

snipeshot08
14-05-2007, 08:26 AM

Unfortunately bro as much as I want to be in HCMC at that time, I'm not:(
Taxi fare from airport to D1 is approx. VND60K to VND80K, if you want to avoid the hassle of the touts, just use the airport taxi counter like KT said, but be prepared to pay more, there are many budget hotels within walking distance to Ben Thanh, happy searching....

Cheerios bro......Snipeshot08

snipeshot08
14-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Bro, I hate being pull around by those taxi operator when stepping out of the airport,

Bro KT

This is what I normally do at the airport, the moment I stepped out I will put the HP to my ear and pretend I'm calling someone, walk briskly to outside as though you've a chauffer to pick you up, most of the time I just brush the touts aside and they don't persist if they see you on the phone:D

Then....I walked to the far right carpark just chinchye approach any white Vinasun taxi to go to my hotel, normally I just pay around VND70K only....no bargaining required, just insist they ON their meter..:)

Cheerios bro..........Snipeshot08

snipeshot08
14-05-2007, 08:48 AM
Announcement!!!.......Mob Alert...

Especially Bro VKiller, Botar, Kangtuo, Sgsnipe....(and all bros whom are keen to meet up:) )

This friday nite cheong 51 cum TCSS.........anybody interested????

Cheerios bro........Bro Snipeshot08

Torres_Mok
14-05-2007, 12:38 PM
U bring forward your trip meh? :confused:

Bro, i go at last week of May. :D . PM me the address please?

v.killers
14-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Announcement!!!.......Mob Alert...

Especially Bro VKiller, Botar, Kangtuo, Sgsnipe....(and all bros whom are keen to meet up:) )

This friday nite cheong 51 cum TCSS.........anybody interested????

Cheerios bro........Bro Snipeshot08

Bro snipeshot08,

I will be away to HCMC on the 17th thursday leh.....:(

Zaryl
14-05-2007, 02:26 PM
I stays near the airport, you can imagine my headache whenever I fly back to Vietnam. What normally would cost 16k dong, they quote me 50k dong or US$5. Sometimes i just go straight into the taxi without telling them my destination first, the moment I said hong ha, they gave a loud sigh or shows black face. Chi bai airport taxis!

just like in Changi Airport if you go nearby Paris Ris or Simei, you see the same colour :D

Zaryl
14-05-2007, 02:40 PM
bro reaper:
yes, u r rite, there are hundreds of pages and i only read the last 5 pages or there about. i will go read the front pages too. thanks :p

bro KT and VK:
o, thank u so much for your advice and offer to show me around hcmc. i am there to meet a gal, hope it will turn out well. Even if it turns out well, i will surely try to PM VK, sgsnipe, and KT becos u bros are most helpful. And OR too, .. i like the way he writes his words, haha... .full of humour! I like syt and gfe gals too, hope my wish will be fullfilled this time round. haha... cya in hcmc guys.
thanks again bro reaper, kt, vk... .. .and hope to meet u one day, or. even in sg, we can meet up, if u guys dun mind.

howdi

hey bro, you can always drop by those bar/club mentioned here if alone. I normally like to spend afternoon in cafe with ice coffee and watch those gals going in/out.. and then go to bar/club where I like to make friend with the waitress over drink..and sometimes supper..

and of course, always learn to take care of yourself if going out alone..

Zaryl
14-05-2007, 02:51 PM
The news in the ST papers (Sg version) today doesn't paint a gd pix of happening at Vn now..with the Hanoi's NCentury case, and country-wide sweeping to track drug/pros/... maybe not a good time to head to Vn for the moment...?:(

wonders whether Palace still close after 12 midnight or on the dot??

guess all big clubs will stay compliance during this period...

Reaper
14-05-2007, 05:42 PM

eeerrr....the last time at Palace was about 1 week ago....and they close at 1am...however, a new law has been passed regarding the extension of operating times to 2am. when it actually takes effect, I not sure. The new extension to place is quote nicely done. Slightly different to the old area. THe original area all white white.....the extended area very colourful.....adn suppose to be for Hip Hop but they playing the same music as the main dance floor.

UPDATE!!!!!!

Gossip is CLOSED. How long and for what reason i have no idea, still trying to find out why.

New club called "X Club" located somewhere along Tran Hung Dao. cant remember the street name. will find out the street name and post here very soon. But I do now that it is oppsite Metropole Hotel.

Reaper
14-05-2007, 05:47 PM
the disco is new. local crowd. Can ask for girls also.

hhhmmmm.....might just go give it a try......was there at the KTV about a month ago...half way tio spot check...somemore owner nearly fight with the cong an....

sgsnipe....still in D5????

piratedking
14-05-2007, 06:20 PM
eeerrr....the last time at Palace was about 1 week ago....and they close at 1am...however, a new law has been passed regarding the extension of operating times to 2am. when it actually takes effect, I not sure. The new extension to place is quote nicely done. Slightly different to the old area. THe original area all white white.....the extended area very colourful.....adn suppose to be for Hip Hop but they playing the same music as the main dance floor.

UPDATE!!!!!!

Gossip is CLOSED. How long and for what reason i have no idea, still trying to find out why.

New club called "X Club" located somewhere along Tran Hung Dao. cant remember the street name. will find out the street name and post here very soon. But I do now that it is oppsite Metropole Hotel.

Wah Gossip is closed sia.. I haven try my target No 2 & 3 ler... sigh :(

So far, I only been to Gossip and Palace, would like to see other place if I can make a return there.

piratedking
14-05-2007, 06:23 PM

This period? Is that the election in Vietnam or what? :confused:

dince
14-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Dear bros,

I will in HCM on the 28th May to 31st May. Hope to meet for fun when I am there!

Pls pm me and we can exchange contacts.

Cheers.

gremio82
14-05-2007, 08:07 PM
My friend just got back VN and stayed at one hotel in Nguyen Van Giai St, Da kao Ward, Dist 1. Told me the hotel very cheap at S$25. Did a search and it nearby Da Kao market and near to Ben Thanh market too.... Any bro familiar with this place and have any recommandation....? Thanks...

Zaryl
15-05-2007, 02:15 AM
This period? Is that the election in Vietnam or what? :confused:

have you read about the raid of New Century disco in Hanoi?.. usually when something big news happening will affect HCMC's club in one way or another..

sgsnipe
15-05-2007, 02:29 AM
hhhmmmm.....might just go give it a try......was there at the KTV about a month ago...half way tio spot check...somemore owner nearly fight with the cong an....

sgsnipe....still in D5????

i havent tried the disco there yet. Got my info from the mummy. Saw some young viets going there.

still in D5.:D

sgsnipe
15-05-2007, 02:43 AM
My friend just got back VN and stayed at one hotel in Nguyen Van Giai St, Da kao Ward, Dist 1. Told me the hotel very cheap at S$25. Did a search and it nearby Da Kao market and near to Ben Thanh market too.... Any bro familiar with this place and have any recommandation....? Thanks...

da kao ward is not so near ben thanh market lieh, if i am not wrong. It is at the corner of D1, next to Binh Thanh District and D3. Window Cafe is near there.

I rather recommend those hotels near to Ben Thanh market. Of cause the price is abit more expensive. USD20-30 will fetch you good enough hotels

sudsoz
15-05-2007, 03:31 AM

There are a number of small hotels in the area near Ben Thanh market but I use the ones over on MTB. You can maybe get some info and reports from backpackers sites.

Octlong
15-05-2007, 10:19 AM

Hi,

I stayed in Thanh Long Tan Hotel for 12 days b4 i moved to my apartment.
It is a 2 stars hotel and it cost only US$25.
Less than 50m walk to Ben Thanh Market.
By the way, their breakfast cannot make it.
Better take breakfast outside. (Banh Mi) + (Ka fei nuoc) = less than SG$1 :D
The Address of the Hotel,
Thanh Long Tan Hotel
19-21-23 Truong Dinh Street, District 1
Tel: (848) 8248767

Regards
Long

snipeshot08
15-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Bro snipeshot08,

I will be away to HCMC on the 17th thursday leh....

Oops pai-say bro, almost forgot about your trip:o , nevermind, we can do this some other days when you are back, swee boh???:D

v.killers
15-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Oops pai-say bro, almost forgot about your trip:o , nevermind, we can do this some other days when you are back, swee boh???

Bro,

Ok......thanks.....See U when I am back Singapore:)

onion_rings
15-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Bro,

Ok......thanks.....See U when I am back Singapore:)

Bro u ki lai liao har? Pls cum to tcss thread we are waiting for u hoh :D

Freddylove
15-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Hi All,
Does anybody know if there is any happening outlets near Windsor Plaza hotel Ho Chi Minh City? Anything at all.... Thanking your in advance.
Regards:)

Freddylove
15-05-2007, 02:48 PM
HI All,
Can anybody advice on any happening place near Windsor Plaza hotel in Ho Chi Minh City? E.g. pubs, disco, nice ladies to hang out with... etc..
I am 1st time in Ho Chi Minh City.
Hope your could help. Thanking your in advance!
Regards

KangTuo
16-05-2007, 12:11 AM
The news in the ST papers (Sg version) today doesn't paint a gd pix of happening at Vn now..with the Hanoi's NCentury case, and country-wide sweeping to track drug/pros/... maybe not a good time to head to Vn for the moment...?

This period? Is that the election in Vietnam or what?

Guess is another political reason for the country wide sweeping. Same tactic for all countries. Read from today's ST.... the Prime Minister of Vietnam is visting George Bush....

KangTuo
16-05-2007, 12:28 AM
Oops pai-say bro, almost forgot about your trip , nevermind, we can do this some other days when you are back, swee boh???

Bro,

Ok......thanks.....See U when I am back Singapore

I will join in for next outing...
I just came back from BKK... enjoyed soapy bath/massage in BKK, just like those in Japan AV. Wonder go such things in HCM bo...

Reaper
16-05-2007, 12:36 AM
I just came back from BKK... enjoyed soapy bath/massage in BKK, just like those in Japan AV. Wonder go such things in HCM bo...

