PDA

View Full Version : Ah Ping (MILF Classic looking - Clean massage no hanky panky)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hoon Dan
24-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Just returned from an refreshing and rejuvinating massage this afternoon.

Ah Ping, very pleasant lady, courteous and very polite in terms of service and conversation, well-mannered petite lady with oriental demure looks$

Her massage was wonderful, strength just nice at the right place. Hit me at all the right points and also can advise what to avoid to not get these pains!$She learnt her massage from some blind masters in PRC.
I screamed out a few times too, feel damn good, gotta tell her the right amount of pressure that u like!
She covered every inch of my body from head to toe with her powerful fingers, not like those piano players, she has strong hands! Well her skill is good & relaxing, managing to ease up all the pain & strain on my back.

Able to hold a conversation and good listener too!

After the real massage, she poured oil on my ass crack and the sexy massage begins.
Really special and sensual. Woke my little brother up effortlessly with her skills on my balls and shaft and asshole were superb, didn't take long to spurt my$cum all over the bed and some on my stomach.
Cleaned me up and gave me a finishing big head massage.

Almost fall asleep when she doing head massage.That's the best head massage i had so far.

Even better than paying for clean and expensive massages.

Really value for money

Bros pls respect her as she's trying to make a decent living to support her family back home.

I must say that she is a professional and not a time watcher.

PS: She only provide massage
No Hanky Panky pls
Nothing
Only for pure massage
Damage: $60/2hrs

Do treat her nice with respect,thank You
Pls post FR as support
Thank you

Look : 6.5/10
Ht : 1.65m
Wt : 53kg
Services :Massage 9/10 (One of the top rated PRC massuer as good as Xiao juan), Gua Sha
Damage : 60 + rm + 20 tips$(No Hanky panky)

Customer service: 9/10 (Nice conversationalist)
RTM: going to make her my weekly stress reliever!

wtf_haha
24-11-2009, 11:39 PM
hi bro, interested to try.. can share ctc?

kokopig
24-11-2009, 11:56 PM
Hi, Bro can I have her ctc as well

anti
25-11-2009, 12:32 AM
hi bro, interested to try, can share her contact?

hanky_panky
25-11-2009, 12:33 AM
No Hanky Panky pls
Nothing
Only for pure massage

what's your definition of no hanky panky?

If she's not doing even a HJ..then you shdnt mentioned what she did for you..

just my 2cents worth

mr nokia
25-11-2009, 01:59 AM
can i have her number

blk437
25-11-2009, 02:15 AM
Bro can drop me an email for her contact? Thanks in advance!

Hoon Dan
25-11-2009, 11:05 AM
what's your definition of no hanky panky?

If she's not doing even a HJ..then you shdnt mentioned what she did for you..

just my 2cents worth
thanks for the interest, no hanky panky is no autoroam and no fj, bj

just hj, hope this clears up

Noobpoke
25-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Pm contact thanks in advance:D

surf8
25-11-2009, 11:50 AM
thanks for the interest, no hanky panky is no autoroam and no fj, bj

just hj, hope this clears up

HI bro,

Can share her contact?

Thanks in advance,..

nqlfkr
25-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Ah Ping, ......
Services :Massage 9/10 (One of the top rated PRC massuer as good as Xiao juan), Gua Sha

Bros, cn pm me her number? Long time never try good massage liao, thanks and will FR after visit her.

ricksim19
25-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Bros, can pm me her number?

hornboar
25-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Bro, pls do share the ctc, wld want a strong massage man. cheers

Hoon Dan
25-11-2009, 10:27 PM
all pm replied

do pm me for her solid massage services!

murali
26-11-2009, 03:51 AM
nice find, camping for FRs

miketan
26-11-2009, 04:19 AM
camping...

Hoon Dan
26-11-2009, 02:53 PM
quite a few bros have gone for her massage and seems like 1 of them is a RTM, any FR on her?

jamshoot
26-11-2009, 06:08 PM

Ah Ping, very pleasant lady, courteous and very polite in terms of service and conversation, well-mannered petite lady with oriental demure looks$

Her massage was wonderful, strength just nice at the right place. Hit me at all the right points and also can advise what to avoid to not get these pains!$She learnt her massage from some blind masters in PRC.
I screamed out a few times too, feel damn good, gotta tell her the right amount of pressure that u like!
She covered every inch of my body from head to toe with her powerful fingers, not like those piano players, she has strong hands! Well her skill is good & relaxing, managing to ease up all the pain & strain on my back.

After the real massage, she poured oil on my ass crack and the sexy massage begins.
Really special and sensual. Woke my little brother up effortlessly with her skills on my balls and shaft and asshole were superb, didn't take long to spurt my$cum all over the bed and some on my stomach.

Almost fall asleep when she doing head massage.That's the best head massage i had so far.

Really value for money

Bros pls respect her as she's trying to make a decent living to support her family back home.

No Hanky Panky pls
Nothing
Only for pure massage

Pls post FR as support
Thank you

Bro

I am looking somethin' like this ... can share contact

Thanks man

ashley roy
26-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Hi bro,

Would be appreciate if you can pm me. Thanks!

Hoon Dan
26-11-2009, 11:02 PM
all pm replied for tonite

enjoy the relaxing massage!

do feedback if service needs improvement ;)

jsracing
27-11-2009, 02:35 AM

Really value for money

No Hanky Panky pls
Nothing
Only for pure massage

Pls post FR as support
Thank you

Bros, can pm me her number? Long time never try good massage, thanks

marvin55
27-11-2009, 04:42 AM
hi bro. can i have her contact ? pm me.

sendyo
27-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Bro pls pass me her contact. Tks

sexsearcher
27-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Hi bro,very keen. can I hv her contact?
thanks...

Hoon Dan
27-11-2009, 07:22 PM
fellow massage lovers, pm has been replied, do check your pm inbox

Hoon Dan
27-11-2009, 10:53 PM

take note she only speaks chinese, she's only trying to earn decent $ pls dun harass her wif non stop sms, thanks

micyong
27-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Pm me the c/n, Thanks bro !

Hoon Dan
28-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Pm me the c/n, Thanks bro !
pls check your pm box, replied!

wackyboy
28-11-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm interested too! Can you PM me with details? Thanks!

Hoon Dan
28-11-2009, 04:23 PM
quite a few bros have gone for her massage and seems like 1 of them is a RTM, any FR on her?

Hoon Dan
28-11-2009, 11:02 PM

neotan
28-11-2009, 11:20 PM
mind to give contact?

massagesoil
28-11-2009, 11:45 PM
bro can pm me ctc
thanks

Hoon Dan
29-11-2009, 08:37 AM
all PM replied, do check your inbox ;)

enjoy the relaxing massage :)

Hoon Dan
29-11-2009, 01:13 PM
all pm replied, do check inbox

badbatman
29-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Had a session with Ah Ping recently. While waiting for her, was very excited what type of appearance will i get. Just hope that is not those auntie type with good massage but appearance CMI one.

Ding Dong, wow pian excited liao and look into the door eye hole, (^-^) very sexy lady wearing a very sexy dress. The skirt Si Bei short lor. I beri beri high liao. Invited her in and had a closer look at her. Indeed she is quite pretty (those MILF type) and had a model body.

The massage started with just the right strength and she always ask me if the strength is enuf. Service is good and she knew where are the spots on the body that can release my stress. She is not a time watcher and she just focus on the massage and after the whole massage over, she will ask you if you need to release (only HJ hor dont think too much guys).

As for how she treat your bro, pls find out yourself because she very service orientated and i dun really noe how to describe. But shiork lor.

Overall:

Face: 7.5 (MILF Type)
Body: 9.0
Boobs: A+
Service: 10
Massage: 9
RTM: Most likely if i need a good massage and also if Vit M permits.

Hope you guys enjoy!!

Hoon Dan
29-11-2009, 11:31 PM

do feedback if service needs improvement

rushtolive
30-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Hi Bro, I would like to have a strong massage as u had mentioned. Thks in advance.

Hoon Dan
30-11-2009, 09:59 AM

Hoon Dan
30-11-2009, 01:57 PM
bum up the thread

Hoon Dan
30-11-2009, 07:26 PM
bum up thread for the evening!

