PDA

View Full Version : Solid massage with great after-service

awabikoo
10-10-2009, 03:19 AM
Hi Guys, I have benefitted from many bros here and think it's time I contribute back...! Had a real great massage with good skill and ended with one of the best hj after many year in this field...!

Had an hour or so to kill before picking up OC so drove around north bridge road area to kill time. saw this nice looking sign board and decide to try it... the reception area was quite dimly lit but can see a few average-looking gals lounging around. Paid upfront the $38 hourly fee and proceed to a room at the back..

Room quite big and comfy..with light real dim and soft soothing background spa music.. Atmosphere is good. while undressing down to b/day suit, this sweet lady in short hot-pant and nice cleavage came in and ask if ready to start..this sudden appearance turns me on.. pleasant surprise...!

Massage was real good.. think her massage skill is above average. Ask afew times if strength is suitable.. good service..! i was enjoying this grat rubdown for a good 50 minute ir so....! really no cutting corners..Firm strokes and hits all tired muscles..will really like to extend the massage but as need to pick up OC soon.. told her will just stay at 1 hour massage today.. then she shyly ask if want to service little bro.. with this great skill, I'm sure I can receive a great HJ too.. agreed and had one of the best silky little bro polish in a loooong time.

Started by applying some oil on my butt-crack and rubbing down from arse to little bro and softly sqeezing the balls and back up again. repeated this motion for a goood 5-6 time and woooppy.... that's real stimulating. Little bro grow to BIG hard cannon in no time. folowing that, she slide both hand between my thigh and gently rub the cannon head with twirling motion... (hahaha...me getting a hard-on again just reliving this feeling).

she asked me to turn around and applied more oil and this time both hands work in unison up and down....twirl around. this handjob I experienced is top-notch highly skilled technique..Bros,,, you guys need to experience it to understand the great pleasure..hahaha.! after a good 5 mins of slippery cannon polishing and the eruption finally exploded...Uuurggghhh..! (On an after-note, she softly whispered in my ear she don't intend to let me cum so soon... told me she personally enjoyed watching me feeling this high-tension rub-down..! No choice this time cos need to pick up OC mah... will definately return for more ofthis action. On back thought... forgotten to autoroam le... Aiyah... next time make sure remember to try cos thinks her melons looks nice and juicy..

Name: Xiao Yun (cloud)
Age: late 20s or early 30s (not sure cos room dimly lit)
Boobs: B+
HJ: 7/10
Auto-roam: forgetten le...too engrossed enjoying HJ
Fj: don't think so
GFE: high 7
Damage: $38 + $50 (definately worth every cent)
RTM: what you think....? OF COURSE..!

since this is my virgin thread, will give to senior bro first and all genuine bros. Cheers...!

(Apologise if this FR is too long... just got carried away writing..hahaha)

nqlfkr
10-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Hi Guys, I have benefitted from many bros here and think it's time I contribute back...! Had a real great massage with good skill and ended with one of the best hj after many year in this field...!

Had an hour or so to kill before picking up OC so drove around north bridge road area to kill time. saw this nice looking sign board and decide to try it... the reception area was quite dimly lit but can see a few average-looking gals lounging around. Paid upfront the $38 hourly fee and proceed to a room at the back..

Room quite big and comfy..with light real dim and soft soothing background spa music.. Atmosphere is good. while undressing down to b/day suit, this sweet lady in short hot-pant and nice cleavage came in and ask if ready to start..this sudden appearance turns me on.. pleasant surprise...!

Massage was real good.. think her massage skill is above average. Ask afew times if strength is suitable.. good service..! i was enjoying this grat rubdown for a good 50 minute ir so....! really no cutting corners..Firm strokes and hits all tired muscles..will really like to extend the massage but as need to pick up OC soon.. told her will just stay at 1 hour massage today.. then she shyly ask if want to service little bro.. with this great skill, I'm sure I can receive a great HJ too.. agreed and had one of the best silky little bro polish in a loooong time.

