PDA

View Full Version : China Recommendations for agents and other SPs

tiongkoklan
21-11-2009, 01:59 AM
As tapping into a "agent" knowledge, in the open space here, I would only said that tapping a WRONG Agent- would make you a BIG CARROT HEAD.

Yes.. i fully agreed.... that xiaogu is not so professional...esp when he brought us to sauna....

He made us pay him "first"... later i found out we ll charged higher than the normal customers. That's NOT a good agent.....

A good agent is someone who can bring us to "good" places yet DO NOT pay a single cts more than their regular customers yet we enjoy a treatment of VIP.

In fact, in DS we dont need any agent lah...... Hotel can be booked thru ctrip... ktv phone number can be find out easily thru the hotel, sauna is everywhere at competitive prices..... Moreover DS is so small.....hehe..

I agree. I’ve occasionally used their services, and aware of their practices. IMHO, Agents are necessary devils, especially if you are visiting for the first time and alone – for me, the main concern is safety. In this day and age, bad agents can be easily exposed and will no doubt affect their businesses. And bros are also a lot more informed and they can make their own judgement. Obviously, Agents have to make their money somehow – the question being how and whether it is reasonable. At the end of the day, different strokes for different folks – the bottom line is whether we get a good bonk.:D

The above were taken from the Huizhou Recommendations thread. With the increasing number of agents, I believe it is appropriate to start a thread to allow us share info about the agents/guides, as well as other SPs such as mummies, OKTs, private taxi drivers and whoever that could help make a difference to the cheonging experience in China. It will be especially useful for newbies traveling to a specific area for the first time.

Until about a year or so ago, most of the well-known agents that operate in the Pearl River Delta areas to help the cheongsters are Taiwanese. But now, we are seeing an increasing number of Singaporeans and Malaysians. In fact, the Malaysians are arriving in bus loads, with specially organized sex tours led by dedicated tour guides or agents that make very handsome profit through deals with hotels, ktvs, mummies, okts. I heard some even indulge in illicit substances that provide even higher profit margin – these are bad ones that should be exposed if such claims are really true.

I hope to see both good and bad comments. Such comments will motivate the agents & SPs to do better – as long as comments are objective and constructive to allow bros here to make their own judgments. No doubt, there will be clones who will write good or bad things about specific agent (as happened in the sites for hotel reviews) but I believe the truth will always prevail.;)

Niceman
21-11-2009, 02:39 AM
U in CD that one?

tiongkoklan
06-12-2009, 11:43 AM
U in CD that one?

Sorry, bro – have not been on sammy for a long while due to personal reasons. I believe I’m not the one in CD you have in mind, although I’ve spent lots of time in CD & Sichuan many years ago. I think you might be referring to bro tionggoklan who was based in Sichuan at one time and had made postings on CD.

tiongkoklan
06-12-2009, 11:46 AM
No response so far from any bros about agents. But bro coolmanks (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports/21954-events-chang-ping-1314.html) mentioned two agents for CP who are active on sammy: ISO 9000 & pc5526. Another bro, Lookingaround2 has also been making offers – presumably he is also an agent. I have seen many non-Chinese speaking bros visiting CP - maybe these English-speaking and presumably Singaporean/Malaysian agents will be good to guide them, and preferable to many Taiwanese agents who do not speak very good English, if any.

I have not met any of the agents mentioned above, or used them, and I would suggest you ask each of them to quote you a price for what you want to compare. But then, at the end of the day, it is the service and whether you feel you get “value-for-money” that matters. IMHO, with increasing incidents of hassling and kidnapping of tourists in CP, any actions/advices by such agents to enhance your safety will be worth your money.

wetdream2005
11-12-2009, 12:07 AM
No response so far from any bros about agents. But bro coolmanks (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports/21954-events-chang-ping-1314.html) mentioned two agents for CP who are active on sammy: ISO 9000 & pc5526. Another bro, Lookingaround2 has also been making offers – presumably he is also an agent. I have seen many non-Chinese speaking bros visiting CP - maybe these English-speaking and presumably Singaporean/Malaysian agents will be good to guide them, and preferable to many Taiwanese agents who do not speak very good English, if any.

I have not met any of the agents mentioned above, or used them, and I would suggest you ask each of them to quote you a price for what you want to compare. But then, at the end of the day, it is the service and whether you feel you get “value-for-money” that matters. IMHO, with increasing incidents of hassling and kidnapping of tourists in CP, any actions/advices by such agents to enhance your safety will be worth your money.
ISO9000 is a agent.

Pc5526 and Lookingaround2 are partners.

Maitong Kit Mak
11-12-2009, 01:57 PM
ISO9000 is a agent.

Pc5526 and Lookingaround2 are partners.

:DPartners as in? Secret agents?? Heheee! I know PC5526 is single but Lookingaround2? Ummmm:rolleyes:

adidas88
11-12-2009, 10:49 PM
:DPartners as in? Secret agents?? Heheee! I know PC5526 is single but Lookingaround2? Ummmm:rolleyes:
partners mah ..... u know that type ...
u hold my hand, i hold ur hand ...
u scratch my back and i scratch ur back ...
i sleep on the left side of bed and u sleep on top ... heheehe ..