PDA

View Full Version : Sis-in-law

mr nice guy
02-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Guys, need you opinions or experiences..

my wife younger sister is about 26yrs old.. not married but got bf..
she is a hottie.. face is above average but her BOOBS is cup 40D!!
thats the truth..

she lives with my mum in law as i have my own house.. me and wifey usually sleep over at her mums place.. when my sis in law is there, i always try to stare at her breast without getting caught.. sadly, she works shift, so not so often get to see her around the house..

one thing about her is tat, she like exchanging naughty smses with me ( my wife doesnt now that i sms her).. i told her that i sometimes stares at her asset, she seem fine with it.. a few times i went breakfast with her after her nite shift.. and once watch movie with her and having dinner.. she was ok with everything..

when im at her place i try to see whether at the toilet is there any of her undergarments and will sniff at them.. i told her tat too.. and apparently more undergarments are being hang at the toilet.. arghhhh... writing this just makes my heart pump faster... she has the biggest breast i ever see in real life.. she also have the habit of seeking attention from me especially.. there was once when i showed her my new camera, she leaned over and somehow her breast are "sitting" on my toes.. ( i was sitting cross legged on the bed, and she kneel down and leaned over) it was the longest 3mins of my life.. funny thing is tat she never changes position, maybe she doesnt feel it.. sigh...

pls help me guys.. im really thinking of spiking her drink and just masterbate on her while shes "gone" hahahaha..

need you expertise on this....

ol'coyote
02-11-2009, 05:25 PM
no nid spike her drink lah...
she already offering herself to you liow...
wat u waiting for ?...

mr nice guy
02-11-2009, 05:27 PM
no nid spike her drink lah...
she already offering herself to you liow...
wat u waiting for ?...

come on dude... its not as easy as tat...
put urself in my shoes...
:(

sennheiser
02-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Magazine of 30 rounds load and ready! Target SIL straight ahead! Own time own target carry on!!!

Wack liao lor.. Mai tu liao. :D

placido
02-11-2009, 06:34 PM
You can go ahead and try but dun get caught by your wife.

Cytan7
02-11-2009, 07:12 PM
mai tu liao... open goal leh, dun miss a sitter! :D

AD69
02-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Long time never read SIL story liao. :D

unsung80
02-11-2009, 07:40 PM
I predict a divorce soon.

see see only
02-11-2009, 07:54 PM
I predict a divorce soon.

Bro unsung80, me 2nd your prediction.

TS,
NO MATTER WHAT :cool: DONT

Never eat & shit at the same place, no matter what. GO to FL dome if you needed to get a D-cupper to sextisfy yourself.

BUT :D can share contact with bros here, I think a lot bros will upz u :D

hell4lif
02-11-2009, 08:14 PM
wah liao! hahah..no need to spike drink.take it easy la..
play the game right and she'll soon be yours..but must be extra careful dont get caught.
bring her out on more dates..and stuff =)

gd luck!~

nobodyid
02-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Bro.. Is your sil a ang mo..? If not how come 40D be a hottie.. Don't tally.. Do you get what I mean..? Or there is a photo to show us..?

(.)(.) lover
02-11-2009, 11:05 PM
please respect your wife....but let me respect your SIL, intro her to me...hahaha

topcook1
02-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Perhaps your OC trying to test your faithfulness by asking her sis to act...Think wisely...Mind over heart..

fazer6s
03-11-2009, 01:32 AM
[QUOTE=mr nice guy;4250635]my wife younger sister is about 26yrs old.. not married but got bf..she is a hottie.. she lives with my mum in law .. me and wifey usually sleep over at her mums place.. when im at her place i try to see whether at the toilet is there any of her undergarments and will sniff at them.. ]

Bro I sure do hope you don't smell your Mum in law's Panty

ac_orionsg
03-11-2009, 03:07 AM
[QUOTE=mr nice guy;4250635]my wife younger sister is about 26yrs old.. not married but got bf..she is a hottie.. she lives with my mum in law .. me and wifey usually sleep over at her mums place.. when im at her place i try to see whether at the toilet is there any of her undergarments and will sniff at them.. ]

Bro I sure do hope you don't smell your Mum in law's Panty

wahhaa nice 1

Benefit
03-11-2009, 05:53 AM
Its your wife's sister, bro.

fazer6s
03-11-2009, 07:23 AM
bro Mr Nice Guy. You may well change yr name to Mr Luckiest Guy if you manage to get a threesome wif wife,sis & mum- in-law. Woah wat a hat trick

TheSpecial-One
03-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Perhaps your OC trying to test your faithfulness by asking her sis to act...Think wisely...Mind over heart..

I agree totally to that!
You never know.

of coz you can confirm that by being patient and test her a bit more.

Toyota Honda
03-11-2009, 09:33 AM
bro Mr Nice Guy. You may well change yr name to Mr Luckiest Guy if you manage to get a threesome wif wife,sis & mum- in-law. Woah wat a hat trick

bro, thats four-some... The feeling is like Man U 1 - Geylang United 3. And u u bet $100 Geylang United win.. Imagine the payout... Ur fav Man U team lose liao also shiok shiok..

Bangster
03-11-2009, 10:43 AM
size 40D....

Won't those breasts be covering her kneecaps in about 10 years' time?

lglg666
03-11-2009, 10:51 AM
come on dude... its not as easy as tat...
put urself in my shoes...
:(

Bro....I'm sure that it's not easy or nice to do it at their place but since you and her have already talk/sms each other then just tell her to go out with you and you can bring her to Hotel 81 or something along the line, yes? No
need to wait too.

aufait
03-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Not worth taking the risk.

fazer6s
03-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Bro..since you and her have already talk/sms each other then just tell her to go out with you and you can bring her to Hotel 81

Which "her" the wife,wifes sister or mum-in-law

mr nice guy
03-11-2009, 01:23 PM
hahaha.. funny to read you guys replies.. thansk anyways..
hmmm.. im afraid to be just straight forward,, maybe patience can get me wat i want..

neways, yst i smsed her and told her it was raining and im at the office alone having a hard on thinking about her etc.. she seems to be ok with it.. wth man.. and also, once i was at the house and somehow i accidentally brush my elbow to her breast.. it was juicy man.. sighhh.. but, she dun feel a thing.. heheheh.. i told her tat too.. and she just act like nothing happens and laugh it off......

k, the undergarments that i sniff are confirmed hers and nobody else coz its g strings and lacy.. ahhhh..
a 3some?? wait long long long long long long long long...

hmmm, i guess got to play it cool and see how....
wish me luck dudessss..

