PDA

View Full Version : happening in Toa Payoh

ericola
14-01-2004, 10:03 PM
Halo bro,

understand that there is some Tui Na shop around Toa Payah have some extra service, any bro try any of them that can advise us the blk no and who to look for will be much appreciate.

cheers

thaigers
15-01-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by ericola
Halo bro,

understand that there is some Tui Na shop around Toa Payah have some extra service, any bro try any of them that can advise us the blk no and who to look for will be much appreciate.

cheers

who did you hear this from?? why not ask the person whom you hear from?? mi also interested..

noppensg
15-01-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by ericola
Halo bro,

cheers

understand that there are lazy bums in this forum who wants extra info but not wanting to do homework or venture. Any bro can advise how to get rid of these idoits and will be extremely appreciated.

cheers + cheers + cheers

newyorker88
15-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Idiots are always around, but like raw metal, they can be refined into steel after much heat. So what we do?
WE FLAME THEM!

ahbang
17-01-2004, 12:02 AM
yes there is @ Blk 72 ToaPayoh Lorong 5 #01-xxx , Hairdressing salon Cum tuina . @ corner....

Heard that Blk 73 hairdressing salon also have special offer .Kailin hairdressing

gstringgal
17-01-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by ahbang
yes there is @ Blk 72 ToaPayoh Lorong 5 #01-xxx , Hairdressing salon Cum tuina . @ corner....

Heard that Blk 73 hairdressing salon also have special offer .Kailin hairdressing

yo..pls don post the address so transparent here la... you guys can PM each others right? Bear in mind, pple are watching after recent many RAIDs along jc, katong and geylang on ktv, HC and pubs... :cool:

MarchBoy
17-01-2004, 10:09 AM
yup!!!pls use PM..........in order for bro here to BONK HAPPILY

thaigers
17-01-2004, 10:19 AM
I saw the girls before....quite chio...lian type....but the front glass panel of the salon not those dark type...so wonder how to perform special?????

Rof|maoxz
17-01-2004, 07:30 PM
Got meh? Roam around that area and test water. They claim "clean massage" nia. :confused:

owen10
18-01-2004, 02:09 AM
if u guys r still on the topic on the salon KL, confirmed bo special lah. juz went there 2 wks ago for haircut (upper one lah) + wash + massage. the gals not too bad looking, but on d 'more mature' category. same kind of style like Mei Taiwan. many ah laos, ah pehs frequent.

well, unless if other bros r fortunate to be offered specials, i dunno lah

facial
18-01-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by newyorker88
Idiots are always around, but like raw metal, they can be refined into steel after much heat. So what we do?
WE FLAME THEM!

ha haha............... laugh until

uchin
18-01-2004, 12:17 PM
heard that toa payoh lor 6 Blk 19 have tuina.

LEE76
18-01-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by uchin

anybody tried?

Antonio
19-01-2004, 11:30 AM
AV is on the way to SUBURBAN Singapor eleh so be careful guys !!

Ke Ke ...... If you need to release be careful of the towels and bed sheet as well, my spunk could be there Ke Ke ......

Beam me Up, spock......!

owen10
19-01-2004, 11:52 AM
dun worry dude. our Garment is very smart, dunnit to rely on our forum to get tips. there may be many raids taking place everyday, juz tt we didnt know cos they were not reported. i guess it all boils down to yr heng suay.

dettol
19-01-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by MarchBoy
yup!!!pls use PM..........in order for bro here to BONK HAPPILY

PM also the same, you could be the PMing to AV people. As long as info is shared, u never know who is receiving them. All depends on luck i should say.

LEE76
19-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by dettol
PM also the same, you could be the PMing to AV people. As long as info is shared, u never know who is receiving them. All depends on luck i should say.

PM me oso, will appreciate :D

alan_032000
18-02-2004, 08:55 PM
See a few girls not bad at this salon. Don't know whether any brother out there has any encounter from this place.

Luna
18-02-2004, 09:05 PM
I don't think there's any hanky panky in TP, don't forget who is the MP here, Mr Wong Kan Seng of Home Affairs. Don't play play. :eek:

ah huathuat
18-02-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Luna
I don't think there's any hanky panky in TP, don't forget who is the MP here, Mr Wong Kan Seng of Home Affairs. Don't play play. :eek:

yeh, must give face lah...

Randi_Candi
19-02-2004, 01:02 AM

Dun over-estimate the monkeys on the tree, they may only be good at jumping around
Dun under estimate the temptation on money

owen10
19-02-2004, 02:39 AM

u know who runs Tanjong Pagar area? y is there still hanky panky ard tt area huh?

Luna
19-02-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by owen10
u know who runs Tanjong Pagar area? y is there still hanky panky ard tt area huh?

