PDA

View Full Version : JB food guide

The_Unrepentant
25-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Actually this is a bit sex related. we need to eat well b4 and after our session.:Dif not where got energy to bonk. anybody has any good recommendation? my 5 pts waiting.

J.Bonk.003
25-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Actually this is a bit sex related. we need to eat well b4 and after our session.:Dif not where got energy to bonk. anybody has any good recommendation? my 5 pts waiting.

Depends on wat type of food you looking for?
Buffet, Restaurant, Roadside stall etc.

I recommend the Nasi Lemak at Permas Jaya by the seaside.
If not wrong they start from 6pm~1am. Good for cheonging at night.
After crossing the bridge, U turn right at the crossroad junction where u see Jusco. Turn left at the end n you should be able to find the place soon. Ask around for direction, a bit complicated for me to explain here.

The_Unrepentant
25-10-2009, 07:50 PM

Any.:p

After crossing the bridge, U turn right at the crossroad junction where u see Jusco. Turn left at the end n you should be able to find the place soon. Ask around for direction, a bit complicated for me to explain here.

Do u have the exact address?:confused:

J.Bonk.003
25-10-2009, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE=Do u have the exact address?:confused:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I do not have the exact address. Most places I go, I don't have address, only know the way. There are many seafood restaurant there too. You ask at the petrol Kiosk or locals nearby. Very famous place there.

Also for buffet, I recommend 'SHOGUN' Jap Food Buffet.
Near Pelangi Leisure Mall. Right at the corner, the shop provides a variety of jap foods.
If I not wrong, there's another jap buffet available@pelangi. Same stretch as Lavander, but closer to Station 1 cafe.

For Monday/Tuesday, there's pasar malam at century(behind Grand Paragon) & Pelangi. Lots of finger food n drinks there. Very easy to spot.

Chinese food, you can try out 'Beijing Lou'(aircon). It's at the same row as Ah Kun noodles @ Tmn Sentosa.

Bah Kut Teh, Famous one is Ah Kun but they operates till 12~1pm.
Same stretch, there's one home style that operates at night, try out the claypot lor bak. Both along the stretch @ 1st left turn when you enter towards Market opp Crystal Crown.

There's one Hai Huang Kwai Teow at Pelangi. You go straight from the petrol kiosks(Shell, Esso) you should see.

Above are my own perferences.

rushking
26-10-2009, 09:41 AM
hi bro

here the direction to the seafood village n BEST popular nasi lemak u can find in johor

Dining At Kampung Senibong, Permas Jaya Real Malaysia (http://www.realmalaysia.com/2006/05/09/dining-at-kampung-senibong-permas-jaya/)

enjoy!!!hehe

kankaro
26-10-2009, 06:38 PM
no need so complicated ...

there is 1 bak kut teh shop same row as Lion Spa ... not bad ... just that i prefer claypot version and not the small bowl type ... this place is good as its next door to lion spa and after bonking ... can walk to custom to go back singapore :)

btw b4 i forget ... there is this one meepok shop in permas very famous ... i always order the abalone meepok noodles ... very tasty, and the soup is best i tasted in JB area ... same row as Macdonalds in Permas Jaya, next door to Cosway ... 1 medium serving of abolone noodles + 1 ice milo can set you back about RM$11 ... did i also mention there is 2 chio indo gers ? one of them the boobies like nuclear missiles ...

to SBF
26-10-2009, 06:57 PM
there is on abalone kway teow soup just a stone throw away from Plaza Pelangi. Name is Chuang xin.

The_Unrepentant
27-10-2009, 09:49 PM
hi bro

here the direction to the seafood village n BEST popular nasi lemak u can find in johor

Dining At Kampung Senibong, Permas Jaya Real Malaysia (http://www.realmalaysia.com/2006/05/09/dining-at-kampung-senibong-permas-jaya/)

enjoy!!!hehe

vot teksi to come back a not? looks a bit ulu. i scare can go cannot come back. anyway up u 5 pts for providing the link.:D

The_Unrepentant
27-10-2009, 09:51 PM
whoever wants my 5 pts must provide address.:) if not how i know how to go?:confused:

The_Unrepentant
27-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Chinese food, you can try out 'Beijing Lou'(aircon). It's at the same row as Ah Kun noodles @ Tmn Sentosa.

do u have the exact address? tmn sentosa quite big?:confused:

J.Bonk.003
28-10-2009, 01:00 AM

Shogun Japanese Buffet
No 80, Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor.
TEL : 07-3333 076

Beijing Lou i dun have address.

throne
28-10-2009, 01:08 AM

Try out this Gu Zhao Ren Taiwanese Porridge if you go Sentosa.
No 125, Jln Sutera, Tmn Sentosa, 80150, JB, Johor
07-3344526

OR

New Lucky Restaurant.
No. 1-5 Jalan Keris, Taman Sri Tebrau, 80050 JB, Johor

Both not bad.

