PDA

View Full Version : handjob thread

JoJo
03-12-2003, 10:33 AM
I have seen a website once list handjob etc but have lost the favourites link to this

can anyone share

thanks

chatoh
04-12-2003, 09:34 AM
Bro !
It's true.
Last time there was a hj thread in sammyboy.com recommending the ang pai of hj. Would appreciate it be posted again.

saint
04-12-2003, 11:11 AM
Pray to the Saint and he will deliver:

http://www.webcom.com/leongsam/gstbk2.html

It's here....personally I get a more satisfying release with a hj....

chatoh
04-12-2003, 02:24 PM
Thanks bro !
Thanks for sharing.

jeromelee1
04-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by JoJo
I have seen a website once list handjob etc but have lost the favourites link to this

can anyone share

thanks

Bro

Try the below ML & bet u will feel more relax.

Name: Maggie (Thai)
Entrance fee: 32
HJ only: 30 (Say Michael recommend one) normal is 40 to 50.
Best part: HJ is not mechanical and more a ping pong(similiar to JG)

Nakata6
19-12-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by saint

It's here....personally I get a more satisfying release with a hj.... [/B]

I agree on that!!!! :D

tcs69
20-12-2003, 04:30 AM
Just wondering.. exactly what do you mean by "more a ping pong"? Think can elaborate slightly more, perhaps a little bit graphical? :)

Originally posted by jeromelee1
Bro

Try the below ML & bet u will feel more relax.

Name: Maggie (Thai)
Entrance fee: 32
HJ only: 30 (Say Michael recommend one) normal is 40 to 50.
Best part: HJ is not mechanical and more a ping pong(similiar to JG)

gedangsa
20-12-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by tcs69
Just wondering.. exactly what do you mean by "more a ping pong"? Think can elaborate slightly more, perhaps a little bit graphical? :)

Ping pong means they cut out both yr balls & they hit yr balls to and fro with the ping pong bat in both their hands

luzt
20-12-2003, 11:56 AM
HJ... HJ... but wat abt jua gen? feel one of the better ones is from Sapphire.... i think purely jua gen for the 2 times i visited... massage wise is gre8! really pro massage... dun try HJ from May... she jus rushes... the other one was... good but forgot her name... :p

milkman
20-12-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by saint
Pray to the Saint and he will deliver:

It's here....personally I get a more satisfying release with a hj....

we're not worthy :)

thanx for the link.

cheers!

barusong
20-12-2003, 07:59 PM
The Market rate for HJ is currently $20 to $30.... Pls dont spoilt the market and give so much

Shooter
21-12-2003, 01:49 PM
Any samster know which lady out there provide HJ from behind when you are lying on your tummy?

TomHarryDick
21-12-2003, 02:46 PM
I have not been to HC for many months and used to pay $50 for HJ. Can more brothers confirm that the rate for HJ now is $20-$30? I dont want spoil the mkt by paying the old rate of $50. 3Q3Q.

power69
21-12-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by TomHarryDick
I have not been to HC for many months and used to pay $50 for HJ. Can more brothers confirm that the rate for HJ now is $20-$30? I dont want spoil the mkt by paying the old rate of $50. 3Q3Q.
mos auntie would accept 20 -30 range .
for 20 , think u better not to touch any part of their body.

owen10
21-12-2003, 03:59 PM
std is $30 for HJ; normally the gals will lion open big mouth ask for $50 to test water 1st. some desperate guys r more than willing to pay while there r others who do not mind paying more for the gd svc/attitude. but if u use yr skills to soft talk n bargain, u shd get $30 w/o any problem.

gstringgal
21-12-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by owen10
std is $30 for HJ; normally the gals will lion open big mouth ask for $50 to test water 1st. some desperate guys r more than willing to pay while there r others who do not mind paying more for the gd svc/attitude. but if u use yr skills to soft talk n bargain, u shd get $30 w/o any problem.

re: AGREED TOO!!
Hey, all brothers, just imagine those pdmm or girls doing HJ mission.. if one single day they got at least 5 to 7 customers letting them shot their arti, thats will be more than 150 bucks.
lets x 06 days = 900 bucks u know (let alone sunday rest)
900 bucks x 4 weeks = 3600 bucks just take less than 10 mins of HJ each customer.
if one year... that will be almost more than $ 43,000.00 just work on HJ for us....just imagine it..
How many brothers here earn more than 2k one month?? compare to they earn $3600 each month..... easy money for them.
For those girls do FJ , it will be easily half a million for them in one year... if she is really hot and ang pai...:D

nokia8310
21-12-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by gstringgal
re: AGREED TOO!!
Hey, all brothers, just imagine those pdmm or girls doing HJ mission.. if one single day they got at least 5 to 7 customers letting them shot their arti, thats will be more than 150 bucks.
lets x 06 days = 900 bucks u know (let alone sunday rest)
900 bucks x 4 weeks = 3600 bucks just take less than 10 mins of HJ each customer.
if one year... that will be almost more than $ 43,000.00 just work on HJ for us....just imagine it..
How many brothers here earn more than 2k one month?? compare to they earn $3600 each month..... easy money for them.
For those girls do FJ , it will be easily half a million for them in one year... if she is really hot and ang pai...:D
wat i knoe malaysian gal 1 mth income in paradiz is 10K.
if do such spermy job and dun earn a good income better go and die.
if let ppl f cunt and dun earn enough to retire early better go and die
these 2 statements was 1 of the hc boss favourite song.

