PDA

View Full Version : 23yo KTV Gal with Perfect Body Shape - Ye Zi from Fuchou

pgyk
07-10-2009, 03:57 AM
Driving home last night, saw this pretty PRC walking out of her work place (High Class KTV), drove up to her and said hey to her. Asked her where she going, home said (Told me her home location). Come on, I drive you back, she said OK, got into my car, I wait no longer, asked for her mobile number, she gave. Drop her at her place, and I head home.

Thinking about her whole night, so decided to call her today at 2pm, and asked her out tonight at 9pm. Pick her up at her work place, head to Kopitiam Bencoolen for some dessert, and told her about sbf. She agreed as she said business in her KTV got so many gals, and the mummy only bring those that know how to carry her 'balls'.

After she agreed, zoom down to my favourite lovenest. On the way there, cause she is new, dont know what we bros expect from them, so teaches her many what we bros like & dont like - you bros who want to guide her to be the best gem, please pm me to apply as her teacher in sexuallogy.

What happen next is what I have teach her;

Got down my car, as walking toward the hotel, she was holding my arm tight and her head toward my shoulder. Register, collect key, head to the room, in the room, come up to me, hug me and start to kiss me from face to mouth. I move my 2 hands all over her body and squeeze her neinei through her bra, lay her down on the bed, strip her top and unclip her bra, push bra above her boobs, and start to suck on her nipples, left, right, left, right. At the same time, my hand start to move down south to her meimei, feel her meimei through her panty untill she start to moan. this action go on for awhile, then she strip me all, and both process to bathroom to clean each other up.

Back to the bed, she clamb over me and our war start. Sucking from her nipples to her meimei, so shy that she dare not open her leg wide, as I lick and lick, she automatically open her keg wider or easy access. She was moaning loud and pull the pillow cover tightly, I stop when she was like a running tap. Cap on and start to pump her in missionary, looking at her face and her loud moaning, makes me very high and pump her even harder.

Change a few position, and final missionary again before I load every drop in her with cap on. She help to pull out my cd, and rest in bed abit before processing to bath. take some pics of her before we leave the room.

A decent gal with bros guidence will become good GEM, she is willing to learn.

Here are her stat

Nationality: PRC - Fuchou
Race: Chinese
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 42kg
Boobs: 32A (With fresh small nipple)
Look: 7/10 (Slowly glow on you as looking at her more 8/10)
Body: 8/10 (Slim Fit Body Curve - Except for her A cup)
GFE: 7/10 (Still Very Green, willing to learn - give her some time)
BJ: (Still very fresh, No try)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight & Wet Wetl, She scream real loud and hug me very tight)
Frenching: Depend on Chemistry (I have, still fresh, room to improve)
Lick & Suck: She love it (Nice pink small pussy lips - she is moving the body and moaning)

Dont: AR, AJ, RAW, Prevert request

Damage: $100/1 shot/1 hour
$150/2 shots /2 hours

Link to her pic here
Ye Zi - Gals Gals Gals (http://always28.weebly.com/ye-zi.html)

pgyk
07-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Sorry bro, some typo err and missing some exciting part - when you're sleepy, dont write FR.

Here post corrected FR

Driving home last night, saw this pretty PRC walking out of her work place (High Class KTV), drove up to her and said hey to her. Asked her where she going, home said (Told me her home location). Come on, I drive you back, she said OK, got into my car, I wait no longer, asked for her mobile number, she gave, TCSS till reach her place. Drop her at her place, and I head home.

Thinking of her whole night last night, thinking why never up her earlier on. So decided to call her today at 2pm, and asked her out tonight at 9pm. Pick her up at her work place, head to Kopitiam Bencoolen for some dessert, and told her about sbf. She agreed as she said business in her KTV got so many gals, and the mummy only bring those who know how to carry her 'balls'.

After she agreed, zoom down to my favourite lovenest. On the way there, cause she is new, ask me to teach her how to do a good service to serve SG bros, dont know what we bros expect from them, so teaches her many what we bros like & dont like - you bros who want to guide her to be the best gem, please pm me to apply as her teacher in sexuallogy.

