PDA

View Full Version : Places where women want to be touched

saikuah
29-10-2009, 05:05 AM
Forget a woman’s cleavage, there are more erogenous spots that you can explore to get your lady sexcited. Read on to discover her ten most sensuous body parts.

What guys often mistake is that they go straight for the woman’s breasts or other private parts, without concentrating on her nine other moan zones.

So, if you want to get your girl into the mood, stimulate some of her often-neglected body parts.

more on -

hybridcrab.blogspot.com/2009/10/places-where-women-want-to-be-touched.html

Big Semens
29-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Not every girl is the same. Some girls like armpit (w/o the hair) to be licked, some girls neh neh 怕痒.

So gotta know what they want.

cumfast
29-10-2009, 04:19 PM
My girl told me before her lower back very sensitive to light touches... also the neck area near ear.

Basically I would say there are no places women don't want to be touched.

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

xAuronx
29-10-2009, 04:45 PM
You can nibble on the neck, peck the ears. Lower back is a popular area. Foreplay can really tease her thighs before painting.

forumer
29-10-2009, 06:17 PM
my fb's right side of the neck is super sensitive... and she loves her ear lobes licked...:cool:

natsuki
29-10-2009, 06:30 PM
I love man licking on my neck and ear... and boobs.... nipples.. and u know... :D Heez

The_Unrepentant
29-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Not every girl is the same. Some girls like armpit (w/o the hair) to be licked, some girls neh neh 怕痒.

So gotta know what they want.

which ger like ppl to lick her arm pit?:eek will ask her to lick and smell my first.:D

cheongsterjon
29-10-2009, 08:04 PM
fyi, there are girls/ladies who love their armpits to be licked, though very rare. I have this fetish to smell and lick nice shaven female armpits so you can imagine the satisfaction i enjoyed during ns time when i had a gf who loved her armpits to be licked. for some reason, even when she doesn't put on perfume, her armpits are odorless and have some sexy smell which excites me, maybe this proves that females smell better than guys.

JoeBlue
29-10-2009, 10:07 PM
In my experience I found ladies loved to be touched

in 5 star hotels. :)

cecilia
29-10-2009, 10:55 PM
fyi, there are girls/ladies who love their armpits to be licked, though very rare. I have this fetish to smell and lick nice shaven female armpits so you can imagine the satisfaction i enjoyed during ns time when i had a gf who loved her armpits to be licked. for some reason, even when she doesn't put on perfume, her armpits are odorless and have some sexy smell which excites me, maybe this proves that females smell better than guys.
i m speechless ... mayb its the female sex hormones on her armpits dat got u going ?

tomvoyeur
30-10-2009, 08:49 AM
I love man licking on my neck and ear... and boobs.... nipples.. and u know... :D Heez

Standard-fare places and they are in sequence somemore.....;)

itsalive
30-10-2009, 09:22 AM
pussy!!!!!!!

mrbukkake
30-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Uhmm ok, I think I misunderstood.

I thought this thread is about PLACES where women want to be touched, like in MRT or something. :D

jameskty2000
30-10-2009, 10:02 AM
aiyo... bro.. to me.. if the gal like u .. she will like u to touch her anywhere...

if she dont like u... she will charge molest... it depend chemistry n atmosphere lohh... hehehe:)

Bonked
30-10-2009, 04:16 PM
AHahha true true, but sometimes even got chemistry, the right place also cannot touch, because it depends on the girls "values" too..keep in mind.

Miracle Bra
30-10-2009, 06:20 PM
It depends on individuals. The common sensitive areas are the nipples, behind the ear / earlob. Some like it on the tummy, thigh, bikini line area, butt crack...etc Wherever there are sensitive nerves. You just gotta explore her more.

freezetheDB
30-10-2009, 06:48 PM
once you touched their hearts
their legs open

Big Semens
30-10-2009, 06:50 PM
which ger like ppl to lick her arm pit?:eek will ask her to lick and smell my first.:D
My FB armpit got no hair wan .... and no smell. And she can go crazy when licked there

liberatte
31-10-2009, 12:30 AM
I would think women likes to be touched... but its still a matter of being touched by whom. Why don't you try and touch a girl in the streets (try the armpits). Then we'll see you on TV.

richie_rich
31-10-2009, 04:30 PM
once you touched their hearts
their legs open

haha. this is so true. :)

natsuki
31-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Standard-fare places and they are in sequence somemore.....;)

Yeah..... i cant resist when a man licks my neck and touch my boobs from behind at the same time.... den... frenching and bonking at the same time... Woohoo~ Omg... =P

But i nvr have armpit fetish... =.=''

liberatte
01-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Yeah..... i cant resist when a man licks my neck and touch my boobs from behind at the same time.... den... frenching and bonking at the same time... Woohoo~ Omg... =P

Can I slurp on your neck and ears and squeez the melons? From behind of course.. hahhah

natsuki
01-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Can I slurp on your neck and ears and squeez the melons? From behind of course.. hahhah

*blush* hahaha... squeeze me? =P Come on baby.... till ure back okie... =D i will dress lik a french maid, with red hair, and u attack me from behind... =P *slurp*

liberatte
01-11-2009, 11:15 PM
*blush* hahaha... squeeze me? =P Come on baby.... till ure back okie... =D i will dress lik a french maid, with red hair, and u attack me from behind... =P *slurp*

French maid??? Too many items to take off... I was hoping for just an apron... can get easier access...

David_Ginola
01-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Ear, neck, breast, pussy, knee cap, inner thigh, butt.....etc.....IMHO

natsuki
01-11-2009, 11:33 PM
French maid??? Too many items to take off... I was hoping for just an apron... can get easier access...

arghh i jus bought this light blue apron in mustafa... lol... actualli... isnt tat bad too... but cant cover finish the boobs... ='(
French maid better... Yes sir~ No sir~ Dun sir~ No no no~~ *blush*

ez access and sensual feeling.... *slurp*
okie, i will wait for u, till the day u gimme the lick on my neck and the squeeze on my boobs... :X Hahah~

_GG5_
01-11-2009, 11:38 PM
GSPOT!

Touch that and they give you anything you want.

bestfucker
01-11-2009, 11:54 PM

Sis, like what you put "既然上了賊船,就要做個成功的海盜"

Hope you be the best Singapore local made dish here :D:D

natsuki
02-11-2009, 01:23 AM
Sis, like what you put "既然上了賊船,就要做個成功的海盜"

Hope you be the best Singapore local made dish here :D:D

Thank you thank you! =) Have a nice day ahead ah all~ =)

LCL7788
02-11-2009, 05:36 AM
Free her mind and the rest will follow.
Sometimes even the ass will follow.
~HEE~

adan
02-11-2009, 08:38 AM
Second the notion on the back of the neck. Light sweeping and fleeting touches can really turn her on. How about running your fingers through her hair and then making your way down her neck to her back while murmuring to her ear what you really want to do to her.

Do not, I repeat, do not head straight for the 3 big areas immediately. Gotta build up the mood one first:p

block11
02-11-2009, 10:30 AM
My FB armpit got no hair wan .... and no smell. And she can go crazy when licked there

interesting fetish she has.... just curious, how did this started? she always requested from the beginning or you made she addicted? :p

prometheus
02-11-2009, 12:07 PM
you guys got it ALL wrong...its not where women love to be touched, its what they are being touched with.

women love to be touched on the neck....by a Tiffany necklace
women love to be touched on the ear lobes...by a pair Bulgari ear-rings
women love to be touched on the cheek...by Chantecaille blushers
women love to be touched on the nose...by a plastic surgeon
women love to be touched on the breasts...by a Guia La Bruna bra
women love to be touched on the groin...by a La Perla panty
women love to be touched on the feet...by a pair of Ferragamos
women love to be touched on the fingers...by a Gladstone Diamond
women love to be touched on the wrist...by Cartier

Frankiestine
02-11-2009, 04:31 PM
aiyo... bro.. to me.. if the gal like u .. she will like u to touch her anywhere...

if she dont like u... she will charge molest... it depend chemistry n atmosphere lohh... hehehe:)

Like that my oc dun like me cos everywhere i touched also cannot...:(:(

Wasup168
23-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Places where women want to be touched :-
1) At a quiet beach under the moonlit nite
2) In the car parked at Lover's carparks
3) 4/5 star hotel rooms that evokes relaxation and class
4) The office after everyone is gone

Zones on women that will make them cum (Actual experiences on diff gals) :-
1) Just sucking and licking the breasts alone will make her cum
2) Just using hands to masturbate the clitoris will make her cum
3) A combo of the above will also make her cum
ALL WITHOUT PENETRATION.

I found Penetration hard to make most gals cum .. probably coz I am still green and cannot last long..