As far as i know....dont have...but according to a very realible source,there are massge places where the ger baths you.,,,but you have to take the VIP room because only these rooms have attached bathroom.

naemlo
16-05-2007, 02:11 AM

Errr once step outside the airport, a lot of taxis, just hop into 1. Anyway up to individual, it only a few dollars cheaper.

naemlo
16-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Bro KT,

Hmmm.......thanks for your info, last trip I pay USD$10 for the taxi...:(

In HCMC, most taxi drivers use meter, maybe because everytimes local picks me up so they cannot "chop" me... In Hanoi 10USD flat from airport to city.

v.killers
16-05-2007, 04:23 AM
Bro u ki lai liao har? Pls cum to tcss thread we are waiting for u hoh

have not sleep yet.....:p

NNKC.....U want to chak me izzit...? :D

Octlong
16-05-2007, 10:35 AM
As far as i know....dont have...but according to a very realible source,there are massge places where the ger baths you.,,,but you have to take the VIP room because only these rooms have attached bathroom.

Hi Reaper,

Can i know where is it?

Thanks
Regards
Long

euphoria777
16-05-2007, 11:32 AM
......there are massge places where the ger baths you.........

its a pity they dun bathe with u......sigh.

Reaper
16-05-2007, 03:37 PM
its a pity they dun bathe with u......sigh.

Haiz.....I also want to find a place where the ger baths with you...not baths you.....you know a place where they got ger baths with you????:p

sgsnipe
16-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Hi Reaper,

Can i know where is it?

Thanks
Regards
Long

I been to the VIP room of Dong Kinh Hotel - MP. 250kVND for 2hrs. Tips they will ask for 300-400k VND, cause it is for 2hrs. Bathe you only, damn sian one.

sgsnipe
16-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Haiz.....I also want to find a place where the ger baths with you...not baths you.....you know a place where they got ger baths with you????:p

You guys ever tried the MP in Thu Duc? Heard from a vietnamese friend alot of girls to choose from - around 100. But abit far to go alone.:(

Octlong
16-05-2007, 05:04 PM
You guys ever tried the MP in Thu Duc? Heard from a vietnamese friend alot of girls to choose from - around 100. But abit far to go alone.:(

Hi sgsnipe,

Thanks for the info.
If you come here let me know.
We can chiong that place if you want. :D
So bore as a newbie in HCM.

Thanks
Regards
Long

piratedking
16-05-2007, 05:04 PM
You guys ever tried the MP in Thu Duc? Heard from a vietnamese friend alot of girls to choose from - around 100. But abit far to go alone.(

Bring me there next time.. :D
but hor, for me to get to HCMC, even far ler.. sian.:(

snipeshot08
16-05-2007, 05:53 PM
You guys ever tried the MP in Thu Duc? Heard from a vietnamese friend alot of girls to choose from - around 100. But abit far to go alone

Okay June outing the 4 of us go cheong this place together, gam boh???:D

Anyway dun think they practice catwalk there, difficult to choose unless we sit there for few hours and wait for them to walk to the register, just like the last time I went to Festival, practically sat there for more than 2 hours beo-ing:eek:

Reaper
16-05-2007, 08:52 PM

EEERRRR...abit far leh.....infact not a bit...but very far...

Reaper
16-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi Reaper,

Can i know where is it?

Thanks
Regards
Long

this is the place above Gossip...but i say again hor...the ger bath for you....NOT BATH WITH YOU.

KangTuo
16-05-2007, 09:56 PM
this is the place above Gossip...but i say again hor...the ger bath for you....NOT BATH WITH YOU.

Huh? wah piang eh.. last dec, during christmas... maiden trip to vn and stayed at DaiNam.. reach only, i cheong the massage palour above gossip with my 3 bros. Never been offer such package leh.. only got massage. Never take up the hj offer... because i don't really like. I would prefer fj.

What a waste.

Anyway nowadays i go vn got my viet gf to bathe me and with me also :D

v.killers
17-05-2007, 01:53 AM

Dun worry, I can go with U tomorrow? :D

v.killers
17-05-2007, 01:55 AM
Okay June outing the 4 of us go cheong this place together, gam boh???

Why not let me and sgsnipe test water tomorrow first? :D

snipeshot08
17-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Why not let me and sgsnipe test water tomorrow first?

Largi best.........give report hor:D

Sigh.....I miss HCM...:(

v.killers
17-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Largi best.........give report hor

Hahaha....Field report I will ask Bro sgsnipe to write......because He is the King of HCMC

U miss HCMC meh? or U miss your gal........:D

Intel Ops
17-05-2007, 08:19 PM
hi all bros i have a doubt. Is it possible to rent a place(small, normal house) to stay in for 1 month ? Small, small, simple type one ? Can anyone help ? Bro KT, if you see this can clear my doubt again ? thanks.

piratedking
17-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Hahaha....Field report I will ask Bro sgsnipe to write......because He is the King of HCMC

U miss HCMC meh? or U miss your gal........:D

Largi best.........give report hor

Ya, I think he must have click on the submit too fast before finish the word.

Should be "Sigh.....I miss HCM GALS."

Reaper
18-05-2007, 01:13 AM
hi all bros i have a doubt. Is it possible to rent a place(small, normal house) to stay in for 1 month ? Small, small, simple type one ? Can anyone help ? Bro KT, if you see this can clear my doubt again ? thanks.

when you want the house and wats the budget? pls define small...1 bedroom, 2 bedroom? studio....

snipeshot08
18-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Ya, I think he must have click on the submit too fast before finish the word.

Should be "Sigh.....I miss HCM GALS."

Bro VKiller & Bro PK

Actually I missed EVERYTHING about HCM........especially when they asked with big round eyes "massage baby???" (their GQ for HJ)....their salon, their street-side pho, their "saaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuu", even the delicious submarine-type 'chiam tao lo tee" sandwich which costs less than a dollar

Most of all, Vkiller is rite, I miss my gal ............sigh.........double sigh..........:D

Shit....any big-shot here looking for perm staff in HCM?????;)

Cheerios brudders............Snipeshot08

snipeshot08
18-05-2007, 07:39 AM

Wah you should ask Bro Sgsnipe to sub-let one of his bedroom to you, his bladdy apartment sooooo many empty rooms, can have mass orgy from one end to the other end:eek:

Just kiding bro, dun really go and PM Sgsnipe:D

jackbl
18-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Bro u remind me of the sandwich which i tink is called "banh mi" or wat. Thats the only viet food i like.... make me gian to go HCM again .... u no good... :p

Bro VKiller & Bro PK

Actually I missed EVERYTHING about HCM........especially when they asked with big round eyes "massage baby???" (their GQ for HJ)....their salon, their street-side pho, their "saaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuu", even the delicious submarine-type 'chiam tao lo tee" sandwich which costs less than a dollar

Cheerios brudders............Snipeshot08

piratedking
18-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Bro u remind me of the sandwich which i tink is called "banh mi" or wat. Thats the only viet food i like.... make me gian to go HCM again .... u no good... :p

Wah, "sandwich" can make you gian gian to go HCM eh? :D Like that I got way more reasons to go ler.

Bro sgsnipe told me the best store is at D1, near the co-op; with two price either 6000D or 8000D. Damn cheap.

Reaper
18-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Dear All,

UPDATE!

Gossip will be closed for 1 month. It is under investigation for suppsosedly being involved in a prostituition ring. Eaxctly how they are involved in the prostituiton ring, I have no idea but will try to dig out more from the manager

Specialboy
19-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Bro, i heard that they are opening on 25/05/07? Guess it must be the New Century case in Hanoi which causes the ripple effects. Is it alright to cheong the discos now? heard that police are quite on.

Dear All,

UPDATE!

Gossip will be closed for 1 month. It is under investigation for suppsosedly being involved in a prostituition ring. Eaxctly how they are involved in the prostituiton ring, I have no idea but will try to dig out more from the manager

Botarbolampar
19-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Bro V.Killers,

If you're in HCMC now. Enjoy yourself but don't forget to look out new cheong joint for us okie.

Cheers

brasscork
19-05-2007, 05:31 PM
hi fellow bros will be in HCM for couple days but with gf

will look for chance to go out for a quickie la hehehe just wondering what areas around the windsor hotel is good. i've been reading the past posts and heard about the turn right walk straight etc massage parlour.

what about the massage in Windsor itself? do they have extras?

also would like to know of any higher end spa for BOTH my gf and myself.

cheers!

KangTuo
19-05-2007, 06:13 PM
hi fellow bros will be in HCM for couple days but with gf
going vietnam with gf? wrong move...

Botarbolampar
19-05-2007, 06:30 PM

Should go there and look for GF!!!!!!!!! right move.............hahaha

brasscork
19-05-2007, 07:09 PM
*Ahem*

Thank you bros for the "obvious" advice but sometimes you must show your "boss" that your working hard and doing the job right tio bo. So taking this chance to show the wifey the touristy side of HCM first ma...next time can come here without my fone ringing every 30mins...

Hurhurhur...

So how any replies to my previous post? Just want some advice bros... ;)

naemlo
19-05-2007, 08:28 PM
what about the massage in Windsor itself? do they have extras?

Windsor MP special is HJ.

also would like to know of any higher end spa for BOTH my gf and myself.

Hmmmmm windsor has 1 for woman n 1 for man. They are quite ex, inside huge n clean so should be high class. :rolleyes:

naemlo
19-05-2007, 08:29 PM

Should go there and look for GF!!!!!!!!! right move.............hahaha

Ppl go there tian mi mi, u guys come n disturb him :D

Botarbolampar
19-05-2007, 08:34 PM
No lah bro.............wrong place for honeymoon lor.

Cheers

brasscork
19-05-2007, 11:58 PM
naemlo Quote:
Windsor MP special is HJ

Bro naemlo whats the going rate for HJ then? dun mind paying but dun wanna be chopped or spoil rate.

Cheers

naemlo
20-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Bro naemlo whats the going rate for HJ then? dun mind paying but dun wanna be chopped or spoil rate.

The last I paid was 200K Dong. It is up to individual. ;)

v.killers
20-05-2007, 02:02 AM
Bro V.Killers,

If you're in HCMC now. Enjoy yourself but don't forget to look out new cheong joint for us okie.

Cheers

Hahaha....

This few days when alot of place with Bro sgsnipe.....FUN......:D

Botarbolampar
20-05-2007, 02:27 AM
Hahaha....

This few days when alot of place with Bro sgsnipe.....FUN......:D

no wonder so late still can't sleep. hihihihihi good night warm bed my bro.

cheers

Intel Ops
20-05-2007, 05:03 PM
......his bladdy apartment sooooo many empty rooms, can have mass orgy from one end to the other end

Just kiding bro, dun really go and PM Sgsnipe:D

Hey bro you really make me laugh especially when i read till the orgy part. :D

Botarbolampar
21-05-2007, 03:11 AM
Vietnam lastest news:
Last Updated: Friday, May 18, 2007 11:24:34 Vietnam (GMT+07)

Vietnam court jails hotel employee-pimp

A 37-year-old woman who procured sex workers for guests at an upmarket Ho Chi Minh City hotel was sentenced to five years in jail Thursday.
A city court found Vo Thi Hong Hanh, a karaoke and bar manager at the four-star Amara Hotel, guilty of “brokering prostitution”.