That guy dun have guns mah. :D

gigantic_tk
19-02-2004, 05:31 PM
There are HOT happening in Marine Parade areas, TopGun are there, yet there are many hanky panky going on .:confused:

jasper
19-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by uchin

that one is 100% clean type... dun waste ur time there if u r looking for hankies....

jasper
19-02-2004, 07:39 PM

salon 21 @ lor 5 ... have...hankies... FJ around $100.. ladies are lian type.. some more have ah bengs sitting outside to watch water wan...

u guys can try that place if interested.:D

pop00eye
19-02-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by jasper
salon 21 @ lor 5 ... have...hankies... FJ around $100.. ladies are lian type.. some more have ah bengs sitting outside to watch water wan...

Really? If it is I'll go check out.
But I dont really like FJ.

apache
20-02-2004, 03:12 AM
tanjong pagar mp is LKY. Certainly no play play. I went to Tanjong Pagar last week, almost all the shops no hanky panky except C.. and KL.

johnchen
22-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Lor 5 is really a big place. Cannot find Salon 21. Appreciate info on location. Will give FR.

jasper
22-02-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by johnchen
Lor 5 is really a big place. Cannot find Salon 21. Appreciate info on location. Will give FR.

why not u pm me... we meet up for good char kway teow at lor5 hawker then i show u that location... better dun post here incase @@ looking around..:p

Sunshine
29-02-2004, 02:12 PM
H......R is a PRC tui na center $40 1 hr located a lor 6
toa payoh / blk 5X #01-xx HJ is $30 and FJ have to pre book and the charges is $80-$100 kindly do not spoli the market .

As for FJ is it done outside you have to arrange your own bonking place .

Do not PM for me the address as I've provide enough clues as this is a new joint therefore they need to keep it low profile .

Happy HJ & Bonking ! :D

:p

Microsoft
29-02-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Sunshine
toa payoh / blk 5X #01-xx HJ is $30 and FJ have to pre book and the charges is $80-$100 kindly do not spoli the market .

Do not PM for me the address as I've provide enough clues as this is a new joint therefore they need to keep it low profile .

Happy HJ & Bonking !

Hee! Thanks Bro for the info. Was walking around Blk5x area last week. Saw a few joint but dunno which 1 got special. Will take a walk again next week. :D

jeromelee1
01-03-2004, 11:34 AM

Bro,

Manage to decode yr simple code. Any PDMM which u hv try? Appreciate if u cld recommend me? Tks.

Microsoft
02-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Dunno whether tis is the joint Bro Sunshine talk abt. Guess so...

Signboard say ExxY ExxY Reflexology but the pamplet they give me show HEAxxxx REFxxxxxxxx (Namecard not ready yet). Anyway went down tis evening to 6c6c. Was looking at the sign outside when tis pdmm come out and jio me 2 try. There are 3 wl there. Sorri 1 i can't see properly and another so so only. Tis 1 tat talk 2 me seems like the better looking 1. Told her i oni have time for 1 hr rub and othing more.

Go in, strip and she begin the rub. Told me her name Xiao Ning. Massage so so oni. Not much teasing along the way and i begain to wondered will tis be another chinese clinic. Finished the back and flip over to the front. We start to talk abit. Think she start hinting say where i siok she rub where but never really mentioned special. Then she suddenly shouted to anothe wl outside my session left 5 mins. WTF! No choice i have to asked her directly leow.

"Hee! u got do special"

"Got, Got u 1 i do 4 u. But left oni 5 mins oni"
(i was thinking wtf i told u earilier i oni got 1 hr oni. Got a feeling she just want to finish 1 hr and if 1 special got 2 extend another hour for the special. Don't care. Just act blur.)

"How Much?"

"$40"

I counter offer at $30 and she say ok deal. Pull down my underwear and start to jerk up n down. At tis point , i oredi got a bad feeling abt tis. Ok, nevermind. Hand roam to her breast. BLOCK! Try again. BLOCK! And again. BLOCK. Try the waist. BLOCK! Attack the ass. BLOCK! Go for the leg. BLOCK! WTF!

She then 1 min say my hand oily, next min say she scare itchy. SO after a few mins of Jacky Chan kung fu act with her i really cnot tahan anymore n i tell her "Miss u like tat i very difficult leh" Then at tis pt she LL and let me roam her breast oni frm outside. The bra is so thick tat i can't feel the breast at all. Somemore put on an expressionless face like kena rape then at last submit lidat. Bo bian, close my eye, imagine bonking my sexy neighbour, shoot n fuckoff.

Massage : 6/10
Face : 6/10
Breast : Think ok oni. Dun really know becoz bra so thick.
HJ : 4/10 (Over rated leow)
Attitude : Quite ok all the while until autoroam. After tat to
normal. I really dunno how 2 rate.
Damage : $38+$30 (Add another $2 can go KS for a BBBJ and a bonk leow)

RTF : Nope.