KingEros
03-11-2009, 01:29 PM
pls help me guys.. im really thinking of spiking her drink and just masterbate on her while shes "gone" hahahaha..

need you expertise on this....
Why you so like that?
This klind of SIL you still need to think of spiking her drink? :confused: :confused:

To me, you already have everything divinely planned on a platter for you ... since she already play "ping pong" of naughty smses with you, the next step for you is naturally confessing your fantasy of what her gigantic boobs really look like ... followed by "feel like", "taste like", etc etc.
If she plays along (like she has done with the undies for your exclusive appreciation), then you better come back here & update us with FRs ... if she starts telling you that you have crossed the line, then just apologise & move on.

However, it is imperative that you realise that sms exchanges do leave trails of evidence ... so far, you seem to find your SIL trustworthy enough to play the "ping pong" with her. Whether you believe she will remain trustworthy forever, it's gotta be your own judgement call ... & none of us here can be any wiser than you on this issue. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mr nice guy
03-11-2009, 01:56 PM
yes, even though she ping pong smses with me, i still need to be careful coz tis is family and i can be left with nothig at the end of the day..

i really cant imagine if i get to titty fuck that tits.. ahhhh..

she even say she can be very noti when it comes to "playing" time..

her bf is one lucky son of a gun... hahahahah

ouzo18
03-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Ts, take pix and post her sexy Gstring.....:p

kydandy
03-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Brother.......don't try it...is a trap for your family......you will regret

makka111
04-11-2009, 05:34 PM
TS,

Given your type of situation, lim peh guarantee you can at least get a titty fuck from dear SIL or maybe even a good blow. No kidding. I think putting your fingers in her pussy will also be no problem but make sure nobody else around when you do these.

IF she cannot tahan, I am sure you can go all the way. Good luck.:p

makka111
04-11-2009, 05:36 PM
And don't forget to post FR here if you are successful.

ahb0ii
04-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Bro, you need to plan before going to war. She already give you the green light. All you need to do is, test water even more. Slowly but progressively. Create opportunity for you and her to be alone. Test water see got crocodile not. Put your leg in the water. If your leg okay, you go in. You still alive, then you wet your wholeself in the water. Wait for a few minutes... still okay? Go swimming liao lor. haha

Balconet Demi
04-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Like the way u phrase it, humourous but so true. ;)

kjp2310
04-11-2009, 09:41 PM
i also agree with some bros that not good to sh**/play in own backyard, it can go all the way downhill. speak from my personal exp in office romance

you never what your wife and SIL is talk about when you are not around.

plenty of oppor FL or overseas:D

whyleh111
04-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Bro, as enticing and exciting it may seem....I really think you should not cross the line you already have one foot over.......its not worth it when shit hits the fan.....think abt it.

mr nice guy
05-11-2009, 12:26 PM
hmmm, thx for the advise.. but, she is really testing me man..

somehow, on tuesday nite i managed to arranged with her for me to pick her up from her werkplace and send her back to my parents in law place.. she said ok.. pick her up at about 2215hrs.. she wore tight skirts with black pantyhose and a black blouse..

wah, see her like tat only my tots went running wild..
then told her lets go to east coast carpark for a 10mins chit chat.. i brought her to the last crprk ( u noe where ) we just talk and nothing bad is done..

after 10mins, i send her home.. while driving back alone, i sms her n thank her for the time.. then i start flirting with her saying tat she look hot in that attire.. she replied tat her colleagues said that she looks like an executive, i replied to her that she look like the hot executive that i have in my fantasy.. she just replied tat im a nonsencical but in a nice way... hahahah..

sighhhh.. i still think tats its wrong to do this but, she is playing along, thats wat makes me do this.. IF, even 1 day i get dirty with her, i would strictly have oral sex and would just titty fuck her.. tats all.. i dun want sex with her... hehehehe..

i still need more feedbacks from guys who have similar experiences or from gerls who can tell me wats is exactly my SIL thinking about.. thanks!!

will update more.. so keep camping!!!

peace out!!!

sammyboyfor
05-11-2009, 03:53 PM
hmmm, thx for the advise..

Should be "Thanks for the ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

dominic7
05-11-2009, 04:03 PM
since u r already lusting for her
why dun u ask ur wife and her for a 3some?

yang punk
05-11-2009, 04:54 PM
You diverted to ecp car park (which must be out of the way) and then only chit chat for 10 mins and drove her home?

You know what your sil is thinking? You have no balls!

Either this is a fake story or just your fantasy! She would at least have asked you what is the purpose of diverting to the carpark whereby giving you the cue to start your hanky panky or told you in your face "what the f*ck are you trying to do?"
:rolleyes:

wild
05-11-2009, 05:15 PM
You diverted to ecp car park (which must be out of the way) and then only chit chat for 10 mins and drove her home?

You know what your sil is thinking? You have no balls!

Either this is a fake story or just your fantasy! She would at least have asked you what is the purpose of diverting to the carpark whereby giving you the cue to start your hanky panky or told you in your face "what the f*ck are you trying to do?"
:rolleyes:

Yes. The last time I suggested bringing a girl to the ECP carpark her response was "I know what you are up to".

billgates
05-11-2009, 06:11 PM
I think a 4-some would be appropriate... yr wife + SIL + yr mum in law.