Got down my car, as walking toward the hotel, she was holding my arm tight and her head toward my shoulder. Register, collect key, head to the room, in the room, come up to me, hug me and start to kiss me from face to mouth. I move my 2 hands all over her body and squeeze her neinei through her bra, lay her down on the bed, start to strip her top and unclip her bra, push her bra above her boobs, and start to suck on her nipples, left, right, left, right, she was moaing high already. At the same time, my hand start to move down south to her meimei, feeling her meimei through her panties untill she start to moan and I can feel the wetness thro her panties, this action go on for awhile, she then unzip my pants and pull off my polo, hihi I took off my own briefs. Before proceeding to the bathroom, she was standing infront of the big mirror tighting up her hair with only her panties on, I stand behind her and hugged and squeezing her boobs, wow, feel so shiok looking at yourself in the mirror hugging and squeezing her. Move my hand in to her panties and finger her meimei, it was real wet, and pull down her panties for her, all the action in full view right infront of the mirror, and both proceed to bathroom to clean each other up.

Back to the bed, she clamb over me and our war start. Sucking from her nipples to her meimei, so shy that she dare not open her leg wide, as I lick and lick, she automatically open her leg wider and wider for easy access. She was moaning loud and pull the pillow cover tightly, I stop when she was like a running tap. Cap on and start to pump her in missionary, looking at her face and her loud moaning,she was really enjoying the session, makes me very high and pump her even harder.

Change a few position, and finally missionary again before I load every drop in her with cap on. She help to pull out my cd, and rest in bed abit before proceeding to bath. take some pics of her before we leave the room.

Lick & Suck: She love it (Nice pink small pussy lips - she is moving the body and moaning)

$150/2 shots /2 hours

View here Pic here

killerweapon
07-10-2009, 12:34 PM
cool,

I felt that your intro is much nicer than others... any chance that she is working at where and which area? prob. i can drop by and have a drink out from her ktv area...

pgyk
07-10-2009, 01:49 PM
cool,

I felt that your intro is much nicer than others... any chance that she is working at where and which area? prob. i can drop by and have a drink out from her ktv area...

Bro, she post here to do xtra, cannot let her manager or mummy know.
Do date her out to other pub for drinks if she is OK

musclemachine
07-10-2009, 10:53 PM
ummmm .will try out:)

pgyk
09-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Driving home last night, saw this pretty PRC walking out of her work place (High Class KTV), drove up to her and said hey to her. Asked her where she going, home said (Told me her home location). Come on, I drive you back, she said OK, got into my car, I wait no longer, asked for her mobile number, she gave, TCSS till reach her place. Drop her at her place, and I head home.

Thinking of her whole night last night, thinking why never up her earlier on. So decided to call her today at 2pm, and asked her out tonight at 9pm. Pick her up at her work place, head to Kopitiam Bencoolen for some dessert, and told her about sbf. She agreed as she said business in her KTV got so many gals, and the mummy only bring those who know how to carry her 'balls'.

After she agreed, zoom down to my favourite lovenest. On the way there, cause she is new, ask me to teach her how to do a good service to serve SG bros, dont know what we bros expect from them, so teaches her many what we bros like & dont like - you bros who want to guide her to be the best gem, please pm me to apply as her teacher in sexuallogy.

Got down my car, as walking toward the hotel, she was holding my arm tight and her head toward my shoulder. Register, collect key, head to the room, in the room, come up to me, hug me and start to kiss me from face to mouth. I move my 2 hands all over her body and squeeze her neinei through her bra, lay her down on the bed, start to strip her top and unclip her bra, push her bra above her boobs, and start to suck on her nipples, left, right, left, right, she was moaing high already. At the same time, my hand start to move down south to her meimei, feeling her meimei through her panties untill she start to moan and I can feel the wetness thro her panties, this action go on for awhile, she then unzip my pants and pull off my polo, hihi I took off my own briefs. Before proceeding to the bathroom, she was standing infront of the big mirror tighting up her hair with only her panties on, I stand behind her and hugged and squeezing her boobs, wow, feel so shiok looking at yourself in the mirror hugging and squeezing her. Move my hand in to her panties and finger her meimei, it was real wet, and pull down her panties for her, all the action in full view right infront of the mirror, and both proceed to bathroom to clean each other up.

