PDA

View Full Version : Thailand Versus China

bkkgal
20-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Just landed in Sillypore from China for first China explore tour.
I would to compare China and Bangkok
Detailed trip report and photo will be posted soon.

Thailand: Bangkok, Phuket
China: Kunming, ShenZhen, Changping, Dan Shui.

I been to
Bangkok: Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy
Phuket: Patong
ShenZhen: Shui Wei village, Xiang Xi village
Dan Shui: Regal, New Reagent, 巴提斯
Chang Ping: Fastfood
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thailand vs China>>i prefer Thailand more.
1. cheaper
2. safer
3. better attitude, China OKT will show you black face after you ask for more lady show. And some even lure you to upstairs and lock the door dont allow you to go out.KNN~~
4. sincere
5. There are no overnight stay in Guang Dong Province, sauna cost RMB400-600 for 2 hours, 2 sauna a day = RMB1000=SGD200.
6. In thailand we can takeaway for SGD200 whole day. You can choose from Gogo bar not like China.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bkkgal
22-10-2009, 09:01 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2dreuwz.jpg
18 year old 公主 in dan shui.
RMB400 for 2 hrs, wet pussy, good girl friend feeling, hug me damn tight, moan natural.

jwbparty
23-10-2009, 09:28 AM
looking forward to your reports. i've only gone to thailand and not china. based on reading what others have posted regarding china and my own experiences in thailand (not often, only 8x in 12 yrs :( ), i agree that thailand offer safer and friendlier service. prices seem to be about even, though.

adidas88
23-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Thailand vs China>>i prefer Thailand more.
1. cheaper
2. safer
3. better attitude, China OKT will show you black face after you ask for more lady show. And some even lure you to upstairs and lock the door dont allow you to go out.KNN~~
4. sincere
5. There are no overnight stay in Guang Dong Province, sauna cost RMB400-600 for 2 hours, 2 sauna a day = RMB1000=SGD200.
6. In thailand we can takeaway for SGD200 whole day. You can choose from Gogo bar not like China.

izzit ???? how many times have u been to china ??
ur virgin trip to china and u make a comparison ... isn't that kinda slanting ??

yanz
23-10-2009, 01:15 PM
izzit ???? how many times have u been to china ??
ur virgin trip to china and u make a comparison ... isn't that kinda slanting ??

On the contrary i've been to Thailand countless and only twice to south china.

I'm kinda hooked on China right now, next upcoming trip will be CP this Jan. :D

adidas88
23-10-2009, 01:48 PM
On the contrary i've been to Thailand countless and only twice to south china.
I'm kinda hooked on China right now, next upcoming trip will be CP this Jan. :D
same same bro ..... i've been cheonging in thailand since yr 2000 and when i stepped into china cheong scene in 2008 ... it was no looking back ... :)

bro yanz ... u going to cp in jan ??? me too ... :D :D

Ahh Fatt
23-10-2009, 02:19 PM
same same bro ..... i've been cheonging in thailand since yr 2000 and when i stepped into china cheong scene in 2008 ... it was no looking back ...

bro yanz ... u going to cp in jan ??? me too ...
kekeke, Now u r looking forward....... :D:D

yanz
23-10-2009, 02:33 PM
bro yanz ... u going to cp in jan ??? me too ...

Haha, thailand is so HISTORY..

Hrmm... i thought i saw u posting somewhere about going to CP end NOV? In a short span of 3 months you going twice?

