PDA

View Full Version : Xtramarital Affair!! Anyone advice?

X_plorer
09-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Anyone out there help me? I'm married with a viet gal, and my baby is 2 years old already.. Recently kena involved with another Viet gal from JC, dun know wht the heck and how i involve with her.

I went down to JC with my friend (i reach there 1st). I reject most of the gals which come over to my table as a bit sian, dun feel like cuddling 1.. But after 1 hour plus later, while still waiting for him.. Finally get 1 gal.. So, as per normal sop... She look also quite normal only. In fact her sister is quite a looker but didn't come over but her instead. So just grab lor, after my friend reach already. We hang around for a short while then i went off already because have to pick up my wife..

We exchange numbers only.. Nothing much happens in the pub, only for some kissing and hugging.

The next day, decided to give her a call and ask her out.. She ask her another sis to come along also. We we went for a meal together and went to some places for some beautiful views of Singapore, then i send them back.. Her sis went back but she follows me.. Then thats how my rendevous affair starts.. I did not finish her that day but only countless times of meeting up, around near 2 months later.. I also do not know how liao.. After she went back, she keeps calling me, now she is back in Singapore.. She also keeps calling me, tmr is her birthday, which i dun remember, it's her who sms me that then asking me whether i coming or not.. Because I've been avoiding her after 2 meeting with her after her 2nd visit.. Actually i wanted to adopt the fuck and forget method which i use every time.. But she really wants to capture me like her husband, at the start when i know her, i already told her that I'm married with kids, but she says she dun mind..

And the most headache thing is here.. She is not taking a single cent from me except the first day(Just only give her $50).. That is the most headache 1.. By adopting the fuck and forget method.. The most important is pay and fuck.. But........ Haiz.. This one really makes me headache.. If anyone ask me, her character and her overall surpass my wife.. But I'm married, i cannot say wants to change partner just because another gal is better a bit, then i divorce and change. I still have to think for my baby... There is a commitment and responsibility to my family.. Having an affair outside must also know must go home...

Anyone can advise on my situation?

Who have been the same situation before as me?

leecs
09-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Anyone out there help me? I'm married with a viet gal, and my baby is 2 years old already.. Recently kena involved with another Viet gal from JC, dun know wht the heck and how i involve with her.
You should know how & why it happen... It takes 2 hands to clap. If you bo chap, you wont even fall into this..

I went down to JC with my friend (i reach there 1st). I reject most of the gals which come over to my table as a bit sian, dun feel like cuddling 1.. But after 1 hour plus later, while still waiting for him.. Finally get 1 gal.. So, as per normal sop... She look also quite normal only. In fact her sister is quite a looker but didn't come over but her instead. So just grab lor, after my friend reach already. We hang around for a short while then i went off already because have to pick up my wife..
Nothing much..

We exchange numbers only.. Nothing much happens in the pub, only for some kissing and hugging.
Why take her number??

The next day, decided to give her a call and ask her out.. She ask her another sis to come along also. We we went for a meal together and went to some places for some beautiful views of Singapore, then i send them back.. Her sis went back but she follows me.. Then thats how my rendevous affair starts.. I did not finish her that day but only countless times of meeting up, around near 2 months later.. I also do not know how liao.. After she went back, she keeps calling me, now she is back in Singapore.. She also keeps calling me, tmr is her birthday, which i dun remember, it's her who sms me that then asking me whether i coming or not.. Because I've been avoiding her after 2 meeting with her after her 2nd visit.. Actually i wanted to adopt the fuck and forget method which i use every time.. But she really wants to capture me like her husband, at the start when i know her, i already told her that I'm married with kids, but she says she dun mind..
You must be itchy somewhere to give her a call & get it kick started.

And the most headache thing is here.. She is not taking a single cent from me except the first day(Just only give her $50).. That is the most headache 1.. By adopting the fuck and forget method.. The most important is pay and fuck.. But........ Haiz.. This one really makes me headache.. If anyone ask me, her character and her overall surpass my wife.. But I'm married, i cannot say wants to change partner just because another gal is better a bit, then i divorce and change. I still have to think for my baby... There is a commitment and responsibility to my family.. Having an affair outside must also know must go home...
不会吧?You wana compare like that, its never ending...

Anyone can advise on my situation?

