PDA

View Full Version : Best Moments of GFE with Very Fair Bai Xue....with pics

pgyk
25-10-2009, 01:56 AM
To all bros who have been waiting for her return, her old thread has been deleted.

Yes, she is back from zhuhai Yesterday

Nationality: PRC - Ji Lin
Race: Chinese
Height: 1.55m
Weight: 45kg
Boobs: B (Firm & soft, small pink nipples)
Look: 7/10 (Very pure GND look)
Body: 8/10 (Fair, Smooth, Small build)
GFE: 11/10 (Better than your GF)
BJ: 7/10 (Maybe know her too well, she's shy)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight & Wet Wet, Moaning real)
Frenching: Depend on Chemistry (I have, light one)
Lick & Suck: She love it (Nice pink pussy lips)

Dont: AR, AJ, RAW, Prevert request
Damage: $70/1 shot/1 hour
$120/2 shots /2 hours

As most bros already know her, I will not write long story / my FR on her, but will transfer all FR from other bros into here in the next few days.

The link to her pics / FR
Bai Xue - Gals Gals Gals (http://always28.weebly.com/bai-xue.html)

pgyk
28-10-2009, 12:22 AM

$120/2 shots /2 hours

Link to Full Detail & her pcs
Bai Xue - Gals Gals Gals (http://always28.weebly.com/bai-xue.html)

pgyk
30-10-2009, 07:42 AM

pgyk
02-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Name: Bai Xue

$120/2 shots /2 hours

http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/57d2d86fd3dd90a371889ae1b0f4e018/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/57d2d86fd3dd90a371889ae1b0f4e018/0/Bai Xue 2.jpg)

pgyk
02-11-2009, 10:55 AM
FR by sexhunter

TQ to bro Pygk for giving me her contact no. She is a real gem and the best PRC gal that I had tried so far. She is very accomodating, chatting and friendly. Her deep throat and good suction BJ is tok Kong. Her moaning is very loud and can see from her face expression that she really enjoyed it. Pussy is tight and no smell.Overall, she is value for money. Definitely will return to book her again & again.

General The bad points Really can't find any weak point other than moaning too loud

reaperx
02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
wow finally she's back,can pgyk bro pl pass me her ctc,i'll b very grateful and post FR.

pgyk
08-11-2009, 03:27 AM
Name: Bai Xue

$120/2 shots /2 hours

http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/57d2d86fd3dd90a371889ae1b0f4e018/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/57d2d86fd3dd90a371889ae1b0f4e018/0/Bai Xue 2.jpg)

MassageLuver
14-11-2009, 03:23 PM
hope i qualify for her contact?

promise to write FR

pgyk
18-11-2009, 05:26 AM

$120/2 shots /2 hours

suckerll
18-11-2009, 10:37 AM
thanks for her contact!

murali
18-11-2009, 12:40 PM
her 120/2/2 is on the high side leh :o

Gentle Beast
05-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Thanks to TS for contact.

Bai Xue is a pretty young milf with super fair flawless skin, nice facial features and gentle warm personality.

She has a nice set of C boobs, all natural with pink nipples to match. Her BJ is skillful and she takes time to give your little bro enough attention with her mouth, lips and tongue. FJ is like making love to your GF with nice natural moans to make you feel like you are her only lover.

For young bros looking to fantasise fucking your neighbour's young pretty wife, Bai Xue will meet your dream. For older bros looking to fuck a super fair pretty young milf, willing and waiting to please with a nice body (with a some baby fats at the right places), Bai Xue is the one. At 70/1/1 (and maybe transport fee), this is the REAL deal.:)

pgyk
05-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Thanks to TS for contact.

Bai Xue is a pretty young milf with super fair flawless skin, nice facial features and gentle warm personality.

She has a nice set of C boobs, all natural with pink nipples to match. Her BJ is skillful and she takes time to give your little bro enough attention with her mouth, lips and tongue. FJ is like making love to your GF with nice natural moans to make you feel like you are her only lover.

