PDA

View Full Version : new mp in town

riddle
09-01-2004, 01:28 PM
new massage place in chinatown.

FR

Saw this new place promoting its sensual massage and decide to try it out.

Its on the second floor of txxxxx street, you will know what kind of massage they provide upon reaching their entrance. Anyway they have 2 types of massages- traditional and sensual. Either its not cheap! Maybe I was easy on my wallet that day, decide to try out their so called sensual massage ($150).

After paying you make your way to the bathroom for a quick shower. There are only 2 shower rooms, pretty clean (maybe because its new), with lockers; change to your shorts and the recep will lead you to one super dark room.

There are no cubicles, only about 5 matresses laid out on the floor, each divided by a low bench of towels. It was so dark that you cant even see the lady doing the massage for you. (for once she looked like "zhenzi" from the ring!)

Anyway back to the massage. Once you lay down, she will remove your shorts, and start caressing your legs and bottoms in a very seducive manner. The feeling is pretty nice must say. She will caress your ass and balls as she moves her hands all over your bottom half.

Afterwhich she will proceed with using her body to massage you, from head to toe, paying special attention on your groin area of course. The feeling is sensuous, since its so dark, and there is piped in music (though music salah). The massage gal is probably Thai, wears sexy skimpy top (no bra) and super short mini skirt. All along while she massage you, she will clamp you legs with her thighs and buttocks. She did the massage from back to front, and while she was massaging my hands were roaming about. Nice tits and smooth skin, a pity she doesnt remove her clothes. Guess its not possible since its so open.

After massaging your whole body, the climax came to the end where she will massage by sitting and rubbing your little brother, its pretty sensational. I can hardly control my cum. She then proceed to handjob which is one of the best I have had in these places. Tried to control but after more than 40 minutes of arousing and caressing I can hardly contain my load (and thats quite a massive load)

total damage: 150 (sensual massage + BM + HJ)
massage gal:
body- small and petitie 7/10
BM- 7/5/10
HJ- 8/10

This must be one of the most expensive massages I have ever had (local or overseas) and some bros would think with the kind of price they could have got a FS job. Thats true. I may not return again but its no denying that overall its a pretty good experience. Also its damn open, as I walked out, I could see another bro having a gd time there! So its kinda voyeuristic.

MarchBoy
09-01-2004, 02:08 PM
EXPENSIVE !!

globetrotter
09-01-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by riddle

Its on the second floor of txxxxx street, you will know what kind of massage they provide upon reaching their entrance.

How about some more clues about the location of this place? If not convenient to post it here, please pm me.

rivervale3
09-01-2004, 08:10 PM
massage gal:
BM- 7/5/10
HJ- 8/10

This must be one of the most expensive massages I have ever had (local or overseas) and some bros would think with the kind of price they could have got a FS job. Thats true. I may not return again but its no denying that overall its a pretty good experience. Also its damn open, as I walked out, I could see another bro having a gd time there! So its kinda voyeuristic. [/B][/QUOTE]

Brudder, you hv provided a new place of experience for us to explore...............Kudos to u!!!

May I know how long is per session stipulated? U mentioned 40 minutes of caressing and.... It must be 45 or 60 min right?

Same like u, I may try only once and that's it...Cantonment Complex is juz nearby, the sooner i go the better else AV got the wind n bust the whole place!!!! KNN them!!

Thanks bro.............for letting us know this place!

FatSpider
10-01-2004, 01:00 AM
steady!

Shooter
10-01-2004, 03:34 AM
$150 must strike 4D then got mood to try.. think of money put off liao.

LEE76
10-01-2004, 12:19 PM
DAMN EXPENSIVE DAMN EXPENSIVE DAMN EXPENSIVE

Explorer2
10-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the recommendation!!
will check it out soon!!
However, just wondering???

how comfortable can the Body Massage be without her undressing her top to use her big boobs to caress you??

next, how pretty can they be??
if they are just average looking like the traditional massage girls, then not so seductive after all right?
asking this... cos i prefer fair looking girls!!

Cheers,
:D

ray922
10-01-2004, 04:33 PM
No way they can last with this price.

FR

Saw this new place promoting its sensual massage and decide to try it out.

Its on the second floor of txxxxx street, you will know what kind of massage they provide upon reaching their entrance. Anyway they have 2 types of massages- traditional and sensual. Either its not cheap! Maybe I was easy on my wallet that day, decide to try out their so called sensual massage ($150).

After paying you make your way to the bathroom for a quick shower. There are only 2 shower rooms, pretty clean (maybe because its new), with lockers; change to your shorts and the recep will lead you to one super dark room.

There are no cubicles, only about 5 matresses laid out on the floor, each divided by a low bench of towels. It was so dark that you cant even see the lady doing the massage for you. (for once she looked like "zhenzi" from the ring!)

