PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

vaxvms
19-04-2007, 11:09 AM
sorri off topics for a min...my ang mo colleague ask me how to Mui Ne
me tell him cheapest way is takin bus book from sinh cafe
or any bro has kangtao book a drive/car to-and-fro HCM-Mui ne

thanks

Reaper
19-04-2007, 01:06 PM
sorri off topics for a min...my ang mo colleague ask me how to Mui Ne
me tell him cheapest way is takin bus book from sinh cafe
or any bro has kangtao book a drive/car to-and-fro HCM-Mui ne

thanks

I do have a contact for Private transport Company . anything from a car to a a mini bus (16 seater). Freedom of movement comes with a price.

The last time I went to Can Tho on a private bus cost VND2mil for a round trip with the driver at your disposal (2 day 1 night). Also book a mini bus wen my family came up to HCMC which cost me VND 750000 for 12 hrs (more or less).

Another way is to book a taxi from the taxi company. cost wise I am not sure.

It is only advisable to do it this way if you can communicate in basic viet. if not very hard to tell your driver where to go.

snipeshot08
19-04-2007, 01:15 PM
She is gorgeous, tall and has a big enough bust to complement the whole package. Too bad she doesn't seem all that interested and booking home seems out of question, for the time being. :cool:

Hi bro

Sorry to burst your bubble but the gals in HCM KTV operate quite differently from other places, most of them are driven to work in that kind of places because of poverty and not enough education to work in other areas.

Most of those gals have lots of pride (aka goldfish) and will not follow you back, most will only allow you to fondle their breast in the KTV and thats it. Don't think they are like the wild ones in Singapore. In fact you may need to woo them like normal girlfrens and even this may not guarantee the bonk you want. Please tip them better if you can afford cause their monthly take home is quite meagre. I know becos one of my biz friend have been there for more than 20 years.

If you are soley interested in just bonking than either inform the mamasan to allocate those who DOES offer extras OR look around in the discotheques.

Cheers bro:)

Reaper
19-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Profound thanks to SgSnipe for taking me to the KTV 166 and it is great to meet other SBF bro too.

Excuseme if I sound like a newbie, which I am anyway, but the KTV looks dated, very unassuming and one would never expect that there are sexy pretty girls inside such an outlet. Expectation destroyed! One weakness is that the mamasan bring in the girls one or two at a time, which make it very hard to keep on rejecting. Maybe, it is part of the strategy to push girls that are less popular.

So far, the girl that sit with SgSnipe is among the hottest I have seen in Saigon, but I have only been to one KTV. I am comparing her to girls I meet in most of the discos and clubs mentioned in the forum (just relisted here by REAPER). She is gorgeous, tall and has a big enough bust to complement the whole package. Too bad she doesn't seem all that interested and booking home seems out of question, for the time being. :cool:

KTV 166 on Nguyen Bieu D5??? wait till you have 20 or more gers staring at you waiting for you to choose one.

However, if you think the gers at 166 are good, go ask sgsnipe to bring you to T.o.k.y.o Hotel, or dare I say "Catwalk". It might just change you perception. However I must disagree on one thing, On many occasions, I find the gers at discos / clubs to be better or is it becuase of the lighting????:cool:

sgsnipe
19-04-2007, 02:35 PM
KTV 166 on Nguyen Bieu D5??? wait till you have 20 or more gers staring at you waiting for you to choose one.

However, if you think the gers at 166 are good, go ask sgsnipe to bring you to T.o.k.y.o Hotel, or dare I say "Catwalk". It might just change you perception. However I must disagree on one thing, On many occasions, I find the gers at discos / clubs to be better or is it becuase of the lighting????:cool:

I dunno why lieh, everytime I go 166 the stupid mamasan bring 1 girl at a time. Maybe I go late, after 9.30pm. May skip that place, even though I find some of the girls there quite pretty. These local KTV have to go early. Like the one I went with snipeshoot will be the kind that have much younger girls. most of them innocent looking one:D . But must speaking vietnamese.

For bros who want to up those girls in those KTV, tell the mamasan early. She will help you find those willing to go out. Or you have to invest alot of time with the girls. So for those looking for bonks, go to disco and talk to the girls. Or +++y0 KTv and catwalk, but also tell the mamasan you want a girl that is willing to go out.

He had been to Catwalk. Catwalk not our cup of tea. +++y0 girls standard seems to drop. But still can find a few ok ones. Everytime i go I will ask the mamasan to parade the girls. Singapore is attracting too many of the girls to work there.

Personally I dont like disco girls, except the waitresses. Prefer to hunt in MPs and KTV. And if you hunt girls in disco, just chat up with any of the girls working there, even if you dont like her type. Cos she maybe able to introduce her friends

jimmycool
19-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Dear Brothers in Vietnam
Thank you for all the good information you have posted for us to read. It does help a lot to have some knowledge before we get to HCMC.
I will be visiting HCMC from 16-18 May 2007 for a small working trip. So far, I have browsed through the various pages here but cannot establish choice of hotels yet.
In District 1, please if you will be kind enough, let me know which are the girl-friendly hotels to stay in? And usually, do you book via the internet? I have a budget of US$100 per night for my room.
Thank you in advance for your kind advice.
It would be great if any of our brothers in HCMC can meet and catch up during my visit? I would be very grateful for some company and drinks together. Thanks again & best wishes from rainy and hot Singapore.

euphoria777
19-04-2007, 04:38 PM
In District 1, please if you will be kind enough, let me know which are the girl-friendly hotels to stay in? And usually, do you book via the internet? I have a budget of US$100 per night for my room.....

you like that ask sure get scolded for being too lazy to scroll thru the thread, because gal friendly hotels have been repeated so many times already.
since u have USD 100 per night budget, why not u pass me the money, I book the hotel room for u (confirm 100% gal friendly), help u with check in and check out, and even throw in free fruit basket, 2 beers and 3 condoms!

How? good deal right? :D

Reaper
19-04-2007, 04:41 PM
In District 1, please if you will be kind enough, let me know which are the girl-friendly hotels to stay in? And usually, do you book via the internet? I have a budget of US$100 per night for my room.
Thank you in advance for your kind advice.

www.asiarooms.com

Reaper
19-04-2007, 04:45 PM
you like that ask sure get scolded for being too lazy to scroll thru the thread, because gal friendly hotels have been repeated so many times already.
since u have USD 100 per night budget, why not u pass me the money, I book the hotel room for u (confirm 100% gal friendly), help u with check in and check out, and even throw in free fruit basket, 2 beers and 3 condoms!

How? good deal right? :D

WAH!!!!! this idea damm power!!!!!!!!ever thought of starting a business based on this????need runner??? i no money to invest so can i be your runner??:D

sgsnipe
19-04-2007, 10:07 PM
WAH!!!!! this idea damm power!!!!!!!!ever thought of starting a business based on this????need runner??? i no money to invest so can i be your runner??:D

This business dont need much capital one. Can I part time to bring these people out? Dont need much salary, juz all the taps on the company can liao:D . And of coz can test out the places and girls would be even better

v.killers
19-04-2007, 11:39 PM
This business dont need much capital one

Bro,

If you want to set up, I want to join U....:D

Are you still in HCM ? I thinking of going over again.....:p

jimmycool
20-04-2007, 06:35 AM
Dear Bros
Thank you for the information and the 'slap'; I did scroll through the pages but maybe I am confused by the loads of info available. Regardless, I thank all of you for sharing with me. Cheers.

sudsoz
20-04-2007, 07:42 AM

My experience is that the girl friendly hotels are all less than $30 although inflation is starting to bite a bit. No pools, no spas etc but usually internet and breakfast included. To find these search the backpacker accommodation sites.

jimmycool
20-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Dear Bro Sudsoz
Thank you for your kindness and good advice. It is sincerely appreciated.
I will have a look at those hotels. Thanks again & have a good day Bro Sudsoz.

v.killers
20-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Guys,

I just confirmed my ticket and going HCM on 17th of May - 25th of May..:D

Anyone want to join me there?

Cheers

Botarbolampar
20-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Dear Bro Sudsoz
Thank you for your kindness and good advice. It is sincerely appreciated.
I will have a look at those hotels. Thanks again & have a good day Bro Sudsoz.

Hi bro,

1) Good, Cheap and New 3 Star Hotel (girl friendly): Sunflower Hotel 84A Bui Thi Xuan Street, District 1, HCMC, Tel: 08-9257458 Web: www.sunflowerhotelvn.com

2) Good Viet BBQ: Quan Nuong 29-31 Ton That Thiep, Quan 1, HCMC Tel:0908357530

Cheers

snipeshot08
20-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Guys,
I just confirmed my ticket and going HCM on 17th of May - 25th of May..
Cheers

Wah your statement like you gona sponsor anyone who will join you there:D I want I want........

Sigh....I'll have to wait until June, will be there from 15th to 18th...

BTW bro which airline did you book & how much was it??

Cheerios mate...:)

jimmycool
20-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Dear Brother Botar
You are very kind to help me, please accept my sincere thanks (bow). This looks like a very suitable hotel and I will check it out. I will be in HCMC from 16-18 May 2007; if you are there as well, please allow me to invite you for a the BBQ and a few beers too. FYI, just before HCMC, I will be in Hanoi and the good brothers there gave a lot of excellent information on the various pages, and I was able to choose a suitable hotel to stay. Thanks again and best regards.
*For the good brother who sent me a p.m. with hotel recommendations, my thanks to you too. There are many good guys here who are very helpful, salute to all of you.

v.killers
20-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Wah your statement like you gona sponsor anyone who will join you there, I want I want........

Cheerios mate...:)

Nnkc.....like that I very fast broke lor....:p

Tiger airway - SGD$251.48

June 15th to 18th ? Dun worry I try to join U there, then we cheong together....hahaha..

Botarbolampar
20-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Dear Brother Botar
You are very kind to help me, please accept my sincere thanks (bow). This looks like a very suitable hotel and I will check it out. I will be in HCMC from 16-18 May 2007; if you are there as well, please allow me to invite you for a the BBQ and a few beers too. FYI, just before HCMC, I will be in Hanoi and the good brothers there gave a lot of excellent information on the various pages, and I was able to choose a suitable hotel to stay. Thanks again and best regards.
*For the good brother who sent me a p.m. with hotel recommendations, my thanks to you too. There are many good guys here who are very helpful, salute to all of you.

Hi JC,

Khong co chi. (You're welcome in Viet)

Enjoy your stay in HCMC. I'll be in Hanoi from 22/4 to 26/4.

Cheers

sgsnipe
20-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Nnkc.....like that I very fast broke lor....:p

Tiger airway - SGD$251.48

June 15th to 18th ? Dun worry I try to join U there, then we cheong together....hahaha..

Wah.. that's very expensive already:p . If you book tiger or jetstar earlier than 1 month less than SGD200. Watch for the promotions. Every month also have one.

hansolo712
20-04-2007, 11:55 PM
bros

First time going to HCM soon. stayin sheraton, where/how to find good bonks?

thank you many many

sgsnipe
21-04-2007, 12:04 AM
bros

thank you many many

must read the thread:D Just 2-4 pages before this page can liao. Try the disco ba. Good bonks always depend on luck, the girl and yourself.:p

v.killers
21-04-2007, 12:36 AM
bros

thank you many many

U can look for Bro sgsnipe; he is a signed on regular in Vietnam (HCM) :D

v.killers
21-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Wah.. that's very expensive already:p . If you book tiger or jetstar earlier than 1 month less than SGD200. Watch for the promotions. Every month also have one.

Bro,

Bo pian leh....actually supposed to book early few days but cant decide so yesterday then book......The prices went Up....:(

So U going back on the third of May? Hmmm.....how long will U stay there again?

sgsnipe
21-04-2007, 03:20 AM
Bro,

Bo pian leh....actually supposed to book early few days but cant decide so yesterday then book......The prices went Up....:(

So U going back on the third of May? Hmmm.....how long will U stay there again?

Stay till you go back loh.:D

Reaper
21-04-2007, 06:25 AM
Dear Brother Botar

Just becuase I and Euphoria asked you to read the thread first before asking questions, In your eyes we are no good????:rolleyes:

Another word of advice, THERE ARE NO GER FRIENDLY HOTELS IN HCMC. depends on your luck at the end of the day. If the security wants to play punk with you, you also lan lan have to suck thumb.

Reaper
21-04-2007, 06:30 AM
bros

thank you many many

Short of you opening another room for the ger, there is no way you are going to be able to bring the ger back to SHERATON.

Come out of you hotel main entrance, turn left and walk straight. wen you hit the junction, you can either turn left or right. Turn right you hit NO 35 Hai Bah Trung, turn left you hit 49, 51 and 91 Hai Bah Trung. all these are FUCK SHOPS. Bar fine is USD$40 and short time is USD$60. ask the ger to recommend a hotel because SHERATON cannot bring ger back after 9pm.

