PDA

View Full Version : One of the ’worst’ predators ever, says judge

naturegreen
10-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Man 23, had preyed on girls aged nine to 14 in Tampines, from April 2007 to July last year gets 32—year jail term and 24 strokes of the cane. Read more here (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20091110/tap-095-one-worst-predators-says-judge-231650b.html)

waikeekee
10-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Yes, saw this piece of news on yahoo news too. 32years/24 strokes is really harsh. Perhaps too harsh. Maybe the Judge was having a bad day. Nonetheless, he should be punished. Another maybe, the perpetrator is deemed as an example to would be criminal and perverts.

Roman city
10-11-2009, 09:03 PM
He was considered a paedophile when the deterence sentence was handed down. Appeal was also denied. One of the heaviest sentence for such molest/rape related offences. Imagine 32 years behind bars for a 23 year old guy......not forgeting 24 strokes of rotan

tkwok
10-11-2009, 09:03 PM
well, i happen to know this boy and his family. he came from quite a well to do family. This fellow was quite smart and was always one of the top in class. Pity his parents. haiz

Johnston
10-11-2009, 09:09 PM
judge must be refferring to Local when he/she say WORST EVAR!!!!11!!!!

there are oversea case whre girl is sex slave for years, rapist tattoo his name on the girl.. etc etc....

:eek:

tomvoyeur
10-11-2009, 09:12 PM
judge must be refferring to Local when he/she say WORST EVAR!!!!11!!!!

there are oversea case whre girl is sex slave for years, rapist tattoo his name on the girl.. etc etc....

:eek:

Singaporeans normally live in their own world so no surprise here lol. :p

Johnston
10-11-2009, 09:21 PM
anyway locally the WORST EVAR!!!!!111!!!! case may be the case of

10 years back some group of kids detain a 14yr old gal for quite a period of time and they do the following
forced oral sex with dog
insertion of various item - pen, etc into pussy
pour boiling water! :eek:
force to lick clean stain panty
and other things....

surely nobody remember the Satanist murders? in hdb flat? the name escape me...

siokan
10-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Man 23, had preyed on girls aged nine to 14 in Tampines, from April 2007 to July last year gets 32—year jail term and 24 strokes of the cane. Read more here (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20091110/tap-095-one-worst-predators-says-judge-231650b.html)

23 yrs old, 32 years jail. When he came out just nice 55 years old. Can withdraw CPF. ( just joking)

Johnston
10-11-2009, 09:56 PM
but but but
how much cpf can he had saved in whatever many years he was working??? :rolleyes:

Vanquisher
10-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Should just hang him and be done with.

Johnston
10-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Deterrent sentences: Do they really work? I mean c'mon

everybody knows if you
1. kill someone On Purpose - you will die in return
2. steal lot moneys - go prison long time
3. smoke in non-smoke area = 200$
4. Make Bomb Threat

You get BIG PUNISHMENT. :eek:

but still there are people commit such crime. It never ends.:confused:

uncle gg
10-11-2009, 10:36 PM

bro, are you refering to this toa payoh's ritual murder? i must say it sums everything all up. sex, psychotic, ritualistic killings.

Toa Payoh ritual murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Lim#Adrian_Lim)

louis2002
10-11-2009, 10:39 PM
23 yrs old, 32 years jail. When he came out just nice 55 years old. Can withdraw CPF. ( just joking)

Think saw on 新明 written after deduction of public holiday etc etc, his jail term around 20 plus years....

Johnston
10-11-2009, 11:03 PM
oh yeah that particular piece of work.

!!!! File:Toa Payoh Ritual Murders' Flat.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Toa_Payoh_Ritual_Murders%27_Flat.jpg) Could this be his flat? TPY lor 7, blk 12, #7-467F? :eek:

Its amazing how Lawyers will defend proven murderer even when all the blah blah evidence are there : human and physical both.

fazer6s
10-11-2009, 11:10 PM
bro, are you refering to this toa payoh's ritual murder? i must say it sums everything all up. sex, psychotic, ritualistic killings.

Toa Payoh ritual murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Lim#Adrian_Lim)

The man you bros are mentioning is actually none other then the one the only master of rituals,mentor to mediums,king of cons,from the very central area of singapore, weighing 75kg
ADRIANnnnnnnn LimMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

fazer6s
10-11-2009, 11:17 PM
For me tis young puke don't even know who "HE" is yet alone doing ritual.tis
young puke will get his "reward" in cell 25 along wif his new found buddies. When once his buddies found out his crime his buddies will grin widely.to them is like hmmmmm a 23yr old white ass is up for grabs. The rotan will not feel anything when once his buddies work on him for the next say 10 yrs.Fret not cos when once his terms end say in yr 20?? he will be one F#$@%@ old AH Kua plying his ass of maybe in CV.

walle
10-11-2009, 11:18 PM
now so many geylang girls get chased away confirm more rape cases to come.....
what to do? thanks to av and spf efforts loh....:rolleyes:

makka111
11-11-2009, 01:42 AM
Jokes aside, this chap will most probably hang himself or some other suicide methods in prison, if you think about his lengthy jail term (20yrs after discount) and the mental/physical abuse he will suffer as a rape convict. Most likely the wardens will put him on death watch.

But he thoroughly deserve it.

lightning
11-11-2009, 02:03 AM

32 yrs is too long alreadly, maybe reduce to 20yrs sounds reasonable. 55yrs old, more than 1/2 a century gone...

lightning
11-11-2009, 02:07 AM
now so many geylang girls get chased away confirm more rape cases to come.....

Sis, still got legal fishbowl WL besides he dun target on GL gals on streets:rolleyes: but stalk SG gals from hdb

Storm Shadow
11-11-2009, 09:42 AM
32 yrs is too long alreadly, maybe reduce to 20yrs sounds reasonable. 55yrs old, more than 1/2 a century gone...

he have the balls to hurt young girls, he must bear the consequences. simple.
if it was my daughter, i think he kena castrate liao. :rolleyes:

Tengz
11-11-2009, 11:54 AM
totally deserve it.. there are many ways to sex but for sure not this :mad:

dormant
11-11-2009, 12:44 PM
What deterrence? Or is it just a case of getting even. If so, the judge had thrown everything out of balance.

Medusa
11-11-2009, 12:49 PM
dunno how true it is..but i heard that rapist is the most hated in the jail...if the inmates inside knew that this certain man is a rapist...they will give him "special" treatment.

lightning
11-11-2009, 01:28 PM
dunno how true it is..but i heard that rapist is the most hated in the jail...if the inmates inside knew that this certain man is a rapist...they will give him "special" treatment.sometimes these ppl r thrown into sex starved prison mates who will deflower the virgin asses. heresay is still a hearsay...

tomcat007
11-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Yes, rapists and molest cases are the most hated in prison. They may be criminals inside, but the "honourable" ones will not do things that will affect a girl's life in future. Hence, they HATE those who commit these crimes.

32 years is in fact worst than life sentence (which I believe is only 20 years > 13 years plus after 1/3 discount). Hence, this guy will be release after [32 - 1/3] years. But, the rotan and the numerous dicks that's gonna enter his ass will hurt him more than the time lost.

lightning
12-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Yes, rapists and molest cases are the most hated in prison. They may be criminals inside, but the "honourable" ones will not do things that will affect a girl's life in future. Hence, they HATE those who commit these crimes.

32 years is in fact worst than life sentence (which I believe is only 20 years > 13 years plus after 1/3 discount). Hence, this guy will be release after [32 - 1/3] years. But, the rotan and the numerous dicks that's gonna enter his ass will hurt him more than the time lost.

It is very hard to justify such case, but 24 rottan strokes are no luffing matters as many would prefer lenghtening of imprisonment than having 1 stroke of rotan on the fleshy buttocks.

30 yrs plus 24 strokes seems a little too heavy for for 1st offenders, unless there is a second offence. Just dunnoe why Geylang is available for these guys to release their urge instead they choose to outrage modesty of others

Johnston
12-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Just dunnoe why Geylang is available for these guys to release their urge instead they choose to outrage modesty of others

Jipoon have a seriously developed sexy industry both visual and tactile:rolleyes: and yet they still have case of
kidnap - rape -mutilate
kidnap - sex slave - film
and many other variants thereof...

This is a thorny question that makes us all wonder. :confused:

kendom7
12-11-2009, 09:30 AM
anyway locally the WORST EVAR!!!!!111!!!! case may be the case of

10 years back some group of kids detain a 14yr old gal for quite a period of time and they do the following
forced oral sex with dog
insertion of various item - pen, etc into pussy
pour boiling water! :eek:
force to lick clean stain panty
and other things....

His name is Adrain Lim........aka the killer medium.
Hanged for many years already.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Just dunnoe why Geylang is available for these guys to release their urge instead they choose to outrage modesty of others

Some people likes excitement & find those stuffs they can easily get no challenge...especially the rich :D

His name is Adrain Lim........aka the killer medium.
Hanged for many years already.

Should be .."hanged" many years ago..:D

77guy
18-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Dun tink 32y is too long for him, if u read the article carefully, judge say tat sentence is not juz 'deterence purpose' like many bros stress in post...it serve aso as 'preventive'...to prevent tis sick dick from posin ani danger to
other young gal in sillipore...he can prey on 9yo, y pity him at all be it 32y
or even longer sentence...imagine if he got release earlier and juz harm one
more preteen gal n tis gal happen to be related to u:eek:??how u feel? Think
b4 u take pity and say 32y is too harsh..

Via1314
18-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Some people likes excitement & find those stuffs they can easily get no challenge...especially the rich :D

Should be .."hanged" many years ago..:D

You are right!!!