PDA

View Full Version : China Square - Another CBD Area

sab2000
17-11-2009, 12:02 PM
Tot I would share this find in China Square for us CBD workers.

Was having a meeting at China Square and went for lunch around that area. While sitting outside one of the cafes, I saw a mei nui pass by wearing a 1 piece dress which ended very very high / very very short :D

My eyes focused onto her immediately and followed her all the way down the street till she walked into...... oooo a newly opened spa!! Saw that there were flower bouquets outside the shop signalling the place was new. 4 L*** C***** Spa.

Faster gobbled up my food and decided to take a walk to digest. Walked past the place and saw a big massage pic outside - tot was a lady spa from the pic - on closer look saw it was actually a guy being massaged.

The lady at the counter saw I was looking and signal to me to come in. Mai tu liao walked in asked - you an moi mah? BINGO - proceeded inside to one of the rooms. Could see that it was newly renovated, nice place, some rooms were attached with a shower area. Went in showered and was drying myself off when someone came in. My lucky day! was that mei nui who I saw earlier on!

Proceeded with a 1 hr massage - not too bad, quite ok but had better. Talk to her, found out she just started working so the massage was not that hard and strong for those massage lovers. Flipped over and she proceeded to massage my front thighs - occasionally giving a brush to my brother. As she had her back facing me and she was bending over, her dress went all the way up until I could see her G-String and ass. With her hands brushing my brother while she was massaging my legs, my hands decided to exercise as well. Up slowly on to her butt, started caressing on the outside, dont know she purposely bend even more forward for me or not. But my hand went under the dress and was rubbing her ass and g string.

She pretended nothing happen and continued as per normal. My hands proceeded to run her mei mei and she turned around and said to me - ni hao huai! Came over close to me and whispered if i wanted her to take off her top for service. Was quoted 80 to remove her top and proceeded for a HJ. Off her top went was rewarded with a C-Cup asset with very nice nipples. Proceed to suck like no tmr and was on a buffet meal on every part of her body. Eventually erupted - she gave me a good clean up and went for a bathe. Had a hugging session with her after - very good GF feel and paid up and left a sextisfied man!

Name: Shan Shan
Looks: 7
Body: 9 ( C-cup ) Tight body frame with very nice and smooth legs
Damage: 45 /hr + 80

Theres alot of spas in that area as well - I think they are real lady spas.
Enjoy brudders! :cool:

shrek2
17-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Sounds good - but rather ex don't you think? even given higher rental cost for CBD area, 80 bucks for a HJ isn't quite market rate for me. Wat do other bros feel?

thousandisland
17-11-2009, 09:29 PM
yup bro, can pm contact and location?

eEconomist
17-11-2009, 11:11 PM
TS can PM me address? Thanks.

:D

owen10
18-11-2009, 01:10 AM
initially i was quite interested but after seeing u pay $80 for HJ kinda sian liaoz. econ has still not recovered; $80 is not justifiable, even with top off. but to each his own lah, if bros have d $$$ to burn n wanna be roberts we cant stop them.

Mankok
18-11-2009, 05:26 AM
Looks interesting.
Could you please PM me the location? Although it does not seem cheap I wish to try it at least once because my work is in the CBD.
Thnx a lot.

soul_vision
18-11-2009, 05:33 AM
bro,

can i have the location pls?

chowahbeng
18-11-2009, 06:54 AM
I still pay $100 for a fj. I know I can bargain lower but I get better service for $100 :D

sab2000
18-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Sorry have received alot of PM, trying to clear them.

Hmm... I do also agree that 80 dollars for a HJ with top off is expensive. I did try to bargain for total in 100 ( including the massage ). However she was unwilling. Decided to go for the extra $30 becoz.... abit ah difficult when a nice ass with G-string is staring at ur face and ur hand is stroking it... hehe.. maybe im too weak-minded. :(

Maybe u all other bros would be able to squeeze better offers!!
Btw I saw another ger when i was leaving the other day - quite pretty maybe age was around 28?? Her name was Coco - going to RTF maybe end of this week!! Would take the advice from the seniors bros to try and squeeze pricing too! LOL! :D

e2q3a
18-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Can share the location?
PM me thanks.

rajjnu
18-11-2009, 02:42 PM
bro,

desire1234
18-11-2009, 07:58 PM
was having lunch at HANS and saw the spa too.
saw a lady (think formerly from H2B).

longjohn123
18-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Damned dangerous place, too close to my office. After I saw sab2000's report, I went there this afternoon ... managed to locate the place, but as I was walking there, I heard someone call to me "Mr XX, where are u going to?" .

I turned and it was my staff, 2 Malay gals, and one had the cheek to ask "You going for massage or lunch?". WTF. Had to smile and joke, and tell them "Please lah, I don't even know there's massage in this place". Will try another day.

aczeta76
18-11-2009, 10:46 PM
TS...

Interesting find.. 80 is too much for HJ but let's see how this babe looks like lah..Me more keen for a good massage then any special.