Hope this helps you.

KangTuo
21-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Guys,
I just confirmed my ticket and going HCM on 17th of May - 25th of May..

Too bad bro... i will be there on 6th July - 10th July.
Book my ticket with tigerairways long time back during the VISA promo. cost only S$131.

vaxvms
21-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Also book a mini bus wen my family came up to HCMC which cost me VND 750000 for 12 hrs (more or less).

sound reasonable for a mini-bus
can I have the contact?
is it really a problem if I cannot speak even basic viet?tot I need to tell him the place I need to go ?

hansolo712
21-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Short of you opening another room for the ger, there is no way you are going to be able to bring the ger back to SHERATON.

Come out of you hotel main entrance, turn left and walk straight. wen you hit the junction, you can either turn left or right. Turn right you hit NO 35 Hai Bah Trung, turn left you hit 49, 51 and 91 Hai Bah Trung. all these are FUCK SHOPS. Bar fine is USD$40 and short time is USD$60. ask the ger to recommend a hotel because SHERATON cannot bring ger back after 9pm.

Hope this helps you.

Wah security so tight?? thought of getting a gal for overnight.. :(

v.killers
22-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Stay till you go back loh.:D

Ok...swee.... I will call you when I reach HCM....:D

Then U recommend places for us to cheong....hehe

v.killers
22-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Book my ticket with tigerairways long time back during the VISA promo. cost only S$131.

Oh....Then I will arrange another trip just to meet U, swee bo? :D

KangTuo
22-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Oh....Then I will arrange another trip just to meet U, swee bo?

We can also make arrangement to meet at the little HCMC (jc) in Sillypore.
I think 1 sniper (sgsnipe) is back, but another sniper (snipeshot08) is out.

grummy
22-04-2007, 11:55 PM
To all Bro,
I m going on 25 Apr 07 to 29 Apr 07 and staying in legend hotel.
Any Bro can recommended some fun near the hotel or meet up for a day trip (like going to fxxk shop or hair saloon) ??

v.killers
23-04-2007, 03:31 AM
We can also make arrangement to meet at the little HCMC (jc) in Sillypore.
I think 1 sniper (sgsnipe) is back, but another sniper (snipeshot08) is out.

Haha...Ya man...So when is our Sillypore gethering in (HCM)(JC)with Bro sgnipe, Bro KangTuo, snipeshot08 and Kumari again?

Let meet Up to cheong Singspore Vietnam in JC....:D

Please list down the list leh... Interested bros please leave yor name below:-

All bros are welcome....Cheers

1) V.killer
2) KangTuo
3) snipeshot08
4) sgnipe
5) Kunmari
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

All brothers are welcome........:D

snipeshot08
23-04-2007, 08:34 AM

Bo leh.....I booked for June kena paid S$232.......2 months in advance some more, can do a small favour bro, if in future you have news of the promotion can let me know via sms???

Thanks & cheerio......:D

snipeshot08
23-04-2007, 08:43 AM
Haha...Ya man...So when is our Sillypore gethering in (HCM)(JC)with Bro sgnipe, Bro KangTuo, snipeshot08 and Kumari again?

Hi bro

Bro Kangtuo is rite, I'm flying off today so not in sillypore this week, in fact last friday I just went down JC, bo pian lah missed the vietnamese chatter too much so just pop in for 2 hours. Wah the stocks seemed to have improved;)

Next week I sure ON, will SMS you guys when I'm back, so is my fellow sniper back in Sillypore too?? Will be good to see you guys again...

Cheerios mates:D

sudsoz
23-04-2007, 08:48 AM

Hope this helps you.

Reaper is dead right - you will not bring any lady company back to Sheraton without paying for an extra room. But if you are brave enough (or foolish enough) you could give her a room key and number and she come separately - provided she is not dressed like a proper tart.

If you walk left out of Sheraton along Dong Du and cross Hai Bai Trung there is a small hotel of the type I would expect to be GF. Never used it because I have my favourites on Mac Thi Boui.

The prices quoted by Reaper are a bit high - these are the prices the Hai Bai Trung bars are asking before you negotiate. Good quality girls can still be had for VND1,000,000 for long time with no minimum for lady drinks in bar. That probably won't last for ever.

Los of these bars are recently asking for 5 or 6 lady drinks as an effective bar fine. I find that if you have already bought a couple of drinks whilst exploring they wil negotiate.

v.killers
23-04-2007, 11:27 AM

Bro,

next time got such lobang please let me know too....:D

v.killers
23-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Hi bro

Bro Kangtuo is rite, I'm flying off today so not in sillypore this week, in fact last friday I just went down JC, bo pian lah missed the vietnamese chatter too much so just pop in for 2 hours. Wah the stocks seemed to have improved

Next week I sure ON, will SMS you guys when I'm back, so is my fellow sniper back in Sillypore too?? Will be good to see you guys again...

Cheerios mates

Hey bro,
Bo jio me go together........:D Bro sniper will be back very soon....U better come back fast hor...hehehe

Now missing the Hotel cafe Viet gal liao.....:(

Reaper
23-04-2007, 11:49 AM
The prices quoted by Reaper are a bit high - these are the prices the Hai Bai Trung bars are asking before you negotiate. Good quality girls can still be had for VND1,000,000 for long time with no minimum for lady drinks in bar. That probably won't last for ever.

Los of these bars are recently asking for 5 or 6 lady drinks as an effective bar fine. I find that if you have already bought a couple of drinks whilst exploring they wil negotiate.

Sudsoz, Sorry for the misleading post, it was quoted to me by the ger from 35 which is not a true representation of the prices. couldnt stop laughing at her when she quoted me the price. I dont believe in being stingy with gers but just dont take advantage of the situation.

On a different note, Went out to Dien Bien Phu Q BT yesterday afternoon to look around and explore. Found some intresting places. Hope to write a report on it soon.

KangTuo
24-04-2007, 12:24 AM
Bo leh.....I booked for June kena paid S$232.......2 months in advance some more, can do a small favour bro, if in future you have news of the promotion can let me know via sms???

Bro,

next time got such lobang please let me know too....

Bros, i will sms u if i know of promo to go HCMC. You can also sign up with Tigerairways for the email offers. They will send email to your registered email if there is a promo.http://www.tigerairways.com.sg/home/

I am now checking on Jetstar prices.

KangTuo
24-04-2007, 12:29 AM

From next week on, i can also ON and wil have more fun as i confirmed that the friend of my viet gf is going back on 27 Apr. No need to be on look out anymore when i go to Sillypore little VN.

Speed280
24-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Was in HCM from Last Sunday to Wed. Since the bros here have been such great help with info, I thought I would contribute a bit:

Sunday -- Day 1

The 6 of us got into HCM in the afternoon. Checked into the New World Hotel. Since this is our first time, we took a city tour in the afternoon.

Later in the night, we are too lazy to try other places and so, just take a walk, 3min, to Catwalk.

Catwalk is high class. We took the package of VN3.8M for a large room and order a bottle of Martel. I think the girls are at US$10/hr? We worked out we would used up the credit with the Martel and girls for 2 hours.

To get to the KaraOk room, you will pass by the lounge/disco area, where there were like 50 girls sitting around there....hehe, we were the only customer during that time. It's all to us!

Overall the room as very good. Girl wise, I think it is good but not fantastic. But hey, if this is the highest end, then I can't complain much.

There is not much action in the room, girls are acting decent and only allow light touches and they don't drink much if at all.

No further action as some of us are not keen to take the girls to a separate hotel.

If there is a next time, I will probably just sit around the lounge area and get the girls' phone no. :)

Speed280
24-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Speed280 -- Day 2

Meeting ended at 5pm. So I went on my own around the hotel to shop. Along the way, I saw two young girls in their sphagetti stipe top and tight jeans, wow, cannot tahan, so pick up my courage and went to talk to them.

Never knew it went so smooth. One of them gave me the number and arranged to meet in Sheraton tower later tonight.

After dinner with my colleagues and partners. Met the girls in Sheraton. There is a small disco at the top floor. Some Canadian band playing pop, disco and hiphop. It was a cosy place, but other than my two SYT, most of the others are older.

After a few drinks, asked them to go to a more happening place, and they suggested MGM. So, off we go!

MGM is new, nicely decorated and for Monday night...it was packed! Since 3 of my colleagues were coming over, we settled for the lounge area and opened a VSOP. Music was quite loud and people were dancing.

At around 12am, the waitress told us the lounge area will be closed and suggested we moved our drinks to the disco upstairs. Wow! Should have gone to the disco earlier, it was jammed packed with bodies.

Since the two girls were still around, I didn't do much. Except while they both went to bathroom, I took the opportunity to check out this one girl dancing next table. She was wearing something like a tube, nice slim body and that tatoo on the butt that make me think of nothing but....:rolleyes:

Again, I never thought it was so easy as there were some guys with her. But guess what? One of the guys actually ask her to give me her no.! Hehe, I am starting to fall in love with this city.

Closing time is 1am and we started to head back. Me, my girl and one of my colleague share a cab back. The other girl went back...cause my colleague never ask!

!! Guess what guys, when we reached the hotel, we just walked straight in and the doorman even wished us goodnight! :p

The rest of the night...was, well, just normal lah.

sudsoz
24-04-2007, 05:12 PM
No further action as some of us are not keen to take the girls to a separate hotel.

If there is a next time, I will probably just sit around the lounge area and get the girls' phone no. :)

There is an unconfirmed rumour that you can take a girl from Catwalk to the first floor where there is a corridor connecting to the elevator lobby on the first floor of the hotel. Physically it seems possible but the question not answered is does security stop you.

Speed280
24-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Speed -- HCM Day3

Another day of meeting, but ended this time early at 3pm. Most of my colleagues took the 5pm flight out, leaving me and another one.

Got a surprised call from my girl that she wanted to come and swim. She came up to my room with no problem. After she changed into her bikini...man... can't help it. It was another hour gone before we went to the pool.

My other friend meanwhile called up the Catwalk girl and had her in the room.

Evening time only left me, my friend and the girl. She took us to a nice local restaurant where the specialty is claypot rice. They will bring the claypot out, cracked it in front of you and throw the rice few tables away across the aisle for another waiter to caught it in a plate. Interesting.

However, I did not find the food nice althought it looked pretty authentic. The taste is a bit strange...even for someone like me who likes all kind of things.

After dinner, went to another disco -- Volcano

Vocano has two section, one played mostly Hiphop, in a slightly smaller enclosed room with sofa and cushioned bench. In this room, you can still see action outside as it had windows all around. We opted to sit here because, at the disco area, the noise level is simply CRAZY! There is two HUGE panel of speakers. When you walked by them on the way to the rest room, you can feel the floor shake. Way too loud.

The crowd came in only around 11pm. By 12am, it was packed with bodies. And this is only Tuesday.

With my colleague entertaining my girl, I made 2 trips out to the disco area. First trip to the left side, on the way to the rest room. Along the way picked up 2 phone numbers. Another trip to the right, I had 3! These Vietnamnese women are really friendly, even when they are with guys. Obviously they were working ladies, but still, the stock there was quite good (at least 7s) and most importantly, for me, slim and good size boobs. :D

But too bad, those napkins with phone nos were thrown away by my girl later...:(

That concludes my first trip to HCM. I am in love...with the city.

Sha_Gua75
25-04-2007, 12:06 AM

Let meet Up to cheong Singspore Vietnam in JC....

All brothers are welcome........

:(
of all the time, arrange the time when I flying out of Singapore....Buon Waaaa

Hank
25-04-2007, 12:20 AM
speed you are a lucky boy!! i was staying at new world but didnt had a chance to bring gers back.. end up bringing her to a GF hotel and paying almost USD$160, drinks, bonk and hotel :mad:

it seems like HCM a expensive place to party :confused:

peterpan123
25-04-2007, 05:18 AM
Hi, any brudders still in HCMC during this period pls pm me... let go cheong!!

v.killers
26-04-2007, 12:18 AM

Bro Sha_Gua75,

Dun worry leh.....We can wait 4 U wan hor......:p

Let us know when U are back......cos I am flying on 17th of May...:D

naemlo
26-04-2007, 12:24 AM
Let us know when U are back......cos I am flying on 17th of May...:D

He will be back after u fly off.... :D

v.killers
26-04-2007, 12:52 AM

Thanks Bro naemlo,

Walau, guess can only arrange meetup when I am back lor....:D

Sha_Gua75
26-04-2007, 02:40 PM

yep.....:o

greenze
26-04-2007, 04:57 PM

1) V.killer
2) KangTuo
3) snipeshot08
4) sgnipe
5) Kunmari
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

All brothers are welcome........:D[/QUOTE]

Cheong..... Tan Si Mi!!:D

Octlong
28-04-2007, 11:53 PM

1) V.killer
2) KangTuo
3) snipeshot08
4) sgnipe
5) Kunmari
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

All brothers are welcome........:D

Cheong..... Tan Si Mi!!:D[/QUOTE]

Hi there,

sorry, when you all going?
I am at HCM now. Will be staying here long time.
Can i join in?
I am still a newbie here.