Back to the bed, she clamb over me and our war start. Sucking from her nipples to her meimei, so shy that she dare not open her leg wide, as I lick and lick, she automatically open her leg wider and wider for easy access. She was moaning loud and pull the pillow cover tightly, I stop when she was like a running tap. Cap on and start to pump her in missionary, looking at her face and her loud moaning,she was really enjoying the session, makes me very high and pump her even harder.

Change a few position, and finally missionary again before I load every drop in her with cap on. She help to pull out my cd, and rest in bed abit before proceeding to bath. take some pics of her before we leave the room.

$150/2 shots /2 hours

View here Pic here

platinumm
09-10-2009, 03:03 AM
hey bro, care to share her ctc, tks

pgyk
10-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Contact has pm to many BRos
7 Bros have session with her
Yet no FR for her
Your promissed for FR forgotten !!!!

pgyk
12-10-2009, 01:28 AM
The more I look at her, I think she look like Michelle Chia from TCS
http://always28.weebly.com/ye-zi.html

CBsex
12-10-2009, 08:58 AM
FR on Ye Zi

Look : 7/10
Boob: 32A not for boob lover
Msg :No
AR: No
Frenching : 8/10 Like girlfriend
Fingering : Yes
69: Not allow
BJ: No
FJ:7/10 Very tight
Rtf : maybe
Damage : 100/1/1

She is a singer at KTV

andyk
12-10-2009, 10:08 AM
The more I look at her, I think she look like Michelle Chia from TCS

=> Yo BRO,reading the FR posted with more "don'ts than dos"....doesn't really sound so interesting !...Sounds more liked a pretty Dead Fish ?...Maybe U can have a chat with her that it's so competitive on both the Bonk Rates & Services provided in other threads ?...Look forward for your good news !!! ;)

pgyk
12-10-2009, 10:20 AM
FR on Ye Zi

Look : 7/10
Boob: 32A not for boob lover
Msg :No
AR: No
Frenching : 8/10 Like girlfriend
Fingering : Yes
69: Not allow
Rtf : maybe
Damage : 100/1/1

She is a singer at KTV
Thanks Bro for your FR

pgyk
12-10-2009, 10:30 AM
=> Yo BRO,reading the FR posted with more "don'ts than dos"....doesn't really sound so interesting !...Sounds more liked a pretty Dead Fish ?...Maybe U can have a chat with her that it's so competitive on both the Bonk Rates & Services provided in other threads ?...Look forward for your good news !!! ;)

Not dead fish bro, she is very responsive, except no bj, no 69, because no bj, give her some time to get use to it, she had never even do it for her x-bf, other then that, you can french, finger, lick & suck, fj moan with stereo surround sound, bath together, mobile to silent during session, GFE getting better (heard from Bros)

I just pick her up from 5 star hotel, my client had her overnight, and gave her xtra 100 from agreeded price, so is she worth it....for you to find out. Myself getting to like her more.

andyk
12-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Not dead fish bro, she is very responsive, except no bj, no 69, because no bj, give her some time to get use to it, she had never even do it for her x-bf, other then that, you can french, finger, lick & suck, fj moan with stereo surround sound, bath together, mobile to silent during session, GFE getting better (heard from Bros)

I just pick her up from 5 star hotel, my client had her overnight, and gave her xtra 100 from agreeded price, so is she worth it....for you to find out. Myself getting to like her more.

=> Glad to read yr quick response BRO !...Your client really had a very good deal because "overnite rate for KTV gals" will be much higher !!!....Anyway hope to read more FRs from those BROs who have tried her !...And then decide later this week !....

pgyk
12-10-2009, 11:05 AM
=> Glad to read yr quick response BRO !...Your client really had a very good deal because "overnite rate for KTV gals" will be much higher !!!....Anyway hope to read more FRs from those BROs who have tried her !...And then decide later this week !....

