PDA

View Full Version : My First Story

exhibition
11-10-2009, 03:53 AM
Let me introduce myself. I am what you people call a MILF, late 30’s, local Eurasian, divorced with no kids. My ex-husband is an Australian who took a fancy for what you people also call a SYT, a Vietnamese. We divorced about 6 years ago and he is now back down under with his new wife. I hold a day job, not really high paying but sufficient for my own needs. I live alone in a small condo in the East that I got as part of my divorce settlement.

I have been reading the posts in my spare time anonymously. Some of the stuff you people post are quite interesting and fun. I do not consider myself a person of the world but I think I have been around the block a couple of times to know what is fact and what is fiction.

I have been thinking long and hard whether I should share some of my more intimate experiences with you people since my divorce. I was hesitant at first since I do not spend much time on the computer, but after some serious thought, I think it best to share some joy and frustrations off my chest.

Before I start, let me describe myself a bit. I am about 1.68m tall, weigh about 48kg. I do not really have an ample chest, probably about a 33B+. Some people consider me attractive in my own way, but I think I am only passable. I definitely will not win any beauty contest.

Since my divorce, I have has a few flings. Most are short term and some are one-night stands, although there is someone I am seeing now that I hope can develop into something more lasting.

My very first fling occurred about 3 months after my divorce. He is a local Chinese who was my ex-colleague. The story actually begins about the time I got my final divorce papers. John (a fictional name of my ex-colleague) is a good friend of my ex and me. He is married in his mid-30’s and lives quite close to us. John is a sales manager with a local engineering company and his wife is as an airline stewardess with SIA. Our families were quite close and we used to go for dinner and outings together. Just like me, John was surprised and upset with my divorce. He spent most of his free time consoling me and telling me it is better for me in the long run. We used to spend countless hours in the evenings at MacDonalds East Coast Parkway talking. I really appreciated his friendship. We would talk about a lot of things but nothing related to my divorce. I suppose he was trying his best to get my mind away from that sad episode. Our relationship was platonic but as time went on, I eagerly looked forward to spending time with him. In the beginning I didn’t really ask whether his wife objected to his spending most of his free time with me, but on one occasion, I did ask him. He shrugged it off saying that his wife understands my situation and she was away most of the time anyway.

As I said, up until that fateful evening, my friendship with John was platonic, but one evening, when we were in one of alfresco type coffee joints in Siglap, John asked me whether I thought of seeing someone new. At first I thought he was trying to introduce a friend to me. All along, we never minced words and I jokingly asked John if he had a good looking man who is available and who could satisfy me in bed that he could introduce to me. John laughed at my remark and said that I am a woman and a woman has her needs, just like a man has his needs. Moreover, it must have been quite lonely for me. On hearing what John said, all of a sudden knots began to form in my stomach and there was an umistakeable warmth emanating from my lower region. I looked John in the eye and did something I had never done before. I took John’s right hand and gently squeezed it. I thanked him for all his help during the past months but I told him I did not think it was time for me to find another man. John then took both my hands and caressed them. He said nevermind and added that if I needed any help, he would help me.

After our coffee, it was getting late, I think it was around 9.30 pm. I wanted to go home. John suggested that since it was a nice evening, why not we go for a walk a Bedok Jetty. I agreed and we went in John’s car. After parking the car, we started the short trek from the car-park to the jetty. Those of you who are familiar with the place would know that the path to the jetty, though lit, is not very brightly lit. As we were walking, I could not get rid of that feeling I had at the coffee joint. My mind began to wonder so much so that my legs were a bit wobbly. I then did something that would forever change my relationship with John. I held his hand as we were walking. As I held his hand, I was embarrassed and dared not look at John. I did not know how he would react. Much to my surprise, he took my hand and put it around his waist. With his other hand he put it across my shoulder and pulled me closed. At that time, the feeling inside me is impossible to describe. It felt like we were courting each other like teenagers. The warmth I felt in my lower region began to grow and my legs became even more wobbly. As we walked, I put my head onto his shoulder.

The walk to the jetty is not very long. I wished it would not end. The jetty was more brightly lit than the path and as we reached the jetty, I disentangled myself from John. We walked to the end of the jetty where there were some people fishing. One of them was fishing for cuttlefish. I leaned over the railing to for a closer look. Both my hands were on the railing supporting myself. John was beside me. He than wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. With the wind blowing and John’s body next to mine, I pushed my body even closer to John’s. There were not many people at the jetty that evening. We stood there body to body for about 5 mins. Just then, the person manning the pole and net plunged his net into the sea and pulled it up. We could see that there was a cuttlefish inside the net. I turned to John and said something like this is a lot of work just to catch a cuttlefish. John looked at me and smiled. Our faces were only centimeters apart and as continued to look into his face, he planted a quick kiss on my lips. I guessed he was as nervous as I was. He smiled. I smiled back and kissed him back. This time, the kiss was longer and the tips of our tongues touched. The feeling was immense. We broke off the kiss and I snuggled even closer to John.

After about 10 mins, John suggested we go for a drive. We then walked back to his car. This time, I cast off my inhibitions and held his hand tightly as we took the walk back down the path. Back in his car, John asked where I would like to go. I said I left it to him. He smiled and said he knew a quiet place. He then got back onto the ECP in the direction of the airport. He took an exit that leads to Changi Coast Road. This road is a long road leading to the cargo complex. About half way, he turned into a side road on the right that had no markings. It was not lit and the road is not really a road. He drove for a short while and parked his car under a tree.

To be continued….

waterbol
11-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Wow... Continue...

FlashAlong
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Not bad... first camper here.

alec
12-10-2009, 01:28 AM
lovely! Can't wait for the nex chapter.

splendour
12-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Please continue. Thanks.