:p

fazer6s
05-11-2009, 08:09 PM

Guess i wasn't the only one tinking abt it. As the saying goes 'Great Minds Think Alike"

funzguy
05-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Mr Nice Guy, its time for you to be Mr Bad Wolf.... What are you waiting for?

kypdurron
06-11-2009, 12:08 AM
super risky game.

why dont you start off by talking about each others romance/sex lives? Whats your likes and dont likes. Get the conversation steamy. i mean, both of you are adults just speak in an adult manner. then leave it hanging for a bit.

other days you can drop very subtle hints to her that you find her unbelievably attractive and that you occasionally PCC thinking about her.

but dont say it directly, a woman gets extremely turned on if her mind starts to wander all because you kept yourself mysterious. If there is no mystery, theres no build up.

who knows, one day she gladly rip off her top and let you cum on breasts. no need to spike her drink also.

pokeman71
06-11-2009, 06:05 AM
Oral sex or full course I think if your oc find out will have the same reaction la bro.

If she willing to bbbj for you, I think the will have no objection for you to bonk her. My sil is also grow up to be very sexy liao. But I dunno how to start flirting with her.

Sigh

mr nice guy
06-11-2009, 01:12 PM
guys, we all noe that most of the stories at sammyboy forum are very hard to believe and are too good to be true.. i keep my tots to myself and dun go around telling other bros tat their stories are just some made up shit etc... so, yes keep it to urself, give me comments or ADVICE (as sammybro always said it).. or just dun post your useless comments... thanks!

and NO!! no foursome, three some etc.. coz its TROUBLESOME!! heheheh..

and for bros who give me ADVICES, whether good or bad, thanks!! i will take note..

yes, i brought her to THAT crprk twice already and we just chat.. i also told here this is where couples come to get it on.. and here is also where her sis n me come when we were dating.. she was ok with it...

i will meet her again today 4 dinner... heheheh.. wonder wat she is wearing... ahhhhhhhh....

peace out!!!

sammyboyfor
06-11-2009, 01:46 PM
and for bros who give me ADVICES, whether good or bad, thanks!! i will take note..

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

alvinchan7
06-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Wow ... thanks Sammyboy... I didn't expect to learn my english in this forum... hahaha. Will use this link to test my kid's english.

extant
06-11-2009, 04:00 PM
I am not going to waste my time jamming common sense down the throat of a fool.

strikeagle
09-11-2009, 08:10 PM
TS.....

No More Mr Nice Guy! Go for it.....

lastgoodguy
09-11-2009, 10:36 PM
wa lao. something can play, something cant play. i rather u think with your big head than your small head. later ur SIL give u pattern after u makan then u are at her mercy.

77guy
10-11-2009, 12:31 AM
"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add...............Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J)[/url] and take the test.

Boss realli gd ar...everytime sumone comes up wif the 'advice' or 'advise' thing, he sure will post his comment to advise(hope i use correct) the
rite one to use in the sentence..either verb or nounce.........wonder if
boss always use search function and input the words, advise n advice
as the key words...lol or mayb boss can set a special function to automatically receive a 'pm' whenever someone ask for 'advice' or 'advise' someone here in sbf...

orez
10-11-2009, 08:52 AM
I think you should spend more time dating and dining with ur wife, rather than her sister.. if things were to go haywire, the sisters are family and they can fall back on each other.. but u, will lose ur wife and lose a pair of 40D cup boobs to fall back on at the same time.. play ur cards well and back off before it's too late..

Longitude
10-11-2009, 09:10 AM
People tend to do foolish things with enthusiasm.

Silent=Killer
10-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Bro nice guy,

If you are to seek advice here, IMO it will be to no avail. Different people tend to have different perspective therefore some samsters here will tell u to go for it, live/die with no regrets. But on the other hand, some bros will advise u to back off and stay out of troubles.

We can only tell u our point of view but in the end you need to make ur own decision based on ur jugdement to see whether your SIL is it realli "playable".

Too bad I dun have SIL, but if I were you, I will probably do it in a simple way. Firstly, find a FL with huge boobs, close my eyes and then bonk her hard fantasizing she is my SIL. Isn't this what we will do at times? You didn't ever bonk your wife but mind thinking of someone else before?

If you think 3some or 4some is too troublesome, what makes you think bonking your SIL that might leads to severe consequences will not be cumbersome?

cabayasi
10-11-2009, 11:40 AM
H Mr. Nice Guy, so far you never mention about the relationship of your wife and her sis, are the close? Are the type that can joke and talk everything? Or are they the type with gap (like elder use to instruct younger what to do)? This will be helpful for you in making your decision.

From what you post, your SIL is on the game. It seem like she is just waiting for your move.

Waiting for a FR here.:D

yaya
10-11-2009, 12:04 PM
dude.. r u a f***tard or what? u must be brainless to be even thinking bout this shit...ain't worth the crap ur gonna get when the milk spills...ur even so brainless to be asking for advice here...

mr nice guy
03-02-2010, 04:42 PM
dude.. r u a f***tard or what? u must be brainless to be even thinking bout this shit...ain't worth the crap ur gonna get when the milk spills...ur even so brainless to be asking for advice here...

sigh... its sad tat there's still people like yaya papaya.. anyhow, not going to waste my time on someone who has a brain the size of an asshole..

k guys, very sorry for the super duper late reply.. maybe all the campers gone oredi.. hahahaha..

hmmm, so far nothing much has happen.. still the same, going breakfast with her etc.. going for dinner is harder coz i need to be home after office hours..

last week i went bfast at kfc kallang.. the nite before i told her i like gerls who wear leggings.. damn!!! i really like leggings and i dun noe why.. and guess wat she wore when we meet for bfast?? yup, leggings.. i was expecting it also.. she wore leggings and green blouse.. the blouse is tight around the boobs area.. duh... size 40 bros.. wat u expect..

go bfast and always create a chance to walk behind her to see those ass.. OMG.. no VPL!!! hahaha.. v.nice.. she is tall and the blouse is not long enuf.. so, yah, go figure...

in the car she told me she purposely wear this opaque leggings so that no flesh can be seen when normal leggings are being stretch( if you noe wat i mean).. tats all.. sighhhh..

she is getting engage this march.., hahahah

peace out!

Achates
03-02-2010, 04:59 PM
So, its the end?

frnchua
03-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Yo Bro , your story makes me Hard Core MAN.

Anyway , is yr SIL close with yr wife.
Just wondering could it be a plot or Test....?

