07-02-2006, 03:18 PM
ok...i know rezeki dont orders their seafood from markets one
they bought direct from those fishermen there
so sometimes..like raining days...got not much catch....:(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/JOGK0351/fishingboat1.jpg

meatlover
07-02-2006, 03:27 PM
ha ha ... i wasnt there... so i cant comment anything
feel sorry for you if the food are real bad.....
but i am sure they dont serve very bad foods
maybe abit inconsistent...
honestly...during chinese new year..most restuarants
standard also drops one...even in singapore
So like that next time during CNY better not go restuarants liao. Let the restuarants rot by themselves since they give below par standard just becos its CNY.

Please bear in mind that customers pay to get good food and get served, in the context of a restuarant.

This reminds me about last friday night when I was having dinner at Nagoya FC. I order some dishes giving special instructions that the dishes shouldn't be cooked too spicy. But the food came out very spicy, I made known my unhappiness and the boss of the stall automatic replace the too spicy dish with a new less-spicy one.

How come this stall in a food court didn't give below par standard in terms of service even though its CNY. Whereas the restuarant in Nongsa machiam see BM like boh shadow eh. BM walk here walk there press the servit buttom asking for the bill also boh lang heuy.

meatlover
07-02-2006, 03:28 PM
ok...i know rezeki dont orders their seafood from markets one
they bought direct from those fishermen there
so sometimes..like raining days...got not much catch....:(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/JOGK0351/fishingboat1.jpg
Seafood fresh, but cooking sucks. Fresh also useless.

JOGK
07-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Seafood fresh, but cooking sucks. Fresh also useless.

dont let one bad experienced mar your confidence..
i know the place well...enough at least:D

Batam Man
07-02-2006, 03:39 PM
cin cai lah, over cu over liao, case closed;)

JOGK
07-02-2006, 03:39 PM
So like that next time during CNY better not go restuarants liao. Let the restuarants rot by themselves since they give below par standard just becos its CNY.

Please bear in mind that customers pay to get good food and get served, in the context of a restuarant.

This reminds me about last friday night when I was having dinner at Nagoya FC. I order some dishes giving special instructions that the dishes shouldn't be cooked too spicy. But the food came out very spicy, I made known my unhappiness and the boss of the stall automatic replace the too spicy dish with a new less-spicy one.

How come this stall in a food court didn't give below par standard in terms of service even though its CNY. Whereas the restuarant in Nongsa machiam see BM like boh shadow eh. BM walk here walk there press the servit buttom asking for the bill also boh lang heuy.

you dont know kampong people is like that one meh?
they very slow one...not like nagoya...:D

Batam Man
07-02-2006, 03:42 PM
I said case closed liao you still want to talk somemore, wait ML send you all the meat for you to love then you know?:D

swing123
07-02-2006, 03:43 PM
.....and when paying time I also macam no mood to pay liao...

then dun pay lor.....ask ML to pay lor....:D

meatlover
07-02-2006, 03:45 PM
dont let one bad experienced mar your confidence..
i know the place well...enough at least
Frankly, from a consumer point of view, they don't deserve any second chance with that kind of service standard that they provide in Batam context. What is their edge over other smaller and less know establishments which are more accessible?

JOGK
07-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Frankly, from a consumer point of view, they don't deserve any second chance with that kind of service standard that they provide in Batam context. What is their edge over other smaller and less know establishments which are more accessible?

like that i got nothing to say lor
customers are always right one...:D

Batam Man
07-02-2006, 03:51 PM
then dun pay lor.....ask ML to pay lor....

CB you, talk so much!!!
When cuming Batam, let me bring you go there and eat, then you can pay on ML's behalf:D

Ps: My Pool table ready liao, ai lai mai?;)

meatlover
07-02-2006, 03:53 PM
CB you, talk so much!!!
When cuming Batam, let me bring you go there and eat, then you can pay on ML's behalf:D
This one also got my dai jhee :eek:

DNAT
07-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Ps: My Pool table ready liao, ai lai mai?;)
like that means what?
you 1 2 let swing pool his cewek on your pool table ?????? :confused:

meatlover
07-02-2006, 05:50 PM
you 1 2 let swing pool his cewek on your pool table ??????
This one die die must tia piao eh.
Swing ar, make sure your cewek kio tua tua siah when you're taking cue on her hor. :D

guruking
07-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Batam Man,

Did you manage to 'eat' in Teras Cafe?

meatlover
07-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Batam Man,

Eat somewhere else than drive pass can count boh :D

Batam Man
08-02-2006, 10:37 AM
Batam Man,

Not yet, got no chance to try out the "food" there yet

swing123
08-02-2006, 12:12 PM
Ps: My Pool table ready liao, ai lai mai?

wa, bought private pool table somemore.....must be training day in day out....like that how to fight with you......next time we play, can you give handicap of close one eye ah?

Batam Man
08-02-2006, 12:19 PM
wa, bought private pool table somemore.....must be training day in day out....like that how to fight with you......next time we play, can you give handicap of close one eye ah?

You cum then we talk ok?;)

DNAT
08-02-2006, 12:54 PM

I teach you 1 secret to make him close 2 eyes .... kekekeke :D
you cum to San Hoi Sun then I tell you

swing123
08-02-2006, 01:11 PM
You cum then we talk ok?;)

now difficult, work veri busy....also got new members in life.....u can ask lau tiko dnat for more details....

maybe march or april will be better.....

swing123
08-02-2006, 01:12 PM
I teach you 1 secret to make him close 2 eyes .... kekekeke :D
you cum to San Hoi Sun then I tell you

why? got another meet up meh?

mana ah tu ah? when is he buying dinner?

DNAT
08-02-2006, 01:18 PM
why? got another meet up meh?

mana ah tu ah? when is he buying dinner?

no meet up, just 1 2 ku-toh you only .. ah tu, he flying kite at Marina South :D

swing123
08-02-2006, 01:22 PM
no meet up, just 1 2 ku-toh you only .. ah tu, he flying kite at Marina South

that day i read newspapers, got this fish and prawn pond in Marina south area...

you like fishing? next time can go....but i must go back KL to bring back my fishing gear first....

DNAT
08-02-2006, 01:24 PM
you like fishing? next time can go....but i must go back KL to bring back my fishing gear first....

I dun like fishing lah, only like to visit Fish Tank .. hehe

swing123
08-02-2006, 01:31 PM
I dun like fishing lah, only like to visit Fish Tank .. hehe

CCB hamsup tiko Goldfish Ah Pek......

DNAT
08-02-2006, 01:34 PM
CCB hamsup tiko Goldfish Ah Pek......
金鱼佬
(kum yu loh ... my friends from KL / Penang always like that say me 1)
:D

ckm8618
09-02-2006, 11:49 AM
hai,brother ,what is the market price for booking gal for one night at batam,for i know at balai there is about 300k rupiah.cos yesterday a indo chinese gal tell me booking one night for a gal is about 1000K rupiah at batam.thanks for all brother help.take care

meatlover
09-02-2006, 12:26 PM
hai,brother ,what is the market price for booking gal for one night at batam,for i know at balai there is about 300k rupiah.cos yesterday a indo chinese gal tell me booking one night for a gal is about 1000K rupiah at batam.thanks for all brother help.take care
Booking in Balai from Villa is Rp180K-Rp200K
Booking in Batam from joints is Rp200K-Rp250K, freelance is Rp250K-Rp350K, KTV is Rp400K-500K.