StillLearning
12-10-2009, 09:31 AM
Pardon me, but what does MILF stands for? It is always good to read a woman's perspective. Please continue.

AD69
12-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Looking forward to read more. Do continue.

Silent=Killer
12-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Camping here. Pls continue. :)

block11
12-10-2009, 12:06 PM
welcome to SBF! looking forward to the rest of your story... its always nice to see the ladies posting their adventures :D

Emerbell
12-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Nice story & continue more.

lssah
12-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Pitching my tent here! Once a while it is interesting and refreshing to read a story narrated by a 'ordinary-looking' gal! :D

i'm all ears, sis!

Plotinus
12-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Nice. Please continue.

lc3420
12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi sis,

don't let us waiting too long, ps ! we are waiting for your love storey/action with him:D:D

Xgenre
12-10-2009, 02:56 PM
After about 10 mins, John suggested we go for a drive. We then walked back to his car. This time, I cast off my inhibitions and held his hand tightly as we took the walk back down the path. Back in his car, John asked where I would like to go. I said I left it to him. He smiled and said he knew a quiet place. He then got back onto the ECP in the direction of the airport. He took an exit that leads to Changi Coast Road. This road is a long road leading to the cargo complex. About half way, he turned into a side road on the right that had no markings. It was not lit and the road is not really a road. He drove for a short while and parked his car under a tree.

He knows his way very well. Try to stay in the car though. A lot of centipedes in this area. Don't go lying on the floor only to be bitten at the privates...

singexpat
12-10-2009, 04:49 PM
somehow, i keep thinking if "John" is one of the bros here.. :D
Another seen a similar story from the man's point of view? :p

machate
12-10-2009, 05:22 PM
me camping here too...... pls don't take too long to continue

whatthefuk
12-10-2009, 07:05 PM
waiting for more action

exhibition
12-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Dear readers, i'm currently on oversea trip, hence i can only update as soon as i'm back in my hotel room and when my room mate is not around.

Continued -

By then, there was no doubt in my mind what would happen next. John drives a Camry, which is fairly spacious. He leaned across and kissed me. I reciprocated by opening my mouth and offering him my tongue. Our lips were locked and our tongues were intertwined. He offered me his tongue, which I nibbled at and sucked. I offered him my tongue and he did the same. He moved his hands to my waist and tried to pull me closer. He began to caress my waist, moving towards my lower back. I arched myself to allow him more room. His caresses moved towards my upper back and then toward my front, where he gently squeezed my breasts. I reciprocated by moving my free hand towards his thigh and started stroking it, moving slowly towards his groin. John then stopped caressing my breast and moved his hand to my waist. He slipped his hand under my T-shirt and gently caressed my waist. His hand then moved towards my upper back and started to unbuckle my bra clasp. After successfully unbuckling my bra, he moved his hand in front to caress my naked breast. As we petted like lovers, we looked each other in the eye and something unsaid was agreed. However, to make love in the confines of a car is not exactly my idea of how the inevitable would happen. As I moved my hand to his already hardened penis, I whispered into John’s ear that perhaps we should go to some place more comfortable. John laughed and said that it is indeed not convenient. He understood what I meant and said he knew just the place. We then disentangled ourselves and my arranged my clothes back. John started his car and we went off.

John drove quickly to Marine Parade Road. There he turned into Paramount Hotel. He parked his car and told me to wait in the car. About 5 minutes later, he returned and said he had booked a room. I was a bit apprehensive, after all, Paramount Hotel isn’t what you people would call a budget hotel for sexual trysts. We walked up the ramp and to the elevators. This time, we did not hold hands. As we took the elevator up, we remained quiet and honestly, I was at a loss for words, not having done this before.

We reached the room and John opened the room. He held the door for me to go in. I stood in the room’s doorway, not knowing what to do next or what I should do next. John came in and locked the door. He came up to me and hugged me. I was so relieved that he would make the first move. We started kissing standing in the doorway. As we locked lips, we moved slowly to the bed and sat down. With his arms around me, John pushed me down onto the bed and we continued kissing. This time, with both hands free, John started to roam his hands all over my body. I knew I was wet down there and clenched my legs tightly. John gently nudged my legs apart and began to rub his palm up and down my vagina through my jeans. I was past being modest and moved my hand to John crotch feeing his hardened penis. Slowly but surely, we began to remove each other’s clothing. The zipper to my jeans was drawn down, my T-short was removed, my bra was removed and slowly, my jeans were taken off, leaving me with only my panties. I too was busy removing John’s clothes, leaving him with only his underpants. We were locked in each other’s arms for what seemed eternity. John alternated between kissing me to sucking my breasts and fingering me through my already wet panties. I was also busy running my hands up and down his penis through his underpants.

DiorAddict
12-10-2009, 09:46 PM
So far it is a good story. Hope you will coninue soon.

mike3329
13-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Nice....looking forward to more :p

Bonog01
13-10-2009, 02:43 AM
please continue , thanks

Rain-Men
13-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Nice one, sis. Looking forward to more juicy details. :)

bully
13-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Let me introduce myself. I am what you people call a MILF, late 30’s, local Eurasian, divorced with no kids. My ex-husband is an Australian who took a fancy for

PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND CLAIM CREDIT!!! :mad:

This has been posted by one of our REAL Sis samters Connie.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/60074-my-first-story.html

steamer
13-10-2009, 11:37 AM
PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND CLAIM CREDIT!!! :mad:

This has been posted by one of our REAL Sis samters Connie.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/60074-my-first-story.html

bro, great detective work. will zap the TS when power returns later

Angelsonline
13-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Bravo, Brudder Bully!!! You have helped undercovered a cheat.