Thanks

Regards
Long

modthing
29-04-2007, 08:18 PM
any bros in HCM wanna come out for a drink :D on 2nd may or 3rd may? pls PM me..

Raidster1
29-04-2007, 10:26 PM
hi, newbie here. does singaporean need to apply for visa going to vietnam?

is our entry for one month?

thanks

KangTuo
30-04-2007, 08:00 AM
hi, newbie here. does singaporean need to apply for visa going to vietnam?

is our entry for one month?

thanks

Most countries allow holders of Singappore passport entry of 1 month w/o visa. Everytime i enter Vietnam, the passport is CHOP with a entry 1 month.
I dun think you need to apply visa if you are staying there 1 month or less.

KangTuo
30-04-2007, 08:32 AM
So sad to hear from my viet g/f that her friend, Ah K who work in sillypore got pregnant because of a cheongster whom she treat him as b/f. She was caught in a raid early this month and was deported back. Banned for 3 years from entering sillypore.

This cheongster who get her pregnant had a wife and cihldren in sillypore already. The best part is Ah K contacted this cheongster and tell him the situaton, this cheongster tell her never to call him again as they are 'OFF'.

Now Ah K family are still in the dark as firstly they do not know that she work in pubs in Sillypore. Her family is very dependant on her for money. Now she is unable to work in Sillypore anymore and intend to go Hong Kong to work and also keep the baby. My viet g/f is trying to persude her to abort the child but no money to abort also...

I just wanna let bros understand that the gals are here to earn money to feed their family back in vietnam. If you wanna flirt around and bed them, please never try to get the gals pregnant.

snipeshot08
30-04-2007, 08:56 AM
1) V.killer
2) KangTuo
3) snipeshot08
4) sgnipe
5) Kunmari
6) Greenze
7)
8)
9)
10)
Cheong..... Tan Si Mi!!:D

Brudders (especially VKiller, Kangtuo, Sgsnipe)

I'm back!!!!! Will tonite be a good time????

Cheerios.....:D

KangTuo
30-04-2007, 10:09 AM

Cheerios.....

Ya bro... tomorrow is a holiday.. if tonite don't cheong will be a waste.
Mai Tu Liao....

Botarbolampar
30-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Count me in................

1) V.killer
2) KangTuo
3) snipeshot08
4) sgnipe
5) Kunmari
6) Botarbolampar
7)
8)
9)
10)

All brothers are welcome........[/quote]

Cheong..... Tan Si Mi!!

Cheers

etct88
30-04-2007, 01:16 PM
I just wanna let bros understand that the gals are here to earn money to feed their family back in vietnam. If you wanna flirt around and bed them, please never try to get the gals pregnant.

I totally agreed........... let's cheong and not hurt, karma.....

so sad for the viet gal..... ah k

abort is the best option for her...

piratedking
30-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Sad to see the case. Why in the first place fire the round without protection?

Sigh!! Cannot join u all to cheong tonight.. sigh sigh.

BTW, any Bros at HCM this coming weekend? Friday and Saturday? if you don't mind an old newbie, we can arrange to have a drink.

I do find most viet gals really frenly, met one here and I told her I going there soon, right away she told me go airport don't anyhow take taxi, also say plenty of hotels there, SGD30-50 can get a good one. Ask me if anyone pick me up from airport, got hotel to stay or not, if not, she can arrange for me as she is back in HCM before coming back to Sillypore again next month.

The only thing now is that I might not able to have some "actions" with her while I am over there, and if that's the case, I need to go out n hunt liao. :p

BTW, I am still halfway reading the post here. very informative, rather not to post any questions before I finish my "studies" first :D

Botarbolampar
30-04-2007, 03:52 PM

BTW, I am still halfway reading the post here. very informative, rather not to post any questions before I finish my "studies" first :D

Hi bro,

You can try this hotel in Dist 1. SUNFLOWER HOTEL 84A Bui Thi Xuan Street Tel: 84 8 9257458 www.sunflowerhotelvn.com

Cheap & Good plus New & Girl friendly.

Cheers

v.killers
30-04-2007, 04:05 PM

Cheerios.....:D

Bro snipeshot08,

See U tonite and guys....

Bro sgsnipe if you see this please give a call.........Eveyone is look high and low for U...........:D

Reaper
30-04-2007, 04:07 PM

Sigh!! Cannot join u all to cheong tonight.. sigh sigh.

BTW, any Bros at HCM this coming weekend? Friday and Saturday? if you don't mind an old newbie, we can arrange to have a drink.

I do find most viet gals really frenly, met one here and I told her I going there soon, right away she told me go airport don't anyhow take taxi, also say plenty of hotels there, SGD30-50 can get a good one. Ask me if anyone pick me up from airport, got hotel to stay or not, if not, she can arrange for me as she is back in HCM before coming back to Sillypore again next month.

The only thing now is that I might not able to have some "actions" with her while I am over there, and if that's the case, I need to go out n hunt liao. :p

For taxis, take VINASUN, VINATAXI, COMFORT DELGRO, MAI LINH. do not take the private taxis or SASCO TAXI (Airport Taxis. Bunch of pirates) Dont change dong in SINGAPORE. do in in Vietnam. the rate here is very good. SGD$1 = VND 10500. When i first came here its was VND 9800.

AS for hotels, here are a few.
Hai Long Hotel
56-58 Pham Hong Thai.
District 1. (Opposite New World Hotel)

Tan My Dinh Hotel
288 Le Thanh Ton st., Ben Thanh Ward,,Dist.1 , HCMC
Tel: (84.8) 823 0356 - Fax: (84.8) 823 0360

Empress Hotel
136 Bui Thi Xuan. District 1

I have friends that have brought back gers into this hotels without much problems. BUT BE WARN. there are no GER FRIENDLY hotels in HCMC. at the end of the day if the security wants to play punk with you, you also LPPL.

Botarbolampar
01-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Hi Bro,

Nice meeting you guys. Snipershot/Vkillers/Kangtuo Had our gathering in little HCMC Sgp JC 51 Jassy. Continue to cheong @ superstar KTV. Addicted to Viet "em" what to do? Hahaha.........................
Hope to go HCMC together with you guys in JUN.

Cheers

bustymilk
01-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Hi to all lao jiao's here,

May I know when can learn vietnamese locally? Will appreciated if could give me the details. Btw, heard that there are actually different tone for vietnamese use in North and South vietnam. Need to learn the one spoken in south vietnam.

Thanks in advance.;)

Botarbolampar
01-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Hi to all lao jiao's here,

May I know when can learn vietnamese locally? Will appreciated if could give me the details. Btw, heard that there are actually different tone for vietnamese use in North and South vietnam. Need to learn the one spoken in south vietnam.

Thanks in advance.;)

Hi bro,

Straits Times classified 2 or 3 private schools advertise weekly under column 721. Small classes in the evening. Most of them teaches Northern Viet, which is the proper viet language.

Another way is to buy a CD with work book to learn. Like all languages, have to speak everyday with a viet, that's the fastest to learn.

Cheers

KangTuo
01-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Need to learn the one spoken in south vietnam.

Like all languages, have to speak everyday with a viet, that's the fastest to learn.

Bro bustymilk, bro Botarbolampar is correct. Learning in classes has it limit. Practice make perfect... Visit sillypore little vietnam often to pick up the language. I am sure you can get the best teacher there.

Botarbolampar
01-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Bro bustymilk, bro Botarbolampar is correct. Learning in classes has it limit. Practice make perfect... Visit sillypore little vietnam often to pick up the language. I am sure you can get the best teacher there.

Hi bro,

Last night after the little HCMC, we continue the bigger HCMC. Kanna BBBJ in the room, hahaha you miss it bro. Next round okie.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
01-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi bro,

I think the best way to improve our viet!!!!!!!!!!!

From now on, lets write in viet.

Hahaha.............don't know whether we can understand one another or not.

Or maybe bro snipshot will bring his laptop to JC and ask a viet gal to reply us.

Kekeke..........................

Cheers

Reaper
01-05-2007, 06:26 PM
some info for you guys

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society/?catid=3&newsid=27568

albertchanchan
01-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Just to share some info with bros here who want some quick good time, i just got back from HCM, went to this Grand hotel D1, Ist fl , got a good massage place, entry VND120,000 standard and special HJ VND300,000, all the girlls there are V good looking.
I stayed iin Sheraton D1, on the 23 floor is also very happening, got live band from canada. saw many chio bu but i already unloaded at Grand so never make an attempt to approach them. I just watch them go about walking and smilling to l potential customers,
One more thing Shearton is not girl friendly, even if you stayed there, you can not take the girl to your room., they ask you to register and also to access the 23 fl we need to go to ground fl. Even i am the guest, i have to take the lift from my room on 10 floor to ground fl then change the special express lift to the 23rd, and on ground fl there are at least 2 security guards "gretting you"
Damn stupid

Enjoy
Will be going back next month

KangTuo
01-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Hi bro,

Last night after the little HCMC, we continue the bigger HCMC. Kanna BBBJ in the room, hahaha you miss it bro. Next round okie.

Cheers

Wha lao ehhh... must be damn wild. I miss the party...
I just went out with my 1st gal in 51, but yet to 'up' her. Must bulid up the feel 1st....heehee

piratedking
01-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Hi bro,

You can try this hotel in Dist 1. SUNFLOWER HOTEL 84A Bui Thi Xuan Street Tel: 84 8 9257458 www.sunflowerhotelvn.com

Cheap & Good plus New & Girl friendly.

Cheers

Thanks bro, will check that out.

For taxis, take VINASUN, VINATAXI, COMFORT DELGRO, MAI LINH. do not take the private taxis or SASCO TAXI (Airport Taxis. Bunch of pirates) Dont change dong in SINGAPORE. do in in Vietnam. the rate here is very good. SGD$1 = VND 10500. When i first came here its was VND 9800.

AS for hotels, here are a few.
Hai Long Hotel
56-58 Pham Hong Thai.
District 1. (Opposite New World Hotel)

Tan My Dinh Hotel
288 Le Thanh Ton st., Ben Thanh Ward,,Dist.1 , HCMC
Tel: (84.8) 823 0356 - Fax: (84.8) 823 0360

Empress Hotel
136 Bui Thi Xuan. District 1

I have friends that have brought back gers into this hotels without much problems. BUT BE WARN. there are no GER FRIENDLY hotels in HCMC. at the end of the day if the security wants to play punk with you, you also LPPL.

Thanks bro, will write down the taxi name so that I will not be the "chai tau" once I reach there.

Sian lor, can't join u all last night as die die must meet my long lost fren & family.

Seem like many bros online now, so, tonight no "outing"?

snipeshot08
02-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Hi bro,

Cheers

Bro Botar
Yup it was damn nice of you to sponsor us the bottle at Superstar, damnnn watching you kena BBBJ was stimulating:D

Bro VKiller, you paid for 3 jars at Jazzy while I only paid for one:o , mana boleh????

Okay if you 2 gentlemen as true as your words join me in HCM in June, the first bottle at MGM shall be on me, swee boh???

Cheerios brudders

Sha_Gua75
02-05-2007, 09:57 AM
I just went out with my 1st gal in 51, but yet to 'up' her. Must bulid up the feel 1st....heehee

What the name of your current target ? :D

Botarbolampar
02-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Bro Botar
Yup it was damn nice of you to sponsor us the bottle at Superstar, damnnn watching you kena BBBJ was stimulating:D

Bro VKiller, you paid for 3 jars at Jazzy while I only paid for one:o , mana boleh????

Okay if you 2 gentlemen as true as your words join me in HCM in June, the first bottle at MGM shall be on me, swee boh???

Cheerios brudders

Hi bro snipeshot,

Cam on nhieu nhieu............kekeke

Cheers

naemlo
02-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Bro in HCMC, I need you help. Which hotel mentioned below will u prefer to stay in HCMC?

1) Lan Lan 2
2) Duna
3) Sunflower

Thanks thanks....

Botarbolampar
02-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Bro in HCMC, I need you help. Which hotel mentioned below will u prefer to stay in HCMC?

1) Lan Lan 2
2) Duna
3) Sunflower

Thanks thanks....

Hi bro,

IMO, personally i prefer Sunflower. Not too complicated.

Cheers

naemlo
02-05-2007, 12:15 PM
IMO, personally i prefer Sunflower. Not too complicated.