Who have been the same situation before as me?
I believe most people here has been in the same situation as you, including me. Try to think it this way. Think of her bad points & compare it with your wife. Hell knows if you wife is an ex-WL

Cheonging101
09-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Bro TS, most of us are smarter than that... :rolleyes:

Just because she's nice to you now, does not mean she'll be nice to you forever.

You want to gamble away a sure thing, go ahead. :D

lglg666
09-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Bro.....whatever you do from now on, please put your right hand over your heart and ask your conscience to guide you. Why??? how are you to tell your 2 yrs old child what type of a father you are when things totally screw-up!

My 2 cents worth..... don't let your small head rule your big head!

prometheus
09-10-2009, 09:29 AM
go for it! strike while the iron is hot...you'll never be young again, and when that happens, no girl will even give you a second look so don't miss the opportunity! go for it bro!

(i'm a divorce lawyer...need people like you)

leecs
09-10-2009, 09:39 AM
go for it! strike while the iron is hot...you'll never be young again, and when that happens, no girl will even give you a second look so don't miss the opportunity! go for it bro!

Wa! Wana earn $$ also not like that ma...:D

bg102
09-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Bro make it a point, if can change your phone and DO NOT CALL her again. Spend time with your wife every week at least once just 2 of you.

honii
09-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Dun ruin a happy marriage just because of lust. Her motive could be just to get a sg husband and not cos she has special feelings for u.

Longitude
09-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,

Be it ever so humble, theres no place like home!

Leverage Trader
09-10-2009, 09:13 PM

LOL :D

TS,

I am working in a top-gun Financial Institution, I can help you hide all your assets. Your ex-wife will get nothing........ ;)
;)

simple2kee
09-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Bro make it a point, if can change your phone and DO NOT CALL her again. Spend time with your wife every week at least once just 2 of you.

TS, bro bg102's advice is sound. change ur ctc nos. do not call her & MOVE on.

Frankiestine
09-10-2009, 09:26 PM
What affair? No big deal just ignore her calls...sooner or later will die off...sounds like this viet gals are learning a thing or two from the prc...my friend also kena same thing...kept sms him saying how much she love him and all the usual crap..

Bro "Nan ren xing yau hei"...just dump the gal and move on....you are only digging your own grave by constantly engaging her...

Royster79
09-10-2009, 09:29 PM
TS, i think its better for u to cut all contact with her.. if u continue, the story will never end...

Sootbird
09-10-2009, 10:17 PM
hmm maybe u can delete her no and when she call u just reject. tts wat i always do la.. until they DL den will stop everything

X_plorer
10-10-2009, 08:12 AM
I think most of the bros here gave me a very good advice.. Should MIA from her liao... Maybe should write a letter in Viet to ask my friend to pass it to her.. Lucky i-phone can translate English to Vietnamese and print out..

Thanks to all bros who gave me the same advice..

Cheers!!

Any singles wants to take over?

X_plorer
10-10-2009, 08:13 AM

You are definately a very good business man.. haha.. Like this also want to promote business ah...

X_plorer
10-10-2009, 08:14 AM

Good advice but you forget my boss also must be inside.. My BABY Boss.. Dun have him how to happy..

X_plorer
10-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Bro.....whatever you do from now on, please put your right hand over your heart and ask your conscience to guide you. Why??? how are you to tell your 2 yrs old child what type of a father you are when things totally screw-up!

My 2 cents worth..... don't let your small head rule your big head!

Bro lglg 666..

Thanks for your advice.. My small head quite difficult to rule over my small head..

Even if he wants to rule or wants bust out.. I will bring him to Geylang Supermarket to find a good hole to bust out.. Haha.. "Pay, Fuck and Forget" No future trouble and certified clean by doctor (though not 100%).. If find 1 very good 1 still can recommend to our bros here.. haha

Frankiestine
10-10-2009, 09:51 AM
I think most of the bros here gave me a very good advice.. Should MIA from her liao... Maybe should write a letter in Viet to ask my friend to pass it to her.. Lucky i-phone can translate English to Vietnamese and print out..

Cheers!!

Bro what is there to explain, don't see the need for the letter at all...just ignore her calls and go MIA...sooner or later she will get the message..

falconboy
10-10-2009, 09:58 AM
Bro what is there to explain, don't see the need for the letter at all...just ignore her calls and go MIA...sooner or later she will get the message..

Yes. There is no need to explain. Just let it past.

BT8888
10-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Bro TS, most of us are smarter than that... :rolleyes:

Just because she's nice to you now, does not mean she'll be nice to you forever.