Sorry, no discount for my client, he paid KTV (TAM) gals overnight rate plus 100 tips to Ye Zi

fengheshang
12-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Sorry, no discount for my client, he paid KTV (TAM) gals overnight rate plus 100 tips to Ye Zi

Bro, actually i wanted to FR on 1 of your girls name xiaoyu, but since u already deleted the thread i will not. As a TS u need to look tell the girls that you are helping or promoting, even if you have any private dealing with them, to be educated and that in SMBF we are all looking for a good time, in turn guranteed business from Bros here. At 100/1/1 with no service i think its a total waste of time for both TS and the Bros here many CAT 60/70/80 with 5-6/10 on looks scored a 8-9 on service. So bro its a balance drop the rates if your girls can't service, if not they really need to work harder. Than again great effort but talk to the girls, its for their own good.

pgyk
12-10-2009, 12:40 PM

Only no bj and not no service

Andyk think my client got good deal

My answer to Andyk is no, this gal not only got full price, PLUS $100 tips from my client

Bro, actually i wanted to FR on 1 of your girls name xiaoyu, but since u already deleted the thread i will not. As a TS u need to look tell the girls that you are helping or promoting, even if you have any private dealing with them, to be educated and that in SMBF we are all looking for a good time, in turn guranteed business from Bros here. At 100/1/1 with no service i think its a total waste of time for both TS and the Bros here many CAT 60/70/80 with 5-6/10 on looks scored a 8-9 on service. So bro its a balance drop the rates if your girls can't service, if not they really need to work harder. Than again great effort but talk to the girls, its for their own good.

Have you read the thread right ?? Not to be rude, you mean Xiao Yu, for her rate with her attitude you like, she dont do bj for every bros, if you want bj, add money, do you know that ???

Why pay local gals 200 - 600 or even 1000, are they diffrence ??? Also gals right ???

Bro fengheshang, all these, is whether you're will to pay or not. Some bros pay more than the rates stated even though that gal got not service, WHY ???

CHEMISTRY !!!

AGREED BROS !!!

Chiongster will not have chemistry with the gals, they only want to chiong, looking for new lobang everyday if VM permit

steve88168
13-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks TS for sharing Ye Zi contact. As soon as I got the contact, I send her sms and she quickly reply. Scheduled appointment on the same day and met her before going to the hotel.

Once in the room, she was a bit shy. We had shower together and we rub our bodies on the shower and my didi wake up instantly. After shower, went to the bed, then I started painting her, she was so wet but unfortunately she did not french, only regular kiss. May be due to chemistry since I don't speak mandarin that well and she doesn't speak english, so there was some communication barrier.

I put the CD on and entered her, she was tight. Her boobs is small, not for boobs lover but I love since it gave the impression that she is young (and she is). It is much better than the non-natural boobs.

The stats as follow:

Look : 7.5/10
Boob: 32A not for boobs lover
Frenching : not for me, may be due to communication barrier.
Fingering : Yes, wet one
Rtf : Yes
Damage : 150/2/2

pgyk
13-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Thanks TS for sharing Ye Zi contact. As soon as I got the contact, I send her sms and she quickly reply. Scheduled appointment on the same day and met her before going to the hotel.

Once in the room, she was a bit shy. We had shower together and we rub our bodies on the shower and my didi wake up instantly. After shower, went to the bed, then I started painting her, she was so wet but unfortunately she did not french, only regular kiss. May be due to chemistry since I don't speak mandarin that well and she doesn't speak english, so there was some communication barrier.

I put the CD on and entered her, she was tight. Her boobs is small, not for boobs lover but I love since it gave the impression that she is young (and she is). It is much better than the non-natural boobs.

The stats as follow:

Look : 7.5/10
Boob: 32A not for boobs lover
Frenching : not for me, may be due to communication barrier.
Fingering : Yes, wet one
Rtf : Yes
Damage : 150/2/2

