PDA

View Full Version : New Health Spa in Sembawang

lionox
22-12-2003, 02:34 PM
Hi All brothers

Don't know if this place is good or not. Will be opening this week according to some of my sources. They even have a website. Check it out www.geocities.com/admiraltyspa

If true that our brothers in Yishun, Sembawang and the north of Sillypore will have a new place to congregate.

Wishing all brothers a Merry Xmas and a wonderful 2004!

Take care all.

ian_dragonboat
22-12-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by lionox
Hi All brothers

Don't know if this place is good or not. Will be opening this week according to some of my sources. They even have a website. Check it out www.geocities.com/admiraltyspa

If true that our brothers in Yishun, Sembawang and the north of Sillypore will have a new place to congregate.

Take care all.

hm... last month they still looking for shareholder to pump in $$$. so the boss is ZEN now?

lionox
22-12-2003, 03:27 PM
Apparently so. U know the boss?

ian_dragonboat
22-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Apparently so. U know the boss?

:D dunno.

skyman111
22-12-2003, 03:59 PM
the price abit expensive leh. I thought north side shd be cheaper. If not, rather go to city area.

lionox
22-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Well bro

It's a free world. I was just doing a favour to pass on the info. If some brothers try out maybe they can help by giving an FR.

Enjoy all and have a good christmas.

fatboyfuck
22-12-2003, 11:54 PM
the prices seem to be on the high side ler..
wonder how the girls there.. worth trying???
any brudders been there liao???

owen10
23-12-2003, 12:10 AM
wow prices dam ex leh! maybe they shd post some pics of the gals to expect there!!!

lionox
07-01-2004, 03:25 PM
HI all

Tried Alice. Said 27 y/o. Massage is good and service not bad. JG pretty good.

Heard that Xiaowei, 23 y/o and Audrey, 30+ also provide good massage and service. Xiaowei is supposed to be fair and sexy while Audrey with big boobs and big butt. Have not tried so can't confirm.

Facilities ok but nothing spectacular. Worth a try for those who are living up north.

Happy 2004 all.

chakkara
07-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Hi All brothers

Take care all.

bro.. the above web site is not working..

nokia197403
07-01-2004, 07:36 PM
Bro,

Wats the damage like ?

lionox
08-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Website working. No prob.

www.geocities.com/admiraltyspa

H0pe1100
15-01-2004, 03:37 PM
Audrey looks like the Audrey i tried in the HC in sembawang shopping centre. Don't tell me she moved there because of better facilities. hmmm.

HI all

Heard that Xiaowei, 23 y/o and Audrey, 30+ also provide good massage and service. Xiaowei is supposed to be fair and sexy while Audrey with big boobs and big butt. Have not tried so can't confirm.

Facilities ok but nothing spectacular. Worth a try for those who are living up north.

Happy 2004 all.

bestbest
01-02-2004, 03:02 PM
HI all

Happy 2004 all.

Agree, Alice is very good in her oil massage. She is pleasant looking though not really a beauty. She is in good shape though not the big bust type. Only tried her JG cum JH for $50, not bad. A very friendly lady on the whole.

Agree also that Audrey has big boobs but she may look too mature for some of our liking. Did not try her.

Xiao Wei is young but is only average in look. I think that she is only an A cupper and is not my cup of tea.

Another two young ladies on the block are Jenny, a Malaysian Chinese and Xiao Lin, a Thai. Also did not try them.

hell666hole
02-02-2004, 12:55 AM
Website working. No prob.

www.111111111.com/admiraltyspa

no leh..not working....
any brudder care to post some add, number and price?

Drew
02-02-2004, 01:15 AM
Just curious guys,

what is audrey's cup size, any comparison to the other busty queen in the other HCs ?

03-02-2004, 10:48 PM
COmparing with other Gc prices at $50 massage is really too high. Even Shenton way HC not so ex. This place formerly a billard centre.the renovation done is simple and really not up to std. $50?? EXpensive!

lionox
04-02-2004, 03:36 PM
www. g e o c i t i e s. com/admiraltyspa

hell666hole
04-02-2004, 11:49 PM
finally...can access...

hm....use of facifilitess... 25...

then the massage other charges?? then more ex then MS

spyoscope
09-02-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Drew
Just curious guys,

what is audrey's cup size, any comparison to the other busty queen in the other HCs ?

Looks like "C"...

spyoscope
09-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Definitely a lao chio.

Very cheerful and chatty. Happy-go-lucky kind.

