PDA

View Full Version : Upskirt Camping Site

reacher
06-11-2009, 06:59 PM
As upskirt camping site are best kept private, I am going to start a program where you guys can PM me two upskirt camping site. Once verified to be true, I will pm you three upskirt camping site.

reacher
07-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Let me give the first one. Bukit Batok MRT shopping center can see 1st floor

jassonlo
09-11-2009, 02:09 PM
i got 2. tampinines 1 basement look up can c leow. 2nd take escalator if gals stand close to the next level glass railing sure can c. saw a few leow:D

naturegreen
09-11-2009, 02:24 PM
I give you as many as you would like. Go to most shopping centres such as Bishan Junction 8, Yishun Northpoint, Pasir Ris Whiteshore or Vivocity etc........ Look up the escalators. Most can be able to see something if the lady is wearing a short skirt. I ever saw this nice slim MILF who was at Vivocity just outside one of the shop standing on the 2nd floor at the edge holding onto the bar and chatting on the handphone. From the first floor looking up, I could see what she was wearing underneath her short skirt. Nearly made my nose bleed but I only took 1 long peep about 8-10 secs for fear of the people surrounding noticing what I was looking at. (scarli they also looking :D)

But be careful, dun get caught for peeping as she might be accompanied by a guy. It only takes you guts to dare to keep looking up the escalators. But you might get some annoyed expressions of some passer-bys who give you this look that you are a lau-tiko :p

VanGogh
09-11-2009, 02:25 PM
sorry not able to share any sites but is there any sites im Hougang area ?? :)

cabayasi
09-11-2009, 02:38 PM
....................you might get some annoyed expressions of some passer-bys who give you this look that you are a lau-tiko :p

Haha, that's stay in most of our mind when follow a short skirt gal up an excalator.

reacher
09-11-2009, 11:10 PM
anymore? Like those ITE?

Frankiestine
10-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Why look upskirt so kang kor...wait neck muscle strained...look down blouse better mah then some times got chance to peep at nip slip...:D

makka111
11-11-2009, 01:08 AM
Schoolgirls very brave nowadays. Saw one wearing a g-string panty under her short short school skirt on the bus yesterday afternoon. She was standing near the rear where I was sitting. Her phone rang and she searched for it in her skirt pocket. She hiked up her skirt very high up accidentally while pulling out the phone. I got a free show :D

Too sudden it happened, I didn't get to take a shot. Didn't even note what color the g-string was, only focused on her fleshy butt.:p

reacher
11-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Anyone know Singapore Poly got zao geng to bio?

baimi
13-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Why look upskirt so kang kor...wait neck muscle strained...look down blouse better mah then some times got chance to peep at nip slip...:D

I agreed with you, some more upskirt is always at a distance
down blouse is always close-up.
I have seen one without wearing bra/nip slip at a night bazaar.

reacher
13-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Any good camping site in Orchard where many girls wear short short skirt?

SGDreamchaser
14-11-2009, 04:54 PM
haha. reacher must be a sp guy.

went there a few times. there's this stairs to go up from soccer field to kfc lvl. under a bridge nearer to workshop side. in fact, that was where i hooked up an fb. =) pm me if interested to know my story..

reacher
14-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Actually not a SP guy.. How about NTU? Got or not?

I think Orchard Wistma can see upskirt if your skin thick enough:D

Bowiesim
14-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Nowasdays, teens are getting bold. Admire teachers in sch, who can get a thing or two with them.

VanHouten
14-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Sorry to side cast a little bit. However, I would like to contribute what I saw.

I once went to this Mandarin t.v. show, something like "wo yao ji xu chang xia qu". The host was a famous Taiwanese celebrity, Zeng Guo Cheng (aka Cheng Cheng).

Those female participants went on the stage, actually all "zao-geng"! It was the reflection from the ground (where female participant standing)! They didn't even noticed!

Because, of the lighting and seating position, I was able to see 'upskirt' very clearly! During commercial breaktime, I purposely went to the front to see whether my eyes are playing tricks on me or not.

