PDA

View Full Version : Csy spa

Avenger88
12-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Passed by and had some time so decided to check it out. Went upstairs and was greeting by a fierce looking lady. Asked for the price and was led to a nice clean looking room.

Waited inside for the "gal" to appear, hoping for a pretty 1. Xiao Ling appeared and offered a drink to me. She was always chatting with me during the massage. After lying face down for 20 mins, decide to ask her if i could turn over so i can see her and start the autoroam. She say ok. Wow! very nice body and firm booby...

After much chatting, found out that she just started this trade, less than a week, Finally comes part 2, Pull up her top and exposed her melons, she remove her bra and allow me to suck on them while she massage. The feeling was soft and shiok. 10 mins passed and Soon came all over. She help me clean up, powder me up and help me to dress up. When leaving the room, she gave me a big hug, wow so loving. Thumps UP!

Looks: 7/10 (given her age 30)
Boobs: 8/10 B cup (all real !! nt saggy)
Massage: 7/10 (Can be better !!)
Zua jen / HJ : 8/10
Service : 9/10 ( Very chatty and GF)
Ambience : 8/10 (relax/cosy/clean)
Damage : $38(1hrs)+$50 (ZJ/HJ)
RTM : Definitely !!

bighead2009
13-10-2009, 12:12 AM
bro.. where is csy spa.. can pm me. TQ

micheal
13-10-2009, 12:16 AM
bro.. where is spa.. can pm me. thanks

sexed
13-10-2009, 12:29 AM
bro, can i have the location? tks

michaellim80
13-10-2009, 10:13 PM
pm location pls

piggy08
22-10-2009, 11:36 AM
bro..able to pm me the location? thanks

enigma
22-10-2009, 12:55 PM
hi bro, also interested. pls pm me the location. thanks.

nqlfkr
22-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Passed by and had some time so decided to check it out. Went upstairs and was greeting by a fierce looking lady. Asked for the price and was led to a nice clean looking room.

Waited inside for the "gal" to appear, hoping for a pretty 1. Xiao Ling appeared and offered a drink to me. She was always chatting with me during the massage. After lying face down for 20 mins, decide to ask her if i could turn over so i can see her and start the autoroam. She say ok. Wow! very nice body and firm booby...

After much chatting, found out that she just started this trade, less than a week, Finally comes part 2, Pull up her top and exposed her melons, she remove her bra and allow me to suck on them while she massage. The feeling was soft and shiok. 10 mins passed and Soon came all over. She help me clean up, powder me up and help me to dress up. When leaving the room, she gave me a big hug, wow so loving. Thumps UP!

Bros, can share her contact & location?

Thanks

nagoya_grampus
22-10-2009, 09:39 PM
pm loc thanks

soso66
28-11-2009, 10:39 PM
been to this spa last thursday

was serve by this gal name lili

nothing much to shout about

massage soso only

damage $38 + $50

:mad:

squaredot
29-11-2009, 06:41 PM
have been to csy. ambience is quite good but i personally think that in terms of quality of girls and masage, weile (wellness) @ beach rd (opposite plaza hotel) is much better. in fact, i have been to quite a few in that area and i think weile is the best, especially in terms of quality of girls.

barebackbj
18-12-2009, 12:16 PM

this thread conk out. anyone knows where xiao ling is now? called and was told she was not around.

GentleJohnson
29-03-2010, 08:32 AM
was heading to casablanca but saw this place across the street and decided to check it out. girls are all from china (6-7 of them) and in 20s and 30s. i was assigned a new girl miki, 27 years, not bad looking.

overall a decent session, with body scrub then massage. then the offer of HJ, BM and FJ. the rooms are not entirely private, so can hear quite a bit going on.

i was happy with the session but disappointed with the the service overall. she kept pushing for more and more, and eventually ended with HJ, but then she said because of autoroaming the cost was more. not wanting to argue, i just told her to chill out and gave her the 100, as she looked like she was gonna go crazy.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10
Ass: 6/10
Cost: 38 (entry for 1 hour) + 100 tips (should have been 50)
RTF: nope

it's sad how poor service can just ruin the reputation of a place. and i find that china girls are the MOST money-hungry lot out there. better to get Malay, Malaysian-Chinese or Singaporean.

