PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Massage Please..

tcs69
20-12-2003, 05:02 AM
I have been enjoying sexy massage for as long as I can remember but I do find that it can be quite tough to get a good one at that sometimes!

Any good soul out there willing to share or recommend? Please... :)

Also, I have had the opportunity to experience 2 different kind of "standard" in sexy massage where some girls give it as part of the standard massage without paying extra but there are also some who insist that sexy massage is a separate package/service and charge something like $30~$50, which I don't really like though.

Anyway, the idea of this thread is to pool together a bank of good recommendations on sexy massage.

Thanks bro!

heroadvert
20-12-2003, 08:33 AM
I think the reason for this thread is an excuse for being lazy to search for the info yourself :)

Now alot of people have new ideas....

Last time people would normally just post one liners:

"Where have sexy massage?"

Now people more educated so they think by making a thread that means they are not lazy :)

Why can't you people just search through the relevant postings and better still explore yourself.

Isn't the thrill in the search and not just the discovery?

Whats the fun in always being spoonfed?

But this will fall on deaf ears...

Explorer2
20-12-2003, 12:04 PM
hi bro,

i am not here to spoon feed u but here to share....

try bugis HC... Ice sexy massage is really good!!

or town spa, Joey's sexy massage is the best there..
check out these 2 threads for my FR...

hope u post your FR here after enjoying!!

:-)

Shooter
21-12-2003, 12:44 AM
You can try one of the message shop at bishan. Cant remember the name. but its along the stretch beside dong yang.( check the thread bishan updates) look for a lady call kim. she does sexy massage without special if you want. but usually you cannot tahan after that.

nokia8310
25-12-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by tcs69
I have been enjoying sexy massage for as long as I can remember but I do find that it can be quite tough to get a good one at that sometimes!

Also, I have had the opportunity to experience 2 different kind of "standard" in sexy massage where some girls give it as part of the standard massage without paying extra but there are also some who insist that sexy massage is a separate package/service and charge something like $30~$50, which I don't really like though.

Anyway, the idea of this thread is to pool together a bank of good recommendations on sexy massage.

Thanks bro!
mARY OF FURAMA HOTEL , SOON LEE HC.

nokia8310
25-12-2003, 04:57 PM

Thanks bro!
mARY OF FURAMA HOTEL , SOON LEE HC.

nokia8310
25-12-2003, 04:58 PM

Thanks bro!
MARY OF FURAMA HOTEL , SOON LEE HC.
JOJO OF PB HC , PARKWAY CNTR

DORRIS HC, HONEY

Antonio
26-12-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by nokia8310
MARY OF FURAMA HOTEL , SOON LEE HC.
JOJO OF PB HC , PARKWAY CNTR

DORRIS HC, HONEY

Wah Liao,
You sure Mary can, this Grandmother ! Maybe her tougue can lah.
So what's her price.....!
Ke Ke ..........
WIll Check on Jojo and Honey.

nokia6110
26-12-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Antonio
Wah Liao,
You sure Mary can, this Grandmother ! Maybe her tougue can lah.
So what's her price.....!
Ke Ke ..........
WIll Check on Jojo and Honey.
tis is the old dame of all Massage aunties.......(MARY)
hahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaa
if u try her massage once,no other hard massage u wouldlike to try.
u can also forget about PDMM kneadling and rolling
try asking her to lift your leg up ,90 degree, and she press and massage yr sole from there , see wat feeling u got.

Antonio
26-12-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
tis is the old dame of all Massage aunties.......(MARY)
hahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaa
if u try her massage once,no other hard massage u wouldlike to try.
u can also forget about PDMM kneadling and rolling
try asking her to lift your leg up ,90 degree, and she press and massage yr sole from there , see wat feeling u got.

But what about sexy. I can get that at Badminton Hall???
Ke Ke....

forex
26-12-2003, 01:50 PM
if you are lucky, there will be some visual candy at badminton hall. Just keep it in your top head before going for massage lor.

As for the extended sole massage, the first instant you will get an erection..of your tongue ha ha.

chukeliang
28-12-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Antonio
But what about sexy. I can get that at Badminton Hall???
Ke Ke....
noop open concept, becareful of gaY MEN sexxy U!

tikus69
30-12-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Shooter
You can try one of the message shop at bishan. Cant remember the name. but its along the stretch beside dong yang.( check the thread bishan updates) look for a lady call kim. she does sexy massage without special if you want. but usually you cannot tahan after that.

Is this Kim PRC? How much for the sexy massage and the special (if any?)

Thanks!!!!!

10 cc
30-12-2003, 03:02 PM
another type of sexy massage.

while i was in vietnam, went to a spa (they are huge! 4 floors!) and had foot massage. the girl (about 20), was wearing a low cut blouse and a really short skirt.

so while she is giving me foot massage, i get to see a lot of her. and naturally, my didi also notice her excellent body. i was wearing the spa short and nothing else. so she can see my didi from the low angle that she's in. and she keep smiling at me while peeking at my didi's attention to her.

the thing with their foot massage is that it should be called leg massage instead. they start from the sole of your feet, working their way up to your inner thigh.

she there she goes, higher and higher, till she is touching my dick and balls, and she give it a sexy massage - really massage it! and not JG. and after a while, she work her way down, and then seeing that didi's attention dies down, she goes up there again. this continues for about 3 cycles. then she ask me if i want to go to the massage room. of course i said yes.

in it, she took off my shorts and start doing the sexy didi massage. unlike JG which could be painful, the didi massage is really sexy in a not-cumming way. this goes on for about 10 min, while i was fingering her.

then i really cannot tahan liao, so ask her to finish it off. this she did with 2 hands, cup together in a way like she's praying, with my didi in between. then she starts moving her hands up and down, cupping my didi, and applying some squeezing force - so the effect is like simulated sex with pussy (brothers who have try simulated sex in japan will know what i mean).

and very shortly, i cum in abandence, all in her hands. and she playfully showed me the glue i applied within. all 10 cc.

this is better then sex man...

and i missed ho chi minh city...

any brothers had similar experience in singapore?

scorpion67
30-12-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by 10 cc
another type of sexy massage.

while i was in vietnam, went to a spa (they are huge! 4 floors!) and had foot massage. the girl (about 20), was wearing a low cut blouse and a really short skirt.

so while she is giving me foot massage, i get to see a lot of her. and naturally, my didi also notice her excellent body. i was wearing the spa short and nothing else. so she can see my didi from the low angle that she's in. and she keep smiling at me while peeking at my didi's attention to her.

the thing with their foot massage is that it should be called leg massage instead. they start from the sole of your feet, working their way up to your inner thigh.

she there she goes, higher and higher, till she is touching my dick and balls, and she give it a sexy massage - really massage it! and not JG. and after a while, she work her way down, and then seeing that didi's attention dies down, she goes up there again. this continues for about 3 cycles. then she ask me if i want to go to the massage room. of course i said yes.

in it, she took off my shorts and start doing the sexy didi massage. unlike JG which could be painful, the didi massage is really sexy in a not-cumming way. this goes on for about 10 min, while i was fingering her.

then i really cannot tahan liao, so ask her to finish it off. this she did with 2 hands, cup together in a way like she's praying, with my didi in between. then she starts moving her hands up and down, cupping my didi, and applying some squeezing force - so the effect is like simulated sex with pussy (brothers who have try simulated sex in japan will know what i mean).

and very shortly, i cum in abandence, all in her hands. and she playfully showed me the glue i applied within. all 10 cc.

this is better then sex man...

and i missed ho chi minh city...

any brothers had similar experience in singapore?

Bro,
Where is this place in HCMC? I will check it out if I go the next time.

10 cc
31-12-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by scorpion67
Bro,

hi,

i am not in sg now. will be back on 3/1. will give contact location for the spa then.

cheers
anthony

10 cc
01-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by scorpion67
Bro,

found it. it is in Bong San Hotel, in the Dong Khoi area. the spa is on the 6 or 7 floor (can't remember). dont take the hotel lift, u must go inside the hotel lobby, take a right turn into the side wing, and u will see a small lift there.

btw - there's also a pretty massage girl that does hj - her number is 0 - worth trying also.

damage is US$15 to $25 - depending on your bargining power.

have fun!

cheers

pig40
01-01-2004, 11:00 PM
You may try Southern Tui Na at Blk 330 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1. All the PRC ladies start with Xiao xxx. Go for Anna and XiaoHong. The rest are still learning while working. S$36 per hour.

steam
02-01-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by pig40
You may try Southern Tui Na at Blk 330 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1. All the PRC ladies start with Xiao xxx. Go for Anna and XiaoHong. The rest are still learning while working. S$36 per hour.

Pig40 , wat do u mean "start with Xiao xxx" !!! :confused:

SilkStalk.
02-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by steam

I believe he meant their names start with a 'Xiao' something... typical PRC name...

Just my one cent worth....

pig40
02-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by steam

Nan Fang (Southern) has XiaoHua, XiaoHui, XiaoXue. The better ones (although not pretty) are Anna and XiaoHong. Thank you, silkstalk.

SilkStalk.
03-01-2004, 10:44 AM
Thank you, silkstalk.

No prob... anytime for a bro.... :D

ahbengsony
03-01-2004, 11:05 AM

:eek: sorry to say this. i took the afternoon off yesterday to visit this Southern shop and trust me, the two gals really can not make it. Maybe i have not seen the better ones but skip if given a choice.

ah beng rulessssssssssssssssssss

lyontempler
03-01-2004, 05:07 PM
Nan Fang (Southern) has XiaoHua, XiaoHui, XiaoXue. The better ones (although not pretty) are Anna and XiaoHong. Thank you, silkstalk.

Hi! Ever since thread about this Nan Fang had showed, i've been there once but didn't go in. The time i was there, only a guy and a lady was sitting near the door and no one else. Feels funny so didn't try.

One more thing to confirm, they provide HJ or not?? Some bro say yes and some say no. So any bro can confirm?

pig40
03-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Hua Rong at Blk 678 Hougang Ave 8 #01-505
Tel: 63878982
You may try Lina, XiaoLian, Rose, Ah Fang (smoker)
Next to Xin Ming Primary School. 1000-2200 hrs. $36 per hr. Add $10 for scrub.

pandadee
05-01-2004, 06:39 AM

Got xiao lang :D

poplam77
05-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Hua Rong at Blk 678 Hougang Ave 8 #01-505
Tel: 63878982
You may try Lina, XiaoLian, Rose, Ah Fang (smoker)
Next to Xin Ming Primary School. 1000-2200 hrs. $36 per hr. Add $10 for scrub.

This place not bad ... tried xiao lian be4 avg lookin but a bit plump ..that time saw Lina look not bad to me a bit local lian look will go and try her soon so and advice from u bro pig

lyontempler
05-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Hi! Mind sharing whether they got do special or not??

scorpion67
05-01-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by 10 cc
found it. it is in Bong San Hotel, in the Dong Khoi area. the spa is on the 6 or 7 floor (can't remember). dont take the hotel lift, u must go inside the hotel lobby, take a right turn into the side wing, and u will see a small lift there.

btw - there's also a pretty massage girl that does hj - her number is 0 - worth trying also.

damage is US$15 to $25 - depending on your bargining power.

have fun!

cheers

Thanks Bro. I think I know where the location is. Bong San should also be near Sheraton Hotel since they are on Dong Khoi. Thanks for the valuable info.