For young bros looking to fantasise fucking your neighbour's young pretty wife, Bai Xue will meet your dream. For older bros looking to fuck a super fair pretty young milf, willing and waiting to please with a nice body (with a some baby fats at the right places), Bai Xue is the one. At 70/1/1 (and maybe transport fee), this is the REAL deal.:)

Thanks Bro for your FR

pgyk
05-12-2009, 09:49 PM
her 120/2/2 is on the high side leh :o

After you try her, you will agree it not high

Underwear
05-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Bro pgyk, could share gem's ctc?

Flagship
08-12-2009, 07:35 PM
After you try her, you will agree it not high

Sorry Bro, i beg to diff. Wanted to made an appointment with her one day so sms her whether she's free..Bingo! she said she around GL33 and would prefer to meet at L81 area. Counter proposal ( i don't drive) her whether Geylang area is fine since she is around there . She said she would demand a transportation charges if out of geylang area. Mind i ask bros here is it a norm to charge transportation fee?:mad:

opspec
08-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Mind to share Bai Xue's contacts?
Will post FR after trying her.

bluegem
08-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Hi bro., I am very interested want to bonk Bai Xue,
pl's pm her ctc. Since you mailbox have full.

Thank

pgyk
11-12-2009, 07:54 AM
Sorry Bro, i beg to diff. Wanted to made an appointment with her one day so sms her whether she's free..Bingo! she said she around GL33 and would prefer to meet at L81 area. Counter proposal ( i don't drive) her whether Geylang area is fine since she is around there . She said she would demand a transportation charges if out of geylang area. Mind i ask bros here is it a norm to charge transportation fee?:mad:

Bro, it is not a norm, but if you want to her to go else where, for her to take a cab to & fro will costs her $10 over, and her rate has down to S$70 from $80, so please understand.

If you want to save some money, may just go G area for her

pgyk

Chieliee
11-12-2009, 09:12 AM
hi bro , please pm me her ctc , thanks

Mgem
11-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Bro, Bai Xue' contacts please. Thanks.

awaw
11-12-2009, 12:37 PM
ctc pls??/ wanna have a ride

pgyk
17-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Please pm me again for those bros I have miss you out on Bai Xue contact

TipTip
17-12-2009, 06:28 AM
Hi pgyk:

Can I have the contact please!

TIA

pokagreentea
19-12-2009, 04:16 AM
Wow... she look like bai xue gong zhu. so fair.

Bro can pm me her contact? Thanks in advance and cheers! =)

pgyk
30-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Code Red

And she will be from Malaysia after 5 days

ninjaturtle
04-01-2010, 09:50 PM
is she back yet?

pgyk
07-01-2010, 10:48 AM
is she back yet?

Just Came back Yesterday

lonelyspirit007
07-01-2010, 11:08 AM
can u give me contact to , [email protected]

kungpowkia
09-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Promised the FR.

Height: 1.55m petite but good proportion
Weight: 45kg she is small size so a bit bah bah around tummy
Boobs: B (Firm & real , si peh shiok)
Look: 7/10 (Look like 27/8 yo, nothing to shout about)
Body: 8/10 (Quite fair, boob smooth, quite small build)
GFE: 9/10 (She does entertain quite a bit)
BJ: 8/10 (even with rubber on it was quite good, solid ball licking)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight & Wet, real good moaning)
Frenching: NA
Lick & Suck: Oh yes

$120/2 shots /2 hours

Went to the wrong Hotel 81 due to some initial confusion, she ended up at other hotel and had to walked over. Quite a distance to walk but she didn't complaint much, very good attitude.

Apparently tired from walking, she proceed to bathe and ask me along, not much action in the toilet since it is not exactly spacious. Had some small talk after we dried ourselves and action begins...

1.) Pretty impressive licking skill, clean up my balls real well. She prefers rubber on for BJ and I don't mind. She blow and blow and blow, I think her mouth is made of steel, would have jaw problem by now.

2.) My turn to service her, she is quite sensitive around her top half, giggles when I lick, rub and pinch. I have to say while she is 28 this year, her boob is so fair and flawlessly full, they alone make her looks like 18. Boob lover, for god sake, do not miss this one. She has nice little pink nipples. She made a comment about posting her new photo on the web with bra on, I suggested to take a video with the solid bouncing breasts, I bet the customer counts will triple up. OMG, this is definitely one of the divine creation.