Honestly dude, i can understand the financial part, they dont call you the cash king for nuts, but how the hell can you find so much leave or time off? Really envy.. :p

Before my first embarkation into CP i'd compile the info from here and seek advice from you. Hope you can share your valuable knowledge then! :)

adidas88
23-10-2009, 02:44 PM
kekeke, Now u r looking forward.......
发哥 ... u r so right ....
everyday looking forward to my next china trip ... :D

same same ... :D

Hrmm... i thought i saw u posting somewhere about going to CP end NOV? In a short span of 3 months you going twice?
no lar .... where got ??? 3 months go 3 times only mah ... :D

Honestly dude, i can understand the financial part, they dont call you the cash king for nuts, but how the hell can you find so much leave or time off? Really envy..
if i tell u, i have to kill u ... :D

Before my first embarkation into CP i'd compile the info from here and seek advice from you. Hope you can share your valuable knowledge then!
no problemo bro ... u r welcome anytime ...

etct88
23-10-2009, 05:32 PM

Honestly dude, i can understand the financial part, they dont call you the cash king for nuts, but how the hell can you find so much leave or time off? Really envy..

Before my first embarkation into CP i'd compile the info from here and seek advice from you. Hope you can share your valuable knowledge then! :)

Heard so much, so sad, so scared to enter this playground and cannot engage reverse gear, so lan lan stay with history .... loh

Some people I cum across goes there ONLY 3 times in 3 months.... and may die:eek:, if know where his cash cum from.....

So ah pek chose to stay within easier playground....:(

Now waiting long long to teo bey beo..... and toa jiak tim sum...:p

leaseoflife
23-10-2009, 05:36 PM
IMHO... i think whether we prefer China or Thailand, it is very much due to own preferences and luck. SOmetimes, if we get a nice gal, then obviously the experience in that particular cty will be great. Vice versa :)

For me, I prefer BKK because I have great fun everytime I go there. I am no expert, cos I only been to China (Xiameng) for a couple of times. So, again, it is individual preferences :)

But at the end of the day, who cares which place is better than the other. The most important is whether WE ENJOY the place.

Tio boh! :D

bkkgal
23-10-2009, 07:53 PM
$$$$$:
China sauna SGD60-100 per 2 hours. Takeaway only after 12 midnight for SGD130.
Bangkok Gogo SGD150-200 per night

Safety:
Bangkok very safe.

Testing:
Bangkok: you can select from stage and lady will seat beside, take your own time to judge is she nice girl
China: where got...depend on luck.

Or any brother might to enligthen me? so that i can have better China experience in future?

Xiang Xi Chun in SZ costs RMB800 for takeaway after 10pm. Sound reasonable.

etct88
24-10-2009, 02:30 AM
Tio, la...

to itch his own
i scratch mine
u scratch your's
i song u song
whose more song?
up to us
in the end
all song song

bignround
24-10-2009, 02:48 AM
well i have my theory to share

Too much singapore chicken rice will get sick(when we 1st cheong)

thus taken air plane to BBK to try Thai chicken rice .. yum yum shiok shiok sabai sabai

but after years to thai chicken rice also get sick

thus china here we come to try your china rice ... of cos will taste nice lah

can have shanghai chicken rice, dongguan chicken rice, sichuan chicken rice ..... i think there so many type of chicken rice will take a long time to be sick (2 billion population leh)

if any bro get sick of china chicken rice, do not worry because
can try another 1 billion population country
call India chicken rice.

:P sound corny but it is true, the grass is always greener on the other side.

adidas88
24-10-2009, 08:49 AM
can have shanghai chicken rice, dongguan chicken rice, sichuan chicken rice ..... i think there so many type of chicken rice will take a long time to be sick (2 billion population leh)

i concur with u bro ....
China had more than 660 cities in 23 provinces, of which 10 had populations of more than 4 million each in the urban area; 23, between 2 and 4 million; 138, between 1 and 2 million; 279, between 500,000 and 1 million; 171, between 200,000 and 500,000; and 39, less than 200,000 ...
with a populatin of 1.3 billion ppl .. it will take u years to taste all type of chicken rice ...

bkkgal have only make a virgin trip to china and it's just so naive, arrogant and ignorance to make such a comment ...

lacoruna69
24-10-2009, 09:17 AM
My first trip to Zhuhai (GongBei) already got me hooked.