Police said the prostitutes working under Hanh’s supervision had paid her in the form of jewels since she refused to take cash. She believed that would save her from arrest if the police busted the gang.

In March last year, some 50 undercover police officers raided the hotel and caught three prostitutes ‘in the act’ with Japanese men.

Hanh was arrested shortly afterwards along with 38 young women, 35 of whom confessed to entertaining mostly Japanese and Korean men three or four times a week for US$100 a night or VND1 million ($63) for an hour.

The police said all the women were young and pretty, owned expensive motorbikes, and joined Hanh’s racket for one or two years.

Prostitution in any form is illegal in Vietnam.

Reported by M.T, L.N - Translated by A.N.O.N

Botarbolampar
21-05-2007, 03:16 AM
Just for info, HCMC latest news:

Prostitution ring busted in Ho Chi Minh City four star hotel

Vo Thi Hong Hanh
Police raided a four star hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Thursday, caught three young women prostitutes in the act, and arrested other members involved in the racket.
At around 10pm a group of 50 undercover police officials entered the Amara Hotel in district 3 in the guise of visitors and observed the ring.

Soon after, they entered rooms 702, 705, and 712 where the three women were all entertaining Japanese men.

They arrested 38 young women and 10 hotel staff and the police said 35 of the women confessed they received mostly Japanese and Korean men three or four times a week who paid US$100 a night or VND1 million (US$63) for around an hour.

The police said all the women were young and pretty, had expensive motorbikes, and had joined the racket one to two years ago.

It was organized by Vo Thi Hong Hanh, 36, karaoke and bar manager at the hotel, and a Korean man named Kim.

The police said the sex workers had to pay Hanh in the form of jewelry since she refused to take cash. In her report she said she believed that would save her from being arrested if the police busted the gang.

Lieutenant colonel Phan Chi Hung told journalists that Amara’s karaoke and bar had been raided once in 2003 and a prostitution ring nabbed. Authorities had withdrawn the hotel’s license before restoring it a year later.

The police finished with their raid at 3am Friday.

Reported by Dam Huy – Translated by Minh Phat

jimmycool
21-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Bro Botar
Thank you very much for recommending the Sunflower Hotel in HCMC. It was a very comfortable and convenient hotel for me.
1) Room rate is US$45.00 per night including breakfast. The room is a big room, with free high-speed internet and a bathtub/jacuzzi as well. No in-room safe and you need to place your valuables with front desk. They will use a manila envelope and seal it with scotch-tape, and the front desk manager will keep the key of the cupboard in which your envelope is placed.
2) Breakfast is vietnamese soup noodles with chicken and one small cup of tea; tasted very good to me.
3) This hotel is girl-friendly and I brought in my bed-warmer lady without any hassle or any additional charges. They will ask for and keep the ID of your girl; and when she leaves your room, they will telephone you to ask if it is ok to let her go; Great service!
4) There are five beauty salons located around Sunflower Hotel. All of them have about 5-10 beauticians inside; and most of them are fairly good-looking.
I only visited one; name is something like Le Muv? walk out of hotel, turn right, walk about 10 steps and you are there. Very clean and bright place with the very pretty girls (thats why I chose this one); Only the greeting hostess speaks english, the rest of the beauticians speak zero english. Hair wash and face wash downstairs, facial and massage upstairs in private room (that has 3 beds). No hanky panky here but really good beauty services and very clean. Total cost Dong 130,000 (S$13.00); very worth it. Tipped my girl Dong 30,000 and she was very happy. This place opens from 9am to 9pm. If you can speak their lingo, maybe have more chance to chiong them.
5) Place to Eat: walk out of hotel, cross the road and turn left. You will pass by a very modern and well-decorated noodle house "Star Aniseed Noodles', dont go in please, the noodles have no taste at all. Go another 10 shops or so, and just before a small hotel, you will find a cafe that sells set-lunch for Dong 22,000. This cafe is decorated in Meditteranean style with orange walls and black wooden chairs. Can get some Chinese dishes here; char siew, roast pork, bitter gourd soup. Fairly good taste and the set lunch price is Dong 22,000 (S$2.20) for small bowl of soup, iced tea, rice and roast pork. The bitter gourd soup is not within the set lunch and is additional S$4.00.
Enjoy your stay. My humble contribution and Chiong Safe Always.

Reaper
21-05-2007, 11:42 AM
1) Room rate is US$45.00 per night including breakfast.

For anything between USD$25- USD$35 can get nice clean hotel right smack in the middle of town. I would find USD$45 abit overpriced(IMHO)[/QUOTE]

4) There are five beauty salons located around Sunflower Hotel. All of them have about 5-10 beauticians inside; and most of them are fairly good-looking.
I only visited one; name is something like Le Muv?.

This one I know very well. there is one more shop on the same side further up and they are sister properties. If Le Vy not enuff gers, you can see the gers running from one shop to the other.The one futher up is called Le Vy. VND120,000 at Le Vy includes Hair cut, wash and massage.

next time you up in HCMC drop me a PM.

PS: If everything goes well tonite...will be making my way up to the Mother Land in JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p *DING* *DING* *DING*

howdi
21-05-2007, 03:23 PM
hi bro v.killer, jimmycool & others in hcmc nw
Great feedbck on sunflower being gal friendly but us45 is a little high. Bro v.killer & jimmy, r any1 of u frèe 2nite after 11\12? Wana meet up? I stayin at thien tung hotel (near ben thanh)
Regards
Howdi

howdi
21-05-2007, 03:30 PM
ooops! Forget 2 leave my contact: 0938879571
Guys, if any of u free 2nite or 2moro nite, pls sms\fone me. Thks. Hapi chiongin 2 all hcmc bros.

Botarbolampar
21-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Bro Botar
Thank you very much for recommending the Sunflower Hotel in HCMC. It was a very comfortable and convenient hotel for me.
Enjoy your stay. My humble contribution and Chiong Safe Always.

Hi bro JC,

Glad to hear that, any similar FR to share, kekekekeke. No lah just pulling your legs.

Anyway, let meet up when u r back for a drink.

Cheers

naemlo
21-05-2007, 04:25 PM
1) Room rate is US$45.00 per night including breakfast. The room is a big room, with free high-speed internet and a bathtub/jacuzzi as well.

Consider quite ex...

brasscork
21-05-2007, 10:34 PM
aiya tio +++ ready paid 300k dong for hj here

no 42, good massage and hj but will not retry

windsor

KangTuo
21-05-2007, 11:43 PM
1) Room rate is US$45.00 per night including breakfast. The room is a big room, with free high-speed internet and a bathtub/jacuzzi as well.
Consider quite ex...

big room and got jacuzzi.... i think should be some king of a business suite room liao. Must be 1 of the biggest room in the hotel. US$45 should be resonable..

I also thinking of booking a bigger room for this coming trip. Bigger room means more place to lam tinh with my gf and can play more pattern :D

Torres_Mok
22-05-2007, 07:52 AM
I also thinking of booking a bigger room for this coming trip. Bigger room means more place to lam tinh with my gf and can play more pattern :D

I going to HCM soon. from this thread i hv read some hotel cannot bring gal into the hotel!!!

how abt gf? :confused:

Botarbolampar
22-05-2007, 07:58 AM
I going to HCM soon. from this thread i hv read some hotel cannot bring gal into the hotel!!!

Hi bro,

GF, if she's from vietnam. I think you will have a problem. Like what bro Reaper said: no hotel in vietnam is 100% girl friendly.

BTW when you want to cheong in Singland little vietnam. hahahahaha

I miss New Century................

Cheers

Botarbolampar
22-05-2007, 08:01 AM
big room and got jacuzzi.... i think should be some king of a business suite room liao. Must be 1 of the biggest room in the hotel. US$45 should be resonable..

Don't waste money lah bro, I think if you give the extra saving to your GF. She lam tinh you more with special feeling. What do u think?

Cheers

deptrai4u
22-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Don't waste money lah bro, I think if you give the extra saving to your GF. She lam tinh you more with special feeling. What do u think?

Cheers

Its not only about wasting money alone... actually its good to always pretend to the girls in Vietnam that u are actually not that rich.. and have to work a lot. If they see that u can afford big rooms and have lots of money to spend, then they may get other ideas about you, and have much higher expectation of you which may not be a good idea.

act blur, act humble, act poor, usually good strategy.

Reaper
22-05-2007, 01:36 PM

nope....cannot....bu ke yi.....tak boleh.....khong duoc.....tat is assuming tat your gf is vietnamese la.....only if you married.....than as a couple can stay in the room....as for both being foreignors, shouldnt be a prob.....not very the sure....however...smaller/mini hotels usually keep one eye closed, but if they decide to play punk with you, you also LPPL.....

KLKOOL
22-05-2007, 01:42 PM

Not just in vietnam, is true for any country ;)

Reaper
22-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Its not only about wasting money alone... actually its good to always pretend to the girls in Vietnam that u are actually not that rich.. and have to work a lot. If they see that u can afford big rooms and have lots of money to spend, then they may get other ideas about you, and have much higher expectation of you which may not be a good idea.

totally agree with you....I also hope to go up to Hanoi soon....and meet the legendary Deptrai4u.....

deptrai4u
22-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Not just in vietnam, is true for any country ;)

Yah, but its the instinctive nature of most beginners cheongsters to behave otherwise... act big, act tough, act rich.. kenna kor-+++ jiak-lat jiak-lat, then learn lesson...

snipeshot08
22-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Bigger room means more place to lam tinh with my gf and can play more pattern

Brudder, next time go HCMC with us, declare to your gf you are there only 2 days, then first 2 days spend with us cheonging, last 2 days with her, then this way you can test-fire the FL instead of "lau nua" watching us at Gossip:D somemor this will enable you to tahan longer when you do it with your gf.......good plan???;)

snipeshot08
22-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi bro,

BTW when you want to cheong in Singland little vietnam. hahahahaha

I miss New Century................