Rp1000K ---> Tell the gal to go sleep with snake lah.

DNAT
09-02-2006, 12:29 PM

bro,
Freelance in disco at average of Rp300K ... fish tank / ktv joints (with OKT) overnight booking is Rp220-280K, Rp400/500K ones also got. Rp1million ? never heard and never try ... :D

meatlover
09-02-2006, 12:34 PM
... fish tank / ktv joints (with OKT) ...
Just FYI hor.
Majority of joints have do away with their "poh lei" liao hor. So cannot call them fishtank liao hor.

ckm8618
09-02-2006, 12:43 PM
maybe her think i don't know the market price at batam,so just tell me at this price.this gal is a indonesia chinese,i know her when last time her do as FL in JB.But now her work at batam there,so,if any brother here want to try her ,i can give u her contact.cos her tell me her got many friend at batam is pretty and doing FL.so any brother,when u will go batam for fun ,can u let me know.cos i also hope can join u go there for fun.thanks

meatlover
09-02-2006, 12:51 PM
maybe her think i don't know the market price at batam,so just tell me at this price.this gal is a indonesia chinese,i know her when last time her do as FL in JB.But now her work at batam there,so,if any brother here want to try her ,i can give u her contact.cos her tell me her got many friend at batam is pretty and doing FL.so any brother,when u will go batam for fun ,can u let me know.cos i also hope can join u go there for fun.thanks
PM me her name and contact. I go help you screen tomorrow.;)

Batam Man
09-02-2006, 12:58 PM
PM me her name and contact. I go help you screen tomorrow.;)

When you going to screen her, this weekend?
CMK8618, you PM me her HP NOW, tonite I got party in one of the KTVs here, I will ask her to cum and I want to see how her Rp.1jt face looks like. THANKS!!!:cool:

ckm8618
09-02-2006, 12:58 PM
ok,brother ML ,i PM u liao.hope u will enjoy .but for me her service is so so only.just her can let me got GF feel only and one more is her just 19 year old and i enjoy when fj with her.hehe

meatlover
09-02-2006, 01:02 PM
When you going to screen her, this weekend?
CMK8618, you PM me her HP NOW, tonite I got party in one of the KTVs here, I will ask her to cum and I want to see how her Rp.1jt face looks like. THANKS!!!
You tonight party, so tomorrow you rest, I OTOT ok.
You screen first, I find others.
Sikali her Rp1 juta face = Jit teh bin :rolleyes: ... :D

meatlover
09-02-2006, 01:09 PM
ok,brother ML ,i PM u liao.hope u will enjoy .but for me her service is so so only.just her can let me got GF feel only and one more is her just 19 year old and i enjoy when fj with her.hehe
I'll fwd BM the PM you gave me, let BM go screen. :cool:

Batam Man
09-02-2006, 02:51 PM
ML, CKM also PM me her HP liao (thanks CKM), but he said that she's now in Kalimatan, only tomorrow then she'll be in Batam, just nice for you.;)
I tonite party part 1 1st, then tomorrow nite you cum I carry on party part 2 lo...:p

meatlover
09-02-2006, 03:08 PM
she's now in Kalimatan, only tomorrow then she'll be in Batam, just nice for you....
Also just nice for you hor. :D ... Just hope is not :rolleyes: type of bin.

ckm8618
09-02-2006, 04:12 PM
brother u can call her or sms her to make appointment 1st,then tomorow her back u can go and fuck her,so long never work ,i think sure very tight.:D .pity i just accident last week,so can't try.brother help me to try.....hehe

zunk
10-02-2006, 03:17 AM
---------------------------------

ckm8618
10-02-2006, 10:27 AM
Bro Long, tks for the update on the cewek pricing. Will contact u to go cheong 2gether wen im ready . :)

when u want to go,can i join u :D .cos me alone only,so scare go alone .

meatlover
10-02-2006, 10:39 AM
.cos me alone only,so scare go alone .
No needa scare la, Batam and Balai is very safe. In fact lot safer than JB. ;)

DNAT
10-02-2006, 01:29 PM
Just FYI hor.
Majority of joints have do away with their "poh lei" liao hor. So cannot call them fishtank liao hor.
then call wat? KTV or Massage Parlour or Kway Liao .... fish tank is just a concept to label the in-house cewek booking system lah

acer3939
10-02-2006, 01:36 PM
then call wat? KTV or Massage Parlour or Kway Liao .... fish tank Pak i just got another set of clips of you getting BBBJ from cewek leh, how can post? keke:D

DNAT
10-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Pak i just got another set of clips of you getting BBBJ from cewek leh, how can post? keke:D
email to me first leh, I wan to see .... :D

acer3939
10-02-2006, 01:48 PM
email to me first leh, I wan to see ...
Wait hor, i go into my hd and find 1st later i upload then pm you the links:D

meatlover
10-02-2006, 01:48 PM
then call wat? KTV or Massage Parlour or Kway Liao .... fish tank is just a concept to label the in-house cewek booking system lah
Address these places as joints lor. ;)

DNAT
10-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Address these places as joints lor. ;)
ok ok ... Fish-Tank Joints .... :D hahahaha

DNAT
10-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Wait hor, i go into my hd and find 1st later i upload then pm you the links:D

I dun want those YouSendIt link lah ... very fast expired 1. why not you email the whole clips to me better .... kekeke

Batam Man
10-02-2006, 03:15 PM
ok ok ... Fish-Tank Joints .... :D hahahaha

Don't call fish tank, KTV or joint, I got the best name to call these places. Let's all call them FS = Fuck Shop:cool:

meatlover
10-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Don't call fish tank, KTV or joint, I got the best name to call these places. Let's all call them FS = Fuck Shop
You mean the song by 2 Live Crew har :D

DNAT
10-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Let's all call them FS = Fuck Shop:cool:
Fuck Shop ... The shop so big, how to fuck ?? :confused:

meatlover
10-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Fuck Shop ... The shop so big, how to fuck ??
You like them tiny (cat) say so lar :D

Batam Man
10-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Fuck Shop ... The shop so big, how to fuck ?? :confused:

Then you go and fuck spider lor, the size just nice for you:p

DNAT
10-02-2006, 05:02 PM
You like them tiny (cat) say so lar :D
你这样讲我 .... good 口羊?
:mad:

DNAT
10-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Then you go and fuck spider lor, the size just nice for you:p
spider got 鬼 one ... :eek:

Batam Man
10-02-2006, 05:10 PM
spider got 鬼 one ... :eek:

Dun find those seven leggy wan lah, those with 8 legs should be safe, can fuck wan, dun worry:D

Batam Man
10-02-2006, 05:11 PM
You mean the song by 2 Live Crew har :D

I mean go fuck shop book a girl and ask her use your "mic" to "sing" you the song...:p

gurubesardc
11-02-2006, 01:26 PM
i am tony a newbie...base in batam..anyone plan to hook up party in batam
can email or yahoo messenger me at [email protected]. i moving around ktv from pacific zouk planet and others.. looking forward all new friend

thank you

deepie
12-02-2006, 09:31 PM
hey guru.....ur email dun work.something is wrong dude.:p

asiancigar
13-02-2006, 11:14 AM
Thousand apologies to brudders who were waiting for this.... have been busy with CNY and everything else...

