PDA

View Full Version : How do you identify an Authentic JG skill?

funseekers
23-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Any bros here tried genuine JG In Singapore TN/HC before? Apart from my experience in Thailand massage centre, all JG i had tried seems to be HC action more than real JG involved pressing the right spots.

Recently came across an article talking about massaging and pressing 2 inches below your navel will increase sex power and strength, wonder its true? :rolleyes:

share your views here or experience shall you come across someone is good..Thank you all samsters!:)

funseekers
24-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Any bros here tried genuine JG In Singapore TN/HC before? Apart from my experience in Thailand massage centre, all JG i had tried seems to be HC action more than real JG involved pressing the right spots.

Recently came across an article talking about massaging and pressing 2 inches below your navel will increase sex power and strength, wonder its true?

share your views here or experience shall you come across someone is good..Thank you all samsters!

dradonsnake77
24-10-2009, 10:37 PM
As I agreed wif e TS, not much TN/HC provide real JG here unlike Thailand!!!
wat e news report says is quite true as I hav recv acupuncture before on dat position n it works 4me!!! it helps 2 smoothen e pressure build up n oso enhence blood circulation!!!;)

U-Da-Man
25-10-2009, 02:13 AM
Since having the effective therapy of famous An An from Tanjong Pagar and Shan Shan from JB, those who "provide" Juagen now simply don't know how to do it. Because it is usually used as a con to part you of more money....

How? Simple...

If you want a handjob, the rate is $30 - $50. Now they will say I give you juagen, it will improve your circulation, yada, yada... so it's not just a handjob, it's therapy and therefore price is $50 - $80...

Remember, the majority of the places now, Juagen is just a funkier name for Handjob, at a funkier price too:rolleyes::cool:

funseekers
25-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Since having the effective therapy of famous An An from Tanjong Pagar and Shan Shan from JB, those who "provide" Juagen now simply don't know how to do it. Because it is usually used as a con to part you of more money....

How? Simple...

If you want a handjob, the rate is $30 - $50. Now they will say I give you juagen, it will improve your circulation, yada, yada... so it's not just a handjob, it's therapy and therefore price is $50 - $80...

Remember, the majority of the places now, Juagen is just a funkier name for Handjob, at a funkier price too:rolleyes::cool:

Completely agreed..:cool: Bros, please pm me the contacts for the real JG master in singapore!

ee_enjoy
26-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Completely agreed..:cool: Bros, please pm me the contacts for the real JG master in singapore!

Try estee at Doris Health Centre.
She is for real only does proper JG
ANd based on my experiences on thai JG, i think estee is better
btw, prepare to take the pain, hehehe

ahkong
26-10-2009, 01:38 PM
bro ee_enjoy, i think u forget the not so pain version mandy. Dont know is she is still at Orchard tower? ;)

bestbest
26-10-2009, 07:28 PM
bro ee_enjoy, i think u forget the not so pain version mandy. Dont know is she is still at Orchard tower? ;)

Was told that she was still there a month ago. Not sure now...probably yes. Also heard that she also recruited a beauty. But true or not, beauty or not, authentic jg or not, I cannot confirm. Just heard only and din see or try in person...paiseh.

jaynick
26-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Tried before estee and mandy.
Personally i think estee is much better in jg but more painful than mandy.
But the best i tried so far is granny who is really a pro in jg, too bad she left singapore liao

funseekers
26-10-2009, 09:27 PM
:)Authentic JG should not be pain right? i think it supposed to be more pressure on the right spots, then follow with massaging the tip in circular motion..this is what i have experienced .not sure the rest of bros experience

NorthGuy
27-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Authentic JG is concentrated on the balls and not the head. It is painful to a certain extent and the pain can be connected to the pelvis area when a certain vein is pressed.

penthousepauper
27-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Authentic JG is concentrated on the balls and not the head. It is painful to a certain extent and the pain can be connected to the pelvis area when a certain vein is pressed.

Agreed. I'd tried one from the former Wakiki next to Queenstown Driving Centre (now closed) and I'm sure there are a couple of experienced Thai masseues who can provide similar job. It's painful, but very effective esp when you wake up in the mornings feeling horny for one and half mths. Then, it's time for service again.

pussyworm
27-10-2009, 11:04 AM

tried Anan in TP 3 years ago, quite effectice, is she still here in SG?

any good JG recommendation in Singapore now.

nitin
27-10-2009, 11:05 AM
A few years ago...when there are a few TNs at tanjong pagar...there was this massuer who is quite good at giving JG. Wah need to book in advance before going dw...

She is from China...but i dun think she is around now...she will put a hot towel below your back and then she will do this JG...

Nice feeling...need to keep informing her when the feeling of cumming is there so she will relax and then build up again...when you are shooting, it can go quite far

After the session, go home when you go urinate...wah powerful leh...like water jet...

Nowadays difficult to find liao....got one she say she knows how to do but i doubt so...i still have not tried...

parryl
27-10-2009, 11:23 AM
estee from green on spa is good .

gace is average .

but fav is cindy . her JG can make me fly

keano
27-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Try estee at Doris Health Centre.
She is for real only does proper JG
ANd based on my experiences on thai JG, i think estee is better
btw, prepare to take the pain, hehehe

bro do you mean this "Doris Health Studio at havelock road" ?

KOJAD
27-10-2009, 11:41 AM

Agreed. I'd tried one from the former Wakiki next to Queenstown Driving Centre (now closed) and I'm sure there are a couple of experienced Thai masseues who can provide similar job. It's painful, but very effective esp when you wake up in the mornings feeling horny for one and half mths. Then, it's time for service again.

Vy true w gd experience. If u know how to enjoy...it is just like seasoned wine. Thai is one of the source. Cheers!!

ee_enjoy
28-10-2009, 07:54 AM

bro, thinks for the reminder, yes, mandy as well.

yes, she is still at orchard tower. But i cant remember the address of hand.
But her mobile has not changed since many many moons. can call her :)