Hoon Dan
30-11-2009, 10:59 PM

sighter76
30-11-2009, 11:34 PM
Can i have the contact.
Thanks

Hoon Dan
01-12-2009, 07:47 AM
Can i have the contact.
Thanks
check ur inbox

powertool69
01-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Had a session with Ah Ping recently. While waiting for her, was very excited what type of appearance will i get. Just hope that is not those auntie type with good massage but appearance CMI one.

Ding Dong, wow pian excited liao and look into the door eye hole, (^-^) very sexy lady wearing a very sexy dress. The skirt Si Bei short lor. I beri beri high liao. Invited her in and had a closer look at her. Indeed she is quite pretty (those MILF type) and had a model body.

The massage started with just the right strength and she always ask me if the strength is enuf. Service is good and she knew where are the spots on the body that can release my stress. She is not a time watcher and she just focus on the massage and after the whole massage over, she will ask you if you need to release (only HJ hor dont think too much guys).

As for how she treat your bro, pls find out yourself because she very service orientated and i dun really noe how to describe. But shiork lor.

Overall:

Face: 7.5 (MILF Type)
Body: 9.0
Service: 10
Massage: 9
RTM: Most likely if i need a good massage and also if Vit M permits.

Hope you guys enjoy!!

Ahh........? I tot TS said this nice lady only do clean massage? No Hanky Panky...... How come still got HJ.....???:confused:

brotherly
01-12-2009, 02:50 PM
bro..can i hv her contract? TIA

manmanlai
01-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Bro,

Do share this contact, need some good massage.

kenl
01-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Only $60 for 2 hours of a massage that is rated 9/10. Looks rating also pretty high. And it comes with a complimentary HJ. This is giving that Wan Er a very good run for business who is priced higher with no HJ at all.

TS, please PM me the contact. Thanks.

Regards,
Kenl

Hoon Dan
01-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Ahh........? I tot TS said this nice lady only do clean massage? No Hanky Panky...... How come still got HJ.....???:confused:
ah, yes, to clarify, she only does HJ, no autoroam and whatsoever, guess still considered no hanky panky ba

powertool69
01-12-2009, 05:48 PM
ah, yes, to clarify, she only does HJ, no autoroam and whatsoever, guess still considered no hanky panky ba

ok...ok..... Like that ah.....??? HJ, no auto roaming..... si peh jialat leh.....:D

Anyway, thanks for verifying

Hoon Dan
01-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Only $60 for 2 hours of a massage that is rated 9/10. Looks rating also pretty high. And it comes with a complimentary HJ. This is giving that Wan Er a very good run for business who is priced higher with no HJ at all.

TS, please PM me the contact. Thanks.
u've got PM

those bros interested in good looking MILF, for a rather good massage do pm me for her contact

MIB8888
01-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Can send me the contact ?? Where do she usually operate ??

Hoon Dan
01-12-2009, 10:57 PM

Je.Didi Knight
02-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Hi Bro, can pm me the contact. Will treat her with respect. Thank you.

Hoon Dan
02-12-2009, 10:53 AM
bump up thread for the good morning!

powertool69
02-12-2009, 10:59 AM
bump up thread for the good morning!

It'll be good if you can post some pics. It'll definitely create more interest among samsters here.

Just my 2 cents worth of thought.;)

Hoon Dan
02-12-2009, 04:40 PM
It'll be good if you can post some pics. It'll definitely create more interest among samsters here.

thanks for your 2 important cents!

will let her know and hope she agrees!

powertool69
02-12-2009, 05:37 PM
thanks for your 2 important cents!

will let her know and hope she agrees!

Tell her it'll definitely increase her business, if what samsters see and they like her shape, boobs, complexion etc etc.........:D

Good Luck.....;)

mlloh
02-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Thanks to bro Hoon Dan for the contacts.

Tried her massage recently.

Massage not the piano type.
Really use strength, can hear her heavy breathing.

She is so focus on the massage until recep call to remind 10 mins left. Then she proceed direct to HJ.

Overall:

Face: 7 MILF
Service: 7
Massage: 7.5

Hoon Dan
03-12-2009, 01:33 AM

Chriswsh
03-12-2009, 03:42 AM
Can pm me d ctc thks...

lechlee
03-12-2009, 07:19 AM
hi.. can pm me her contact and location??thanks

SpankMeEasy
03-12-2009, 12:27 PM
1st, like to thank Hoon Dan for her ctc. Nice catch.

Looks: 8/10. Most of the PRC milf FL that do massage at this price range is either plain Jane or tired, frumpy type, from my past experience :( The good looking 1 tends to be young, and play piano on ur body. But she's a rare gem. It was quite unexpected. She's no spring chicken (35 in my veiw). But she looks after herself, and presents herself with a pretty attractive package. She wore a lacy, translucent mini skirt, quite hot and playful. The title says "classic looking", I say "classy looking". Maybe she's just attractive because she reminds me of my girl I wanted to date once. She's just my type. She also has her red lipsticks on, this shows she puts in an effort to keep up her look. I guess I'm a sucker for lipstick, and it wasn't overdone, just about right for me.

Body: 7.5/10. Nice slim body (never saw her in the nudie). Nicely kept smooth pair of legs. I mean s-m-o-o-t-h. It's shapely too (to me). No wonder she shows it off with her miniskirt.

Massage: 7.8/10. Her massage is excellent on the head, shoulders and neck with lots of strength, but seems to drop off as she moved down my body. She lost points on massaging my lower parts. As she massaged me, her long and silky hair often brushed again my body, shiok. Don't know if she does that delibrately. I got a room in K81 that has a wall mirror. Lucky me. She kneeled on the bed while massaging my lower back, her lovely tootsie facing the mirror with her cute, sexy, tasteful lacy panty and her miniskirt in the reflection in the mirror. Gulp...what a feast for my eyes. My didi saluted this posture.

HJ: 7.5/10. Since I know exactly what I want, the question is how well she took my instructions, and how willing. Yes. Yes. To both.

GFE: 7.8/10. Polite, chatty. She smells so sweet. I think smell it's very powerful memory trigger. As I was on my way home, it lingered with me. Maybe some of the fragrance is in my hair.

Attitude: 8/10. She tried hard to please, asking me to do a good FR. She knows about what we're doing here, and it's a win-win. Being so pro-active, her service cann only improve from here. She's new to FL.

Damage: 9/10. 60/2hrs + tips + 30 for room.

Overall: 8.3/10. Because she looks so hot (to me) with her lipsticks, and perfume - they don't look or smell cheap - the whole massage session is a big tease. Me like very much.

She massage with her gears on, but that's not a minus. Her miniskirt is so hot. The glances of her lacy panty is y-u-m-m-y.

For that rate, you get a classy package, reasonably good service, it's not your average massage experience. Sure, you don't get the full service (not at that price), but you still get relieved with a HJ. The unreachability is so hot.

Atm, she's insisting that she doesn't do the full service, but my gut feeling says she would once day. She's new, only 3 months. In time, she might slip into the full service, at least, I get a hint that if you are her regular. That's only my guess.

RTM: I probably would if some day when my brain is filled with her sweet fragrance and I can't get it out of my head. The only cure is another sniff. You know, like a catchy jingle that u can't put it out of your mind.

This gal is perfect for some1 (not just old gents) with fetishes (miniskirt, lace, lipsticks, perfume).

Thanx bro Hoon Dan. Best bang for my buck!

Hoon Dan
03-12-2009, 01:47 PM
all pm requests have been replied

do enjoy your massage session with her

Hoon Dan
03-12-2009, 04:02 PM

yes, she has agreed, will b posting photos real soon...

always
03-12-2009, 04:20 PM

Really value for money

No Hanky Panky pls
Nothing
Only for pure massage

Pls post FR as support
Thank you

bro.. can give me her contact

hotman
03-12-2009, 06:53 PM
hi bro
Met up with her at k81 after booked a room. She said will take her abt 10 min. Arrived about 15 min.

Plus points:
1. She is sexy, alright. Reasonable figure, she did not strip but that's OK.
2. Soft spoken and sweet, long hair - my taste.
3. She makes tea for me.

Minus points:
1. She SMS with 1 hand and massage with 1 hand initially until 1 have to tell her pls focus on massage. Phone keep ringing and she will ask me if she can pick up line. I told her, yes, only for this one. In between, I ask her to take a break and that if she needs to call, pls do so now.

2. She looks sianz and tired. Can see her eye balls a bit red. I got to cheer her up by chatting to her. Seems something's bothering her.