Around 6.45pm i think.... i woke up when i heard the shower running, went into toilet and there she was taking a shower.... there is something about women when taking a shower that turns me on, perhaps its because they look 'clean'. My didi 'niak lagi'.... i climb into the bathtub to join her, her eyes were closed coz she was shampooing herself... so when i put my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck... she startled abit and let out a little scream... i now put my hard cock between the crack of her backside and she immediately said... 'jahat u darling....' i dugged my fingers into her head and helped her wash out the shampoo,... she must have enjoy my fingers running thru her head coz she was giving out some 'mmmmmmm' while pushing her backside towards my didi teasingly, i moved my hands forward and played with her nipples while kissing her neck, earlobes and shoulders... then without saying anything i gently pushed her forward making her lean over,... spread her legs apart and pushed my cock into her pussy and started to doggie her slowly... her left hand swung around and gripped hard on my left lower arm....she was cumming....and letting out 'ooooooo sayang,... oooooooo sayang'. Off course i was blurr!!!!.... how come she can cum so fast i was thinking.... then i realised it must be the whole scenario,... under hot shower, the water hitting us.... the passion.... i pumped and pumped, ram and ram and she was frentic.... now her hands hanging onto the taps (one on the hot and the other on the cold.... letting out 'oooooo darling cummmmmmmmiiiiinnnnngggg lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I pump and pump, ram and ram ... and was feeling really hot and was by now sweating like a pig.... i looked around for the hotel toiletries and picked up the one labelled 'lotion',... squeezed the whole bottle over her back and started to rub her entire body with it... she seemed to enjoy it especially when i ruubed her titties and nipples..... again she let out 'aaaaaaaa sooooo goooooooooooooood darlingggg'. i was now looking for and reached for my toiletries bag.... found my 'durex lubricant'.... squeezed a fair amount of it on my right fingers and thumb and some on her backside.... i rubbed some of it over her ass hole.... she doesnt seem to notice coz she was banging me hard to take in my hard cock deep into her..... i started rubbing the durex lub over her anus... and she still didnt flich... i used my finger and pushed some of the lubricant into her anus and she still didnt react... i pushed my whole finger into her anus and for the first time she feels it and says.... 'darling what do doing'.... i said ' just enjoy it baby'... now moving my finger around deep inside her anus... she lets out a 'ooooooooooo'. i pull out my finger and change it for my thumb... push it in very slowly halfway and then fast and deep.... she goes ''oooOOOOOOOOOO'.... i ram my cock harder and deeper into her.... at the same time my thumb is raping her anus... she lets out tiny screams... i whisper... ' bagus darling... feel good baby'.... she says 'yessssssssssssssssss'....and seems to be cummmmmmmmming again. i encourage her by saying 'cum baby cum'. I then say 'relax darling and now enjoy me inside here.....', i pull my throbbing rock hard cock out of her pussy, pull out my thumb from her anus, position my cock head over her tight virgin anus, push it it cm by cm and slowly watch it being consumed .... i can see her gripping the tap handle hard as she lets out 'oooooHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... oooooooooooHHHHHHHHHH darlingggggggggggggg' i push it all the way in..... holding it in the position i reach my left hand out to to grab and squeeze her left nipple, my right hand and finger look for and find her clitoris and gives it a rapid rubbing..... she thrashes her backside left and right.... i speed up my rythmn.... in out in out.... she meets my forward thrush by banging back hard.... i kiss her back ..... the water from the shower hitting our body.... she screams out.... 'cummmmmmmmmmmmmminnnnggggggg lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiii darlingggggggggggggggg'... i ram ram ram as hard as i can and also scream 'i'm cummmmmingggggg tooooo baby........ aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh cum baby cum with me baby'.... i exploded into her anus. i pummped even harder so as not to miss a drop of estacy.... she responds by gripping my lower arm..... and screams for the last time..... 'oooooooooHHHHHHHHHHH darling '.

We both literally fall down onto the bathtub, she is slumped and limp over me... our eyes meet and we kiss and kiss and kiss very passionately... she says.... 'u very jahat,... i never do there before u know,... why u do there darling'. i replied,... 'did u enjoy sayang,... i love it very much, did u?... she looked at me with soft almost teary eyes and says in a child-like manner 'yes very much darling' and passionately french kisses me... we get out of the shower and i notice that it is already 7.50pm

She tells me she has to go home to change clothes and leaves at about 8.15pm, i open the chivas (which i bought from duty free), half an hour later, i was saying to myself that she probably might not come back liao.... and i had no way to contact her coz she refused to give me her moble number...

At around 9.15pm, she opens the door (coz i gave her a spare room key lor), noticed that she has a tote bag of barang barang (whoopeee, she is staying the night,.... kekeke) ....
we go for seafood dinner, then visited the disco which is across the street of novotel and get back to hotel room around 1.30am.........

there's more if u insist..... just up my reps lor *wink*.

Cheers Brudders

haram98
13-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Party People..

well..im a new comer to this forum and planning to have some enjoyment in batam...seniors please guide me accordingly since this will be the first time im going to batam...pls assist me for information of how to get to batam (including cost) from singapore....taxis...where to stay...and the most important of on the ceweks...your guidance will be very valuable for me....

alphalaw
14-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Hi Party People..

well..im a new comer to this forum and planning to have some enjoyment in batam...seniors please guide me accordingly since this will be the first time im going to batam...pls assist me for information of how to get to batam (including cost) from singapore....taxis...where to stay...and the most important of on the ceweks...your guidance will be very valuable for me....

pls read the thread, everything is inside.

Cheers.