Mankok
30-03-2010, 02:06 AM
was heading to casablanca but saw this place across the street and decided to check it out. girls are all from china (6-7 of them) and in 20s and 30s. i was assigned a new girl miki, 27 years, not bad looking.

overall a decent session, with body scrub then massage. then the offer of HJ, BM and FJ. the rooms are not entirely private, so can hear quite a bit going on.

i was happy with the session but disappointed with the the service overall. she kept pushing for more and more, and eventually ended with HJ, but then she said because of autoroaming the cost was more. not wanting to argue, i just told her to chill out and gave her the 100, as she looked like she was gonna go crazy.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10
Ass: 6/10
Cost: 38 (entry for 1 hour) + 100 tips (should have been 50)
RTF: nope

it's sad how poor service can just ruin the reputation of a place. and i find that china girls are the MOST money-hungry lot out there. better to get Malay, Malaysian-Chinese or Singaporean.

So you did pay 100 for just a hj...?:o
Are you local?

SiliconVibrator
30-03-2010, 07:22 PM
passed by last week and went in to relax, was assigned a prc gal named bing bing, i was ushered to the 3rd storey and was told to take off my clothes while she get me a drink. so, down to my birthday suit n she entered the room with my drink, asked if i wanted tarma but turned it down as not enuff vitamin M. started with back massage(ntg to shout abt) after abt 25min, was ask to turn over(saw that she did not wear bra under her dress), and she pop the Q, took up hj as she do not do other specials. put baby oil on my 'bro' and started to sensual touch, pull down her dress and start to caress and sucked her nipples(shiok man) and while im sucking her tits, uses my hand to roam dwn south, she start to quicken the pace and in no time my sperms were out and she commented its quite a load. clean up for me, paid her and left.

face: 6/10
body: 6/10
boobs: 5/10
frenching: not allowed
fingering: allowed(moist)
massage: 4/10
autoroam: allowed n sucking of tits
damage: 38 + 50 hj

lauchiolover
30-03-2010, 07:27 PM
bros there is another thread on this.

see http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/87626-new-erotic-mosha-massage.html

G.T.O
24-04-2010, 05:45 PM
FR on recce turned ops mission 2 weeks back...

Cut the intro.. offered Miki (spelling?). Hadn't a chance to see other girls but happy enough with the offer. Face comes first before body, and Miki has a pleasant and endearing look.
Opted for mosha and I must say the sauce was hot. Hoping the heat would get to her too, and it got to her sooner than I thought. After working on the shoulders and lower back for about 10min... her soft nimble fingers ran down my spine like a morning dew inching its way down a hardened leaf after a cold cold night. Not to mention the assuring heat from the mosha that simply soften my back. Just as I was feeling relaxed, the morning dew continues to flow down any passage than it can find.. and a passage it found for itself in the crack at the bottom. We all know a huge cliff awaits after the valley between the mountains, but how she lingered her way around the valley, seeking to soothe and graze the land there with gentle touches and greasy swirls. Being guys, focused and missioned as we are usually, my mind was absorbed by the activities at the crack that I wouldn't see anything else coming. Low and behold.. literally.. gentle waves rushing in.. smouldering the twin rocks with such completeness, no spot left untouched. Ohhh.. heaven it felt, at the low pit ends of the valley and rocks.
Round and round the waves came in, greased out the rocks of all its roughness.. and the crack begged to be spared, reminding the agressor that I am a man.
Alas, I was asked to turned over and like a seasoned knight I drew my sword from the cotton sheath, pointing the aggressor to her fate, not with contact but with sheer will. Seeing my intent with the sword, no words were exchanged as she held the blade with well oiled hands. Running her fingers and then her palms up and down the blade, they soon became one with it. Blade and skin became skin and skin. Working hard on my shaft, one hand went down to soothe the neglected twins, acknowledging their connection with the master. As one in all felt the pleasures of all in one, the blades sharpened under the full moon sky and it bled of silver blood, staining the aggressor's hand. Peace and truce prevailed as I washed away traces of the deed. She looked at me with endearing eyes, like as if nothing had happened.. I wished more could have happened but a knight had to respect what was set upon a scene. Left the field reminiscing, looking forward to the next battle on this ground

Name: Miki
Face: 7/10 Sweet and pleasant face with a demure poise
Body: 6/10
HJ: 8/10
BBHJ: didn't take
RTM: Yes

Just trying a different approach to FR. If I'm trying to hard, please don't zap me..will only try this once in awhile if it pleases anyone. Thank you!

wazanieee
25-04-2010, 01:33 PM
my ferst FR for this place so listen up ok bros... =)

was here on a very hot afternoon.. went in.. surprisingly there were a few new girls in this place.. been here twice but didnt frequent the place coz prefer some other place nearby (i hope bros noe what place im talking about)..