Cheers

Bro BT, basket talk so much, MIA so long somemor never reply to my earlier jio to go 51, still want to say miss this one miss that one:rolleyes: :D

Cheerios....

rapebill
22-05-2007, 04:45 PM
my kaki and myself going to HCMC soon. Any suggestion of a decent golf course?

KangTuo
22-05-2007, 09:37 PM
not very sure if HCM got a golf course... but even if have, i don't think the weather there is nice for a game of golf.

happen to see this when searching for more info about HCMC.
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldguide/destinations/asia/vietnam/ho-chi-minh/do
If you're serious about golf, there are top-notch courses in both Phan Thiet and Dalat. Visit www.vietnamgolfresorts.com for more information on the courses and reasonably priced golf package tours.

chanyboy
22-05-2007, 09:40 PM

Cheers

Another method is ask your GF to choose which one she prefers, that would make her comfortable & happy..and u get to lam tinh with more special feeling...hii..hi...:D

chanyboy
22-05-2007, 09:41 PM

bro rapebill - changing location to HCM now...enjoy

KangTuo
22-05-2007, 09:42 PM

act blur, act humble, act poor, usually good strategy

great idea... will ask her book a small room for me instead. but must have window. the other time she book a room w/o windows... feels like stay in cave.

acting blur and poor has always been my strategy..:D

rapebill
23-05-2007, 12:04 AM
bro rapebill - changing location to HCM now...enjoy

no lah brudder, just managed to get the $2 Jetstar ticket to HCMC and hence go there take a look.

KangTuo
23-05-2007, 12:44 AM
$2 Jetstar ticket to HCMC

so cheap huh? including airport tax, how much you paid?
I think must sign up for the jetmail for their update liao...

rapebill
23-05-2007, 11:23 AM
so cheap huh? including airport tax, how much you paid?
I think must sign up for the jetmail for their update liao...

total $137
it's the zapcode promotion

the following URL is obtained after zapping the zap code in ST ad on monday
http://www.jetstar.com/specials/zap1

anyway, think you have to zap the code yourself because they will use your mobile number as reference ie if do not match their database, they may revoke your booking but anyway no harm trying.

sgsnipe
23-05-2007, 03:17 PM

There 3 golf courses around HCMC. The one I went to play is Vietnam Golf and Country Club. Hot and dry, something like malaysia golf course. But overall a nice golf course, nice fairways and greens.

Dont need to book on weekdays. Just go straight to the course. 30mins from D1. Taxi will cost you around 150k VND.

Yeap: http://www.golfinvietnam.net/ provides you with the information on golf course in vietnam.

Dalat will be cooler to play - 6 hours by coach, 45 mins by plane. Phan Thiet is more of beach resort with golf courses - 5 hours by train, 3-4hrs by taxi or bus.

sudsoz
23-05-2007, 05:40 PM

There are three courses in HCMC - all on North side.

Never been to Vietnam Country Club but this is the older well established course.

Song Be has 27 holes and is pretty reasonable.

Long Thang is the best in my view - 27 holes now with another 18 under construction. Very busy at weekends.

Green Fees are $60-70 mid week and about $100 on weekend. Cheaper if you can get member to sign you in.

All walking courses with girl caddies - you can get a cart if you need. Some of the gals are OK.

There is a website with more information - google it.

There are also some golf resorts 4-5 hours drive to north at Da Lat (in hills) and Phan thiet on Coast.

sudsoz
23-05-2007, 05:56 PM

The bigger hotels will not let you bring local gals back although some (e.g. Renaissance) will ask that you pay for an extra room.

Not sure how they will react to foreign gilrfriend.

The smaller hotels will allow girls back (locals or others). My rule of thumb is that anything under $30 should be OK. But as Reaper says even these places operate under some kind of sufference from police so if they say ''no'' or
"come back later'' they mean it because something is going down. This happens rarely.

You find these hotels around the side streets off Hai Bai Trung or another batch near Ben Tranh market. Generally they are one room wide with three rooms to a floor. Front and back rooms have windows and are OK - middle room is a black cell. Because they are so small the service is very personal.

The big room with Jaccuzzi discussed last couple of days sounds a bit too good to be girl friendly.

Botarbolampar
23-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Bro BT, basket talk so much, MIA so long somemor never reply to my earlier jio to go 51, still want to say miss this one miss that one:rolleyes: :D

Cheerios....

Hello Bro SS08,

When did you jio us to 51. Never see never hear from you lei.

Waiting for you hor........................ I anytime no problem. kekekekeke

Cheers

brasscork
23-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Ok finally in the clear to post a bit on the massage in Windsor. For those who're gg to read on please skip because no FS available here.

The masseuse is rather hot can give 7.5/10 and the massage is quite solid. Maybe leave your shorts on first but in the end she will get to the deed...

Opened for 400k Dong but cut down to 300kdong. Just found out its still expensive. Anyway autoroam and fingering allowed but no strip. Still gives a GFE and good massage after the HJ.

The sauna is 24hrs and supposedly the biggest in HCMC. As i said its just a simple HJ with a good massage and good facilities.

Cheers

sgsnipe
24-05-2007, 04:34 AM
Ok finally in the clear to post a bit on the massage in Windsor. For those who're gg to read on please skip because no FS available here.

The masseuse is rather hot can give 7.5/10 and the massage is quite solid. Maybe leave your shorts on first but in the end she will get to the deed...

Opened for 400k Dong but cut down to 300kdong. Just found out its still expensive. Anyway autoroam and fingering allowed but no strip. Still gives a GFE and good massage after the HJ.

The sauna is 24hrs and supposedly the biggest in HCMC. As i said its just a simple HJ with a good massage and good facilities.

Cheers
The hotels massage girls in D1 are so much better looking than Windsor ones. I would give 4-6/10 for the girls I saw there - I had been there quite a few times. Dainam and Festival(D3) has among the prettier plus more hardworking(better hj in Festival) girls. 300k VND is about just right for D1. For D3,5,10, 200k-300k.

Please note that girls working in D1 MP, open mouth is 30-50USD.

sgsnipe
24-05-2007, 05:18 AM
The bigger hotels will not let you bring local gals back although some (e.g. Renaissance) will ask that you pay for an extra room.

Not sure how they will react to foreign gilrfriend.

The smaller hotels will allow girls back (locals or others). My rule of thumb is that anything under $30 should be OK. But as Reaper says even these places operate under some kind of sufference from police so if they say ''no'' or
"come back later'' they mean it because something is going down. This happens rarely.

You find these hotels around the side streets off Hai Bai Trung or another batch near Ben Tranh market. Generally they are one room wide with three rooms to a floor. Front and back rooms have windows and are OK - middle room is a black cell. Because they are so small the service is very personal.

The big room with Jaccuzzi discussed last couple of days sounds a bit too good to be girl friendly.

Paying extra room for big hotels? I rent u my apartment for the night. And I go and stay in your hotel room. Waste money.

I disagree with USD30 rule. Hotels near cho ben thanh and hai ba trang - plus Pham Ngu Lau, are not advisable. As hotels near these 3 places are raided most of the time when there are police raids - holidays, special events, big entourage of foreign big shots. And some of these hotels are really old. Newer hotels are not designed as what you had mentioned. Some bros had already experienced rejection by some of the hotel staff.

For people who wants to be with your viet gf, stay in hotels outside of D1. D3, 5,10 are not very far from D1. There are many new hotels in HCMC.

For those bringing your sg gf, stay in hotels that are 2 star and above. Dont think it is a problem, alot of couples travelling are not married.

As for the sf hotel discussed, it does allow girls - without extra room charge. USD45 is for the biggest room - suite.

This 2 week is not so good for cheonging in hcmc - this is due to some major meetings(World bank signing something with vietnam, kuwait PM visit, S.africa president visit, german president visit). All disco closed at 12. Even Club 27 ,Volcano and Palace club close at 12. Gossip and MGM are closed - try checking them out at 27 May - date given by vietnamese sources. Club 27 will resume back to the 3am starting from 27 May. Alot of the gossip girls now go to Volcano and Palace club to look for business.

Dong Kinh Ktv girls change dressing. No more those shining dresses. Now the girls look more presentable, though the standard of girls are still the same.:D

Reaper
24-05-2007, 05:33 AM
As for the sf hotel discussed, it does allow girls - without extra room charge. USD45 is for the biggest room - suite.

Let me guess....just finished watching the liverpool game? tats why post soo late???;)

anyways....Legally, hotels do not allow gers back....it is up to the hotel....if at the end of the day they say no, u also suck thumb....

As for t.o.k.y.o KTV....I guess when it comes to quality of the ger, its hit and miss....just like anywhere else....was ay catwalk recently.... and the quality has dropped....tremendously.....

KangTuo
24-05-2007, 05:40 AM
Paying extra room for big hotels? I rent u my apartment for the night. And I go and stay in your hotel room. Waste money.

bro good idea... i take up the offer. heehee

Gossip and MGM are closed - try checking them out at 27 May - date given by vietnamese sources

huh? you mean MGM totally shut down for these period.... including today?

Let me guess....just finished watching the liverpool game? tats why post soo late???

I also finish watching... Sianz. No mood liao.. AC milan, Lucky ah..Inzaghi... Lucky ah...

10 cc
24-05-2007, 05:59 AM
i got 1 trick re gf in hotel room to share with bros here.

what i did was i ask my gf to book the room herself, using her name / id. then we go out and party. come back time, she go up first and if kanna checked, it will show that she is a registered guest.

when my turn, i just walk in as if i am a guest of the hotel and go straight to the lift lobby.

works all the time for me... so far. have tried this in 5-stars in d1 and some 4-stars around d1.

they will give my gf special type of rooms that, i assume, caters to the locals - diff floors compared to foreigners. but am not too sure if this is correct.

the contraints are that a. you must know that you wanna bring a particular girl to the hotel (so works best if there's a gf and not fl), b. check in early - say in the afternoon - as if she is a normal guest, and c. when you come back with her - and in fact, when you go in and out of the hotel with her - make sure you and her are not seen "close".

there are variations to this "trick" to suit a few diff scenarios and requirements, but am sure with you guys' creativity, you will find them soon... don't want to say these too openly here and "pe-cha" someone's lobang...

enjoy!

KangTuo
24-05-2007, 07:21 AM
what i did was i ask my gf to book the room herself, using her name / id.i....................... just walk in as if i am a guest of the hotel and go straight to the lift lobby

I always ask my gal to book hotel room for me.
With the idea you have, it seems defeat the purpose of asking my gf book room because when check in, she surrender her id and i surrender my passport. I am always seen together with my gf moving in and out of the hotel...