3. Immediately, after I released she picked up phone to call...

I did not tip her coz I think she could improve her service better. I will RTM to see if she has improved. I am ready to give her a good tip if she improves...

Thanks for the contact, bro.

Hoon Dan
03-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Met up with her at k81 after booked a room. She said will take her abt 10 min. Arrived about 15 min.

Plus points:
1. She is sexy, alright. Reasonable figure, she did not strip but that's OK.
2. Soft spoken and sweet, long hair - my taste.
3. She makes tea for me.

Minus points:
1. She SMS with 1 hand and massage with 1 hand initially until 1 have to tell her pls focus on massage. Phone keep ringing and she will ask me if she can pick up line. I told her, yes, only for this one. In between, I ask her to take a break and that if she needs to call, pls do so now.

2. She looks sianz and tired. Can see her eye balls a bit red. I got to cheer her up by chatting to her. Seems something's bothering her.

Thanks for the contact, bro.thanks for the FR, she does have some problems at home recently only, so she's rather haggard, but not to worry, she'll put in her full effort as she knows without customers she also no more biz

as for sms, guess she has to b reminded that no sms during session, but also since biz is quite hap hazard for her since she's new in this line, do be forgiving, i think if her biz pick up like wan-er she sure no need to be so kan cheong to arrange next booking liao.

dun worry, i will feedback these to her

make tea for u ah? u must b her cup of tea also lor!

cool!!!

Hoon Dan
03-12-2009, 10:38 PM

do check her massage out!

Hoon Dan
04-12-2009, 01:31 AM
bros who have tried her pls write a simple FR so she knows how to improve on her customer service

Hoon Dan
04-12-2009, 12:25 PM
bros ,here's her pic, see that she's a good looking, figure also good, classy

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

pm me for her number if u want a good solid massage

SpankMeEasy
04-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Yes. She did take quite a bit of phone calls while was with her. I put up with it because some other FLs did it too. I don't know how common this is, but it isn't the best practice.

Hoon Dan
04-12-2009, 03:48 PM
bump up thread for the afternoon

check out her pics! definitely not fat old woman!

sexy slim body with strong good relacsing massage!

SpankMeEasy
04-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Sorry, Johnloh and others. Pls direct ur ctc requests to TS. He decides whom to give out. Not me. Unless TS wants me to do so.

Cheers

Hoon Dan
04-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Sorry, Johnloh and others. Pls direct ur ctc requests to TS. He decides whom to give out. Not me. Unless TS wants me to do so.

Cheers
thanks for directing their request to me

those who want her contact u can pm me or leave your request here, will respond asap

Hoon Dan
04-12-2009, 09:24 PM
bros ,here's her pic, see that she has a nice kept figure, classy, sexy legs

details : 1.63m, 48kg, early30's, nice luscious lips, big bright eyes, classy looks, fair smooth skinned!

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server10.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

pm me for her number if u want a GOOD SOLID HARD MASSAGE!

Hoon Dan
04-12-2009, 10:37 PM
bro who tried her today but she was not available due to someone fly her aeroplane, hope u try again

to the bro who fly her aeroplane, she's really hard working as can be seen from the FRs, only $60 with hj, please let her have her chance to serve other bros who need her service more ok?

kum siah for you all understanding

Hoon Dan
04-12-2009, 11:54 PM

do check her massage out!

Hoon Dan
05-12-2009, 04:35 AM
bros who have tried her pls write a simple FR so she knows how to improve on her customer service

Hoon Dan
05-12-2009, 01:36 PM
all pm replied for this morning

hotman
05-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Yes, I RTM after a few days...indeed she is a changed lady.

She has improved her service so much...now she does not pick up phone anytime. She ensures customer is happy first with the massage...i did tell her to pick up line if she needs but only during short breaks she will do so to reply some sms. I fully OK!

Must tell u she has great massage...hard ones if u need coz she has good strength. I am a lover of solid massage...

She is soft spoken....very gentle as what TS describes, hmm, sexy and will surely make u are totally satisfied...ha, dun anyhow think, she does not offer bj, fj nor take out her clothings. She wears skirt and that's enough to make ur imagination run wild and sure u're going to release early...:D...totally satisfied.

I gave her a big tip this time...pai seh, make up for the last one.

Do try her, she will be in my list of regular service provider.

Hoon Dan
05-12-2009, 03:43 PM
all pm replied for the afternoon, she's a GEM not to be missed!

GOOD HARD MASSAGE! what more by a classy looking fair skinned slim tall lady!

pm me now or leave your request here!

platonic1
05-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Short and sharp FR

Look: 6/10
Build: slim
Boobs: A+ (does not matter, going for the massage only)
Services: 8/10 (kept asking me if the strength is right and which part of my body ache)
Massage 8.5/10
Damage: 60 + 30 tips + Rm
RTM: yes for hard massage

I would say if bros are looking for genuine hard solid massage ‘Go for it’

Hoon Dan
05-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Short and sharp FR

Look: 6/10
Boobs: A+ (does not matter, going for the massage only)
Services: 8/10 (kept asking me if the strength is right and which part of my body ache)
Massage 8.5/10
Damage: 60 + 30 tips + Rm
RTM: yes for hard massage

I would say if bros are looking for genuine hard solid massage ‘Go for it’
thanks for the 'go for it' FR!

she's GOOD! those who need a GOOD HARD MASSAGE kindly pm or leave request here!

xrated1
05-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Bro
share the ctc
Tks

super_21
05-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Short and sharp FR

Look: 5/10
State : From Ha Er Ping (China)
Services: 6/10 (Will ask u enough strength.But too quiet maybe no chemistry with her.)
Massage 7/10 (Too painful on certain portion but overall still OK.)
Damage: 60 +tip + Rm

shoot88
05-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Can pm me the contact?

Hoon Dan
06-12-2009, 12:05 AM
all pm replied for tonight!

she's GOOD! those who need a GOOD HARD MASSAGE kindly pm or leave request here!

remember to tell her how hard u want the massage to be

she's accomodating!

pek2sin
06-12-2009, 12:41 AM
just a quick FR

I am not to repeat details of recent FR on her.

Massage: 7/10
She gave a decent massage on the back and the feet.
However, the head and shoulder massage was amazing.
Initially, she was a bit hard on me but I told her to soften a bit and it's ok.

Services: 6/10
very nice and soft spoken. But I felt she was a bit distracted at times (SMS things).
Damage: 60+ tip + Rm

Hoon Dan
06-12-2009, 07:25 AM

details : 1.63m, 48kg, early30's, nice luscious lips, big bright eyes, classy looks, fair smooth skinned!

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!.

eric6108
06-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Hi bro, can share ctc pls?
Hard massage turn me on....
Tks:)

Hoon Dan
06-12-2009, 12:34 PM
good sunny afternoon!

all pm replied, do pm me or leave your request for this service oriented massage lady here

Hoon Dan
06-12-2009, 05:52 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server10.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

Hoon Dan
06-12-2009, 10:00 PM

importantly, she's not those who cut short your time for massage

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server10.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

nice FRs
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4332408-post36.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4341814-post59.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4343353-post63.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4349739-post81.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4350079-post83.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4350659-post86.html

Hoon Dan
07-12-2009, 12:06 AM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server10.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

nice FRs

central7886
07-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Hi Bro,
can pm me her contact number? wanna try her massage

Hoon Dan
07-12-2009, 09:47 AM
All requests have been responded

Bros pls take note that she only provides HJ no autoroaming pls

one bro here keep on smsing her for autoroaming n more but dun want to book her services, she's really into giving GOOD HARD MASSAGE, pls dun give her a hard time as she's sincere in doing her massage job

thanks for your understanding

KhawKJ
07-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Dear friend and bros, please PM to me her contacts. many thanks

Hoon Dan
07-12-2009, 02:34 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server10.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

nice FRs

Hoon Dan
07-12-2009, 07:34 PM
all pm replied, do pm me or leave your request for this service oriented massage lady here

Hoon Dan
07-12-2009, 10:54 PM

rh8611
08-12-2009, 12:26 AM
sounds like a good one.. waiting for more FR..

obking
08-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Tried this pleasant slim lady this afternoon. Certainly in her early thirties but she does arouse the male instinct in Bros from the way she dresses. Her massage is ok though I would prefer her to be harder next time but certainly not the piano type.

