PDA

View Full Version : HC @ Stanley st

Kawasaki11
16-11-2009, 07:54 AM
Didn't see this so thought I put a short post on it to warn fellow bros.

Went a couple of weeks ago,was in the area, friend was late, so went in, take a look.

The place "BxxHxx" was nicely done up, saw 2 aunties inside, a bit turn off already but since got to wait a while more, might as well go for a massage.

The mattress got a foul smell and the massage sucks, when the auntie ask for special, I went for it unwillingly, she is not really my type of MILF.
overall exp was not up to standard.
Damage was $40 + $50(HJ)

you been warned

kick_ass
16-11-2009, 10:23 PM
hmmm stanley st? i think i knw where it is... nvr went up to check yet but may give tis place a miss after a bad fr...

iras
17-11-2009, 02:09 AM
this have been around some time liao. was regular there. always look for a Tina. a tall lady in her 20s. very nice lady with very strong and good massage. only do hj. but not sure if she is still there. recently tried sms her but no reply. may be must go back there to check out.

lonewolf
20-11-2009, 01:35 AM
not sure same gal, many month ago svc by a nice gal. tall and long hair. but only hj and bj -very ex. went there few time but can not find her anymore.

this have been around some time liao. was regular there. always look for a Tina. a tall lady in her 20s. very nice lady with very strong and good massage. only do hj. but not sure if she is still there. recently tried sms her but no reply. may be must go back there to check out.

iras
21-11-2009, 11:50 PM
not sure same gal, many month ago svc by a nice gal. tall and long hair. but only hj and bj -very ex. went there few time but can not find her anymore.

din,t know she bj also. if same girl, i have followed her change 3 places liao. just like her massage. just check she went back, don;t know when coming back or will ever come back.

donatelo
22-11-2009, 03:09 AM
I passed by this street few times cause my office is around this area, but always find it very quite.. and perhaps the girls and services are not attractive.

lonewolf
23-11-2009, 09:54 AM
maybe different gal, got her recently at Beach road but she told me go back end of the month.:D

din,t know she bj also. if same girl, i have followed her change 3 places liao. just like her massage. just check she went back, don;t know when coming back or will ever come back.

iras
24-11-2009, 11:54 PM
maybe different gal, got her recently at Beach road but she told me go back end of the month.:D

Beach Rd where? may be can go find out. i tried calling tina's hp, it ring but no answer.