Started by applying some oil on my butt-crack and rubbing down from arse to little bro and softly sqeezing the balls and back up again. repeated this motion for a goood 5-6 time and woooppy.... that's real stimulating. Little bro grow to BIG hard cannon in no time. folowing that, she slide both hand between my thigh and gently rub the cannon head with twirling motion... (hahaha...me getting a hard-on again just reliving this feeling).

she asked me to turn around and applied more oil and this time both hands work in unison up and down....twirl around. this handjob I experienced is top-notch highly skilled technique..Bros,,, you guys need to experience it to understand the great pleasure..hahaha.! after a good 5 mins of slippery cannon polishing and the eruption finally exploded...Uuurggghhh..! (On an after-note, she softly whispered in my ear she don't intend to let me cum so soon... told me she personally enjoyed watching me feeling this high-tension rub-down..! No choice this time cos need to pick up OC mah... will definately return for more ofthis action. On back thought... forgotten to autoroam le... Aiyah... next time make sure remember to try cos thinks her melons looks nice and juicy..

since this is my virgin thread, will give to senior bro first and all genuine bros. Cheers...!

Bros, can share her contact? Tonight my visa granted liao.

Thanks

simlim0102
10-10-2009, 10:59 PM
quite interested in the service. can pm location? thanks.

david chew
10-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Dear Bro
Can you pm me the address and contact
Thanks a million

Avenger88
11-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Hi Bro, sounds good, care to share location....

69king77
11-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Sounds good.

Bro...mind sharing me the contact.

Thanks !

Happy Bonking !

garylarsonian
11-10-2009, 12:21 AM
hi can u pm me the location keen to try thks!!

cchin
11-10-2009, 12:56 AM
pm location pls. thks a lot

kagari
11-10-2009, 02:29 AM
bro pm location plz thx!

lamer56
11-10-2009, 08:45 AM
what can I say....received the reply from TS and went straight down to the location...went in and asked for Xiao Yun and was told she's available...paid and went into room...place was really dimly lit like what TS said...room has just curtains as door and was also dimly lit...

After a while Xiao Yun came in...she was actually one of the girl at the recetion area...she wore a sun dress and gave me mosha massage to start it off...

Auto roam (only the butt area) once she started doing the massage...after about 20 mins went to shower...back and had normal pressing massage (auto roamed as well)...then she popped the question after 20 mins of it...of cos said yes...the rest as per what TS described is heaven!!!

Name : Xiao Yun
Looks : 6.5/10 (sweet MILF look)
Figure : 6/10 (not bad but got a lil of tummy)
Boobs : B+ (not so good with estimation)
Massage : 7/10 (felt really good...her pressing is pretty good)
JG / HJ : 7.5/10 (technique is good)
GFE : 8/10 (really chatty and treat you like own BF, may be subject to chemistry)
Damage : as per TS
RTF : if vit M permits

THANKS COACH!!!

kingdom8
11-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Bro, can pm the location... Thanks alot......

Bobby8881
11-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Would appreciate a PM on the location please?

obat22
11-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Great field report. Can PM location, thanks. cheers.

awabikoo
11-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Great to see a positive FR so soon. Glad you like her service Bro Lamer56.

One advice to all is try not to auto-roam too early cos this gal needs some time to feel comfy with your manner before she really opens up to give you one of the best service...!

Steady little bit la... Bros..! Cos she told me if customer too kang jiong to auto-roam, she might get turn off. Know what I mean...
ENJOY BROS... But leave some slot for me too ya... hahahaha..!

Cris15
12-10-2009, 12:10 AM
bro can share contact with mi ? i m gng tm .

awabikoo
12-10-2009, 12:46 AM
Heard a few bros visited her and had great service by her .... Pm me if you want to receive great solid massage with very stimulating service.
parking is discreet and easy behind this place at night. Cosy interior is a great plus too.

silverwest
12-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Great to see a positive FR so soon. Glad you like her service Bro Lamer56.

One advice to all is try not to auto-roam too early cos this gal needs some time to feel comfy with your manner before she really opens up to give you one of the best service...!

Steady little bit la... Bros..! Cos she told me if customer too kang jiong to auto-roam, she might get turn off. Know what I mean...
ENJOY BROS... But leave some slot for me too ya... hahahaha..!

bro, share the ctc and location pls! thanks

seesaw
12-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Bro, can I have the contact please .... thanks ....

bengmen
18-10-2009, 02:41 PM

Hi bro can you give me the address and contact number. Thanks

evans69
18-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Hey bro, great FR man read oso song...Im into receiving "great solid massage with very stimulating service", may I have the contact & address. Thanks a zillion

sadistical
18-10-2009, 04:29 PM
yo bro.. tempted to try up! please share ctc! thanks!

awabikoo
19-10-2009, 03:26 AM
Still looking out for FR from Bro who received my pm and promised Fr... share some please.... Bro requesting ctc pls pm me..

