PDA

View Full Version : The change on Orchard Road - "Infiltration" by Vietnamese Hookers

naturegreen
20-11-2009, 10:03 AM
English News updated 11 July 2009 (http://warrenssingapore.com/singapore/articles-on-singapore/the-new-orchard-road/)

Chinese News updated 19 Nov 2009 (http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story/OMYStory200911191544-106733.html)

See they raid and raid until all the chickens all run out of red-light district. Now creating another bigger problem. Really Sillypore......

strikeking73
20-11-2009, 11:38 AM
They alway think they are clever. Catch here and there, but the "chicken" shift to somewhere else more to make sillpore like little Bangkok. While they ask other Dept to stop them from coming, the other dept will suai suai kana complaint by Singaporean guy for wrongful sending their GF back.
Whose forhead will write " i am chicken" .
I wander why they dun dare to ask Gov;
Punish those guy who call illegal foreigner pro.
Punish heavy for those behind supporting illegal foreign pro.
No demand, no illegal pro.

me4asia
20-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Thanks for adding my page here good to see it is getting around :)

VanGogh
20-11-2009, 01:05 PM
very clever.. .. lol.. ...

thats the result of constant raiding. .. :D

owen10
21-11-2009, 04:15 AM
expect more serious problems to surface when IR opens. d 'infiltration' problem will worsen, not only by Viets but Thais, PRCs, Pinays n maybe even Russians. It could emerge as such a big social problem that d police force may have trouble coping. FLs could easily buy a cheap budget airline tix n come to s'pore for 2 wks on tourist pass. Imagine each day, how many of these FLs pass thru our airports. N our garment cant do anything to restrict tourists who r supposedly here for 'holiday'. d only solution is to catch these gals in d act but then it'll be quite a mammoth task for d police.

BT8888
21-11-2009, 05:05 AM
Well, demand and supply. :cool:

NetRodent
21-11-2009, 07:11 AM
But don't they know that Orchard hotels' rate not cheap? My guess, their targets not local but tourist already had rooms in their hotel?
I don't think there are transit hotel in Orchard.

But then, I doubt there will be AV raid in Orchard Hotels.

joew2005
21-11-2009, 09:21 AM
expect more serious problems to surface when IR opens. d 'infiltration' problem will worsen, not only by Viets but Thais, PRCs, Pinays n maybe even Russians. It could emerge as such a big social problem that d police force may have trouble coping. FLs could easily buy a cheap budget airline tix n come to s'pore for 2 wks on tourist pass. Imagine each day, how many of these FLs pass thru our airports. N our garment cant do anything to restrict tourists who r supposedly here for 'holiday'. d only solution is to catch these gals in d act but then it'll be quite a mammoth task for d police.

bro,i agree with wat u said.
the IR are definitely here 2 stay,& these social ills will multiple alot ..... daily.
Hw k the ICA stop these tourist fr entering if there r 2 IRs here?
U need these tourist 2 keep the $$ fr rolling in2 the IRs.

tomvoyeur
21-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Impose a travelling visa req for all those ppl coming in from Thailand, Vietnam etc???

strikeking73
21-11-2009, 11:52 AM
When things dealing with Ang Mo, anti vice dun have the gut to stop them. So now this is one of the reason the "chicken" shift to orchard area. Did you heard them charging an ang mo?? What i rem is only CNB dare to strike.