PDA

View Full Version : Those CCTV, if fell in the wrong hand……..

kindofsmall
07-11-2009, 01:20 AM
Hi ALL Bros,

Even since quite some time ago, noticed all hotels, be it GL or 81 or F, have installed with CCTV. Have anyone even wonder what will happen if the footage fall on the wrong hand? I believed operators will be very careful on such things, but never know what, if someone did get to make a copy or two.

Image this, someone you know browser through the Internet, saw you walking thru the hotel with a lady. After 1-2 hrs later, walk out from the room, all recorded on video. Your face clearly shown, as the image maybe HD recorded.

Worst, maybe your gf or CO, feel bore, browser Internet, hope onto YouTube or something like this, saw you face. What will happen?

Looks like cheonging now also getting hard not to get notice.......

geckoSG
07-11-2009, 09:36 AM
You think too much... Better stay @ home better & PCC bah... :D

alvi23
07-11-2009, 12:21 PM
U tink too much lah bro, I suggest u buy a mask or use a paper bag to cover your face when u go to these kind of places.

ShittyAss
07-11-2009, 12:44 PM
scare then dun go. go oversea if u can...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi ALL Bros,
Even since quite some time ago, noticed all hotels, be it GL or 81 or F...

Bring the lady home ..alternatively u can bring her to some ulu ulu places where there is no camera...:rolleyes:

Awww..comon..:D

MantaRay
07-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Well that CCTV may save someone.... Years back, there was a case of a guy who was accused of rapin a woman in hotel... in the end the police managed to retrieve the tape for investigation and found out that it was otherwise... in the end he was acquitted.

bigbuffalo
07-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Bring the lady home ..alternatively u can bring her to some ulu ulu places where there is no camera...:rolleyes:

Awww..comon..:D

TS has his worries..bring the lady home , the lady has her worries too..what if TS installed a hidden camera and took videos or pictures of them , than blackmailed the lady ??..so TS..to be safe PCC at home....

nokia611o
07-11-2009, 10:58 PM
but wat is max mega byte can up load to u tube?, maybe just a small segment, show one or 2 guy, then can they zoom in clearly to see face?,
Can they manipulate the uploaded video'file , zoom in anf freeze?, wat is the chances these 2 guy ,their wife saw it at internet? most nil.

Without cctv that china man who murder the thai ,becos of price, 2 yr ago, would not be napped.

joew2005
08-11-2009, 02:07 AM
Well that CCTV may save someone.... Years back, there was a case of a guy who was accused of rapin a woman in hotel... in the end the police managed to retrieve the tape for investigation and found out that it was otherwise... in the end he was acquitted.

bro,u r veri rite. Me also remember tis incident & then it happened at 4 star hotel at tanglin.
2 wat I remember,there has always been cctv monitoring in hotels.
Tis is not anything new.

Perhaps they hv added more recently,but if tis is something tat is so scary 2 the TS then he shld realli listen 2 wat the bros said ..... STAY @ HOME !!!

ShittyAss
08-11-2009, 07:55 AM
scare then dun go. go oversea if u can...

to the fella whom zap me..put ur own nick..u put TS nick...TS where can zap ppl...fxxk u la...ball-less...its a cyberworld and i am free to comment...nt happy? then dun read my post. mother fxxker!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-11-2009, 12:25 PM
to the fella whom zap me..put ur own nick..u put TS nick...TS where can zap ppl...fxxk u la...ball-less...its a cyberworld and i am free to comment...nt happy? then dun read my post. mother fxxker!

Relax friend, we cant pleased everyone can we.
Just continue with our humble comments & contributions, everything will be all well. ;)

Big Semens
08-11-2009, 12:31 PM
So many worries, dun cheong. Alternatively, go try industrial park bonk in the car better

NightHawk88
10-11-2009, 05:57 PM
"若要人不知,除非己莫为"。

If you do it, you can't hide it.
If you can't hide it and worry someone might find it, just don't do it.

Good luck!!!

poonani
11-11-2009, 11:16 AM
CCTV is nothing.

Remember they scan your IC everytime, every visit (for me more than 100 times a year).

Who knows what clerk has access to my visit records.

I guess I better not be NMP.

Also I have to park my car far, far away - my number plate is too easy to remember. (Also another reason, not to meet sammy members face to face.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Damn, more than 100 times a year, they got give you VIP card anot :rolleyes:
Or stay 50 times give you additional feww days..too many FBs eh..shoick shoick :D

Got cctv is good lah, safety 1st..just in case something happens still got backup ;)

unfit
12-11-2009, 01:56 AM
bro,u r veri rite. Me also remember tis incident & then it happened at 4 star hotel at tanglin.
2 wat I remember,there has always been cctv monitoring in hotels.
Tis is not anything new.

Perhaps they hv added more recently,but if tis is something tat is so scary 2 the TS then he shld realli listen 2 wat the bros said ..... STAY @ HOME !!!

Yah bro super good memory...that is ANA Hotel tanglin road...:D

All bcos drink too much in Europa Ridleys lor...:(

Sad to say dat he lost his job after this incident although he din rape the lady...:o

kindofsmall
13-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Didn’t know I have upset so many senior bros here when bring up this. Sorry, but this is just my thought.

It is not about scare or not but have anyone really think those backup tape or CD from those CCTV are safely keep?

Of cause 4/5 star hotel I can understand, but what about those 2/3 star? Or those pay-by-the-hour? Do you think they are careful in handling their resources?

So many cases on the net that someone lost their phone, and all those pictures suddenly are on the Internet.

Come on, here we all share right?

Boliaoz
13-11-2009, 11:37 PM
Didn’t know I have upset so many senior bros here when bring up this. Sorry, but this is just my thought.

It is not about scare or not but have anyone really think those backup tape or CD from those CCTV are safely keep?

Of cause 4/5 star hotel I can understand, but what about those 2/3 star? Or those pay-by-the-hour? Do you think they are careful in handling their resources?

So many cases on the net that someone lost their phone, and all those pictures suddenly are on the Internet.

Damn U la ! CCTV also scared , like what fellow bros said, better PCC at home. As long as you will not be charged with crimminal offence. The worst is still not the worst. Nowadays CCTV dun go on recording tapes, recording media is hard disk instead. At most one month, the video footage are overwritten. For hotels, I think should be 2 weeks of history only.

lblittlebear
13-11-2009, 11:46 PM
I think you got a point here. Let's not talk about those 4/5 star hotel but those 2/3 star hotels, especially in Geylang

Not just CCTV, but how the book whereby they jotted down your NRIC & home address.

Imagine the book being fell into wrong hands and a crook can turn up at your house to blackmail.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-11-2009, 11:53 PM
I think you got a point here. Let's not talk about those 4/5 star hotel but those 2/3 star hotels, especially in Geylang

Not just CCTV, but how the book whereby they jotted down your NRIC & home address.

Imagine the book being fell into wrong hands and a crook can turn up at your house to blackmail.

It "may" happen, but how many people in Sgp dares to do that when this country has one of the strictest laws around.

Other countries will have higher %, but here, unless u are prepared to go in & have a few good mths of free meal ..:rolleyes:

Last resort, be honest to your partner, so at least she's prepared - but then again, how many partners can accept.. :D

ShittyAss
14-11-2009, 03:04 PM

then wats ur fear? fear that they will post on the net? or lianhe wanbao? or??? :confused:

like i said...fear then chiong OVERSEA...