DNAT
14-02-2006, 12:28 PM
well..im a new comer to this forum and planning to have some enjoyment in batam...seniors please guide me accordingly since this will be the first time im going to batam...
Since I got 10 mins to spare before my lunch break, I furnish some basic info lah ... :D
pls assist me for information of how to get to batam (including cost) from singaporeGot to Harbour Front Ferry Terminal (former World Trade Centre) and take a ferry to Batam's Batam Centre International Cruise Centre - 2 way ticket = S$30 and above
taxis... From ferry terminal to town area (Nagoya) = Rp25-30K per trip
where to stay...Hotel lor, you 1 2 stay on roadside meh? :D (get help from the cab driver)
and the most important of on the ceweks
Joint cewek booking fees from Rp250,000 onwards.
For more info, ask the cab driver or consult the joint/booking house OKT

siamcutey
14-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Since I got 10 mins to spare before my lunch break, I furnish some basic info lah ... :D

I think u should change nick to NAoT

Noe Alot Of Things
:D
hahaha
SC

Batam Man
14-02-2006, 12:44 PM
brother u can call her or sms her to make appointment 1st,then tomorow her back u can go and fuck her,so long never work ,i think sure very tight.:D .pity i just accident last week,so can't try.brother help me to try.....hehe

Think my friend booked her last Fri.
Does she has a decent face, those don't look like kway, plain jane type of looks?
After fucking her for 1 nite, now my friend said he fell in love with her liao, tonite taking her to Melia 17th floor Japanese restaurant for Valentine dinner.:p

swing123
14-02-2006, 02:15 PM
After fucking her for 1 nite, now my friend said he fell in love with her liao, tonite taking her to Melia 17th floor Japanese restaurant for Valentine dinner.:p

wah, love at first fuck, how romantic......

Batam Man
14-02-2006, 02:39 PM

Love at first fuck?
So it's love first or fuck 1st den love huh?:D

meatlover
14-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Love at first fuck?
Gua kan seng. :p

meatlover
14-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Think my friend booked her last Fri.
Does she has a decent face, those don't look like kway, plain jane type of looks?
99% is her lah. Cos when I told her details about her, she looked quite shock that I knew so much about her. :p

swing123
14-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Love at first fuck?

same same luv at first sight mah.....you sight first only then luv.....

man use luv to get feck....
woman use feck to get luv.....

swing123
14-02-2006, 02:55 PM
99% is her lah. Cos when I told her details about her, she quite shock I knew. :p

can i polo u to the jap restaurant for dinner tonight? i can cabut from work by 3pm today.....

meatlover
14-02-2006, 03:01 PM
can i polo u to the jap restaurant for dinner tonight? i can cabut from work by 3pm today.....
You think going there for the food meh. Going there for the free flow of bir from 1800WIB-2300WIB. ... Tio boh BM... :D
* Btw, the fella bringing the gal to 17th floor of Melia is not me hor. And I'm also not that fella that book that gal.

Batam Man
14-02-2006, 03:11 PM
You think going there for the food meh. Going there for the free flow of bir from 1800WIB-2300WIB. ... Tio boh BM... :D
* Btw, the fella bringing the gal to 17th floor of Melia is not me hor. And I'm also not that fella that book that gal.

S$20+ for free flow of BEERsss, why not man?
The Japs food will cum in as bonus lor...:cool:

DNAT
14-02-2006, 03:15 PM
... tonite taking her to Melia 17th floor Japanese restaurant for Valentine dinner.:p
dinner time eat raw fish; after have raw sex .... wow ! :eek:

meatlover
14-02-2006, 03:33 PM
dinner time eat raw fish; after have raw sex .... wow ! :eek:
The fish and the sex is secondary, going there primary for the bir. :cool:

DNAT
14-02-2006, 03:54 PM
The fish and the sex is secondary, going there primary for the bir.
Oi, ask you hor, fish how to have sex 1 har? :confused: :D

meatlover
14-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Oi, ask you hor, fish how to have sex 1 har?
Bolo a quote from BM: "You come BT then I tell you yah". ;)

DNAT
14-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Bolo a quote from BM: "You come BT then I tell you yah". ;)
duno say duno lor ... go Batam for fish? :rolleyes:

meatlover
14-02-2006, 04:11 PM
duno say duno lor ... go Batam for fish? :rolleyes:
You very funnie leh, you're the one who brings the fish and the sex into the discussion in the first place. Then you ask people how does fish have sex.:rolleyes:
* The fish, and the sex. Not how the fish have sex.
Halo old man. Wake up your fucking idea!

Batam Man
14-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Wahahaha, what the fish, lau uncle also tio kan wahahaha...:D

siamcutey
14-02-2006, 04:26 PM

How appropriate this line

Hope no copyright to pay:D

SC

swing123
14-02-2006, 05:22 PM
The Japs food will cum in as bonus lor...:cool:

sure or not? batam is not cheap ler....sure got such tight n juicy pussy spread big big waiting for u ah??

swing123
14-02-2006, 05:24 PM
How appropriate this line

Hope no copyright to pay:D

SC

this line no need copyright wan, coz a lot of posters in the GL tirakship thread are actually practicing it.....

DNAT
14-02-2006, 05:33 PM
You very funnie leh, you're the one who brings the fish and the sex into the discussion in the first place. Then you ask people how does fish have sex.:rolleyes:
* The fish, and the sex. Not how the fish have sex.
Halo old man. Wake up your fucking idea!
I ask you a question "fish how to have sex?"
you asked me to go Batam so that you will tell me the answer.

you mean you will bring me go see 'fish bonking' in Batam ? :confused:

swing123
14-02-2006, 06:10 PM
you mean you will bring me go see 'fish bonking' in Batam ?

he wants to bring you go batam to bonk the fish.....

then bataman saw u bonking a fish will say, What The Fish?

ML standing by the side will reply, Bonking the fish......:D

jif98
14-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Long time never landed in Batam. Where is the best place now a day to book good service girls? Last time I also go Hollywood to get firls but my pervious trip was fuck up and the girl middle off the nite go crazy and had to sent her back.

jif98
14-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Long time never landed in Batam. Where is the best place now a day to book good service girls? Last time I also go Hollywood to get firls but my pervious trip was fuck up and the girl middle off the nite go crazy and had to sent her back.

DNAT
15-02-2006, 09:27 AM
he wants to bring you go batam to bonk the fish.....

then bataman saw u bonking a fish will say, What The Fish?

ML standing by the side will reply, Bonking the fish......:D

Cbzz lah, dun talk about bonk a fish .. I really bonked a fish in Jan 2003 in Batam, you know ------ Bonked a stale fish :rolleyes: from Hollywood 1 somemore

Batam Man
15-02-2006, 10:26 AM
sure or not? batam is not cheap ler....sure got such tight n juicy pussy spread big big waiting for u ah??