You want to gamble away a sure thing, go ahead. :D

Bro C101
I fully agreed with you.

For the past two year, I have heard of at least four cases of extramarital affair.

I was thinking whether to post it in this thread? :rolleyes:

X_plorer
10-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Bro BT8888,

Here is the place to gossip, seek advice, or maybe do anything you like.. So just go on.. Let us hear yur story..

Thanks to all Bros for your advice..

I'm MIA liao.. Only to her.. Not to sammyboy yet..

libertarian
10-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Bro BT8888,

Here is the place to gossip, seek advice, or maybe do anything you like.. So just go on.. Let us hear yur story..

I think most of us wrestled with such quandary at least once in our life. Its part of growing wiser. Good that you have emerged unscathed.

jnudes
10-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Bro there's one PRC gal staying in JB whom I never met in real trying to woo me by phone chat. She was introduced by a taxi driver to me. Just talk on phone only never meet in real life yet. Her conversation melts me and make me want to see her as soon as possible as according to the taxi driver she's one beautiful snow white from PRC.

One day I tried to call her but her line is off. I got angry, in fact really angry. I expressed my frustration with the taxi driver and told him about her. He told me is never mind can find a new girl just forget abt her. After 2 days she smsed me back saying she got fever and very busy last few days. She's a PRC working in factory at JB there.

I think I have enough of her so I decided to off my hp for few days. Guess what she keep calling for a about 3 times the next few days and check to see if I'm around. I guess she's into me as according to the taxi driver she wants to marry local men. I'm still single and I guess she wants to take advantage of me.

So for the next 3 months I off my phone for good and wait until the number is disconnected to avoid her completely. Offing my phone does not ruin my social life as I'm not a socialable person and hardly mix with friends and my SIM card is pretty new, so is a small thing to me. If you choose to follow my way make sure your friends will be notified of your new hp number, and that is of course if things really get out of control. Good luck to you.

JanJan1979
11-10-2009, 01:10 AM
X_plorer,

I don't think there's a need to give her any explanation, since she knows u're married & I suppose it was a mutual agreement to do "it"..

Just hope that you didn't go ahead & meet her today though. :)

Let go of ur "headache" and Move on :p

X_plorer
11-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Bro there's one PRC gal staying in JB whom I never met in real trying to woo me by phone chat. She was introduced by a taxi driver to me. Just talk on phone only never meet in real life yet. Her conversation melts me and make me want to see her as soon as possible as according to the taxi driver she's one beautiful snow white from PRC.

One day I tried to call her but her line is off. I got angry, in fact really angry. I expressed my frustration with the taxi driver and told him about her. He told me is never mind can find a new girl just forget abt her. After 2 days she smsed me back saying she got fever and very busy last few days. She's a PRC working in factory at JB there.

I think I have enough of her so I decided to off my hp for few days. Guess what she keep calling for a about 3 times the next few days and check to see if I'm around. I guess she's into me as according to the taxi driver she wants to marry local men. I'm still single and I guess she wants to take advantage of me.

So for the next 3 months I off my phone for good and wait until the number is disconnected to avoid her completely. Offing my phone does not ruin my social life as I'm not a socialable person and hardly mix with friends and my SIM card is pretty new, so is a small thing to me. If you choose to follow my way make sure your friends will be notified of your new hp number, and that is of course if things really get out of control. Good luck to you.

I cannot do the same as you as mine is business number.. All my cust and others all call this number.. I wanted to change to those golden number also cannot.. Anyway, if she were to call me.. I'll just ignore her calls then.. Anyway, yesterday is her birthday also didn't call me up as i've promise to look her up previously on her birthday.. I also didn't call her.. I think she got the idea already.. I hope so...

Good luck to me.. Haha...

X_plorer
11-10-2009, 12:31 PM
X_plorer,

I don't think there's a need to give her any explanation, since she knows u're married & I suppose it was a mutual agreement to do "it"..

Just hope that you didn't go ahead & meet her today though. :)

Let go of ur "headache" and Move on :p

Forgot about her liao.. Let's enjoy ourselves... Haha

Cheers to all Bros here!!

BT8888
11-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Bro BT8888,

Bro X_plorer

The reason I asked this question is due to:-

I ever asked permission from another samster, seeking advice and posting a real life experience related to his topic in his thread.

His reply was:-

Are you writing your Story??? If yes, please start your own threat (his typo error), thanks.