aniwaez, was massaged by this SYT-japanese-kawaii girl.. call herself LING LING..
massage wasnt anything to shout about but for those bro who love jap looking lady, she is the girl... was wearing this cute tube top.. after about 25 mins of so so massage, she started her stuff.. fingers playing around my butt crack and ass hole (man im a sucker for this).. then ask me to turn around.. asked me the GQ and of cos i said yes!! pulled down her top and there were these cuties.. started sucking on them while she started stroking my stuff...
tink she was shy, coz all along, she didnt stare at my face but let me suck her nipples.. even pull up the bed so that i could have better access to her breasts while she was jerking me off.. damn was she cute.. cannot tahan and after awhile ask here to quicken her pace... came after that... served me tea after the session..

here is a summary of my experience:
name: Ling Ling
breasts:34B i tink
looks: 8/10 (jap looking cutie)
massage: 6/10

P.S: the only bad thing about this place is that its kinda noisy and they keep playing chinese songs and not those songs to soothe you..

try her out ppl =)

FiveCees
25-04-2010, 02:04 PM
FR on recce turned ops mission 2 weeks back...

... We all know a huge cliff awaits after the valley between the mountains, but how she lingered her way around the valley, seeking to soothe and graze the land there with gentle touches and greasy swirls. Being guys, focused and missioned as we are usually, my mind was absorbed by the activities at the crack that I wouldn't see anything else coming. Low and behold.. literally.. gentle waves rushing in.. smouldering the twin rocks with such completeness, no spot left untouched. Ohhh.. heaven it felt, at the low pit ends of the valley and rocks

a literature masterpiece :D - your england damn powderful

owen10
25-04-2010, 03:23 PM
a literature masterpiece :D - your england damn powderful

must be anthr scholar here :D

Viettrai
25-04-2010, 04:14 PM
can anyone pm the contact?thanks...

G.T.O
25-04-2010, 04:17 PM
must be anthr scholar here :D

Thanks guys for the compliment.:o

Well, scholar or school dropper..ah beng or alban.. we r all brudders here.
In SBF, regardless of race, language or religion..
We speak the same language of sex
and we spot the same color of cream white. :D

Still, learning and nurturing is a way of life everywhere, even here.
Though I'm not new in the chionging scene, but I'm certainly a greenhorn in SBF here. Seeking the guidance of seniors here, in the form of zapping, clapping or upping.. I wish to pass on the skills of semi or full retirees like yourself bro Owen10.

G.T.O
25-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Bro Wazanieee, I had XiaoLing few days back, wonders if it's the same girl as LingLing..but I don't see XL as kawaii jap type. Damn, u're tempting me to make a trip down there again..

btw, where's the other place that u thought bros would know where u're talking about? kindly pm me the address, thank you!!

Here's another late FR, sorry had been busy to post immediate SitRep.

My 2nd trip to CSY and was greeted by 2 milf. 1 a little chubby, 1 a little milf for my liking. Hung around, acting blur to wait for more showcase.. the nosebleed busty milf (I think she's the IC there) came out and recognized me straight. Sian... Hope she doesn't call Miki out, coz I wanna try this other gal. Then, like in the movies, as soon as I was thinking about this gal, she popped out of their dom area and busty IC summoned her to me. Ho sei liao!! Showed me to my room and serviced me with iced water as I was sweating. Not bad huh.

Overall feel of this lady..She can pass off as a sgp OL. Nice shoudlers, lanky limbs with good dress sense. Her boobs are a good 34B but imo I think they've been implanted. There's a hard feel when I pressed them.

Name: Xiao Ling
Body: tall, lanky, 34B (implant?)
Massage:6/10
BBHJ: 6.5/10 good feel, but no gfe..perhaps it's me :o
damage: 80+38+2(self-declared tip) = 120.
RTM: Yes, for lingling (if different gal)

Thanks for reading, happy hunting! :D

retepoet
12-07-2010, 04:01 PM
I was there last friday and tried the usual girl i had the other time. I must said that her massage skills have improve a lot and really give u a GFE type of feeling :p heehee....

Name: Xiao Ling
Looks: 7.5/10 (should be late 20s)
Boobs: 8/10 B cup (nice size)
Massage: 7/10
Service : 9/10 ( Very chatty, friendly and GFE)
Damage : $38(1hr)
RTM : Definitely will go back for her again !!!

liferocks
12-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Bro can share with me the contact?

sowhat
12-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Bro, can pm me the contact. thanks

nollid
13-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Any bro can pm me the location??

retepoet
14-07-2010, 06:14 PM
it is directly opp jln sultan and along the roll with hotel 81.... on the 2nd flr

SexCraved
14-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Is nana still there and anyone knows where bing bing went to?

retepoet
16-07-2010, 03:23 PM
go and try xiao ling bro, u will like it :p

sailor1
13-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Yes Nana is still there, I had a session this morning with her, was super

skynet_2008
13-09-2010, 06:03 PM
bro pls share contact?

heavenlyworld
13-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Yes Nana is still there, I had a session this morning with her, was super

tried nana recently.... second you bro... nana still super service!