True enough, all kind of panties I saw with my own eyes, without those female paticipants realising! "Fresh" on the stage! :eek:

scoobiedoo
14-11-2009, 11:14 PM
just pay 50 go GL and release lah, more shiok.

ragefury777
15-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Try this one. Jurong East Regional library, corridor to the toilet behind Galilee Cafe. A row of sofas where schools like to sit and study. They cross their legs and some of the more daring ones wears low cut spags. As you walk past and they are leaning down doing their homework, you get to see a "deeper view" of things.

Bangster
16-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Try to disguise yourself as a surgeon or gynae, or their assistant

creep into the operating theatre / delivery ward when there is a preggie in labour

make sure you know the names of the tools/apparatus they have to use

or else, will kena find out if you keep passing them the wrong thing when they call out

if successful, you can get to see alot of upskirt, probably without the panties.

Should excite a lot of perverts

jassonlo
19-11-2009, 03:14 PM
go to tos canteens at tuas area during lunch time. saw mant. jus yesterday saw a big boob gal. sit with leg open from start to finish. got to c her white panty all the way:D

rubberhopper
19-11-2009, 04:52 PM
National Stadium is one where there are alot of upskirt to see, as the stairs are high up and you are right below.

I saw many upskirts. Even shorts oso can see through... nose almost bleed!

reacher
19-11-2009, 05:56 PM
cannot lah... National stadium got girl meh? Actually I realised Orchard got some shopping center quite easy to see. I think rank number 1

tomvoyeur
19-11-2009, 08:29 PM
True enough, all kind of panties I saw with my own eyes, without those female paticipants realising! "Fresh" on the stage!

U r one lucky fellow!! Live shows......;)

Ig83
15-02-2010, 02:36 AM
go to top spin at river ang bao..upskirt till u @.@

AnotherJackAss
15-02-2010, 03:13 AM
My fav will be forever 21 in 313. The stands they use have reflective surface. Just stand around, you will see upskirt of young girls shopping there. Saw ALOt when shopping with my gf.

some_
19-02-2010, 10:43 AM
My fav will be forever 21 in 313. The stands they use have reflective surface. Just stand around, you will see upskirt of young girls shopping there. Saw ALOt when shopping with my gf.

then alot of guys looking your at gf too when you did not notice it heehee

Punder
19-02-2010, 12:36 PM
There is this crazy long escaltor at ION orchard.

Sure spot one if you on the same escalator. :)

m4sturbate
20-02-2010, 12:36 AM
singapore poly near the main library there is this cantilever stairs from the lst floor leading up 2 the second floor where the admin office is... there u bio sure can see zao geng cause the stairs got alot of gaps... or u might want to sit at the chairs under the shade can relax and see zaogeng more naturally... LOL... another place to bio zao geng would be st james the bridge there.. bridging vivo and st james... jus park ur car below and voila enjoy the scenery... lastly under the bridge of ngee ann poly (just outside) where ppl need the bridge to crossover to the bus stops... steady one... school girls now like to wear short skirts... surely can see... heard that NAFA got one spot can see zao geng, something like lying on the grass patch and look up, care to share if anyone knows about it?

Johnston
20-02-2010, 12:46 AM
There is this crazy long escaltor at ION orchard.

Sure spot one if you on the same escalator. :)

ehhh ion orhard got ji duo escaltors.... which one u refer to ahh???? :D

AnotherJackAss
20-02-2010, 05:32 AM
then alot of guys looking your at gf too when you did not notice it heehee

Try to stand in front of her if she near the stands. But if she really near to it then bo bian. Give and take. Cant tell her about it and spoil the fun ma.

Yod4
21-02-2010, 12:43 AM

I know what you mean.

I was surprised that no one has complained regarding the material used on the stands. I believe the stands are only used on the 1st and 2nd floor. With the amount of girls who like to wear VERY short skirts nowadays, you probably have a 70% chance of catching an upskirt through the reflection. after 3 visits there with my gf, I have personally seen g-strings, thongs, bikini cuts and even a daring chick who went commando.