As I watch a lot of movie , who knows when thing is happening btw u n her , your wife or MIL pop up or you r sniped (Red handed)

Anyway I am camping here for your story.

mr nice guy
03-02-2010, 05:36 PM
So, its the end?

nope.. i will update as and when i meet her etc.. coz i believe one day when she is married and have marital problems, i can be the penis to cry on... ahhahahaha..

when will tat be?? beats me...

frnchua, yup, i read my own thread also get hard on.. wats up wif tat.. hahahah..

fyi, she seldom sleep over at my house.. tot of putting a hidden camera.. wow!!! hahahah.. anybody noes a cheap and good hidden camera? i saw one on the net where its look like a digital clock, put on the table kind.. sure nobody noes its a camera.. but price 1k pluss. ahhahaha..

did i also mention my other SIL who is in poly rite now??
she is growing to be one fine chick too... sigh.......

zwlim87
03-02-2010, 05:42 PM
haha..she has a crush on u also...o believe..

i love tits
03-02-2010, 07:13 PM
bro nice guy,

i understand some girls like to tease, flirt or talk dirty. however this is your sil so when things go wrong, u r screwed. better think twice. u will never know whether you get played out eventually.

digby
03-02-2010, 07:40 PM
dun be that stupid man. You should just stop the smses and wake up. Its so hard for you and your wife to get together. If you get cought, surely divorce. Layer fee can get you the best fl here!!

Wake up little boy!!! Understand the there are so many girls much further away from you wife!

Achates
03-02-2010, 10:22 PM
When it's forbidden the more we want to try.

arizona
03-02-2010, 11:08 PM
It takes 2 hands to clap. a pair of mouths to kiss/suck/french whatever. :D

Juz Do it!! ;)

if juz NATO don't need to post.. :cool:

mr nice guy
04-02-2010, 12:41 PM
haha..she has a crush on u also...o believe..

hahaha.. i really hope so.. but, very unlikely.. i dun noe.. maybe she is just being nice tats all..

anyways, its not that im trying everyday to get a chance to tell/hint her that i want to fuck her.. just trying bit by bit.. who knows wats gonna happen in the future.. this saga is getting along fine so might as well i finish wat i started.. even if it takes me years.. hahaha.. and i think this thread will be 100 pages.. hahahah..

i also think tat theres no conspiracy or traps set up by the sisters to catch me with my pants down.. they are close but normal close if you noe wat i mean..

and also, she went to my house yesterday after her shift werk to visit me, wife and her newborn niece.. heheheh..

she wore, leggings.. sigh.. cant get my eyes of those long legs and thighs.. not to mention the round and curvy ass.. she had her sweater on so not much too be seen on the above part.. just the silhoutte of the boobs.. heheheheh..

i sms her at night after wifey go to sleep..

me: wah, juz now you wear leggings again.. you noe i like you to wear leggings and you still wear.. you trying to seduce me is it? hahahah..
she: no lah, not much to choose from my closet so just grab the 1st thing i saw... why? did i manage to seduce you??
me: so poor thing, want me buy for you clothes?hahah.. hmm, you noe u can always seduce me without even doing anything at all.. just by me looking at you, my tots will run wild.. u angry with tat?
she: why should i be angry.. i take it as a compliment.. you must be very uncomfortable just now right? ur wife is around and your eyes cant wander around like how i always notice during our short meetups.. hahaha.. serve you right....

to be continued...

Priestsg
04-02-2010, 10:52 PM
wah bro, you are playing with fire... be-careful man, i really admire you.

Dare to try SIL!! kodus!!!

If my gf has a hot sista i dont know ill dare do that too. Dont wanna risk unwanted problems. hahaaa

Lets see what is your final outcome, will be very interesting.

Cheers!
:)

frnchua
05-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Yo Bro , I heard in China they sold Pin hole Camera
Cheap , small , Thin than a Pen , using Coin Battery .

It is not easy to detect.
Can see who can offer you this lobang.
and for our eyes only by posting yr SIL Pixs.

I am sure u have a few of her Photos .
U mirror her face , with clothes on of course.

Welsh
05-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Wish you all the best. Please let us know what happen next.

prudent
05-02-2010, 03:50 PM
You must not let her tease you. Teach her a lesson, bro.

mr nice guy
05-02-2010, 06:58 PM
hahaha.. thks chua for the tips.. hopefully got bros here who knows where to get tat camera you are talking about.. heheh..

anyways, let me continue my story...

me: so poor thing, want me buy for you clothes?hahah.. hmm, you noe u can always seduce me without even doing anything at all.. just by me looking at you, my tots will run wild.. u angry with tat?
she: why should i be angry.. i take it as a compliment.. you must be very uncomfortable just now right? ur wife is around and your eyes cant wander around like how i always notice during our short meetups.. hahaha.. serve you right....
me: dun like tat lah.. ur sis and baby sleeping u keep talking like tat later i have hard on how?? heheh
she: eee... grosss.. tats your problem and not mine.. gd nite..
me: its your problem coz u r the cause of it.. dun u dare sleep ok.. hehehe
she: who ask you to see until like tat? i make last minute arrangement to come ur house and its just your luck tat i wear clothes tat u like.. go and sleep ok.. gd nite..
me:ok then, my bad for having a sexy sis in law.. hmmm, maybe if i sleep now i can dream of you.. u want to know wat i do if i dream of you?
she: dun want to know.. bye!
me: hahahah,.. i will tell u if i have tat dream.. gd nite sexy lady...
she:nitez...

and so suey, i didnt dream of her.. shitt!!! hahahahah

oh yes, before i forget.. when i was on reservist, while lying on my bunk bed i smsed her and end up telling her i have a hard on at camp.. she say go toilet lah.. ur fren all sleeping wat.. i say shall we do phone sex.. hahahah and of coz she say NO!!! damnnn it.. still cant forget tat moment.. sighhh..

keep on camping.. im meeting her in a family function this sunday at a chalet.. she told me she going to swim at the pool.. WOW!! me cant wait..

but, dun get excited guys.. she wont be in a bikini or swimsuit.. hmmm.. maybe i will take a pic of her from afar.. wish me luck bros...

to be continued.... ;)

itsmyfault
05-02-2010, 11:33 PM
bro so many hints i read from ur posts that she dont want. hmmm perhaps u like to focus more on ur Mrs? hmmm

velenma
06-02-2010, 03:07 AM
Hv u watched "Infernal Affairs"?