Cum_Luver
28-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Kampung Orang Asli (海藩村), Johor - Restoran Asli Makanan Laut Mutiara Baru (阿士里海鲜村). Here is famous of its seafood such as crab, prawn, lala, fish and others.

Address : Kg. Sg. Temon Baru, Skudai, 81300 Johor Bahru, Johor.

Contact No : 012-775 9632 (KOK), 012-733 3117 (YEM)

* Every Tuesday is Rest Day.

a Malaysian colleague drove me and two colleagues there about three weeks ago. the price is very reasonable or consider very cheap. the dishes are good.
4 of us,we called crab,fried mee,vegetable,fried sotong,claypot toufu,prawn and 4 bottles of carlsberg plus a pot of chinese tea....total only 127 ringgit.

i heard there is also one near Pasir Gudang,planning to go there also.

The_Unrepentant
29-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Shogun Japanese Buffet
No 80, Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor.
TEL : 07-3333 076

Beijing Lou i dun have address.

up u for u effort.

The_Unrepentant
29-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Kampung Orang Asli (海藩村), Johor - Restoran Asli Makanan Laut Mutiara Baru (阿士里海鲜村). Here is famous of its seafood such as crab, prawn, lala, fish and others.

Address : Kg. Sg. Temon Baru, Skudai, 81300 Johor Bahru, Johor.

Contact No : 012-775 9632 (KOK), 012-733 3117 (YEM)

* Every Tuesday is Rest Day.

thanks for sharing.will up u when i recover my power.:D

btw what is kok and yem?:confused:

Maille
29-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Others than food also got pretty gals to serve us too.

MitMit
30-10-2009, 02:42 AM
thanks for sharing.will up u when i recover my power.:D

btw what is kok and yem?:confused:

something wrong with the address? cannot find in google maps?

Anyway, ive tried the Senibong Nasi lamak. Can rec Singtel signal cos opp
is sembawang.

How to get there : After Permas Jaya bridge, turn right at the first traffic light (Jusco will be at the opposite). After the traffic light, turn left at the first junction and drive about 200 meter.....turn right towards the sea side. You will notice this stall build on the sea.

N1°29.086 E103°49.041

The_Unrepentant
30-10-2009, 07:18 AM
something wrong with the address?

which one? :confused:Kampung Orang Asli?:eek:

rushking
30-10-2009, 07:33 AM
vot teksi to come back a not? looks a bit ulu. i scare can go cannot come back. anyway up u 5 pts for providing the link.:D

..just ask the staff there to help u book for teksi ..no problem de;)

rushking
30-10-2009, 07:41 AM
which one? :confused:Kampung Orang Asli?:eek:

the web address: Restoran Todak (Orang Asli) - Johor, Malaysia (http://www.rest-todak.com.my/)

enjoy!!:)

The_Unrepentant
30-10-2009, 03:19 PM
the web address: Restoran Todak (Orang Asli) - Johor, Malaysia (http://www.rest-todak.com.my/)

enjoy!!:)

ya lor address diff:confused:

The_Unrepentant
30-10-2009, 03:24 PM
anyone know cheap and decent spa that provides body scrub for male customers?:)

KatoeyLover69
31-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Where to find the "tongkat Ali coffee" in JB ???

Report from The STAR dated Saturday 31 October 2009 :-

Uplifting coffee for the guys

THERE’S a growing male clientele that’s going for new coffee brands that claim to enhance sexual performance.

Young or old, these people are getting hooked to the new brands as they seem to believe, and some even endorse, the claims that such coffee has the potency to increase sexual desire.

Most of these brands, some imported, claimed to contian herbs that have aphrodisiac elements.

The claims include improved physical vitality and energy. There are even catchy phrases and sometimes graphic displays on cardboard advertisements.