Needless to say, my gf is surprised that i encourage her to go shopping there :D

Yod4
21-02-2010, 01:13 PM
I know what you mean.

I was surprised that no one has complained regarding the material used on the stands. I believe the stands are only used on the 1st and 2nd floor. With the amount of girls who like to wear VERY short skirts nowadays, you probably have a 70% chance of catching an upskirt through the reflection. after 3 visits there with my gf, I have personally seen g-strings, thongs, bikini cuts and even a daring chick who went commando.

Needless to say, my gf is surprised that i encourage her to go shopping there :D

Some of you have pmed me asking how the stand could have possibly let me see the upskirts. Basically, it is like the typical clothing stands that you can find in most shops in town. The stands in this store, however, uses a FLAT and SQUARE base which looks like it was made out of polished steel. The base then acts as a mirror and there is a 70% chance of catching the upskirt reflection of any girl walking past.

Punder
21-02-2010, 01:17 PM
ehhh ion orhard got ji duo escaltors.... which one u refer to ahh???? :D

the one near Muji amd Fox lor :D

so long seems like 1 km lol

Johnston
21-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Ehh... i tot the TS want to keep upskirt camp site private...
who want to bet there are SPY here already telling thier friends OEI u be careful so and so place okay...

:rolleyes: the best upskirts and zg are those that you see accidentally.

songant
21-02-2010, 11:55 PM
whoa.. this is a gem thread. must support. i also a fan of upskirt. got 1 time i saw a upskirt at dhoby ghaut mrt the behind part where stairs got stairs walk up de. but there is only can see if gal wear very short skirt.

some_
22-02-2010, 12:15 PM
sometime we just pick the clothing we like and wear it and will not think so much of which shopping center we are going you see so just be careful with those ti ko pek around heehee :p

hahahazzz
15-06-2010, 08:41 PM
let get this tread alive again !! for the reflective stands at forever 21 @ 313 right .. i think there are other boutique with those stands too ... please share your experience.

oneheart
16-06-2010, 04:18 AM
Bugis J Co donuts. U sit there and there just look up can see all the levels of bugis junction.
:D

hermit1313
16-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Bugis J Co donuts. U sit there and there just look up can see all the levels of bugis junction.
:D

bro... u there to eat the donuts or... just dun poke the wrong hole if u get too excited...

actually i usually keep a good distance behind those really short skirts gal when up the same escalator... sometime can see... well least it helps to improve my eyesight abit :p

hahahazzz
06-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi bros, why is this tread so quiet ? Other than 313@somerset, any other boutique with reflective stands ?

Johnston
07-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Let me give you an example - In the state of Michigan, Detroit city has an certain shopping mall which has an uniquely reflective floor. The nature of the floor is such that if you stand on the 2nd storey and look down, its as plain as day. :rolleyes:

Right, now get onto a plane, go to middle america , and bust your ass finding that place. :p

You see, the best thing about zg and whatever stuff is that its all impromptu and a la minit. U dont go and camp there to wait duh ;)

alphonsobabi
08-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Any sites at Ngee ann Poly? i study at sim and always go there for lunch and also to find my girlfriend. when i am waiting for her i am always very bored.

anjna16
22-09-2010, 12:58 AM
What happen to this thread lah ?:confused:

anjna16
22-09-2010, 01:02 AM
what happen to this thread?

anjna16
22-09-2010, 03:00 AM

marcus77
22-09-2010, 09:40 AM
313 somerset loh..

naturegreen
22-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Actually not a SP guy.. How about NTU? Got or not?
I think Orchard Wistma can see upskirt if your skin thick enough:D

If thick skinned enough, then can see upskirt? What do ya mean? I am thick skinned enough but the girls did not lift up their skirts to show me. Or should I politely request them to lift their skirts up to show me their upskirts? :rolleyes:

just pay 50 go GL and release lah, more shiok.

