PDA

View Full Version : i am hooked!Now i stopped...

cheowyonglee
14-10-2009, 12:07 AM
i am a guy 35 years old.i spend all my salary on prositute every month before.
Now i am damn poor and quit.i regret spending so much on prositute and in the end get nothing but memory of having good sex.You guys think isit worth it?Anyone here also do that by spending alot of money on prositutes?
Can share your experiences of how much you guys spend per month on prositutes?thanks brothers!!!

pokehard
14-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Agreed bro that it's digging deep into e pockets. But I think some bro here quite rich also, can afford to spend. E problem is when u have no money but e urge is there, And u can't control. it becomes an addiction just like gambling. Just my personal opinion

BSYEO
14-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Spending money if you budget properly on this sort of thing is worth it.This is better than gambling which is really not worth it. This is just my personal view. I am married and also while oversea , I had booked girls staying with him for months and then changed girls. Once you see and sleep with the same girl daily, sex is not that enjoyable unlike you pay money to the other party and she has to perform to sexually made you enjoyable. Most normal relationships , sex is what most man crave for but of cause not every man is like that , while for woman , they prefers people talking and listening to them , shopping and the time spent with them keeping them company . they will enjoy sex if they are in the mood . After 30 years of this kind of sexual relationships, it is worth to spend money to enjoy if you can afford it .When a person dies , eveything is gone. If you gamble then your heart pain if you lose but this , you are enjoying it - we are after human and sex is part of our physical needs. But spend and budget wisely, no regrets - you pay the other party works.

SH149
14-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Agreed!
Sex is part of our life but you have to judge wisely
Not only the money but also the risk u r facing like Aids etc etc etc
But yesterday newspaper stated that GL now become a bit lively again as some PRC started to come up for business again but of cos with OKT looking for AV

BSYEO
14-10-2009, 10:21 AM
So , this obvious - always use protection , universal rule. If you are young , you stand to lose , if you old in the 50s and above , death is less a worry - again this is personal opinion. So , spend your monry wisely , PCC if you are over budget and do it within your budget. In life everthing is worth doing if you are enjoying it but only you yourself knows best!

thaivisitor
14-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Now i am damn poor and quit.i regret spending so much on prositute and in the end get nothing but memory of having good sex.You guys think isit worth it?Anyone here also do that by spending alot of money on prositutes?
Can share your experiences of how much you guys spend per month on prositutes?thanks brothers!!!

Well since you have quit and can't do much, why not re-live your memories by posting your experiences in the Adult Section? Share with fellow bros there.

Tee Vee

Decent Looking
14-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Spending money if you budget properly on this sort of thing is worth it.This is better than gambling which is really not worth it. This is just my personal view. I am married and also while oversea , I had booked girls staying with him for months and then changed girls. Once you see and sleep with the same girl daily, sex is not that enjoyable unlike you pay money to the other party and she has to perform to sexually made you enjoyable. Most normal relationships , sex is what most man crave for but of cause not every man is like that , while for woman , they prefers people talking and listening to them , shopping and the time spent with them keeping them company . they will enjoy sex if they are in the mood . After 30 years of this kind of sexual relationships, it is worth to spend money to enjoy if you can afford it .When a person dies , eveything is gone. If you gamble then your heart pain if you lose but this , you are enjoying it - we are after human and sex is part of our physical needs. But spend and budget wisely, no regrets - you pay the other party works.

My friend, I also find bonking with paid $$$ is very addictive. But not as bad as you. Now I am trying to cut and quit. Some things you should do.

1. Every month, put $X of your pay into the bank. If you want total restriction, give it to your parents or wife, tell them not to let you withdraw the money.

2. Find something else more meaningful to pass your time. SOme good hobbies that take lots of time e.g. fishing, gardening, reading.

3. Spend less time on this website... not easy, but I keep telling myself to try.

4. You got wife right??? Spend more intimate time with her. But I also have same problem... my wife not so keen.

5. Go to church, buddha temple, mosque or any other religion.

Best wishes ...

cqueen
14-10-2009, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=
5. Go to church, buddha temple, mosque or any other religion.

Best wishes ...[/QUOTE]

So go to these holy institutions to pray hard that God make your cock less horny n hungry for wet pussy ha? kekeke...