For more, go to Daily Chilli (http://www.dailychilli.com/)

This report is brought to you by Daily Chill
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

The_Unrepentant
31-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Where to find the "tongkat Ali coffee" in JB ???

Report from The STAR dated Saturday 31 October 2009 :-

Uplifting coffee for the guys

THERE’S a growing male clientele that’s going for new coffee brands that claim to enhance sexual performance.

Young or old, these people are getting hooked to the new brands as they seem to believe, and some even endorse, the claims that such coffee has the potency to increase sexual desire.

Most of these brands, some imported, claimed to contian herbs that have aphrodisiac elements.

The claims include improved physical vitality and energy. There are even catchy phrases and sometimes graphic displays on cardboard advertisements.

For more, go to Daily Chilli (http://www.dailychilli.com/)

This report is brought to you by Daily Chill
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

eh i thought u long time neber post news liao.:confused:

hottip
31-10-2009, 04:56 PM
hi bro

enjoy!!!hehe

Good job Rushking. Up u 4 pts.

Metalgarurumon
01-11-2009, 12:38 AM
i used to eat big mac or double cheese burger before session. ( need max energy xD). after that can eat refreshment chewing gum to make my mouth dont spoil the mood. :D:D:D

goodfun
01-11-2009, 12:58 AM

bro you good leh,jb expert :D

good recomandation of nasi lemak in JB,where to find sea view wif good nasi lemak in singapore for most sing $2.50 :D
good thread bro.

J.Bonk.003
01-11-2009, 02:31 AM
bro you good leh,jb expert :D

good recomandation of nasi lemak in JB,where to find sea view wif good nasi lemak in singapore for most sing $2.50 :D
good thread bro.

Not expert, also lost my way before.
Got other nice places but only know how to go, don't know how to direct.

The_Unrepentant
01-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Anyone tried ya wang at jalan segget? the herbal duck shi quan bu ya taste the same as the herabl duck sold in stinkapore dian siao er. the boss of ya wang is the consultant of dian siao er. but the price is half of wat u pay in stinkapore. walkable distance frm city square. if u don know how to walk take teksi at 5 rm.:D

The_Unrepentant
01-11-2009, 11:54 AM
for dim sum, u can try kak kak located at the shop houses outside plaza pelangi. alternatively , u can try gui yuan restoran at taman johor jaya, 27, jalan dedap8 , 81100 jb. tel 012-7235560 but is quite far frm city square. teksi fare cost between 15-18rm.

btw restoran da sixi hong knog dim sum shifted frm taman sentosa. anyone knows the new address?:confused:

for buffet dim sum , can try kai xuan chinese restoran at puteri pacific hotel.293 jalan abdullah ibrahim. dim sum buffet at 32 rm . but is open only in the noon and evening and not in the morning. a bit strange lah. walkable distance frm city square also. those who not sure of the road can take teksi at 5rm.

will post more places tomolo.

The_Unrepentant
01-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Not expert, also lost my way before.
Got other nice places but only know how to go, don't know how to direct.

maybe u can use google maps to show us.

J.Bonk.003
01-11-2009, 09:57 PM
maybe u can use google maps to show us.

Along Jalan Serigala(Century). At a cornor coffeeshop. There's a chicken rice not bad. About RM12 for half chicken. Normally my friend and I ate half chicken for less than RM15. Stall operates from morning till 2~3pm and is closed on tue if I not wrong.

Along Jalan Sutera 1(Beside the Stall@Sentosa), from 10pm every night, there's a lok lok stall operating outside 7-11.

The BEIJING LOU I mention is at junction of Jln Baldu 5 and Jln Baldu.

For A&W fans, there's 1 outlet@Jalan Masai Lama beside Petronas Petrol Kiosk. Haven't been there for some time, not sure still there.

Along Jalan Abiad(Pelangi), there's a late night coffeeshop. The BBQ chicken wings there are good.

I know the way when I am in the car, very hard for me to describe the way, the 'limited' address is what i search thru google map.

Hope that helps.
For those taking Taxi, give street and district name, think the drivers should roughly know the way.

KatoeyLover69
02-11-2009, 10:03 AM
For A&W fans, there's 1 outlet@Jalan Masai Lama beside Petronas Petrol Kiosk. Haven't been there for some time, not sure still there.