Massage - 8/10.
HJ - 8/10. (Very good with her hands, esp. when she simultaneously jerk on your bro, caress your balls and tease your asshole...:D )

Damage - $50 + $50. No regrets, although feel like being tease by my aunty.

mantikore
17-02-2004, 10:01 PM
Went there a few days back, nothing to shout about for the facilities. Just a big hot pool and shower cubicles. Had a small area serving some light refreshments. Had a gal call CoCo.

Face: 6.5 has a CFM kind of look
Boobs: 6.5 B- has big nips, soft n nice to twist lol......
Massage: 6.5 decent strength used and really knows the technique but if u like really hard massage, u won't like it
BJ: Ok oni $80
FJ: din try as too tired

Quite a chatty gal but not overly. Keeps asking me for FJ but me too tired to do it so settle for BJ. Think she likes to talk dirty while doing coz i keep playing with her nips and she says I"m making her itch n wet below. Din finger her as I'm really too tired. Kind of x come to think of it.

Total: 50+80
RTF: Maybe but will try other gals there. Saw an indian lady but not pretty at all oni big boobs. Guys who like indians n big boobs can try. Think will go down again to try another gal.

sxxk
18-02-2004, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mantikore
[B]Went there a few days back, nothing to shout about for the facilities. Just a big hot pool and shower cubicles. Had a small area serving some light refreshments. Had a gal call CoCo.

Massage: 6.5 decent strength used and really knows the technique but if u like really hard massage, u won't like it

Tried this COCO too last week. Claimed to be Hongkie, but got strange Cantonese accent. Reached there at 11 pm, thought closed, but receptionist say ok, so straight away proceed to room.

Age: Confirmed 30+ (Lau chio, but closed up not so good)
Face: 6 (As I said lau chio)
Body: 6.5 - 7 ( Proportionate to me)
Massage : 7 (Not bad,worth it to me)
HJ: $50
BJ: Never Try
FJ: Never Try

Her hand job was good. Allow fingering and strip naked top,bottom on. Only do HJ as was quite late and no mood. At first don't allow fingering and strip, but didi can tahan so say must arouse me more so she allow. So it depends on how you talk. Enjoy!

Cheers

bestbest
19-02-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by sxxk
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mantikore
[B]Went there a few days back, nothing to shout about for the facilities. Just a big hot pool and shower cubicles. Had a small area serving some light refreshments. Had a gal call CoCo.

Tried this COCO too last week. Claimed to be Hongkie, but got strange Cantonese accent. Reached there at 11 pm, thought closed, but receptionist say ok, so straight away proceed to room.

Age: Confirmed 30+ (Lau chio, but closed up not so good)
Face: 6 (As I said lau chio)
Body: 6.5 - 7 ( Proportionate to me)
Massage : 7 (Not bad,worth it to me)
HJ: $50
BJ: Never Try
FJ: Never Try

Her hand job was good. Allow fingering and strip naked top,bottom on. Only do HJ as was quite late and no mood. At first don't allow fingering and strip, but didi can tahan so say must arouse me more so she allow. So it depends on how you talk. Enjoy!

Cheers

Did you try Alice?

Longman
22-02-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by bestbest
Did you try Alice?

Not Alice, but Audrey......her nuts are big and pussy get wet pretty fast. Give it a try, no regret!

bestbest
22-02-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Longman
Not Alice, but Audrey......her nuts are big and pussy get wet pretty fast. Give it a try, no regret!

Thanks but would still prefer Alice....she is younger and more shapely.

But got to agree that Audrey's nuts are bigger...only that she is a tat too mature in look..

Anyway, both provide very good massage and specials.....and you are right, no regrets.

Longman
22-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Thanks but would still prefer Alice....she is younger and more shapely.

But got to agree that Audrey's nuts are bigger...only that she is a tat too mature in look..

Anyway, both provide very good massage and specials.....and you are right, no regrets.

Yet, to try Alice. Any information to assist......may be you are right; mature comes with something yet lack of something, vice-versa for a growing ones. Way to go........

asiancigar
12-03-2004, 01:45 PM
Hi PPL, am new to this... but not new to HCs off course.

Anyway, can someone help me with the address of this place coz i happen to live in Sembawang area lah.... would love to check it out and give you guys a FR.

thx

POPPOP
17-03-2004, 10:53 AM
Hi...

WOW.. like to try Alice.. does she do FJ or not, just wanna be prepared// cos she sound like Jua Gen only... and FR on her??

bestbest
17-03-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by POPPOP
Hi...

