PDA

View Full Version : Bedok Massage joint.

mirc
13-11-2009, 01:37 AM
i hope bro here will be glad to have my posting as reference,

A few days ago, i went to this joint, as i passby it quite a number of time, but didnt suspect anything, cos it seem like a decent one. Once in i was greet by yo yo who manning the counter and msn at the same time. YoYo stands at 1.70m, with thick glasses and skinny frame size.. A cup boobs from outlook, i think and not really a looker overall. She was pretty ethu and chatty.

Once inside, i strip as usual in an massage joint to undie and ly, she came in and start to massage my back and head upon my indication of pain area. shortly another local lady, LL comes in, suggesting 2 ladie massage with HJ. The Hr charges are the same, but with shuangfei( as the local LAdy said that). at 30 each. LL makes a lot of proposal which i all turn down. as i didnt expect such thing.

anyway back to yoyo. find out she's from Guangchou, and pretty new to this area.

this joint is next to coffeeshop and locate near to library.

anyway. when i walk out. bump into a PRC coffee lady.. she gave me a look( such a dirty look) that i vowed to return there for coffee anymore.
anyway..that coffee doesnt taste as compare to previous owner.

thanks

nokia611o
13-11-2009, 03:28 PM
near library,.... mean good location, can pm me the ctc?

qwertyup
14-11-2009, 02:45 AM
So did you discovered anything indecent about this place cos you never mentioned anything "special" about your visit other than the shuang fei proposal (which could merely be a four-hands massage)? :confused:

chlonely
14-11-2009, 11:03 AM
can pm me the contact bro :)

mirc
14-11-2009, 10:37 PM
So did you discovered anything indecent about this place cos you never mentioned anything "special" about your visit other than the shuang fei proposal (which could merely be a four-hands massage)? :confused:

ya.. i was thinking as the same like you, it could means 4 hands..and 2 set of boobs for you definitely:). LL is a MILF looker, definitely. lao chio, i would say sexy. but pretty flat on the top.

ok. i already send to bro who need to know more.

mag3459
15-11-2009, 01:49 AM
hey bro any more info> thanks..

chezeburger
15-11-2009, 01:20 PM
So whats the overall dmg?

30 x 2 with special seems too gd to be true.

melvin85
22-11-2009, 07:53 PM
can i get ctc

stjames1977
23-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Hi bro, can you provide me with the address..? Interested to try..thanz in advance..