She is sent by ur wifey 2c how far u'd go. So far they hv no evidence yet, until they catch u with ur pants down. & with the noty sms, u r doomed.

Then, wifey files 4 divorce & gets ur $$$ & child custody.

But....

The above could only happen in movies. I think ur SIL is deprived of "attention" from her other half.

She is doing all these bcoz she prefer married men. Furthermore, since u can make baby, then u r a real man:P

Go ahead & gather ur courage. She is waiting 4ur next move only.

God_9
06-02-2010, 08:33 AM
TS, seems like mayb u've played a lil too fast. perhaps take things a wee bit slower cuz when u go too fast, sometimes some women might be put off.
but its a gd start, juz need to keep things a lil more discreet.

(wish i had some1 w 40D ard my area.. :D)

Rejuvenation
06-02-2010, 05:54 PM
wah...u play until like that ar...hhmm...i think might as well play it bigger... screw her and upload ur sperms into her to make her preganant bah... more fun ar...

risque
06-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Don't starve yourself any further.

kitaeshi
06-02-2010, 08:30 PM
just do it...haha

hornybastard
06-02-2010, 11:12 PM
yes, even though she ping pong smses with me, i still need to be careful coz tis is family and i can be left with nothig at the end of the day..

do not flame me but why are you planning to do it since you know the consequences as above?

Rosicrucian
07-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Please don't keep us hanging in suspense for too long.

auesing
07-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Bro, you are on the right track. At the rate things are going, you will be able to bed her very soon. Good luck and keep us posted. I had a similar experience with one of my colleague. We also started out with smses and it gets naughtier and naughtier. It soon progress to casual touching and daring. Later on it become petting in my car and finally, we were going to hotels on a regular basis. She is already married and we still "meet Up" once in a while. Its been going on for 5 years and we never get into trouble. Just go with the flow.

Punder
07-02-2010, 03:13 PM
keep us updated :D

Dab_sbf
07-02-2010, 03:49 PM
U got to play the game rite and weigh the consequences bro...

minuet
08-02-2010, 01:08 AM
camping. interesting

minuet
08-02-2010, 01:12 AM
like your story. camping here.

n00b_b0nker
08-02-2010, 11:20 AM
not sure if you have read the signs but it seems to me that your SIL is not keen on an ECA with you. she is at most 'entertaining' you with your 'hard-on' and 'advances' via sms but other than that, don't seem like she is into a fling.

be careful, coz one day if she cannot tahan your sms 'advances' she might just tell your wife. if you really want to bed her you have to be more aggressive like meet her up instead of texting, and show her some attention in person instead of saying this and that. else, find other girls.

Chery QQ
08-02-2010, 12:49 PM
You may just try to ask her to do just hj for u in the car since u go a few times with her to the car park.

mr nice guy
08-02-2010, 01:19 PM
hahahaha.. so many intresting replies from samsters.. different samsters got different opinions and advices.. thanks!! and sorry if keep some of you in suspense.. as all of you know, i save the best for last... hahah :cool:

i also think tat she may not want to have a fling with me.. she is just being noti.. but, being noti with me? her bro in law?? if frens still ok.. but, im her bro in law.. does she have some kind of fetish or wat.. hahahah.. anyways, im not complaining.. hahahah.. im happy to play along and in the future anything can happen...

we all know of the consequences if this saga goes bad.. but, its been happening for too long and a lot of bad smses have been exchage between us.. in short of texting her " can i fuck you", all other kind of noti and sexual smses have been exchange between us.. so, unless i sms her " can i fuck your big breast" she wont be nagry and report my bad to my wifey.. :p heheheh..

brb, need to go toilet.. been having diarrhoe.. shit!!! must be yesterday bbq food from the chalet.. stay tuned. the story getting better.. heheheh

peace out!!

jameskty2000
08-02-2010, 01:55 PM
helllo bro... n talk talk can already...

who told u the story here r not real... my is definitely real..

if u jus talk talk than u r fine..

i don understand u.. mean oral sex n titt fuck with her... no sex..

does it make the different when u kana caught...

or if yr wife oral sex or titt fuck with a man ... does this make u to forgive her because that is no penetrate sex...

r u ok..? bros

if u need 2 go back 2 school or underage.. please ask yr parent permission first..before cuming here:p:(:confused:

mr nice guy
08-02-2010, 03:12 PM
helllo bro... n talk talk can already...

who told u the story here r not real... my is definitely real..

if u jus talk talk than u r fine..

i don understand u.. mean oral sex n titt fuck with her... no sex..

does it make the different when u kana caught...

or if yr wife oral sex or titt fuck with a man ... does this make u to forgive her because that is no penetrate sex...

r u ok..? bros

if u need 2 go back 2 school or underage.. please ask yr parent permission first..before cuming here

hmmmm.. me no understand you... neways, wats ur story?? did i ever say tat ur story ain't true?? mine is true.. and nothing else but the truth.. im not schooling anymore so no need parents signature to cum here..:o

yup, i agree.. oral and titty fuck has the same outcome if kena busted.. hahahahah :D.. my bad on that.. but, who wouldnt titty fuck a 40D gal?? sighhh...

ok let me continue before my stomach reacts again... :eek:

the nite before the chalet i text her coz she is werking the nite shift..

around 2am..

me: u going tomorrow?
she: yes...
me: remember not too wear anything sexy ok? heheh..
she: none of your bizness...
me: why u moody?
no reply for the next 2hours...