Bros wanting a genuine massage with a HJ relief can try her. Will RTF soon.

Thanks to TS.

Hoon Dan
08-12-2009, 01:07 AM
RTF???

u mean RTM rite?

do let her know how much pressure u want, she's very service oriented and super accomodating towards your massage requests

glad u enjoyed her massage!

Hoon Dan
08-12-2009, 03:04 AM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server10.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0)

nice FRs
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4357134-post103.html

Hoon Dan
08-12-2009, 10:45 AM
sounds like a good one.. waiting for more FR..
with all 7 positive FRs of her's posted, surely there's a good percentage she's worth your $

check out her photo too, slim n womanly scent in her!

MeiMei5151
08-12-2009, 10:55 AM
I do not wish to break my promise to bro TS and track record so far on writing FR after getting contact. This is despite the fact that the FR that I am going to give on Ah Ping is not all positive. However, in spirit of continuous improvement I will provide an honest FR.

Firstly, I wished to thank bro TS for responding so swiftly in giving me the contact. I have never seen a more hardworking and efficient TS who made such a strong effort to bump up the thread and promote the FL on a daily basis. Sadly, FL's service and effort is not on par with that of TS.

I met Ah Ping yesterday morning. Appointment time was 11.30 am but by the time she came into the room was already 11.50 am. This is a typical problem for FLs operating in that area as they only leave their home (which could be 10 / 15 mins walk away) only after you called them. First look, not SYT, not my type but still it is OK. Her assets would be her nice slim legs and long hair.

Using ISO 9000 (of which I am not a fan but it has its merits) parlance, some Observations and Areas For Improvement (AFIs) would be:

Though massage was adequate in strength but it lacked fluidity and flow - each stroke should lead and be connected to the next stroke with body contact maintained through out. She also need to be more confident on pattern as otherwise it feels very jerky and as if she is prodding a piece of meat here and there.

There should be more generous use of oil during massage for smoother flow. She did not make an effort and capitalise on the opportunity to provide sensual massage near sensitive areas around the tights, bum and asscrack. No hand panky does not mean no sensual experience.

HJ was sudden and mechanical. There was no build up, no teasing. Very clinical - wash hands, now lie down for HJ, pump, pump, pump. Told her nothing to see nothing to touch, just stare at ceiling ('cos trying to avoid looking at face as not my type), how to cum? In the end, ask her to reverse position and I look up her skirt at the Y of her legs for some visual simulation. Suggest she wears g-string to capitalise on her nice legs.

She should also not clear her throat loudly. However, it is an effect way of stopping any further thoughts or requests for special services such as BJ, FJ or Frenching.

Findings And Conclusion:
No NCs (Non-Compliances) but few Observations and AFIs. To be re-audited in 2 weeks time by another SBF Assessor to verify whether AFIs have been followed up on.

Damage: $60 + 0 tips (very rare occurence) + $30 room

One possible reason for her lack of enthusiasm and effort in pleasing customers is that she is already provided for by her sponsor. She needs to realise that customers invest close to $100 they need to walk away with a nice experience whether real or imaginary (e.g. GFE, KC, TCSS, etc).

laukk
08-12-2009, 12:44 PM
I do not wish to break my promise to bro TS and track record so far on writing FR after getting contact. This is despite the fact that the FR that I am going to give on Ah Ping is not all positive. However, in spirit of continuous improvement I will provide an honest FR.

Firstly, I wished to thank bro TS for responding so swiftly in giving me the contact. I have never seen a more hardworking and efficient TS who made such a strong effort to bump up the thread and promote the FL on a daily basis. Sadly, FL's service and effort is not on par with that of TS.

I met Ah Ping yesterday morning. Appointment time was 11.30 am but by the time she came into the room was already 11.50 am. This is a typical problem for FLs operating in that area as they only leave their home (which could be 10 / 15 mins walk away) only after you called them. First look, not SYT, not my type but still it is OK. Her assets would be her nice slim legs and long hair.

Using ISO 9000 (of which I am not a fan but it has its merits) parlance, some Observations and Areas For Improvement (AFIs) would be:

Though massage was adequate in strength but it lacked fluidity and flow - each stroke should lead and be connected to the next stroke with body contact maintained through out. She also need to be more confident on pattern as otherwise it feels very jerky and as if she is prodding a piece of meat here and there.

There should be more generous use of oil during massage for smoother flow. She did not make an effort and capitalise on the opportunity to provide sensual massage near sensitive areas around the tights, bum and asscrack. No hand panky does not mean no sensual experience.

HJ was sudden and mechanical. There was no build up, no teasing. Very clinical - wash hands, now lie down for HJ, pump, pump, pump. Told her nothing to see nothing to touch, just stare at ceiling ('cos trying to avoid looking at face as not my type), how to cum? In the end, ask her to reverse position and I look up her skirt at the Y of her legs for some visual simulation. Suggest she wears g-string to capitalise on her nice legs.

She should also not clear her throat loudly. However, it is an effect way of stopping any further thoughts or requests for special services such as BJ, FJ or Frenching.

Findings And Conclusion:
No NCs (Non-Compliances) but few Observations and AFIs. To be re-audited in 2 weeks time by another SBF Assessor to verify whether AFIs have been followed up on.

Damage: $60 + 0 tips (very rare occurence) + $30 room

One possible reason for her lack of enthusiasm and effort in pleasing customers is that she is already provided for by her sponsor. She needs to realise that customers invest close to $100 they need to walk away with a nice experience whether real or imaginary (e.g. GFE, KC, TCSS, etc).

Look like this lady has a habit of being late for her appointment if you were to read the various FRs bros provided. Puntuality seems to be her problem. I also experienced the same problem last week when I used her service. Infact I do not intend to raise this issue as it may affect her business but reading through all the FRs, its seemed that she has a habit of being late for appointment which I think TS need to drum into her head that if she persisted into this habit, in no time, she will have lesser and lesser customers !!!!
I was pissed off by her last week when I called her 15 minutes before my appointment b4 checking in hotel to reconfirm our appointment and she confirmed. I sms her when I got my key. After 15 minutes past the appointed time, she still did not turn up. Sms her again to check where she was. No response. Called her but phone not pick up. it was only 20-25 minutes later she turned up. I was already furious and infact had wanted to call it off as no mood liao. She apologised for being late. Her excuse that she was in town and was caught in a jam. How true, I dont know. Anyway does not have a pleasant massage as still have fire. She assured me that she will improve.
Sorry TS for this negative service report but its all for her own good. I believe that if she improve and change her habit and be puntual, I believe bros here will still accept and support her.

I will see whether any improvement before consider to RTM again.

Hoon Dan
08-12-2009, 04:41 PM
dear all, i have spoken to her about the need to be punctual, she has also taken it in

she says 'CUSTOMER IS KING' so she has pledged to IMPROVE

do support her abit, i guess it all boils down to what happens if the earlier customer comes in late n she has to satisfy both the earlier customer (late 15mins and also disappoint the later customer who waited 15 mins for her), hope all bros here understand and maybe can book her say 1hr beforehand at least?

i mean what say u all?

cos if earlier customer come late, she also dun want to short change him rite? then all this unhappiness takes place

please give your kind inputs.

guess this should not b a problem for her 1st customer of the day, but consecutively?

i totally agree that timing is important, but....aiyah...u all know what i mean....HELP????

Hoon Dan
08-12-2009, 05:31 PM
I was pissed off by her last week when I called her 15 minutes before my appointment b4 checking in hotel to reconfirm our appointment and she confirmed. I sms her when I got my key. After 15 minutes past the appointed time, she still did not turn up. Sms her again to check where she was. No response. Called her but phone not pick up. it was only 20-25 minutes later she turned up. I was already furious and infact had wanted to call it off as no mood liao. She apologised for being late. Her excuse that she was in town and was caught in a jam. How true, I dont know. She assured me that she will improve.
yo bro, she was in L area therefore she needed to take transport to reach u, guess this is the short coming for her to service as many areas as possible, well, hope u dun mind that she was late through no fault of her's.

as for answering phone, she sometimes blur, forget to turn on sound after session so din hear.

she will definitely try to improve on the phone thingy, as for transport, she does invest on her own, hope u all understand.

guess, it's the massage that we all need, as for other's, well, hope we can be understanding

i told her again and she told me she will improve

obking
08-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Oh my God ! Should be RTM, not RTF ! Thousand apologies !