The_Unrepentant
14-10-2009, 04:42 PM
u are not only pennyless u also going to be pointless for posting an off topic thread.:eek: SAM! SAM!:D

hochio
14-10-2009, 06:13 PM
I think best is don't regret lah, not like your doing something bad or what, say easy I know but really, you had your good moments right!

Anyway, I don't go often lah, just accompany my friends, if got good one then eat if not just jalan jalan and enjoy the good food there. But I got one friend, we bring him one time, nowadays he solo liao, I think he go at least once every sat by himself!

thaivisitor
14-10-2009, 07:14 PM
u are not only pennyless u also going to be pointless for posting an off topic thread.:eek: SAM! SAM!:D

You start the ball rolling lor..LOL

Cheers
Tee Vee

Mankok
15-10-2009, 04:28 AM
Hi bros,
I am 40 years old, not married (divorced for almost 10 years), still in good shape cause I live a healthy live. Each month I spent allmost $2000 for sexual encounters with girls.
Is it worth it? Let me tell you: IT IS VERY VERY WORTH IT!
Sex is very important and if you financially can afford it you must make love with as many gals as you can. So the day you leave this planet you are able to say that this world was beautiful.
And I hope the China mei meis will return soon.

walao
19-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Hi bros,
I am 40 years old, not married (divorced for almost 10 years), still in good shape cause I live a healthy live. Each month I spent allmost $2000 for sexual encounters with girls.
Is it worth it? Let me tell you: IT IS VERY VERY WORTH IT!
Sex is very important and if you financially can afford it you must make love with as many gals as you can. So the day you leave this planet you are able to say that this world was beautiful.
And I hope the China mei meis will return soon.

Lealest Ah Hia,

Hey ah hia....I spent S$1000 in Singapore, 20,000 baht in Thailand (1 week confirm trip there), approx RMB2000 in Chengdu and Shanghai (confirm trip 5 days in CHina)....yet happily married moreover...worth it? I am 176cm, but 68kg...very healthy, i enjoy playing ping pong and swimming....etc.etc....once in a while, i crave for chocolate and ice cream....sometimes lick cheebyes for fun...I AM VERY 'LOADED'!

you chincery,
Walao

CelestialBeing
20-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Spending money on this sort of thing is not wrong, technically u're paying for a service. Not knowing your limits and spending ALL your money on commercial sex is not wrong either, but you need to exercise more self control.

Frankiestine
20-10-2009, 04:21 PM
What is there to regret about? You paid them money for a service and admitted that you got good sex out of it...

groo
20-10-2009, 04:51 PM
...spend all my salary on prositute every month before...poor and quit.i regret spending so much on prositute and in the end get nothing but memory of having good sex...What is there to regret? When you take that 1st step to the WL, your mind was only thinking of lustful sextisfaction and you got it. Now you realise your way of going about it is wrong as you ended up broke due to no control over your urge and finances.

You can either exercise more control and get more bang for your bucks :D or as what you've done now, QUIT! So what's there to regret? The day you quit is the 1st day of the rest of your life. Make the best of it and live life to the fullest without regrets... :p

Cheers! :)

joeytham
21-10-2009, 01:41 PM

How about making more money? If your income is 5 figure than I dont think it will be an issue right?

Devilton
21-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Men need to eat. Do you regret spend money to buy food?

You need to fck, so why regret? Who knows you die tomorrow, then you regret you got so much money not spend.

sexxxx
21-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Why regret???????

For me, i just put aside 10% of my salary to bonk every month. :)

On bonus month, can have extra bonk. :rolleyes:

HitManHeart WL
22-10-2009, 05:43 AM
Personally at this point, i dun suggest anyone to spend heavily on commercial sex which is just an illusion with a short period which we paid WL to do.:cool: Come to think about it, why throwing away so much of your hard-earned money to someone who does nothing but just thinking of how to sell their body for more $$ and in addition, may even be plotting to take ur advantage or even con your $$ in large sum as she knew u r hooked. :eek: Make your "cheong" decisions wisely and if possible find other more meaningful activities like helping those naturally handicaps.:)........Cheers!

hymoh
22-10-2009, 11:51 AM
i regret spending so much on prositute and in the end get nothing but memory of having good sex.You guys think isit worth it?