Anyway back to the massage. Once you lay down, she will remove your shorts, and start caressing your legs and bottoms in a very seducive manner. The feeling is pretty nice must say. She will caress your ass and balls as she moves her hands all over your bottom half.

Afterwhich she will proceed with using her body to massage you, from head to toe, paying special attention on your groin area of course. The feeling is sensuous, since its so dark, and there is piped in music (though music salah). The massage gal is probably Thai, wears sexy skimpy top (no bra) and super short mini skirt. All along while she massage you, she will clamp you legs with her thighs and buttocks. She did the massage from back to front, and while she was massaging my hands were roaming about. Nice tits and smooth skin, a pity she doesnt remove her clothes. Guess its not possible since its so open.

After massaging your whole body, the climax came to the end where she will massage by sitting and rubbing your little brother, its pretty sensational. I can hardly control my cum. She then proceed to handjob which is one of the best I have had in these places. Tried to control but after more than 40 minutes of arousing and caressing I can hardly contain my load (and thats quite a massive load)

massage gal:
BM- 7/5/10
HJ- 8/10

This must be one of the most expensive massages I have ever had (local or overseas) and some bros would think with the kind of price they could have got a FS job. Thats true. I may not return again but its no denying that overall its a pretty good experience. Also its damn open, as I walked out, I could see another bro having a gd time there! So its kinda voyeuristic.

Helmet Daytona
12-01-2004, 09:18 AM
Place so dark, can we bring torchlights along.

nirvana
12-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Helmet Daytona
Place so dark, can we bring torchlights along.

For safely precaution, please remember your helmet.

siaoCB
13-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Saw this thread and feeling horny took a taxi and proceed to temple street.Reach there and saw Chinatown buzzing with people buying goodies for Lunar New Year.Well as for me i walk up the stairs paid at the reception $150 and proceed.Must admit the massage, sensual massage they call it is very very shiok! But after 45min of massage my didi hard like a ROD but what happen?She told me HJ cannot la illegal.................damn told her i tip her $50 still cannot.Was damn toolan liao.Told her, her sexy massage was so good and out of this world but...why so anti-climax?Well i am not satisfied........was told HJ can be done when i left by the reception...........well any Bro kena like me ? Must admit 1 thing ,the gals are damn chio and young.Try and post FR here.Cheers

riddle
13-01-2004, 02:04 PM
this is surprising...for me the handjob came as a package, without me even asking for it. i guess the gal is trying to make extra money...so bros out there be careful. check with the recep before proceeding is safest.

forex
13-01-2004, 05:02 PM

.. Also its damn open, as I walked out, I could see another bro having a gd time there! So its kinda voyeuristic.

with my kind of astigmatism or some call it "shan kwang", I would have tripped over that bro when I try to find my way out!

True, at 150 bucks and steam already the girl say no release..curse until no strength.

But ask counter first I am sure they will tell you no special..that is why we ask for girl's name when we get one to share here.

BTech
13-01-2004, 06:40 PM
Sorry for this Blur f*** question.......... but can anyone please tell me where is the location of this joint and perhaps the name?

As the Chinatown area is very crowded at this time and parking lots are jam packed, it would help if a kind bro out here can tell me the exact location so I dun have to drive slowly on roadside trying to find building and get honked like mad by other cars behind me....

Thanks in advance.

KCLIM73
13-01-2004, 07:33 PM
so you were the one! hahaha

bonsoir
13-01-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by globetrotter
How about some more clues about the location of this place? If not convenient to post it here, please pm me.

bro,
seen it before, guess it must be damn ex....
it's ****le street.
Message me , more discreet that way.

Cheers

rivervale3
13-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by BTech
Sorry for this Blur f*** question.......... but can anyone please tell me where is the location of this joint and perhaps the name?

As the Chinatown area is very crowded at this time and parking lots are jam packed, it would help if a kind bro out here can tell me the exact location so I dun have to drive slowly on roadside trying to find building and get honked like mad by other cars behind me....

Thanks in advance.

Temple Street.............Nearer to New Bridge Road than South Bridge Road... n behind Lucky Chinatown......Q a long flight of stairs to the 2nd floor, saw a pair of shoes outside, wonder if it's fr one of the brudders who went in at about 1+ today.........

BTW, i happened to pass by oni, not yet test water....still waiting for feedbacks fr brudders.....