Since I am online, I might as well share my experience after reading so much concerns about her punctuality. When I contacted her yesterday afternoon, she was indeed responsive to my smses, responding rather instantly and answered my queries in details. Before I booked the room to let her know I have reached the location she again replied immediately to say she be there in a moment. In the room when I text her the room nos, she arrived within 5 minutes. IMHO, pretty impressive. I am not protecting her interests but that was what I actually experienced. Perhaps I was lucky ? Let's check it out again at my next RTM, no, no, no, shall not again make the mistake of saying RTF.

jiejielover
08-12-2009, 09:09 PM
hi bro.mind sharing her contact?btw you sure no auto roaming?

Hoon Dan
08-12-2009, 10:26 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server10.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0)

nice FRs

augustablue
08-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Bro, pm me her contact.

Hoon Dan
09-12-2009, 02:12 AM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server10.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0)

nice FRs

tanwanababe
09-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Hi bros

my short FR on "Ahping":rolleyes:,

She strip til panty when came in n i was :eek: (thot no hanky panky)

body: 6/10. smooth
boob: A+ with smooth nei nei.
Massage: 5/10 as no oil used but with some hard press/push. not my type of massage.
attitude: 7/10
Hj: 4/10 just fast up down motion. (gave 4 cos touching her smooth nei nei)
BJ: want to perform on me when i request but too bad, no cap with me n her. she told me she just used up n this was another surprise:eek: to me :rolleyes:. in the end, only HJ.
FJ: she mentioned only with chemistry.

i was highly suspect she is not the Ahping tat TS mention, cos i did call her number when she in toilet but no ring tone (her phone ring during massage me) . check with her n she told me she did not bring out that phone but instead another phone.
TS pls verify (this is 100% true on the FR)
btw tks TS for the contact.

laukk
09-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi bros

my short FR on "Ahping":rolleyes:,

She strip til panty when came in n i was :eek: (thot no hanky panky)

body: 6/10. smooth
boob: A+ with smooth nei nei.
Massage: 5/10 as no oil used but with some hard press/push. not my type of massage.
attitude: 7/10
Hj: 4/10 just fast up down motion. (gave 4 cos touching her smooth nei nei)
BJ: want to perform on me when i request but too bad, no cap with me n her. she told me she just used up n this was another surprise:eek: to me :rolleyes:. in the end, only HJ.
FJ: she mentioned only with chemistry.

i was highly suspect she is not the Ahping tat TS mention, cos i did call her number when she in toilet but no ring tone (her phone ring during massage me) . check with her n she told me she did not bring out that phone but instead another phone.
TS pls verify (this is 100% true on the FR)
btw tks TS for the contact.

a case of too much orders due to so much favourable FRs , unable to cope so outsource to her "sisters" ?????

Hoon Dan
09-12-2009, 10:51 AM
a case of too much orders due to so much favourable FRs , unable to cope so outsource to her "sisters" ?????
as for favourable FRs, all samsters here who have tried her who like her service have returned to massage, a GEM indeed

it's a case where she checked with customer if he's fine with her sending another replacement since she was occupied, guess this is when all of us horny guys start making same appointment time with her.

as customer agreed then she sent replacement, no agreement no send replacement

gave her an earful regarding this issue!

damn! these FLs are really too 讲意气帮自己人! bloody CHINA CULTURE I GUESS! knn!

wash her for it liao!

no more helping around!

customer want her means want her!

tanwanababe
09-12-2009, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=Hoon Dan;4361164]as for favourable FRs, all samsters here who

it's a case where she checked with customer if he's fine with her sending another replacement since she was occupied, guess this is when all of us horny guys start making same appointment time with her.

as customer agreed then she sent replacement, no agreement no send replacement

bro,

on the statment above,
do u think if i know this lady was a replacement , do i still need to call the number to confirm?:mad:
i intended to let this rest after u PMed me since they are here to earn a living but after read this, its seem that i was the one who agree for replacement and after the session, i "kao pai kai bu" here. :mad::mad:
i was so disapointed with the massage and ask her to leave less than a hour even though i book 2 hrs for the room.

Pactman
09-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi Bro,

Booked an appointed with her yesterday at 3.00pm K81. She arrived about 15min later stating that she lives nearby.

She has long silky hair with a tight fit body and slim long sexy legs. I would say she looks very average but maybe different in some other way.
Only description I can think of is those very traditional olden time maiden looks in some Chinese sword fighting drama.

Massage is very strong, one of the strongest I have ever encounter for services in Hotels.

She is pretty conservative and her self control is extremely good. I doubt she is the one that you had.

body: 7/10. smooth
boob: Very small
Massage: 8/10 she uses baby oil with very good strength.
Attitude: 8/10
Hj: 7/10 She tries hard to please
BJ: No way
FJ: No way
Total:$145.00
90.00 massage (3 hours) + 10.00 tips
Hotel:$30- 2hour + $15.00 additional (Big put off on price at K81)

Overall-One of the best values for $30 per hour. Can't complain

Cheers

laukk
09-12-2009, 12:12 PM

looks like I had just been zapped 5 points for my comment. WTF !!!!::confused: Anyway what's the problem ? what can I do with the points gain ??? I cannot use the points to trade for free massage :D:D

tanwanababe
09-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Hi Bro,

Booked an appointed with her yesterday at 3.00pm K81. She arrived about 15min later stating that she lives nearby.

She has long silky hair with a tight fit body and slim long sexy legs. I would say she looks very average but maybe different in some other way.
Only description I can think of is those very traditional olden time maiden looks in some Chinese sword fighting drama.

Massage is very strong, one of the strongest I have ever encounter for services in Hotels.

She is pretty conservative and her self control is extremely good. I doubt she is the one that you had.

body: 7/10. smooth
boob: Very small
Massage: 8/10 she uses baby oil with very good strength.
Attitude: 8/10
Hj: 7/10 She tries hard to please
BJ: No way
FJ: No way
Total:$145.00
90.00 massage (3 hours) + 10.00 tips
Hotel:$30- 2hour + $15.00 additional (Big put off on price at K81)

Overall-One of the best values for $30 per hour. Can't complain

Cheers

bro

good for u ;)
u got the genuie one

Hoon Dan
09-12-2009, 01:45 PM
looks like I had just been zapped 5 points for my comment. WTF !!!!::confused: Anyway what's the problem ? what can I do with the points gain ??? I cannot use the points to trade for free massage :D:D
bro, pls do not drag her in here, can u post on which thread u were zapped, is it here?

zapping is part n parcel of the culture, i also was zapped quite jialat

peace to all, to the senior who zap 5 points pls come out n say where did u zap laukk and why leh

Hoon Dan
09-12-2009, 01:50 PM
bro

good for u ;)
u got the genuie one
as per my pm to u, she has already realised her mistake, and i have already sounded out to her the RULES OF THIS TRADE!

NO MORE NONSENSE FROM HER to u all, i have nothing to gain, u can ask her, anyway as i said to her, if some more of this helping 姐妹 i sure cut her off!

KNN, MAKE ME LOSE MY REPUTATION BECOS OF HER STUPID CHINA CULTURE!

pui pui!

she BETTER CHANGE!!!!

i think give her 1 more chance, cos she from last time always use hp now not much unless with approval

i cannot force bros here to FORGIVE HER, but i can tell her that she needs to earn back the chance to make a good living here lor

Toa PuiKia
09-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Can share the contact pls!!! I need one really badly!