Thanks, I have asked my Ba xa to check out this hotel and the rates.

v.killers
02-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Bro Botar
Yup it was damn nice of you to sponsor us the bottle at Superstar, damnnn watching you kena BBBJ was stimulating

Cheerios brudders

Bro snipshot08,
3 Jar nia mah....small thing lah......Our bro Botar sponsor more man....:D

Next time in HCM - MGM - we can share lah.....

cheers

v.killers
02-05-2007, 01:01 PM

Wowow......So fast arh......:D

sure able to Up one lah...hahaha

v.killers
02-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi Bro,

Nice meeting you guys. Snipershot/Vkillers/Kangtuo Had our gathering in little HCMC Sgp JC 51 Jassy. Continue to cheong @ superstar KTV. Addicted to Viet "em" what to do? Hahaha.........................
Hope to go HCMC together with you guys in JUN.

Cheers

Bro BTBLP,

Nice to meet U too.....:D

Btw, U kanna BBBJ until legs soft har....:p

Botarbolampar
02-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Bro BTBLP,

Nice to meet U too.....:D

Btw, U kanna BBBJ until legs soft har....:p

Hi Vk,

Yah boss, not only leg soft. Kuku also soft. After tar tar tar.........

Cheers

sgsnipe
02-05-2007, 05:00 PM
peiseh. I dont cheong in sg:(

lai lai hcmc and cheong mah. :D

v.killers
02-05-2007, 08:53 PM
peiseh. I dont cheong in sg

lai lai hcmc and cheong mah. :D

Bro,

In Sillypore U peiseh hor.....But in HCM U not peiseh huh? :D

When U going to introduce HCM BBBJ place in June trip?? Our bro Botar ku ku soft liao leh......heee

v.killers
02-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Hi Vk,

Yah boss, not only leg soft. Kuku also soft. After tar tar tar.........

Cheers

Next time dont tar tar tar lah.....Ku Ku will not soft le.....:D

Btw, the last Viet gal sit with U is HOT......

Nabeh, I send the Viet gal back home and found that they are staying few blk aways from me.....:p

Botarbolampar
02-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Next time dont tar tar tar lah.....Ku Ku will not soft le.....:D

Btw, the last Viet gal sit with U is HOT......

Nabeh, I send the Viet gal back home and found that they are staying few blk aways from me.....:p

Hi VK,

Hahaha, like that good for you what!!!!!!!
Same kampong, maybe can get free...........
FOC, Fxxk On Credit. hehehehehe....................
BTW can you make it to HCMC in June.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
02-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Hi bro VK & SS08,

Come to think of it, bro SS08 & me should exchange our nick.
He more botar than me man......hahahahaha

Cheers

v.killers
02-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Hi VK,

Hahaha, like that good for you what!!!!!!!
Same kampong, maybe can get free...........
FOC, Fxxk On Credit. hehehehehe....................
BTW can you make it to HCMC in June.

Cheers

Hahaha....That nite she following me home and wanted to sleep with me but I dont want......not in the mood :o

I can go anytime any month..... I am free man.....:D

Botarbolampar
02-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Hahaha....That nite she following me home and wanted to sleep with me but I dont want......not in the mood :o

I can go anytime any month..... I am free man.....:D

Hahaha.... i reached home 10.30am the next morning.
Wow...... at home my sgp baxa starts another vietnam war man.

cheers

v.killers
03-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Bros, kang Tuo /snipeshot08/ sgsnipe / Botarbolampar

Okie, I had already confirmed my flight as follows:-

1. 17th Of May till 25th Of May 2007 (HCMC)
2. 15th of June till 18th of June 2007 (HCMC)
3. 05th of July till 10th of July 2007 (HCMC)

Bro snipshot08 and Bro kang Tuo
I like that arrange and go with you guys, Sui bo? :D

Bro sgsnipe
U better make yourself available in HCMC on the above date hor.... :p

Bro Botarbolampar
So U going with us on the June trip? Heee.......

Any brothers would like to join us, feel free to let us know.......Dont be SHY hor.....

Cheers

Botarbolampar
03-05-2007, 01:41 AM

Bro Botarbolampar
So U going with us on the June trip? Heee.......

Cheers

Hi bro VK,

Wow, your dates were unbelieveable. Every month in HCMC. Shiok man.

1) Are flying by Tiger on 15th June (I'll try to schedule my timing)
2) Are you guys staying in Sunflower Hotel
3) When bro SS08 & KT going

99% I'll be there. The land of Em nhieu nhieu.

Cheers

piratedking
03-05-2007, 02:02 AM

Okie, I had already confirmed my flight as follows:-

Any brothers would like to join us, feel free to let us know.......Dont be SHY hor.....

Any bros there this coming weekend?
BTW, June will be the "main event" is it? :D
If I able to recharge my pocket, I will join in for the June fun.

v.killers
03-05-2007, 02:35 AM
Hi bro VK,

Wow, your dates were unbelieveable. Every month in HCMC. Shiok man.

1) Are flying by Tiger on 15th June (I'll try to schedule my timing)
2) Are you guys staying in Sunflower Hotel
3) When bro SS08 & KT going

99% I'll be there. The land of Em nhieu nhieu.

Cheers

Hahaha....... I got thing to do there lah....

1) Yes, by Tiger air.

2) Sunflower? No no....I have to stay elsewhere, cos my gal work in the hotel that I stay :D (Dun worry, I can come to your hotel)

3) Bro SS08 is going June and Bro KT is going on the July.

Btw, there is another Bro sgsnipe will be there too, he is the King of HCMC.....:p

v.killers
03-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Any bros there this coming weekend?
BTW, June will be the "main event" is it? :D
If I able to recharge my pocket, I will join in for the June fun.

Bro piratedking,

June is not the "main event" lah......heheee

But Bro sgsnipe will be the "event" chairman....:D

U are welcome to to join us for the "FUN".

v.killers
03-05-2007, 02:44 AM
Hi bro VK & SS08,

Come to think of it, bro SS08 & me should exchange our nick.
He more botar than me man......hahahahaha

Cheers

Hahaha.....

Then I must change my nick to Viet.Killers ? :eek: :D

piratedking
03-05-2007, 03:17 AM
Bro piratedking,

June is not the "main event" lah......heheee

But Bro sgsnipe will be the "event" chairman....

U are welcome to to join us for the "FUN".

Ok, will try to apply leave & book ticket once I get back.

Hahaha.....

Then I must change my nick to Viet.Killers ? :eek:

Sound like Viet SYT / Gals Killers, unless you target old & small, male & female. :D

Botarbolampar
03-05-2007, 03:23 AM
HI bro VK,

Base on your dates, you confirmed Viet Killers.

Oh i see, bro SS08 also there in June & we have bro SS the King of HCMC around.

Okie lah, see you guys in June.

Cheers

snipeshot08
03-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Apologies to all brudders for sub-consciously turning this thread into our TCSS session:o

Bro VKillers, Botar, Sgsnipe
Seems that we confirmed 16th June in HCM hor?? Mine booked liao, awaiting you guys only:D , me as usual staying in Sunflower Hotel, Bro Botar if you want me to make reservations for you let me know.

Bro Kangtuo
Bo pian this time round you are not around!!!

Bro PiratedKing
Join us in HCM lah......you will get hooked!!! We are all damn easy-going one...

Bro Greenz
No problem, let me know next time you interested to join our local-HCM session..

Cheerios brudders............Snipeshot08

jackbl
03-05-2007, 11:00 AM
pls give rating after u stay at the hotel.

v.killers
03-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Sorry double posting

v.killers
03-05-2007, 01:27 PM
:(

:
Originally Posted by naemlo

Bro sha-Gua75, naemlo

I had listed my HCMC flights.....U all free to Join us ? :D

Cheers

naemlo
03-05-2007, 01:27 PM

No problem.... as long as em mua bia.

Botarbolampar
03-05-2007, 01:30 PM

Hi bro,

We stayed there many times. A small & new hotel with very clean room & toilet. And free simple breakfast somemore. Nice and friendly recep, centrally located in dist 1. 20mins by taxi form Tan Son Nhat International Airport & 5mins to Ben Thanh market.
It comes with networks computer system, the hotel will supply free to the guests Internet accessing services with high speed (ADSL): E-mail, chat, international calls...

http://img9.imagevenue.com/loc1179/th_70186_Sunflower_Hotel_122_1179lo.jpg

Address: 84A Bui Thi Xuan St, Dist 1, HCMC, Viet Nam.
Telephone: + 84 (8) 925 7458
Fax: +84 (8) 925 7462
Email:[email protected]

Check it out bro.

Cheers

naemlo
03-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Bro sha-Gua75, naemlo

Cheers

Hmmmm I think we no fate... :D I will be in HCMC on 12 to 15 May, maybe June trip then.

naemlo
03-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Check it out bro.

Cam on anh, I will try to book this hotel else will try lan lan 2. Worse no room, I will stay Windsor, my favor hotel.

Botarbolampar
03-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Bro VKillers, Botar, Sgsnipe
Seems that we confirmed 16th June in HCM hor?? Mine booked liao, awaiting you guys only:D , me as usual staying in Sunflower Hotel, Bro Botar if you want me to make reservations for you let me know.

Cheerios brudders............Snipeshot08

Hi bro SS08,

Bro vk going on 15-18 June. So you're going 16-19 June issit.

I'll book later today. Confirmed 15th to 18th June.

Pls book 1 room for me in Sunflower too. Thks.

Cheers

piratedking
03-05-2007, 03:24 PM
now connect to lan lan wireless to surf net, sunflower fully book. both the hotel look nice, my buddy keep eying the recept. hee hee.
I will contact bro Sgsnipe later to see if he free in the evening.

coffee cost 8000d, beer 15000d at roadside store. haven try any other thing yet, rest first in hotel now.

v.killers
03-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Hmmmm I think we no fate... :D I will be in HCMC on 12 to 15 May, maybe June trip then.

Hahaha....Nvm, I can wait till July too....Mine ticket already confirmed:D

Sha_Gua75
04-05-2007, 04:38 AM
Bro sha-Gua75, naemlo

Cheers

During May. I not yet return to Singapore....after that wont be able to take long leave unless neccesary....:o

Octlong
04-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi all,

I am a newbie here in HCM.
Any bro still in Vietnam?
Very boring here.
Want to have a drink or chiong?

regards
Long

v.killers
05-05-2007, 12:47 AM
During May. I not yet return to Singapore....after that wont be able to take long leave unless neccesary....:o

If U are free and not back on May, Can PM me during my May trip in HCMC........:)

Cheers

Sha_Gua75
05-05-2007, 09:17 AM
If U are free and not back on May, Can PM me during my May trip in HCMC........:)

Cheers

When u in HCMC during May...I am still at USA.... :(

Botarbolampar
05-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Hi HCMC bros,

I've confirmed my flight to HCMC on 15th June to 18th June. Will be staying in Sunflower together with Snipeshot08.

Who else will be in HCMC during these period beside us:

1. Sgsnipe
2. Vkileers
3. Snipeshot08
4. Botarbolampar

Cheers

piratedking
05-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Cam on anh, I will try to book this hotel else will try lan lan 2. Worse no room, I will stay Windsor, my favor hotel.

bro, forgot about lan lan, I was told can bring fren back, but, when my fren try to bring one back, kena rejected. saying scare got police check. I was like fu%k. better book other hotel, unless u wan to try ur luck

naemlo
05-05-2007, 05:00 PM
bro, forgot about lan lan, I was told can bring fren back, but, when my fren try to bring one back, kena rejected. saying scare got police check. I was like fu%k. better book other hotel, unless u wan to try ur luck

Thanks for your info, I have booked Windsor Plaza which I often stay.

DeViLzAgEnT
05-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Thanks for your info, I have booked Windsor Plaza which I often stay.

hey Bros ...

I am going down HCM for a biz trip from May 8 to May 11 ... I am wondering which hotel I should stay ... I went once b4 and stayed in Amara Saigon ... Now I am wondering if I shld say in Amara again or perhaps Windor Plaza ... Any recommendations from u bros here??? ... :)

Asiarooms actually has Windsor Plaza at 5 star rating but cheaper rate than Amara which has onli got a 4 star rating ... That kinda confuses me ...

Anyway, was wondering if any bros might be free to show me around the fun in HCM as I din realli get to enjoy the last time I was there ... :p

Many thanks to u kind Bros in advance for ur help ...

naemlo
05-05-2007, 06:33 PM
I am going down HCM for a biz trip from May 8 to May 11 ... I am wondering which hotel I should stay ...

I will choose Windsor over Amara cos of the location which is in chinatown.

Asiarooms actually has Windsor Plaza at 5 star rating but cheaper rate than Amara which has onli got a 4 star rating ... That kinda confuses me ...

Cos the brand name.

KangTuo
06-05-2007, 01:10 PM
I've confirmed my flight to HCMC on 15th June to 18th June. Will be staying in Sunflower together with Snipeshot08.