And, dun go there by car, this time round.....Chinese New Year goodies are sold along whole stretch of streets.......

eternity
13-01-2004, 11:18 PM
with time to spare... went to check out this place the bro here was talking abt...

paid $170 for 60 mins of sensual aromatherapy....

very seductive and sensual to one's need...

the gal figure is fantastic, no horse run ahdun wear bra, so she will boob-f*** your didi, and she worn g-string too.. hehehe

very shiok, but F***ing EXPENSIVE, well once is enuff..

reason.. after cumming, while on the way out.. saw the gal face.. YUCK..phew phew.. damn UGLY ah....

no way i am going to pay this amount of money to be HJ by a ugly lady...

cheers

longjohn108
14-01-2004, 01:46 AM
hahahaahahaaha!! cannot stop laughing sorry bro.. this is the first time I see someone honest enough to say the girl is damn ugly..hahaha I expect it to be so... since it's so dark....

siaoCB
14-01-2004, 02:18 AM
well like i said before i was not satisfied,so went today again as it was my off day.Got serve by this flipina gal name May.Started with a hard massage and slowly using her whole body to massage me.One thing different about this massage is that the massuer use both normal massage and sexy massage to stimulate us so when time is ending ,HJ and bingo if you still cant come under her teasing massage.Try it guiys and you all will know.I paid a total of $300 already to try it.......so you guys should try it out.Defintely worth the money.As for the Bro who commented that the girl was ugly...I disagreed.Most of the gals i saw was pretty standard and young.Not a Miss World or Miss Chinatown but 7/10.......maybe he was unlucky thats all.Ask the reception what gal you want,she will arrange.Cheers

ray922
14-01-2004, 07:01 AM
You are one rich man.

Originally posted by siaoCB
well like i said before i was not satisfied,so went today again as it was my off day.Got serve by this flipina gal name May.Started with a hard massage and slowly using her whole body to massage me.One thing different about this massage is that the massuer use both normal massage and sexy massage to stimulate us so when time is ending ,HJ and bingo if you still cant come under her teasing massage.Try it guiys and you all will know.I paid a total of $300 already to try it.......so you guys should try it out.Defintely worth the money.As for the Bro who commented that the girl was ugly...I disagreed.Most of the gals i saw was pretty standard and young.Not a Miss World or Miss Chinatown but 7/10.......maybe he was unlucky thats all.Ask the reception what gal you want,she will arrange.Cheers

globetrotter
16-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Watched this thread grow and read reports.

"xiu kang" liao so nothing much to do. Went down to "gu chia chui" with objective of trying out this place.

Walked along "Txxxxe Street" from side of South Bridge Rd, passed the Indian temple, pass the numerous CNY stalls selling CNY goodies, still nothing, nearly walked until the end reaching New Bridge Rd, saw one "Hatyai Massage", then saw a "tui na" place, but both places no advertisement about sensual massage, continued to look, then saw opposite the street, big sign hanging outside a shop, saying "sensual massage", bingo, found place.

Went up a flight of stairs to second floor, had to take out my shoes and socks before entering. Inside sparesly decorated, receptionist a (I think) local Chinese girl, asked what I wanted and I said sensual massage, price list on counter top for all to see - $150 for sensual massage. Had to write down my name and particulars. Then she gave me a locker key and ushered me to locker room cum toilet area. Inside, there is a bank of lockers that you can put your things in, also two small (quite small actually) cubicles to shower. Place quite clean as previously mentioned by another brother. Any took shower, put on shorts, wrap towel and went outside. Receptionist already waiting, took my hand and led me to this super dark room - actually on hnd sight, room not that dark, its just that when you enter from a brightly lit place into a dark room you get disoriented for a while.

Inside room, could see row of mattresses (5 or 6 I think), each separated by a low cabinet (not towels as previously reported). Cabinet is low enough that when you lie down you can see the next mattress but if you sit up you can see everything (provided your eyes are accustomed to the dark).

Anyway, receptionist asked me to lie down on my stomach and got a towel to cover me up.

Then girl came, cannot see her face but could see that she small size girl with shoulder length hair.

The first thing she did was to sit down, spread my legs and removed my shorts. Then she applied some cream or oil on my buttocks and ass crack. Her actions were slow and deliberately sensuous.

Then massage, applied oil to my legs and massaged my legs, then my buttocks, then my lower back, then my shoulders. Massage is not that bad, although not up to Badminton Hall standard but could see that she was trying hard to loosen up my muscles and tendons. During the course of massaging my back, she paid some amount of time to massage my inner thighs, and my balls from behind. Found that quite nice.

Turned to the front. By then my eyes were accustomed to the dark but still could not see her face clearly.

For my front, she started of by adopting a 69 position and started massaging my chest and stomach, deliberatly stretch herself to reach my lower stomach. Took the opportunity to feel her ass, found that she was wearing spandex tpe shorts, felt her back and could not detect any bra, felt a bit of her tits and found that they were smallish.

