PDA

View Full Version : The Return Of Frenching Queen Xuan Xuan Tat Resembles TCS Actress 郭妃丽

loner7272
16-10-2009, 05:48 AM
The Return Of Frenching Queen Xuan Xuan

Xuan Xuan has return to sillypore last week & wanna change another lifestyle working in KTV as butterfly. :(
Tried out few days & she don really like de job, partially oso pretty risky becos of sudden spot check anytime.
Received her sms today asking me to help her post in de forum as usual :rolleyes: & I was oso told by bro oaoo for me
to start a new thread for her becos he's pretty bz with his work …sometimes outstation…so couldn't monitor
de thread closely. I'm gladly accepted becos I think Xuan Xuan is a great gem to intro to fellow bros here in SBF.
Simple requirement for interested bros before I PM out her ctc : Muz have a minimum 1 FR posted in de past.
Interested bros tat meet de requirement may post in de thread for ctc & I'll clear all requests as soon as possible.
Summary :
Looks : 7.5 to me ( 乖乖邻家女人 type with aceptable features & some say she looks like TCS actress 郭妃丽 )
Body : 6.5 ( Petite…abit bah bah but not fat juz nice…quite well mantain for a given birth lady...abit tummy…smooth complexion )
Boobs : B+ ( Enhanced but not those hard hard one…squeezy type with quite nice small nips to suck )
Catbath : 7 ( SOP but with passion & sensation )
Frenching : I don have to mention…tats her title…french u nearly till breathless...but importantly muz have chemistry
Fingering : Don think she like but rubba rubba outside still OK
BBBJ : 8 ( Once she starts…she will look at u & blow u non-stop unless u signal her…occasionally deep throat…balls licking & sucking )
FJ : 8 ( Any style or stunts u can perform juz do it…she will play apart & be wild or WOW :D...but please me gentle to her )
AJ : Nope
AR : Nope
GFE : Overate ( Very passionate…serve u like her BF…but again chemistry play an important role )
Damage as usual at 60/1/1
Xuan Xuan Pics :
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/07072009012.jpg?t=1246911785
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/07072009015.jpg?t=1247422481
Will oso repost some nice & juicy FRs from sextisfiction bros tat had tried her...stay tune...!!!
Cheers...!!! :)

jolvin82
16-10-2009, 09:01 AM
her number still the same ?
ahhaha i wanna listen to her teh teh voice :o

loner7272
16-10-2009, 11:57 AM
her number still the same ?
ahhaha i wanna listen to her teh teh voice :o

Yes de no. unchange & she's expecting ur call... ;)

dave991977
16-10-2009, 12:01 PM
hi bro, what is her contact.. would like to try her.. does she allow to cum inside her mouth?

loner7272
16-10-2009, 12:02 PM
FR by bro Oceanlee :

Thanks Bros TS for the ctc.

She is indeed like "Kwok Fei Li" POV with Foxylooks similar near 68.88%
My planning was to get some lemon juice, think out of stock for the moment and therefore remember about Xuan Xuan and decide to give a try. she is avail, immediate and we set on.

She is wild and sexy, she give me a hugs when i open the door following by lots of "La Ji" indeed live up her fame for the 2008 Year of Fenching Queen. I was late for 1 hr due to my heavy schedule and she still wait for me .... realli 1 FL who stick to her promise.

We start to hugzz and tongue-fight and caress each other down to her bra and panty and as I raba her panty at her clit ..she gash out soft - moan and can feel her wet juice oredi .... we move on to strip 1 by 1 till our birthday suite and take a 05 second break and proceed to have "Yan Yang Yu" for about 15 mins of .... she realli clean me 100% and I enjoy the rolling inside the bathroom ... will not say here .

hehe after bath finish she used the towel to clean me slowly and good from body to toe ..... GFE no horse run, so far other than Oversea ... seldom FL will service till such... think to myself glad I did not Miss out this Young MILF

On the bed we start to take turn and stimulate each other, with small dirtytalks .... hehe ....can feel she is very high as we rotate and 69 and until she cap me give me a "Yo de Re" high note.
Overall another good bonk for me ..... we do from missionary, cowgirl, standing, doggie and I carry her up in the air and bonk her with another 15min ..... she was so shiok and keep saying "我来了..到了... 到了. " she is out of her caughting breathing, but I lean back on the bed and move on to sicssor her and her legs was shaky hard and finally we hit the "HomeRun" and she tell me 你好强, 亲爱的.... 我没力了.... with her heavy panting and I take a rest before round 2 ... All in 1 word .... value for $$$$ worth it.

Name : Xuan Xuan
Age 26~28
Looks : 7.0/10 (Foxy with actress look)
Body : 7/10 (when I rock her can feel her pelvis)
Boobs : 7.5/10 Bcups (If u like petite)
Kiss : Yes
Frenching : 8.9/10 Thumps Up
catbath : 7/10 (Try better than this)
BBBJ : 6.8/10 (Try better than this)
FJ : 9.2/10 (Many position)
Attitude : 9.2/10
Wild : 7.8/10 (very notti, kinky)
Rtn : Sure, subject to $$$, time and workload permits. (prefer to move on, however on my top rtn list)

phoentk
16-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Bro, can share her ctc. pls

loner7272
16-10-2009, 12:09 PM
FR by Devil-Man

Had an appointment with Xuan Xuan last week. Arranged an afternoon slot at L20.

She arrived on time. Once we were inside, both had a enjoyable TCSS as chemistry started well after her arrival. She look quite pleasantable, fun-loving and easy going type. A younger version of local actress Guo Fei li in term of certain angle.

Wasting no time, we undress ourselves and she is very attentive as she checked the temperature of the water before showering me. Bath was so perfection as she showered me before soaping on me. We did a tongue fight and eventually got hold my hand on those boobs, squeezing them while we frenched. Must say her frenching was out of the world, very passionated. She even did a Breast Massage on my front and back body, can feel the softness of her boobs rubbing against it. Very tenderness and Shiok. Then follow by a short BBBJ.

Once we dried up, tongue locked again as we make our way to the bed. Spending most of the time foreplaying. A short cathbath from her and make her way down and meet my birdie. From there, start BBBJ and licking all over my goin area and balls before i attack her two protruded nipples. Could see her tongue sticking out of her mouth and giving some soft moans.

She indeed hungry for it and we did a 69 position. I then paint and finger her on the clitoris while she take her time slowly to deepthroat and lot of slurping and tongue twirling on my little birdie. She was moaning in great joy. Suction was real fantastic, even i start to moan in sensation feeling. Can’t hold back any further as she was too powerful. Manage to stop her and request for bonking.

Once birdie capped, did her in missionary and frenched her at the same time. Pumped her and slowly penerate in and out. Hugging her like long lost lover....feeling was so sensational. Her moaning already escalated, she really love it when i give her more hard and deep in.

Finally both came, i keep continue pumping her in fast speed. And therefore, released my load. Can surely tell we had a wonderful moment. After unloaded. Hugged each other and frenching begin again before we went fot the final bath.

Final words: Satisfaction and Enjoyable. Tks Bro Oaoo for the sharing and upz u.

Name: Xuan Xuan
Look: 7/10 (Pleasantly and friendly, easy going type)
Body: 7/10 (Average with less tummy fat)
Boobs: B+ (Nice to squeeze them with both hands)
Frenching/Kissing: 10/10 (Out of the world. Very passionate)
Fingering/Painting: YES (Chemistry needed)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Powerful suction with lot of surlping and twirling)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight and wet)
Attitude: 8/10 (Good)
Service: 8.5/10 (Hardworking and willing to please)
Damage: 60/1/1 + tips
RTF: Yes cause she gave a lot of chemistry

happenin1
16-10-2009, 12:27 PM
hi bro
care to share xuan xuan contact
thanks a lot

loner7272
16-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Bro, can share her ctc. pls
Read my requirement...minimum 1 FR posted from interested bros...

hi bro
care to share xuan xuan contact
thanks a lot
Check ur PM bro...Happy Bonking...!!! :)

loner7272
16-10-2009, 12:51 PM
FR by bro CoNdaTta

Thanks to bro oaoo for the contact of Xuan Xuan.

First impression when i opened the door and she came in was she was quite petite. Invited her in and we sat down and chatted for a while. She seems rather friendly, we made some jokes and was laughing away. In the midst, she was tickling my nipples, we both then started frenching and unstripping each other. We kissed and french, slowly making our way to the bathroom.

She started to clean my thoroughly, top and bottom. Inside she gave me a short BBBJ as well. Frankly i've looked up some FLs on the street before but most of them just shower you and ask you to get out, some even asked me to shower myself. This i have to say that XX is very service orientated.

Next we moved on to the bed, she is really horny and really like to french a lot cos it seems like forever and she just goes on and on and on. She made me turn around and ask me to go on my knees while she slide under and started to play with my dick. It was the first time that i had such a position for BBBJing. After about 5 mins in that position, she asked me to turn around again. This time she moved upwards to suck my nipples while my hands was fondling with her clitoris. Slowly but surely she moved southwards and there she gave me another round of BBBJ. Foreplay went on for about another 10 mins till i cannot take it anymore.

I told her it was my turn to service her, i asked her to lie down and i started to kiss and lick her sensitive nipples. My hands was pratically playing with her big boobies most of this time. Although her boobies looked a bit saggy to me but i'm quite fine with that as they are nice and soft. No Fake boobs here!! That is a plus point to me. Slowly i moved down to her already wet pussy and as she didn't really like to be painted, i just played around her clitoris.

Told her i needed to enter her love hole which is now warm and moist and my dick was burning hot. She took out the CD and cap me on using her mouth. She then went on top of me and guided my burning red hot dick into her wet moist pussy. While in the position, i suddenly felt she really look quite a bit like Phyllis Quek and my mind keep thinking that i am actually bonking this Ex-TCS actress for a budget price.

Her moans was getting louder and louder, i was even more hyped up and carried her up and i bonked her while in standing position. I think while we were at this postion, she had an orgasm cos her body was giving out little shivers. Slowly i put her down into missonary. I unloaded my army of sperm into her! Was pretty shagged out already so i just left my dick inside her and fell on top of her. She hugged me tightly and said " Bao Bei! Ni Zhen Li Hai!" I slowly took out my dick and she helped me to remove it and clean me up gently.

Headed for the clean up showers. Paid her the damage plus tips.

loner7272
16-10-2009, 12:55 PM
FR by bro Rowenta

Just a simple FR as i had actually took her number from previous TS, but post my fr here and hope bro oaoo don't mind.

Got a chance to sneak out yesterday afternoon. Called Xuan Xuan and see if she is available at 2.30pm. YES, she is available!!!