Got to pay one not shiok. This kind can see a little yet cannot see all one bery shiok ar! :p

anjna16
22-09-2010, 09:00 PM
one nice spot to share..cathay basement..sit beside the fountain and jus look up.can see the salesgirls of the stalls and of those who come there to buy oso:D

anjna16
22-09-2010, 09:04 PM
another 1 like 313.opp to dbg mrt when walkin from ps to cathay on the left onesho p der got clearance sale lah.all stands are same as 313.go try:p

anjna16
24-09-2010, 01:21 PM
yesterday i went vivocity.seen 3 upskirts very clearly and for a long time oso.2 were wearing panty and 1 thong..:D

anjna16
19-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Hello guys..No more zhao geng stories?

nobodyid
20-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Recently or just last weekend I went to MBS, lot of Zaogeng.. The main lorry where valet parking are available.. you will see ladies getting in and out Lethe car.. Den after that willbe at the sky garden swimming pool.. And as well as the viewing gallery but you will have to stand in the lower stand and just look up.. You will see pink, blue, white, black, green etc.. Hope some bro will soon launch attack there soon..

oOoLyRrAdoOo
20-10-2010, 12:47 AM
AMK HUB, B1 escalator up. sure hit if got skirt.

anjna16
05-11-2010, 05:33 PM
OMG !! I was waiting for bus in front of SAJC den bus came this girl in sa uniform in front of me 5 steps behind bio wear no panty leh !!!!!:eek:

de_sentos
06-11-2010, 02:54 AM
vivo Crocs. you can notice there's few 45 degree mirror on the floor. any lady with short skirt, you struck 4D..

AnotherJackAss
07-11-2010, 11:12 PM
New urban male in whelock also has the 45 degree mirror. Lots of young ladies wearing skirts standing infront of the mirror when choosing havanas. Caught the sales person looking at my gf's upskirt... Thought most of the sale person there are gays =X

123cool
23-12-2010, 01:10 PM
any one have upskirt pics to show?

nedy77
25-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Everyone.

just go to the new Serangoon NEX mall (serangoon MRT station)....

go to the information counter area on level 1...

and look up :D

kirby
25-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Suddenly that place will be crowded with many guys.:D

hokkienguy
25-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Schoolgirls very brave nowadays. Saw one wearing a g-string panty under her short short school skirt on the bus yesterday afternoon. She was standing near the rear where I was sitting. Her phone rang and she searched for it in her skirt pocket. She hiked up her skirt very high up accidentally while pulling out the phone. I got a free show :D

Too sudden it happened, I didn't get to take a shot. Didn't even note what color the g-string was, only focused on her fleshy butt.:p

wooooooooooooooooo i like :D

singerfish
26-12-2010, 08:26 AM
What happen to this thread lah ?:confused:

noting happen, I think. lol :D

daredevilgal
26-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Any sites at Ngee ann Poly? i study at sim and always go there for lunch and also to find my girlfriend. when i am waiting for her i am always very bored.

Bored? Don't need to go NP, SIM got an escalator which you can see many many things. Imagine all the SIM babes who everytime go school like to dress like they are going clubbing. Super short skirts and all the make ups, nose bleed sia!! :cool:

Dave M
26-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Bored? Don't need to go NP, SIM got an escalator which you can see many many things. Imagine all the SIM babes who everytime go school like to dress like they are going clubbing. Super short skirts and all the make ups, nose bleed sia!! :cool:

you mean the escalator on the front left of the building?

six_niner69
05-02-2011, 03:02 AM
let get this tread alive again !! for the reflective stands at forever 21 @ 313 right .. i think there are other boutique with those stands too ... please share your experience.

G2000 also using those reflective stands...
From certain distance, it's a free for all...

zhao_geng
05-02-2011, 08:09 PM
one shop in vivocity 1st floor oso got reflective stands..dont remember the name

zhao_geng
10-02-2011, 10:57 PM

which escallator ? inside one?

xstrokinky
11-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Hi to all bros who like to see free upskirt. this coming monday is valentine days, my wife love me so much so wanted to go out wearing miniskirt with pantyless and she told me she dun mind peeper to peep if u got th chance. we'll be going vivocity 1pm-5pm lotering at there just giving free show. good luck!

here are pix i took while my wife pantyless last few days.