After doing my chest and stomach she sat on my groin area with her back towards me and started a rocking motion. Grounded her pussy on my growing little brother in an up and up and sideways motion. Although she tried her best to be sensual, didn't really enjoy this treatment. After that she turned around to face me and did the same thing. This time much better and I took the opportunity to reach inside her T-shirt to feel her tits. While she was rocking her ass on my groin area she was also playing with my little brother - after a while, cannot tahan any more and came.

After coming, she sat behind my head to give me a neck massage.

Time to leave - wrapped myself with towel and she led me out. Then outside, I saw her face - shit ugly, has a tatoo on her arm. Age - I think mid 20's.

Overall, I think service standard is OK but very pricey.

RTD - I don't think so, too pricey.

zyxel01
16-01-2004, 06:26 PM

Bro globe, I think we should stick to Odeania lah.... Have you been there lately? My last trip there was 2 months back and got Irene.

Cheers!
zyxel

eternity
16-01-2004, 11:28 PM
bro globetrotter...think u got the same girl as me... hehhe very ugly hor.. : P but she really make me horny though.. : P

if only she's prettier

gunners
17-01-2004, 11:56 AM

After coming, she sat behind my head to give me a neck massage.

Time to leave - wrapped myself with towel and she led me out. Then outside, I saw her face - shit ugly, has a tatoo on her arm. Age - I think mid 20's.

Guys, the trick is not to look at the face lah! kek! kek! anyway u already cum liao and satisfied, why look?! kek! kek! if they're pretty, the place will not be so dim liao...

anyway, eager try the experience... anyone know if the girls are chinese or other race?

globetrotter
17-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by gunners
anyway, eager try the experience... anyone know if the girls are chinese or other race?

Well, the one who massaged me spoke to me in English - could detect local English - so can rule out PRC. Whether, Malaysian, Indo, Filipino, anyone's guess.

BTW, I forgot to mention that when I was there, half way through my session, another person came in and occupied the mattress two spaces away from me. Although I couldn't see the girl, I overheard the them speaking in Mandarin.

Last thing - try this place at your own risk - very pricey.

Explorer2
17-01-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by eternity
bro globetrotter...think u got the same girl as me... hehhe very ugly hor.. : P but she really make me horny though.. : P

if only she's prettier

Bros Eternity and Globetrotter, u all managed to catch her name?

this place seems cool!!
worht it enough to check out at least once!!

:D

FatSpider
17-01-2004, 12:46 PM
please man
40$ hc entry + 100 FJ still got 10 $ left over for makan

boycott this place lah

$$noenuff
17-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Sorry - after I started a new thread then I realised already got this thread here. Ah...nevermind! My girl name is Belle and she does not do HJ. I think the owner teach them sensual massage and no HJ or whatever and if customers cannot tahan then they release maybe they cannot be charged cause they not doing anything wrong.

At the end of it I did not released and she did not want to do HJ for me. I just ask her to keep massaging my balls while I help myself a little.

Brother Riddle - can you provide the name of your girl as seems she is the only one willing to do HJ.

Address is 62A temple street. If you start walking into temple street from lucky chinatown. The ad is so BIG you cannot miss it.

Tel number is 6227 5488. Recept name Catherine.

owen10
18-01-2004, 01:50 AM
with d exhorbitant rates charged i wonder how this shop is goin to survive when there is no biz

The_Hustler
18-01-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by owen10
with d exhorbitant rates charged i wonder how this shop is goin to survive when there is no biz

With exhorbitant rates...and complimented with curious thrillseekers...they'll be ever ready to come out with new gimmicks. Even i myself is curious about this fresh sensation.

Sniff!
The Hustler

RollingStones
18-01-2004, 05:34 PM
You know why they charge so expensive?

It is a HIT & RUN operation!

It will not last long. The operator has to recover his investment fast before AV close it down

Even HJ is not allowed in HC, here they boldly advertise SENSUAL MASSAGE in BIG BOLD SIGN!

FUNNY, so many brothers still want to try at $150 and so many other brothers complained about being charged $100 for FJ in a big cosy Health Centre

ONE KIND OF RICE FEED 100 KINDS OF PEOPLE:D

thomasdelarue
18-01-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by RollingStones
You know why they charge so expensive?

It is a HIT & RUN operation!

It will not last long. The operator has to recover his investment fast before AV close it down

Even HJ is not allowed in HC, here they boldly advertise SENSUAL MASSAGE in BIG BOLD SIGN!

FUNNY, so many brothers still want to try at $150 and so many other brothers complained about being charged $100 for FJ in a big cosy Health Centre

ONE KIND OF RICE FEED 100 KINDS OF PEOPLE:D
i think this place can speak english so those can't speak mandarin would like to come here, even more expensive .