If you spent money on prostitute and enjoy the session, then the money spent is worth it. If you do not select the target properly, end up unsatisfied, deseased, etc then it is not worth it. :D

cheers

The_Unrepentant
22-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Make your "cheong" decisions wisely and if possible find other more meaningful activities like helping those naturally handicaps.:)........Cheers!

similanjiao!:eek:

BlueWing
23-10-2009, 07:31 AM
why throwing away so much of your hard-earned money to someone who does nothing but just thinking of how to sell their body for more $$ and in addition, may even be plotting to take ur advantage or even con your $$ in large sum as she knew u r hooked. :eek: Make your "cheong" decisions wisely and if possible find other more meaningful activities like helping those naturally handicaps.:)........Cheers!

Who's fault that you kana KC trap ? Just like a rapist blames his victims for wearing less or looking too slutty.
Your story on BMW is encouraging more curious cheongsters to Q for her.

HitManHeart WL
23-10-2009, 08:26 AM
No offense..Feel free to join the Q & bonk her in anyways & times u want with some pre-cautions after reading my encounters. :)
BMW KC trap on me was something which i expected while managed to play along just to discover more skeletons in her closet which i'll be sharing later. :cool:

max_priest
23-10-2009, 01:56 PM
No offense..Feel free to join the Q & bonk her in anyways & times u want with some pre-cautions after reading my encounters.
BMW KC trap on me was something which i expected while managed to play along just to discover more skeletons in her closet which i'll be sharing later.

Bro, this is a matter about the consensus of two grown-up adults (unless you tell me you think like a minor at your age) and no point crying over spilled milk. In other words, no one point a gun at you to get trap in her "hidden ulterior motive" (assuming there was one). However painful was your experience, take it as an invaluable lesson and it is time to move on. Hopefully you would be less gullible and more pragmatic in the near future.

Don't waste time trying to disparage BMW as a person in this public forum as her business for sure will not be significantly impacted considering that she has a long list of die-hard supporters. This is because unlike yourself, majority of her clients are only interested to sextisfy their lust out of her and certainly not trying to establish an intimate relationship with her out of the session. Therefore, who cares whether she actually was trying to suck your hard-earned $$$?? :D

Cheers,
MaXx

HitManHeart WL
23-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Bro, this is a matter about the consensus of two grown-up adults (unless you tell me you think like a minor at your age) and no point crying over spilled milk. In other words, no one point a gun at you to get trap in her "hidden ulterior motive" (assuming there was one). However painful was your experience, take it as an invaluable lesson and it is time to move on. Hopefully you would be less gullible and more pragmatic in the near future.

Don't waste time trying to disparage BMW as a person in this public forum as her business for sure will not be significantly impacted considering that she has a long list of die-hard supporters. This is because unlike yourself, majority of her clients are only interested to sextisfy their lust out of her and certainly not trying to establish an intimate relationship with her out of the session. Therefore, who cares whether she actually was trying to suck your hard-earned $$$?? :D

Cheers,
MaXx

Again no offense bro on my expression. "Crying over spilled milk" or disparage BMW in person is not my intention of sharing such detailed facts of what BMW has setted up her so-called KC trap, which didn't really trap me while i was like anyone of you also bonked her heavily while playing along. Whether BMW business to be bonked by countless cheongsters are getting better or lousy is none of my concern while most samsters kept saying they'll continue to bonk her for sextisfaction despite bah bah bah....:cool: My objective is to share my BMW so called KC trap experience and hope cheongsters will beware of her actions or any WL intentions going forward if events happen to be similar. :D May The Strength Be With Me....Thanks :cool:

wtc321
23-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Hi bro HitManHeart,

I think many views from some of the respectable bros have already been given. I am sure all bros plus yourself can think about them and reflect on the issues. Meantime, can you continue with your other part of the stories. Faster leh........

cheers

max_priest
24-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Again no offense bro on my expression. "Crying over spilled milk" or disparage BMW in person is not my intention of sharing such detailed facts of what BMW has setted up her so-called KC trap, which didn't really trap me while i was like anyone of you also bonked her heavily while playing along. ...............is none of my concern while most samsters kept saying they'll continue to bonk her for sextisfaction despite bah bah bah.............. My objective is to share my BMW so called KC trap..............

