Am I in fall into this sayang.

Buaya1
09-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by somepig
Hi, I am newbie, recently with a sayang in balai. now
I want to cheong with other girl, my dick cannot stand
and I cannot cum. Have any of u have this experience before
Am I in fall into this sayang.

This may sound stupid and I hope its not true. But I heard about it when I was boy (staying in Kampung then). From what I heard or gathered, in order to prevent their hubbies from screwing other women, a malay wife will quietly serve "Nasi Wap"to their husband. The way it is prepared makes me laugh it off. Apparently, the lady would squat over a pot of cooked rice (it cannot be steaming hot naturally otherwise you-know-what will get baked) and let the sweat and perspiration run down and seep into the rice. Once the hubby eats the rice with all the extra ingredient, he will be some kind of impotent when he meets other women except the person whose juice he ate.

Any bros heard of this? I hope its not true.:confused: :confused:

Idoru
09-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Buaya1
This may sound stupid and I hope its not true. But I heard about it when I was boy (staying in Kampung then). From what I heard or gathered, in order to prevent their hubbies from screwing other women, a malay wife will quietly serve "Nasi Wap"to their husband. The way it is prepared makes me laugh it off. Apparently, the lady would squat over a pot of cooked rice (it cannot be steaming hot naturally otherwise you-know-what will get baked) and let the sweat and perspiration run down and seep into the rice. Once the hubby eats the rice with all the extra ingredient, he will be some kind of impotent when he meets other women except the person whose juice he ate.

Yeah, heard and warned about it from my Granny. Bro. Somepig your problem is called Mati Puchok, need to see a bomoh man
Cheers

facial
09-01-2004, 10:33 PM
DISGUSTING......

I choose to think that you are very "attached" to this so called sayang and whenever you bonk another girl, you feel guilty and thus cannot rise to the occasion.

But then again, black magic are true though...

fun4evergood
11-01-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by facial
DISGUSTING......

I choose to think that you are very "attached" to this so called sayang and whenever you bonk another girl, you feel guilty and thus cannot rise to the occasion.

But then again, black magic are true though...

Me never have such problem before unless the gal is not ur type.......... :p

somepig
12-01-2004, 10:23 AM
I have tried with several girls, either my dick can not stand or after stand, can not cum. but when I talk to her over phone, my dick stand hard. I think there is psychological effect on me, maybe I am falling for her. How I get out of this. Also, have any of you sayang keep telling u that your dick only stand when u with her? I just reply back saying she has no pussy juice with other. I think this counter attack to get off my woodoo.:)

newyorker88
12-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Buaya1

I have heard that some natives do know of some medical plants that they use on their husbands when they go out of their village. It is some kind of a roots added to their meals, when taken, the guys has less of a sexual urge. However, in this case, I cannot vouch for "voodoo magic", even I do believe in it. Good Luck, bro, seek a bomoh if u wish, or maybe it is just your mood?