Hoon Dan
09-12-2009, 08:47 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server10.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0)

nice FRs

Hoon Dan
09-12-2009, 11:08 PM
all pm replied for tonight

Hoon Dan
10-12-2009, 08:49 AM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0)

nice FRs

Hoon Dan
10-12-2009, 01:41 PM
all pm replied for this sunny afternoon

Hoon Dan
10-12-2009, 07:25 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s41jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s41jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0)

nice FRs
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4361385-post120.html

Hoon Dan
10-12-2009, 10:10 PM
all pm replied for this evening

Hoon Dan
11-12-2009, 07:10 AM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s41jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s41jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s41jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0)

juicy FRs

aloha2007
11-12-2009, 10:00 AM
thanks bro hoon dan for ah ping contact, here the fr. Sorry not my type so not returning for another round.

body: 6/10
Massage: 5/10
attitude: 6/10
Hj: 4/10
BJ: she say she dont do
FJ: she say she dont do
Damage $60+ hotel

wat2woopee
11-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Private Message: Re: Ah Ping (MILF Classic looking - Clean massage no hanky panky)
Today, 12:46 PM
Hoon Dan
Samster Join Date: Nov 2009
My Reputation:Points: 41 / Power: 1

Fw: Ah Ping (MILF Classic looking - Clean massage no hanky panky)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear massage lovers,

below is another nice/good (imho) massage, if u don't like just delete my pm, thanks, sorry for disturbing u then:

contact ah ping at 865, do post simple FR to support her!

she does not do any hanky panky

no fj, just hj

she operates from kovan, day-time u can let her know your preferred place in advance, do tip her for her transport if possible

serves chinese only

What do you got for pushing her services?
FF? FBJ? FHJ?

powertool69
11-12-2009, 01:22 PM
What do you got for pushing her services?
FF? FBJ? FHJ?

Bro,
I think its not so nice to comment openly on TS.

Whether he has any gain from the FL, it has nothing to do with us. We should not query him.

As long as he is doing a good job by providing us with good contact & giving feedback to her when she screws things up.

Just my 2cts tots....:p

wat2woopee
11-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Bro,
I think its not so nice to comment openly on TS.

Whether he has any gain from the FL, it has nothing to do with us. We should not query him.

As long as he is doing a good job by providing us with good contact & giving feedback to her when she screws things up.

Just my 2cts tots....:p

Bro powertool69, no offence, it's that I did not ask for the TS contacts, he pm me & pass me.
This to me is like hard selling..
I find this action to go all the way out, it's up to indiviual.
1 type of rice, many type of eaters..

ZTFKR
11-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Bros can pm me her number? Will FR once visited. Thanks:p

teddybear_lov
11-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Can share her contact with me bro. Thanks

Hoon Dan
12-12-2009, 12:43 AM
all pm request replied for tonight

Hoon Dan
12-12-2009, 10:14 AM
bump up thread for the morning

joysexmanic
12-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Thanks Ts for the CTC and here the belated FR as away for 10days overseas.

Look-ard 35 and look "FEARSOME" for me-6/10.
Boobs- Try veri hard to peep and to "molest" confirm A- size.
Body=Tall & slim w/o much tummy fat.
Massage->6/10-mainly only on shoulder & backs, negative for other area->legs and head area.
FJ-NA
BJ-NA
HJ-4/10-mechanical motion to make u cum out fast.
Others-> Whole session massage was <40mins, and she was late for 20mins after she replied she was nearby at L81. Also depend on her mood.
Overall->5/10 not worth as better go for others FL who more value added.
RTM->No .

Hoon Dan
12-12-2009, 03:30 PM
all pm request replied

Hoon Dan
12-12-2009, 10:01 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server14.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s41jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s41jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s41jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s41jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s01jxpmap/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0)

juicy FRs

Hoon Dan
13-12-2009, 10:26 AM
pm replied for the morning

Tryguy
13-12-2009, 10:38 AM
Face 7-7.5 (the irregular hours affects her face but she is good looking)
Massage 8
Body: 8
Attitude 8
RTM Yes

She is slim and sexy looking Dongbeimei. She has strong hands being a person from the far North of China. Worth the massage any time.

Hoon Dan
13-12-2009, 03:49 PM
up for the noon

pm me for her contact to soothe your aches away!

Hoon Dan
13-12-2009, 10:21 PM

Hoon Dan
13-12-2009, 10:24 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

juicy FRs
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4373592-post145.html

xalio
13-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Hi pls pm me the contact. Thanks

Hoon Dan
14-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Massage 8
Attitude 8
RTM Yes

She is slim and sexy looking Dongbeimei. She has strong hands being a person from the far North of China. Worth the massage any time.
thanks for the simple and frank FR!

have upped u already

Shiok88
14-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Hi bro,

PM me Ah Ping contact. thk

Hoon Dan
14-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Hi bro,

PM me Ah Ping contact. thk
pm replied, do check your inbox

Hoon Dan
14-12-2009, 07:22 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

juicy FRs

Hoon Dan
14-12-2009, 10:58 PM
all pm replied for tonight, do leave behind your request for her contact

enjoy her good hard massage!

Hoon Dan
15-12-2009, 08:40 AM
good morning folks!

Hoon Dan
16-12-2009, 12:04 AM
all pm replied for tonight, do leave behind your request for her contact

sighter76
16-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Face 5
Massage 8
Body: 6
Attitude 7
RTM Nope

After doing HJ, she clean me up, then start checking her phone...
Abit turn off.

Hoon Dan
16-12-2009, 09:21 AM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s2iwolzo/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

juicy FRs

ortsez
18-12-2009, 12:08 AM
FR on Ah Ping

Just completed my reservist last week and aching for a good massage.
Msg her and managed to make an appt in the evening.

In short, looks are average, but her massage is hard and good. Asked me which areas to focus the massage on and if the strength is ok.

As for the HJ, she took her time and I enjoyed myself.

Face: 6.5 (MILF Type)
Body: 8.0 (Slim type, but no autoroam, so din pay much attention)
Service: 8 (good attitude)
Massage: 8
HJ: 8
RTM: Most like if i need a good and hard massage.
Damage: Standard (Rm + $60 + tip $10) for nearly nearly 2 hrs.

Hoon Dan
18-12-2009, 12:18 AM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s2iwolzo/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

juicy FRs

Hoon Dan
18-12-2009, 10:35 PM
thanks for the honest FR, those who need a good hard solid massage do pm me for her contact!

Hoon Dan
19-12-2009, 08:01 AM
all pm replied, do leave behind your request for her contact

Hoon Dan
20-12-2009, 12:32 AM
all pm replied, do leave behind your request for her contact

Hoon Dan
20-12-2009, 07:49 PM

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s2iwolzo/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s2iwolzo/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/svkwekwe/snop/p1/show/3732/6e8850975690d263963214922e918c8f/0/pic1.jpg)

juicy FRs

lahwhyme
20-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Had ah ping 2 weeks ago. Below is the fr,

Face 4
Massage 6
Body: 5 (not for boob lovers, A-)
Attitude 6
RTM Nope

during the session, she keeps looking at the phone and answering the phone. She doesn't allow to see or touch her boobs during hj. Very turn off.

Hoon Dan
20-12-2009, 10:03 PM
thanks for FR, as said she only allows HJ, pls be advised b4 hand, her massage is GOOD, just let her know how hard u need it and she does her best to concentrate

Hoon Dan
21-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Massage 8
Attitude 8
RTM Yes

She is slim and sexy looking Dongbeimei. She has strong hands being a person from the far North of China. Worth the massage any time.check out her FR!

she has a new service now, visit her n u will find out ;)

Boris
21-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi... Broz,

After a damna tired week, lookinhg for a good message. can PM the contact. Thank....

Hoon Dan
21-12-2009, 07:29 PM
all pm replied, do check your inbox

Hoon Dan
22-12-2009, 12:20 AM
FR on Ah Ping

Just completed my reservist last week and aching for a good massage.
Msg her and managed to make an appt in the evening.

In short, looks are average, but her massage is hard and good. Asked me which areas to focus the massage on and if the strength is ok.

As for the HJ, she took her time and I enjoyed myself.

Face: 6.5 (MILF Type)
Body: 8.0 (Slim type, but no autoroam, so din pay much attention)
Service: 8 (good attitude)
Massage: 8
HJ: 8
RTM: Most like if i need a good and hard massage.
Damage: Standard (Rm + $60 + tip $10) for nearly nearly 2 hrs.
thanks for the honest FR

do leave me a pm or request here for her service

Hoon Dan
22-12-2009, 10:36 AM

do leave behind your request for this GEM

hosei77
22-12-2009, 11:09 AM
can i have her contact number?thanks.

Yc-giant
22-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Can pm me her contacts

Hoon Dan
22-12-2009, 09:21 PM

juicy FRs

redlizard
22-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks to TS, had a session with her...

As promised. Here's the short and honest FR without salt or pepper due to time..