Again, you talk so much for fish?!!
When you can cum liao then I bring you go and see "tight n juicy pussy spread big big waiting for u":rolleyes:

Batam Man
15-02-2006, 10:29 AM
Cbzz lah, dun talk about bonk a fish .. I really bonked a fish in Jan 2003 in Batam, you know ------ Bonked a stale fish :rolleyes: from Hollywood 1 somemore

NBzzz lau uncle telling lau story again, 2003 (somemore can remember it's Jan) bonk which cewek also can remember wan.
Hoi you all better dun offend him hor, otherwise 10 yrs later he will cum and take revange wan:eek:

DNAT
15-02-2006, 10:57 AM
NBzzz lau uncle telling lau story again, 2003 (somemore can remember it's Jan) bonk which cewek also can remember wan.
Hoi you all better dun offend him hor, otherwise 10 yrs later he will cum and take revange wan:eek:
of course remember lah ..
you dun remember meh? that time was the 3rd BTTC meet. You gathered us in MontBank's room together with our ceweks to listen to your Chairman's speech, my that stale fish sat very far away from us. You even asked her to sit nearer but she no-hew you ... then you became very tu lan and you said you 1 2 fuck her, I not sure your meaning of fuck is verbal or physical ?? :o

Batam Man
15-02-2006, 11:05 AM
you dun remember meh? that time was the 3rd BTTC meet. You gathered us in MontBank's room together with our ceweks to listen to your Chairman's speech, my that stale fish sat very far away from us. You even asked her to sit nearer but she no-hew you ... then you became very tu lan and you said you 1 2 fuck her, I not sure your meaning of fuck is verbal or physical ?? :o

Think she didn't let me fuck her that's why I dun remember her lah...:p

Batam Man
15-02-2006, 11:05 AM
SORRY, double posting.

Batam Man
15-02-2006, 11:07 AM

Think she didn't let me fuck her, that's why I dun remember her:p

DNAT
15-02-2006, 11:18 AM
Hoi you all better dun offend him hor, otherwise 10 yrs later he will cum and take revange wan
My memory storage can go up to 20 years :)

DNAT
15-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Think she didn't let me fuck her, that's why I dun remember her:p
Why this one you posted 3 times? loh soh :p

Batam Man
15-02-2006, 02:22 PM
My memory storage can go up to 20 years :)

My memory also can, but I got more important things to remember then those things like in which year, which month I fucked which cewek:rolleyes:

swing123
15-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Why this one you posted 3 times? loh soh :p

if u Dun Noe Any Thing liao, why are u still posting ah?....

DNAT
16-02-2006, 09:43 AM
My memory also can, but I got more important things to remember then those things like in which year, which month I fucked which cewek

if u Dun Noe Any Thing liao, why are u still posting ah?....
ya ... so you two next time please get each other's contact early early OR while having good time chaking me (like now) instead of Saturday/Sunday evening then sms me asking for each other's contact number, while I was having dinner with my queen !! :rolleyes: cbzzz

Batam Man
16-02-2006, 02:34 PM
ya ... so you two next time please get each other's contact early early OR while having good time chaking me (like now) instead of Saturday/Sunday evening then sms me asking for each other's contact number, while I was having dinner with my queen !! :rolleyes: cbzzz

Now you becum so small gas liao meh?:o

meatlover
16-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Now you becum so small gas liao meh?
Heng mmm si lao (leaking) gas. :D
Today thursday nia you TGIF mood liao hor. Tomorrow can change name to Happy Man liao hor. :D

DNAT
16-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Now you becum so small gas liao meh?
I not small gas, just duno why you all dun exchange contacts during normal office hours when online .... tak pai last minute 1 - this ML also same, can chat with JOGK but dun get contact 1 ... TMD :rolleyes:

Same as the Teochew says - ai kay kar lai chng hee (要嫁才来穿耳洞)

Batam Man
16-02-2006, 04:04 PM
I not small gas, just duno why you all dun exchange contacts during normal office hours when online .... tak pai last minute 1 - this ML also same, can chat with JOGK but dun get contact 1 ... TMD :rolleyes:

Same as the Teochew says - ai kay kar lai chng hee (要嫁才来穿耳洞)

Yalor, these ML and Swing everytime lie dat wan, ai pang sai kak lai orh kang?:D

Batam Man
16-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Today thursday nia you TGIF mood liao hor. Tomorrow can change name to Happy Man liao hor. :D

TGIF mood? Ok Ok aja la...
Tomolo I'll change name to SuperMan liao, big, strong, friendly and most importantly, can fly wan:p

DNAT
16-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Yalor, these ML and Swing everytime lie dat wan, ai pang sai kak lai orh kang?:D
you mean their back side no hole? :eek: u lidat say ML and Swing good meh?

Batam Man
16-02-2006, 04:22 PM
you mean their back side no hole? :eek: u lidat say ML and Swing good meh?

It's you who lie dat say them wan, not me.
Anyway, if you say goot cu goot lor...:p

swing123
16-02-2006, 04:29 PM
Tomolo I'll change name to SuperMan liao, big, strong, friendly and most importantly, can fly wan:p

SuperMan?? more like Sperman....

Batam Man
16-02-2006, 04:35 PM
SuperMan?? more like Sperman....

You cum Batam la, then I show you what man I am...
Dun worry.... I promixxxxx you I'll be gentle...:rolleyes:

DNAT
16-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Dun worry.... I promixxxxx you I'll be gentle...:rolleyes:
you not 'make hard hard wait for him' meh? ;)

Batam Man
16-02-2006, 04:54 PM
you not 'make hard hard wait for him' meh? ;)

My make HARD HARD is only made waitting for you nia:p

swing123
16-02-2006, 05:07 PM
My make HARD HARD is only made waitting for you nia:p

knn, you 2 faggots should walk into cinema holding hands to watch Bareback Mountain.....

Batam Man
16-02-2006, 05:19 PM
knn, you 2 faggots should walk into cinema holding hands to watch Bareback Mountain.....

Really, we dun mind 3some, or if you want to pull ML along, we can even do 4some?:D

DNAT
16-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Really, we dun mind 3some, or if you want to pull ML along, we can even do 4some?:D
Swing likes to mass orgy with AhBengKeong ... :D
Where is ABK?

Batam Man
16-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Swing likes to mass orgy with AhBengKeong ... :D
Where is ABK?

You suggesting a 5some?!:eek:

meatlover
16-02-2006, 05:53 PM
You suggesting a 5some?!:eek:
DNAT likes his kar chng to kui huey :D

Batam Man
20-02-2006, 11:27 AM
DNAT likes his kar chng to kui huey :D

Cum to think about it hor, better not la, lau uncle a bit old liao, dunno if he can take it anot...:eek:

meatlover
20-02-2006, 11:51 AM
Cum to think about it hor, better not la, lau uncle a bit old liao, dunno if he can take it anot...:eek:
Didn't you say that you'll be gentle on him :D

newyorker88
21-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Dear Brothers,

Here is a update on Altalanta.

Price: 25 % discount on all massage. Minium entry is 180K rupiah for 2 hours.

Last nite went to try out this place after a long absence. Got a gal name Mirah.

Body: 7.5/10
face: 6/10
boobs: 34b
massage: 7/10

After the massage, which lasted about an hour, she told me that the massage has finished and I was smoking in the room. I start asking about the place and gathered these information.

The boss is from jakarta, chinese.
There are about 30 gals working there.
She is from west Java( so far, most gals I have seen in batam are from java)

After talking, she comment that my didi looks small. Hinting special. Not liking her face, I decided not to proceed and says that my friends are waiting for me. Passed her a 10k rupiah as tips and go off.

Overall, this place is a good place to bring customers for relaxation and if you want speical, I guess you can try for the more special rooms which cost up to 320k for the room for 2 hours. Where you got private shower and spa.