If you have no intention to tarnish BMW's image, why in the first place you indicated her name here so specifically? To make it more real, more interesting?? Am I right that your hidden agenda here is that u have an axe to grind against her?? :rolleyes: If you have good intention to warn other forumers and no ill intention to seek vengeance against BMW, you would have use a fictitious name (with perhaps ONLY some subtle hints referring to BMW). Does that make sense to you?! :rolleyes:

Am not sure what other forumers think. I felt your intense vengeance spirit against BMW based on your written expression to date. Therefore, if you are not trapped in this illicit affair/KC, why did you spent so much time & effort to post so many long-winded and vivid scenarios between BMW and yourself in this forum? Moreover, your nick - Hitmanheart WL suggests something. You must be "hit in the heart" by her, rite?":D

fiercekid84
24-10-2009, 08:17 PM
i normally try to mast to tame the urge. so i only go once in a while

HitManHeart WL
24-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Prefer to express straight to the point and be specific with minimum guessing who and what she did. In addition, credibility has to be established by facts so as to eliminate doubts on BMW action to set KC trap. You may adopt a different approach like using fictitious name and I respect your style. :D

As you are not the first bro/okt/WL/clone/BMW die hard fan, in this forum who said vengeance is felt and cannot accept this kind of WL KC plot disclosure while my conscience is clear as I have openly expressed that how her sex business will be is not my concern. I strongly oppose her risky sexual offers to con/KC for additional money, built client base and benefit at the expense of someone else which is the reason why im sharing in detailed what happened for all to take precautions if she deploy her KC plot for $$ again rather than working legally hard in future to achieve the $$ target.
Knowing that it may not be easy to accepted on what she did here in this forum, dun have control over what others may think, say or act but i have a strong believe on exposing BMW ways to benefit at the expense of others.:cool:
If "hit in the heart" by her, then my nick should be HitManHeart BMW….actually it applies to all WL also lah….:D
If you have no intention to tarnish BMW's image, why in the first place you indicated her name here so specifically? To make it more real, more interesting?? Am I right that your hidden agenda here is that u have an axe to grind against her?? :rolleyes: If you have good intention to warn other forumers and no ill intention to seek vengeance against BMW, you would have use a fictitious name (with perhaps ONLY some subtle hints referring to BMW). Does that make sense to you?!

Am not sure what other forumers think. I felt your intense vengeance spirit against BMW based on your written expression to date. Therefore, if you are not trapped in this illicit affair/KC, why did you spent so much time & effort to post so many long-winded and vivid scenarios between BMW and yourself in this forum? Moreover, your nick - Hitmanheart WL suggests something. You must be "hit in the heart" by her, rite?"

zaoren
24-10-2009, 10:25 PM
no point to argue...what ever motive or objective! as long as you go for it that's mean you're trying your luck. Just like gamble, make it or break it.

Why regret? we're all adult and responsible to your own decision/actions!

Cheers...life still need to move on.

Rgds, Zaoren

sentsggirls
25-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Everyone has that amount of money,
is how one use that money wisely :)

peanut123
25-10-2009, 03:21 PM
If you are spending all your salary on hookers, then you are either paying really big bucks for each fxxk, or, your salary isn't very high to begin with.

Simple, just go less often, and go for Cat50 or Cat100. If you just go 2x a week, you only spend 400-800 a month. That can't be all your salary right ?

Secondly, if you wanna fxxk, might as well do it before you hit 40. Once you are 40 and above, your stamina and libido decreases, and although you might still be horny, each banging session is alot more tiring. And chances of having 2 shots per session is much lower because your dick just can't take it. So, bang while you can.

PS : Having memories of good sex is great. Would you rather of memories of PCC instead ?

fastshoot
25-10-2009, 05:35 PM
i think spending around 10% of your income on prostitute should be ok. But dont get hooked by them. I was hooked by a PRC WL in KL. We knew each other for 1 yr. I only found out recently beside me, she has alot of "water fish" around her just like me. She conned my money to give to her OKT boy friend in China. So just dont simply believe the PRC WL.

groo
26-10-2009, 10:34 PM
... if you wanna fxxk, might as well do it before you hit 40. Once you are 40 and above, your stamina and libido decreases, and although you might still be horny, each banging session is alot more tiring. And chances of having 2 shots per session is much lower because your dick just can't take it. So, bang while you can...PS : Having memories of good sex is great. Would you rather of memories of PCC instead ?Not really... If you exercise regularly, have a balanced diet and maintain your body well, you actually get better with age and can control your lovemaking session better, making for even better sex... :p;)

As for memories of having great sex - THAT I AGREE HOLE-HEARTEDLY!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Cheers!