Sunflower2006
19-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Pls pm me, bro. Good one must try lah :)

addict981
19-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Badly need a rub can share ctc?

sick_hero
22-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Got the ctc from TS and went down today to check it out.

Nice place and there was not many people when I reached. Tried Tina, a Malaysian. Young girl, pretty and massage is alright. Only tried HJ and was a tad too mechanical for me. But the good thing is very open to autoroam and I like her attitude.

Will rtf.

bs81a
26-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Hi can PM me location. Thks

zendidi
26-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Still looking out for FR from Bro who received my pm and promised Fr... share some please.... Bro requesting ctc pls pm me..

Hi Bro awabikoo
Can i have the contact and the place also.
Just returned from KL and needed a good relief:p
Will post FR upon finding little cloud . . .Thx!

alvi23
26-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Bro, can I have the contact n address pls, tks

swap
27-10-2009, 05:55 AM
Hi. May I know the location please? Would like to try :)

darkknight1
27-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Thanks bro awabikoo for the location. Just came back from a serssion and it is one of the best i had tried. Xiao yun really gives a good massage and really put in the effort really enjoy the massage alot. As for the special its just like how bro awabikoo descript it really nice. Anyway i think she is quite chatty nice person to chat with it may differ from person to person chemistry is important i think. For those bros who are deciding whether to try it i think they should go down and try it on their own will defintly not regret it.

awabikoo
27-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Sent out more than 50 pm but only one fr 2 weeks ago...=>_<=. Bros who promised fr must be sleeping or too selfish to provide fr. I'll be visiting again and will post one more later to kick start fr ya....Cheers

darkknight1
28-10-2009, 12:36 AM
just wrote a FR in the afternoon but it did not appear hope do not get double post. Anyway thanks bro awabikoo for sharing such a gem. The massage is really nice strenght was just right can be quite painful if bros cannot take pain type but for me i like hard massage. Xiao yun is really nice to chat with guess i had chemistry with her hit it off quite well. As for the extra its just like what bro awabikoo describe she will apply oil on ur butt crack the feeling is sensational. Anyway as i hit it off quite well with her so i think overall the hj was really nice really like gf jerking off for me. Bros who have not tried should go down and try confirm will not regret. Will rtf once my muscle need a rub again next week.

bs81a
28-10-2009, 01:02 AM
hi awabikoo, can PM me the place? thanks

zendidi
28-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi Bro
May I know the place and contact?
Thx!

Joe.Young
28-10-2009, 02:36 PM
bro can i have her contact.
thanks

kelvin2086
28-10-2009, 03:24 PM
hi .. bro , can share her contact ? thanks ya .. i like massage very much ..

joscklee
28-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Hi bro
Pls PM Thks

awabikoo
29-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Great to see Bro Darkknight1's good review of Xiao Yun. I rtm few days ago and again, she gave me a very excellent rub-down clearing most of my aches and pain. She thanked me for intro many bros to her and in appreciation... I got from her an even better after massage service.. will not go to details cos think she gave me extra for helping her. whooooppppyyy..!

Bros who wants ctc pls pm me, satndard protocol... no point putting requests out here,, just plain waste of space.

Bro Dark-knight!... up you if I have power... Cheers..!

seesaw
30-10-2009, 09:46 AM
First and foremost many thanks to Bro awabikoo for your contact.
Manage to hook up with her yesterday and enjoyed her services very much.
Massage is really solid and hard, during some part of the masage I need to ask her to go a little soft on me, her massage is one of the best I ever tried.
Her JG skill is good to, butt crack massage and massage didi while you are lying on your front, very relax and sensual.
Chatty and very friendly and feel very relax with her.
Thanks bro for your contact..... Cheers

jason47
30-10-2009, 10:28 AM
great bros!!! can pm me the address?thanks!:D

chameleon589
30-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Was in town two days ago ,so drop by to see XY for one hour massage.She was so happy when I told her she was introduced to me by a good friend .
Overall ,her attitude,service ,massage and JG skills are good. I believed that if I visit her the second time,and get to know her better,her overall ratings can be better.Thanks brother for your contact.

soccernet
30-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks to TS, I made my way down to this fab place. I was really (and only) in need of a strong massage. So anything else was a bonus. XY was the masseur and she did not disappoint.