As a guest, do you surrender your passport to the recep?

KangTuo
24-05-2007, 08:04 AM
Maybe wanna shop for clothes on the up coming trip. But day time too hot to shop, so plan to shop at night. Once i had dinner in D3 at 7+pm, saw many shops selling nice clothings and shoes...

With the except of the night market at Co Ben Thanh. I like to know if shops / shopping close late. i.e 10+ to 11pm. In D3 or D5.

sudsoz
24-05-2007, 09:15 AM

I disagree with USD30 rule. Hotels near cho ben thanh and hai ba trang - plus Pham Ngu Lau, are not advisable.

I agree with you that paying for an extra room is a waste - but some have done it.

My $30 rule is based on my experience with some of the hotels near hai bai trung. I have tried half a dozen of them and I now have the ones that I favour where I have no problems. Small hotels with maybe 30 rooms. The information on the other areas is based on reports in this forum and others.

I don't expect everyones experience to be the same.

naemlo
24-05-2007, 05:20 PM
i got 1 trick re gf in hotel room to share with bros here.

This trick proven by me too. Book the room and check in the rm using her name. Did this once in Vien Dong in D1.

naemlo
24-05-2007, 05:22 PM
As a guest, do you surrender your passport to the recep?

As a guest u dun have to surrender your passport. Your ger needs to check in with her ID.

Octlong
24-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Hi sgsnipe,

Sorry cannot go back to HCM in time.
I will only go back there on 28/05.
Too busy in Singapore, need to help out.

By the way, thanks for bringing us to chiong that day.
When are back, gives me a call.
Can chiong again! :D

Best Regards
Long

jimmycool
24-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Dear Bro Sgsnipe, Bro OctLong & Bro VKillers
It was indeed a great pleasure meeting you. My sincere thanks for taking time to meet with me and taking me out for such fun nights in HCMC.

1) Bro OctLong, thank you for meeting me at the airport on arrival into HCMC. I really appreciated that, and it certainly made a lot of difference for the taxi fare as well. Thank you for bringing me to that wonderful dinner with the two pretty lady restaurant owners as well; It was good food with a good view, wow; I enjoyed going to that special pub of yours to play pool and drink too, it was the most fun on the first night for me.

2) Bro Sgsnipe, you are certainly the local mafia in HCMC. Your generosity in sharing your vast knowledge of HCMC was very beneficial for all of us and I am grateful that you are so kind to share with us, thank you very much. Next round, I would love to have more time in MGM Café to view all those very sexy Vietnam chah bor that was staring at you.

3) Bro VKillers, you are really the killer amongst us. I especially enjoyed all your stories and experiences from your numerous overseas travels. Next round, we will chiet the ang moh on the pool table together!

My sincere thanks to all of you; I trust we will meet again soon and have many wonderful evenings together.
Brothers, with such good brothers in HCMC guiding us, we are very lucky indeed. Hats off to all these good samsters in the world.

Botarbolampar
24-05-2007, 07:23 PM
It was indeed a great pleasure meeting you. My sincere thanks for taking time to meet with me and taking me out for such fun nights in HCMC.

My sincere thanks to all of you; I trust we will meet again soon and have many wonderful evenings together.
Brothers, with such good brothers in HCMC guiding us, we are very lucky indeed. Hats off to all these good samsters in the world.

Hi bro J.cool,

After you, my turn next.............kekekekeke Jun & Aug trip I'll be there to meet all those bros of HCMC.

Cheers

snipeshot08
25-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Hello Bro SS08,

When did you jio us to 51. Never see never hear from you lei.

Waiting for you hor........................ I anytime no problem. kekekekeke

Cheers

Never check out my earlier post??? Anyway that was postponed cos Bro VKiller not in leh....;)

Your invitation too late lah, I just went 2 days back:D itchy lah.....

You book your HCM August trip liao??? Mine is on 17th to 20th Aug...

Cheerio bro.......Snipeshot08

Octlong
25-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Hi Jimmycool,

When you coming to HCM again?
I will be waiting. :D
Need to practise my pool so that can play like your standard. haha....

Hi Botabolampar,

Hope to meet you there too.

Best Regards
Long

Botarbolampar
25-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Never check out my earlier post??? Anyway that was postponed cos Bro VKiller not in leh....;)

Bro,

Never jio me to 51................kekekekeke, i was at blue lagoon with some friends that same night.

HCM aug 17-20 confirmed.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
25-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Hi Jimmycool,

When you coming to HCM again?
I will be waiting. :D
Need to practise my pool so that can play like your standard. haha....

Hi Botabolampar,

Hope to meet you there too.

Best Regards
Long

Bro Octlong,

No problem, when Bro Jimmycool schedule his time, I'm ready.

See you guys in Hanoi or HCMC. Anh nho Vietnam nhieu nhieu.............

Cheers

Torres_Mok
25-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Bro Octlong,

No problem, when Bro Jimmycool schedule his time, I'm ready.

See you guys in Hanoi or HCMC. Anh nho Vietnam nhieu nhieu.............

Cheers

Thu bay a di HCM, a thay a o HCM. :D

Botarbolampar
26-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Thu bay a di HCM, a thay a o HCM. :D

Xin Chao Anh T.Mok,

Troi oi, a oi, a sao. Khong co.
Nhung ma co the thang 6 moi di HCM.

Tam biet.

Botarbolampar
26-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Hi HCMC,

19 days to go to the southtern paradise.......................can't wait any longer.

Promise to write a full report on this coming Exercise In Saigon.

Kekekekeke.......................

http://imageigloo.com/thumbs/3345hotelsaigonmap.gif (http://imageigloo.com/viewer.php?id=3345hotelsaigonmap.gif)

Cheers

Botarbolampar
26-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Hi bros,

Bro Snipeshot08, KangTuo, Vkillers..............

Where are you guys?????????????

Cheong ahh................any mission in singland.

Cheers

v.killers
26-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Never check out my earlier post??? Anyway that was postponed cos Bro VKiller not in leh...

Hey Bro,

So when is our next meeting in our sillypore little HCM huh :D ?

Botarbolampar
26-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Oh you are back.................tonight how about it???????

Cheers

v.killers
26-05-2007, 06:31 PM

3) Bro VKillers, you are really the killer amongst us. I especially enjoyed all your stories and experiences from your numerous overseas travels. Next round, we will chiet the ang moh on the pool table together!

Bro jimmycool,

My pool stardard still very bad leh....hoe to chiet ang mo...hahahaha

anyway nice to meet U and bro Octlong..... Very interesting guys.....

Hope to see you all again in HCM or free can meet up in Sillypore :D

v.killers
26-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Oh you are back.................tonight how about it???????

Cheers

Ya, just came back and also just send my customer back today.....:D

Yesterday went to Orchard Tower cheong with bro sgsnipe until 6am....till now still never sleep.....:(

Botarbolampar
26-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Bro jimmycool,

My pool stardard still very bad leh....hoe to chiet ang mo...hahahaha

:D

Ang mo cannot chiet on pool table.......................

Chiet all the Vn mm on bed lor............................

Kekekekeke

Cheers

Botarbolampar
26-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Ya, just came back and also just send my customer back today.....:D

Yesterday went to Orchard Tower cheong with bro sgsnipe until 6am....till now still never sleep.....:(

Wow lau oei.................never bring me along...................

Cheers

KangTuo
26-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Hi bros,

Bro Snipeshot08, KangTuo, Vkillers..............

Where are you guys?????????????

Cheong ahh................any mission in singland.

Cheers

anytime next weekday...

Ya, just came back and also just send my customer back today.....

Yesterday went to Orchard Tower cheong with bro sgsnipe until 6am....till now still never sleep.....

Whao lao eh... i was roaming around GL yesterday...

v.killers
26-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Wow lau oei.................never bring me along................... Cheers

Hahahaha....

Sorry, because bro sgsnipe bring my client and myself to cheong all nite long.....and we came back together the day before yesterday, so continue cheonging this two days.....sigh....beri tired.....:o

Let me know, if anyone going to little HCM tonite, sms me lah....:D

Ang mo cannot chiet on pool table.......................
Chiet all the Vn mm on bed lor............................ Kekekekeke

Viet mm got alot, but not pretty leh....hehehe.... But I really appreciated Bro sgsnipe for accompany me the whole weeks cheoing in Vietnam and Spore...

v.killers
26-05-2007, 06:47 PM

Wow, there are many PRC mei mei quite SYT hor...... I brought my client there yesterday also, why never see U arh......:D

Botarbolampar
26-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Wow, there are many PRC mei mei quite SYT hor...... I brought my client there yesterday also, why never see U arh......:D

Bro VK,

You have to shout out his name loud loud ......................

Bro KT where are you, what are you doing in GL.

Hahahahaha

Cheers

Botarbolampar
26-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Hi HCMC Bros,

So 15th to 18th June HCMC trip:

Who's in Who's out?

1)Vkillers
2)Snipeshot08
3)Botar
?
?
?
Cheers

Intel Ops
26-05-2007, 08:10 PM
As a guest u dun have to surrender your passport. Your ger needs to check in with her ID.

Hmm but will they still insist on you surrending your passport to them ???

Botarbolampar
26-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi HCMC Bros,

So 15th to 18th June HCMC trip:

Who's in Who's out?

1)Vkillers
2)Snipeshot08
3)Botar
?
?
?
Cheers

Anymore bros going.........pls add your name here.

Cam on

v.killers
28-05-2007, 04:44 AM
Anymore bros going.........pls add your name here.

Cam on

Seems like not many ppl will go HCMC on the June......:p

Nvm, We should cheong ourselves........:D

chanyboy
28-05-2007, 08:08 AM
anytime next weekday...

KT, GL no Viet leh... PRC good bods - look also enuf (if short of cash). Dunno if they do shuang-fei!!

snipeshot08
28-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Hey Bro,

So when is our next meeting in our sillypore little HCM huh ?

Brudders VK, BT, KT, SGS

Just saw all your messages........next time sms me lah, normally weekends I dun access the net

This week sure got mobilisation liao since thur public holiday, either wed nite or fri nite:D Gam boh??? But everytime go 51 the same gal come & hassle me leh, pai-say to shake her off and want new veggie also:D

Cheerios......Snipeshot08

KangTuo
28-05-2007, 08:21 AM
KT, GL no Viet leh... PRC good bods - look also enuf (if short of cash). Dunno if they do shuang-fei!!
Bro, u should know that i am going INTERNATIONAL... not only viet.. i also like pinoy and PRC.. and recently Thai :D
Got money share can shuang-fei.. been offered b4, but don't think the service will be good. Wan Shuang-fei, go thailand.. best service guranteed.