Mojo-Jojo-2007
27-10-2009, 06:47 AM
Another hypocritical statement spewing from you. Alan, you have spent "god knows" how much money on your "old favourite"? I actually shudder to think. I think some people in this forum can see that you go everyday, and each time is 2-3 sessions. If not for the fact that your poor little heart got broken, on the public streets of Geylang no less, I think you will still be pouring shitloads of money into this fantasy relationship.

So now, you are on your high horse and dispensing advice....and exposing these WLs..... Yeah.....whatever that gets you off.

Personally at this point, i dun suggest anyone to spend heavily on commercial sex which is just an illusion with a short period which we paid WL to do.:cool: Come to think about it, why throwing away so much of your hard-earned money to someone who does nothing but just thinking of how to sell their body for more $$ and in addition, may even be plotting to take ur advantage or even con your $$ in large sum as she knew u r hooked. :eek: Make your "cheong" decisions wisely and if possible find other more meaningful activities like helping those naturally handicaps.:)........Cheers!

sexxxx
27-10-2009, 03:51 PM
i think spending around 10% of your income on prostitute should be ok. But dont get hooked by them. I was hooked by a PRC WL in KL. We knew each other for 1 yr. I only found out recently beside me, she has alot of "water fish" around her just like me. She conned my money to give to her OKT boy friend in China. So just dont simply believe the PRC WL.

Ya...Most of us is train by SAF

serve and forget.

In GL, we fxxk and forget.....so many WL to choose from.....that why i seldom rtf.

max_priest
27-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Another hypocritical statement spewing from you. .............. If not for the fact that your poor little heart got broken, on the public streets of Geylang no less, I think you will still be pouring shitloads of money into this fantasy relationship.

So now, you are on your high horse and dispensing advice....and exposing these WLs..... Yeah.....whatever that gets you off.

Bro, obviously this fellow is not only suffering from heartache but also feeling the pinch in his bank account after so much effort and inve$tment, ended up getting nothing ultimately. :D

HitManHeart WL
27-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Bro, obviously this fellow is not only suffering from heartache but also feeling the pinch in his bank account after so much effort and inve$tment, ended up getting nothing ultimately. :D

No offense as both of u calling each other bros, maybe that is a she lah...BMW/ Ms Chin lah! Bawhahahaha.....she is also reading and writing here lah...so easy to be deceived. My bank a/c still steady and what investment to mentioned? You really think investment on prostitute works...kidding yourself lah...maybe im drank now!:D

max_priest
28-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Hitmanheart _WL a.k.a. Alan,

People who love to talk big are small fry who in fact behaves like you. :rolleyes: High rollers or well-heeled individuals will take this magnanimously like a pinch of salt and also they do not like to wash their dirty linen in the public for fear of being exposed unnecessarily ... :D

fedomme
28-10-2009, 10:44 PM

Agree, for us just fuck and forget, for them get $$ and get more $$, That is why RTF is not my policy, and never believe KC in commercial sex land :D:D

Mojo-Jojo-2007
29-10-2009, 12:23 AM
I think you should seriously consider investing in some English lessons. Not only is your composition very poor, your comprehension is even poorer......Max Priest is not talking about his belief in investing in WLs, he is pointing out that you have "invested" so much into this WL.

Come to think of it, your grasp of the English language may be the least of your problems...... you should instead seriously consider investing on some extensive time with a psychiatrist at the Institute of Mental Health. If you need help in finding one, please post here and I am sure someone can recommend.