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/7956/7956524ed978a9e12a1d94d83b7f08ef6bd62ab.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/7956/795652733c1483097398f216ddd1a9b6ae7ecf7.jpg

delsol
11-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Can she wear the same blue top so it'll be easier for us to ID her. LoL

VanHouten
11-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Hi to all bros who like to see free upskirt. this coming monday is valentine days, my wife love me so much so wanted to go out wearing miniskirt with pantyless and she told me she dun mind peeper to peep if u got th chance. we'll be going vivocity 1pm-5pm lotering at there just giving free show. good luck!
I just discussed with my gf. We (my gf & I) shall join you. :-)

We (gf & I) enjoyed this kind of fun ("exhibitioning") too! My gf enjoy wearing bikini thong showing off at beaches. Cool... having attention is fun.

anbill
12-02-2011, 04:05 AM
Was at vivocity, L1 outside the walkway overlooking RWS sitting at the water feature. Was looking up at level 2, saw two girls wearing short skirt busy taking pictures at the edge. Can see everything inside their skirt .... and the whole thing last for a few mins :p

zhao_geng
12-02-2011, 09:02 AM
vivocity is the best !!

VanHouten
16-02-2011, 10:55 PM
My gf and I were at Vivocity. :)

Wondering bro xstrokinky there? Didn't manage to see you guys. :(

zhao_geng
03-04-2011, 10:59 PM
singapore girls..please wear miniskirts always..

lolsterkid
16-05-2011, 10:13 PM
walao, today while i was waiting for bus 1 girl suddenly arrived, face quite chiobu around 20~30. She was wearing a short skirt, very short. kinda translucent and when she walks a lil can see her white panties :p so shiok but my bus came soon:mad: p.s. not me looking only, 1 old uncle also and can see he steam:mad:

Langni
17-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Bros.. Check out BATA shoe shop when u happens to pass by any next time. Any gal who walk in in skirt and walk pass the mirror on the floor. Sure can see de. Best is when they try out their shoes in front of beside the mirror.. Fully expose. :p

hokkienguy
17-05-2011, 12:28 PM
mini skirt good.. cos weather very hot liao.. :D

sennheiser
19-05-2011, 02:32 AM
NYP atrium. They renovated the floor before the start of term. Now the tiles are shiny and if you're in the right place at the right time, can see the reflection under the girl's skit.

hahahazzz
19-05-2011, 08:19 PM
RC also a good place to view US

zhao_geng
20-05-2011, 02:56 PM

RC? Where?

ShaggyDog
20-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Esplanade on a Friday evening.
Even on a short escalator you can have a very nice view sometimes..

raymondl3est
20-05-2011, 11:11 PM

I assume its Raffles City :D

osiriz
22-05-2011, 02:35 AM
Somehow i get the kick of seeing gals in FBTs zg...

I work in a sec school and my school's netball girls will "camp" outside science labs before training... (the parade square is juz outside the labs)

I tink they assume that the lining under their shorts prevent them from ZG but nope... some of them like to sit with their knees up so from certain angle can not only see the lining, but part of their panties also as the lining sometimes loose liaoz or shifted one side :D:D

Langni
22-05-2011, 04:05 PM
My sis in law told me most of the gal dun wear undies w FBT shorts cos of the lining inside. That makes me scan at those gal in FBT shorts more... :)

zhao_geng
22-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Esplanade on a Friday evening.
Even on a short escalator you can have a very nice view sometimes..