Who else will be in HCMC during these period beside us:

1. Sgsnipe
2. Vkileers
3. Snipeshot08
4. Botarbolampar

Knowing the 4 of u, i bet this June trip will be damn happening... u guys sure enjoy all day n night...
Too bad i will not be there.... even so, its rather difficult for me to join u guys alone.

Bros who is there during this period can meet the '4 heavenly king'. I am sure you will enjoy cheonging with them.

Botarbolampar
06-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Knowing the 4 of u, i bet this June trip will be damn happening... u guys sure enjoy all day n night...
Too bad i will not be there.... even so, its rather difficult for me to join u guys alone.

Bros who is there during this period can meet the '4 heavenly king'. I am sure you will enjoy cheonging with them.

Hi bro,

Why don't you join us? BTW without you, like something missing lei.

Cheers

onion_rings
07-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Well this seem like a good place to cheong with bro here got so many KT & lobang...If there time & opportunity will definitely cheong with all the lao jiao over here :D Saw the cheong date on jun unforunately not avail till july :)

Reaper
07-05-2007, 03:53 PM

as i have mentioned so many times, there is no such thing as a ger-friendly hotel in HCMC. it is just that many "allow" you to bring back. especially for the mini hotels beucase they get most of their business from ST. you can check in and ask them if it is ok for you to bring your "GF" back later in the evening and they will 99% of the time say it is ok but at the end of the day if they say no, you also LPPL.....

piratedking
07-05-2007, 06:52 PM
as i have mentioned so many times, there is no such thing as a ger-friendly hotel in HCMC. it is just that many "allow" you to bring back. especially for the mini hotels beucase they get most of their business from ST. you can check in and ask them if it is ok for you to bring your "GF" back later in the evening and they will 99% of the time say it is ok but at the end of the day if they say no, you also LPPL.....

Yalor, sigh, Tat's why at the end of the day. my fren "LAN LAN" call me say can't bring gal back and "LAN LAN" look for another hotel. All because of "LAN LAN" :(

But to be fair, the hotel very clean, and I guess they just reno as well, everything look so new in the room as compare to others.

v.killers
08-05-2007, 03:38 AM
Well this seem like a good place to cheong with bro here got so many KT & lobang...If there time & opportunity will definitely cheong with all the lao jiao over here Saw the cheong date on jun unforunately not avail till july

Bro OR,

Since U are free, U can join me on July trip.......:D

I will be in HCMC on July......:p

v.killers
08-05-2007, 03:41 AM
When u in HCMC during May...I am still at USA.... :(

My God !!!!

Then I will wait until U are back, we can cheong in Sillypore small HCM.......:D

v.killers
08-05-2007, 03:42 AM

Bro,

Dun envy us.....still got July trip......:D

onion_rings
08-05-2007, 03:48 AM
Bro OR,

Since U are free, U can join me on July trip.......

I will be in HCMC on July......Mai play play hoh...July when har?Bo pian cos im not being Boss like u mah cannot suka suka take leave mah :p Need the exact date to apply leave hoh :D

naemlo
08-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Mai play play hoh...July when har?Bo pian cos im not being Boss like u mah cannot suka suka take leave mah :p Need the exact date to apply leave hoh :D

Hmmmm u interested in viet meh??

onion_rings
08-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Hmmmm u interested in viet meh??

As long as she's syt with C cupper den why not :D

naemlo
08-05-2007, 11:24 AM
As long as she's syt with C cupper den why not :D

Hmmmm a lot leh... u better prepare to store your siao n money... :D

onion_rings
08-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Hmmmm a lot leh... u better prepare to store your siao n money... :D

Lidat must wait for u as my personel okt gai xiao liao :D

piratedking
08-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Time to share my trip there.

Day 1

Touch down in the morning, head direct to Sun Flower hotel, KNN, been told no room. ARRRRRR. so work around the same street and spotted "Lan Lan", go in, check out the rate and allow to view the room, everything look very new, and while checking the room, I ask if can bring fren back, been told okay, as long as show the id card. Happy like f##k and booked 2 rooms, one for my fren, one for me.

Go to the Ben Thanh Market, walk walk abit, really nice to see the gals there wearing low cut. My fren eye keeps popping out. hee hee. End of tour, never buy anything, just look see look see. Then go sit at the road side coffee store, have some coffee before head back to the hotel to rest.

Later in the evening, buy a SIM card and contacted bro sgsnipe, what a super frenly bro we got here. :) we ops for salon first before makan. After the salon, we go to D5, makan Chinese food till full full; I like the yellow egg noodle. (aiyoh, forgot to buy one pack back from co-op, must get one next time). After dinner, he suggested we go check out Gossip, take a table near the bar; spotted two chicks working behind the bar damn chio... WOW. and bro sgsnipe say those chicks can sian one. I wish I like him, can keep coming back to HCM, like that I confirm go on sian lo.

More n more FL flowing in, we are surrounded by at least 15+ FL. Walau eh, really don’t know we go there hunt or being hunted. Manage to pick up before closing and we off for makan. My fren can’t wait thus go back to hotel direct. At makan place, phone ring and my fren told me can’t bring gal back. KNN. Asked him to come back to wait for us to makan first. Ended up paying another room. I will just skip the action in the room la.

Day 2

Start the second day late, we go site seeing at D1, take some picture to show people that we actually go there look see look see. Lolz. Nothing much to report on the day time. We try out another salon, ended up my fren not very happy with the gal as her skill not good.

Evening, we go makan at Vietnam restaurant. Even our bro sgsnipe never been to there, the food is nice. After makan, we went to Palace, opened 3bottle, damage quite high as the gals keep order fruits. KNN, like the fruits got gold inside like that. Sigh, should never bring gals out anymore.

Day 3

Nothing much on the day, except meet up with bro sgsnipe and his co-workers. KNN all ladies sia, he really know how to enjoy himself in HCM ler. Imagine the entire office, he is the only male. Now I know why he keeps return to HCM liao. Mua haa haa haa

Evening, same thing again, head back to Palace to finish up the balance, lucky this time round, not many plate of fruits, else I will just feed the gal with my banana will do la.

The lady waitress serves our table look so sweet. Three of us keep eyeing on her. She really the one you can bring to anywhere. Be it see your parent, bring to event etc, except bring to show your ba xa lar…

I bet I still miss out a lot of good places. Maybe next time then.

DeViLzAgEnT
08-05-2007, 06:53 PM
I will choose Windsor over Amara cos of the location which is in chinatown.

Cos the brand name.

Bro naemlo ...

Thanks for ur kind advice ... I have booked Windsor oredi ... :)

Now at BKK Suvarnabhumi Airport ... Flying off to HCM in 25 mins time ... Will be there till Friday May 11 ... Wondering if any nice Bros here care to show me around the fun of HCM??? ...

Perhaps Bro Sgsnipe can be my good host??? ... :p

Many thanks in advance ...

naemlo
08-05-2007, 08:20 PM

U will surprise with the quality of the hotel. Try the steak on the top floor, not bad. There is also live band performing, while u drinking with mm. It should be 1 of the tallest building there. Hug your mm n view HCMC, very lomatic. ;) Dun miss the Dim sum too. Too bad I miss u by a day, I will only touch down on 12/5.

KangTuo
08-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Bro OR,

Since U are free, U can join me on July trip.......

I will be in HCMC on July......
Mai play play hoh...July when har?Bo pian cos im not being Boss like u mah cannot suka suka take leave mah Need the exact date to apply leave hoh

Bro OR, v.killer is going with me in July.
Date: 06July-10July.

Me planning another trip in the 2nd half of September... will confirm the exact date before i leave for the July trip. And also waiting to see if any promo from tiger/jetstar pop up.

onion_rings
08-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Hug your mm n view HCMC, very lomatic Din realise LCB like u also know lomantic hoh :D

Bro KT, as long as it's july me shouldn't have any prblm at all...But still it better to cfm the date eariler so i can block leave 1st :)

naemlo
08-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Din realise LCB like u also know lomantic hoh :D

Now then u realise not too late lah.... there is a lot of lomatic things to do in HCMC other than lam tinh...;)

onion_rings
08-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Now then u realise not too late lah.... there is a lot of lomatic things to do in HCMC other than lam tinh...;)

What lam tinh??? Phut viet phom mai loo leh...Phom phut viet loo "ang u am"= I love u "am u ang"= U love me...I learn it from 51 pub few years back & tat all i know nia :D

naemlo
08-05-2007, 10:25 PM
What lam tinh??? Phut viet phom mai loo leh...Phom phut viet loo "ang u am"= I love u "am u ang"= U love me...I learn it from 51 pub few years back & tat all i know nia :D

Tiu, phut Thai khun dai mai? "Lam tinh" = "ao kan". Khun nee kow jai mai?

It should be "anh yeu em" and "em yeu anh". Normally "anh" is for elder and "em" is for younger ppl. Du ma, em hieu kg?

onion_rings
08-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Tiu, phut Thai khun dai mai? "Lam tinh" = "ao kan". Khun nee kow jai mai?

It should be "anh yeu em" and "em yeu anh". Normally "anh" is for elder and "em" is for younger ppl. Du ma, em hieu kg?

Phom phut phasa thai mai dai...ao kan tu tu wan dai lar...:D

Kuniang eh dun show off yr viet hoh...Later me also train to becum viet language expert keke! :cool:

onion_rings
08-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Sorry Dbl post!!!

sgsnipe
09-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Bro naemlo ...

Now at BKK Suvarnabhumi Airport ... Flying off to HCM in 25 mins time ... Will be there till Friday May 11 ... Wondering if any nice Bros here care to show me around the fun of HCM??? ...

Perhaps Bro Sgsnipe can be my good host??? ... :p

Many thanks in advance ...

Not around in hcmc. now in boring singapore. Will be back just before bro v.killer touch down in hcmc.

dotcommer26
09-05-2007, 12:29 AM
seems like alot of HCM bros here manz...

I go to HCMC once a month, hope to join you guys in the next trip during june. seems like a good date. I should be there for a week !

naemlo
09-05-2007, 01:24 AM
Kuniang eh dun show off yr viet hoh...Later me also train to becum viet language expert keke! :cool:

U spend 4 yrs in JC, u will learn a lot. Kow jai mai? chok dee. :D

bonkers69
09-05-2007, 01:27 AM
bro naelmo, khong ngu ah ?:D
by the way what is the charges for windor hotel huh.
Cam on.

v.killers
09-05-2007, 03:22 AM
Mai play play hoh...July when har?Bo pian cos im not being Boss like u mah cannot suka suka take leave mah Need the exact date to apply leave hoh

Bro,
Dun like that leh, I need to work for money leh....Money is my Boss...hehehe

Actual date: 6th of July till 10 of July......:D

Dun worry hor, If you cant make it on the above date, then I extend and wait for you sui bo? :D

v.killers
09-05-2007, 03:24 AM

Me planning another trip in the 2nd half of September... will confirm the exact date before i leave for the July trip. And also waiting to see if any promo from tiger/jetstar pop up.

Bro KT,

Let me know which date of September U are going...I may want to go too..:D

v.killers
09-05-2007, 03:26 AM
What lam tinh??? Phut viet phom mai loo leh...Phom phut viet loo "ang u am"= I love u "am u ang"= U love me...I learn it from 51 pub few years back & tat all i know nia

Walau Bro OR,

Never know U Yani thing also can....:D

Indian aey sai bo :eek:

v.killers
09-05-2007, 03:29 AM
Not around in hcmc. now in boring singapore. Will be back just before bro v.killer touch down in hcmc.

Bro sgsnipe,

Dun worry hor.....reach HCMC U wont feel boring liao.....:D

Wow !!! U become HCMC tour guide le....:p

onion_rings
09-05-2007, 04:07 AM
U spend 4 yrs in JC, u will learn a lot. Kow jai mai? chok dee.Phom mai meng pilchai mi neng yei yei, U 4 pi ti JC har phut jin jin mai??? Pilchai meng gan chok dee na krup...Fang dee dee hoh :D

Actual date: 6th of July till 10 of July......

Dun worry hor, If you cant make it on the above date, then I extend and wait for you sui bo?
Ok bro sui, will try to take leave on the abv date asap :D

snipeshot08
09-05-2007, 07:35 AM
Bro me planning another trip in the 2nd half of September... will confirm the exact date before i leave for the July trip. And also waiting to see if any promo from tiger/jetstar pop up.

Bro KT

Me also planning another trip in Aug or Sept, unfortunately Tiger 50% promo dun cover HCM:mad:

Update me if you managed to discover anything cos I need to book too...

Cheers bro.......Snipeshot08

snipeshot08
09-05-2007, 07:41 AM
seems like alot of HCM bros here manz...