3.) She has cute little feet that are sexy and while doing FJ I hold them up good for a view, she is rather accommodating for various positions. FJ feels nice since there are natural suction down there. I won't say her pussy smells good but there is no excessive fishy smell, just natural.

4.) We did it for quite a while and I was too tired to cum (actually too tired to continue action) she HJ for me to get it off. While HJ-ing I play with her breasts, quite a dream fulfilled since the pair is so nice to just even look at. Seriously she is very customer service oriented and I have no complaints at all.

Paid and tipped her, she didn't said much, I think she thought the money does not justified the services she provided but hey, I am not millionaire either. Like a brother mentioned above, she did asked for transport fee but it was due to the rain so I ok'ed her request before she come.

RTF: I do not have this habit but I will remember her nice set of jugs for a long long time.

pgyk
09-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Promised the FR.

Height: 1.55m petite but good proportion
Weight: 45kg she is small size so a bit bah bah around tummy
Boobs: B (Firm & real , si peh shiok)
Look: 7/10 (Look like 27/8 yo, nothing to shout about)
Body: 8/10 (Quite fair, boob smooth, quite small build)
GFE: 9/10 (She does entertain quite a bit)
BJ: 8/10 (even with rubber on it was quite good, solid ball licking)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight & Wet, real good moaning)
Frenching: NA
Lick & Suck: Oh yes

$120/2 shots /2 hours

Went to the wrong Hotel 81 due to some initial confusion, she ended up at other hotel and had to walked over. Quite a distance to walk but she didn't complaint much, very good attitude.

Apparently tired from walking, she proceed to bathe and ask me along, not much action in the toilet since it is not exactly spacious. Had some small talk after we dried ourselves and action begins...

1.) Pretty impressive licking skill, clean up my balls real well. She prefers rubber on for BJ and I don't mind. She blow and blow and blow, I think her mouth is made of steel, would have jaw problem by now.

2.) My turn to service her, she is quite sensitive around her top half, giggles when I lick, rub and pinch. I have to say while she is 28 this year, her boob is so fair and flawlessly full, they alone make her looks like 18. Boob lover, for god sake, do not miss this one. She has nice little pink nipples. She made a comment about posting her new photo on the web with bra on, I suggested to take a video with the solid bouncing breasts, I bet the customer counts will triple up. OMG, this is definitely one of the divine creation.

3.) She has cute little feet that are sexy and while doing FJ I hold them up good for a view, she is rather accommodating for various positions. FJ feels nice since there are natural suction down there. I won't say her pussy smells good but there is no excessive fishy smell, just natural.

4.) We did it for quite a while and I was too tired to cum (actually too tired to continue action) she HJ for me to get it off. While HJ-ing I play with her breasts, quite a dream fulfilled since the pair is so nice to just even look at. Seriously she is very customer service oriented and I have no complaints at all.

Paid and tipped her, she didn't said much, I think she thought the money does not justified the services she provided but hey, I am not millionaire either. Like a brother mentioned above, she did asked for transport fee but it was due to the rain so I ok'ed her request before she come.

RTF: I do not have this habit but I will remember her nice set of jugs for a long long time.

Thanks for your jucy FR

kungpowkia
10-01-2010, 12:34 AM
By the look of the thread circulation and high amount of other FR, I doubt she will have enough customers. However I must say if any boob lover missed this gem it is their lose.

A brother with -15 rating asked me for contact, I think he better get it from you since I am not comfortable giving the contact out to such low rating personnel.

Have fun.

FuckTard
10-01-2010, 12:48 AM
By the look of the thread circulation and high amount of other FR, I doubt she will have enough customers. However I must say if any boob lover missed this gem it is their lose.

A brother with -15 rating asked me for contact, I think he better get it from you since I am not comfortable giving the contact out to such low rating personnel.

Have fun.

do you mean that if someone with rep power pm you, and you'll give out the number without the permission of TS? :confused::eek::rolleyes:

kungpowkia
10-01-2010, 01:15 AM
good question, never done that before so I dunno the answer yet.

prasad
18-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Dear Bro
Bai Xue is still there? Can u PM her contact thanks

Brazzers
18-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Bro , able to share her contact ?:)