And he zapped me. :(

I was very disappointed as I have voted his thread five stars.

Anyway, I started a new thread and my thread received quite a good response. :)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/139666-agents-naked-traders.html#post3974788

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks those samsters who have supported my thread.

I'll post my story.

BT8888
11-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Honestly, this is not a story. It’s real.

Let’s watch this video clip before we move on.

YouTube - The Fidelity Files Book Trailer Pre-order (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWXfD-9_HgI)

Affair 1(1)

My GF Jamie, now my OC worked in a SME, ABC Company for many years.

As I have mentioned in my thread before, Jamie is a gorgeous lady. She held the best dress award in the building where ABC Company is located.

Although ABC Company is a SME and it employed slightly more than twenty employees, or the past five years, the yearly turnover was more than $10 million and the net profit was about 20 percents. IMHO, it is a good company to work with.

She has five bosses (four directors and one share holder). Four of them are local and the only foreign director is a European. The five bosses spend very limited time with ABC Company as they are either directors or share holders of other companies. In actual fact, the company were managed by a GM and a few key appointed holders.

Mr. Wong, the MD of ABC Company, in his early sixties, married to Mrs. Wong, ex-real estate agent for more than thirty years. They have three children.

I have estimated the net worth of Mr. and Mrs, Wong, it should be closed to S$10 million.

On evening, my OC, Jamie hugged me at the living room after she came back from work,

She said, ‘Dear, someone calls me today.’

I asked , ‘Who?’

She replied, ‘Mrs. Wong.’

I asked, ‘Which Mrs. Wong?’

She replied, ‘My boss’s wife.’

I asked, ‘Oh, I see.’ and I asked, ‘What has happened?’

She said, ‘Mrs. Wong told me that she suspected Mrs. Wong has an affair with a woman and want to meet me urgently.’

She added, ‘We have make arrangement to meet at Canele for tea tomorrow afternoon.’

I joked with her and said, ‘She thought that you are a PI.’

She said, ‘Dear, no kidding. She is very serious as she seldom called me.’

I asked, ‘Dear, seriously, why your friends and bosses like to tell you their secret?’

She smiled and replied, ‘Well, I’m a good listener.’

I said, ‘Oh, I see.’

I thought for a while and asked, ‘I thought you have a lunch appointment with Isabelle (Jamie's best friend)?’

She replied, ‘I’ll meet Mrs. Wong after my lunch appointment with Isabelle.’

I asked, ‘Does she have any evidence?’

She replied, ‘She didn’t disclose anything but she asked me how many employees of ABC Company are ladies?’

She added, ‘I have told her. It’s eight. Including me.’

I asked, ‘So, does she have any suspect?’

She replied, ‘No, she did not say anything.’ and she added, ‘As you know, she is not a simple woman.’

I asked, ‘What is your plan?’

Brothers or sisters

If you were Jamie, what will you do?

Have you suspected whether the woman who has an affair with Mr. Wong is your OC?

If you were me, what will you do?

Unrepented
11-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Bro, ask yourself "why you want to write letter to her?" My guess is that you don't want to leave a bad impression with her, by just disappearing. See where I am coming from? If she means nothing to you now, you will not care what she thinks of you.

If one day you happen to meet her at one of the the clubs, ask yourself what are you going to do. Then you decide whether you need to engage the services of our divorce lawyer bro or not.

If you got happy family, imo be contented with it.

Just my 2c, we are all men....he he

Which cat don't eat fish?? Eat liao must clean mouth and wash hand.

Cheers!!

justwanadoit
11-10-2009, 10:42 PM
call her using spare phone and call her only when u wan a F, get her to agree on phone say book room liao, after F, just tip her 20 for taxi and F O. do this repeatedly and she get the idea and also help u save lots of $

Unrepented
12-10-2009, 12:25 AM
This world got no free lunch.

Tell you one true and sad story.

A sgp male collegue in vietnam also same like you, get involved with local girl. Free F. He prempted and told that woman he got family and children back in sgp.

Somehow, the woman got pregnant. (thru analysis, our cheong committee thinks maybe she purposely break the raincoat). He ask the woman to abort and she refused. Die, die want to have the baby.

Then she go and find my collegue's wife with the new born.

End up divorce..... the rest is nightmare....maintenance fees, one additional family to feed.

We think the 2nd wife very naive but this is the way she became sgp citizen.

Therefore, F and pay even they refuse, just put in their handbag. So as to make it very clear that it is a biz transaction.