The meis meis talk chinese and some even cantonese. Got that extra KC factor which BKK cannot offer.
China is so big. Different province/area offers different type of gals. There's bound to be one type that suits you.
China FTW!!

leaseoflife
24-10-2009, 02:44 PM
i concur with u bro ....
China had more than 660 cities in 23 provinces, of which 10 had populations of more than 4 million each in the urban area; 23, between 2 and 4 million; 138, between 1 and 2 million; 279, between 500,000 and 1 million; 171, between 200,000 and 500,000; and 39, less than 200,000 ...
with a populatin of 1.3 billion ppl .. it will take u years to taste all type of chicken rice ...

bkkgal have only make a virgin trip to china and it's just so naive, arrogant and ignorance to make such a comment ...

Wah... machiam like go for a geography lesson. For me... dun care where the chicken rice comes from... as long as it is a nice chicken rice... i will makan! :D

Bro Adidas, cool :) I think Bro BKKgal dun mind it that way lah. Guess he just want to put in his two cents worth :)

BTW, some frens chioing me go learn golf, so that got excuse to travel. Want me to go DongGuan (i tink in CP, tio bo?) with them. Keep telling me how happening it is.

Chok de!!

adidas88
24-10-2009, 03:14 PM
BTW, some frens chioing me go learn golf, so that got excuse to travel. Want me to go DongGuan (i tink in CP, tio bo?) with them. Keep telling me how happening it is.

hahahaha ..... DG is a heaven place for men ..... :D :D

etct88
25-10-2009, 11:23 AM
hahahaha ..... DG is a heaven place for men .....

I don't deserve to go heaven:(???? how...:confused: is that place one hell of a place for fun:eek::D??

n733
25-10-2009, 11:32 AM
i concur with u bro ....

dammm!!!how come i always having the feeling of sooo many gals sooo little sperm when i hit cp....sad......:o

adidas88
25-10-2009, 04:28 PM
I don't deserve to go heaven:(???? how...:confused: is that place one hell of a place for fun ??
u bet ... it's more then hell... :D
dammm!!!how come i always having the feeling of sooo many gals sooo little sperm when i hit cp....sad.....
it's okie .... which mean u r normal to feel this way .....
sooo many gals .... sooooo little sperm ...... sooooooo little time ......:(

ISO 9000
25-10-2009, 04:46 PM
18 year old ŒöŽå in dan shui.
RMB400 for 2 hrs, wet pussy, good girl friend feeling, hug me damn tight, moan natural.

Hi bro bkkgal I'm very intrigued that you found a Danshui KTV DJ that can do FJ. Why not share your DS experiences on the 'Huizhou Recommendations' thread? I'm sure many 'DJ Killers' there will be very pek chek. Maybe you look like Andy Lau. Hehehehe.

Why my sifu's friend never told me about such a good kangtao in DS! :mad: His friend was working in DS for over 10 years wor! :eek:

Haha, thailand is so HISTORY.

Yes Thailand is so history. :p

sooo many gals .... sooooo little sperm ...... sooooooo little time ......

CASH KING can retire in DG in the future mah. :D

bkkgal
26-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Hi bro bkkgal I'm very intrigued that you found a Danshui KTV DJ that can do FJ. Why not share your DS experiences on the 'Huizhou Recommendations' thread? I'm sure many 'DJ Killers' there will be very pek chek. Maybe you look like Andy Lau. Hehehehe.

Why my sifu's friend never told me about such a good kangtao in DS! :mad: His friend was working in DS for over 10 years wor! :eek:

:D

She is not DJ in KTV. You can find her @ Regal sauna just opposite New Regent hotel, she works morning shift. Just ask for 小公主.i took 10minutes to make decision, look and think.....quite cute and loveable.

i got spy-video my session with new regent hotel lady, but very difficult to print screen and rotate picture....any1 mind to share?
day 1: Danshui, stay new regent, RMB2xx for 18 yo lady. must visit there 5-7pm when it is both morning/night shift lady there, more choice.

day 2: having gd time with above lady(photo above). After that head to CP. took long time looking for hotel due to 广交会。lady OKT approach me and brought me to visit fastfood, none of them suit me so i wanna to leave, lasy OKT lock the door, KNN~~~ i was very angry and almost want to fight with her, after that 3 taiwanese visitor coming so i escape. At night i visit virgin sauna..RMB500 above..not worth..go back to hotel asking for hotel lady RMB300 overnight

day 3: back to danshui......continue my report tomoro..

bkkgal
26-10-2009, 10:14 PM
i concur with u bro ....

did you see those places that i been to in china and thailand?
so i merely compare those places that i been to.
yes there are 1.3b population in china, mean there are lot of gd lady and bad lady as well. when you go to street the chance of getting gd lady is like 50% to 50%, i mention probability not quantity here.

and i already mention before all my points based on my own taste and judegement, you want every1 follow u? who the hell you are?

why i prefer bangkok over guangdong province are
1. i dont really like sauna, i like lady campanion. in this case bangkok is cheaper.

2. safety...

3. $$$...a 2 hours sauna in china cost RMB500 above, with this price you can get overnight with lady in BKK

4. there are many places to visit in daytime with lady in BKK and phuket...but in CP, what you get?

you thought u are really lou jiao? or simply naive-minded?

indianmagicoil
26-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Recently met a old fren whom I didn't meet in a long time who was telling me (as does everyone I know who has been to Tim Sum land) that China is the place. His playground is Chang Ping which to me sounds like Pussy City the way he describes it. People of all ages & sexes on the streets pushing leaflets into your hands advertising all sorts of services. Spas that rival the best in BKK in terms of girls, service and ambience. Prices that are hard to beat. Service that reminds you what being a king was like in BKK etc.... wah have to find excuse to pay CP a visit soon!

ISO 9000
27-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Recently met a old fren whom I didn't meet in a long time who was telling me (as does everyone I know who has been to Tim Sum land) that China is the place. His playground is Chang Ping which to me sounds like Pussy City the way he describes it. People of all ages & sexes on the streets pushing leaflets into your hands advertising all sorts of services. Spas that rival the best in BKK in terms of girls, service and ambience. Prices that are hard to beat. Service that reminds you what being a king was like in BKK etc.... wah have to find excuse to pay CP a visit soon!

Looks like more and more people are converting to eating dim sum. Tom yam than boh jia liao. :D

BKK Soapy Massage Vs China Sauna
BKK Soapy Massage service includes body to body massage in bathtub. After that BJ or BBBJ and FJ on bed.

China Sauna service includes body to body massage on massage bed. CIM one shot first. After that 20-30 steps of sex service routine with BBBJ and FJ x2 on bed.

BKK G-Club Vs China KTV
BKK G-Club girls are not for take out. With the exeception of Pegasus and Rao KTV. Pegasus take out girls are ugly. Sitting fees for whole night can cost around S$80. FJ not available.

China KTV girls are all available for take out. Except those indicated that are on period or don't wish to. Sitting fees for whole night can cost around S$40. FJ is a ready option.

Thailand used to be a heaven for Singaporeans/Malaysians. But China rose rapidly to overtake Thailand in almost every aspect of the cheong industry. Just look at the plane loads of Malaysians cheonging CP KTVs these days. I also shock! :eek:

adidas88
27-10-2009, 10:32 AM
did you see those places that i been to in china and thailand?
so i merely compare those places that i been to...
ur first virgin china trip to 4 places ... may we know how many days did u spend in each of those 4 towns ??

and i already mention before all my points based on my own taste and judegement, you want every1 follow u? who the hell you are?
nope .. i dun have to do that ...
the facts will speak for itself ...

you thought u are really lou jiao? or simply naive-minded?
i think the pot is calling the kettle black ...

adidas88
27-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Looks like more and more people are converting to eating dim sum. Tom yam than boh jia liao. :D

Thailand used to be a heaven for Singaporeans/Malaysians. But China rose rapidly to overtake Thailand in almost every aspect of the cheong industry. Just look at the plane loads of Malaysians cheonging CP KTVs these days. I also shock! :eek:
BKK still have it attractions but it's losing grounds to singaporeans/malaysians ....
Like i said ...
None is better or worse then the other .. it's only different ...

etct88
27-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Aiyah.... so simple...