Pick her up and head to straight to love nest. First impression of her was good, friendly but a bit shy. But she can break the ice very quickly. TCSS thru the 5 min drives. Once in the room, she quickly attached to me like super glue. Tongues are glued together liao! She started roaming and remove my clothes with the tongue still in tangle. Of course, I help her in return.

Once in the birthday suit, we went straight into painting exercise. Did not shower as both of us had done so before meeting. She fancy the 69 session a lot. After 10min or so, the REAL action started, capped and my little one was treated like a slave. She ride it like nobody business and one word, SHIOK!!! After more then 10min or riding, her legs weaken liao. Do missionary follow by doggy. Think I was stress lately, cannot cum and already very tired. She help to release bu using bbbj and some hj. Very professional I must say. After 5min, it is over. Clean up a bit and bath.

She insist to be bath by her. During bath, she continue to play my little one but did not have a 2nd go as I know already time out. 1 thing about her is she is not so time conscious at all. First class attitude.
Wanted to send her back but she got another appointment.

Looks : 6/10 (got a nice smile)
Boobs : 7/10 (Nice rounded breast which become very firm when she is high. nipples nice to suck)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (Nice and tight. She had a pair of nice lips there too)
Catbath : Didn't really do it as too engross in 69.
GFE : 8/10 (Great! Very gentle and killer voice)
Frenching : 9/10 (Great suction and she LOVES it!!!)
Damage : $60 Tips her a fair bit thou.

Fred3183
16-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Bro,care 2 share ctcs?
Thanks alot!!!

loner7272
16-10-2009, 12:58 PM
FR by bro linixx

Thks to bro oaoo for Xuan Xuan's ctc. Actually had gotten the number for a while but had not tried her yet, although my friend (non forumer) did try her just before cny.

Although had just 'released' on yesterday night, but was still honny thus made appointment with XX this afternoon. She arrived 10 mins after I had secured a room. She indeed resembles Phyllis Quek, especially her eyes. She's pretty short, no taller than 1.6m and very light. Her voice is those teh teh type and her eyes are very 'electrifying' She is indeed a 'kissing fish' as attested by many bros, her tongue is indeed very 'powerful'. The candy taste in her mouth is fisherman's friend (green-white version) in case any bro wants to know.

Once in the room we locked our lips like no tomorrow as her powerful tongue went out to 'rape' my mouth, I felt my 'inexperienced' tongue is on the losing end as I tried my best to counter her attack but soon I gave in and let her tongue have her way, as the saying goes if you can't beat them then join them.

Shared a puff with her before we hit the showers. Then after drying up, we engaged in more tongue battles before she gave me a short cathbath and BJ . Then I started to savour her nipples, but when I wanted to finger her, she stopped me and led me to enter her in missionary. I kept that position for a good 25 mins and managed to make her cum twice (actually I had unloaded just before she came the second time but I kept on the thrusting to ensure that she came too before I withdrew my limp junior). She helped to clean me up and we shared another smoke break before we hit the showers.

TCSS with her since she's waiting for her next customer to fetch her. Found out that she's a Manchu-Chinese, maybe that's why she has some sort of exotic look about her. Paid her dues with some tips and she left since her next customer had arrived, while I stayed in the room since it was raining outside and moreover I still got a hour left for the room.

Understood from her that business this week hasn’t been good. Actually her service standards are quite good, and her kissing skills are outstanding, as what some bros had mentioned, she indeed deserves the title of frenching queen.

Origin: Shenyang (she’s a Manchu)
Looks : 7.5/10 (70% resembles Phyllis Quek, especially the eyes)
Boobs : Bravo cuppers (nice nipples)
Frenching : 8/10 (she has many styles for this)
BBBJ : Nil, opted for BJ
Catbath : Quite SOP
FJ: 7/10
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $60 + $10tips
RTF : Yes (high on my RTF list)

loner7272
16-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Bro,care 2 share ctcs?
Thanks alot!!!

loner7272
16-10-2009, 01:04 PM
FR by bro sugarray

thanks to bro OAOO for XX contact,made appointment with XX and up her
on saturday afternoon. picked her up outside GL and headed for a love next.
a bit shy type of girl sitting demurely and not talking much.she was
wearing alight blue tank top and denim hot pants wtih 2 inch heels.
(but her inner garments very sexy leh nice set of bra and g string.)
shy in the car but once in the room,wah different ,was all around
me and frenching like crazy,very good frencher

Looks: 6.5/10 - presentable with black shoulder length hair,and like everyone
say look alike mediacorp' guo fei li'1.63m perhaps??

Body: 6.5/10 - smooth,tender and fair skin, no tattooes or blemished
very slight body fats.

Boobs: 7/10 - B+ Cup,enhanced, brownish nipples and medium sized
areolas.nice enhanced boobs,a hand full cannot really feel it
is enhanced

Bath : quick shower as we both taken our showers and i wanted to get to the action

Catbath : 6/10 - a bit of catbath, sucking and nibbling the nipples and licking
the upper body (was more keen on her pasionate frenching)

Frenching - 9/10 - good kisser and i like her frenching.like long lost lover once
arrived at love nest in the shower and through out the whole
session.lots of tongue fu fighting and tongue twirling.
the best i met, very passionate

BBBJ - 7/10 - long solid BBBJ sucking up and down the didi and a lot of tongue
movements on the forehead ,strong suction and in different
positions

Painting - 7/10 slight dense pubic hair,no smell,she enjoys a good paint job
which i did not deny her. paint her until shiok shiok, song
song kao juring lor.she's the silent type ,don't make too much
noise and enjoy the painting in a relax mood with a bit of very
sight moaning,gyrating the mei mei up and down ,sideways whatever
way lah and playing with her breast.also peform a 69ner and then
she turn around and shoved the mei mei into my face,whilst i was
lying flat. she did climax and enjoyed the paintwork .

FJ - 7/10 - after her climax, she capped me and did me cowgal style,her mei mei is
tight ,can feel the tightness around my didi.she was pumping me and
trusting and can hear the paik paik sound .shiok. after a while she
changed to just lying on top of me,trusting her mei mei up and down,
gyrating and squeezing her meimei .honestly it did not take long,and
i shot my load into her.we both collapsed and embraced each other
and she would not let me take out my didi.so left it inside her,
still feeling the warmness and the mei mei still squeezing.still
embraced both us fell into a light sleep. after a short nap ,both
of us when to shower.

GFE - 7/10 - at first whilst in the car,she was shy,but after the bonking sexxion,
chemistry was good,,she is okay,easy going,well liked,no airs.

Rtf - sure , she is accommodating and the chemistry is good and a damn good
passionate kisser and also she is tight.

damage - 60/- (tipped her well, don't think she will complain.)

loner7272
16-10-2009, 01:08 PM
FR by bro goldenlink

Manage to make an appointment with this wild and sexy Xuan Xuan 2 days ago. Got to thank bro oaoo for the contact.

I called her at 1100 hrs. When I heard her sleepy voice over the phone, my reaction was "wow, what a sexy voice, more 'teh' than 林志玪". My imagination started to run wild. Just wonder how long can I resist if she talk dirty into my ears with such a 'teh'voice during the bonking. Haha.

Indeed she looks sexy. Nice pair of boobs with small and brownish nipples. When entered the room, I could not wait to begin fondling her breasts. She let out a soft moan and whispering in my ear"你好坏". I locked her lips, thrusting my tongue into her mouth and met her passionate response. I think this is my ever longest frenching with such a horny FL.

We removed each other's clothing during the frenching. I noticed her birth marks on the stomach as it is quite obvious. I think this is probably her minus point.

In the bath room, she gave me a good lick on my ears which gave me a hard on. I did the same to her ears that made her screamed and moaned loudly.I went down south to give her a good lick on her clict. The volume of her moaning turned louder and not before long, she came with her first spasm. "受不了, 我要你的鸡巴......"

The Fj in bed was another furious actions that made my legs wobbling. She licked and sucked, from my ears to my balls, including the ass hole. Wowwwwwwwwwww, really one hell of horny woman. She collapsed 2 times during the fj. I think there is only one word to describe the feeling of both of us during the actions: LUST. No words to describe the details. I leave it to bros to imagine.

The 2 hours are well spent, I must said.

loner7272
16-10-2009, 01:10 PM
FR by bro Terror198...Longest Juicy FR I've Ever Read In SBF...:rolleyes::p:D

OK, let me see, how should I start ?

Saw Bro loner very colorful and exciting broadcast that XX is back. Huh ? who is XX ? I then did my research and went to read more about XX….wow…she is a French Queen ! Huh….sure or not….. I was thinking to myself….. wow, previous FRs on her all so tokong type….. sure or not….. OK, I’ll try !

PM Bro loner and very quickly I got her contact….

Sms her a day earlier (my style) and made an appointment… again, I am cautious and follows the booking procedures very carefully….. made XX at ease and she “on” me liao….

Meeting day, my fault actually, I should have follow up with a confirmation sms and I didn’t and guess what ? XX sms me to check if our appointment on ! (+ plus point)…Ohh…. I will tell u why for another reason she sms me later…….

Went to her place, called her and waited…. From afar, saw a very petite lady, wearing short jeans – the skirt type with a bright green blouse – with 2 straps over the shoulder type…. First impression, hmmmm…. Not bad…. Quite petite, very thin legs, white & fair skin….as she came nearer…. Ok… got improvement, big eyes, thin, looks foxy, sexy, nice smile but funny leh…. Boobs quite big or too big for her size, got enhanced ? cannot be leh….because all previous FRs also say quite big natural boobs…. Overall… quite good ! (Looks – 7.5/10)

Got her into the car and the way she went in, wow…so gentle, guess it’s because of her skirt… she will gently sit down and swerve both legs with her buttocks making a turn to sit….nice…. got class… I like !

Observe her more and yes, she does have some resemblance to Guo FeiLi…..

Started to chit-chat and drive to my lovenest….. she has never been there and I was like orientating her….also updated her of the recent happenings and also the AV raids…. The way she behave really like a very shy girl…. She spoke very gently and also her voice….wow…very sweet ! I was thinking, so shy & gentle girl, plus so thin ??? how to service me ??? I was also worried that she may not be able to take my weight when I am on top of her…….ho ho, am I wrong because you won’t believe what happened when we are in the room…… akan dating !

Shit, near my lovenest can’t find parking…so full, circle around and heng ah…. Managed to find a lot ! We then took a short stroll to the nest, me holding her hands like she is my g/f….. her hands are like so tiny compared to mine… but nice to hold !

Shit again….no rooms and have to wait ! No choice lor, sat at the lobby together and waited…. Previous FRs say it’s best to bring sweets….so I brought along lor… passed it to her and she opened the first one and fed me….wow ! I thought she is shy ? You should see the other couples there waiting when they saw….. ah ha….am I lucky !

Hand phone rang and off I went to collect my key, waited for about 20 mins, signaled her to come along and like long lovers, holding hands, hugging together, we went to our private space !

Opened the room door and wow……, am I in for a treat !

XX placed her bag on the dressing table and straightaway, turned & hugged me tightly…. Huh ???? I thought she was shy ??? ha ha……I reciprocated and after a while, like long lovers though its our first time with each other…..I looked at her…..her lips…. and like a magnet… my lips was soon attracted and went to kiss her….. Wow wee…started light kissing and .. the start of our frenching ! She french with me like I am her boyfriend, her husband, her sex slave ….. don’t know how to describe the feeling …… But, one thing for sure… I was enjoying it ! she too….because she told me later that she loves to french ! We french like mad ! her frenching skills is indeed fantastic, sensual & wonderful ! XX tongue came into my mouth, twirling, licking my tongue and my tongue went into hers…. Ohhh..la..la… we were frenching even before we took off our shoes……

Hot liao…. The more we french….the more I lose control….. and like those soft porn movies….we took turns to undress each other as we french….wow…. the feeling is great ! I was enjoying her smooth skin all over her body and wow…when I took off her bra, you wouldn’t believe this…. I saw a pair of very nice boobs… nipples light brown….. nice…. Can’t imagine such a big pair of boobs on such a petite body…. And yes, fully natural… (Boobs C Cup, 8/10)

We continued frenching till we were fully undressed….. and I hv to admit it… if not for a little bit of my big head still in control….I would have entered her raw…. How to control ???? luckily I did have control…. XX’s passionate frenching really sent me to heaven and my didi also can’t take it…….and I have to stop…. I was grasping for air….. beh tahan….. I must say I lose because XX was still going strong but I was out of breadth….. I told her I cannot tahan liao and she gave me that CFM look, seducing me and led me to the bathroom…..

To be cont'd...........................

loner7272
16-10-2009, 01:17 PM
FR by bro Terror198 Part 2...

In the bathroom, she will made sure that the water temperature is Ok and with a lot of soap….she started washing me… I also got some soap on my hands…and we hugged and french again while she washed my front and I washed hers….ha ha….you know where lar…..her 2 nice tits…...my didi was poking her and she will gyrate her body to tease my dick…. I washed her front down to her mei mei and my finger went in ….wow…. so small lovehole… nice…..All this while we were frenching….. and then she turned and came behind me…. And soaped my back down to my legs and from the rear, she would slid her hands past the anus, to my balls, and dick….. wow ! that smooth caressing of my didi while I watch downwards….a very small hand…..caressing my big didi……then she hugged me from behind and rubbed my body with her soapy boobs, her nipples tingling me was just sensational ! My turn, I turned her around and from her rear, hugged her tits and she tilted her head and we french again while I was enjoying her tits and also mei mei……. Again my didi was poking her and she position my didi in between her butt crack and gyrate again, giving me that shiok feeling ! I think we easily spent about 20 mins bathing cos it was like soft sex in the bathroom…. Until finally, again shortage of breadth and that beh tahan feeling…. I took a towel meant for her but guess what, she used that towel to dry me up ! Being a nice guy, I took the other towel and dry her too……See…. Was I a King !

We made sure each other was dried and cleaned and I lay her on the bed…… that foxy, sexy, CFM look made my lips locked against hers again….. you know, its very strange because we kept frenching and that passionate feelings is still so high….. We tossed and turned on the bed, me on top, she on top and all this while, our hands were exploring each other body… she would use light touches to arouse my body while I would feel all over her especially her tits, nipples and her mei mei…… our legs would also move to feel other and she will use her legs and her lower body to rub against my dick ! wow…. Power……guys …got to tell you this…. My didi really standing very hard and proud with her treatment…… Once in a while…. I would shift and lick and suck her tits and she would moaned softly…..ummm…ummmmm… encouraging me while I alternate her left and right breasts and also her lips…… can tell she is enjoying ! Of course, me also enjoying !

We french for damn long, seems like forever……. And then, she shifted to my ears…. Her hands all over me while she started catbathing me….. from ears, to neck, to lips…. to neck…. Down to my nipples and suck them gently,,,both right and left…all this while her hands giving me light touches….hmmmm… veri nice !.......... from my nipples, she proceeded south…. my stomach….sides….and then…..with very soft gentle moves, she teased my didi…… licking sideways, up down….. her tongue is fantastic ! she slowly took in my small head…and then my didi completely disappeared into her mouth…… and now I experience what other FRs say about her gentle BBBJ…. Really gentle, soft and slowly, I like ! she can take mine all in – deep throat…….. I was watching her from the mirror and we were both like porn stars ! I like her BBBJ when she was on all fours…handsfree BBBJ, her boobs dangling down and she would use her nipples to tingle my thighs….. and also my dick head….lucky my hands long enough and I can feel and enjoy her boobs while she BBBJ me and also balls licking, sucking at each ball…… she did a really great BBBJ ! (BBBJ – 8/10) I gestured her for 69 and I think she knew it, but she wouldn’t let me…oooooo……... she continued to BBBJ me and then moved to catbath my thighs to my knees, using her boobs to tease my didi…. Guess you should know she is now 90 degrees to me….and looking at the mirror…. Wow she has nice butts…..After both knees are done….another 90 degrees and we were in 69 ! Now, I look closer at her cunt and its very swee…. – small and pinky… I exposed her clits and gave a good lick…. She vibrated machiam like gena electric shock…… I know liao….. turned over with me in control on top and I gave her a good paint….. Ohhh…arghhhh….. 爽…… XX was moaning….. XX was like so long never gena lick and her legs were shivering…. Back arching….. while I did my best to concentrate on her weak clit spot…. Ohhh…. Argghhhh…. XX kept moaning until I suddenly realized that she was not sucking my didi…….instead she was there squeezing her breasts and moaning…….. nevermind lar…… I kept painting her, attacking her clit….…. I love her sweet soft moans…… moved my didi to rub her face…….. she took it into her mouth again and this time, her legs were shivering so badly and…… arghhh……hmmmm……Ooooo ummm….好爽….快来 - she yelped and twisted and turned her body, kicking her legs..………………… I knew she came liao…… cannot liao, quick, give me…..she said…… I turned around, wore my cap and its so easy to enter her in missionary because we were both so wet…… ARGHH…..arghh….. we both exclaimed when I gave her a deeeeep one…. Nice…..

I am really very surprised with her lovehole….so small and yet can take mine all in…. our lips locked together frenching, my hands squeezing her boobs and I was farking her….. this position is the best because I was in control…….gave her all slow and deeeeep ones to reciprocate gently….. and while frenching, we could both moaned……Ohhhh….nice…..爽……… Don’t ask me how we did it but we just did….. I rocked my didi in deep deep and she gyrated her hips to sync with me…. This XX is really veri nice to fark…. Her small mei mei can take my big one and her legs and body are so flexible ! The more I farked her, the more I feel her lovehole getting smaller….Ohh….I realized….her cunt muscles were working…..very good ! We were enjoying….., can tell from her face…..when I withdrew my didi out and her face changed….”huh….why take out…I am enjoying you know”….her face tells me…… I gestured her to change position and she understood…. Went on all fours and I went in entry again…. in doggie…. My weakest style…. Looked at the mirror again and I like what I saw….. she also looked at me from the mirror while I thrust it in…. Oooooo she started her soft moans again while I was like argh….argh….. together we ooo and argh, ooo and argh….. while I penetrated her……. Deep ones, I mean…….real deep ones……. She would moaned…….Feel the urge liao… and depress her butts down and straighten her legs and from on top, I gave her a real deep one……. ARGH !!!!!! she screamed……. “好深哦 !!!!!!” ………… I continued my deep ones and this time, cannot liao because I feel like exploding……but did not want to come….must control……… and withdrew again….went back to missionary and penetrated her again…… this time her love muscles really bite me…… I farked her and really can feel her bite……..Ooooo… 受不了……… 太爽了, I told her……. Frenching, kissing her tits, her legs held far and wide like her fame…….… I grapped her by the shoulder and with full strength & speed……I lost control liao…….. I thrusted in and out, in & out with speed and strength and she was moaning….urgghhh….urghh…. with every thrust and…me …arggghhhhhhh….. I am coming….. I am cumming….. and she “arghh…..arghh….louder and louder…..until I ARGH !!!!!!!......................... She also ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Farking Fantastic ! I continued farking her and she gyrate to reciprocate and tighten her muscles to send me those electric shocks…… one word…. SHIOK ! We hugged tightly together….. panting, sweating, enjoying……….. I said to her “You’re good ! who teach you all those skills ?” she replied “need people to teach one meh…..” and smiled shyly…. I luv it ! ………………………..Finally didi soft liao, still inside her and slowly withdraw….huh, can’t see rubber….. slowly feel for it…. Heng ah…. Still there but because of all the deep ones…rubber also deep in……. (FJ – 8/10)

Laid back on the bed…. She helped me cleaned up …. And both took a smoke to enjoy the post-fark ! XX is no longer the shy girl that I knew before I opened the room door….. she is so different now !

TCSS and then I came to realize she had another reason to sms me earlier, because another Bro wanted to book her 1 hr just before our agreed time… so… she said, because she had promised me and this being our first time… she rejected the other Bro ! I am so touched… Plus (+) point for her…… anyway, told her next time to check with me because I may accommodate her timings….

Finished the cigarettes…. XX laid on my shoulders while we rested on the bed…. Like g/f type and with kisses every other now and then, we tcss……. Also shared some personal secrets….shhh…. secrets hor….

Heard some vibration and thought its her phone….told her to check while I go to pee pee….. guess what, XX came to the bathroom later and helped me washed up again…. Wow….. a lot of other girls tells me “dear… after pee pee, wash up hor” but not XX….she washed for me……of course with frenching again type…… Think her frenching must have given me tongkat ali because in a short while…. Didi turned hard again !

I am also surprised ! went to bed again and XX started seducing me again…. her blinking electrifying eyes….. her tongue licking her lips….. beh tahan…. I jumped onto her and ding ding……… Round 2……………….

I will save the details of Round 2 for myself………….. and just want to share 2 things….. I mouth-farked her…..all deeeeep ones and she no problems……wow, am I shocked…..imagine a small petite lady taking mine all in…….no wonder, I cum faster in my another sextisfying Round 2……

To be cont'd........................

loner7272
16-10-2009, 01:19 PM
FR by bro Terror198 Part 3...

And I really like this XX’s really farkingable style….. so light and agile and yet, so strong in her cunt muscles and also her french tongue muscles……. Boy, as I am writing and thinking about it …. My penis also wet !

I told XX….You really sextisfy me…. She shyly smiled again…… ring…. Wake up call and we hugged, frenched to the bathroom and XX washed me again….. XX washed me a total of 3 times…. Dress up….. and bade farewell to our lovenest, holding hands again as we walk back to the car (GFE – 8/10) !

Rewarded her with tips and along the way sending her back…. Its time for our phones to french… Bluetooth some nice songs till we finally reached her place….

Kissed her goodbye and also made tentative booking for RTF ! Saw her walk to her apartment and the further she was away from me, the stronger I started to feel the ache on legs….. Wow… XX really like medicine…near her OK, but far away hor…. Knees & legs feel weak ! No wonder Bros have so many RTF hor…..

I told XX this and I would also like to tell everyone…. “萱萱, 你真棒!”

Strongly recommended……..no regrets !

My ratings :

1) Name : French Queen 萱萱 – Xuan Xuan
2) Age : 27
3) Height : 155 cm
4) Weight : 42 (I guess)
5) Body : 7/10 (some fats at tummy)
6) Skin : Fair & smooth
7) Face : 7/10
8) Boobs : C cup…100% natural, light brown nipples.
9) Voice : Sweet, soft-spoken, those that melt you type.
10) Pussy : Delicate, small & pinkish, small clits that can expand when aroused.
11) BBBJ – Slow and steady type with balls licking, 8/10
12) FJ – 8/10 (You need to enter to know how strong her cunt muscles)
13) GFE – 8/10 (Outside shy, inside the room, I shy !)
14) RTF – Akan dating…..
15) Overall rating - 8/10 Totally worth it !

Once again, paiseh to Bros TSs for the delay…. And also thank you Bros TSs for this gem…. Finally, I am out of the cave !

loner7272
16-10-2009, 01:33 PM
FR by bro KiraXX

Just got back from a sexsion from Xuan Xuan, conclusion BEST!
Millions thanks to Bro loner7272 !!

Cut it short, as Im still working in office after a bonk

Who cares, anyway I had a good time

Looks: 6.5 (But her cfm look really turns you on)
Height: 2 heads shorter than me, as Im 183cm height
Boobs: B Cup gua, handful, can grab, soft, firm
Body: A little tummy fat, but doesnt matter
Bbbj+CIM: 8.5/10 (I LIKE IT! 2nd round she BBBJ I heard next door chick moaning so loud! TURNS ME ON TOO!)
Frenching: GOOD FRENCHER! Though can smell she just smoked, but she ate mint sweet to cover her cigarette smell, good service!
FJ: 8/10 GOOD! Especially the way she moan! Syok!
Service: 9/10 (GFE almost there, very friendly)

Overall, money well spent, good hotel, good background sound effect , good service chick!

Well Done Bro! Bros out there take care of this gem, not bad after all!

loner7272
16-10-2009, 01:37 PM
FR by bro tros

thank you to bro Loner7272 for her contact.

below is my simple FR on xuan xuan.

Opened the door and she greeted me with a peck on the cheek. Without any delay, I started to strip for showers and she follows as well. I gave her a nice big hug and felt her nice ample boobs. Feels original without any enhancements.

In the bath, she joins me n soaps me all over. I did the same for her concentrating on her boobs and pussy. She also gave me a nice boobs massage, concerntrating and using her nipples to tickle my back. Its quite refreshing overall. After cleaning and massaging, she then gave me a nice bbbj in the showers. Ohhhhhh… slurping and slipping all the way.

She handed me a towel and we dried ourselves up, we continued to French and me feeling and fondling with her boobs along the way. On the bed, I laid her down and kiss her all over. Then it was my turn to be pampered, She licks me from the top. teasing my nipples.. then start proceeding south. She gently grab my lollipop n tongued it n put it into her mouth. All this while she was giving me the sexy loving stare. We spent about 10 mins of solid bbbj and this could have gone on forever but I was impatient and wanted to move onto the next course on the menu.

She capped me on and did a cowgirl on me. I really loved her petite body coupled with nice ample boobs, I then pulled her on me and turn her around and pumped her missionary. I got up and doggie her. Nice butt for her size. So nice to grab n I really thrust in long and deep. She moans out quite loudly and it was really a turn on. We or rather me then finished up in missionary. I could have described more details but it would be better to let you bros imagination run wild.

Face : 7/10
boobs : 34B (nice and ample for her petite body)
body: 8/10 (just nice for me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (we could have gone on and on and on and on)
FJ: 8/10 (nice, wet and tight pussy)
GFE: 9/10 (very willing to please attitude)

loner7272
16-10-2009, 01:40 PM
FR by bro Takumi Racer

thank u Bro Loner7272 for the 英雄帖, to let me participate in the 武林大会.

Try frenching queen 吸精女魔头萱萱 yesterday, her service is simply outstanding, i think i ganna KC by her liao, i must go and try others FL or else i will be in big trouble if i can't forget her..

she's almost fully booked yesterday, thank god i'm still able to secure a session with her at night.. when i went to her designated hotel, was quite unhappy with the counter staffs, i know that there are still $20 room left but they lie abt it and say only $30 one left, somemore still must pay $50, the other $20 is for deposit, will return after check out.. I prefer Hotel 81 ^_^

went inside the room, take a puff of cigraette waiting for her.. she arrived in 5 mins time, open the door, saw a petite gal with tshirt and mini skirts, invite her in and we TCSS while we smoke together.. this gal is really a kissing fish + frenching queen, she start kissing and frenching even though we still held the cigraette on our hand lol... at that point of time, i have no mood to smoke, just wanna free up my hand so that i can touch her sexy body..

i really have no idea how long we have been fighting with each other tongue, she will never stop unless u take the initiative to stop.. so i stop her and we help each other remove our clothes piece by piece, after i remove the bra for her, i cannot control myself by not staring at her ample boobs, haha.. we proceed to the bath room, helping each other to wash, but i bet most of the guys here always say helping them to wash, but our hands only focus on their boobs and pussy after bath, helping me to dry up and follow by a short BBBJ then we head to the bed..

on the bed, i kept playing with her boobs and sucking her nipple, then give her a good long paint on her love hole, can see really enjoy it as she play with her boobs while i tongue fuck her pussy, one and only minus point she don't like fingering, i always like to finger to feel the wetness but nvr mind respect her.. after some time, she say she cannot take it liao, ask me to turn over and cathbath by sucking on my nipples, then she use her boobs to massage my didi follow by BBBJ, i would say i love her BBBJ, coz mine is not long, so she's able to do deep throat throughout, the feeling is damn shiok.. told her to stop or else i will explode inside her mouth, so ask her to cap me and do cowgal, change to missionary with my hands pressing on her boobs throughout and omg with all the foreplay and the tightness on her pussy, i don't think i can last long, really hope to do doggy on her, but once she change to doggy, i insert inside, within 3 to 4 thrust, i explode all my cum inside the CD...

after job done, we take another puff of cigraette and TCSS, still kissing and frenching, haha.. when we lying on the bed, she will hug me so tight, i mean REAL TIGHT, from my memories, only my ex-gf hug me so tight before lol.. she's so cute sia, ask her why ppl called her 吸精女魔头, she say becoz she know 吸精大法, then i told her i scare she will suck my soul away, immediately she get on top of me and say 我上面要吸,下面也要吸.. suck my nipples and give me a long BBBJ this time but i didn't manage to did my second shot, coz i always having prob maintaining the erection on my second shot, however i really enjoy every single moment with her, she's not a time watcher, will ask whether can she ans the phone when it rings, good attitude and willing to please.. walk her back to her place which is very near to the hotel.

Looks: 7/10 (looks like one of the actress on TV)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice and look big on her, i personally find it quite cute and unique, will be even nicer if the nipples is more protruding)
Body: 7/10 (smooth)
Catbath: 7/10
Frenching: Yes (she's been called frenching queen, what did u think)
BBBJ: 11/10 (I love her CFM look when she look at me while sucking my dick, lick my dick head, balls and constant deepthroat with good suckion)
CIM: Yes (i didn't manage to do it, not her fault, i CMI)
COB: not sure
COF: not sure
FJ: 8/10 (tight and accomodating)
GFE: 11/10 (hug me very tight like my ex-gf hugging me, she will just go all out pleasing me, even help me wear my socks and shoes which make me quite shock)
RTF: Yes (just hope i have more $ to book her ON)

loner7272
16-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Will continue to post more juicy FRs tonite... :)
Thanks to all bros tat had responded to tis thread... ;)
30 over ctcs given out to interested bros... :rolleyes:
Hope to read ur FR soon...Spirit Of Sharing & Happy Bonking...!!! :)

Requirement : Simply 1 FR posted from de past need apply.
Post in de thread for ctc & i try get back to u guys as soon as possible...
Cheers...!!!

NTHK
16-10-2009, 01:58 PM
hi TS, can i have the ctc. TIA

loner7272
16-10-2009, 02:05 PM
hi TS, can i have the ctc. TIA

darkmania
16-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Woot !!! So many high recommend & Juicy FR ....
TS, care to share her contact?
Great TY

loner7272
16-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Woot !!! So many high recommend & Juicy FR ....
TS, care to share her contact?
Great TY

elvine100
16-10-2009, 02:26 PM
bro can pm me ctc please many thanks.

loner7272
16-10-2009, 02:55 PM
bro can pm me ctc please many thanks.

Again...Read my requirement...Minimum 1 FR posted from interested bros...

Aguy68
16-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Hi bro, nice to see ur intro of this gal here, care t post me her contact please, will never forget ur favour and will send u some of my FL contact later, thks alot.

alanhung
16-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Can I have xuan xuan tel no

dc7176
16-10-2009, 05:41 PM
dc reporting!! keke... so many FR read liao buay tahan... fast hand fast leg set up camp for more FR... keke... :p:D

loner7272
16-10-2009, 05:50 PM
dc reporting!! keke... so many FR read liao buay tahan... fast hand fast leg set up camp for more FR... keke... :p:D

Haha...thought u at mt. resting...:D
Feel free to setup ur tent here...no rental charge... :D

dc7176
16-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Haha...thought u at mt. resting...:D
Feel free to setup ur tent here...no rental charge... :D

well i m at mountain!! saw ur pm so cum down support lor... keke.. :D

loner7272
16-10-2009, 06:02 PM

Kumsia Kumsia ... 感激不尽 ... :p

Liquid@cid
16-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Kumsia Kumsia ... 感激不尽 ... :p

Private chwee falling in........ where are the TCSS club members??? still hiding at the mountain si bo???? :rolleyes:

dc7176
16-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Private chwee falling in........ where are the TCSS club members??? still hiding at the mountain si bo???? :rolleyes:

no worries!! i go chase them down mountain!! lidat gotta set up more camp for them liao... keke... :D

aala
16-10-2009, 06:11 PM
HI, care to share the contact?

loner7272
16-10-2009, 06:13 PM

Wah...all snr falling in liao...kumsia kumsia... :p

no worries!! i go chase them down mountain!! lidat gotta set up more camp for them liao... keke... :D

U slowly setup hor...mi got to go fetch OC liao...paisay :o

ken6890
16-10-2009, 06:18 PM

nnkc , why you come alone never call me ? :mad:

ken reporting and set up teny here liao :D

loner7272
16-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Can I have xuan xuan tel no

HI, care to share the contact?

Again & Again...Read my requirement...Minimum 1 FR posted from interested bros...

dc7176
16-10-2009, 06:22 PM

i set up for u liao la... wait for u to setup??? got received my sms bo???

dave991977
Thanks Bro for the ctc.

I just tried XX 2hours ago... Say she like "Kwok Fei Li", i don't really see any similarity there.

I started off sms her about where to meet her. She ask me to go and book a room. In about 10mins later she press the door bell. The first look from her was very surprise to see me.. And from there i guess she is comfortable seeing me.

Without any delay, she was fast by doing french kiss with me. I slowly grab her boobs and man, they are really soft. After about 10mins of kissing, i slowly undress her.. after that she was fast by putting my tool into her mouth. Guess she really wan to suck me once she see me..

After doing BBBJ, we go into doggie style straightaway.. That was when she slowly to moan softly. From doggie style we went into other style... that was the time that she is getting louder and louder.. When asking her whether she enjoy it.. she says that she is cuming.. So she put her both hands behind my back and asking me to pump harder. I started pumping harder and harder and the more i do, the louder she became without caring other people will listen or not.. Her moan proof that she is enjoying herself and making me satisfied. I continue doing that until she cum.

After that, we go into BBBJ again and this time round, she makes me CIM.. i can say that she really enjoy me coming inside her...

Age 27
Looks : 6.5/10 (don't really look like kwok fei li)
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 7.5/10 for her size is consider good
Frenching : 8/10
catbath : Never try
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ()
FJ : 9.0/10 (Many position)
Attitude : 9.5/10
Wild : 7/10
Rtn : will sure go find her again.

Guys, you all should try her, you will definitely feel comfortable with her. She is very friendly and nice..

Liquid@cid

yes encik, give those who fails to fall in FIVE EXTRAs BONKs wahaha :D

just when i was wondering where is our maj ken, tot you had accomplish your 小鸟神功 liao??? hehe

loner7272
16-10-2009, 06:24 PM

Ah ken oso here liao...kumsia kumsia...but really got to go now to fetch OC...if not kana fcuk liao... :D
Enjoy ur stay in my camping ground... :D

JIU XING
16-10-2009, 06:24 PM
heng ar... just in time:D

dc7176
16-10-2009, 06:30 PM
heng ar... just in time:D

wat heng??? juz on time to got bonk by ah ken si bo??? wahaha... :D

loner7272
16-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks Bro for the ctc.

I just tried XX 2hours ago... Say she like "Kwok Fei Li", i don't really see any similarity there.

I started off sms her about where to meet her. She ask me to go and book a room. In about 10mins later she press the door bell. The first look from her was very surprise to see me.. And from there i guess she is comfortable seeing me.

Without any delay, she was fast by doing french kiss with me. I slowly grab her boobs and man, they are really soft. After about 10mins of kissing, i slowly undress her.. after that she was fast by putting my tool into her mouth. Guess she really wan to suck me once she see me..

After doing BBBJ, we go into doggie style straightaway.. That was when she slowly to moan softly. From doggie style we went into other style... that was the time that she is getting louder and louder.. When asking her whether she enjoy it.. she says that she is cuming.. So she put her both hands behind my back and asking me to pump harder. I started pumping harder and harder and the more i do, the louder she became without caring other people will listen or not.. Her moan proof that she is enjoying herself and making me satisfied. I continue doing that until she cum.

After that, we go into BBBJ again and this time round, she makes me CIM.. i can say that she really enjoy me coming inside her...

Age 27
Looks : 6.5/10 (don't really look like kwok fei li)
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 7.5/10 for her size is consider good
Frenching : 8/10
catbath : Never try
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ()
FJ : 9.0/10 (Many position)
Attitude : 9.5/10
Wild : 7/10
Rtn : will sure go find her again.

Guys, you all should try her, you will definitely feel comfortable with her. She is very friendly and nice..

Tat was fast...deeply appreciate...up u when power regain... :)

dc7176
16-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Tat was fast...deeply appreciate...up u when power regain... :)

aiyo go fetch ur OC... ah ken will help u upz their KC... keke... :D

hunterhi
16-10-2009, 09:08 PM
yes encik, give those who fails to fall in FIVE EXTRAs BONKs wahaha :D

LCP hunterhi, falling in, SHIT i m Late...

izzt better to be Later than Never.... :o

vearn
16-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Can have her ctc-

paganwinter
16-10-2009, 09:20 PM
bro loner7272.....er.....waiting for "hamilton" watch soldier reporting...come here to show support....:p

dc7176
16-10-2009, 10:33 PM

izzt better to be Later than Never.... :o

congrats n welcome here... pls collect ur free bonk from ah ken... keke... :D:p

hunterhi
16-10-2009, 10:36 PM
congrats n welcome here... pls collect ur free bonk from ah ken... keke... :D:p

Wa, izzt can dc, as i m a 2shot guy as Ken everytime said wait for me to jump la? :D

Bro KEN, Kum Sia..... :p

dc7176
17-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Wa, izzt can dc, as i m a 2shot guy as Ken everytime said wait for me to jump la? :D

Bro KEN, Kum Sia..... :p

2 shot??? gosh!! no worries!! ken kar chng can take it!! or u prefer mine??? keke... :D

loner7272
17-10-2009, 01:06 AM
aiyo go fetch ur OC... ah ken will help u upz their KC... keke...

Haha...u scare ah ken off... :D

izzt better to be Later than Never....

U r not too late...TQ for falling in... :p

bro loner7272.....er.....waiting for "hamilton" watch soldier reporting...come here to show support....

TQ for ur support brudder... :p

loner7272
17-10-2009, 01:13 AM
FR by bro samister :

Sorry TS that i took so long then write my FR....

Book this babe few days ago as i only have a few hours before my next meeting start and i really wish to relax myself a bit. Meet her at GL around evening, very puntual gal..... no need to wait to long.

Upon opening the door, saw this damn cute and sweet 小妹妹,damn lucky man. She's those damn horny type which will rub your didi to make you high. Never saw a FL that like to french so much too. Must really praise her for her hard working and willing to please you in all way. During my session with her, her phone rang a few times but she never bother to pick up, good attitude as she dont stop to make you happy..... i have try some which half way through our FJ she goes and pick up her phone which was really a turn-off.

Looks: 7 (cute & sweet)
Figure: 6.5 (a bit fat on the tummy - must be to many bros always treat her to supper lah)
Boobs: 6 (good to squeeze, should be B - but i'm a big fans for 'THE BIGGER THE BETTER)
Bbbj: 9 (up the lorry lah - no need to say 包吃!!!!!)
FJ: 10 (SHIOK SHIOK !!!! she is a ROCKER!!!!!! lying down, standing or any style you can name, she can rock until you are so high)
Attitude: 10 (i like gals which is more interested in you better then making business - will treat you like BF make you happy, GF also wont be so good)
RTF - guarantee (after i book my favorite 1st b4 i book her again.

Thanks a million to bro Loner & Oaoo for the ctc

loner7272
17-10-2009, 01:15 AM
RTF FR by bro Takumi racer :

just have a RTF session with 吸精女魔头萱萱, since the first session, has been thinking abt her constantly, i'm sure i got KC by her liao..

she has never failed to sextisfied the sexual desire that man hunger for.. her service is still tip-top, full of GFE feeling.. i told her i want to 强奸吸精女魔头, when the towel is still wrapped around her, i push her down on the bed & pulled it off & attack her boobs and she shout 求命啦, 求命啦, 不要强奸我啦!!! then i say 不行, 强奸你是要让你没办法用吸精大法来害男人.. after she cap me, do a few positions and unloaded in doggy...

managed to do 2 shots today which is highly impossible for me if u have read some of my previous FRs, after i fuck her half way on my 2nd shot, ask her take out the CD... then i say 帮我吸出来, she willingly obliged and removed the CD and before i knew it, my entire dick is inside her mouth.. she just kept sucking alternate with licking of balls and dick head, follow by deepthroat all the way to hit the wall of my shaft and for about 5 to 10 mins.. i cannot tahan anymore, tell her 用力点, 快一点, 要出来了, she increase the suction to maximum speed and full strength, finally i have no choice but to surrender all my cum into her warm mouth, suck me till the last drop of my sperms.. shiok is the only word i can descibe!!! hope i strike lottery, then have more $ to book her overnight ^_^

sorry for the bro after me, i requested her to smoke with me before leaving, so make u wait for quite sometime, pai seh sia..

Stats same as before, will definitely RTF as soon as vitamin M restored... thank u TS once again for this lovely GEM

loner7272
17-10-2009, 01:17 AM
FR by bro goldenlink :

Last week, Xuan Xuan sms me asking if I got time to date her. She said she was horny for me. Haha this sluty woman really knows how to entice me to get business. Actually by listening to her sexy voice, my little brother straight away got a hard on. So agreed with her and fixed up the time for a night live firing.

Picked her up from her place. When she entered the car, she ticked out her tongue and gave me a sluty look. Can't tahan, pulled her to me to french her. As there were pedestrians passing by my car, she pressed one of her hands on my bulge but pretended to put up some resistance, "讨厌, 不要这样". Haha, I liked her acting. Let go her body and drove off to our battleground.

But this sluty was not prepared to let me go while I was driving. Her left hand went into my shirt to play with my left nipple. She further unbuttoned the top few buttons to allow easy roaming of her hands for the teasing. Oh my god, she was more horny than me liao. I could not tahan and pulled her to suck on my nipple while driving. Wowwwww, this was great. I was enjoying her licking and at the same time got to look out for cars that were travelling next to mine to make sure no body noticed what she was doing. And this woman was not satisfied with what she was doing. Suddently her hand went down to unzip my pant. Oh nooooo, got to stop her before things happened. Just about to stop her, her hand went down to caress my bulge. Gosh, wish I could fuck her there and then.

When just entered the room, I pushed her to the bed and frenched her. She responed vigorously. Tongue fighting with mine, and her hand were busy unziped my pant to release my already hard on.. My hands were also busy roaming underneath her blouse to play with her big boobs. She was moaning and at the same time stroking my cock. I pushed her head down to my dick. Without any hesistation, she engulfed the whole length of my hard rod, starting to pump me with her mouth. I was in estacy. I hold on her head and began to shove my cock in and out of her mouth. She adjusted her head position to allow me to deepthroat her. My pumping getting faster and faster as I did not intend to hold back. I just wanted to cum in her mouth. As the tension built up, I told her I was cumming. She opened her eyes to look at me and tighten her mouth. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I shoved my whole cock into her mouth and cum the whole load into her throat. She just contiued to suck me till the last drop. Only after finishing the cim then I just realised we were still half naked and had not even taken the shower since we enterd the room.

The second shot was slow and easy. She knew where were my sensitive points and focus her attention to those areas. She would lick my ears and talked dirty softly into my ears. Then my turn to suck and lick on her ears which was her main weak point. She twisted her head left and right wanting to avoid my tongue but she failed. As I was brushing her ears, I was pumping her furiously. Her moaning and screaming became louder and louder. Finally she let go a loud scream, hugging me tight and her body began to tremble. She came really hard as she was panting away. I came finally.

Overall, she is one lady who really know how to arouse the man and give great pleasure to her man in bed.

loner7272
17-10-2009, 01:19 AM
FR by bro TBogard :

Just back from a session with the famed xuanxuan

Actually had her number since the last time she was here from bro oaoo, but only today then have to time to meet her.

One word, regret. Regret why i didn't meet her earlier, she is easily the top 3 bonks in my entire life.

Picked her up from her place, didn't want to go hotel in her area, so move out. Sueh sueh see police van in the intended location, so had to move out again to a further more discreet place.

Once in the room, waste no time frenching, french all the way until clothes all dropped off. Love-making (yes, i feel it was love making rather than plain old sex) was great. Maybe it was chemistry and similar age that makes the whole process seems heavenly.

FR:

Looks: 8/10
Body: 6/10
French: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Still considering, later kena KC then no good already

Cheers

chris8080
17-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Xuan Xuan Pics :[/SIZE][/B]
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/07072009012.jpg?t=1246911785
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/loner7272/07072009015.jpg?t=1247422481
Will oso repost some nice & juicy FRs from sextisfiction bros tat had tried her...stay tune...!!!
Cheers...!!! :)

very nice body hor bro tiko loner :p will try her when got time keke :p

loner7272
17-10-2009, 03:17 AM
very nice body hor bro tiko loner :p will try her when got time keke :p

Xuan Xuan's waiting for u to grab her boobs... :p:D

haonan25
17-10-2009, 05:41 AM
very nice body hor bro tiko loner will try her when got time keke

NNKC!! u also here... boh support me...:( sad liao... (go 1 corner sit liaoz...:(:(:()

dc7176
17-10-2009, 10:33 AM
NNKC!! u also here... boh support me...:( sad liao... (go 1 corner sit liaoz...:()

dun worry la... cum join me at my mountain... keke... :D

hunterhi
17-10-2009, 10:37 AM
dun worry la... cum join me at my mountain... keke... :D

n Ken n Me too at the mountain.... relax on corner.... :D

JIU XING
17-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Xuan Xuan's waiting for u to grab her boobs... :p:D

tks for her ctc bro... will grab her once my gong tao disappear kekeke..:D

gameboy3799
17-10-2009, 11:47 AM
tks for her ctc bro... will grab her once my gong tao disappear kekeke..:D

Forgot to add 2 letters "KC" Gong Tao ........ :D

No need fight me back hor, I also have a deep deep one already ........ "LOVE" Gong Tao :D

loner7272
17-10-2009, 11:49 AM
NNKC!! u also here... boh support me... liao... (go 1 corner sit liaoz...
Don like tat lah KING OF PRC...give xiao di a chance bah... :D

dun worry la... cum join me at my mountain... keke...
Tiko dc...u got Recruitment Centre in mountain izzit... :D

n Ken n Me too at the mountain.... relax on corner....
U oso meh...??? :D

tks for her ctc bro... will grab her once my gong tao disappear kekeke..
No worries...Fast Fast Disappear...Fast Fast Grab... :D

loner7272
17-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Another batch of ctcs given out...
Next batch will only be tis MN...
Got to go work now...haiz.... :o
All brudders have a great weekend... :)

haonan25
17-10-2009, 05:16 PM
dun worry la... cum join me at my mountain... keke...
got girls up there ma..?
tks for her ctc bro... will grab her once my gong tao disappear kekeke..
hahaha, no wonder u haven try my bingbing yet lah... kena kc...
Don like tat lah KING OF PRC...give xiao di a chance bah...

lolz....

loner7272
17-10-2009, 08:05 PM
got girls up there ma...?
If hap bring me along...wahaha!!!

loner7272
17-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Another patch of ctcs juz sent out...Happy Frenching n Bonking...!!! :)

distortion81
17-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Loner bro, can give me Xuan Xuan's ctc?

loner7272
17-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Loner bro, can give me Xuan Xuan's ctc?
Sure! Check ur PM! Happy Bonking! :)

dc7176
18-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Cant u ppl c ken n me keep on grabbing gals back to our mountain??? keke... of coz we enjoyin up there tat y dun wan come down... we only jump down once a while for special babe like this xuan xuan... keke... :p:D

haonan25
18-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Cant u ppl c ken n me keep on grabbing gals back to our mountain??? keke... of coz we enjoyin up there tat y dun wan come down... we only jump down once a while for special babe like this xuan xuan... keke... :p:D

thencannot selfish liao, u 2 jump down bonk xuan xuan 1st k..? leave the girls on mountain for me!!

dc7176
18-10-2009, 01:21 AM
thencannot selfish liao, u 2 jump down bonk xuan xuan 1st k..? leave the girls on mountain for me!!

still got hunterhi leh?? he will guard our cave... keke... against buaya like u!! wahaha... make sure our babes r safe in the cave!!! or mayb it a better idea if ken n me grab this xuan xuan up our cave too... can take our time to bonk her liao... :D:p

loner7272
18-10-2009, 02:18 AM
still got hunterhi leh?? he will guard our cave... keke... against buaya like u!! wahaha... make sure our babes r safe in the cave!!! or mayb it a better idea if ken n me grab this xuan xuan up our cave too... can take our time to bonk her liao... :D:p

Tiko dc...I wanna volunteer to guard ur cave can anot... :D

loner7272
18-10-2009, 02:36 AM
Another batch of ctcs given out again... Happy Frenching & Bonking...!!! :p
Interested bros with minimum 1 FR posted in de past may post in de thread for ctc... :)
Hoping to read more new FRs soon... :rolleyes:...Cheers...!!!

loner7272
18-10-2009, 02:40 AM

Shhh...i volunteer to guard de cave...so we share share dc's girls lor hor... :D

loner7272
18-10-2009, 03:25 AM
FR by bro aegis :

Okie kokey...finally met the much heralded XX...after reading her latest FR from bros here..I was a bit apprehensive..Anyway,since so many bros have tried and TS's steamy postings.."DIE" "DIE" try lah...
I will not dwell on her stats as it is mentioned by other bros before.(more or less the same).
If you are looking for a tongue fight...she is the one.
If your are looking for energy sapping session..she is the one.
If you like to bonk pretty ladies...she is the one.(7/10)
To have an enjoyable and memorable time..chemistry is of the utmost importance here..if you don't click then you may go away with "empty" feeling..
She has my stamp of approval and will RTF her when have time..I still have a lot of contacts from fellow bros that I have yet to try out..Money bank and sperm bank at all time low.Be warned..don't get her too high...she will suck you dry...

loner7272
18-10-2009, 03:32 AM
FR by bro gokart :

Finally tried her last week, I am the guy who always struggle about bonk or not bonk (shortage of Vit$). Sms her and found out that she is just one lorong away from my working place, it's my destiny to bonk this time haha, fash hand fast leg confirm the timing and proceed to lovenest.
She is quite punctual and indeed a pretty milf, I would surely kena KC if she is 5 years younger. I am the one who like to french a lot and TCSS a lot after the session, and she is the one who fit in for the requirement!

Looks: 7/10 (Pretty MILF)
Body: 7/10 (A bit of tummy, body smells good)
Boobs: Should be C and nice to hold
BBBJ: Yes, in no time my didi wake up again after 1st session.
Frenching: Yes! And her lip is very sweet in taste, I french her whenever my eyes see that tasty lips.
Fingering: Outside only
FJ: 8/10 (Missionary, doggie, cowgirl)
GFE: 8/10 (She loves to joke a lots, we keep talking and laughing haha)

Thanks bro loner7272 for the contact.

haonan25
18-10-2009, 11:49 AM
i was wondering xuan xuan frenching queen, at the moment i also have BingBing's frenching superb skills...

thinking who is better, bro loner u wan go try and tell us..? lolz...

dc7176
18-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Shhh...i volunteer to guard de cave...so we share share dc's girls lor hor...

Tiko dc...I wanna volunteer to guard ur cave can anot...

ken ken n hunterhi, got ppl wanna invade our cave snatch our babes liao... make sure u ppl hide them properly!! keke...:D

i was wondering xuan xuan frenching queen, at the moment i also have BingBing's frenching superb skills...

no worries, i tarma BB n XX... i tell u who the winner... keke... :D

loner7272
18-10-2009, 02:16 PM
We go together lor...i try BB u try XX...than we share info lor... :D
ken ken n hunterhi, got ppl wanna invade our cave snatch our babes liao... make sure u ppl hide them properly!! keke...
Ken ken potong jalang liao lah...where got time to hide them... :D
no worries, i tarma BB n XX... i tell u who the winner... keke...
Fast fast let me n haonan noe hor... :D

loner7272
18-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Juz received a sms frm Xuan Xuan saying tat some bros use private line or residential line to call her. Sori to say tat she wil not entertain such calls. So all brudders tat received her ctc pls take note... Cheers! :)

haonan25
18-10-2009, 05:32 PM

sure, but not now leh... lolz... maybe next week ba, ok..?

loner7272
18-10-2009, 05:57 PM
sure, but not now leh... lolz... maybe next week ba, ok..?
Oii! Where's ur BB ctc huh? Hap not receive ur PM yet leh. :p

haonan25
18-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Oii! Where's ur BB ctc huh? Hap not receive ur PM yet leh. :p

wan me smack u ar... alrdy pm u le wor... hahahahah

loner7272
18-10-2009, 06:36 PM
wan me smack u ar... alrdy pm u le wor... hahahahah
Deleted my PMs... accidentally urs too lah... like tat oso kana smack meh... peisay lor neber inform u :p

dc7176
19-10-2009, 12:00 AM

wahaha... gotta wait till monthend!! next week i got new stock to QC 1st!! keke... :p:D lucky MT not here coz confirm he like n will kc...

haonan25
19-10-2009, 03:14 AM
Deleted my PMs... accidentally urs too lah... like tat oso kana smack meh... peisay lor neber inform u
haha...okok later pm u...
wahaha... gotta wait till monthend!! next week i got new stock to QC 1st!! keke... :p:D lucky MT not here coz confirm he like n will kc...

i know u so long, nvr see u FR on my threads before wor....

loner7272
19-10-2009, 05:55 AM
wahaha... gotta wait till monthend!! next week i got new stock to QC 1st!! keke... lucky MT not here coz confirm he like n will kc...

Later i got new lobang how...??? :p:D

haha...okok later pm u...

Kumsia...received liao... ;)

tros
19-10-2009, 08:30 AM
FR by bro tros

thank you to bro Loner7272 for her contact.

below is my simple FR on xuan xuan.

Opened the door and she greeted me with a peck on the cheek. Without any delay, I started to strip for showers and she follows as well. I gave her a nice big hug and felt her nice ample boobs. Feels original without any enhancements.

In the bath, she joins me n soaps me all over. I did the same for her concentrating on her boobs and pussy. She also gave me a nice boobs massage, concerntrating and using her nipples to tickle my back. Its quite refreshing overall. After cleaning and massaging, she then gave me a nice bbbj in the showers. Ohhhhhh… slurping and slipping all the way.

She handed me a towel and we dried ourselves up, we continued to French and me feeling and fondling with her boobs along the way. On the bed, I laid her down and kiss her all over. Then it was my turn to be pampered, She licks me from the top. teasing my nipples.. then start proceeding south. She gently grab my lollipop n tongued it n put it into her mouth. All this while she was giving me the sexy loving stare. We spent about 10 mins of solid bbbj and this could have gone on forever but I was impatient and wanted to move onto the next course on the menu.

She capped me on and did a cowgirl on me. I really loved her petite body coupled with nice ample boobs, I then pulled her on me and turn her around and pumped her missionary. I got up and doggie her. Nice butt for her size. So nice to grab n I really thrust in long and deep. She moans out quite loudly and it was really a turn on. We or rather me then finished up in missionary. I could have described more details but it would be better to let you bros imagination run wild.

Face : 7/10
boobs : 34B (nice and ample for her petite body)
body: 8/10 (just nice for me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (we could have gone on and on and on and on)
FJ: 8/10 (nice, wet and tight pussy)
GFE: 9/10 (very willing to please attitude)

hey bro loner, thanks for the info that she is back!

i suppose her contact still same?

haonan25
19-10-2009, 03:51 PM
i just then see is $60/1/1 eh... haha.. bro u sure i up XX, u chiong BB too...?

hunterhi
19-10-2009, 03:59 PM
still got hunterhi leh?? he will guard our cave... keke... against buaya like u!! wahaha... make sure our babes r safe in the cave!!! or mayb it a better idea if ken n me grab this xuan xuan up our cave too... can take our time to bonk her liao...

Another batch of ctcs given out again... Happy Frenching & Bonking...!!! :p
Interested bros with minimum 1 FR posted in de past may post in de thread for ctc... :)
Hoping to read more new FRs soon... !!!

OO... RoGeR... got PPL want to come i got to call Bro Ken first as he is the OC of the CaMp ma... dun worry i will keep then at one COSY corner... hehehe...

ken ken n hunterhi, got ppl wanna invade our cave snatch our babes liao... make sure u ppl hide them properly!! keke...:D

no worries, i tarma BB n XX... i tell u who the winner... keke... :D

waiting Bro...

dc7176
19-10-2009, 05:07 PM
i know u so long, nvr see u FR on my threads before wor....

coz i hav retired!! keke... up in mountain!! i unlike si ken always jump down to cheong...!! even cheong oso secret ops for HJ only... wahaha... :p:D

hunterhi
19-10-2009, 05:13 PM
coz i hav retired!! keke... up in mountain!! i unlike si ken always jump down to cheong...!! even cheong oso secret ops for HJ only... wahaha... :p:D

izzt so dc, he jump never tell me... :mad: everytime said 我跳,他跳... not steady la...

loner7272
19-10-2009, 05:17 PM
hey bro loner, thanks for the info that she is back!

i suppose her contact still same?
Yap bro! ;)
i just then see is $60/1/1 eh... haha.. bro u sure i up XX, u chiong BB too...?
Even u don chiong XX i wil still chiong BB. But need vitM to recover first lor... Steady boh? :D

dc7176
19-10-2009, 05:27 PM
izzt so dc, he jump never tell me... :mad: everytime said 我跳,他跳... not steady la...

got evidence one.... look at si ken signature... wahaha... got 2 FR!! keke... :p:D i will b jumpin down next week... dun say i didnt inform u hor... keke...

hunterhi
19-10-2009, 05:29 PM
got evidence one.... look at si ken signature... wahaha... got 2 FR!! keke... :p:D i will b jumpin down next week... dun say i didnt inform u hor... keke...

Bro, u jump where can bring me n Bro Ken along... :D

dc7176
19-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Bro, u jump where can bring me n Bro Ken along... :D

err... tat one fresh fresh one... will only arrive next week... didnt even c her b4... juz know she a SYT!! 21 yrs... her mum i upz b4!! now daughter cum here, ask me take care of her... wahaha... :D

hunterhi
19-10-2009, 05:46 PM
err... tat one fresh fresh one... will only arrive next week... didnt even c her b4... juz know she a SYT!! 21 yrs... her mum i upz b4!! now daughter cum here, ask me take care of her... wahaha... :D

Wa, so power Bro, can Bro Ken n me go n see with u :D , up her mum before she must be a young MILF man...

loner7272
19-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Wah...mother n daughter both u dabao liao...u r my o-xiang leh... :p... SYT...sure watery watery one...yummy...after QC don forget to PM me hor...i oso wanna take care... :D

hunterhi
19-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Wah...mother n daughter both u dabao liao...u r my o-xiang leh... :p... SYT...sure watery watery one...yummy...after QC don forget to PM me hor...i oso wanna take care... :D

ya, Bro Ken n me too.... :D

loner7272
19-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Wa, so power Bro, can Bro Ken n me go n see with u :D , up her mum before she must be a young MILF man...
Young MILF...? Lau Cai liao lah...daughter oredi 21 yrs old... :p Think dc bonk her mum 10yrs ago... :D

hunterhi
19-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Young MILF...? Lau Cai liao lah...daughter oredi 22 yrs old... :p Think dc bonk her mum 10yrs ago... :D

Wa, then how old is her mun then? 10yr still cannot la... :confused:

haonan25
19-10-2009, 08:29 PM
hahahaha!! he saving $$ mah....
Yap bro!

Even u don chiong XX i wil still chiong BB. But need vitM to recover first lor... Steady boh?
oh, i already got plans chiong XX too, check her frenching...:D

dc7176
19-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Young MILF...? Lau Cai liao lah...daughter oredi 21 yrs old... :p Think dc bonk her mum 10yrs ago...

well i m not goin to tell u the fact tat i got rape by her mum lor... wahaha... got her ctc thru a fren, recommend for massage!! book hotel ding dong than this lau cai came in... wah lan... tink nvm la... juz do massage n hj lor... but in the end she rode me wor... wahaha... but her massage damm solid!! so got to rtm her few times n get to know her better... tat y now her daughter cum she ask me to help take care of her...

if qc pass will sure pass ctc to u ppl la... if u c me quiet than u know lor... wahaha... kena rape by mother than now i kena rape by daughter... how shameful... :(:o:D

hunterhi
19-10-2009, 08:55 PM
well i m not goin to tell u the fact tat i got rape by her mum lor... wahaha... got her ctc thru a fren, recommend for massage!! book hotel ding dong than this lau cai came in... wah lan... tink nvm la... juz do massage n hj lor... but in the end she rode me wor... wahaha... but her massage damm solid!! so got to rtm her few times n get to know her better... tat y now her daughter cum she ask me to help take care of her...

if qc pass will sure pass ctc to u ppl la... if u c me quiet than u know lor... wahaha... kena rape by mother than now i kena rape by daughter... how shameful... :(:o:D

hahaha, dc, i also want to be rape by the daughter also can? :D

loner7272
19-10-2009, 09:35 PM
oh, i already got plans chiong XX too, check her frenching...
Get ready pop-corn n wait for ur juicy FR :D
Wa, then how old is her mun then? 10yr still cannot la...
Haha...bingo...is Lau Cai...kena rape somemore... :D

if qc pass will sure pass ctc to u ppl la... if u c me quiet than u know lor... wahaha... kena rape by mother than now i kena rape by daughter... how shameful...
U need replacement...rape by SYT...me not shameful... :D

ken6890
19-10-2009, 09:45 PM

bring her daughter to my cave and to rape me :D

Takumi_racer
19-10-2009, 10:56 PM
tat y now her daughter cum she ask me to help take care of her...

must see my previous RTF FR on xuanxuan.. how i rape her lor.. hehe :D

Koei
19-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Wonder if TS received my PM?

If possible, bro loner7272 please check your mailbox.

Thanks!:)

loner7272
20-10-2009, 01:21 AM
must see my previous RTF FR on xuanxuan.. how i rape her lor.. hehe
Ya lor...solid 3 pages of FRs... :D
Neber look for her liao izzit...she's thinking of u leh... :rolleyes:

Wonder if TS received my PM?

If possible, bro loner7272 please check your mailbox.

Thanks!

Yap! Check ur PM bro... ;)

bring her daughter to my cave and to rape me

Finally u jump down frm mt.... :D

chinaking
20-10-2009, 01:44 AM
bro can share the contact?

haonan25
20-10-2009, 04:15 AM

if qc pass will sure pass ctc to u ppl la... if u c me quiet than u know lor... wahaha... kena rape by mother than now i kena rape by daughter... how shameful...
why not try tarma with mum and daughter...?
Get ready pop-corn n wait for ur juicy FR :D

not in the next few days, need wait...:P what about yours on BB..? hahahaha :x

loner7272
20-10-2009, 05:05 AM
not in the next few days, need wait...:P what about yours on BB..? hahahaha :x

Like wat u say...not in de next few days...need wait... :D

loner7272
20-10-2009, 05:54 AM
FR by bro Torrid76 :

Thanks to bro oaoo, I managed to book Xuan Xuan lst week. Surprised that she her looks are good, as perhaps my standard had dropped when I am now used to MILFs.

As we undressed the frenching started, and my feedback is the frenching is not the totally wild sort, rather the tesing kind, which was different from what I expected but still very nice. GFE is quite high.

Her boos are quite adequate, and responds to some licking, which makes the nipples start to protrude. When we got to the bbbj, that was quite something as I surrendered to the continuous licking of my dick and balls. I wanted it to last and last.

Time for me to enter her meimei, and the feeling was sensational as I had a real hard on. Pumping her in 3 positions, cowgirl, missionary, scissors, and finally back to missionary for the finale. Stereo effects are quite good - I'd like to think the moans were real, especially when I thrusted deep, but I cant say for sure.

Overall session was very nice for me, although when it came to conversation, she does not open up so easily.

Will consider RTF but I just have too many for now to go after!

loner7272
20-10-2009, 05:56 AM
FR by bro Winterburn :

Hi Bro Loner,

FR is here! And Kum Sia for this great recommendation, was the first time I had to pay another 10 bucks for exceeding my time.. Lol. Wasnt intending on 2 hrs initially in fact.

When she arrived and I opened my door.. had a pleasant surprise.. quite pretty! And she has a petite size frame with nice figure which I like. turn on! Immediately proceed to sit behind her when she sat down and began my caressing, always like more natural foreplay with clothes on first and she reacted very naturally, with lots of kissing and frenching, turn on!

The clothes slowly came off one by one and soon she was giving me a nice BBBJ with nice moaning. Not the very skillful type, more like GF type. I felt the urge built up and asked her to pass me the condom now now! Caps on for the battle and it was nice to see her moaning face beneath me. However, I couldnt come as she was restricting my movement using her hands or feet alternatively as she was feeling a bit painful. So had to switch my style from fast to slow tempo and just try to enjoy myself.

after almost an hr, took a half time break and had ciggies together while watching telly. As I haven cum, didi woke up soon and started 2nd round. After abt another hr, still couldnt cum due to the same reasons and finally had a HJ with a bang!! Shot so high that my left nipple kena my own cum lol! (HJ was only like for 3mins heh) Now for the points summary;

Looks: 7.5/10 (One Man's Meat To Anothers' Poison...)
Boobs: 7/10 C cup (a bit enhanced)
Figure: Nice petite size, great for hugging but just a little flabby tummy
BBBJ: 7/10 (Average)
Frenching: 10/10 Passionate and natural, turn on!
CIM/COF/AJ/AR: Not too sure didnt request
Painting/Fingering: Well i guess her auntie just ended so she was retracting her pussy from my fingers. Not sure during green mode thou
FJ: 8/10 (Nice and sensual)
HJ: Was over too fast for me to judge seriously, lol!
Massage: Nope, wouldnt have time for that anyway
Attitude/Service: 9/10
GFE: 10/10 (No horse run for her GFE, definately the best I tried so far, although its only 4... but I do doubt can find alot more better at this. )
RTF: Very tempting, but I gotten a few other contacts from other TS that I haven try yet.. dilemma...
Damage: 100 + Tips for 2 hrs / 1 shot (not too sure can 2nd shot or not, but I'm really quite a 1 shot man so doesnt concern me lol)
Conclusion: 8.5/10 nice figure, above average looks, good attitude and superb GFE makes Xuan Xuan a good choice.
Definite must try for GFE suckers.

Thats all for my FR, hope its useful and till next time, cheers

loner7272
20-10-2009, 01:09 PM
All brudders... shocking to hear frm her tat she's got caught by AV... & she's
leaving soon... detail still don noe yet as she's not convenient to talk now...
so pls don PM me for her ctc... Deeply appreciated for those who help push
her thread daily... Kumsia... Sop Sop... :(

JumpinJackFlash
20-10-2009, 02:39 PM

OMG ......... was about to call her for appt. Sian liao,:(

haonan25
20-10-2009, 03:21 PM

wtf... when i was about to book her next week.... :( haiz...

dc7176
20-10-2009, 05:07 PM
wah lan... tinkin of shuangfei w BB for tongue fighting... now c this bad news!! sigh... :(

killerweapon
20-10-2009, 05:11 PM
hey broz,

quite a pretty good lads out there...

can ctc her xtacts?

thanks

dc7176
20-10-2009, 05:13 PM
hey broz,

quite a pretty good lads out there...

can ctc her xtacts?

thanks

nnkc... wtf... u juz dun read thread, anyhow post huh??? :mad:

hunterhi
20-10-2009, 06:12 PM

so sorry to hear that Bro... :(

mic321
20-10-2009, 08:49 PM
What a waste....got her number last week, still have not try yet....:mad::(

Hope she is ok!!! All the best to her !!!

avfan
21-10-2009, 01:23 AM

Indeed a shocking news....

loner7272
21-10-2009, 03:00 AM
Still yet to noe how she's got sabo...but i think is time for her to change and live with a new lifestyle...sop sop... :(
Lets wish her all de best for her future undertaking... :o
Tis thread will be closed...unless there's miracle...stop PM me for her ctc...sop sop... :(
Thanks again for all Xuan Xuan supporters...deeply appreciated...:o

haonan25
21-10-2009, 04:12 AM
wah lan... tinkin of shuangfei w BB for tongue fighting... now c this bad news!! sigh... :(

Still yet to noe how she's got sabo...but i think is time for her to change and live with a new lifestyle...sop sop... :(
Lets wish her all de best for her future undertaking... :o
Tis thread will be closed...unless there's miracle...stop PM me for her ctc...sop sop...
Thanks again for all Xuan Xuan supporters...deeply appreciated...
bro, now is kind of weird now, we were at TCSS gathering earlier on, bro takumi_racer called XX, XX said none of such things happen at all... Hmm....

loner7272
21-10-2009, 05:05 AM
bro, now is kind of weird now, we were at TCSS gathering earlier on, bro takumi_racer called XX, XX said none of such things happen at all... Hmm....
Huh...??? Si Mi Dai Ji...??? She really sms me leh...say going back mainland thanks for helping her all tis days...ask her wat happen...she say got caught
...ask her where's she...she say at cow car water...call her & find out...than she say not convenient to talk...will sms me once she's back mainland...
wah piang...sipey luan leh...si takumi drink kopi oso drunk meh...call sala person izzit...oso impossible leh...takumi is once her 长客 leh...maybe she
don wanna let him noe or wat...knn sipey blur liaoz...juz call her but her off liaoz... :confused:

haonan25
21-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Huh...??? Si Mi Dai Ji...??? She really sms me leh...say going back mainland thanks for helping her all tis days...ask her wat happen...she say got caught
...ask her where's she...she say at cow car water...call her & find out...than she say not convenient to talk...will sms me once she's back mainland...
wah piang...sipey luan leh...si takumi drink kopi oso drunk meh...call sala person izzit...oso impossible leh...takumi is once her 长客 leh...maybe she
don wanna let him noe or wat...knn sipey blur liaoz...juz call her but her off liaoz... :confused:

i also confused lor, i know takumi her long term cust... aiya sibeh luan...

Takumi_racer
22-10-2009, 12:31 AM

during the TCSS, they told me abt what happened to xuan xuan, as she's one of my favourite FL when she's still around last time.. out of concern i called her up and ask her what happened (Turn on loud speaker to let fellow bros listen), she told me nothing happened to her, she didn't get caught at all, confirm with her a few times before i end the phone conversation with her..

i recognize her voice, quite teh one.. so i'm very sure the person that i spoke to is definitely her.. I ask her whether did she still remember me, she can describe me quite well.. However, she sound quite reserved when she speak to me this time round, it is not like that last time, hope AV is not listening to my conversation with her..

i also confused lor, i know takumi her long term cust... aiya sibeh luan...

maybe is like what bro loner had said.. perhaps she don't want to let me know what happened, though i find her very often when she is still around last time, she might just treat me as one of her customer so not comfortable to tell me.. anyway, if she really got caught, i feel quite sad abt it coz she's a nice person and a gem that shouldn't be miss.. thanks bro loner for bringing such a wonderful gem to us, really appreciate it.. Last of all, hope everything is alright for her :)

loner7272
22-10-2009, 01:26 AM
maybe is like what bro loner had said.. perhaps she don't want to let me know what happened, though i find her very often when she is still around last time, she might just treat me as one of her customer so not comfortable to tell me.. anyway, if she really got caught, i feel quite sad abt it coz she's a nice person and a gem that shouldn't be miss.. thanks bro loner for bringing such a wonderful gem to us, really appreciate it.. Last of all, hope everything is alright for her :)

Call her tis afternoon to check out...cfm!...& she's going home in 2 days time...i wouldn't wanna say more for her incident...1 word to describe "sway" bad luck... :(

Takumi_racer
22-10-2009, 01:46 AM
Call her tis afternoon to check out...cfm!...& she's going home in 2 days time...i wouldn't wanna say more for her incident...1 word to describe "sway" bad luck... :(

So sad, i don't even have the chance to RTF, miss her so much.. Would she come back again btw?

loner7272
22-10-2009, 01:51 AM
So sad, i don't even have the chance to RTF, miss her so much.. Would she come back again btw?
No...tats wat she say & she'll lead a normal life in mainland...good for her & i wish her all de very best.

Takumi_racer
22-10-2009, 02:05 AM
No...tats wat she say & she'll lead a normal life in mainland...good for her & i wish her all de very best.

i also wish her the very best when she went back to mainland to lead her normal life.. hope she be able to find happiness and joy :)

loner7272
22-10-2009, 02:09 AM
i also wish her the very best when she went back to mainland to lead her normal life.. hope she be able to find happiness and joy :)
Ya...Sop Sop Sop...!!! :(

haonan25
22-10-2009, 04:38 AM
Wish her good luck in future back in China... :D

loner7272
22-10-2009, 04:44 AM
Wish her good luck in future back in China... :D
Will send ur regards to her... :o

NTHK
22-10-2009, 11:33 AM
wah lan eh, i today free then i wanna go find her, then i come forum see see look look first, then i see the above posting by bro loner. i jitao is sian 1/2 liao. now need to find other ppl. =( should fast hand fast leg, but bo eng. sad sad sad

justin8590
24-10-2009, 11:11 PM
hi Bro,

not bad ... can i have the number? or if u can Pm?

Thank you!