I go to HCMC once a month, hope to join you guys in the next trip during june. seems like a good date. I should be there for a week !

Yes please feel free to join us or PM us, I normally goes there every alternate months to cheong there:D

On another matter,

Any bros got any recommendations on a romantic but not too upmarket place to have lunch or dinner in HCM?? Planning to have a birthday dinner with my gal but realised that my gal not too comfortable with too posh or too westernised places, any types of food also can......cam on rat nhieu in advance....

Cheers bro......Snipeshot08

snipeshot08
09-05-2007, 07:54 AM
Thanks to all for all the informative postings.

I would appreciate it if someone can tell me if it is relatively easy, or not, to bring a girl back to the room at Windsor and Caravelle Hotels.

Unfortunately not so easy, unless you asked the gal to book a separate room herself and come over to your room. The lower rates hotels may be easier but again depends on your luck and the security/hotel staff.

naemlo
09-05-2007, 09:45 AM
bro naelmo, khong ngu ah ?:D
by the way what is the charges for windor hotel huh.
Cam on.

Slept when u posted this....

Windsor plaza hotel is about 60USD per night.

naemlo
09-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I would appreciate it if someone can tell me if it is relatively easy, or not, to bring a girl back to the room at Windsor and Caravelle Hotels.

If u change ger everynights then it will be difficult to bring ger back to these 2 hotels.

Windsor allows ger to stay if she check in with u but you can't change ger cos everynights security will bring her to the recept and check the registered name with her ID. But there is still a loophole to bring different ger to your room which I recently discover. :D

Botarbolampar
09-05-2007, 12:40 PM

Hi bro,

You in Singland now. Shall we arrange for a drink together with Vkillers & Snipeshot08. Meet up TCSS lah.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
09-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes please feel free to join us or PM us, I normally goes there every alternate months to cheong there:D

On another matter,

Any bros got any recommendations on a romantic but not too upmarket place to have lunch or dinner in HCM?? Planning to have a birthday dinner with my gal but realised that my gal not too comfortable with too posh or too westernised places, any types of food also can......cam on rat nhieu in advance....

Hi bro,

Order room service, buy a few candles. Birthday dinner in the room.

Candles light dinner, romantic enough...........kekekeke

Just joking.hahahaha

Cheers

Botarbolampar
09-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Bro KT

Me also planning another trip in Aug or Sept, unfortunately Tiger 50% promo dun cover HCM:mad:

Wow...............so early plan already. If this June trip fruitful.
Aug/Sept on man.

Cheers

sgsnipe
09-05-2007, 02:33 PM
On another matter,

Romantic then go those dark glass Cafe - not for dinner though.

Bring her to any restaurant lah. The kind she is comfortable defintely not romantic:D

Go Phong Vy eat seafood and charge yourself up first, then go dark glass Cafe build up the mood, afterwhich go to disco and make her drunk. Drunk liao I would know where liao:rolleyes:

sgsnipe
09-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Hi bro,

You in Singland now. Shall we arrange for a drink together with Vkillers & Snipeshot08. Meet up TCSS lah.

Cheers

singapore cheong got alot of restrictions. So choose not to cheong.:D

Botarbolampar
09-05-2007, 02:42 PM

No problem.......see you in HCMC

Cheers

DeViLzAgEnT
09-05-2007, 02:58 PM

Bro sgsnipe ...

I still tot I can look u up for some advice and help ... Sadly I was robbed of almost SGD$1500 last night ... Blame it on my naviety ... carelessness and kind heartedness ... :(

I will relate my story to warn all bros soon ... But in the meantime, i need help or advice on how I can get some $$$ as I am only left with my credit cards and abt SGD$300 in cash ... I am only leaving HCM on Friday evening and still goin down BKK for 2 nites b4 heading back to Sg on Sunday ...

Apart from actually sufferring the penalty of cash advance using credit card ... is there any other way that I can withdraw cash for use??? ...

Hope u kind bros out there can advise me ... Better still if there are any kind bros currently here in HCM which can assist me ...

Many thanks in advance ... :(

naemlo
09-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Apart from actually sufferring the penalty of cash advance using credit card ... is there any other way that I can withdraw cash for use??? ...

Hope u kind bros out there can advise me ... Better still if there are any kind bros currently here in HCM which can assist me ...

I guess the best n easiest way is to withdraw money using your credit card. The bank charges is abt 20SGD. I doubt any bro can loan u big sum, unless u guys know each other well.

DeViLzAgEnT
09-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I guess the best n easiest way is to withdraw money using your credit card. The bank charges is abt 20SGD. I doubt any bro can loan u big sum, unless u guys know each other well.

Bro naemlo ...

Thanks for ur advice ... I know and am not lookin to borrow large sums of money from any bros as that is not so nice and how can i expect any to trust me easily ... haiz ...

I am juz wondering if it is better to withdraw money from the atm or actually go to the bank to withdraw using my credit card ... Alternative is I was wondering if it is better to juz go to the casinos here to draw cash out using my credit card as I understand we can do that ... Any advice??? ...

On another note, any bros here in HCM who can take me out to have a few drinks as I am quite lost here ... Perhaps even show me a good time here in HCM as I am now cooped up in my room at Windsor and not knowing where to go ... No worries ... I will not be askin u to pick the tab for me ... :o

Many thanks in advance ... :)

Botarbolampar
09-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Bro naemlo ...

On another note, any bros here in HCM who can take me out to have a few drinks as I am quite lost here ... Perhaps even show me a good time here in HCM as I am now cooped up in my room at Windsor and not knowing where to go ... No worries ... I will not be askin u to pick the tab for me ... :o

Many thanks in advance ... :)

Hi bro,

For those who is short of cash and need to draw more then what the ATM can provide (in case of emergency).

Can go to this place: Bank for investment and development of vietnam. Transaction centre 2. Address: 35 Le Loi, Quan 1, TP, HCMC. Tel: 08-9144805/7/8.

Cheers

naemlo
09-05-2007, 04:41 PM
I am juz wondering if it is better to withdraw money from the atm or actually go to the bank to withdraw using my credit card ...

2 ways u can do, which I did b4. Go to the any ATM which has PLUS for visa and CIRRUS/MAESTRO for Master to withdraw money if you have the PIN or go to any international bank n withdraw but remember to bring your passport.

On another note, any bros here in HCM who can take me out to have a few drinks as I am quite lost here ...

Dun worry much, now still early. Go downstair, just cross the road, the shop sell 1 of the best German beer. Drink till about 6 then facing Windsor, turn left go straight n cross the road, there is a chinese restuarant, "Da jia le". By the time u finish your dinner, go back for shower n prepare to go Gossip. There r mm waiting for u. :D

naemlo
09-05-2007, 04:43 PM
I still tot I can look u up for some advice and help ... Sadly I was robbed of almost SGD$1500 last night ... Blame it on my naviety ... carelessness and kind heartedness ... :(

Tell us the story since u nothing to do. :D

Botarbolampar
09-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Bro sgsnipe ...

Many thanks in advance ... :(

Hi bro,

You can also try the major Hotels with casinos, use your credit card to draw money from the Cashier. They charge between 3% - 5% fees.

Cheers

DeViLzAgEnT
09-05-2007, 05:14 PM
2 ways u can do, which I did b4. Go to the any ATM which has PLUS for visa and CIRRUS/MAESTRO for Master to withdraw money if you have the PIN or go to any international bank n withdraw but remember to bring your passport.

Dun worry much, now still early. Go downstair, just cross the road, the shop sell 1 of the best German beer. Drink till about 6 then facing Windsor, turn left go straight n cross the road, there is a chinese restuarant, "Da jia le". By the time u finish your dinner, go back for shower n prepare to go Gossip. There r mm waiting for u. :D

Bro naemlo,

Thanks for ur advice ... So I guess there are no bros here in HCM who can take me out tonight and tomorrow nite ... I was thinking of going down Volcano to take a look ... Which is better??? ... Volcano or Gossip??? ... :confused:

naemlo
09-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Volcano or Gossip??? ... :confused:

Gossip.... :D

DeViLzAgEnT
09-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Hi bro,

You can also try the major Hotels with casinos, use your credit card to draw money from the Cashier. They charge between 3% - 5% fees.

Cheers

Bro Botarbolampar ...

Thanks ... I was also thinking something along this idea ... Now just contemplating between going down to the bank to withdraw or going to the cashier at the casino ... I dun have my credit card pin and so i cant withdraw from the ATMs ... Was thinkin of perhaps using my POSB ATM card to withdraw instead ... haiz ... :(

DeViLzAgEnT
09-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Tell us the story since u nothing to do. :D

Bro naemlo ...

Think I realli suay ... I juz spent the last hour typing up what happened to me and I forgot to copy or save a back up of it b4 I click to submit my post ...

Now all my efforts has gone to waste ... Guess I juz have to spend another hour typing it up again later ... :(

DeViLzAgEnT
09-05-2007, 07:29 PM

Any bros out in this thread who is currently in HCMC??? ...

I am still stuck in my room reading thru the tons of threads ... Thinkin of goin out to check out the gals but sianz to go alone ... Realli hopin for some kind bros or kind bro who can at least catch a few beers with me during my short stay ...

At least I can talk to someone and relate the agony of my experience b4 checking out Gossip or ... :confused:

KangTuo
10-05-2007, 12:43 AM
singapore cheong got alot of restrictions. So choose not to cheong.

Aiya.. for me, HCM cheong got restriction. Only cheong till mad in Sillypore.

In HCM only can go disco and cafe with u guys.. :( of course tagging along will be my gal.

KangTuo
10-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Any bros got any recommendations on a romantic but not too upmarket place to have lunch or dinner in HCM?? Planning to have a birthday dinner with my gal but realised that my gal not too comfortable with too posh or too westernised places

Birthday - 2 things to buy.
1) Birthday cake..... I think the veit gals are still traditional on this... they would be very happy to have a cake.

2) Flowers.... this is a magical item to ALL gals. I bought 99 roses for S$35 only.... so cheap. how many roses i can get with S$35 in sillypore...

Romantic is not what the viet gal want bro.... Only sg gal want romantic and posh atmosphere. Romamtic is what we sg guy thinks that gal want. So dun need romantic.

Suggestion: dinner and wine in the hotel room. After that can lam tinh straightaway... dun need waste energy to travel back. Save the energy and use it on bed.. :D

Reaper
10-05-2007, 01:59 AM
At least I can talk to someone and relate the agony of my experience b4 checking out Gossip or ... :confused:

Go to the casinos and get money....you get it in USD...the lowest would be 2% commision (caravelle hotel) others go around 3%.....dont bother using POSB...unless you have a UOB account..than can head to the UOB bank at SOFITEL Hotel.....you can try your luck there.....

you lost your $ becuase of a ger????

Reaper
10-05-2007, 02:05 AM
Birthday - 2 things to buy.
1) Birthday cake..... I think the veit gals are still traditional on this... they would be very happy to have a cake.

2) Flowers.... this is a magical item to ALL gals. I bought 99 roses for S$35 only.... so cheap. how many roses i can get with S$35 in sillypore...

Romantic is not what the viet gal want bro.... Only sg gal want romantic and posh atmosphere. Romamtic is what we sg guy thinks that gal want. So dun need romantic.

Suggestion: dinner and wine in the hotel room. After that can lam tinh straightaway... dun need waste energy to travel back. Save the energy and use it on bed.. :D

Bring her for dinner first..than say bring her to a club.....most popular would be MGM..(Top floor is the disco)....ask her friends help you to buy the B'day cake for her and also the flowers.....not only is it romantic....but also she gets to show off to all her frends.....but then hor...you are sgsnipe...one of the "4 heavenly kings".....the ger would still be impress with you regardless of what.....

sgsnipe
10-05-2007, 02:45 AM
Bring her for dinner first..than say bring her to a club.....most popular would be MGM..(Top floor is the disco)....ask her friends help you to buy the B'day cake for her and also the flowers.....not only is it romantic....but also she gets to show off to all her frends.....but then hor...you are sgsnipe...one of the "4 heavenly kings".....the ger would still be impress with you regardless of what.....

:confused: not me who want to bring girl and celebrate. it is snipeshoot. All these events too troublesome liao. normally I will just ask the girl if she wants to lam tinh, other things I no interest.

piratedking
10-05-2007, 02:50 AM

On another matter,

Bro, try this one "Cac Mon An Hue". 367 An Duong Vuong, P3, Q5 Tel:8356347
But must tell you is Viet food first hor.

v.killers
10-05-2007, 02:50 AM
Ok bro sui, will try to take leave on the abv date asap :D

Hahaha....good sure welcome U de.....:D

v.killers
10-05-2007, 02:53 AM

In HCM only can go disco and cafe with u guys.. :( of course tagging along will be my gal.

