PDA

View Full Version : What is "Tea House" mentioned in OT pubs?

okkal_only
18-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi

I recently rece the pubs in Orchard Towers and few mentioned "tea house on Sunday 1-7pm". What is "Tea House", is there chance to "catch" pinoys at these events? Looks like there is a cover charge for entrance to "tea house". I tried searching the forum and even google before I post this question.

okkal_only
18-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Sorry it is "Tea Dance" and not "tea house". It is nmormally from 1pm to 7pm on SUNDAYS. I learnt personally that this is the time to hook up with maids or those girls looking for "company".

Mankok
19-12-2009, 03:36 AM
Sorry it is "Tea Dance" and not "tea house". It is nmormally from 1pm to 7pm on SUNDAYS. I learnt personally that this is the time to hook up with maids or those girls looking for "company".

Time to hook up with all the ugly maids, when they have a day off.

enzer88
19-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Those are for philipine maids and local uncles meet up places. Happened to pass the area once, my verdict is not for those look suckers.

okkal_only
25-12-2009, 06:18 PM
I agree with you, but not always true. When I went one day, I found one gem who was looking for long-term boyfriend. Took me 4 visits to KSC and KFC in East Coast and numerous top ups before I could bring her to have a semblance of sex with me. So far could only rubba rubba, but without her panties on. Also managed to lick and suck her boobs. All this on the beach bench near the shore. If I raise the question of taking her to any hotel, I can consider the whole deal blown off. Need to bide my time to make that move. Pretty tiring though.

Those are for philipine maids and local uncles meet up places. Happened to pass the area once, my verdict is not for those look suckers.