Thanks Bro for your FR on Ye Zi

liudage
13-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Have been very quiet lately due to work, but feeling horny last night – time to prowl. First ctc did not respond to sms – very common these days. But thanks to bro pgyk’s sharing of YeZi ctc, I managed to arrange to meet her. But it has to be after she finished work well past midnight - not an issue for me as I’m a night owl. Went to fetch her from where she stayed, and found a friendly and pleasant looking GND. She’s very chatty and easy to talk to, and we are like a loving couple as we walked into the htl - esp when she reached out to take my hand as we walked. She is not a time keeper – and we spent much time chatting, that helps in the “foreplay” to make us confortable since she does not offer BJ and does not appear to like frenching. It’s more like making out with gf and it is essentially the gfe that made mine a very nice session, although I suspect bros who expect hard-core service will be disappointed. She did mention that she only intend to take limited appointment per day. Here’s my take on YeZi:
Look: 7/10 (very light make up when I saw her in her casual dress, giving a GDN look; maybe 70% like Michelle Chia from certain angle)
Ht/Wt : 160cm/43kg (my guess)
Body: 6/10 (slim and almost petite, smooth skin, pussy hair not too bushy; no tummy, nice tite ass when doggie)
Boobs: 32AA (my wild guess, highlighted by small nipples; definitely not for boobs lovers)
BJ : Not offered and didn’t insist
Frenching : Not for me, as her face moved away
Fingering : Cursory (on the outside only)
Painting: Didn’t try
GFE: 8/10 (hold hands as we walked, huggy in room, esp after-shot to tcss in bed)
FJ: 7/10 (tite and wet, responsive, with loud moans that could easily disturb next door neighbors; accommodating, but she prefers it slow rather than hard bangs)
Damage: $100/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Probably, when I want a nice gal with high gfe to while the time away

pgyk
13-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Have been very quiet lately due to work, but feeling horny last night – time to prowl. First ctc did not respond to sms – very common these days. But thanks to bro pgyk’s sharing of YeZi ctc, I managed to arrange to meet her. But it has to be after she finished work well past midnight - not an issue for me as I’m a night owl. Went to fetch her from where she stayed, and found a friendly and pleasant looking GND. She’s very chatty and easy to talk to, and we are like a loving couple as we walked into the htl - esp when she reached out to take my hand as we walked. She is not a time keeper – and we spent much time chatting, that helps in the “foreplay” to make us confortable since she does not offer BJ and does not appear to like frenching. It’s more like making out with gf and it is essentially the gfe that made mine a very nice session, although I suspect bros who expect hard-core service will be disappointed. She did mention that she only intend to take limited appointment per day. Here’s my take on YeZi:
Look: 7/10 (very light make up when I saw her in her casual dress, giving a GDN look; maybe 70% like Michelle Chia from certain angle)
Body: 6/10 (slim and almost petite, smooth skin, pussy hair not too bushy; no tummy, nice tite ass when doggie)
Boobs: 32AA (my wild guess, highlighted by small nipples; definitely not for boobs lovers)
GFE: 8/10 (hold hands as we walked, huggy in room, esp after-shot to tcss in bed)
FJ: 7/10 (tite and wet, responsive, with loud moans that could easily disturb next door neighbors; accommodating, but she prefers it slow rather than hard bangs)

Thank you for your FR

pgyk
13-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Another fucker zappppp me, and dare not leave nick

COWARD !!!!

For me, I dont care about rep points, just hate coward.

Leave your nick, if you dare !!!! Ass hole

qqpp
13-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi TS, can pm me ctc. Thanks

andyk
15-10-2009, 10:49 PM

=> Yo BRO Liudage,enjoyed reading your above FR...and as promised to BRO PGYK that i'll contact YE ZI this afternoon...but she told me that her "auntie" visiting her these few days but luv to meet up on next monday onwards !....Well liked i heard a long time ago..."good things in life,U have to wait a longer time !...hopefully it'll be true waiting for her !!! ;)

pgyk
16-10-2009, 11:28 PM
=> Yo BRO Liudage,enjoyed reading your above FR...and as promised to BRO PGYK that i'll contact YE ZI this afternoon...but she told me that her "auntie" visiting her these few days but luv to meet up on next monday onwards !....Well liked i heard a long time ago..."good things in life,U have to wait a longer time !...hopefully it'll be true waiting for her !!! ;)

Bro Andyk,

You will sure like her accompany, enjoy after Monday

pgyk
17-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Driving home last night, saw this pretty PRC walking out of her work place (High Class KTV), drove up to her and said hey to her. Asked her where she going, home said (Told me her home location). Come on, I drive you back, she said OK, got into my car, I wait no longer, asked for her mobile number, she gave. Drop her at her place, and I head home.

Thinking about her whole night, so decided to call her today at 2pm, and asked her out tonight at 9pm. Pick her up at her work place, head to Kopitiam Bencoolen for some dessert, and told her about sbf. She agreed as she said business in her KTV got so many gals, and the mummy only bring those that know how to carry her 'balls'.