fun4evergood
21-12-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by nokia8310
wat i knoe malaysian gal 1 mth income in paradiz is 10K

10K is usual for them...........:(

owen10
21-12-2003, 09:42 PM
y dun these gals juz open a shop for solely HJ n nothing else??? juz walk in, they know u wanna HJ.
gals then finish the job within 10 mins.
u good they oso good.
u dunnit to pay for the full $40 tuina; for them they can serve more customers within an hour.

johnnylomas
22-12-2003, 02:34 AM
y dun these gals juz open a shop for solely HJ n nothing else??? juz walk in, they know u wanna HJ.
u good they oso good.
u dunnit to pay for the full $40 tuina; for them they can serve more customers within an hour.

because they need a legitimate front, bro.

partyanimal
22-12-2003, 04:51 PM
Look for Amy....

she has good service but she speak in chinese.... her no is 9386....those who want PM

nehneh
22-12-2003, 09:37 PM
If she is willing to do Fj ...PM me

enjoypdm
23-12-2003, 06:51 PM
PM me too

enjoypdm
26-12-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by partyanimal
Look for Amy....

she has good service but she speak in chinese.... her no is 9386....those who want PM

thanks for your PM.... I tried and something new is happening ......I tried to PM u back but yr box is full.................

partyanimal
26-12-2003, 04:10 PM
bro JoJo cannot PM u...

I remember seeing your FR some where ....I am trying to clear mine and not after typing sp long and No ...your mail box is full

partyanimal
26-12-2003, 04:16 PM
bro wanna be .... cannnot PM to u either ....wa lou after typing s

angel_babe
27-12-2003, 10:29 AM
hello there............I aslo wan but I keep PMing u ....no reply........

barusong
27-12-2003, 10:32 AM
thanks for yr PM :)

testlan
27-12-2003, 06:21 PM
where is this place

facial
27-12-2003, 06:47 PM
u good they oso good.

Bro Owen10,

Your concept like the japanese haircut chain QB House. 10 min hair cut. Yours being 10 handjob.

I am for it!!!!!! quick release and affordable price!!!!!!!! I'm sure someone will be smart enough to disguise this business.

Way to go......

nataboy1
01-01-2004, 05:14 PM
HJ no good as the half hour or one hour session is too short la..............

pig40
01-01-2004, 11:07 PM
You may try Southern Tui Na at Blk 330 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1. Look for Anna or XiaoHong. S$36 for one hour.

partyanimal
02-01-2004, 06:17 PM
Hi there Bros JoJo, Rawetest, Gerald , Steam , Spaioo, Babebo, barusong, Neh Neh many others. Please PM your FR to ME after u try out . .......

dan761
03-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Please don't flame me. But cannot help wondering what's the point to have this forum if what you guys are doing are simply PMing. ARen't we supposed to share our FRs here?

partyanimal
03-01-2004, 03:20 PM
this one must only PM.......wait we no lobang

ian_dragonboat
03-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Look for Amy....

interesting...... may i join in too?

ian_dragonboat
03-01-2004, 06:46 PM

this i agreed wiht u...not say we dun wanna post it here...

me actually also try b4 , the PDMM allow me to auto-roam all over her body and even let me place her on the massage chair and me lick her pussy. i also tried bonk the PDMM in the tui-na shop.
but i never post it here, cose if i do.... i believe she everyday fully book. hee hee...

^_^

noppensg
03-01-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat

me actually also try b4 , the PDMM allow me to auto-roam all over her body and even let me place her on the massage chair and me lick her pussy. i also tried bonk the PDMM in the tui-na shop.
but i never post it here, cose if i do.... i believe she everyday fully book. hee hee...

^_^

Not only that, it may also invite unnecessary attention that may lead to her premature exit from the scene.

Daddy-sugar
04-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by enjoypdm
thanks for your PM.... I tried and something new is happening ......I tried to PM u back but yr box is full.................

can PM me too. Old daddy wants to try too.:D

Depp
04-01-2004, 10:50 PM
testing

jamrud
05-01-2004, 12:50 AM
Look for Amy....

yo can PM me the no also? i want to try? where she work?

dan761
05-01-2004, 11:23 AM
Can PM me please? Thanks:)

^_^

partyanimal
05-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by nataboy1
HJ no good as the half hour or one hour session is too short la..............

wanna hav a good time but yr mail is F Full

Daddy-sugar
05-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Hi there Bros JoJo, Rawetest, Gerald , Steam , Spaioo, Babebo, barusong, Neh Neh many others. Please PM your FR to ME after u try out . .......