Batam Man
21-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Dear Brothers,

Here is a update on Altalanta.

Price: 25 % discount on all massage. Minium entry is 180K rupiah for 2 hours.

Last nite went to try out this place after a long absence. Got a gal name Mirah.

Body: 7.5/10
face: 6/10
boobs: 34b
massage: 7/10

After the massage, which lasted about an hour, she told me that the massage has finished and I was smoking in the room. I start asking about the place and gathered these information.

The boss is from jakarta, chinese.
There are about 30 gals working there.
She is from west Java( so far, most gals I have seen in batam are from java)

After talking, she comment that my didi looks small. Hinting special. Not liking her face, I decided not to proceed and says that my friends are waiting for me. Passed her a 10k rupiah as tips and go off.

Overall, this place is a good place to bring customers for relaxation and if you want speical, I guess you can try for the more special rooms which cost up to 320k for the room for 2 hours. Where you got private shower and spa.

FYI bro, 2 hrs of special or VIP room for Rp.320K is expensive.
Try the one next to Puri Garden Hotel, think it's call Escape or something. Their package for VIP rooms with tub and steam facilities, + 2hrs massage, scrub and milk bath is less then Rp.200K.
Well, with special you'll need to nego with the girls directly...

DNAT
21-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Try the one next to Puri Garden Hotel, think it's call Escape or something. Their package for VIP rooms with tub and steam facilities, + 2hrs massage, scrub and milk bath is less then Rp.200K.
Escape ??
last time I went with you it was called Bali Massage.
I remember you even sian the 2 meaty teenager gals while we were inside the hot pool :eek:

Batam Man
21-02-2006, 11:14 AM
Escape ??
last time I went with you it was called Bali Massage.
I remember you even sian the 2 meaty teenager gals while we were inside the hot pool :eek:

Escape is NEXT to, and Bali is IN, Puri Garden Hotel.
BTW, for everybody's info, the spa pool in Bali is those unisex type, and if you are lucky, you may be soaking there with some ladies customers.
And that 2 girls, only 1 was a little bit meaty, the other = with beli goot body ;)

DNAT
21-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Escape is NEXT to, and Bali is IN, Puri Garden Hotel.
BTW, for everybody's info, the spa pool in Bali is those unisex type, and if you are lucky, you may be soaking there with some ladies customers.
And that 2 girls, only 1 was a little bit meaty, the other = with beli goot body ;)
best is while soaking in the hot pool, can order and drink/consume cold beer & snack food somemore ... infront of the hotel has ample parking lots :D

Batam Man
21-02-2006, 12:13 PM
best is while soaking in the hot pool, can order and drink/consume cold beer & snack food

If everybody starts eating and drinking in the spa area, then in no time it'll be like a canteen with food and drinks spillage everywhere.
If you want to do that, you'll need to go somewhere with your own private spa pool, then you eat your snack, drink your cold beer or whisky, and finally puke into your own pool also nevermind mah...
Just make sure you dun ask me to go along can liao:eek:

newyorker88
21-02-2006, 02:01 PM

200k? Their VIP rooms got a jaccuzi in the room? I mean in Altalanta, I dsee the picture only.

THe one in Puri Garden is called Bali spring. Yes, been there also. Gals in the public tub? Never got the luck to see any.

Btw, sad to say, the gals in Bali Spring not that good looking. Got some fat ones there also.

Altalanta gals are all young, so far I have seen. And all of them wear sexy clothing.

Batam Man
21-02-2006, 02:58 PM
200k? Their VIP rooms got a jaccuzi in the room? I mean in Altalanta, I dsee the picture only.

THe one in Puri Garden is called Bali spring. Yes, been there also. Gals in the public tub? Never got the luck to see any.

Btw, sad to say, the gals in Bali Spring not that good looking. Got some fat ones there also.

Altalanta gals are all young, so far I have seen. And all of them wear sexy clothing.

Yes they have this promotion package for less then Rp.200k and you'll get 2hrs of massage, body scrub, milk bath in the tub and steam bath, all in a VIP room.

DNAT
21-02-2006, 03:05 PM

oh .... reminds of one said he kena Mike Tyson alike :eek:
kekekeke

Batam Man
21-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Actually if you are into real and good massage, those big size wan will be better. They'll have more power to massage you properly, and when they step on your back, also with more weight and feels much better then those tiny little ones.
Unless you are looking for x or xx or even xxx+xx?! :p

DNAT
21-02-2006, 03:24 PM
Unless you are looking for x or xx or even xxx+xx?! :p
ya lor ... ya lor ... :p
ai yah, the most 'mark-mee-mee' and let M T get the job done and faster go off lor

DNAT
21-02-2006, 03:27 PM
those big size wan will be better. They'll have more power to massage you properly, and when they step on your back ...
SiFu, I cannot take those big size wan lah ... I 58kg nia, scare they step on my back = break my kar-jiar-koot :(

Batam Man
21-02-2006, 03:53 PM
SiFu, I cannot take those big size wan lah ... I 58kg nia, scare they step on my back = break my kar-jiar-koot :(

Goot mah, so can claim insurance and have more money to cum Btm:D

swing123
21-02-2006, 05:33 PM
best is while soaking in the hot pool, can order and drink/consume cold beer & snack food somemore ... infront of the hotel has ample parking lots :D

Huh?? are you the real Dnat or just someone who hack into Dnat ID in disguise?

knn, the dnat i know will neber initiate to mention a single word about BEER with either Btman, ML, ABK or me......

newyorker88
22-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Yes they have this promotion package for less then Rp.200k and you'll get 2hrs of massage, body scrub, milk bath in the tub and steam bath, all in a VIP room.

Oh really? for less than 200k? Hmm.. have not been there for sometime liao. Must go and check out. Thanks.

Batam Man
22-02-2006, 10:29 AM

knn, the dnat i know will neber initiate to mention a single word about BEER with either Btman, ML, ABK or me......

Do you know the meaning of "Talk = Free Wan Mah...":rolleyes:

ckm8618
22-02-2006, 11:10 AM
hai,all brother ,got any new good lobong to intro me at batam.thanks

meatlover
22-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Brudder, your Kalimantan chinese sayang in Batam now mah.
Go look for her. Kuai kuai innocent face SYT tio boh? :D

meatlover
22-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Do you know the meaning of "Talk = Free Wan Mah...":rolleyes:
He also bluff you that I tio 4D tio boh. :mad:

DNAT
22-02-2006, 11:34 AM
He also bluff you that I tio 4D tio boh. :mad:
knn, my SiFu kena bluff by me until gong-gong ... :D
I joking nia mah, at least I quickly clarify hor

DNAT
22-02-2006, 11:39 AM

lam par ok .. dat time we ate at Sun Hoi San, you and me drank 2 bottles of beer, this ML drink 'liang-teh' ... :rolleyes: why you never mention? you got prejudice on me har?