ard 4am..
she: u sleeping?
me: no.. feeding the baby.. ( bottle feed lah.. )
she: of coz lah.. ur tits no milk how to breastfeed...
me: wah. if my baby get to suck your boobs, she sure drwon.. hahahaha
she: dun be stupid, my boobs no milk yet... didnt you study science??
me: just kidding lah.. eh, how come you so nice to me? just now u like bad mood only..
she: soory coz just now kena "F" by superior.. hehehe
me: wat kind of "F"??
she: not tat kind lah idiot.. me kena scolding.. so sianz...
me: oh.. juz bear with it.. only a few hours left.. so, like i said. are you going to the chalet later??
she: yes.. but, dun noe wat to wear.. no new clothes.. dun feel like going.. sianz....
me: no need new clothes.. just tight clothes will do.. haahah. sorry for my morning horniness...
she: u everyday also horny.. see lah wat i can find in my closet... maybe normal blouse and leggings.. hmmm, i better not wear leggings later someone just cant keep his eyes off my assets...
me: eh, you think your assets is nice is it? i got better things to do than to look at you...
she: why u so worked up? did i mention your name? are you feeling guilty?? hahahahah..
me: hmmmmm.. nothing.. got to go oredi.. baby crying... bye!!
she: hahah.. see you tomorrow horny boy...

sighh... tat is enuf to make me hard... she is really a good teaser..

to be continued.....

mr nice guy
08-02-2010, 07:27 PM
continuation... got to be quick coz wife is coming back soon from her groceries shopping.. hehehe.. so forgive all the typo errors ok...

so on sunday i reach there with my wife and baby.. she was there early.. putting up ballons etc.. she wore leggingssss.. this time can see thru when stretch.. damn!! and a long blouse which will be tight around the ass.. so, as usual i will place my myself where i can see her nice assets without been "sniped".. help her out by putting on baloons.. arranging the tables etc,,, once she have to bent over to help me carry the table.. i wanted to see the cleavage but its gonna be super obvious so i lan lan look other place.. hehehe.. she gave me tat wry smile which translate into " hahaha, do you wish you can see me cleavage".. i just smile sheepishly.. she seems nice tat day... and i wonder why... saw her VPL.. man, she wore a kind of lacy undies, the kind that are a bit low cut but not g string.. sighh.. can see the lacy outline.. wahhhh!! feel like going into the toilet and pccc.... hahahahha..

the party goes on without any issues... then at nite she changed into pyjamas as they are spending the nite there whereas i have to go back coz baby still small so cannot "torn".. the pyjamas are the la senza kind.. nothing sleazy.. heheheh...

as i was sitting nearby her while watching tv.. suddenly i notice tat i can actually see her cleavage from wehre i was.. u noe in between the buttons sometimes can see the bra right?? damn man,, she wore red lacy bra.. the boobs so big the bra like bursting out.. can see clearly coz the way she lies down and the gap between the buttons are big.. so the hole gaping are big too..

see until i get hard on.. wah,, the bra i think is one size smaller coz all the flesh is like spilling out.. sighhh...

went home and bonk my wife while thinking of her... hehehehe.. :o

TyLa_BaBy
08-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Woah. All this sounds really tempting and she certainly seems keen.

But I'd never never ever advise sleeping with relatives. If your wife ever finds out, the hurt/betrayal she will feel would be many times more than if you were to sleep with a woman your wife doesn't know.

That said, your SIL is also not being very wise about this. Does she not feel bad that she's seducing her sister's husband?? Fine, nothing has been done yet, but at the rate the flirting/teasing is going on, eventually something will happen lor!!

My 2 cents is to end this ASAP before it spirals out of hand. Sexy temptations are always very irresistable, and the longer you drag, the more you want her lah.

Cheonging101
09-02-2010, 11:51 AM
Wah lan eh... this is really boring, bro...

Dua neh babes so many around. We all also fantasise about fucking them but didn't get to do it also.

You want to describe about your fantasies at least no so bad. You want to describe about you FANTASISING... now THAT'S fucking boliao...

If I create threads on all the women I'm fantasising, this forum not enough lor. :rolleyes:

Better go and write something else lah. Not healthy to have an obsession that you can't and won't do anything about.

mr nice guy
09-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Woah. All this sounds really tempting and she certainly seems keen.

But I'd never never ever advise sleeping with relatives. If your wife ever finds out, the hurt/betrayal she will feel would be many times more than if you were to sleep with a woman your wife doesn't know.

That said, your SIL is also not being very wise about this. Does she not feel bad that she's seducing her sister's husband?? Fine, nothing has been done yet, but at the rate the flirting/teasing is going on, eventually something will happen lor!!

My 2 cents is to end this ASAP before it spirals out of hand. Sexy temptations are always very irresistable, and the longer you drag, the more you want her lah.

hahaha.. tell me about it.. tats just the way she is.. she likes being noti and flirty.. i did ask her if she was this flirty at werk.. she said no.. she said only those she is close with... wats up wif tat.. anyways, i think she used to have a crush on me.. so maybe now the least she can do is flirt.. hahahah.. well im not giving up.. u never noe wats going to happen.. we just keep doing wat we are doing now.. and see who crack under pressure 1st.. heheh..

and cheonging101.. ( hmmm, u have ongoing treatment at beijing 101 is it?) heheheh.. i cant please everyone with my stories... if you have many women you fantasize having sex with, then have the courage/wisdom to write about it.. don't go around and criticize other ppl efforts.. well, at least my fantasy are real and going to be a reality.. ahhaha.. yours will always be a dream..

and pls dun click on this thread if it bores you.. go and have double treatment on your balding head :eek:, capish??

peace out!! :D

jojox
21-02-2010, 07:29 PM
TS share more of your experience with us.

mmhunter
17-03-2010, 01:36 PM
TS, just wondering if there are any further updates. Let us know?

eeemen
17-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Guess what you're going thru is pretty normal, so do carry onz :D

mmhunter
14-04-2010, 09:33 AM
TS, its been a month. whats the latest update???

wolfmaker
14-04-2010, 11:11 AM
i onli want to say one thing....u can do every thing but dont do sexual intercourse. I dont noe...once intercourse come in...everything kanna kapo. so u want to do any thing else...oso can...make sure u dont put ur bro inside ur sis in law sis.

whiteprince
15-04-2010, 01:25 AM
If you can control yourself and do not cheat on your wife at all, it shows that you really love your wife alot and she meant everything to you that you will not jeopardise your relationship with her. You are a noble saint.

If you cheat behind her back outside in the field, you care a great deal about your wife and you do love her. You probably just want the occasional sexual thrill of having other women. You are but a man.