You mean Esplanade Mall?

darerisk
23-05-2011, 03:56 AM
personally i have 2, no really a camping site but those go past bio kind.

the 1st one is at NEX, the escalator at b1 to lvl 1 its near to the entrance of the fast food lane the one below UOB, if u were to go up form b1 to lvl 1 while on the escalator u look up there is a pathway there and if the timing is right with someone wearing short skirt,you confirm can see color TV. this is based of my experience from working there for one week. have seen around 3, not a lot but still shiok ar!

the 2nd one is bugis junction, the only escalator from b1 to lvl 1 and so on, not the BHG one. no matter u are going to which floor, up or down, while u are on the escalator look up the railing there, if got girls with skirt also can see. have seem quite a few. the most memorial one was a PRC, wearing white mini skirt, dunno why she walk leg open damn big, its straight can see the whole pussy part:p

ShaggyDog
23-05-2011, 01:01 PM
I used the short escalator from the car park up. Not sure she went to one of the concerts or mall/restaurants later. Probably any escalator will do.

joey2003
23-05-2011, 01:31 PM

the 1st one is at NEX, the escalator at b1 to lvl 1 its near to the entrance of the fast food lane the one below UOB, if u were to go up form b1 to lvl 1 while on the escalator u look up there is a pathway there and if the timing is right with someone wearing short skirt,you confirm can see color TV. this is based of my experience from working there for one week. have seen around 3, not a lot but still shiok ar!

the 2nd one is bugis junction, the only escalator from b1 to lvl 1 and so on, not the BHG one. no matter u are going to which floor, up or down, while u are on the escalator look up the railing there, if got girls with skirt also can see. have seem quite a few. the most memorial one was a PRC, wearing white mini skirt, dunno why she walk leg open damn big, its straight can see the whole pussy part:p

you mean the PRC wearing the white miniskirt was not wearing panties? :D

darerisk
23-05-2011, 03:27 PM
you mean the PRC wearing the white miniskirt was not wearing panties? :D

hahas too bad she is using a white pantie, damn

zhao_geng
25-05-2011, 09:15 PM

you are right bro..both are my favourite spots also..the problem is not many gers wearing miniskirts these days mah..very wasted:(

xxxcliffxxx
26-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Just found out this place, Singapore Post Centre, the escalators outside beside CBTL leading to level 2 lift lobby. There are 2 escalators, both quite steep, and long. So when zahbors are in short skirts, 2, 3 inches above knees, quite easy to see. Of course, timing is important, morning rush hour when everyone is going UP, but cannot be too rushed got people standing just behind her blocking the views. So this is by luck lah. There are a few banks offices, insurance agencies, a few corporate offices plus the SingPost main office there, so not short of zahbors in short skirts.

Yes, my office is there. Just saw 1 yesterday morning. I reached the escalator while 1 girl was a few steps in front of me. Her dress (whole body one, not 2 pieces) was kind of short for her height), so when she was reaching the top, I saw it, bright pink colour! But thing is, she is too skinny, a bit no appetite seeing her skinny body......

Tomorrow is Friday, dress down day for many, hope to see more!

zhao_geng
26-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Just found out this place, Singapore Post Centre, the escalators outside beside CBTL leading to level 2 lift lobby. There are 2 escalators, both quite steep, and long. So when zahbors are in short skirts, 2, 3 inches above knees, quite easy to see. Of course, timing is important, morning rush hour when everyone is going UP, but cannot be too rushed got people standing just behind her blocking the views. So this is by luck lah. There are a few banks offices, insurance agencies, a few corporate offices plus the SingPost main office there, so not short of zahbors in short skirts.

Yes, my office is there. Just saw 1 yesterday morning. I reached the escalator while 1 girl was a few steps in front of me. Her dress (whole body one, not 2 pieces) was kind of short for her height), so when she was reaching the top, I saw it, bright pink colour! But thing is, she is too skinny, a bit no appetite seeing her skinny body......

Tomorrow is Friday, dress down day for many, hope to see more!
Good find bro..i oso come there n try bio 2molo.thanx for info:D

faszcom
27-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Trying the stairs infront of the old chang kee at the Singpost. When ladies wearing short skirt coming down.

syt_punisher
27-05-2011, 03:52 AM
the basement fruit store at chevron house.

zhao_geng
28-05-2011, 02:13 PM
the basement fruit store at chevron house.

how to bio? escallator?