Hard to find time to go too far

PM location?

ltc1
19-11-2009, 02:15 AM
was having lunch at HANS and saw the spa too.
saw a lady (think formerly from H2B).

fr. H2B? Who cld dis lady be? I used to go H2B..

chiamd
19-11-2009, 02:47 AM
bro,

basement of China Sq foodcourt

Mankok
19-11-2009, 04:53 AM
Damned dangerous place, too close to my office. After I saw sab2000's report, I went there this afternoon ... managed to locate the place, but as I was walking there, I heard someone call to me "Mr XX, where are u going to?" .

I turned and it was my staff, 2 Malay gals, and one had the cheek to ask "You going for massage or lunch?". WTF. Had to smile and joke, and tell them "Please lah, I don't even know there's massage in this place". Will try another day.

I guess your face turned very very red.:o

Thanx to the TS Sab2000 wHo PM'ed me the location.

chowahbeng
19-11-2009, 05:40 AM
Gosh I must be really outdated. I thought the foodcourt was revamped to the ground floor? :o

topfuel
19-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Bad experience for me but thanks to threadstarter forthe location.

Girls seem to be from t*ka*a previously.

Looks nothing to shout about and massage is okay. Plus point is the clean environment and towels for now but they will ask u to throw towels onto the floor after using...hope they really get it cleaned. attached bathroom is another + point so u dont have to run to the toilet half naked.

worst HJ i had so far due to NO ROAMING, NO TOUCHING of legs. For stripping of top additional $30 (NO TOUCHING), for touching of top with clothes on additional $20 (NO LOOKING, wtf LOOK also need $?). Spoilt my mood totally and even shifted away while just trying to hold her waist. Absolutely a place targeting those bankers whos throwing $. In the end paid up $100 for a HJ including massage. a total ripoff.

The lady even said all the spas charge this rate which is a ripoff. Never returning again.

girl's name: never bother to ask after the ripoff
looks: 7/10 (looks quite gd but look like malaysian)
Boobs: at most a B cup
Massage: 5/10 (took 40mins but massaged only 20mins cos they deduct 10mins from your total time while u bath)
HJ: 6/10 no mood even though a pretty face, no roaming no nothing!
RTF: a 100% NO!

for those thinking that 100 is okay for a HJ in a clean setup, this place is for u.

hope this FR saves other bros from being ripped off.

go1nbanana
19-11-2009, 10:59 PM
pls pm location and ctc..tnx!

chowahbeng
19-11-2009, 11:26 PM
If you are around the vicinity of Hans, you won't miss it. The girls are nothing to shout about, though young with trim figures. They are asking fior a HJ at $50 but be prepared to cough up an extra $30 if you want to fondle their boobies. I think they are learning from the Adelphi girls at Lavender and Sonice. :rolleyes:

housebunny
20-11-2009, 12:58 PM
think some of them formerly from spa calista too.
wow, they gng to cut carrot again at this place.

btw, any bros know where is jojo formerly from H2B, No1 massage, lavender n spa calista?

ltc1
20-11-2009, 01:28 PM
spa calista? u sure? dun see anyone familiar leh. btw, i think the ex-H2B ger there was known as Dior last time... if i not wrong

Dahu
20-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Please pm me the location. Thanks.

andy07804
22-11-2009, 12:31 AM
found it! very pleasantly surprised by the look of my provider. very high in my books. at least 7-8. her name yoyo from beijing.
I went for the 80$ set. nice pair of plums i must say.
painted buterfly on the right hip.
uppon request she showed her cute pussy but no fingering.

paul.kwek
23-11-2009, 01:16 AM
found it! very pleasantly surprised by the look of my provider. very high in my books. at least 7-8. her name yoyo from beijing.
I went for the 80$ set. nice pair of plums i must say.
painted buterfly on the right hip.
uppon request she showed her cute pussy but no fingering.

brother, please pm me location. I spent the wholeday, cannot find.

andy07804
23-11-2009, 10:08 PM
it was closed today...

desire1234
25-11-2009, 11:29 PM
r they still close?
miss coco.

housebunny
04-12-2009, 08:30 PM
passed by around 2pm after lunch.
wanted to release some stress but the spa was closed.

Not sure whether they are still in operation.

jasonyap
05-12-2009, 12:12 AM
passed by around 2pm after lunch.
wanted to release some stress but the spa was closed.

Not sure whether they are still in operation.

still in operation. Not closed today. i was there.

raider123
05-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Such places will survive. Look at Adelphi spas, callista, h2b etc...charge so high yet business still so good. Singaporean got this expensive must be good mentality :D

nqlfkr
05-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Bad experience for me but thanks to threadstarter forthe location.

Girls seem to be from t*ka*a previously.

Looks nothing to shout about and massage is okay. Plus point is the clean environment and towels for now but they will ask u to throw towels onto the floor after using...hope they really get it cleaned. attached bathroom is another + point so u dont have to run to the toilet half naked.

worst HJ i had so far due to NO ROAMING, NO TOUCHING of legs. For stripping of top additional $30 (NO TOUCHING), for touching of top with clothes on additional $20 (NO LOOKING, wtf LOOK also need $?). Spoilt my mood totally and even shifted away while just trying to hold her waist. Absolutely a place targeting those bankers whos throwing $. In the end paid up $100 for a HJ including massage. a total ripoff.