Lastly, Bro Sunshine if tis is the joint u referring 2. No hard feeling if my words are stong. Tis is my fourth consecutive bad exp in a month. I thank u for the lobang. I never blame anyone 4 a bad encounter as diff ppl may have diff exp there.

Innoncent$
02-03-2004, 03:44 PM

How were PRC look, shape and age?

Sunshine
02-03-2004, 08:20 PM
Microsoft , sorry to hear your unhappy encounters do not take it too hard , be happy life goes on.

Let me share with you my experience on the day itself the Prc
was there I whisper into her ear to ask for HJ because she is ok to me and if there isn't any special I will go off , I did not see any Pdmm there , the trick is if you do not like the target or and she is not your type go off
do not waste $$$ .

ah yu ( chinese )

Face :6/10
Massage : 5/10
HJ : 5/10
Attitude : OK did not rush for HJ .
RTF : Just to recee for new stocks .

Microsoft
03-03-2004, 09:39 AM
Microsoft , sorry to hear your unhappy encounters do not take it too hard , be happy life goes on.

Let me share with you my experience on the day itself the Prc
was there I whisper into her ear to ask for HJ because she is ok to me and if there isn't any special I will go off , I did not see any Pdmm there , the trick is if you do not like the target or and she is not your type go off
do not waste $$$ .

ah yu ( chinese )

Face :6/10
Massage : 5/10
HJ : 5/10
Attitude : OK did not rush for HJ .
RTF : Just to recee for new stocks .

Hee! No problem Bro Sunshine. U might want to give tat Seow Ning a miss on your next visit. She really remind me of May in the Bishan Joint.

Happy Bonking! Cheers.

Gerald Tan
05-06-2005, 07:28 PM

Hello Jasper & Bros out there,
On Sun-5th,/June I checked out the Lor 5 (Block 7x) Salon 21.. everything looked decent with hairdressing lah. No hanky leh as stated by Bro Jasper. Some more can see what happening inside leh. In the end, i went to nearby block for a real hair wash & blow, $8 at Salon J. Sigh..anybody got good infor on TP Lor X ? Thanks all.

jasper
07-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Hello Jasper & Bros out there,
On Sun-5th,/June I checked out the Lor 5 (Block 7x) Salon 21.. everything looked decent with hairdressing lah. No hanky leh as stated by Bro Jasper. Some more can see what happening inside leh. In the end, i went to nearby block for a real hair wash & blow, $8 at Salon J. Sigh..anybody got good infor on TP Lor X ? Thanks all.

hi bro ... of cos everything have to look normal from the outside mah.. their special is done at the second storey where you opt for massaging.. but i heard that recently this shop is not much of a happening joint anymore..less any bros have tried them recently....

me recently sticks to my Grand Central HC nowadays... $35 for 45min massage, plus food plus hot bath and steaming room... I guess this is a better choice to spend my hard earn $35 bux leh... and a i got a regular girl there whom always never fail to give me a extra 10mins or so extra timing.. i think i am hook to this place...

maybe if u wish to... u can pm me... we could try it out together... not forgetting abt bro Owen and Mircosoft... any of u guys interested to join me?? me going there again tonite...:) PM me if u guys interested...:)

Rof|maoxz
07-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Dunno whether tis is the joint Bro Sunshine talk abt. Guess so...

Signboard say ExxY ExxY Reflexology........

Like dat die liao lor. Think of gg there after taking my IPPT at safra.

Mini-boy
11-06-2005, 11:25 AM
All bros, if u all know of any raid , pls inform.....

Fook-me
16-06-2005, 10:56 AM

Some brothers will RAID your Ass soon....

sg_boytoy
16-06-2005, 12:00 PM

Bro Mini-boy, you are one big jackass of a clown. If any bros here know of any raid, inform you for fuck? You want to go and see the action ah? Or after raiding, prices cheaper than you go ah? I'm fucking curious as to why you ask just a cock question, no offence hor, I speak rough but am actually a very nice guy, ke ke ke :D

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Like dat die liao lor. Think of gg there after taking my IPPT at safra.

Wah bro...Tat's more then a yr ago... Dunno the joint still there onot leh... :D

smiler
16-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Halo bro,

cheers
Bro Ol'coyote, where are you?

You have a job here to be done. Someone asking a question which you are familiar with.

Lai loh...........Lai loh.......let's wait for bro Ol'coyote.

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Bro Ol'coyote, where are you?

Cnot find tat old wolf go find Pig40 oso can. Another TPY/Bishan/AMK expert. :D

smiler
16-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Cnot find tat old wolf go find Pig40 oso can. Another TPY/Bishan/AMK expert. :D
Bro MS, you still alive??? :eek:

Hehehehe................when can drink kopi with you har?