Langni
29-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Was at Changi Airport Terminal 1 today. Maybe was my lucky day.. Sitting at the arrival hall. It was newly renovated. Saw a young gal w short skirt standing in the lift. As it goes higher, it exposed more till I saw her white undies.
Next is the departure hall on top. I jus couldn't stop to look up cos constantly, there will be gals wearing skirt and stand by the edge. The view was so clear cos is on top of me and ard 5 m away.
Do look ard if u were at T1 next time. Good luck. :)

zhao_geng
01-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Was at Changi Airport Terminal 1 today. Maybe was my lucky day.. Sitting at the arrival hall. It was newly renovated. Saw a young gal w short skirt standing in the lift. As it goes higher, it exposed more till I saw her white undies.
Next is the departure hall on top. I jus couldn't stop to look up cos constantly, there will be gals wearing skirt and stand by the edge. The view was so clear cos is on top of me and ard 5 m away.
Do look ard if u were at T1 next time. Good luck. :)

you very lucky lah..sometimes i wait wait many hours there cannot find 1 girl oso in miniskirt...

Langni
20-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Was at CROCs shop ytd. Wow... Simply like the mirrors on the floor. Was buying shoe then few gals walk in w short skirt. I got the view of all. Took my time to buy my shoe n enjoyed the view. :)
Good luck guys.

zhao_geng
20-06-2011, 10:35 PM
Was at CROCs shop ytd. Wow... Simply like the mirrors on the floor. Was buying shoe then few gals walk in w short skirt. I got the view of all. Took my time to buy my shoe n enjoyed the view. :)
Good luck guys.

Thanks for the info bro:D

jackiekof
20-06-2011, 11:05 PM
By the way we need stand how far at the escalator to see upskirt?and what us bio?new to here

xxxcliffxxx
10-07-2011, 12:11 AM
1 way to see upskirt I found out today is at shops selling shoes. I was at a shop today, at Cityhall area. A PRC was sitting there trying a pair of shoes. She wasn't facing me, but a mirror placing on floor, tilted upward. I was at her 8 o clock direction, behind her. She must be kind of excited with the shoes, so she open a bit wide when trying, giving me perfect view. It was blue.

I can only do this in sports outlet selling shoes. When I visit a female shoe shop, it must be with my CO, then I can't be too obvious. When I am alone, I cannot go in female shoe shops keep seeing, looks really weird. So, sports outlet is the best thing to me.

tomvoyeur
10-07-2011, 01:14 AM
Shoe shops are always a fertile ground. ;)

xxxcliffxxx
10-07-2011, 10:50 AM
By the way, the recep girl at Bugis 81 yesterday afternoon, a minah I think, is cute.

MarcusAurelius
11-07-2011, 02:42 AM
You guys ever tried to pick these girls up? I am a white guy who is visiting your blessed country (wow always liked hot asian HS/college age girls)

Any tips? Or is there an age limit to when the hotties will welcome the attention of a slightly older guy (29-30)

zhao_geng
11-07-2011, 03:42 PM
You guys ever tried to pick these girls up? I am a white guy who is visiting your blessed country (wow always liked hot asian HS/college age girls)

Any tips? Or is there an age limit to when the hotties will welcome the attention of a slightly older guy (29-30)

Hello MarcusAurelius, you are welcome to our country.If you are interested in upskirts and wanted to know the spots in singapore to peep,you can check all my theads as I am only into upskirts !! About your age,29-30 will be fine and sure you will get their welcome.:)

pincer
12-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Woodlands regional library...bottom shevles are not covered...when girls squats down and look for books...u know what i mean :D

secretcoco
12-09-2011, 07:08 PM
tt was during my sch days.. the bridge linking ITE west and NUS. Over AYE.
ITE gers like shorts skirt so do NUS students. Seen many b4.

yeehaa
12-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Now I know where to go when I want to have such escapades. Lol.

scoo
11-12-2012, 01:15 PM
bridge at cjc