Arrived at location and noticed that it is a relatively new setup. Although simple, I was impressed with the general cleanliness. Lots of Ikea stuff (eg. floor lamp) but nicely blended with an Oriental floral arrangement. Waited for XY and was later greeted and ushered into room. The room was dimly lit with a massage bed in the centre and a nice glass lamp on a wooden table in a corner. Could not tell if the bedsheet was changed but the towel seemed like a new one.

XY is no SYT. In fact, the first impression one may get of her could be a quick talking wet-market hawker. She is well-build, tall, mature and moves around like a matron of a student hostel. But this will be a pleasantly sweet and healthy matron. Can tell that she looks after herself well.

I laid down and after applying some oil (although she said she does not like using lots of oil), I was brought to dreamland. The massage started well with hard pressing and kneading on my shoulders and back. She was very strong and I loved every minute of her massage. What made this massage different was that she concentrated on every part of the back - not only usual shoulder and waist. The massage on the buttocks area and thigh is one of the best I have had (and I have tried lots of good massage in the region!). If she needed any improvement, it will be the leg and foot massage.

Absolutely no hanky panky during the massage - that's professionalism.

At the end of massage, she whispered something which I did not understand. She then started to apply more oil and I had a most pleasurable finale.

Here are my ratings:
Look : 5.5/10 (difficult to see clearly as it was dark)
Figure : 5/10 (big strong friendly)
Boobs : B (soft and real)
Skin : 6/10
Massage :8.5/10 (hopefully she can improve on her leg & foot massage)
BJ : None
FJ : None
Damage :$38 (1hr) + $xx
RTM: Certainly -difficult to find strong massage coz lots of masseur are only interested in the extras.

awabikoo
30-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks all bros who put up FR... that make it without doubt a good outing for bros who visted XY..! Really nice to see bros treated her well and with respect. With that I'm sure she'll respond with excellent massage first.. then satisfying finale...

Appreciate all bros for the FR, bros still waiting for pm pls be patient, I don't have access to the net very often. but will filter out number collectors... Pls post authentic FR before asking for ctc.

Hope bros can up me if you ehjoyed the outing... ya.

steadystrike
01-11-2009, 04:32 AM
Need a good massage too. Bro, pls share her ctc n location

johnvin
12-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Bro, please PM me the location.

Jojos
01-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Bro awabikoo, can pm me her contact, would like to try thanks alot

mseveninch
01-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Hi bro awabikoo, can share with me the location of XY. Need to give it a try. Tks.

Birdsuarez
01-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Bro care to share contacts?a million thanks

loverboya
02-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Hi, can share contact and location pls?

jaythai
02-11-2011, 01:21 AM
bro can share ctc?

nightfever111
02-11-2011, 03:26 AM
bro, pls share ctc. will provide FR after the visit. tks.

imaginealot
02-11-2011, 03:37 AM
Bro, ur sounds sounds Sounds good.

Bro...mind sharing me the contact.

Thanks !

Yankee
02-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Mind sharing the location? I work around there. Can pop over in between meetings... hehehe...

firekid
02-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Bro
Can pm me the contact please.

lifeisfun
02-11-2011, 08:18 AM
this is a dead thread , please read before asking for contacts.!!!

TNdict
02-11-2011, 09:15 AM
Bro awabikoo, can share the contact? tonight free to "work late".

TNdict
02-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Sorry, too excited and did not see the date. Thanks Bro lifeisfun for pointing out.

awabikoo
03-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Seems many newbies don't look at tread start date and start asking for Ctc immediately. Anyway, this "Cloud" had blown past but there is a MILF there with average massage skill but nice pair of melon.

Will pass Ctc to bro I feel comfortable with. Newbies without FR no need to PM me.

its_me20006
04-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Bro.. Can Pm me the contact and location? thanks!

amjong
05-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Hi Bro,

CTC n location please!

delicious97
06-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Bros, can share her contact

peterong
06-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Can pass me the address or contact number?
Thank

rosewood
08-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Bro,
Can pass me the ctc?
Thanks

tedibear80
08-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Bro...pm me the location please. Many thanks.

BobbyDean
08-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Bro can give me location too?thanks!

awabikoo
13-11-2011, 02:54 PM
ATTENTION ALL BRO... this tread was created almost 3 years ago..! This GEM no more there. Please DO NOT pm asking me for Ctc. Thanks you

Suah Ku
13-11-2011, 06:37 PM
:D:D:D
wonder how this samster can dig out this thread.....:D