Batam Man
22-02-2006, 11:46 AM

Got, go to any of the fuck shops in Nagoya and tell the mami or papi there that ML sent you and you want good lobang, they'll sure look after you wan...:D

Ps: ML got 1 beri goot lobang, can BBBJ till CIM wan:p

meatlover
22-02-2006, 11:59 AM
Got, go to any of the fuck shops in Nagoya and tell the mami or papi there that ML sent you and you want good lobang, they'll sure look after you wan...
I think say Batam Man more goot. Cos got the "Batam" word, sounds more "wu liao" (got substance).
Ps: BM, I like that say you goot or not har.

Ps: ML got 1 beri goot lobang, can BBBJ till CIM wan
You forget to say ST for Rp120K (excludes tips, I give Rp100K before she left) nia and 1st shot BBBJ --> CIM, 2nd shot BBBJ --> FJ --> CIM.
Ps: This one is my 老相好, thats why can get this type of treatment at this kinda price.
+ never bring her to KTV sing song cos she sing like a cow (This one Batam man say eh about 1 year ago)
And additional bonus info, she can be a 3-holer if you can click with her.

Batam Man
22-02-2006, 12:04 PM
The Japs food will cum in as bonus lor...

KNNBCCB...!!!:mad:
We were all taken for a ride when went for the stupid dinner last nite in Melia hotel.
Was there at around 6.50 and the Sushi and Sashimi section/plates was almost empty liao. So we makan other dish 1st, thinking that will come back for the Sashimi later after they refilled the plate. Around 7.20 I asked why no more Sashimi the waiter told me that Sushi and Sashimi are only served from 6-7pm nia. Then I asked him what time is the dinner from and to what time end. He said start 6pm and finishes at 10pm. Then I asked him very loudly till whole restaurant also can hear,

"so if people come at 8, thinking that got 2 hrs to eat, and people pay S$18++ you tell people can only eat fried rice la?!!!":mad:

Batam Man
22-02-2006, 12:08 PM
The Japs food will cum in as bonus lor...

We were all taken for a ride when went for the stupid dinner last nite in Melia hotel.
Was there at around 6.50 and the Sushi and Sashimi section/plates was almost empty liao. So we makan other dish 1st, thinking that will come back for the Sashimi later after they refilled the plate. Around 7.20 I asked why no more Sashimi the waiter told me that Sushi and Sashimi are only served from 6-7pm nia. Then I asked him what time is the dinner from and to what time end. He said start 6pm and finishes at 10pm. Then I asked him very loudly till whole restaurant also can hear,

"so if people come at 8, thinking that got 2 hrs to eat, and people pay S$18++ you tell people can only eat fried rice la?!!!":mad:

DNAT
22-02-2006, 12:16 PM

Oi SiFu, why you fuck the waiter? he also 'jiak koo li' only ... 1 2fuck also fuck the rest. manager mah (he got more pay so should take more F)

newyorker88
22-02-2006, 12:17 PM
KNNBCCB...!!!:m

"so if people come at 8, thinking that got 2 hrs to eat, and people pay S$18++ you tell people can only eat fried rice la?!!!"d:

So far I have not encountered problems like that in planet holiday. The cafe down stairs. Nor any problems in Good way cafe too.

During the Christmas and New Year eve dinner, me and my GF dont encounter such problem. Although the tables are quite full, the food left over is plenty.

Paid about 100k each.

Melia Hotel? Next time got to be more careful liao.

thanks for the info.

DNAT
22-02-2006, 12:20 PM

is it you scold like this:
"Jika orang menyerang 8, berpikir yang mendapat 2 hrs untuk makan, dan orang membayar S$18++ anda tahu orang hanya bisa makan nasi goreng" :D

Batam Man
22-02-2006, 12:22 PM
We tried Melia because it's on the 17th floor and food there are known to be of very high standard, PLUS one other MOST important point, it mentioned free flow of BINTANGssssss...

Yes I was also talking about the Wed nite Japs dinner in Goodway, which is much better organized.

meatlover
22-02-2006, 12:25 PM
KNNBCCB...!!!

"so if people come at 8, thinking that got 2 hrs to eat, and people pay S$18++ you tell people can only eat fried rice la?!!!"
Mai hot, mai hot.
Next time go, 1730WIB queue up outside 17th floor first. :D
Then upon 1800WIB, cheong inside and sup all the sashimi and sushi.:D

DNAT
22-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Mai hot, mai hot.
Next time go, 1730WIB queue up outside 17th floor first.
Then upon 1800WIB, cheong inside and sup all the sashimi and sushi.:D
dun tell ppl you know me hor .... :rolleyes:

meatlover
22-02-2006, 12:30 PM
dun tell ppl you know me hor ....
I think your signature is more applicable. :rolleyes:

Batam Man
22-02-2006, 12:31 PM
is it you scold like this:
"Jika orang menyerang 8, berpikir yang mendapat 2 hrs untuk makan, dan orang membayar S$18++ anda tahu orang hanya bisa makan nasi goreng" :D

You copied and translate from dictionary wan hah?
You think you reporting news on TV huh?
KNNzzz in Indo noramlly where got ppl talk lie dat wan?

In fact I scolded guy in bahasa:
Me: "mas, dinner nya dari jam berapa sampai jan berapa ya?
Waiter: "jam 6 sampai jam 10 pak.."
Me: "jadi kalau orang datang jam 8 mau makan apa?! bayar lapan blas dolar suruh makan nasi goreng ya?!! gila....!!!"
Waiter: face like want to cry liao:mad:

meatlover
22-02-2006, 12:35 PM
You copied and translate from dictionary wan hah?
You think you reporting news on TV huh?
KNNzzz in Indo noramlly where got ppl talk lie dat wan?
You dunno meh. Uncle Nat also talk to FLs very formal one hor. :D

Batam Man
22-02-2006, 12:54 PM
You dunno meh. Uncle Nat also talk to FLs very formal one hor. :D

Wahhhh he so cartoon wan meh?:p

DNAT
22-02-2006, 02:07 PM
You dunno meh. Uncle Nat also talk to FLs very formal one hor
Wahhhh he so cartoon wan meh?:p
you 2 like that suan me, is it because 2 days ago I bluff that ML kena 4D got S$40,000+ ... see, you all also like to take revenge - so small gas 1.

I think I should go and try the 'mark mee mee' massage by MT alike :D

Batam Man
22-02-2006, 02:37 PM
you 2 like that suan me, is it because 2 days ago I bluff that ML kena 4D got S$40,000+ ... see, you all also like to take revenge - so small gas 1.

