PDA

View Full Version : my first post/story

ahtok88
12-10-2009, 07:30 PM
hi bros of SMB, todae i shall post my very first virgin post and story.

Its about my neighbour (Jane) who live 3 floors above me. She happens to be my secondary school friend too. Heard stories about her that she is a quiet and soft spoken girl and the best part is she is single. I always see her in tight fitting home clothes with super short skirts or dress that are super short. Her white complexion and smooth skin has always turned me on when she was in the lift. Since secondary school days, i have always wanted to talk to her, get close to her. but i did not dare until one day i happen to come across her facebook account. I added her immediately with out even thinking, hoping she would accept my friend request soon. 3 days past and she finally accepted me in facebook. She even added me on msn. We soon started chatting.

I still can remember how we started the conversation :

me : hi, thanks for adding me. you know who am i ?
jane : ya. of cos. Mr neighbour.
me: so smart! finally get to talk to you after so many years being your neighbour and secondary school mate.
jane: ya loz... me also .. hehe.. i shy ma..
me: nvm nvm. i also shy but its nv too late to start :)

chatted for almost every night till one day, she asked me.. are you attached? sadly, at that point of time, i was already attached with my girl for 1 year plus. i told her yes. she then told me gotta treasure my gal la blah blah blah... i then asked her the same question she asked me. she started telling me that she also attached to her bf for bout 6 months but feels tat her relationship got no love. she started telling me her RS stuff and started to get emo. I managed to calm her down and pretended to ask her for a smoke donwstairs our blk. She actually agreed. I then met her donwstairs. I reached ground floor and she was not there yet. I den waited at the lift. soon i saw the lift rise to 13th flooth and down. when the door opened, i saw her in FBT shorts and a oversized T-shirt. She did not even have her bra on. Upon seeing her, my 2IC was enganged immediately. She just smiled at me and said. lets go . .... To be continued.....

prudent
13-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Then what happened?

naturegreen
13-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Amazing! Din know girls are so open-minded nowadays! First time meet-up never wear bra already. Camping for more :rolleyes:

eeemen
13-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Good start, do continue

AD69
13-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Good start. Do carry on with the story.

ahtok88
13-10-2009, 06:36 PM
den waited at the lift. soon i saw the lift rise to 13th flooth and down. when the door opened, i saw her in FBT shorts and a oversized T-shirt. She did not even have her bra on. Upon seeing her, my 2IC was enganged immediately. She just smiled at me and said. lets go . .... To be continued.....

part 2

We walked towards a study corner nearby our block. We sat down and started chatting. i lit up a cig and offered her a stick. she told me : " i dun wan smoke to much leh... i share with u ok?" of cos i agreed. I passed the lited cig to her for a few puffs. We continued talking about her relationship when she started crying. She claims that her BF is always very rough with her and not showing her any tender loving care. i panicked and did not know wat to do. the first thing that came to my mind was to go sit next to her and give her small pats on her head to tell her everything is fine.

As time past, she started to get tired. She asked me whether if i mind that she rest her head on my shoulder. i obliged. She soon fell asleep on my chest and i had dirty thoughts in my mind. LOL. i peeked into the over sized T shirt and saw the right size of her breats had small pinkish nipples. My 2Ic stood up hard and strong. i had to try super hard to tink about other stuff to make my 2IC relax. After about 20 mins, she woke up and told me that she needed to use the toilet. I told her that there was a nearby 24hour coffeeshop nearby and we can go there to use the toilet and get a drink but she says she wanna go home to use. disappointed, i agreed and walked towards our block.

upon reaching our block, we took the lift together. i pressed my level and hers. suddenly, as the door closed, she hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss on my lips. our lips then started locking. we were frenching like no tommorrow. my 2IC was super hard and rubbing against her thigh. Soon my level reached. I told her i had to go. she hugged my tighter and said that we should meet more often.... i went back to my house toilet and relieved myself with some DIY... To be continued...

alec
13-10-2009, 06:40 PM
good start~ will be waiting for more.

simple2kee
13-10-2009, 09:26 PM
nice! camp here for more update. :)

Roman city
13-10-2009, 09:35 PM
interesting story, shall wait for next instalment.....keep going:D

Bottom Line
13-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Then what happened?

Let's be patient and see what will happen in the next post.

ahtok88
13-10-2009, 10:56 PM
if dont mind up me for a good start :x lol

junkiestyler
14-10-2009, 02:10 PM
good story, i will also camping here, for futher updates.

ahtok88
14-10-2009, 09:47 PM
i went back to my house toilet and relieved myself with some DIY... To be continued...

Part 3

I went online to find her again. But to my disappointment, she was not online. ( i still do not have her hp number). Waited for the next day and bingo! she was online! chatted with her and ask for her hp number. without second thoughts, she gave it to me. WEEEE~ At that point of time, i felt that i was the luckiest guy on earth!

Sms her for a few days, weeks then months... till one day... she told me...
Jane :" I broke up with my bf, can u come up to accompany me? no ones at home and i wan someone to be by my side."

Once again, the dirty thought ran through my mind... her pinkish nipples... i was dying to have them... suck them... lick them... wet them... ah.... i changed to a short pants and normal t shirt and went up to her house... upon reaching, she was wearing a pair or loose boxers and a tattered and torn T-shirt. This time, she had her bra on. Once she open the door, she flung herself to me... hugging me... telling me she is free... her freedom is her.. i felt her left rub against my balls... my 2IC was alive again... we went to the living room... started frenching... this time, her hands roamed over my 2IC. i knew that i was in for a good time...

My 2IC stood in a Upright position, she stroke him on the putside of my pants.. whispered to me.. :" naughty boy".... to be continued...

Gul Mufti
14-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Camping for more...

SH149
14-10-2009, 11:23 PM
good to see more story
so more pls

Unrepented
14-10-2009, 11:44 PM
go johnny go....

Minty Mint
14-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Nice story.:)

ahtok88
31-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Brothers! I forgot about my post! I'm back to continue :)

hell4lif
31-12-2011, 05:01 PM

lol..good i am just in time....

airelast
31-12-2011, 10:18 PM
waiting ... Nice Story :) Camping here !

matey
01-01-2012, 12:48 AM
Thanks for sharing.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-01-2012, 02:15 AM

Wow...after 2yrs+ u actually remembered :eek:
Wondering will you go missing for another few years when you continue again ...:eek:

ranteo
01-01-2012, 03:07 AM
well, better late than never. you better start work on your two years of happenings :p

DarthRevan
01-01-2012, 04:32 AM

please don't disappear again :D

tromba
01-01-2012, 04:41 AM
nice keep it up;)

SYTBigBoobLover
02-01-2012, 02:25 PM

Think you are having lots of GREAT time with her, till you have forgotten about your thread huh? :D

Hope you still remember the things happened in the last 2 years. :)