If you contemplate to have fling with your SIL and spring to the very chance you can get, you have totally no respect for your wife and no love at all. You are a fucking beast.

Sisters' bond does not necessary need to be strong but husband and wife should. Your SIL may not care about how her sister feels but as a husband? Why do you even marry her in the first place, really to just act as a pawn to fulfill your ultimate fantasy of fucking your SIL? Think twice again before you regret your action just for the moment of sinful pleasure. If the love is really long gone, i advise you to divorce your wife and set the both of you free.

There's still many fantasies to be fulfilled out there, woo a nurse, doctor, air crew, teacher etc... even a student if you must, as long over 16.5yrs old. To be a saint, man or beast, we always have the free will to choose. I'm not saying not to be a beast, it's not within me to judge for i've sinned too but are you ready to bear the severe consequences that may follow?

PS: If your story is actually fictional, take my words as a fart and carry on writing. :D

Civicsir1
15-04-2010, 11:48 AM
If you can control yourself and do not cheat on your wife at all, it shows that you really love your wife alot and she meant everything to you that you will not jeopardise your relationship with her. You are a noble saint.

If you cheat behind her back outside in the field, you care a great deal about your wife and you do love her. You probably just want the occasional sexual thrill of having other women. You are but a man.

If you contemplate to have fling with your SIL and spring to the very chance you can get, you have totally no respect for your wife and no love at all. You are a fucking beast.

Sisters' bond does not necessary need to be strong but husband and wife should. Your SIL may not care about how her sister feels but as a husband? Why do you even marry her in the first place, really to just act as a pawn to fulfill your ultimate fantasy of fucking your SIL? Think twice again before you regret your action just for the moment of sinful pleasure. If the love is really long gone, i advise you to divorce your wife and set the both of you free.

There's still many fantasies to be fulfilled out there, woo a nurse, doctor, air crew, teacher etc... even a student if you must, as long over 16.5yrs old. To be a saint, man or beast, we always have the free will to choose. I'm not saying not to be a beast, it's not within me to judge for i've sinned too but are you ready to bear the severe consequences that may follow?

PS: If your story is actually fictional, take my words as a fart and carry on writing. :D

Wooooo....a nurse? My last fling 2yrs ago (a divorcee).

jameskty2000
15-04-2010, 04:28 PM

come on bro... mayb you dont have a chance to come across..

to me Mr nice guy... mayb got the look loh..

i understand him.. as i cum across b4.

my situation , almost the same.. you don know how tempting...

she pretty n young n close to you .. seductive.. how..?

mayb my case SIL was jealous about her sister got a nice hubby..and 1 2 me take her instead...

i drive her to work sometime, golf , bowling session..

she sometime move so close to me like giving gf feeling and tease me, touch me jokingly..

me honest young man last time... jus peh tahan go PCC loh..

now me difference loh LAU QIKO PEH lau...

heheh:D;)

whiteprince
16-04-2010, 01:53 AM
come on bro... mayb you dont have a chance to come across..

to me Mr nice guy... mayb got the look loh..

i understand him.. as i cum across b4.

my situation , almost the same.. you don know how tempting...

she pretty n young n close to you .. seductive.. how..?

mayb my case SIL was jealous about her sister got a nice hubby..and 1 2 me take her instead...

i drive her to work sometime, golf , bowling session..

she sometime move so close to me like giving gf feeling and tease me, touch me jokingly..

me honest young man last time... jus peh tahan go PCC loh..

now me difference loh LAU QIKO PEH lau...

heheh:D;)

Don't get me wrong, i'm not critisizing TS, just stating the fact out loud. You could but you didn't, so at least you were still a man. You probably love her enough not to do it. If now you have the chance still and you will definitely take it, then you have became a beast over the years lo. You probably had stop loving her and is ready to risk it now. Honestly, our moral value changes with time by the things we learnt and experienced. I was against the idea of cheating and believed i should be contented with a gf, i was a teenager, young and simple. Now, it's like a routine to cheat. I, from a saint became a man. So i'm just saying we all have a choice to be a saint, a man or a beast.

Maybe i will choose to become a beast one day but at least for now, my little bit of conscious left still gets the better of me. Anyway TS please carry on, just sharing my view. I'm also interested to know the outcome of this whole deal.

hornyhead
16-04-2010, 08:41 AM
TS muslim ??wow,tat makes it even more sinful

jameskty2000
16-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Don't get me wrong, i'm not critisizing TS, just stating the fact out loud. You could but you didn't, so at least you were still a man. You probably love her enough not to do it. If now you have the chance still and you will definitely take it, then you have became a beast over the years lo. You probably had stop loving her and is ready to risk it now. Honestly, our moral value changes with time by the things we learnt and experienced. I was against the idea of cheating and believed i should be contented with a gf, i was a teenager, young and simple. Now, it's like a routine to cheat. I, from a saint became a man. So i'm just saying we all have a choice to be a saint, a man or a beast.

Maybe i will choose to become a beast one day but at least for now, my little bit of conscious left still gets the better of me. Anyway TS please carry on, just sharing my view. I'm also interested to know the outcome of this whole deal.

hahah.. so u r boy not a man yet..
have u alway hear the elder ppl say" when you grow older you will understand"

cause you have not reach the stage yet my boy...:p

when i was a young man just graduate .. i saw my older staffs or colleages alway queue for 4D n TOTO . i ask myself why r they like that, like 2 gamble.

NOW I KNOW already ... because i become ah peh already n become 1 of them...

hahahah:D:cool:

whiteprince
17-04-2010, 02:10 AM
hahah.. so u r boy not a man yet..
have u alway hear the elder ppl say" when you grow older you will understand"

cause you have not reach the stage yet my boy...:p

when i was a young man just graduate .. i saw my older staffs or colleages alway queue for 4D n TOTO . i ask myself why r they like that, like 2 gamble.