Many of us want to have a "boyfriend and girlfriend" kind of relation, got "feelings" one then siok. I agree also... but think of the consequences.

Even french also worried, if the girl got TB etc. We don't know, we eat with family and share the cups etc. Sway sway, family member also kana.

Also in the newspaper in china; This chinese woman got to know an american thru the internet, fall for the guy. Then invited the guy to china for free F. After the F. the guy tells her he got aids. She, the husband kana aids. At that time the children not confirm kana or not, I can't remember.

My point is, all of us got family. Just be TRY to be mindful and careful. Too much booze and high liao how to be mindful right...just try lah, me too.:D

Stay safe bro,

Frequent Flyer
12-10-2009, 12:42 AM
In reading the subsequent postings from the TS, I gathered that he already knew what he wanted to do (i.e. to leave the 2nd woman). So why is he seeking advice here? Or was he undecided initially, waiting to hear what the bros here has to say before making a decision?

Anyway, I don't give money to a woman for sex. I give money for a woman to leave after sex.

BMW Lover
12-10-2009, 06:42 AM
Honestly, this is not a story. It’s real.

Let’s watch this video clip before we move on.

YouTube - The Fidelity Files Book Trailer Pre-order (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWXfD-9_HgI)

She replied, ‘No, she did not say anything.’ and she added, ‘As you know, she is not a simple woman.’

I asked, ‘What is your plan?’

Brothers or sisters

If you were Jamie, what will you do?

Have you suspected whether the woman who has an affair with Mr. Wong is your OC?

If you were me, what will you do?

If she has an affair with her boss, Mr. Wong, she will not tell you about her meeting with, Mrs. Wong. :cool:

X_plorer
12-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Bro, ask yourself "why you want to write letter to her?" My guess is that you don't want to leave a bad impression with her, by just disappearing. See where I am coming from? If she means nothing to you now, you will not care what she thinks of you.

If one day you happen to meet her at one of the the clubs, ask yourself what are you going to do. Then you decide whether you need to engage the services of our divorce lawyer bro or not.

If you got happy family, imo be contented with it.

Just my 2c, we are all men....he he

Which cat don't eat fish?? Eat liao must clean mouth and wash hand.

Yeah Bro, I have forgotten her liao... Dun heck care about her already...

I have did it!!.

X_plorer
12-10-2009, 05:36 PM
In reading the subsequent postings from the TS, I gathered that he already knew what he wanted to do (i.e. to leave the 2nd woman). So why is he seeking advice here? Or was he undecided initially, waiting to hear what the bros here has to say before making a decision?

Anyway, I don't give money to a woman for sex. I give money for a woman to leave after sex.

Hey Bro.. I'm undecided initially.. But now already decided and leave away liao...

singexpat
12-10-2009, 06:12 PM
TS, congrats on your successful MIA and breakaway!!

Now its time to go chionging again!! :D

lglg666
13-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Hey Bro.. I'm undecided initially.. But now already decided and leave away liao...

Well done....I am glad you have made a right decision for your family:D

X_plorer
14-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Yeah!! Thanks Bro.. It's been near 2 weeks since she last sms me.. I think she already got the idea liao...

Hip Hip Hurray!! Haha...

KingEros
14-10-2009, 11:48 AM
I wun bother with WHEN, WHERE, WHY & HOW it got started ... coz they're simply water under the bridge already.
If you're seeking solace, then just think of Jackie Chan: 我只是犯了一个每个男人都会犯的错。

Actually i wanted to adopt the fuck and forget method which i use every time.. the most important is pay and fuck.. But........ Haiz.. This one really makes me headache...
Says who? That the only way to "fuck & forget" is to just "pay & fuck"? :eek: :eek:
The real men fuck & forget, no matter who, when, where, what & why ... so, for boys like you, you really should just stay home & help take care of your baby. If you really have the urge (& the money), then make sure you go engage street-walkers (who are on short social passes & therefore, come & go) ... thereby ensuring you dun have all these idiotic 手尾!!

But I'm married, i cannot say wants to change partner just because another gal is better a bit, then i divorce and change. I still have to think for my baby... There is a commitment and responsibility to my family.. Having an affair outside must also know must go home...
But honestly, since you already placed emphasis & priority in being a responsible father to your child (magnitude & latitude notwithstanding), then what is your true purpose in starting this thread? Get enough goading from this forum to do what you already know is both stupid & wrong? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: