PDA

View Full Version : what a feeling

Ken80
16-10-2009, 04:23 AM
Hehe , just come back from a live exhausting and exciting trip. I was walking along this Tiananmen just now.

Then i saw this Sammy Cheng lookalike prc walking alone wearing a short skirt. Maybe,feeling horny decided to approached her and start talking. then i pop the question surprise that she never go out with cilents only work inside. So good gal i think. then keeping asking her and finally she say can chit chat with you all he way until i reach home at cxxx sxxx road. i counter purposed can let me smell your ass and see your panties,? she ask how much can i give left with only 39 bucks tell her this is all i have next time will find her again. she say can onyl 1 minute ah i say ok loh( must say ok first later then say)
maybe she like me too on so i hug her waist and sayang her ass as we walk. Bros, that time is already 12 plus midnight and the road is damn dark and no people. Hence, i unzip my pants and take out my 2ic and hold her hand to stroke me as we walk (no resistence:D) (this is not part of the agreement). She even cheekily ask me later you sure ask me to masterbate for you( of course loh)hehe.along the way ask about favourite position and whether she do for cilent bbbj all this
anyway, finally reach her place and find one open space next to her building. is those open carpark whereby if in morning sure got people walk past BUT is 12 mid night liao (12.20 to be exact). start my action
ask her to face the wall and squat behind her ass and start kissing it. OMG , the feeling is damn shoik as is really open where by cars that drove by if the driver drive so slow wlll surely see us(who cares). few time lift up her skirt but she don like it but still see her light blue lacy panties :p
once in a while try to put my finger inside her panties and pluck inside her anus.she quickly move her ass as senstive.damn nice smell.
This carries on for about 10 min (haha just now tell me only can 1 min but now-think she like it too)
cannot already, quickly unzip my pants again and ask her to hj me, never say no also-hehe, damn shoik when she hj me as i stroke her ass with my left hand and right hand touch her breast ( now as i type also steam liao)
fianlly, the volcano erupt and she never stop there even when my vomit is finish still stroking me and ask whether finished vomitting .
If only god create man to have the same organism as woman then can straight away round 2, but seieng is late and she wants to go back hence ask for her number and say will find her in future for same thing-miss her ass

Bros not so sure whether can i give her number as first she mentioned that her sister at tiananmen all charges $300 for sT (omg so x), then she also like not really into fl but surprising she never ask much for me when i propose something like this and also never say hj in first place( maybe got fate with her)hehe

just want o share this experience that may never happen again

Kinga
16-10-2009, 09:05 AM
nice xp for 39 bucks! :p

Storm Shadow
16-10-2009, 10:10 AM
mana wu ko leng! :eek:

Ken80
16-10-2009, 01:33 PM
hehe tonight fetching her go home this one cannot ask for fl too X must try to tackle her :p see can up her foc

puritylee
16-10-2009, 01:39 PM
The road is Chin Swee Road ? :D

Ken80
16-10-2009, 01:41 PM
hehe ya loh you know which road rite from tiananmen to there only got one road :D hehe song song all the way, anyway, that time got many hostess off work so many chio bu