Looks : 6/10 (nice lips but face too big for my liking)
Body : 7.5/10 (she wears super short skirt and exposing lacy undies, very turn on)
Boobs : B+?? (dunno, didn't get to roam)
MSG : 6.5/10 (strength ok, but dun like her technique)
HJ : 6.5/10 (average, her CFM face makes me cum...)
FJ/BJ etc :NA
RTM : Maybe, maybe not (depend on other gems available)

Hoon Dan
23-12-2009, 01:54 AM

Hoon Dan
23-12-2009, 11:47 AM

Hoon Dan
23-12-2009, 05:44 PM

juicy FRs

saleendrift
23-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi Bro,
can i have her contact number?thanks

devil069
24-12-2009, 08:15 PM
tks to TS for the contact. Just had a session today. Well just my own view.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: Max B (kinda small but not chance to hold to check out actual size)
HJ : 7.5/10 (takes her time)
Massage: 7.5/10 (not a time watcher, will cater to yr strength desire. Overall not too bad a massage).
RTF: maybe (distance abit put off factor)

Overall a nice n pleasant lady. Not rushing. Strong fingers n hands if u needed xtra hard massage.

lame-ah-pek
25-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Just had a wonderful session with Ah Ping. Thanks so much TS.

It was 4 hours long. I only get this in China. There was hardly any let up in strength.

It was that long because I had very stiff shoulders and made her concentrate on them for god knows how long. Slowly one muscle at a time. She was hesitant in the beginning. Kept stopping when I showed signs of pain. I almost had to scold her. I told her she came recommended for good massage and it's because my muscles are soar that's why I called her; only after repeating myself a few time did she believe I was screaming and moaning in ecstasy.

I wouldn't say her massage is super hard but it's never the brut strength but hitting the right spot with sufficient strength and firmness that works for me.

I actually enjoy TCM tuina but hate the outlets for their lack of attached bathrooms, if at all, and the reused bedsheets. So this works perfectly for me.

I won't say she's slim nor beautiful. She's more well toned and pleasant on the eyes. And for today, she was only in shorts and what do you call those over the neck strapped halter top type things. Not that it mattered.

Again, thank you so much TS for sharing.

Tryguy
26-12-2009, 12:33 AM
I had a session with her.

She is good and the massage is an 8.

Since FJ is out, all I can say is RTM

GTR35
26-12-2009, 05:14 PM
tks bro hoon dan for Ah Ping contact.

Visit Ah Ping last week. 1st look of her was classic look milf, dress like OL.
(i likt it:D), Her massgae was power. HJ ok for me.

Thing I iike: She dress good, dress like OL. Massage was power and strong till I cant ta han the pain and have to ask her 轻一点:)

Think I don't like: H/P will her always, keep answering call and reply message.
:(

RTM: may be

Hoon Dan
27-12-2009, 09:11 AM

juicy FRs

iamman
27-12-2009, 11:32 AM
hi bro, pls do pm me her contact. thanks.

Hoon Dan
27-12-2009, 05:02 PM
pm replied, do leave a msg or pm me for her contact

chinaman
27-12-2009, 05:18 PM

Really value for money

No Hanky Panky pls
Nothing
Only for pure massage

Pls post FR as support
Thank you

Bros, cn pm me her number? need one tmr. thx

Hoon Dan
27-12-2009, 11:07 PM

Boris
28-12-2009, 01:08 AM
tks bro hoon dan for Ah Ping contact.

Had arranged appiontment with Ah Ping today. By the first looks when is come in, surely classic look milf, really dress like OL. Below is the FR

Thing I iike:
She has the sense of dress, MILF, dress like OL. Massage was power and really to the point. Now still able to feel the pain....:( HJ is ok for me.

Think I don't like:
H/P will her always, keep answering call and reply message. Don't really pro in handling customer.

Look : 6/10
Services :Massage 8.5/10

Customer service: 7/10 (Nice conversationalist but on H/P often )
RTM: Might not...

Hoon Dan
28-12-2009, 09:46 AM

juicy FRs

Hoon Dan
28-12-2009, 03:40 PM

Shadow17
28-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Bro pls pls pm me the contacts....body aching all over Liao. Thks!

Hoon Dan
28-12-2009, 07:26 PM

Hoon Dan
29-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Just had a wonderful session with Ah Ping. Thanks so much TS.

It was 4 hours long. I only get this in China. There was hardly any let up in strength.

It was that long because I had very stiff shoulders and made her concentrate on them for god knows how long. Slowly one muscle at a time. She was hesitant in the beginning. Kept stopping when I showed signs of pain. I almost had to scold her. I told her she came recommended for good massage and it's because my muscles are soar that's why I called her; only after repeating myself a few time did she believe I was screaming and moaning in ecstasy.

I wouldn't say her massage is super hard but it's never the brut strength but hitting the right spot with sufficient strength and firmness that works for me.

I actually enjoy TCM tuina but hate the outlets for their lack of attached bathrooms, if at all, and the reused bedsheets. So this works perfectly for me.

I won't say she's slim nor beautiful. She's more well toned and pleasant on the eyes. And for today, she was only in shorts and what do you call those over the neck strapped halter top type things. Not that it mattered.

Again, thank you so much TS for sharing.
thanks for the frank FR!

bros who want a good massage kindly pm or leave request here

Hoon Dan
29-12-2009, 09:02 AM

kinkboy2003
29-12-2009, 09:15 AM
hi bro whats her number ?/ address for massage ..me off today so can visit her

fatboyfuck
29-12-2009, 11:30 AM
pls pm me her contact. thanks.

Hoon Dan
29-12-2009, 10:36 PM

Hoon Dan
30-12-2009, 07:52 AM
up for the morning

Hoon Dan
30-12-2009, 02:51 PM

honest FRs
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4410885-post181.html

Hoon Dan
31-12-2009, 12:41 AM

Hoon Dan
31-12-2009, 08:16 AM

honest FRs

tcw33333
31-12-2009, 11:39 AM
hi bro...

pls pm me her contact.
\
appreciate it.

Hoon Dan
31-12-2009, 08:03 PM

Hoon Dan
01-01-2010, 03:39 PM

Hoon Dan
01-01-2010, 06:55 PM
up for the evening

Teekopek
01-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Thks bro Hoon Dan.

Hoon Dan
02-01-2010, 03:26 PM
u r welcome, pm me for her contact if u need a good hard massage

Hoon Dan
02-01-2010, 09:35 PM

honest FRs

Hoon Dan
03-01-2010, 03:03 AM

Hoon Dan
03-01-2010, 12:53 PM

Hoon Dan
03-01-2010, 03:58 PM

honest FRs

Hoon Dan
03-01-2010, 11:07 PM

Hoon Dan
04-01-2010, 10:08 AM

Hoon Dan
04-01-2010, 05:44 PM
many requests for her contact n have tried her services but still no FR?

fatboyfuck
04-01-2010, 07:06 PM
many requests for her contact n have tried her services but still no FR?

alrite, bro.. let me pen a FR.
me seldom post but this will be exception.

my first time... hahaha..

upon first look, pass.. indeed is classic beauty.
i'm a sucker for MILF n shes a hot one.
she came in dress in a mini dress, covering just her ass.. she got HOT ass! i like.. everything went SOP.. the message is not too bad but i have tried better ones. made small talks here n there..
time passes and next is my big head message.
she spread open her leg and place the pillow in between, asking me to lie down.. seductive! head meassage also quite SOP except for the few occassion when my head is rubbing against her nei nei.. shiok!
she pop the question.. of coz my ans is YES.. small head also need..
shes wearing lacy panties.. my fav. my hand was groping her all over. after a fierce battle, i unloaded.. she does not allow me to undress her but managed to feel her all over.. shiok a nei nei.. overall sextisfied!
when i tot all is over, she came over and give me a facial wash.. good good!

hope my report is not too lousy. super long no post FR liao..

look: 6.5 (her lips are damn seductive)
boobs: A (my guess, my feel is quite accurate)
hj: 7 (accomodating.. i was molesting her all the way)
total damage: room40+message60+tip10
RTM: why not..