KangTuo
28-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Brudders VK, BT, KT, SGS

Just saw all your messages........next time sms me lah, normally weekends I dun access the net

This week sure got mobilisation liao since thur public holiday, either wed nite or fri nite:D Gam boh??? But everytime go 51 the same gal come & hassle me leh, pai-say to shake her off and want new veggie also:D

Thur got holiday.. dun cheong also cannot. Which gal keep looking fo ru now? the small pettie gal who was reluctant to seat with u? Anyway my gal from 51 gone back liao... me hunting again.

snipeshot08
28-05-2007, 08:31 AM
Thur got holiday.. dun cheong also cannot. Which gal keep looking fo ru now? the small pettie gal who was reluctant to seat with u? Anyway my gal from 51 gone back liao... me hunting again.

Good morning bro!!!

Actually that petite gal was a misunderstanding, she was actually asking me to take her friend also and I thought she dowan to sit with me:o , well not this one, its the other gal that sat with me when I was there 2 weeks back with Botar. My preference is that I like different selections each time, more variety:D

Cheerios............Snipeshot08

jackbl
28-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Hope to meet up with u guys... esp KT since we missed during last year's christmas at HCMC.

dince
28-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Hello felow brothers!

I am here at HCM staying at Sheraton Saigon. Will be here for 4 days.
Would love to meet any brothers in town and let's have a beer and some fun!
PM me!

Cheers.

Botarbolampar
28-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Good morning bro!!!

Actually that petite gal was a misunderstanding, she was actually asking me to take her friend also and I thought she dowan to sit with me:o , well not this one, its the other gal that sat with me when I was there 2 weeks back with Botar. My preference is that I like different selections each time, more variety:D

Hi bro,

If cheong JC...........sms okie.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
28-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Hi all HCM bros,

I notice that the rating for this tread is only 4 stars.

Maybe some of you forgot to vote right.

Action please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Torres_Mok
28-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi all HCM bros,

I notice that the rating for this tread is only 4 stars.

Maybe some of you forgot to vote right.

Action please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Ya how to vote? :D

piratedking
28-05-2007, 01:51 PM

On the top right hand side, u see the rating with 4 stars? Click on the drop down and select 5 stars. BTW, I first timer also :D

Botarbolampar
28-05-2007, 01:54 PM

Hi bro,

U r back in Singland ? So when cheong ?

Right on top the right hand side , U can see the rating with 4 stars.

Just click n vote lor. Thks.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
28-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Hi HCMC Bros,

So 15th to 18th June HCMC trip, Who's going?

1) Vkillers
2) Snipeshot08
3) Botar
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Cheers

Octlong
28-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Hi V-Killer,

Plus 1 more, me, is it many? :D
Just touch HCM. sianzzzzzzzz alone again.
Hope to see you soon!

Hi Botabolampar,

Can add me in for this HCM party? :D

Thanks

Best Regards
Long

Reaper
28-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Hi V-Killer,

Plus 1 more, me, is it many? :D
Hope to see you soon!

Hi Botabolampar,

Can add me in for this HCM party? :D

Thanks

Best Regards
Long

welcome to the shitty weather in HCMC....just for your info...its supposed to be the hot season here and its been raining.....so bring your wet weather gear........

snipeshot08
28-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Hi bro,

If cheong JC...........sms okie.

Cheers

Wah meaning if going other joints dun sms u lah:D

How not to jio u, u permanent resident status liao, just like like Vkiller & Kangtuo:D

snipeshot08
28-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Plus 1 more, me, is it many?

Can add me in for this HCM party?

Thanks

Best Regards
Long

Bro

The more the merrier, just dun aeroplane us can already;) Everything strictly equal cost sharing, except of cos your own bonk:D (unless gangbang hor....heheheh)

Cheerios.....Snipeshot08

fishfighter
28-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi Botar
Nice to hear that u are going to HCM ....enjoy yourself n keep in touch about your cheonging activities

v.killers
28-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Brudders VK, BT, KT, SGS

This week sure got mobilisation liao since thur public holiday, either wed nite or fri nite Gam boh??? But everytime go 51 the same gal come & hassle me leh, pai-say to shake her off and want new veggie also:D

Bro SS08,

I will be going to Shenzhen on this 30th of May and will be back on the 4th of June, So maybe cant join you for the fun liao....:(

v.killers
28-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Hi V-Killer,

Plus 1 more, me, is it many?
Hope to see you soon! Long

No problems.....I may be going to HCMC once I am back from Shenzhen...:)

But already booked on the 15th of June to HCMC, We shall meet there for FUN....:D

v.killers
28-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Wah meaning if going other joints dun sms u lah

How not to jio u, u permanent resident status liao, just like like Vkiller & Kangtuo :D

Bro SS08,

Sooner U will be permanent resident in Vietnam too......:D

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 01:04 AM
Wah meaning if going other joints dun sms u lah:D

How not to jio u, u permanent resident status liao, just like like Vkiller & Kangtuo:D

Hi bro,

Sorry for the late reply, busy cheonging..............

Any time bro............I'm waiting for you...........

Cheers

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 01:06 AM
Hi Botar
Nice to hear that u are going to HCM ....enjoy yourself n keep in touch about your cheonging activities

BTW who are you??????????

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Bro SS08,

I will be going to Shenzhen on this 30th of May and will be back on the 4th of June, So maybe cant join you for the fun liao....:(

Wow....bro go see mm & your house ahh...........why never bring me along.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 01:10 AM
No problems.....I may be going to HCMC once I am back from Shenzhen...:)

But already booked on the 15th of June to HCMC, We shall meet there for FUN....:D

Bro Octlong,

I heard you are a pilot.........always fly aeroplane.

hahahahaha just joking, don't get offended.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 01:13 AM
Bro SS08,

Sooner U will be permanent resident in Vietnam too......:D

How to apply for PR.......PM me please.......kekekekekeke

Cheers

Reaper
29-05-2007, 02:08 AM
How to apply for PR.......PM me please.......kekekekekeke

Cheers

eeerr...why would you want to be a pr???:confused:

v.killers
29-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Wow....bro go see mm & your house ahh...........why never bring me along.

Cheers

Bro,

If I go every where also must bring U then I berrri bo eng liao....:D

U guai guai stay sillypore and go have fun with Bro TK, SS08, Sgsnipe and other bros lah....;)

Octlong
29-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Bro Octlong,

I heard you are a pilot.........always fly aeroplane.

hahahahaha just joking, don't get offended.

Cheers

Hi Botar,
Hahaha.....
If I am a pilot, you all no need to book airticket liao lor.
I can fly you all to HCM liao lor.
hahaha......

Hi snipe08,
I will not aeroplane you all 1.
Unless my boss is in HCM, then I will kenna teh lapar liao. :D
Hoep to meet you all soon.

Best Best Regards
Long

Octlong
29-05-2007, 09:55 AM
welcome to the shitty weather in HCMC....just for your info...its supposed to be the hot season here and its been raining.....so bring your wet weather gear........

Hi reaper,

hahaha......
Yesterday have a heavy rain.
Lucky brought my slipper here.
Saw a guy fall from the bike due to the flood but nothing serious.
If is a gal, i sure go and help liao. heheheh......
By the way, thanks for your info.

Regards
Long

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 10:12 AM
eeerr...why would you want to be a pr???:confused:

Hahahahaha...........jobless now

cheers

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Hi HCMC Bros,

So 15th to 18th June HCM trip, Who's going or already in HCM?

1) Vkillers
2) Snipeshot08
3) Botar
4) Octlong
5) Reaper
6)
7)
8)

Cheers

Specialboy
29-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Any bros in HCM 05-10 Jul can meet up, i'll be there with friends.

Jetstar zapcode promo $2 return excl tax, book by 30 May & travel between Jul-Aug.

horndog2001
29-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Yes ... Embarrassingly my $$ was stolen by a gal more due to my kindheartedness ... But I actually found out last nite that this gal or her group of gals actually operate daily juz outside across the road from Windsor's entrance ...

*** IMPORTANT WARNING RE: HO CHI MINH CITY SCAM ***

Dear all

This is first post on the sammyboy forums. Over the years, I have relied on the forum for up to date and very useful information on "sightseeing" activities. Normally, my experiences have been rather tame and have not warranted a post. However, the below is a cautionary tale which I hope everyone here will keep in mind (I'm sure you are all safe people - but we men do have two heads…) and that you'll share this information on other forums as well (of which I am not a member of).

I must thank DeViLzAgEnT for his sad post - for I would have almost certainly fallen into the same trap if I had not read his post merely hours before going out in HCMC. I have since been able to independently verified his story.

Here it goes - I had just finished a nice meal in the western Dong Khai area and was walking down the street with a map in hand trying to figure out where Apocalypse Now was. Suddenly, this scooter jumps on the sidewalk with two ladies - the driver, an older mamasan type and a younger, VERY attractive lady (probably the most attractive girl I've seen in Vietnam in my many weeks of traveling through the country). The girl was very petit and slim, with fair skin and big eyes... They proposed a 300,000 dong massage. Was a bit hesitant but given that I haven't had any good action in HCMC yet, I agreed to it.

Warning sign #1 - she drove me to some desolated hotel (west of Pham Ngo Lau where I was staying) which she claimed was 2 minutes away (turned out to the 10 minutes) and didn't ask me to pay for a room. There were lots of other ladies outside - so I think it was where they "worked". But as per ***'s post, the front desk did not ask for an ID from her when we walked in.

We got into the room (main door opened directly to the bathroom door and the bed was to the left of the bathroom) and after demanding an upfront payment, she began to remove my clothing for a shower. I wisely decided to hang my clothes in the shower so that I could see them. Earlier, on the motorcycle, I had taken the US dollars out of my wallet and moved it into a small pocket in my pants (luckily I had buttons on most of the pockets on this pair - which makes it harder for pick-pockets to take stuff). I had also made a big show out of how I only had 70,000 dong left in my wallet for a taxi to the airport. She refused to take a shower with me and only made me wash junior. I came out of the bathroom and left my clothes in there. On my way to the bed, I made sure that the room door was LOCKED and I closed the bathroom door too. Somewhere, the water in the bathroom was still running - not sure if she left it on to distract me but it ended up helping me instead.