WOW.. like to try Alice.. does she do FJ or not, just wanna be prepared// cos she sound like Jua Gen only... and FR on her??

Yes, very solid massage too. Best of both worlds i suppose..hehe.

Not a beauty but still ok in look, quite curvy but small boobs.

bestbest
17-03-2004, 10:12 PM
Yes, she does and very solid massage too. Best of both worlds i suppose..hehe.

Not a beauty but still ok in look, quite curvy but small boobs.

asiancigar
05-04-2004, 01:13 PM
Hey bestbest,... any FR on her and whats the damage. TQ

bestbest
06-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Hey bestbest,... any FR on her and whats the damage. TQ

Only tried her massage and hj, din go further into fj. Anyway, $50 for a very solid massage and $50 for hj. Solid services though boobs not as solid. Facilities ok quite new but makan nothing to shout about compared to Hot Spa or Gold Fingers.

asiancigar
07-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Thanks Bro BestBest. Since i am staying just 600m from Admiralty Spa, i shall do the honors of checking out the place and its girls and hopefully some FRs in the near future.
Keep it moist and hanging ppl... :cool:

spyoscope
11-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi PPL, am new to this... but not new to HCs off course.

Anyway, can someone help me with the address of this place coz i happen to live in Sembawang area lah.... would love to check it out and give you guys a FR.

thx

Opp Sembawang MRT, behind golf driving range

spyoscope
11-04-2004, 06:46 PM
I only go for Alice now.

Reason is that she is sincere in giving you 1st class service. She's willing to oblige, anything. When she 1st quote you, it may be high, but she's willing to negotiate.

I don't go for FJ. So, I usually pay $80 for ass massage, BBBM, JG/HJ. Everything, just short of going all the way...

asiancigar
11-04-2004, 06:59 PM
I only go for Alice now.

Reason is that she is sincere in giving you 1st class service. She's willing to oblige, anything. When she 1st quote you, it may be high, but she's willing to negotiate.

I don't go for FJ. So, I usually pay $80 for ass massage, BBBM, JG/HJ. Everything, just short of going all the way...

Many thanks Bro Spyoscope :D

spyoscope
14-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Yo Bros,

So far, I've tried 3 gals from this joint:

a) Alice - My #1. Look at my previous posting and you'll understand why. Overall : 8/10(my standard quite high :D ).

b) Audrey - Seemed more matured and much bigger built than Alice. Not much a looker, but nice big boobs(for those who feels that size matters). Very fun session, if lights were dimmed lowest possible. Overall : 6/10.

c) Xiao Wei - I go for here because she's young, a pretty "Lian", and reasonably good attitude for a young thing. However, A- boobs(think same size as mine :D ). Overall : 7/10.

Apart from these, any bros have other gems to share from this joint? Preferrably some young gals...

Entrances fee is a bit steep for such a location, so don't want to waste $$$. Recommendations are the best...

spyoscope
16-06-2004, 01:26 AM
Good & bad news...

Good : Price has dropped from $50 to $42

Bad : My fav Alice is gone! :(

Xiao Wei is also gone but who gonna miss her right?

Anyway, was recommended GiGi, a slight improvement from Xiao Wei

Looks - 6/10
Cup - A
Massage - 7/10
Service - 5.5/10 (Pretty SOP and not to accommodating)
HJ - $50; BJ/BBBM - $80(not worth it); FJ - $100

Got to know about Anna. Anybody tried her. Any other recommendations? I'm lost with Alice gone! Problem with sticking to one gal per HC...

If no further recommendations, I guess this HC is a gonna for me.

melghee
17-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Good & bad news...

Good : Price has dropped from $50 to $42

Bad : My fav Alice is gone! :(

Xiao Wei is also gone but who gonna miss her right?

Anyway, was recommended GiGi, a slight improvement from Xiao Wei

Looks - 6/10
Cup - A
Massage - 7/10
Service - 5.5/10 (Pretty SOP and not to accommodating)
HJ - $50; BJ/BBBM - $80(not worth it); FJ - $100

Got to know about Anna. Anybody tried her. Any other recommendations? I'm lost with Alice gone! Problem with sticking to one gal per HC...

If no further recommendations, I guess this HC is a gonna for me.

Bro Spy,

Pls go to Thread "FR on Audrey" to view my "FR" on Anna.

Her price can be negotiable.

spyoscope
22-06-2004, 02:34 AM
Thanks! :)

jojoman
26-06-2004, 06:20 PM
is tat all???

jojoman
16-12-2004, 11:52 PM
is the palce still opne!>??!?!??!