Dun worry hor........I can go cheong with U in Sillypore :D

piratedking
10-05-2007, 02:54 AM

Can't come out for coffee meh? Dun tell me u dun drink SG Kopi now?? :D

v.killers
10-05-2007, 02:58 AM
Hi bro,

Cheers

Hey,

Bro sgsnipe can cheong in HCMC only lah........:D

But afternoon having coffee with him shouldnt be a problems....:p

v.killers
10-05-2007, 03:00 AM

Bro,

So how was the progress with your sillypore Viet gal liao? :D

DeViLzAgEnT
10-05-2007, 03:01 AM

Dear Bro naemlo ...

Din get to go to Gossip tonite as I slacked too much in my hotel room ... When I was about to leave the hotel, my bellboy fren told me its too late as Gossip closed at 12am ... So in the end, I went across the road to have supper and had 0.5l of the German draught beer which u recommended ... Pretty good beer ... Price was 24k Viet Dong for the 0.3l and 32k Viet Dong for 0.5l ... (SGD$1 = Approximately 10.5k Viet Dong)

Anyway, I was told by my bellboy fren that the drinks are pretty ex at Gossip ... Is it true??? ... What are the prices for beer and other forms of alcohol there??? ... How abt the gals??? ... I understand from the threads that I have read that the FLs charge abt USD$80 - USD$100??? ...

Hope u or other kind bros can clarify it for me ... Many thanks in advance ... :)

v.killers
10-05-2007, 03:02 AM
Bro KT

Bro,

I want to tag along leh........:D

piratedking
10-05-2007, 03:02 AM
Bro Botarbolampar ...

Thanks ... I was also thinking something along this idea ... Now just contemplating between going down to the bank to withdraw or going to the cashier at the casino ... I dun have my credit card pin and so i cant withdraw from the ATMs ... Was thinkin of perhaps using my POSB ATM card to withdraw instead ... haiz ... :(

My fren tried with ATM card, surcharge not much, I think aroun SGD6-20 per Transaction nia. hope this help.

and Gossip is the place for "super fast" pickup. I think the standard rate is USD100 but can go down to USD80 according to the bros here.

Octlong
10-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Hi,

I did tried to use my POSB ATM to withdraw money. No problem at all. I ever withdraw 2mil dongs and i check my bank is about 2mil dongs = SG$196 (not more than SG$200) if i am not wrong. So far i did it twice and no problem.

Regards
Long

onion_rings
10-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Hahaha....good sure welcome U de.....:D

Yes bro andy, till den u dun chak me till jialat jialat can liao Cheers! :D

naemlo
10-05-2007, 11:47 AM
my bellboy fren told me its too late as Gossip closed at 12am

Yes it closes very early....

... So in the end, I went across the road to have supper and had 0.5l of the German draught beer which u recommended ... Pretty good beer ... Price was 24k Viet Dong for the 0.3l and 32k Viet Dong for 0.5l ... (SGD$1 = Approximately 10.5k Viet Dong)

There r various type of German beer... I love them.

Anyway, I was told by my bellboy fren that the drinks are pretty ex at Gossip ... Is it true??? ... What are the prices for beer and other forms of alcohol there???

I can't remember the prices, it is either 5USD or 5SGD per can of beer and abt 100USD per bottle of Henessy.

... How abt the gals??? ... I understand from the threads that I have read that the FLs charge abt USD$80 - USD$100??? ...

Ya the price of FL is abt this. Entertainment in HCMC is very ex. :eek:

naemlo
10-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Yes bro andy, till den u dun chak me till jialat jialat can liao Cheers! :D

Ok dun chak u.... but suan u. :D

Reaper
10-05-2007, 12:06 PM
:confused: not me who want to bring girl and celebrate. it is snipeshoot. All these events too troublesome liao. normally I will just ask the girl if she wants to lam tinh, other things I no interest.

paiseh paiseh.......did not read properly......

snipeshot08
10-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Bro,

I want to tag along leh........:D

Tag simi sai!!! I already took you as confirmed liao:D

Cheerios bro...

snipeshot08
10-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Suggestion: dinner and wine in the hotel room. After that can lam tinh straightaway... dun need waste energy to travel back. Save the energy and use it on bed..

KNS Kangtuo you & Bro Sgsnipe have the same mindset, all lam thinh only, now you know why I never asked you guys for ideas during our outing:D

Cannot lah, she still virgin, cannot be so "zek ark".....:p

Good idea on the roses......where did you managed to buy yours??

Cheerios bro......Snipeshot08

snipeshot08
10-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Bro, try this one "Cac Mon An Hue". 367 An Duong Vuong, P3, Q5 Tel:8356347
But must tell you is Viet food first hor.

Thanks bro PK, give you my miserable 6 pts for your input lah:D

BTW - how's the environment?? Those typical outlets which has a lot of tourists?? Or the local joints??

Cheerios bro.......Snipeshot08

snipeshot08
10-05-2007, 02:43 PM

Bro Reap, guess your post was supposed to be meant for me....actually we are confirmed to go to MGM, just that I am hoping not to bring her leh:D , cause I saw Bro Kangtuo in this situation before and really can't enjoy himself:eek: , especially with sooooo many chio bu around and cannot do anything....damn sufferring....

Cheerios bro........Snpeshot08

DeViLzAgEnT
10-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Go to the casinos and get money....you get it in USD...the lowest would be 2% commision (caravelle hotel) others go around 3%.....dont bother using POSB...unless you have a UOB account..than can head to the UOB bank at SOFITEL Hotel.....you can try your luck there.....

you lost your $ becuase of a ger????

First and foremost ... I will like to thank all of you bros out here who has been nothing short of being very helpful ... Bros like naemlo, sgsnipe, Botarbolampar, piratedking, Octlong ... not forgetting Reaper and whoever else I might have missed ...

Yes ... Embarrassingly my $$ was stolen by a gal more due to my kindheartedness ... But I actually found out last nite that this gal or her group of gals actually operate daily juz outside across the road from Windsor's entrance ...

Last night, I was thinking of goin to Gossip and was chatting with my bellboy fren at the entrance when 3 American guys came storming back ... I briefly spoke to 1 of them and realised that they sufferred the same fate as me ...

The gals across the road will approach u askin u to go for an hr massage for USD$10 and even entice u with sex ... They will then lead u to this so called "Mini Hotel" which is actually Hotel Phuoc Loc Tho which is juz abt 20 meters to the left of the entrance of Windsor across the road ...

It was misleading when the gal lead u there as the entrance of the building is actually shared by a real proper massage/sauna establishment and also that of a cheap sleazy hotel ... The gal will then lead u up to a room in the sleazy hotel instead of bringin u to the proper massage/sauna place ...

While in the room, the gal will ask if u onli want massage or sex and quote sex at USD$50 which I declined ... She will then get u to go into the toilet saying tht she will take a shower for u ... It is when u are in the shower with ur clothings and belongings out in the room when her accomplices will strike ... I believe her accomplice will sneak into the room while u are in the toilet with her taking the shower ...

Hence, the mistakes committed were not ensuring the room was properly locked and bolted from the inside as well as bringing ur belongings into the toilet with u ...

But these gals are smart ... They onli take ur $$ but not all of it so that u might not initially think tht it has been stolen ... U might actually suspect that u have misplaced it ... However, they took a good 90% of whatever $$ u carry with u ... which was why I lost abt SGD$1000 and USD$300 ... haiz ...

Anyway, it seems like 1 of the Americans caught them trying to steal his money and a scuffle broke out ... The Americans were into their 50s I reckon but were all pretty big size ... The American relating their story to me told me that his fren initially wanted to kill the gal for it ...

The Americans then lodged a complaint with the Windsor night manager but I believe there is nothing the hotel can do as the gals operate outside of the hotel ...

Anyway, I hope by sharing this experience with fellow bros here will let u bros know the modus operandi of these gals and so will not fall into the same trap as silly me ... All I can say was that I had no intention of havin sex with the gal and I onli went with her cos she was frenly and sounded pitiful sayin she havent had any customers for the day ... She was quite insistent even though I rejected her many times ... She also spoke pretty good english ... But it seems like my kind heartedness was my failure ... haiz ...

Hope bros out here will not suffer the same fate as me in future ... :(

DeViLzAgEnT
10-05-2007, 02:54 PM
On a happier note ... Yesterday evening as I was feelin bored and all cooped up in my hotel room ... I decided to go down to the hotel's massage/sauna for relaxation ... It was quite ex I reckon at 150k Viet Dong (or USD$9.50) for an hr massage ... But as I was too lazy to go anywhere else and they accept credit card since I am quite low on cash ... So i juz went ahead ...

Nothin much ... At the end, paid almost USD$30 for everythin including tips to the gal who did quite a good massage and also HJ ... Nothing fantastic but at least get to relieve myself a bit ... I know its a bit on the ex side and some bros might flame me ... But pardon me as I was still suffering a bit from my previous nite encounter ... HAIZ ... :o

naemlo
10-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Hope bros out here will not suffer the same fate as me in future ... :(

Hmmm there is a safe in the hotel room. Make use of it.

For me, in any country, I will put all my valuable stuffs in the safe. I normally dun bring my wallet, I bring 1 credit card n some cash when I go out. If anyone wants to rob or con me, the most is abt 100SGD n my credit card. :D

BTW y did u bring so much money when u go walk walk??

naemlo
10-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Nothin much ... At the end, paid almost USD$30 for everythin including tips to the gal who did quite a good massage and also HJ ... Nothing fantastic but at least get to relieve myself a bit ... I know its a bit on the ex side and some bros might flame me ... But pardon me as I was still suffering a bit from my previous nite encounter ... HAIZ ... :o

U can try the massage behind Windsor. On the main road facing the lobby, turn left then turn right go staight, u will passby some goldsmith.... on the right there is a hotel. The massage is cheaper there.

DeViLzAgEnT
10-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Hmmm there is a safe in the hotel room. Make use of it.

For me, in any country, I will put all my valuable stuffs in the safe. I normally dun bring my wallet, I bring 1 credit card n some cash when I go out. If anyone wants to rob or con me, the most is abt 100SGD n my credit card. :D

BTW y did u bring so much money when u go walk walk??

Bro naemlo ...

It is also my usual practice to onli carry the bare minimal amount of $$ when I go out ... However, after I checked into my hotel ... My Viet customer was in my room with me ... So I din have the time to actually sort out my valuables and din wanna do that in front of him ... After dinner with him, I came back to the hotel and then decided to go walk around to have a quick check around the area ...

I did think of coming back into my room first and put my money in the room but was feelin lazy ... While in the toilet with the gal, the tot that my valuables was outside in the room did come across me ... But i tot perhaps I was juz being oversensitive ... Guess it was a combination of all factors which resulted in my loss ... HAIZ ... :(

DeViLzAgEnT
10-05-2007, 03:08 PM
U can try the massage behind Windsor. On the main road facing the lobby, turn left then turn right go staight, u will passby some goldsmith.... on the right there is a hotel. The massage is cheaper there.

Bro naemlo,

I think u are referring to the massage beside the hotel that I was robbed ... It is across the road from Windsor's entrance, rite??? ...

Initially I tot tht the gal was leadin me to the massage place but in the end I was led up into the room of the hotel where it all happened ... :(

DeViLzAgEnT
10-05-2007, 03:11 PM
If u change ger everynights then it will be difficult to bring ger back to these 2 hotels.

Windsor allows ger to stay if she check in with u but you can't change ger cos everynights security will bring her to the recept and check the registered name with her ID. But there is still a loophole to bring different ger to your room which I recently discover. :D

hey Bro naemlo ...

As it is my last nite here in HCMC, can u pls kindly impart me ur secret on how I can bring a gal back into my room for some action without havin to incur any additional charges??? ...

I am hopin to at least get a bonk here in HCMC before I leave ... Many thanks in advance for ur advice ... :D

naemlo
10-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Bro naemlo,

I think u are referring to the massage beside the hotel that I was robbed ... It is across the road from Windsor's entrance, rite??? ...

Nope not directly across..... beside that hotel (not windsor) if u facing it, on the right there is a big market.

naemlo
10-05-2007, 03:25 PM
I am hopin to at least get a bonk here in HCMC before I leave ... Many thanks in advance for ur advice ... :D

Read my pm to u... it is my secret... shhhhhh:D

DeViLzAgEnT
10-05-2007, 03:38 PM

Bro naemlo ...

Received and read ur PM liaoz ... Many thanks to ur help ... I also PM u my thanks in return ... Hope to be able to catch some action with u and ur guys soon ... :D

DeViLzAgEnT
10-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Nope not directly across..... beside that hotel (not windsor) if u facing it, on the right there is a big market.

Wow ... Bro naemlo, u are confusing me liaoz ... :confused:

No worries ... I will go down to recce around ... Thanks ... :)

Reaper
10-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Bro naemlo,

Initially I tot tht the gal was leadin me to the massage place but in the end I was led up into the room of the hotel where it all happened ... :(

Let me direct you....walk out of your hotel onto the main road.....turn right and walk straight....wen you hit the junction..turn right again and keep walking straight....this time...the hotel should be on your ride hand side....keep walking straight away from the hotel.....about 50 metres....(behind the hotel) you should see a sign board that says Ceaser massage on you ride hand side....

naemlo
10-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Let me direct you....

Reaper knows me well.... :D

sudsoz
10-05-2007, 08:30 PM

If you don't want to share information then f*** off. Its probably busllshit anyway.

piratedking
10-05-2007, 11:31 PM

BTW - how's the environment?? Those typical outlets which has a lot of tourists?? Or the local joints??

Dun think will have a lot of tourists, even our bro sgsnipe never been to this place. Is not a big place, but the setup is clean and we all love the foods. we went there around 8 plus and most people start leaving, kind of like if you booked the entire place for you and your gal. :D

And thanks for the points!!

naemlo
11-05-2007, 02:04 AM
If you don't want to share information then f*** off. Its probably busllshit anyway.

Count yourself unlucky, I'm in a bad mood now.

I have been in this forum for long n with my 1500 rep pt, whether i fucking bullshit or not, ppl can verify it. Dun come n fuck me. I choose to reply who I want to. U r 1 of the asshole, I chose not to reply. Check with DeViLzAgEnT, did I fucking bullshit with him??? Grow up n if u can get the fucking fact right that I fucking bullshit, u can confront me, if I'm fucking bullshit, I can give my fucking 1500 to u. Grow up my boy. :mad: What warrant me that I must share my lobang with u?? BTW count yourself lucky, u r 1 of few who I fuck in this forum. Not happy report to boss, Sam. 1 last sentence fucking asshole.

tellmiwhy
11-05-2007, 02:39 AM

Dun anyhw f others for nt sharing. Ppl choose who they want to share with and what they want to share. For this i zap u.

tellmiwhy

sgsnipe
11-05-2007, 03:30 AM
Dun think will have a lot of tourists, even our bro sgsnipe never been to this place. Is not a big place, but the setup is clean and we all love the foods. we went there around 8 plus and most people start leaving, kind of like if you booked the entire place for you and your gal. :D

And thanks for the points!!

That restaurant serve Hue City food. It is on the upmarket side, that's why not so many people. Most shophouse restaurant dont look big, because there are more than 1 floor:D More of a family, business crowd kind of restaurant. It is at An Dong Vuong in D5. Cant remember the number.

sgsnipe
11-05-2007, 03:54 AM
Bro naemlo ...

It is also my usual practice to onli carry the bare minimal amount of $$ when I go out ... However, after I checked into my hotel ... My Viet customer was in my room with me ... So I din have the time to actually sort out my valuables and din wanna do that in front of him ... After dinner with him, I came back to the hotel and then decided to go walk around to have a quick check around the area ...

I did think of coming back into my room first and put my money in the room but was feelin lazy ... While in the toilet with the gal, the tot that my valuables was outside in the room did come across me ... But i tot perhaps I was juz being oversensitive ... Guess it was a combination of all factors which resulted in my loss ... HAIZ ... :(

Bro DeViLzAgEnT, an expensive lesson lieh. Apologies for not being there to help you.

For bros travelling to hcmc, this thread already provide some warnings on what to do and what not to do. 200-300SGD is more than enough to move around the city for 1 day. Bring girls to any hotel will require the girl to leave their IC with the recept. If the recept does not retain the girl's IC, you better dont go into that hotel.

HCMC has alot of pretty girls. Gossip disco is easy to pick up the FL. Just dont be shy. Dong Kinh KTV has enough girls to choose from. For first time visitors, these 2 places are the most advisable places to visit to look for girls.

For other bros travelling to HCMC, take care of your belongings at all time. I did lose a couple of hundred before when I was lazy and left my cash laying around.

Octlong
11-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Hi sgsnipe,

Yesterday night, DeViLzAgEnT and i went to Gossip but it was closed.
By the way, Dong Kinh KTV, where is it located?

Thanks

Regards
Long

Botarbolampar
11-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi bro Sgsnipe,

Good and Sincere advise. Thanks so much.

See you in HCMC.

Cheers

sgsnipe
11-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Hi sgsnipe,

Yesterday night, DeViLzAgEnT and i went to Gossip but it was closed.
By the way, Dong Kinh KTV, where is it located?

Thanks

Regards
Long

Dong Kinh Hotel
106-108 Tran Tuan Khai
P5, Q5

The massage is on the second floor, KTV is on the 5th floor, Disco on the 6th Floor.

best123
11-05-2007, 10:26 AM

hey, it's not fair for you to say that....everyone is entitled to their own info and he chooses if he wants to share it...

Sha_Gua75
11-05-2007, 11:13 AM
I have been in this forum for long n with my 1500 rep pt, whether i fucking bullshit or not, ppl can verify it.

Ya ya I verify that you bullshit on you are a GOOD BOY :D

v.killers
11-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Ok dun chak u.... but suan u. :D

Originally Posted by onion_rings
Yes bro andy, till den u dun chak me till jialat jialat can liao Cheers!

AGREED !!!!!! :D

v.killers
11-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Tag simi sai!!! I already took you as confirmed liao:D

Cheerios bro...

Hahahaha......

Cam ON Nhieu Nhieu.........:D

v.killers
11-05-2007, 01:54 PM

Hey,

6pts is miserable, then my 2pts is pathetic lor :(

v.killers
11-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Cannot lah, she still virgin, cannot be so "zek ark".....

Hey, if U think is "zek ark" then can pass to me wan hor...:p

snipeshot08
11-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey, if U think is "zek ark" then can pass to me wan hor...

Harlow brudder not your type lah, plain plain one, soooo many chio bu there you wana come di xiao di xiao:rolleyes: , anyway I already invested too much so dun come kacheow kacheow, shoo shoo go away:D

Cheerios............Snipeshot08

v.killers
11-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Harlow brudder not your type lah, plain plain one, soooo many chio bu there you wana come di xiao di xiao, anyway I already invested too much so dun come kacheow kacheow, shoo shoo go away

Cheerios............Snipeshot08

Bro,

I Joking joking only nia leh.......;) I will be meeting another Viet Gal i know recently, she will be in HCMC during on my May trip.......:D

DeViLzAgEnT
11-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Bro DeViLzAgEnT, an expensive lesson lieh. Apologies for not being there to help you.

For bros travelling to hcmc, this thread already provide some warnings on what to do and what not to do. 200-300SGD is more than enough to move around the city for 1 day. Bring girls to any hotel will require the girl to leave their IC with the recept. If the recept does not retain the girl's IC, you better dont go into that hotel.

HCMC has alot of pretty girls. Gossip disco is easy to pick up the FL. Just dont be shy. Dong Kinh KTV has enough girls to choose from. For first time visitors, these 2 places are the most advisable places to visit to look for girls.

For other bros travelling to HCMC, take care of your belongings at all time. I did lose a couple of hundred before when I was lazy and left my cash laying around.

Bro sgsnipe ...

No worries ... I am sure there will be many other chances in future when u can help me out ... U can always show me where are all the beautiful ladies and fun ... :)

As for my bad experience, I hope it serves as a warning to me for all future trips be it to anywhere else in the world ... Hope it will also serve as a warning for all bros out here ... Hope everyone can enjoy without having to pay expensively for it ... :D

hmmm ... Regarding Gossip, I went down with Bro Octlong last nite and it was closed ... From wht i understand, a disco in Hanoi was recently raided by the police ... So all the discos here in HCMC especially those famous with lotsa FLs are lying low ... So some of them are closed ... Even if they are opened ... They close exactly on the dot at 12 midnite ... So one can hardly find any action after 12 midnite loh ... haiz ...

Octlong
11-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Dong Kinh Hotel
106-108 Tran Tuan Khai
P5, Q5

The massage is on the second floor, KTV is on the 5th floor, Disco on the 6th Floor.

Thanks! sgsgsnip
Got free time want to go look see look see.
Anythings to take note of?

Thanks again

Regards
Long

piratedking
11-05-2007, 04:28 PM
hmmm ... Regarding Gossip, I went down with Bro Octlong last nite and it was closed ... From wht i understand, a disco in Hanoi was recently raided by the police ... So all the discos here in HCMC especially those famous with lotsa FLs are lying low ... So some of them are closed ... Even if they are opened ... They close exactly on the dot at 12 midnite ... So one can hardly find any action after 12 midnite loh ... haiz ...

I bet bro sgsnipe knows where the FLs head to makan after the place close. You might want to ask him?

Bro sgsnipe,
Sorry hor, , make u like street directory like that. :D

BTW, in SG, u not even come out for coffee ah? Want to buy you coffee for ur kindness ler, how? Or meaning I die die must fly to HCMC to buy you coffee ah? :eek:

Reaper
11-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Thanks! sgsgsnip
Got free time want to go look see look see.
Anythings to take note of?

Thanks again

Regards
Long

english name is called T.o.k.y.o Hotel Good place to go if you dont speak viet because most of the gers there can speak either cantonese or manadarin. Ask for Leung Jie, she will take care of you.

Side track...$$$$$ floor got disco meh?? the last time I went there macahm like nite club with dance floor....and with live band....

snipeshot08
11-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Bro,

I Joking joking only nia leh..... I will be meeting another Viet Gal i know recently, she will be in HCMC during on my May trip.......

I know bro, no worries;)

Wah you neglect your Thanh Long gal liao ah??? Now got xing huan liao izit??:D

Cheerios bro.....Snipeshot08

KLKOOL
11-05-2007, 05:41 PM

Hahaha, u wanna f*** the Fingered One ??? U wait for my present horr my boh liao fren :rolleyes:

[BTW, the bullshit is now all over you]

KangTuo
11-05-2007, 05:43 PM
I bet bro sgsnipe knows where the FLs head to makan after the place close. You might want to ask him?

Confirm bro sgsnipe sure knows where to have supper. He brought us there after cheong MGM. I seated facing outside the resturant. Was eating and looking at the gals.. whaoo...

Reaper
11-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Confirm bro sgsnipe sure knows where to have supper. He brought us there after cheong MGM. I seated facing outside the resturant. Was eating and looking at the gals.. whaoo...

Let me guess.....some where along Nguyen Trai????

onion_rings
11-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Ok dun chak u.... but suan u. LCB dun talk too much lar...Come to tcss thread leh...We will be waiting patiently :D

AGREED !!!!!! Andy u seem to be beri happy hoh :D

v.killers
12-05-2007, 07:18 AM
I know bro, no worries

Wah you neglect your Thanh Long gal liao ah??? Now got xing huan liao izit??

Cheerios bro.....Snipeshot08

Hahaha......

New Xing huan will be arriving on the 19th, So First two days will go out with thanh Long gal, then after that will go out with xing huan.....:D

Dont know can handle both together anot....:p

v.killers
12-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Andy u seem to be beri happy hoh :D

NNCK........I already Bar liao....bullets proof, nvm wan.......:D

KangTuo
12-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Dont know can handle both together anot....

huh? you wanna handle both together for 'xuan fei'?
that is a great idea bro.. heehee

chanyboy
12-05-2007, 05:42 PM
The news in the ST papers (Sg version) today doesn't paint a gd pix of happening at Vn now..with the Hanoi's NCentury case, and country-wide sweeping to track drug/pros/... maybe not a good time to head to Vn for the moment...?:(

jackbl
12-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Is it a chinese restaurant with name like tan hai xxx ... i cant remember much. That place very crowded at 1am.

KangTuo
12-05-2007, 06:32 PM

Is it a chinese restaurant with name like tan hai xxx ... i cant remember much. That place very crowded at 1am.

u are right bros.
The food is good... the envirionment after midnight also good..

KangTuo
12-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Just happen to find the name card of the hotel i stay when i was in HCMC in April. For bros who dun mind staying away from Q1, can try this place.

Hotel Hoa Huong Duong aka Sunflower hotel.
Add: 821-823 Le Hong Phong (nd), P12, Q10, HCMC, VN
Room rate: USD$22 for a normal room, USD$30 for a bigger room.
Wireless Internet access is available.

I dun know if it is the same mgmt as the Sunflower hotel in Q1.

bustymilk
12-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Hi,

Any idea where can I get reliable interpretor in Vietnam to work in one of the province?

Who has any vietnamese friends or relatives (males or females) who are willing to work as interpretors, do let me know. Food and accommandation will be provided.

Reaper
13-05-2007, 01:34 AM
u are right bros.
The food is good... the envirionment after midnight also good..

eeerrr...the food there is quite average....many other places that are better....in my opinion.....because I am quite particular about food....
the main reason to go there is to go see FLs.....and thats where i get most of my contacts from....;)