After she agreed, zoom down to my favourite lovenest. On the way there, cause she is new, dont know what we bros expect from them, so teaches her many what we bros like & dont like - you bros who want to guide her to be the best gem, please pm me to apply as her teacher in sexuallogy.

Got down my car, as walking toward the hotel, she was holding my arm tight and her head toward my shoulder. Register, collect key, head to the room, in the room, come up to me, hug me and start to kiss me from face to mouth. I move my 2 hands all over her body and squeeze her neinei through her bra, lay her down on the bed, strip her top and unclip her bra, push bra above her boobs, and start to suck on her nipples, left, right, left, right. At the same time, my hand start to move down south to her meimei, feel her meimei through her panty untill she start to moan. this action go on for awhile, then she strip me all, and both process to bathroom to clean each other up.

Back to the bed, she clamb over me and our war start. Sucking from her nipples to her meimei, so shy that she dare not open her leg wide, as I lick and lick, she automatically open her keg wider or easy access. She was moaning loud and pull the pillow cover tightly, I stop when she was like a running tap. Cap on and start to pump her in missionary, looking at her face and her loud moaning, makes me very high and pump her even harder.

Change a few position, and final missionary again before I load every drop in her with cap on. She help to pull out my cd, and rest in bed abit before processing to bath. take some pics of her before we leave the room.

Here are her stat

Nationality: PRC - Fuzhou

$150/2 shots /2 hours

Full detail & pic here

She will only be available from Monday onwards, Red light now
So bros with contact, please call her from Monday onward

pgyk
18-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Monday 2morrow
Ye Zi back in action
Bros with her contact
Start calling her for appointment !!!

pgyk
19-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Here are her stat

$150/2 shots /2 hours

Full detail & pic here

69wolverine
19-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Bro pm her ctc pls. See he face already dripping...hehehe

metalspidy
21-10-2009, 10:55 PM
sorry for posting wrong place just now bro. can get ye zi ctc?

pgyk
21-10-2009, 11:44 PM

Bro, your messages inbox is full

pgyk
21-10-2009, 11:58 PM

Bro, your Mail box is full, how to pm you

pgyk
25-10-2009, 02:19 AM

Here are her stat

$150/2 shots /2 hours

Link to her pic / FR

pgyk
30-10-2009, 07:44 AM

$150/2 shots /2 hours

kucingkurap
30-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Dear bro pgyk—
Many thanks for sharing contacts of this lovely girl.

Brief Review on ye-zi
Tall, 1.62 m, slim, fair,
Not stunning pretty, longish face, but relaxed & friendly. Her looks grows
on u after a while.
She has fair Smooth skin, boobs r small, A cupper, pink nipples that
begs to be sucked & caressed,
Nice clean pussy, she enjoys to have her clit licked.
She was reluctant to BBBJ, but willing to try diff positions.
Overall a nice session at $100. However,
a bit more service from her would be nice.

pgyk
02-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Name: Ye Zi

$150/2 shots /2 hours

http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/359486ef471fc008f3b66f6b13f5571e/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/359486ef471fc008f3b66f6b13f5571e/0/Ye Zi 2.jpg)

KLYM
04-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Thanks to Bro PGYK's contact, managed to try this gem. This is my FR:

Damage 100/1/1 exclude Rm & CD

Looks; 6.0 (Next door girl look)
Height: 1.59m ???
weight: 45Kg ???
Body: Not for boobs lovers.
Frenching; Yes...yes....yes....
Boobs; Flat with nice pointed nimples
Catbath; Nil
BBBJ; Didn't get.
CIM; Nope
COB; Nope
COF; Nope
Painting; No, I won't do it.
FJ; 8 wet and tight with lots of moaning.
GFE; Remind me of my school days.
RTF; yes

Thanks Bro again for her contact.

pgyk
07-11-2009, 01:35 PM
RTF 2nd time on Ye Zi

I think I will RTF even more after 2nd session, feeling even better

Here are her stat

Name: Ye ZI
Look: 8.5/10 (Getting to miss her if dont see her)
GFE: 10/10 (Our Body languge speak for itself)
BJ: NO (HJ a bit, playing with my didi)
FJ: 9/10 (Still so Tight & even more Wet now)
Frenching: 8/10 (Never stop during FJ) Depend on Chemistry
Lick & Suck: She love it (Nice pink small pussy lips - she clamp me when I lick her)
Attitude: 10/10 (We are more than GF now)