No offense as both of u calling each other bros, maybe that is a she lah...BMW/ Ms Chin lah! Bawhahahaha.....she is also reading and writing here lah...so easy to be deceived. My bank a/c still steady and what investment to mentioned? You really think investment on prostitute works...kidding yourself lah...maybe im drank now!:D

placebo143
29-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Bro mojo,

Absolutely agreed, really very poor command of english, can't even get the basics right such as " Knowing that it may not be easy to accepted on what she did here in this forum ", to accepted ??? what on earth is this type of english and how he construct his sentence really makes one wonder what kind of education he went through, perhaps an insult to our education system.
Another example, "Part & puzzle of the playing along with fox game", part & puzzle, believed that the correct phrase should be part & parcel. Stop embarrassing yourself (Hitman heart WL ) with this type of substandard english posting. But most important of all, you have gone bonkers heading towards the point of no return over a geylang WL, at the end of day, do you think it's worth it??

New to the acti
30-10-2009, 05:05 AM
TS, I somewhat agree with you....i used to go GL once every few days..but then i realised my vitamin M was shooting down faster than a bullet...so i stayed at home picked up sports , got the urge PCC..that's the best way you can relieve and save $$..i've not been active in the scene for about 2 mnths now, can't help to fantasize on these kinda things..the occasional 1 or 2 bonks a month is still ok if it's within your budget and expenses so happy bonking and happy saving vitamin M =)

groo
30-10-2009, 10:24 AM
...should seriously consider investing in some English lessons...you have "invested" so much into this WL...grasp of the English language may be the least of your problems...seriously consider investing on some extensive time with a psychiatrist at the Institute of Mental Health. If you need help in finding one, please post here and I am sure someone can recommend.Bwahahahahaha:Dhahahahaha:Dhahahahahahah aha!!! :D

olympia2soon
30-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Hitman..shut the fuck up. U stinking asshole. Bros out there..I think there is no need to argue with this pathetic asshole anymore. He can forget abt fucking in GL anymore..bastard u will have a taste of your medicine pretty soon.

code234
31-10-2009, 01:20 AM

hi Bro!

this is my virgin post... i felt very compelled to make this post after viewing this thread. i am sorry about your situation and i hope things will work out for you, at the same time i feel comforted knowing that someone has been through it and is sharing his experience.

I am a 22 undergrad and on the outside seem to have everything goin for him,but within i am struggling with lust( i have elevated amount of sex drive and i constantly on the prowl for more). To date i have bonk abt 27 times outside a relationship, i feel guilty yet i gain immense satisfaction from awesome sex. Of course of late, i feel the pinch of spending much money on this hedonistic trail, to date i have spent about $3000 on sex( i know is peanuts to all of you) but is quite significant for a student like me. (btw good sex in sg is pretty overpriced($100-200) dont u think as compared to korea or taiwan.)

i am telling myself to quit but kept finding myself back on this website. And to add to my misery, i found myself infatuated with a beautiful WL. i nvr ever RTF once during my 23 bonks but in a span of 2 weeks i found myself visiting her for the 4 consecutive time. i found sex so awesome because we connect not just physically ( i have problem fitting inside a 52 mm condom and she really enjoys the ride provided she is in the mood for it) but emotionally as well cause she remembers seemingly insignificant details abt me and goes the extra mile to please me. As a result i found myself thinking abt her too much and i m planning a trip to visit her again in the coming week. i feel like i am stuck in a pit because the more i get of her, the hungrier i become. hoping to tell her abt it(as she is like a friend to me) and bid her farewell(hope she going to invest her money well when she is back in china) and hopefully it will be my last time in GL(haha)

i know many of you will laugh but i am determine to be a useful person in the future and be able to contribute to the society instead of wasting my money, efforts and thoughts on lustful pursuits.

i am young man so i hope to hear all your views and learn from all you wise experience brothers out here.

cheers and have a great halloween weekend!

Frankiestine
31-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Sex is like taking drugs to me....getting me to quit is like asking me to go cold turkey...no can do...i need my daily fixed...:p

venussg
31-10-2009, 11:18 AM
I just love SEXxxx and love to ML

xtremsproz
31-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Have anyone think of what will happen to the money when we pass away? We are actually just a 守财奴, helping others to keep the money.

A question(There is not right or wrong answer to this question),

A buy a watch and give it to B. C ask B where she/he brought the watch. And B answer the watch is given by A.

So to C, who is the actual owner of the watch?

SirDennis
01-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Yeah, it can get very expensive. I've never had my bank account dropped down to zero because of TN's and FL's, but it puts a very heavy dent in it now and then when "the flesh is weak".

Helps to put it in perspective.