Hoon Dan
04-01-2010, 10:33 PM
alrite, bro.. let me pen a FR.
me seldom post but this will be exception.

my first time... hahaha..

upon first look, pass.. indeed is classic beauty.
i'm a sucker for MILF n shes a hot one.
she came in dress in a mini dress, covering just her ass.. she got HOT ass! i like.. everything went SOP.. the message is not too bad but i have tried better ones. made small talks here n there..
time passes and next is my big head message.
she spread open her leg and place the pillow in between, asking me to lie down.. seductive! head meassage also quite SOP except for the few occassion when my head is rubbing against her nei nei.. shiok!
she pop the question.. of coz my ans is YES.. small head also need..
shes wearing lacy panties.. my fav... overall sextisfied!

hope my report is not too lousy. super long no post FR liao..

look: 6.5 (her lips are damn seductive)
boobs: A (my guess, my feel is quite accurate)
hj: 7
RTM: why not..thanks for the FR!

anybody needs a good hard massage n release kindly leave request or pm me

Hoon Dan
05-01-2010, 02:37 AM

Hoon Dan
05-01-2010, 09:58 AM

Hoon Dan
05-01-2010, 09:57 PM

RTM: why not..she's throwing in a FACIAL WASHas well now.

do leave your request or pm me for her contact for a relaxing massage plus a free facial!

Hoon Dan
06-01-2010, 11:19 AM

Hoon Dan
06-01-2010, 03:27 PM
she's throwing in a FREE FACIAL WASHas well now.

do leave your request or pm me for her contact for a relaxing massage plus a free facial!

Hoon Dan
06-01-2010, 10:36 PM

NewieBird
06-01-2010, 11:07 PM
hi bros

Can anyone PM mi her contact and location

TKS

bogser
07-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Bro care to share...

ocelotps
07-01-2010, 02:11 AM
Many Thanks to Hoon Dan for contact.

Here's a brief FR:

As posted by Fatboy .. she does wear real real short skirt that i was worried for her when she make her way back home. Told her to be careful.

Did not have any "wet endings" as a respect for her.

Look - 6.5
Massage - 7
Damage - $60 + $30 (did not know that H81 has increased from $20 - $30)
RTM - Yes

Hoon Dan
07-01-2010, 12:01 PM

Hoon Dan
07-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Bro care to share...

hi bros

Can anyone PM mi her contact and location

TKSpm replied, do leave a msg or pm me for her contact

Hoon Dan
07-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Many Thanks to Hoon Dan for contact.

Here's a brief FR:

As posted by Fatboy .. she does wear real real short skirt that i was worried for her when she make her way back home. Told her to be careful.

Did not have any "wet endings" as a respect for her.

Look - 6.5
Massage - 7
Damage - $60 + $30 (did not know that H81 has increased from $20 - $30)
RTM - Yesu r welcome!
have upped u 1 green apple for your honest FR!

those who need a good massage with free facial thrown in do pm me for her contact or leave your request here

adamantite
08-01-2010, 03:15 AM
can pm me her contacts? promise FR.

Hoon Dan
08-01-2010, 07:46 AM

yamaha
08-01-2010, 11:13 AM
hi, whats her contact/address for massage.
me off today and need a massage.

ringo
08-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Good massage plus free hj and face wash for $60 is a good deal. Can share bro? Thanks.

Hoon Dan
08-01-2010, 07:19 PM
hi, whats her contact/address for massage.
me off today and need a massage.
ur pm box full already, can't send pm to u

lame-ah-pek
08-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Haiz...

Now that Ah Ping offers face wash, she's been booked solid for the last few afternoons.

So happy :) for her but sad for me :( Need to plan my time better to make sure I get a slot soon. Need my 4 hour bad.

Hoon Dan
08-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Haiz...

Now that Ah Ping offers face wash, she's been booked solid for the last few afternoons.

So happy :) for her but sad for me :( Need to plan my time better to make sure I get a slot soon. Need my 4 hour bad.
bro, she's not say so busy all the time, maybe these few days new customers look for her at your fav timing

she's ready to serve all those who have a aching bod and throw in a facial!

seems like she's learnt new massage skills on massaging the lower body area, i.e. thighs and calf area!

do leave your requests or pm me for her contact

Hoon Dan
09-01-2010, 07:29 AM

hamsapkwai
09-01-2010, 11:41 AM

cool bro can share ctc.
just upped u :)

Hoon Dan
09-01-2010, 03:17 PM
cool bro can share ctc.
just upped u :)thks!

have pm u her contact

those who want a good rub plus free facial thrown in can pm me for her contact or leave your request here

dhay101
09-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Tried Ah Ping quite a while ago. But didn't have the chance to post FR (OC around).

Looks: 7/10 (for MILF). I don't normally like MILF, prefer SYT. But Ah Ping is quite good looking at her age. She is tall, with long silky leg. Wore lacy, translucent, mini skirt.

Body: 7/10 Slim body. Long smooth, silky leg. When she massage you, her smooth silky leg get into contact with you body. very nice touch/feel.

Massage: 7/10 Very good. She asked me whether to use oil. I say ok. But I think she heard NO. So, she massage me without oil. Using a lot pressure point massage. Really feel good. At K81, you got a wall mirror where you have good view on her lacy panty and mini skit throughout the whole session. Very stimulating.

HJ: 6/10. Nothing special. In fact, I find others doing a better HJ.

Attitude : 6/10. While she is polite, she keep using her phone. SMS. Call. Also, watching TV. I don't quite mind as I just relax and focus on the massage. But there were a few times, her massage becomes too light when she was focus on the TV/Phone. Hope she can improve on that.

Damage : $60/2hrs + $30 for room

RTM : Yes. Better if she can go to L81 where the room rate is lower, $20.

Booker
09-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Thanks to TS for her contact. Fixed an appointment with her today, as I needed a good massage.
Arrived at the designated hotel, sms the room number and waited. She arrived 10 mins later. First look, a milf but she still looks good at her age. So not too bad.
Make some small talk, then start the session. She asked where are the areas that is giving problem, so that she can focus on them. Massage was good, with strength... Managed to address the issues on my neck and shoulder. The back massage was ok, followed by legs and calf, which was good as well.
After that proceed to the head massage, not that good.. Cos I have better ones before, but consider that she included facial after that.. So can't hiam too much.
Once the massage and facial is done, she proceed to the HJ. Quite ok.. So thats where the whole session ended.
Perhaps a little room for improvement, she tends to get distracted easily... (TV, Phone calls) So there were like pauses in between the massage session, that kind of disrupt the whole massage session. If not the overall massage experience will be better.

Ratings
Look: 6/10 (MILF but still ok)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and tall, quite well kept)
Massage: 7/10 (Got strength and manage to relief the aches.. Would been 8 if she wasn't so distracted)
HJ: 6.5/10
Attitude: 6.5/10 (Tries her best to please, but easily distracted)
RTM: Most prob if I need a good massage
Damage: $60/2hr/1

:D

Hoon Dan
09-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Thanks to TS for her contact. Fixed an appointment with her today, as I needed a good massage.
Arrived at the designated hotel, sms the room number and waited. She arrived 10 mins later. First look, a milf but she still looks good at her age. So not too bad.
Make some small talk, then start the session. She asked where are the areas that is giving problem, so that she can focus on them. Massage was good, with strength... Managed to address the issues on my neck and shoulder. The back massage was ok, followed by legs and calf, which was good as well.

Once the massage and facial is done, she proceed to the HJ. Quite ok.. So thats where the whole session ended.

Ratings
Look: 6/10 (MILF but still ok)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and tall, quite well kept)
Massage: 7/10 (Got strength and manage to relief the aches.. Would been 8 if she wasn't so distracted)
HJ: 6.5/10
Attitude: 6.5/10 (Tries her best to please, but easily distracted)
RTM: Most prob if I need a good massage
Damage: $60/2hr/1

thanks for the up bro!

she's got it!

those who need a good massage, do leave behind your request or pm me for her number!

Hoon Dan
10-01-2010, 07:03 AM

honest FRs
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4439482-post216.html

Hoon Dan
10-01-2010, 12:08 PM

Hoon Dan
10-01-2010, 07:39 PM

Hoon Dan
11-01-2010, 12:04 AM
up for tonight!

hsphalt
11-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Hi bro can you PM me her contact. I need a good massage. FR will follow.

Hoon Dan
11-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Hi bro can you PM me her contact. I need a good massage. FR will follow.have pm u her contact

those who need a good hard massage do leave behind your request or pm me for her number

Sensory Sniper
11-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Thank you bro for Ah Ping's contact. I've read all the FRs and will be looking forward to have a session with her. Though I've not tried her, I've upz u 4 green apples for the recommendation.

With the positive feedbacks, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.... :)

Thank you again.

rence72
11-01-2010, 09:02 AM
wow a lot of good FRs. Bro, pls share contact. cheers.:)