$150/2 shots /2 hours

http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/7342bf7c5a3545378682110c2d8bef23/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/7342bf7c5a3545378682110c2d8bef23/0/Ye Zi 6.jpg)

http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/70afbb8935ec76826b62ad6e2ffce2fd/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/70afbb8935ec76826b62ad6e2ffce2fd/0/Ye Zi 7.jpg)

Will post more pic later

pgyk
07-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks to Bro PGYK's contact, managed to try this gem. This is my FR:

Damage 100/1/1 exclude Rm & CD

Looks; 6.0 (Next door girl look)
Height: 1.59m ???
weight: 45Kg ???
Body: Not for boobs lovers.
Frenching; Yes...yes....yes....
Boobs; Flat with nice pointed nimples
Catbath; Nil
BBBJ; Didn't get.
CIM; Nope
COB; Nope
COF; Nope
Painting; No, I won't do it.
FJ; 8 wet and tight with lots of moaning.
GFE; Remind me of my school days.
RTF; yes

Thanks Bro again for her contact.

Thanks for your FR

pgyk
08-11-2009, 02:01 AM
Another pic of Ye Zi

http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/66a807b0c7c7b0ce1321248bf056a742/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/66a807b0c7c7b0ce1321248bf056a742/0/Ye Zi 5.jpg)

pgyk
08-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Here are her stat

Name: Ye ZI
Look: 8.5/10 (Getting to miss her if dont see her)
GFE: 10/10 (Our Body languge speak for itself)
BJ: NO (HJ a bit, playing with my didi)
FJ: 9/10 (Still so Tight & even more Wet now)
Frenching: 8/10 (Never stop during FJ) Depend on Chemistry
Lick & Suck: She love it (Nice pink small pussy lips - she clamp me when I lick her)
Attitude: 10/10 (We are more than GF now)

http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/e62172b4bd1423e7ee63a71b0a5ca0cc/3/thumb3.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/e62172b4bd1423e7ee63a71b0a5ca0cc/0/Ye Zi 16.jpg)

landjigging
09-11-2009, 10:31 AM
hi bros can i have ye zi and meng na ctc pls

pgyk
12-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Bros,

Ye Zi is going back soon

make your last call to her before she goes back

andybakagan
12-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Hi Bro,

she is very tempting. Can i have her ctc ?

Thx.

Salior
12-11-2009, 03:41 AM
bro , can I have her ctc please ?

tottohaw
12-11-2009, 05:20 AM
bro...can i havw ctc pls...

pgyk
18-11-2009, 05:37 AM
Here are her stat

$150/2 shots /2 hours

metalspidy
18-11-2009, 03:33 PM
bro try book her today but she say she not doing alrdy is it true?

aditosh
18-11-2009, 04:17 PM
bro,
help out a newbie here... contact please?

cheers!

spirits212
21-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Thanks bro pgyk for Ye Zi contact. I met with her last week, contacting her was very painless but arranging time can be a problem unless you can meet late. Originally she was supposed to be off work around 1:30am, but she didn't get off for another hour. She is an attractive girl, face is more innocent, not much makeup. You wouldn't think she was a FL. She has a nice tight body with nice legs, good curves and butt, and like the other FR say, not much upstairs. Anyway, she is completely GFE right from the beginning. From the way she talks and the way she teases you, it's like we had been out on many dates already. She doesn't offer any extras (BJ, etc) but the FJ made up for it. She is super tight and very reactive and expressive.

Looks: 6.5 (innocent look)
Body: 7.5 (if she had B cups, this would be 8.5)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (really not sure how could improve, maybe BJ?)
RTF: yes

MassageLuver
21-11-2009, 10:27 AM
bros beware this Dell, like to act holy man, but like to get AJ and hijack your gal to b TS!

21-11-2009, 11:23 AM
hi bros can i have ye zi and meng na ctc pls

spirits212
27-11-2009, 04:07 AM
I talk with Ye Zi and she is not doing FL anymore. It's too bad, will miss her.

pgyk
28-11-2009, 07:19 AM
bros beware this Dell, like to act holy man, but like to get AJ and hijack your gal to b TS!

Thanks bro for the information