PDA

View Full Version : Fortuna Hotel HC

MarchBoy
29-12-2003, 03:05 PM
Anyone have tried this HC??

Tried on gal called ginger
BJ - 7/10 (deep into the throat)
Face - 6.5/10 (average looking with lians look)
Body - 32A (small & firmless)
AR - NA
FJ - 7.5/10 (groan loudly and seem enjoying)

*looks like ah lian but when u screw her, look like a tamed mouse on the bed*

Any Brudders has got any other gal FR on this HC..

MarchBoy
29-12-2003, 04:59 PM
Is this HC really that bad?? How come no FR from brudders here??

angel_babe
29-12-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by MarchBoy
Anyone have tried this HC??

Tried on gal called ginger
BJ - 7/10 (deep into the throat)
Face - 6.5/10 (average looking with lians look)
Body - 32A (small & firmless)
AR - NA
FJ - 7.5/10 (groan loudly and seem enjoying)

*looks like ah lian but when u screw her, look like a tamed mouse on the bed*

Any Brudders has got any other gal FR on this HC..

what is the damaged ? :D

MarchBoy
29-12-2003, 07:32 PM
$32 for entry where the gal will massage using oil or powder then FJ for $80

MarchBoy
05-01-2004, 10:36 PM
SHe did raw wif me for $80 only brudder....how come u ended up paying so much???

MarchBoy
05-01-2004, 10:45 PM
She offered BJ raw and I requested for condom for the FJ....in the end i paid her $80...yes she is the petite one

pandadee
07-01-2004, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by goodu
hmm still i kana chop carrot... argghhz nvm go back there and have my revenge hehe

Don envy lah, Maybe she lowered her price due to some secret reason such as got std leh? RAW! Think twice man! No, think thrice better

peterfish
20-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Was driving along Little India last Sat when I spotted this HC. Drove past many times but today was feeling horny and wanna to try a new place. Parked my car at the multi storey carpark above the turf club outlet and walked my way there.

Once inside, the rece asked what countries I want. I blured. I asked what they have. She replied " we have Indians, Chinese and Phillipines.". I opted for the Phil. Working. Indians? Working. KNN. Have to settle for Chinese instead cos I was rushing for time.

Go inside the room. Then the gal came. Her name was Gina. The stats are as below:

Name : Gina
Figure : 6/10
BBBJ : 6/10
Catbath : 5/10
FJ : 7/10

The major drawback is that she has a bloody smelly pussy. while she was BBBJ me, I finger her and can feel that she was getting wetter. My hand was wet with her juice as I used my middle finger to "drill" juices out from her love hole. Then I smelled something fishy in the air. The stench seems to be getting stronger.

Then she moved up to lick my nipples and i released my hand from the fingering. Then it happened! The room air con was very cold and I squeezed. I used my hand that was fingering her to cover my face when i squeezed. part of my face and nose kena some of the smelly juice and it really turned me off. I quickly finished her off in doggie and went into the shower before her.

But somehow the stench still remained. After i gone back home, I still can smell it in my middle finger. In the end, I have to cut my finger nails to remove the smell. Think the stench was hiding beneath my nails.

huskypower
20-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Dear Peter fish Gina as I think she has VD - Gonorrhea

woman infected the symptom is fishy smelling discharge...

Just my 2 cent worth

:)

Was driving along Little India last Sat when I spotted this HC. Drove past many times but today was feeling horny and wanna to try a new place. Parked my car at the multi storey carpark above the turf club outlet and walked my way there.

Once inside, the rece asked what countries I want. I blured. I asked what they have. She replied " we have Indians, Chinese and Phillipines.". I opted for the Phil. Working. Indians? Working. KNN. Have to settle for Chinese instead cos I was rushing for time.

Go inside the room. Then the gal came. Her name was Gina. The stats are as below:

Name : Gina
Figure : 6/10
BBBJ : 6/10
Catbath : 5/10
FJ : 7/10

The major drawback is that she has a bloody smelly pussy. while she was BBBJ me, I finger her and can feel that she was getting wetter. My hand was wet with her juice as I used my middle finger to "drill" juices out from her love hole. Then I smelled something fishy in the air. The stench seems to be getting stronger.

Then she moved up to lick my nipples and i released my hand from the fingering. Then it happened! The room air con was very cold and I squeezed. I used my hand that was fingering her to cover my face when i squeezed. part of my face and nose kena some of the smelly juice and it really turned me off. I quickly finished her off in doggie and went into the shower before her.

But somehow the stench still remained. After i gone back home, I still can smell it in my middle finger. In the end, I have to cut my finger nails to remove the smell. Think the stench was hiding beneath my nails.

saint
21-06-2006, 07:19 PM
I went past this place before. It's just in front of Mustafa.
But didn't go in becos the place didn't look promising...

Indignant
21-06-2006, 09:34 PM
hmm.... smelly pussies... guess will give this place a miss... ;)

peterfish
22-06-2006, 08:29 AM
hmm.... smelly pussies... guess will give this place a miss... ;)
Fortuna Hotel HC 20-06-2006 12:00 PM not true

kena shot by someone who is offended by what i posted abt Gina. Must be either lover of Gina or the owner of the HC.

newbadass
22-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Fortuna Hotel HC... my very first commercial experience 4 years ago during the World Cup 2002 :D

Ended up going back 2-3 more times, tried an Indian HJ, two Malaysian Chinese HJs and an FJ.

goodu
22-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Dear Peter fish Gina as I think she has VD - Gonorrhea

woman infected the symptom is fishy smelling discharge...

Just my 2 cent worth

:)

hmm i ever tried a gal also called gina (if u search my post on fortuna hotel hc...), she got offer me raw too (very tempted) but hor not enough money so never take up the offer. i dun recall smelling anything bad (that was in 2004 then) then.

but from the above bro's post... not sure if its the same gina... cos gina looks like in her 20's to me leh... shes quite petite right (if i dun rem wrongly, she got some tattoos on her...)?

i also cheekily ask her... she not scare pregnanted by her clients if she do raw (scally the client purposely shoot in her)... she say she got take quareterly injection to prevent pregnancy so shes not afraid...

DareAngle
02-07-2006, 03:54 PM
A very nice and quiet place to go for its facilities.
Somemore near my place too.
Tried a few gals there. Especially like honey very much.
The rest forget the name liow
Damages: HJ 50, FJ 80 to 100 ( depending on the gals)

curiosityz
29-11-2006, 02:32 PM
there was a thread on this HC recently :)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=12491