The A & W at Plentong (Opposite Giant) had already CLOSED DOWN .... the A & W at Taman Universiti (opposite Jaya Jusco) had also CLOSED DOWN If you want to go to A & W JB, go to Jaya Jusco, Bukit Indah

rushking
02-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Anyone tried ya wang at jalan segget? the herbal duck shi quan bu ya taste the same as the herabl duck sold in stinkapore dian siao er. the boss of ya wang is the consultant of dian siao er. but the price is half of wat u pay in stinkapore. walkable distance frm city square. if u don know how to walk take teksi at 5 rm.:D

tried many time liao BERI good.... different type of duck there pi pa duck,tang gui duck n many more.......range from 30+ to 42rm per duck cheap n veri good

http://www.foodpoi.com/hochak/hochaks801p1.html
enjoy!!

rushking
02-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Good job Rushking. Up u 4 pts.

thks bro:)

rushking
02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
For those who like zhi bao chicken can try here
(next to the famous ba kut tek)

http://www.tecksing.com/

http://www.foodpoi.com/hochak/hochaks801p3.html
enjoy!!

The_Unrepentant
04-11-2009, 05:18 PM

This is the map of ya wang. walkable distance frm city square.

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae101/the_unrepentant/yawangrestoranandkaixuanrestoran.png

The_Unrepentant
04-11-2009, 05:23 PM
for dim sum, u can try kak kak located at the shop houses outside plaza pelangi.

Here is the map showing the location of kak kak.
http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae101/the_unrepentant/kakkakdimsum.png

lan lan
19-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Bro, do you know of any nice nasi lemak or chicken rice or bak kut teh or wan ton mee or chicken wings stall or fish ball noodles stall which are operating near pelangi plaza and grand paragon hotel?

Bro.. Just behind grand paragon hotel there is a hawker centre and the chu chau.. Char keow tiau.. Lo bak.. And chicken wings is good... After finish eating can go to grand paragon spa.. After spa then can go to thenight club there too... Cheers...

J.Bonk.003
20-05-2011, 01:06 AM
What is Lok Bak? How abt any nice food near mutiara hotel?

Braised pork with dark soy sauce.

lan lan
20-05-2011, 02:44 AM
What is Lok Bak? How abt any nice food near mutiara hotel?

Well.. Do u know rest Ta Pai Tang at tmn melody? Is just behind Mutiara hotel..serve good foods with reasonable pricing.. Must try their Paton fish.. Very good.. If supper can across the road at the Chinese assocaition hall where eon bank is on the ground floor.. For the wan tan mee .. Only sell from midnight onwards... Always crowded... Cheers..

nejihs
20-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Just to add in one more thing for "Da Pai Dang", they serve good beer there too. I'm a fan of their beer as their beer is ice cold beer !! I would say "frosted" beer. In chinese, they call it "xue hua" (snow flakes). It is a must try for that !!

KatoeyLover69
21-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Well.. If supper can across the road at the Chinese assocaition hall where eon bank is on the ground floor.. For the wan tan mee .. Only sell from midnight onwards... Always crowded... Cheers..

Because of the over-whelming response, the Boss ( Ah Piaw ) had decided to open the 1 ton mee shop at 10.00 p.m. ...... opens until about 11.00 am the next day for breakfast ...... die, die must try :p

Nitesniper
22-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Anyone had mentions the abalone noodle at sentosa area which opens only night hours?

J.Bonk.003
22-05-2011, 08:32 PM
List of Pasar Malams I collect at other forum.
Some might have changed or moved, but most still around.
Many Food stall available.

Enjoy..............

Monday
Century Grand Paragon后面

Tuesday
Pelangi Hawker 那条街
johor jaya的SEASON那边
振林山(gelang patah,kfc那里) - 推荐豆花... 华人的...超级滑....好吃
taman anggerik

Wednesday
士古来东方花园
福林园~taman daya Sagu
Tmn Desa Jaya

Thursday
安乐市(bandar selesa jaya)
金山园(Impian Emas) 南方学院, 店屋旁边

Friday
TMN Puteri Wangsa

Saturday
TUN Aminah
TAMAN MUSHYI IBRAHIM
Tmn Desa Tebrau

Sunday
马新花园(caltex那里)
Permas Jaya

KatoeyLover69
25-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Monday
Taman Sutera, JB ( besides Taman Perling )