Paperjet99
13-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Visited this place last month. Actually I had been there for twice, both times are served by this Xiao Lin. I just forgot my first visit, until some brother here mentioned that Xiao Lin was good then I went there and called Xiao Lin then I found that I tried this girl before....

Anyway, Xiao Lin is good. The massage is good, the service is good and her voice is soft and also has a quite nice face..... She offered me a sexy massage which is HJ+Boob fuck. Nice ending...

But there was something I dont like. When she pop up the GQ, she kept on pushing me to take the so call sexy massage which cost SGD80.... a money hunter feeling, not so good. Beside this, everything was profect.

Name: Xiao Lin
Boob: A, Max. B
Body:7/10
Skin:8/10
Face: 7/10
Damage: 38+80(sexy massage)

LAYSER
15-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Does any bros know where June gone to??

wildfantacy
15-09-2010, 06:56 PM
can p location?

ILOVEMILF
18-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Any bro got june contact? Can pm me? Thanks

ENCHANTER
18-09-2010, 04:39 AM
Does any bros know where June gone to??

miss her too, pretty nice! :)

ENCHANTER
18-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Name: Xiao Lin
Boob: A, Max. B
Body:7/10
Skin:8/10
Face: 7/10
Damage: 38+80(sexy massage)

She not do FJ???

sailor1
04-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Any Bro experience with Nana outside the CSY, she want to go with me to a hotel for a good bonking session, i never took a girl out of the massage parlour ?
Thanks for your help

SexCraved
04-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Any Bro experience with Nana outside the CSY, she want to go with me to a hotel for a good bonking session, i never took a girl out of the massage parlour ?
Thanks for your help

She do b**K*** outside @ hotel now? Zhun boh?

SexCraved
05-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Any bro got june contact? Can pm me? Thanks

Think i saw her @ a new massage place. 2nd floor. ALong the main road before turning to circular road. (on the right if u driving down towards chinatown)

sowhat
05-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Bro, can pm me location? Thanks.

cifort
05-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Hi bro, can pm me the location pls.. Thnx

SexCraved
22-10-2010, 10:48 PM
New blood in.... Try liao not so gd.... $$ minded

Any body know where is na na now or have her number can pm to me?

Tks!

biggun155
25-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Should have read your post before going ... Thought going down to support ZE, happened to meet her downstairs n asked him to look for Wen2.

Extremely regretable experience ... Seems like the old MILFs were flushed and now there are only 2 new ones (Wen2, Mixue).

Wen2 not available so had Mixue, BIG BIG mistake. Massage ok. When come to special, here cannot touch, there cannot touch, me got turn off alot, as previously mainly have ZE services only. Mixue services really damn downright lousy, worse than girl first day in biz... treat your little bro like soldier pulling through the artillery gun barrel... and a 45min session turn close up in 30 min. Won't comment on her physical appearance since her services is so lousy.

Wen2 looks on the plump side, not too appealing to start with..

Bro, pls avoid Mixue at all cost... there are 3/4 spa around there and you can get much better services. Unless new blood are infused, CSY will do badly.

sailor1
31-10-2010, 01:25 PM
I have contacted nana by text msg, she stopped at CSY and is returning to china soon, this is what she told me last friday

daring70
01-11-2010, 08:05 AM
oh nooooo, another one gone :( ? nana was a real gem .....

ilovecim
01-11-2010, 10:34 AM
there are 2 csy spa along the stretch right? :confused:

needforboobs
01-11-2010, 11:09 PM
think this place go down long kang liao. girls all look very normal...no chio ones, or slutty sexy ones. last time got this milf june...damn her mosha and hdly power! plus always zao geng one....that time i enter the place for the first time saw her walking out of the room fully clothed, but her nipples half revealed cause never wear clothes properly!!

any good recommendations now, if there is?

lauchiolover
03-11-2010, 05:11 PM
I have contacted nana by text msg, she stopped at CSY and is returning to china soon, this is what she told me last friday

any idea when she will be coming back? can pm me details and where she will be. miss her massage and service....:(

iamman
03-11-2010, 05:30 PM
hi can PM me the location.tks

sailor1
08-11-2010, 10:26 AM
I have asked Nana when she was comming back by SMS but did got any reply, sorry

lauchiolover
09-11-2010, 10:25 PM
I have asked Nana when she was comming back by SMS but did got any reply, sorry

thanks for effort. upz you.

Yuro
22-08-2023, 12:11 AM