The lady even said all the spas charge this rate which is a ripoff. Never returning again.

girl's name: never bother to ask after the ripoff
looks: 7/10 (looks quite gd but look like malaysian)
Boobs: at most a B cup
Massage: 5/10 (took 40mins but massaged only 20mins cos they deduct 10mins from your total time while u bath)
HJ: 6/10 no mood even though a pretty face, no roaming no nothing!
RTF: a 100% NO!

for those thinking that 100 is okay for a HJ in a clean setup, this place is for u.

hope this FR saves other bros from being ripped off.

Bros, you are right, was there last week booking coco, saw a familar face before going to massage, now you mentione T*****, then I remember you are absolutely correct.

Another thing to point out - seems like the gals there have gang up to fix HJ @ 80, otherwise don't allow roaming!:mad:

I think we also must do something, any suggestion?

Sorry, I still remember someone said before - one man meat is another man poison!? something like that, personally the gals here are lao chiao, advise all bros must enjoy with "sensitive" mind!;)

lptan87
06-12-2009, 12:27 AM
I was there today but the shop was closed. Seems that they are not doing business daily.

Mankok
15-12-2009, 01:27 AM
Right. When I walked by last Wednesday at about 5PM the shop was closed.

ltc1
16-12-2009, 03:00 PM
what happened to dis joint? Went there once and ever since then, it has been closed. Called a no. of times but no one picks up the phone. Has it been raided?

mark_spore
16-12-2009, 03:08 PM
bro, can pm her contact , location

sheep79
16-12-2009, 03:39 PM
$80 for a HJ seems quite exp bro

~oyster~
16-12-2009, 10:24 PM
TS bro,

i Pm u liao

but u never reply me :(

please pm me location n tel.

thankjs!!!!!!!

Location already mentioned in the thread already . Or are you just too lazy to read ? Are you finally going to give us a fr ? :rolleyes: :D

eEconomist
16-12-2009, 10:42 PM
I went twice today and last Monday. Closed!

Seems that the shop is closed!!

:mad:

eEconomist
28-01-2010, 11:31 PM
stil there?????????? address???????

Went there yesterday. Tried this quite sweet lady coco.

Her HJ ok above average. Massage never try. However, her boobs damn small, almost flat. I boobs lover, so will not RTF.

:)

ez.link
04-02-2010, 11:33 AM
$80 is above market rate

SUser
04-02-2010, 11:40 PM
popped by the place today for a massage.
Place is new and the room is quite spacious and clean with showering facilities.
Was served by a lady called Youko (not sure of the spelling).

Massage was so so.. basically just hand presses.
After 30 mins into the massage, she popped the GQ.
Price "$60 for hand and $100 for body" as quoted by her.

Looks: 6.8/10 (a bit MILF like)
Figure: 8/10 (slim)
Boobs: quite a handful
Frenching: didn't attempt to
Fingering: unfortunately, she was having her period :(

At least, she wasn't rushing for time...
Unlikely I'll go back there again though. Would rather spend that amount of money elsewhere.

SUser
04-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Double post

~oyster~
05-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Shan Shan ?

i saw 1 girl sit inside the counter, very pretty 1

looks like local

dun know is her or not?

big eyes 1 , she is shan shan?

Since you saw the girl why dun you ask the girl are you shan shan or not ?

sex4LiFe
05-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Actually I was there a couple 2-weeks ago..
Have been eyeing this outlet since I always passed by it when I go to my client place.

Saw a decent looking gal and decided to go in.
Turns out that she is Coco.

From far, she look pretty but closer inspection.. very average MILF look.
But her boobs are damn solid. B cup I think.
Nice to grab and nipples fun to play with too.

Total spend - 1hr massage $45 + HJ S$50.

RTF... only out of convenience sake.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
HJ: 7/10 (she made me cum in 10 mins, but the teasing was quite nicely executed)
Massage: 7/10 (nothing spectacular)

joscklee
09-02-2010, 05:02 PM
:)Hi Bro Pls PM Thks

joscklee
12-03-2010, 02:36 PM
popped by the place today for a massage.
Place is new and the room is quite spacious and clean with showering facilities.
Was served by a lady called Youko (not sure of the spelling).

Massage was so so.. basically just hand presses.
After 30 mins into the massage, she popped the GQ.
Price "$60 for hand and $100 for body" as quoted by her.

Looks: 6.8/10 (a bit MILF like)
Figure: 8/10 (slim)
Boobs: quite a handful
Frenching: didn't attempt to
Fingering: unfortunately, she was having her period :(

At least, she wasn't rushing for time...
Unlikely I'll go back there again though. Would rather spend that amount of money elsewhere.

Hi Bro

Pls PM Thks