Say 1 hour massage + HJ = $90.

Other things you could do in a 1-2 hour period or for $90:

- see 9 movies at the cinema.

- take a taxi to work every day for a week.

- Go the a 5 star hotel for dinner.

- buy a new pair of designer jeans or shirt.

- buy 1.8 computer games.

- go to Borders and buy 4 books.

- top up phone cards for 4 Maids and get 4 times the action (see the maid thread elsewhere in SBF- those successful guys are legends!)

- watch porn and diy.

- save up 5 hours worth of sessions and fly to Thailand or China take the ferry to Batam and stretch your sex dollar further.

xtremsproz
01-11-2009, 09:35 PM
most of the FL are mothers or went through abortion many times although they are young believe me

Does that really brother you? But these that does not give brith before is definitely tighter. :D

sexlegend
01-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Sex is like taking drugs to me....getting me to quit is like asking me to go cold turkey...no can do...i need my daily fixed...

Kekeke ... I feel you man. I tried by making myself busy with other activities, eg taking up hobbies to take my mind off girls and sex.

First tried golfing but the girly caddies ... :eek:
Then switched to gym, again those girls in the gym outfit ... :rolleyes:
Lastly, went swimming and you guess it, the hot girls in bikini :mad:

Finally, no can do, revert back to my usual sexercise :o

uncle gg
01-11-2009, 10:09 PM
don't think sex can hold on credit, so do spend within your budget. borrowing monies to fund the addiction is bad;)

justwanadoit
01-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Tecnically, we are paying for a massage, the ,massage is done by a gal using her vagina muscle on the part of our body that need the release i.e the penis, sometime the gal will use her mouth to massage our penis. So we are jus going for a massage.

yeah , must budget, for a period i outta job, i either pcc or go GL and find really budget bonk, in fact posted my FR of $26 milf inc rm! hahaha...

yeah must live within ur budget, but sometimes i regret going to FL by okt cos photo nice but real person not nice, then euro very ex but chio but service kns. so go liao heart pain pain, prefer to just jalan down GL for good, budget bonk around $50 inc rm for milf prc. last time always do dat but after the raid difficult to find cheap and gd, if any at all prc street walkers.

yeah it's ;like drug since orgasm release chemicals in brain , like the drugs ppl take, in fact dopamine release duriong orgasm/sex they say is the same release during computer gaming, so both very addictive.

but say spend $ on drugs or smoking or sex? i think sex still healthier provided dun get outta control and become pervert

bestfucker
01-11-2009, 11:14 PM
but say spend $ on drugs or smoking or sex? i think sex still healthier provided dun get outta control and become pervert

I will definitely spend $ on Sex then good food (energy for life/Sex) then maybe beer / wine last smoking :D:D, drug is NO NO to me

Cheonging101
19-11-2009, 03:22 PM

Bro, how much you earn per month?

Let's say your average monthly is 3.5k, unless you play those KC games and LOST, you should be able to get 50 bonks from legal Thai WLs each month with $1k for savings, food, bills & transportation.

That's an average of 1.67 bonks per day! :eek:

I'm seriously wondering how you manage that. :rolleyes:

For me, YES! It was worth every penny! Even the sibei du-lan lousy sessions! :p

They are all experiences that some people will NEVER have.

People like PM Lee will NEVER have the chance to experience the negotiation for 2 CIM BBBJs along a crowded street at the price of $60 but I have.

People like MP Balakrishnan will NEVER have the chance to experience the thrill of walking along an alleyway flanked by scantily clad Thai hotties and have them playing Charades with you.

I'm slowing down now but, hell, those memories and experience still bring a big old smile on my face. :D

vdusty
21-11-2009, 02:38 PM
yeaterday went to geylang and it was a ghost town :(

Frankiestine
21-11-2009, 10:50 PM
yeaterday went to geylang and it was a ghost town :(

Because yesterday Ah Loong went to SBF not this SBF but the Singapore Buddhist Federation for open ceremony...so definitely they have to chase away all the chickens before he arrived if not he might just be tempted to kio kway himself...:p:p

vdusty
22-11-2009, 10:15 PM
i am just wondering when will it back to normal :D

anti-dell
23-11-2009, 09:36 AM
yesterday morning was there, all back to normal leh