NOW I KNOW already ... because i become ah peh already n become 1 of them...

hahahah:D:cool:

Ai yo, since you used the word 'was', you should had seen that i also mentioned 'was'. I'm already over 30 la. Anyway your example enforced what i was trying to say.

sub51
08-11-2010, 12:17 PM
It is very boring at times eating the same 'apple'
sometime we just want to taste different kind of young n cruchy apples too

raginghormones
09-11-2010, 09:05 AM
bro TS, your smses sounds very very similar. exactly like me and my friend.
Her smses always very initiative-ly teasing. but always try to brush it off and wont go all the way. She share all her sex story with me too.

but we never really got the chance to get touchy, not that i really try la.

so i am really keen in your 'final outcome'

Not that I encourage you to do anything with your SIL. family 1st my friend

sgbogyman
09-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Well bro you should test more water.

She could be wanting some cheap thrills but didn't want to 'dirty' herself by contracting with some disease, with someone she don't know. She may be looking for someone 'clean', accessible and safe.

For me, I would pretend be apologetic and tell her you won't do it again as its not taking two of u any where. Then you see what she says....

Do confirm and report back to us? muhahaha...

plf8813
09-11-2010, 12:12 PM
If you are a saint... you would not be reading or hanging around in such forum.
BTW don't believe everything you read on the internet... just relax and go with the flow.

mamamiakuku
09-11-2010, 06:43 PM
huh......i cant believe the sister in law is doing this to your wife!!

Graffititomb
09-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Reminds me of the time many years ago when I used to watch porno wif my then unmarried sis-in-law, it was fun observing her especially her twitching body from time to time....

mr nice guy
15-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Bump..

OK, i want to start this thread again coz i have 2 spy videos to share... hahahahahahahaha..

YES!!! i got it at last... but, i cant post out the whole video coz im gonna be in dead shit if ppl who knows them finds out.. hahahahah.. maybe i will post a print screen of the video.. u guys gonna love it!!

so, as u read the 1st page, i've have 2 SIL.. one working and one schooling.. guess what?!?!?!? i have videos of both of them in the toilet.. WHOOOOOAA!!!.. but of course not together lah.. hjahahaha..

stay tune, as i need to really edit the pics so tat no obvious background etc is visible.. hahahahahah..

Hardaway1818
15-11-2011, 02:55 PM
1st camper reporting

simplysexlover
15-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Me 2nd camper :)

mosses
15-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Should be "Thanks for the ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.
Have not seen this for a while now :)

FRwriter
15-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Somehow camping..

Jumpin'Jack
15-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Staying tuned.

rivergame
15-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Tis story is good. Must be real or else won't have so many episodes. Only real event can be described in such a real manner

mr nice guy
16-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Have not seen this for a while now :)

tell me about it.. im still confuse bout the advise and advice thingy.. same meaning ok oredi.. u know i know can oredi.. hehehe..

anyways, will try to upload tonight..

sorry for the delay.. u guys must understand, one wrong move and im in a total mess aka FUCKED UP MESS!! :o
thanks for waiting..

vguest
16-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Mr nice guy.. Diffinitely worrh waiting.. Camping camping..

Tualampa
16-11-2011, 02:58 PM
na bei was gonna scold ppl for digging up an super old thread!!

But looks like we are in for some good stuff!! Gogogo Mr Nice!

mr nice guy
16-11-2011, 04:22 PM
hmmmm, can someone PM me on how to upload pictures here? thanks!

1nottiboy
21-11-2011, 12:43 PM
It has been 5 DAYS!!!!!!! Updates plssssssssssssssssss

kenneth38
22-11-2011, 02:37 AM
yes please!! :D

tigerl74
22-11-2011, 06:39 AM
i can understand your feeling bro cause i'm facing the same issue but but SIL but cousin. Just load your gun but don't fire first

tigerl74
22-11-2011, 06:39 AM
i mean but not SIL, cousin instead

Jumpin'Jack
22-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Please come back.

cuntarow
22-11-2011, 11:01 AM
so other than the videos did you manage to breast fuck her :confused:
you went missing for a year

RetroMama
22-11-2011, 11:46 PM
Camping! the video/pic cant upload? or email us! :p

Alienwork
11-04-2012, 07:37 AM
TS...u been missing for few mth to figure how to upload the pic?or there is new progress in thread?

:) :) :)

mr nice guy
20-04-2012, 11:43 AM
hello hello...

hahahah.. so sorry.. was busy and forget bout this thread that i make..
well, dont worry.. im gonna post some pics to get you guys warmed up ok..

ok, 1 have 2 SIL.. one in poly the other working.. the 1st round of pics is the poly student.. enjoyzzz..

up me if you want to.. thanks and be patience k? good things are save for last.. hahahaha..

mr nice guy
20-04-2012, 11:44 AM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15966/159666524f30d38019b9e1a1d2c5549b815b3398.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15966652&showlnk=0)

mr nice guy
20-04-2012, 11:52 AM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15966/159666524f30d38019b9e1a1d2c5549b815b3398.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15966652&showlnk=0)

can somebody help.. i can post pictures on the malay girls thread but i over here it comes out as a link.. anybody knows how?

grimreaper82
20-04-2012, 12:38 PM
please continue coming with the pics :)

keewee
20-04-2012, 12:40 PM
can somebody help.. i can post pictures on the malay girls thread but i over here it comes out as a link.. anybody knows how?

when u copy the link adress... copy from

(Image URL) To embed this image into webpages or forums, copy and paste this code:

box
den insert the add from the pic link box above...

if not u jus go quote any site where pic is uploaded and see how they do the link code...
should be simple bah... if not u can go check out my thread link below and quote my posting to see how bah.....simple rite?

Macktan
20-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Nice viewing angle! Wow!:D

mr nice guy
20-04-2012, 12:56 PM
when u copy the link adress... copy from

(Image URL) To embed this image into webpages or forums, copy and paste this code:

box
den insert the add from the pic link box above...

if not u jus go quote any site where pic is uploaded and see how they do the link code...
should be simple bah... if not u can go check out my thread link below and quote my posting to see how bah.....simple rite?

nope, cannot also.. i can do it the the picture exchange thread w/o any problems... how? show in links not syiok.. hehehe..

mr nice guy
20-04-2012, 01:22 PM
ok, if u guys want to view the pics.. i put it in this thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=225452&page=306