Warning sign #2 - she made me lie down and started a crappy massage. Suddenly, the mamasan bursts into the room!!! And this was AFTER I made sure that the door was locked... She then pretended to ask me if I wanted 1 hour or 2 hours and left right after. I knew I was gonna be robbed but at this stage, I kinda wanted to see how it played out (plus I didn't bring much cash with me).

She tried to turn my head to the left (away from the door) which I obviously refused and made up some stupid excuse that my neck hurt that way. She immediately shifted position to my right and blocked my view of the door. Within 2 minutes, the sound of the water got louder and it was obvious that the bathroom door was now open. I got up immediately and caught the mamasan going through my pants in the bathroom! No surprise there actually but stupidly, she got indignant and upset! It was almost like "how dare you catch me trying to rob you!"...

I demanded a refund which she refused obviously - there's nothing like negotiating with someone who’s trying to rob you when you are bucked naked. Her voice also dropped two octaves and it was then obvious to me she was a MAN (didn't look carefully before cuz he/she was like 50). Luckily, he/she was also only 150cm tall. I'm not a big guy myself but needless to say, I wouldn't have backed down from a fight (in retrospect, given that I was flying out the next day and that I was in communist Vietnam, anything could have happened if the cops came).

They started arguing and even the proprietor of the hotel came back - the boss was obviously in on the deal too, given how easy it was for the mamasan to gain access to my room. I thought that the 300,000 dong upfront payment was a lost cause (unless I sat on them and went through their pockets!) but funnily enough, the young girl gave me back 200,000 dong!!! As they kicked me out of the hotel, I announced loudly that the cops would visit the hotel sometime tonight. Was trying to remember the name of the place when one of the motorcycle drivers outside offered to take me to wherever I wanted to go for USD1. To be honest, was keen to get out of there and I did. This guy drove at breakneck speed and I told him to take me to Dong Khai or Le Loi. When we got halfway there, he claimed to be lost and asked me to get off. Without asking for payment, he left! Turns was he was just another player in this game and his job was to dump me somewhere ASAP.

************************************************** **************************************

So guys - if it’s too good to be true (being approached by a hot girl), it usually is. If something seems sketchy, walk away. Personally - I prefer paying the international rates and getting the tried and tested services in BKK or Macau. My first time in Vietnam was definitely memorable but for all the wrong reasons! :mad:

************************************************** **************************************

PS - if your motorcycle driver in HCMC offers to take you for a special massage with "beautiful young ladies" - DON'T GO. It’s invariably set in a filthy salon (they definitely did not change the sheets and their cleaning of me consisted of a wipe down with some cold towels) and you will be very poorly serviced (a rush order where you aren't allowed to take your pants off!) by old women (who are no longer qualified to work outdoors). You definitely get what you pay for... :cool:

sgsnipe
29-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi HCMC Bros,

1) Vkillers
2) Snipeshot08
3) Botar
4) Octlong
5) Reaper
6)
7)
8)

Cheers

How come I am not in the list?:confused: Should be there during that period.
As long as dont cheong until 6am in the morning can liao:D

v.killers
29-05-2007, 01:29 PM
How come I am not in the list? Should be there during that period.

Maybe U cheong too much this weeks so he exclude your name....heee...

Sigh, wanna cheong until 6am also cannot leh......Only massage available..:D

Hey this few days U MIA har....

v.killers
29-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Hahahahaha...........jobless now

cheers

U jobless yet can cheong everyday har :confused:

Anyway U never include sgsnipe name, he will not help U to apply PR......:D

snipeshot08
29-05-2007, 05:20 PM
U jobless yet can cheong everyday har
Anyway U never include sgsnipe name, he will not help U to apply PR...

How cum u still here???? Tot you went Shenzhen liao:confused:

BT wat jobless, his kena the 6 million toto so now retired liao:D (just kiding......if not wait he kena kidnap)

Tomolo activation, I know Botar & Kangtuo On liao, who else is cumming before we decide on location??

Looks like our June outing is gona be HOT!!! Should have taken 4 days instead of 3....

v.killers
29-05-2007, 07:39 PM
How cum u still here???? Tot you went Shenzhen liao

BT wat jobless, his kena the 6 million toto so now retired liao (just kiding......if not wait he kena kidnap)

Tomolo activation, I know Botar & Kangtuo On liao, who else is cumming before we decide on location??

Looks like our June outing is gona be HOT!!! Should have taken 4 days instead of 3....

Bro SS08,

last mins, postphoned to tomorrow, So cant join in the Fun.....:(

U can always extend your flight and cost is around SGD$58 dollars.....:D

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 07:44 PM
How cum u still here???? Tot you went Shenzhen liao:confused:

BT wat jobless, his kena the 6 million toto so now retired liao:D (just kiding......if not wait he kena kidnap)

On U ahh.............hahahahahaHow about going to New Century?

Cheers

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Xin Loi Anh Sgsnipe Xin Loi...............hahahahaha I need my PR.

Hi HCMC Bros,

1) Vkillers
2) Snipeshot08
3) Botar
4) Octlong
5) Reaper
6) Sgsnipe
7)
8)

Cheers

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 07:49 PM
How come I am not in the list?:confused: Should be there during that period.

No problem bro Sgsnipe.............U can go home at 0559hrs.

Hahahahaha..............don't forget to give me PR okie.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Hi bro snipeshot08,

You are appointed the commander for tomoro nite excercise okie.

Since i strike toto, i'll increase your salary from now. kekekekeke TKK ok.

Cheers

piratedking
29-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Bro... never go out tonite? or the nite still young? :p

BTW, where u all meet up tmr? 51 eh? can I join as well?

KangTuo
29-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Hi bro snipeshot08,

You are appointed the commander for tomoro nite excercise okie.

Commander SS08... KT ready for battle....cheong ahhhh.

Botarbolampar
29-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Commander SS08 wake up, cheong ahhhhhhhhhhh

Cheers

snipeshot08
30-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Commander SS08 wake up, cheong ahhhhhhhhhhh

Cheers

Pai-say pai-say no internet at home bro:o Tonite lah, not yesterday..

New Century if got enuff bros, if not, not cost effective......all the bladdy mommy & asst like gold diggers, somemore the idiotic waiters/waitresses come in every 1 minute, how to enjoy:mad:

Any other joints like 51??

Bro PirateKing, of cos u are more than welcum to join in..

Cheerios.........Snipeshot08

Botarbolampar
30-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Blue lagoon gals not bad.............

Cheers

sgsnipe
30-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Maybe U cheong too much this weeks so he exclude your name....heee...

Sigh, wanna cheong until 6am also cannot leh......Only massage available..:D

Hey this few days U MIA har....

never MIA lah. too busy with work. going back to hcmc soon.

Botarbolampar
30-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Commander SS08,

Tonite how many bros onzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cheers

Botarbolampar
30-05-2007, 01:10 PM
5 Great Fares for the
Great Singapore Sale!

- Bangkok - Phuket - Ho Chi Minh City -
- Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - From S$20-$40

Hurry! To enjoy these great offers,
book by 3 June and travel between
25 June and 31 August 2007.

Terms and conditions apply.

www.jetstar.com

euphoria777
30-05-2007, 02:56 PM
*** IMPORTANT WARNING RE: HO CHI MINH CITY SCAM ***

Bro Horndog did a good job in warning all cheongsters in HCMC.
This scam is not something new (if you read back a few hundred posts....you should be able to find it).

The same lady (or man) on the bike always roam the street outside GOSSIP around midnight trying to catch customers who are not successful in picking up FLs in the discos.

There are also other similar setups (sometimes 1 guy 1 gal on the bike) around New World Hotel and along Nguyen Thi Minh Khai.

Botarbolampar
30-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Hi bro,

Well done, thanks so much for the infomation.

So let's beware when we're in HCMC.

Cheers

v.killers
31-05-2007, 11:08 AM
5 Great Fares for the
Great Singapore Sale!

- Bangkok - Phuket - Ho Chi Minh City -
- Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - From S$20-$40

Hurry! To enjoy these great offers,
book by 3 June and travel between
25 June and 31 August 2007.

Terms and conditions apply.

www.jetstar.com

Bro,
U ma chiam travel agent leh.........:D

v.killers
31-05-2007, 11:10 AM
never MIA lah. too busy with work. going back to hcmc soon.

Hahaha......

Oic.....So when U going back HCMC again? I may have to leave early to settle my thing there......:o

Maybe before 10th of June I need to go already.....:)

v.killers
31-05-2007, 11:11 AM
any other joints like 51??

Bro SS08,

Dun cheong too much hor....Your meimei in HCMC is waiting for you hor :rolleyes: :D

Octlong
31-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi sgsnipe and V-killer,

When you all coming to HCM?
Do give me a call.
So lonely down here.
Still have not get a girlfriend here yet.
hahah......
See you all soon.

Best Regards
Long

Botarbolampar
31-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Hi sgsnipe and V-killer,

When you all coming to HCM?
Do give me a call.
So lonely down here.
Still have not get a girlfriend here yet.
hahah......
See you all soon.

Best Regards
Long

Hi bro,

Are you sure or not. In HCM no girlfriend. How can?

We will be there 15-18 June. And bring you a gal from Singland.

Hahahahaha

Cheers

Botarbolampar
31-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Hi HCM Bros,

At the moment, Only Me & Bro Octlong got no GF in HCM.

Can you guys reserved 2 for us.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
31-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Bro,
U ma chiam travel agent leh.........:D

Hi bro VK,

How's everything in Chinese territory. Shiok bor..............

No air ticket offer to SZ. If not i cheong already.

Cheers

tomvoyeur
31-05-2007, 03:39 PM

I will be taking a flight to Macau n then take ferry to SZ....an additional 2hrs ferry journey to endure....:cool:

piratedking
31-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Nice to meet-up with bros Botarbolampar, jimmycool, KangTuo & snipeshot08 last nite. and seem like everyone having same taste. only look for viet mei mei :p

And sorry for leaving after happy hours as to meet up with one of my bro. (Told him to join us but he is targeting a SYT at JC. So he die die also want to complete the mission. KNN :D )

I will try to see if can get the cheaper ticket to join in for the June fun. last check ticket increase price liao.. knn. If not, I will target for the Aug one. Now must look out for company want to hire and place me at HCMC. hee hee

Botarbolampar
31-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Nice to meet-up with bros Botarbolampar, jimmycool, KangTuo & snipeshot08 last nite. and seem like everyone having same taste. only look for viet mei mei :p
I will try to see if can get the cheaper ticket to join in for the June fun. last check ticket increase price liao.. knn. If not, I will target for the Aug one. Now must look out for company want to hire and place me at HCMC. hee hee

No problem bro.......lucky you leave early.......we all drunk man.