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Bro MS, you still alive???

Hehehehe................when can drink kopi with you har?

Half dead now....Haiz.... :(

Ask tcss organizer LS lor. :D

meng
16-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Half dead now....Haiz....

Mai lah...tan tio Fly aeroplane again....like the last trip...:D

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Mai lah...tan tio Fly aeroplane again....like the last trip...

Heng i fly aeroplane last time 2 go buy poh chai pills... Else i gonna lau sai on board the plane... ehehe :D :p

Looksee
16-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Half dead now....Haiz....

Ask tcss organizer LS lor.

u r back!!!!

how was your trip?

since when i became tcss organizer?

:rolleyes:

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 04:03 PM
u r back!!!!

how was your trip?

Food sux! Man sux! But women suck! ehehe.

U going oso? When? :D

songsong1213
16-06-2005, 04:05 PM

U going oso? When? :D

Bro, I saw your posting..I know is TCSS thread liao :D

acer3939
16-06-2005, 04:07 PM
But women suck! ehehe.
Toa payoh got women that suck! where? just now i was there walking around but no can find any women to suck for me leh :( keke pls pm me as to where can find :D

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Bro, I saw your posting..I know is TCSS thread liao

Wah u so smart ar? How u noe 1 ar? :p

songsong1213
16-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Wah u so smart ar? How u noe 1 ar? :p

You don'y blame uncle LS, he never tell me, I guess only :eek:

songsong1213
16-06-2005, 04:14 PM
u r back!!!!

how was your trip?

:rolleyes:

Not you than who :eek:

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Toa payoh got women that suck! where? just now i was there walking around but no can find any women to suck for me leh keke pls pm me as to where can find

Huh?? Few mth back got 1 tread talking bout a joint in TPY got 1 PRC tat suck.... u nv c meh?? :confused: :D

acer3939
16-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Huh?? Few mth back got 1 tread talking bout a joint in TPY got 1 PRC tat suck.... u nv c meh??
Got meh? how cum this newbie no see? can pm me or not keke :D

meng
16-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Heng i fly aeroplane last time 2 go buy poh chai pills... Else i gonna lau sai on board the plane... ehehe :D :p

Poh chai pill so difficult to buy meh....

smiler
16-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Half dead now....Haiz.... :(

Wat happened? Why half dead? Women suck you dry dry to the sky har?

Looksee
16-06-2005, 04:22 PM

U going oso? When?

so u bought sleeping pills huh?

my trip not confirm....

:(

Looksee
16-06-2005, 04:24 PM

poh chai pill only the front.........actually he buying condom for his trip.......

:D

meng
16-06-2005, 04:27 PM
poh chai pill only the front.........actually he buying condom for his trip.......

:D

Like that MS no good liao...how can MS do these things leh...MS since when you so CH want har...:D

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 04:33 PM

Psst... real 1 bery diff 2 find.... Real 1 got side effect..... Eat oredi cock stand long long 1.... :D :p

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Wat happened? Why half dead? Women suck you dry dry to the sky har?

WORST!!!!! C no touch.... Bloody mental torture sia.... :( :(

meng
16-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Psst... real 1 bery diff 2 find.... Real 1 got side effect..... Eat oredi cock stand long long 1.... :p

Nbzz....so you go and find REAL one or FAKE one...:D

acer3939
16-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Nbzz....so you go and find REAL one or FAKE one...
He took both that why he kena lau sai !!! keke :D

smiler
16-06-2005, 04:41 PM
WORST!!!!! C no touch.... Bloody mental torture sia.... :(
Now then I know you are training for ur eyes power...............see no touch and you can tahan sia. :D

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 04:50 PM
so u bought sleeping pills huh?

my trip not confirm....

If confirm let me noe. can tong pang u 2 pick up something if u happen 2 pass by the "pi chiu" shop... :D

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Nbzz....so you go and find REAL one or FAKE one...

Both.... So eat oredi stomach dun ache n cock dun stand. :D

meng
16-06-2005, 04:52 PM
He took both that why he kena lau sai !!! keke :D

si meh...he say take liao lp can stand long long want....

meng
16-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Both.... So eat oredi stomach dun ache n cock dun stand. :D

Trying to choot pattern again har....

Microsoft
16-06-2005, 04:56 PM
Trying to choot pattern again har....

C no touch wat.... Lidat cock better dun stand lor... :(

smiler
17-06-2005, 12:38 AM
SOMEONE ZAP ME 3 PTS WITH COMMENTS <happening in Toa Payoh 16-06-2005 08:32 PM what a post >DARE TO ZAP NO GUTS TO PUT DOWN NICK :mad: :mad: