PDA

View Full Version : Sex toys allowed at HC?

funseekers
14-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Today i bought a sex toy (vibrating dick) from a shop at lucky plaza, then proceed straight to Lavender HC and had booked Vivian earlier on..go straight into the room, bath and then laid down to wait..

SOP massage portion skipped..golden Q poped, opted for full.she striped to last and we started to frenched and i started to finger her watering hole..getting wet with soft moaning voices, then i bring out the vibrating dick, turn on and insert into her watering hole, OMG..she suddenly screamed..She said i am not allowed to use such thing at HC? is it true? Anyhow..jumped to last portion, being a regular to her, she allowed me to continue (i think she also damm enjoyed) and i can see her nipples erected, fluid flowing, louder moaning + bitting her lips vigorusly..from her expressions..i know she cannot take it anymore, started to pump her missionary, spoon, cowgirl and finished her in doggy (with CD removed to unload on her butt)..

By the way, is it true sex toys not allowed in HC ? Any samsters here got similiar experience, please share here..:confused:

funseekers
16-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Today i bought a sex toy (vibrating dick) from a shop at lucky plaza, then proceed straight to Lavender HC and had booked Vivian earlier on..go straight into the room, bath and then laid down to wait..

SOP massage portion skipped..golden Q poped, opted for full.she striped to last and we started to frenched and i started to finger her watering hole..getting wet with soft moaning voices, then i bring out the vibrating dick, turn on and insert into her watering hole, OMG..she suddenly screamed..She said i am not allowed to use such thing at HC? is it true? Anyhow..jumped to last portion, being a regular to her, she allowed me to continue (i think she also damm enjoyed) and i can see her nipples erected, fluid flowing, louder moaning + bitting her lips vigorusly..from her expressions..i know she cannot take it anymore, started to pump her missionary, spoon, cowgirl and finished her in doggy (with CD removed to unload on her butt)..

By the way, is it true sex toys not allowed in HC ? Any samsters here got similiar experience, please share here..

fsk1979
16-10-2009, 06:20 AM
never try before but i guess its hygiene related. put a condom over ur dildo and its protected PLAY!

sammyboyfor
16-10-2009, 06:29 AM
By the way, is it true sex toys not allowed in HC ? Any samsters here got similiar experience, please share here..

Not only are sex toys not allowed in HCs, SEX is not allowed either. :rolleyes:

Health centres are for massage not fornication!:eek:

Avenger88
16-10-2009, 08:23 AM
I think it depends on individual gal.... if she is comfortable with you, anything goes!!!!

BassTop
16-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Wa!!!:eek: bro u very dareing, Bring sex toy and play Japaness SM in HC....Upzzz for u

Shakyywayy
16-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Depending on the individual girls. Always ASK permission first before using it. U insert in without telling her?

Always use a CD over your toys. Nobody will like it when they don't know whether it is clean or dirty. Or worst still, u may have used it on another girl just before hers. Imagine if she uses her toy to poke your ass w/o CD... wondering how many asses she had used on:D

HappyTime
16-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Wah... how did you come out with this great idea :D

Vibrator
16-10-2009, 04:43 PM
... being a regular to her, she allowed me to continue ...
How often you have been a regular ? I also hope I can use vibrator on her !

dradonsnake77
16-10-2009, 07:54 PM
er..... ever used it b4 but not in HC, in TN!!! e pdmm was so surprise wen I took it out to show her n er..... so pei sei... we try on it on each other... er... so to speak we try it on ourselves la!!! she went crazy aft she cum well i was in a shock wen it was inserted in2 mine!!! I m not kidding or bluffing my way here but I no gay alrite!!! it jus another way of having fun sex wif sum1 I lik!!! too bad she has gone back 4good cos her kid cant adopt 2our educational systems!!! signzzz!!!:p

Koei
16-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Never brought a sex toy to HC before so don't really know.

But I know for most HC girls, they don't quite like fingering cos of hygiene issue so I guess they won't allow sex toys too.

Just my 2cents worth.

ang076
16-10-2009, 10:01 PM
To tell you, as long as you are regular and the gal felt comfortable with you, you can do whenever you want as long as it is within limit.

I am thinking of telling the gal to remove her panties and inserting min-vibrator before she go out to take cd in exchange for more tip.

My regular gal shaking her head, 'plead' ''noooooo! dont take off my pantiesss'' when I hug her from behind and proceed to lift up her skirt and attempt to pull down her panties..

funseekers
16-10-2009, 10:02 PM
i do agreed with some bros here, as the gals may not know sex toy is clean or not? BUT anyhow, one of the bros is correct, should put one CD over.!

BT8888
16-10-2009, 10:45 PM

By the way, is it true sex toys not allowed in HC ? Any samsters here got similiar experience, please share here..:confused:

I brought these sex dices from the shop that you bought your vibrating dick to HC and have fun with the WLs.

Link to the post to view the photos of these dices:-

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/139666-agents-naked-traders-28.html#post4174327

Once, a WL told me to bring a bottle of wine and cherries and BBBJ for me.

Or, you can play these:-

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/150303-any-recommendation-sex-toy.html#post4194013

To tell you, as long as you are regular and the gal felt comfortable with you, you can do whenever you want as long as it is within limit.

Bro

I agreed with you. :)

bangbangben
16-10-2009, 10:50 PM
i tot HC normally got locker to keep all ur stuff...

But even if you decided to bring the equipment to the room... won't it be weird to hold a vibrator (artificial dick) walking around the facility?
won't it be worst if you intend to soak in the pool or have a sauna prior to the massage...

i can imagine upon entering the sauna, most of the other patrons would exit it...

Koei
16-10-2009, 11:56 PM

True. But you have to be regular first and whether the girl like it also another issue. I have a few regular bonks who are fine with toys but I did not try.

Maybe will someday:D

Mark Lee
17-10-2009, 02:51 AM

You want to tell stories, better tell elsewhere. First you bring vibrator, then you bring honey syrup ...

Honey syrup (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/34897-eminent-health-centre-44.html)

This forum is for genuine reports to assist all bros, please respect it.

snakehead
17-10-2009, 03:06 AM
The gal was rite.
If kenna anti-vice spotcheck you'll get the gal & HC into trouble.
And if kenna found out by the HC management....... you'll kenna wallop too :mad:

funseekers
17-10-2009, 11:13 PM
You want to tell stories, better tell elsewhere. First you bring vibrator, then you bring honey syrup ...

Honey syrup (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/34897-eminent-health-centre-44.html)

This forum is for genuine reports to assist all bros, please respect it.
one man's meat is another man posion! you may not believe BUT not the rest of bros here..