PDA

View Full Version : HC with Ang Mo Gal

BigD
16-01-2004, 10:30 PM
Any bro know of nice HC with Ang Mo gal working? PLs recommend leh!

gedangsa
16-01-2004, 11:58 PM
Pls do a search b4 u get flame.

Usually cannot find ang moh in HC unless they are a PR here. Cannot get approval from AV, I think

Go Geylang if u wanna fuck an Ang Moh, those FL ones

Tomahawk
17-01-2004, 12:06 PM
with the risk of getting flamed, can i know why ang mohs can't work in hc's unless they have pr status? why do malaysians have this previlege? just curious.

tomahawk

globetrotter
17-01-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by BigD
Any bro know of nice HC with Ang Mo gal working? PLs recommend leh!

Long, long time ago there was an Ang-mo girl working out of the HC at the ANA Hotel in the Tanglin area. I tried her once and believe me it was totally not worth it.

TomHarryDick
17-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Long long time ago, there was one working in the HC in a hotel at Cairnhill. Only tried her once. Look so so. Not sure if she is still there.

leonkim1
17-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Just to share my limited experience on this….

Quite some time agao (early 90s) there was one at the HC at Boulevard Hotel. Believe her name was Jane or something like that. Remembered that she said she was a part time school teacher in S’pore from UK. Massage was so-so. When it came to special, she encouraged me to book another session so that “we can take our time”. Being young (well, younger than now anyway) and horny, I agreed. Cost me $120 (which was ex at that time but what the hell, it’s an experience!) FJ wasn’t good – her reaction was quite deadpan... so, wasted.

In fact, from the few times I had AMs, I find them to be very professional and lacking the gf feeling somehat. I find Malay girls to be (or at least they pretend to be) most passionate, and to a certain extent, the Thais too.

Anyway, now that I am older and still horny, I’d be interested if some of you kind brudders can share this kang thow as well.

Cheers,
Noel.

gedangsa
17-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Tomahawk
with the risk of getting flamed, can i know why ang mohs can't work in hc's unless they have pr status? why do malaysians have this previlege? just curious.

tomahawk

From what I know, the AV only approved the following girls to work in HC:-

1.Singaporean
2.PR
3.Malaysian

Why ? I oso dun know, I suppose (guess only) that is in order to have form of control. Eg, If girls from PRC is approved to work in HC, then the HC will be flooded with PRC... I suppose the only the AV can answer accurately

LEE76
17-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

1.Singaporean
2.PR
3.Malaysian

But PDMM can't fulfil any one of your 3 criteria
so they all illegal workers ?? :confused:

noppensg
22-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by LEE76
But PDMM can't fulfil any one of your 3 criteria
so they all illegal workers ?? :confused:

Tui na shops do not come under the HC category and initially not governed by the HC regulations. Also, PDMMs do not need to apply for licence like the HC gals. They are not illegal to work in tui na shops before the MOM comes in with more rules.

FallenAngel
22-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Let me see if my assumptions makes sense.

If only PR and Singaporeans are allowed to work in HC, the HCs will be short of gals because not many PRs and Singaporeans are willing to work in HC so the next best choice is to include the closest neighbouring country Malaysia into the picture.

Why only Malaysia? if PRC are allowed to work in HC, then they will have to allow the thais, the pinos, the viets, the indos, etc, which will make the HC scene into a mess. Malaysia being the closest to Singapore and the only country which we can travel to by land can be used to justify the choice. Besides, if PRC are allowed to work in HC, they are going to wipe out the others, just look at how they wipe out their competition at KTVs.

PDMM at tui na shops by right should cater only healthy massage, with so many young people getting all kinds of sickness nowadays due to stress, eating habits and lack of exercise, tui na shops provides one of the way to help reduce that, it is something good to add to this small island.

eighty2
23-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

1.Singaporean
2.PR
3.Malaysian

Why ? I oso dun know, I suppose (guess only) that is in order to have form of control. Eg, If girls from PRC is approved to work in HC, then the HC will be flooded with PRC... I suppose the only the AV can answer accurately

should suggest to them

Jap
Korean
Thai
Ang Mo
and PRC

FallenAngel
23-01-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by eighty2
should suggest to them Jap Korean Thai Ang Mo and PRC
I think one can still find very small amount of thais and prcs littered among different HCs around Singapore, they are probably singapore prs. As for pure jap, korean and ang mo prs, maybe the hc deal is not attractive enough to entice them to work there. Its not exactly easy work, besides the sex, they have to massage good as well which lots of gals who first started are complaining of pains in the hands and arms, I guess its easier to be FLs who just provide pure sex only and do away with the massage.