See you in HCM okie..........

Cheers

v.killers
31-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi bro VK,

How's everything in Chinese territory. Shiok bor..............

Cheers

Hahaha......

China is a FUN place...many peh peh one......:p

I with my mei mei now....heee....Shiok sia....:D

Next time book early lah, I arrange and bring U into HK and Macau too....

snipeshot08
01-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi HCM Bros,

At the moment, Only Me & Bro Octlong got no GF in HCM.

Can you guys reserved 2 for us.

Cheers

Aiyah after June's trip, I personally guarantee you guys sure got GF there, just as long don't becum chee hong already and forget us brudders liao:D

Cheerios.......Snipeshot08

sgsnipe
01-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Aiyah after June's trip, I personally guarantee you guys sure got GF there, just as long don't becum chee hong already and forget us brudders liao:D

wah sei. Guarantee GF:D

I only need part-time GF lieh. Can find me one also?

piratedking
01-06-2007, 12:15 PM
wah sei. Guarantee GF

Bro, U PR there still need part-time GF eh?
Is it all your current GFs are all full-time? :p

BTW, no need to find one for me, I can't afford one :o ; and worst still, I scare kena those "High Maintenance" type, never dare to think of having GF there.

snipeshot08
01-06-2007, 12:57 PM
wah sei. Guarantee GF

Alamak brudder you where got need me:rolleyes: , snap 2 fingers already some cum running liao:D

See u in 2 weeks time, together we 2 snipers can pair up for Stalking mission, swee boh?? Can ketchup on old times too...

romanspa
01-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Dear BROS,

Why did i forget to check this website first before flying from Shanghai to HCMC?!!!

First place was a last min booking with my vietnam friend and she book me into Dong Khanh Hotel... hotel floor G, 2, 3.. all not impt... level 1 is where i go to straight after i dump my luggage.. hee

Not bad... VIP room where everything is inside.. with the papasan introducing me.. i got this pretty lady (25yo)... playful.....
rating for this HC... 5 in decor, girl is 7/10.. total cost 500k, 350k for the girl, 250k for the room and 50k for the
He asked if im wanted extra and being first time to HCMC, i refused...

Can anyone guide me on this? No full service anywhere?

Yesterday change hotel... then went to liberty 4 HC... HC... 6.5 in decor, my girl 6/10.. still no full service... :(
200k for the girl, 80k for the room after the discount card...

last night went clubbing to lush and apol-something... with my vietnam staffs so not convenient..

Sob.. dying soon...
some guidance needed.... :)

Botarbolampar
01-06-2007, 03:05 PM

Don't worry bro.................we not like that one.

You can drink all the milk you want but don't bring the cow home.

So many down there.

Cheers

romanspa
01-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Anyone going out tonight? hee... maybe we can meet for dinner and some drinks...

now thinking where to go for massage.. anyone ?

think my viet staff going to bring me clubbing.. but she female and blur blur.. sigh...

snipeshot08
01-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Dear BROS,
and being first time to HCMC, i refused...

Can anyone guide me on this? No full service anywhere?

last night went clubbing to lush and apol-something... with my vietnam staffs so not convenient..

Sob.. dying soon...
some guidance needed...

Wah bro, you know what is "lou kor kai" (in cantonese means earning beyond your normal territory), thought from your nick you are the die-die Roman Spa JB fan???:D

From your question know u never read all the threads ar.....luckily we all here very easy-going one, never like to fark ppl but like to chak only:D

All the massage places got NO full services one, even most of the KTV gals cannot tapao back also (by the way dun ever expect like Sillypore KTV, u will be damn disappointed), your best bet is to either go disco (the one u went should be Apolcalpyse, lots of ang mo there) and look for local FL (just make eye contact and smile, if they smile back....bingo.....), prices from USD80 to 150, another place is the billiard bars, but the gals are not so chio.

Go MGM, Volcano or Gossip.....lots of FL & eye-candy...

Good luck, cheerios............Snipeshot08

snipeshot08
01-06-2007, 05:53 PM
You can drink all the milk you want but don't bring the cow home.

So many down there.

Cheers

Haha thats the BIG difference, u got no license to bring back cows but KT, Vkiller and me have leh:D

Cheerios..........Snipeshot08:)

snipeshot08
01-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Anyone going out tonight? hee... maybe we can meet for dinner and some drinks...

now thinking where to go for massage.. anyone ?

think my viet staff going to bring me clubbing.. but she female and blur blur.. sigh...

Aiyah you too unlucky liao, most of us are back in Singapore, maybe you can PM bro Octlong, he also looking for fellow cheonger there in HCM now..

Eh your female staff chio or not?? My fav leh, blur blur type....:D

Cheerios bro......Snipeshot08:)

gremio82
01-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Just got back from HCMC from a 7 days 6 nights trip (most-of-the-time-stay-in-hotel).

Hotel - Saigon Pink (1 night), 20 USD
- Hoang Gia Huy (5 nights), 25 USD
Both located at Nguyen An Ninh str, Ben Thanh Ward, Dist 1.
Saigon Pink is a no return-to hotel. Entrance will be closed and chained at night. Water pressure from shower too low. Did not encounter any problem with my gal going in and out of hotel.

Lunch - Quan An Ngon
Located at 138 Nam Ky Khai Nghia. This place is popular with locals and foreigners.

Dinner - CSNG (if i got it correct)
- Din Ky
Near the Chen restaurant and Hao Hao restaurant.
- Ferry restaurant
Berthed opposite Majestic Hotel. If i not wrong its berthed in the middle (as there is 3) with most diners. Will set off for an hour trip with singings and fire-play performance.

Cafe - MGM
- Sao Cafe
- Window Cafe (Window 3)
Beautiful place .....

romanspa
01-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Bro snipeshot...

Haha... romanspa was a thing of the past.. ever since i venture overseas.. there's no more crossing the bridge to where i was first brought into the "real" world.. hehe..

sorry about earlier reply.. was in the office and it was a quick and hasty mail... i do not have the luxury of having a personnal room but luckily my skill "ALT+TAB" was fast enough not to get caught by the female environment... yes female.. but... haha.. u shd know..

I did have a quick look from thread 245 onwards.. but i was thinking.. going alone is boring OR going with the rest of the female staffs.. that's why im trying to see if any bros here are free tonight.. yesterday at liberty4.. i saw 2 singaporean.. or they brudders here?

went over to apolcalpyse last night.. but with my staffs.. sigh.. smile then keep quiet... sigh...

hope to go Gossip/Volcano as i stay in district 1 and then to club27.. then again.. if my staffs overzealous in bringing me out.. that's my last night burnt...

hope to see if any bros are available.. the more the merrier.. :D

romanspa
01-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Bro snipeshot08..
yeah man... 3 of my singaporean friends working in hcm also back in singapore.... i've already pm Octlong! hehe... hope he call me...

if my staffs chio.. i sure go drink with them.. but last night we were having supper.. even drunk i still see very clearly they cannot make it.. hahaha.. data entry clerk... cheap, dark and ( ).

think worse case scenario is i rather go alone than to go with them.. hee... u want i fix it up for you.. hahahahaa...

what time does the clubs open?

piratedking
02-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Bro snipeshot08..
yeah man... 3 of my singaporean friends working in hcm also back in singapore.... i've already pm Octlong! hehe... hope he call me...

if my staffs chio.. i sure go drink with them.. but last night we were having supper.. even drunk i still see very clearly they cannot make it.. hahaha.. data entry clerk... cheap, dark and ( ).

think worse case scenario is i rather go alone than to go with them.. hee... u want i fix it up for you.. hahahahaa...

Bro... bery bery the simple ma.. either both u and ur lady staff drink more till high high then u close one eye (if still can't make, close TWO eyes lar) can liao :p

Or, just tell them u meeting ur fren; and tell them u no need them to go with u; those places intro by bros can go alone one. For me, I rather die cock stand than no action lo. :D

Take care n enjoy ur stay!!

sgsnipe
02-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Bro snipeshot08..

Disco 9pm open liao. Crowd will come around 10-10.30pm.

Free go MP and sien the charbo better.

Will be back in hcmc in 1 day time.:D

onion_rings
02-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Next time book early lah, I arrange and bring U into HK and Macau too....

v.killers aka andy didnt realise ur now into okt :D

v.killers
02-06-2007, 04:54 AM
v.killers aka andy didnt realise ur now into okt :D

Bro OR aka Philip,

NNKC......U think write like that, I cant see izzit???

Dun get me wrong hor.......I am not OKT, just sharing contacts.....:D

Reaper
02-06-2007, 12:22 PM

clubs open 9pm. Some open even earlier. crowds come in about 9.30 - 10.30pm (depending on which one you go).

If you want to go Club27, do it after 12am. most gers go in only after 12.30am. One of the few places that open till 3am. but apparently they dont open till 3am becuase the "wind" very very big.

Gossip is still close. No news on when they will be opening.

there are a few new places in town. Barroco at Nam Ky Koi Nhia. and also Club Echo (located next to the old 888 cafe) the whole place was closed and renovated. renamed Club Echo. cLUb is also open but very erratic. am surprised that they are still operating due to the numerous raids they have gone through.

Volcano is still as packed as ever, but now, no bottles are allowed on the table. reason is becuase they are scared of raids due to the big "wind" blowing. watever liquor you order (whole btl) they will pour out into a decanter for you.

Botarbolampar
02-06-2007, 01:36 PM
HI bro romanspa,

Wow, good info ahh, got new place to cheong already kekekekeke.

Thanks

Botarbolampar
02-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Hi HCMC Bros,

Bro piratedking want to join us or not. Found new joints to cheong ahhhhhhh

15th to 18th June HCM trip, Who's going or already in HCM?

1) Vkillers
2) Snipeshot08
3) Botar
4) Octlong
5) Reaper
6) Sgsnipe
7) ???????
8)

Cheers

piratedking
02-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Hi HCMC Bros,

Bro piratedking want to join us or not. Found new joints to cheong ahhhhhhhCheers

Bro botar, no goot lar u tempt me like that :o
Last check the air ticket increase even more.. KNN. Like that I can only cheong at SG little HCM liao lo. :p