There are two diff group of peoples who will either hate u or love u from your FR /

No wonder u dont wanna post in public except PMs

Daddy-sugar
05-01-2004, 06:13 PM
1st is the GL people who will luv her cos she made all gals fully booked...........cos bro keep standing whole day/

2nd is the Phamacy people cos the sales of Vigra or Cl will go down..........because thy dont need to take tht to bonk whole 9.

Didimeetpussy
06-01-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Daddy-sugar
1st is the GL people who will luv her cos she made all gals fully booked...........cos bro keep standing whole day/

2nd is the Phamacy people cos the sales of Vigra or Cl will go down..........because thy dont need to take tht to bonk whole 9.

Yes When Didi meet pussy.............I luv it every minutes of tit............if I could jus meet pussy every single hour

AVIATION
06-01-2004, 05:18 PM

^_^

Maybe is Because of your Handsome Face loh, .............But can pm me the lobang or Not ?:)

partyanimal
06-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Pm so many times cannot get thru...................sian liow :mad:

ian_dragonboat
07-01-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by AVIATION
Maybe is Because of your Handsome Face loh, .............But can pm me the lobang or Not ?:)

handsome? me is a pig head.

i have follow yr posting... since u interested in knowing where is tat joint, i will tell u. in fact, the venue have been post here b4...

the 1st time i went, i already kana shock, cose the PDMM tell me $20 for HJ. but, i got pay abit more to tips her lor, since she so cooperative... hee hee.

the massage is only $32 for an hour, plus free body scrub.

keep this lobang to yrself, ok?
so next time got chance we exchange more lobang.

check yr PM box.

^_^

IAN

uncle30's
08-01-2004, 10:23 AM
bro ian, can pm me tha details? Thanks. Try to pm u but it's full.

stevenwee
17-01-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by JoJo

can anyone share the best handjob

thanks

avshare
17-01-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by stevenwee

Brother stevenwee,

Link as follow

stevenwee
18-01-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by avshare
Brother stevenwee,

Link as follow

Thank you brother avshare

enjoypdm
22-01-2004, 12:58 AM
Look for Amy....

good lobang & thanks

RTD cos my bro increase standing time of 1hr..........cheonging more at hotel with my gals

enjoypdm
22-01-2004, 12:58 AM
Look for Amy....

good lobang & thanks

RTD cos my bro increase standing time of 1hr..........cheonging more at hotel with my gals

pig40
22-01-2004, 09:48 PM
Partyanimal, your PM box is full. Want to try Amy. Please pm me, thank you.

partyanimal
24-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by pig40
Partyanimal, your PM box is full. Want to try Amy. Please pm me, thank you.

hey guys , i have cleared liow and those that send me hav reply....

have fun and Gong Xi Fa Da Cai.

dan761
25-01-2004, 12:30 AM
hi bro. ur mailbox full again. could u pm me the details, pls.

thanks and GXFC too:)

hey guys , i have cleared liow and those that send me hav reply....

have fun and Gong Xi Fa Da Cai.

maldini_chin
11-02-2004, 12:25 AM

Ur mailbox full leh bro, can pls PM me. Thanx!

gigantic_tk
11-02-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by dan761
Can PM me please? Thanks:)

I have tried Amy at PCC 3rd level before, the description is quiet
similar to your desription. She is small size, 1.5cm high, B Cup, she can spoke hokkien nd was quiet daring - strip in front you completely and allow you to auto roam except fingering. She
moan quiet loudly and at the end of the session, she give me her name cards with HP no. Amy is a local. The other gals also at PCC, she use the outlet cards and write her HP for me.

After the i left the complex i throw away these cards - have no intention to repeat the same gals again.:o

pig40
14-02-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
I have tried Amy at PCC 3rd level before, the description is quiet
similar to your desription. She is small size, 1.5cm high, B Cup, she can spoke hokkien nd was quiet daring - strip in front you completely and allow you to auto roam except fingering. She
moan quiet loudly and at the end of the session, she give me her name cards with HP no. Amy is a local. The other gals also at PCC, she use the outlet cards and write her HP for me.

After the i left the complex i throw away these cards - have no intention to repeat the same gals again.:o

Please pardon me for my ignorance. Where is this PCC? Cannot be Police Cantonment Complex. FAQ says Pak Chiu Cheng or masturbation. PM me if you think posting here is too much to reveal. Thank you.

gigantic_tk
14-02-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by pig40
Please pardon me for my ignorance. Where is this PCC? Cannot be Police Cantonment Complex. FAQ says Pak Chiu Cheng or masturbation. PM me if you think posting here is too much to reveal. Thank you.

Should be PC. Mixed up with PPC which I have earlier post.
Nowsaday, the place is rather quiet unlike last years where
PDMM & gals standing along corridors and if you are not careful, you will kena pull in. Quite scarely when walking there that time.
Now, all the gals are waiting inside the shop and ocassionally they will ask you if happen to see you pass by.

So far, all these gals I have tried allowed auto-roaming including puss... exccept fingering. Most of them are obliging and overall rating 6/10. :D