Zero conflict of interest......

You eat tim sum. He eat Tom yam, lo. There is no somtam poo par la, so how?

He happy, you song song.

No need to said whose dish taste better, let the law of econnmic takes it natural cause of actions.

Simple simple, song song, happy happy, OK everyone

Sabai sabai... ok, sorri... i also eat tomyam one, but had tim sum yesterday!
:D:D:D:D

etct88
27-10-2009, 11:29 AM

Same same here, many friends 'abandoning' ship to Tim Sum Foodcourt.

I also wish, but prefer to eat Tom Yam, for a simple reason, supply and demand. Now no body fight for the food I eat, again, no fight no shiok.....

Ah pek on last leg, better jiak par par now..... hee hee:p:p:p

indianmagicoil
27-10-2009, 01:04 PM
To add more oil & vinegar to fire the Thai Vs China debate. My old fren did say that though China does excel in terms of service standards (example like the "30 steps" SOP in most spas, 555... Bro ISO9000 so like your nick!) my fren describe the experience as more "going thru the motions" and girls very straight forward which is very good as u know what u will get and thus more "bang for your buck". Some other Thai/China chiongsters I personally know also have the same feelings. This is very good for F&F modus operandi types. Puyings with their Thai culture of avoiding confrontations by not directly saying what they really feel and the language barrier have that "GFE" that most Thai chiongsters will encounter and some fall for... the so called "KT" trap :D

Speaking of "oil & fire"... its disheartening to hear bros kanna zap by anonymous members. Forums r for all to air their views. If you can't stand the heat then don't come into the kitchen. Don't be like that Class95 advert where you only want to hear the good things. If dun want kanna shoot then post/ask more intelligently. Important is don't be lazy and don't demand info.

I don't profess to be a "lau chio" infact I'm still learning. I was a member of SBF since almost Day 1. Never posted anything more of a lurker. I was lone ranger for so long. Browsed all threads, made notes and just chiong solo with the mantra "sanok & choke dee"!

mikemike
27-10-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't profess to be a "lau chio" infact I'm still learning. I was a member of SBF since almost Day 1. Never posted anything more of a lurker. I was lone ranger for so long. Browsed all threads, made notes and just chiong solo with the mantra "sanok & choke dee"![/QUOTE]

Kudos to you and i like your chionging stlye.

chok dee na krap

indianmagicoil
27-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Kudos to you and i like your chionging stlye.
chok dee na krap
Kop chai na krap! BTW u stationed in BKK? Meet one of these dayz, I buy u a beer (or 2 or 3...) at my fav a-go-go :)

Goldie
27-10-2009, 08:38 PM
I have sample many times in Thailand, only a few times in China, last time I was in BKK, the services was still great, the beer cold, the ladies tender and warm. Will be in Beijing in two weeks so will compare latest info then.

If you walk away smiling and thinking about when next, then it was a good one. Golden rule "never waste a hard one!"

mikemike
28-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Kop chai na krap! BTW u stationed in BKK? Meet one of these dayz, I buy u a beer (or 2 or 3...) at my fav a-go-go :)

Khob khun krap..sure, why not..eieiei..PM u liao.

chok dee na krap!

13a13y13lue
22-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Sigh, how to compare Tom Yum with Din Sum? They are different at all.

I have traveled to BKK for more than 30 time, and more than 50 times to China (including 27 provinces, over 100 cities). I prefer both cuisines in their own way.

sex crusader
22-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Sometimes i drink Tomyam Kung,sometimes i eat hairy crab! But nowadays i eat a lot of hairy crab untill my didi become quite hairy also.:D