PDA

View Full Version : HC / TN at Bishan area

summo76
21-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Any bro know any HC/TN with special service at bishan area?

leekme
27-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Any bro know any HC/TN with special service at bishan area?

Bro, Bishan quite dead these days. Try near by upper thomson area and AMK.

ahkong
27-01-2010, 10:59 AM
AMK also dead liao... haiz

JuzNiceM
29-01-2010, 10:28 AM
bishna might not be dead ...

I happened to walked-pass 1 but i didn't try due to time-constraint....
again it's at those neighbourhood shops

can see 3-4 milf sitting around inside, glass door slightly tinted... cannot a decent shop right?? too crowded with too many staffs to be a decent one anyway ....

Wins88
29-01-2010, 12:07 PM
HC/Tn's dun last long in Bishan area as the MP's there are super on the ball and walk around a lot - cos always see them mingling at coffee shops - so I think they too will spot the TN and probably ask e cops to investigate.

skihon
29-01-2010, 09:14 PM
care to pm me the address

ilikeitlikethat
23-08-2010, 08:37 PM
There is only one. I have been recce'ing the area quite a bit.

Checked it out to see if it offered more than what it was advertising. :)
They do tuina, reflex, etc...

Cost: $40 for one hour of tuina
Masseur: They have 2.
One is a MILF in late 30s or early 40s. Pretty face, slim figure.
The other about same age, but she had let herself go in terms of figure.
Both PRCs.

First visit:
Was hoping to be assigned the MILF, but ended up with the other. Bit disappointed.
No hanky-panky unfortunately. She was quite professional about avoiding contact with the privates, although as with most tuinas, they give your butt a good rubbin', which makes one pretty restless.

Second visit:
Wanted to see if I can get the MILF. Was happy to see my first masseur occupied with another customer. The manager (i think filipina who can speak chinese) said the other lady (the MILF!) will entertain me. basket, she was out eating snake! Before she returned, my original masseur oredi done, so she do me again. this time, i tried to test water further by deliberately getting a boner. she adroitly avoided contact again :(

When I came out, there she was - the MILF - sitting quietly outside the room. basket, she got CFM seductive look. I like the Chinese lilt also. quite a turn-on. Dunno if I should plan a third visit, but if go again have to strategize correct timing.

Will update you guys. I am on a hunt for good tuina + happy ending, which is like the elusive holy grail of massage cos lotsa bros say hard to find.

I also working on another target in club st. update you bros in separate thread.

ironfoot
24-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Can provide ctc & location ? I live nearby . Thanks.

ilikeitlikethat
24-08-2010, 02:57 PM
it is along blk 503 bro.. i dun have the contact num

maxquerader
25-08-2010, 12:36 AM
i know this shop and i know exactly who are you talking about bro.

the slim and not bad looking one unfortunately i think bo chance, if u can get lucky pls let me know because i hvae been wondering also.

the MILF CFM me is really damn CFM face. i also wonder can try or not.

I live nearby and if strike gold really ho say liao.. pls keep us posted.

:)

There is only one. I have been recce'ing the area quite a bit.

Checked it out to see if it offered more than what it was advertising. :)
They do tuina, reflex, etc...

Cost: $40 for one hour of tuina
Masseur: They have 2.
One is a MILF in late 30s or early 40s. Pretty face, slim figure.
The other about same age, but she had let herself go in terms of figure.
Both PRCs.

First visit:
Was hoping to be assigned the MILF, but ended up with the other. Bit disappointed.
No hanky-panky unfortunately. She was quite professional about avoiding contact with the privates, although as with most tuinas, they give your butt a good rubbin', which makes one pretty restless.

Second visit:
Wanted to see if I can get the MILF. Was happy to see my first masseur occupied with another customer. The manager (i think filipina who can speak chinese) said the other lady (the MILF!) will entertain me. basket, she was out eating snake! Before she returned, my original masseur oredi done, so she do me again. this time, i tried to test water further by deliberately getting a boner. she adroitly avoided contact again :(

When I came out, there she was - the MILF - sitting quietly outside the room. basket, she got CFM seductive look. I like the Chinese lilt also. quite a turn-on. Dunno if I should plan a third visit, but if go again have to strategize correct timing.

Will update you guys. I am on a hunt for good tuina + happy ending, which is like the elusive holy grail of massage cos lotsa bros say hard to find.

I also working on another target in club st. update you bros in separate thread.