I think I should go and try the 'mark mee mee' massage by MT alike :D

Got people say you cannot go meh?:rolleyes:

meatlover
22-02-2006, 03:11 PM
I think I should go and try the 'mark mee mee' massage by MT alike
Dun make us TKK hor. :D

DNAT
22-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Got people say you cannot go meh?:rolleyes:
problem is I only got Rp200,000 .. if I try the 'mark mee mee' massage, then I got no enuff Rp to try the S$18 fried rice @ 17th floor Melia liao

...... :D .........

meatlover
22-02-2006, 04:06 PM
problem is I only got Rp200,000 .. if I try the 'mark mee mee' massage, then I got no enuff Rp to try the S$18 fried rice @ 17th floor Melia liao .........
Should be S$18++ buffet with fried rice + free flow of bir. ---> Still better than the S$24 of claypot curry chicken with rice in Bintan :D

DNAT
22-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Should be S$18++ buffet with fried rice + free flow of bir.you like that make fun of BM goot meh? ;)

---> Still better than the S$24 of claypot curry chicken with rice in Bintanwow, who so kong-kum spend S$24 on claypot curry ayam ? :eek:

tan1972
22-02-2006, 07:36 PM
HI All Bro,
Any one can advise, if my passport left 3 month expire liao still can enter to BAtam ? Thks in advance

baby
22-02-2006, 10:21 PM
HI All Bro,
Any one can advise, if my passport left 3 month expire liao still can enter to BAtam ? Thks in advance
Hi bro the answer is no. The reason is u need min 6mths b4 in hand to travel across if not u will not b able to go over to batam unless u want to seat the next ferry to sin, once u reach batam:D

DNAT
23-02-2006, 09:12 AM
HI All Bro,
left 3 months ... if travel to Batam, I think still can lah but you might need to give S$20 when you arrive and S$20 when you depart .. thats S$40. Application for renewal via online/by post only S$50. Fact is, 1-2 months later, you still need to renew as the passport expiry date draws nearer.

tan1972
23-02-2006, 11:29 PM
hi Bro Baby, Bro DNAT
Appreciate yr answer above, never expect brother here given me the answer so fast, Thks again.

Maye long time never cheong batam, suddenly miss the King massage at Famosa and also the OKT from Jungle, always recomment gd cewek in reasonable price. finally decide to re-new passport 1st rather then take the risk. if there is any possibility meet up batam, let me buy u guy drinks

Thks
Tan1972

MoonFace
24-02-2006, 12:25 PM
left 3 months ... if travel to Batam, I think still can lah but you might need to give S$20 when you arrive and S$20 when you depart .. thats S$40. Application for renewal via online/by post only S$50. Fact is, 1-2 months later, you still need to renew as the passport expiry date draws nearer.

WOW!!..I'm impresssed!
Not bad for someone who probably used up all the passport pages many times before the min 6 months before expiry!! :D

naemlo
24-02-2006, 12:47 PM
WOW!!..I'm impresssed!
Not bad for someone who probably used up all the passport pages many times before the min 6 months before expiry!! :D

U still living n bonking.... I thought u disappear from this earth. U still in Jkt??

Batam Man
24-02-2006, 04:23 PM
WOW!!..I'm impresssed!

Where are you, Jkt or Sg?
Our kakis cuming in tonight lho, ai lai mai?!;)

Batam Man
24-02-2006, 04:24 PM
WOW!!..I'm impresssed!

Where are you, Jkt or Sg?
Our kakis cuming in tonight lho, ai lai mai?!;)

DNAT
28-02-2006, 10:09 AM
WOW!!..I'm impresssed!
Impressed your head lah. Still dare to say, 1 2 find you go Batam to cheong but cannot find you 1.
btw, smiler say he miss you beri much, he want to TLSFL ... kekeke :D

darts
28-02-2006, 03:51 PM
A Gd Afternoon to all senior samters, need some help, organizing a trip to balai next weekend, need some advice on the followings:-

1) Which Villa has the best girls in terms of prices(vfm), quanlity & quantity.
2) Which hotel is the best in in terms of prices(vfm), quanlity, service & facility.
3) Any day activity other than stay in room to bonk.
4) Which KTV & Disco is the best in Balai?
5) Where to dine for lunch or dinner?
6) Any Pubs like those in batam?
7) Which massage house are high recommended

Many Thanks in advance

Batam Man
28-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Where's at tu, the walikota (mayor) of Balai??:D

Batam Man
28-02-2006, 04:16 PM

meatlover
28-02-2006, 06:59 PM
You like that say our Ah Tu ge goot mehz. :D

meatlover
28-02-2006, 07:00 PM
A Gd Afternoon to all senior samters, need some help, organizing a trip to balai next weekend, need some advice on the followings:-

2) Which hotel is the best in in terms of prices(vfm), quanlity, service & facility.

Many Thanks in advance
Hi darts,
For info on Balai you can seek advice and info from our fellow samster baby.

swing123
28-02-2006, 07:21 PM
see reply in blue.....

1) Which Villa has the best girls in terms of prices(vfm), quanlity & quantity.my passport showed i have been to Balai more than 50 times for the last 3 years....but i still have no answer to this question ler....sorry
2) Which hotel is the best in in terms of prices(vfm), quanlity, service & facility.wah, you are like typical hokkien saying, want cheap, want fresh, want big neh neh.....
3) Any day activity other than stay in room to bonk.you can visit place of interest lah, shopping lah, massage lah, wash hair n do facial lah........or else, you can sleep in the room, drink in the room, watch tv in the room....not necessary just BONK in the room
4) Which KTV & Disco is the best in Balai? i don't recall Balai has a lot of disco/ktv
5) Where to dine for lunch or dinner?restaurant or kopitiam lor.....hotel cafe also can
6) Any Pubs like those in batam?what type of batam pub u r referring to
7) Which massage house are high recommendedgo to the street behind Hotel Paradis, there are at least 6-7 MPs there....or the shoplots in front of Hotel Padimas, there got 3 i think

Many Thanks in advanceyou are welcome, hope this help

swing123
28-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Hi darts,
For info on Balai you can seek advice and info from our fellow samster baby.

wah, when you becum Lobbin-hoot...damn good in shooting arrow hor...

swing123
28-02-2006, 07:23 PM

that walikota ORD liao......now tanam sayur kat kampong....

nitecrawllerr
28-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Bro swing123, you been to Balai 50x past 3 yrs? Can I confirm with you? Two wks back my friend's friend told us some sporean who booked girls, their room were raided by police? Was told its illegal to book gils in Balai. Threatened to be sent to prison. Was there such an incident? Bro DNAT opinion was it must have been the work of those small fries police. Not really an issue with the govt or governor. Is it true? I have intention to cheong. But after hearing such news, kind of piss off. Cant imagine me going to prison and my OC come bailing me out. Scary sianz.:o

Ronsee
28-02-2006, 11:47 PM
Dear Bro Darts, Hope my reply give u some food for thoughts...reply in blue :)

Well the only place where theres legalize prostitution is a place just on the outskirts of town called Villa by the locals. Its a collection of houses with bout 20-30 girls in each hse. Theres also a place called Paya Labu which u can also try..about 30 mins drive from the town.Prices range from 250,000 to 400,000rp for Villa, Paya Labu is about 250,000rp

I personally stay in Paradize Hotel for all my trips. The room is reasonably clean, has attached bathtubs for in water activities :p etc and a massage amd Spa facility too in the hotel. Rate is SG30 for a standard room.
Well theres Indo Yani shopping mall (biggest one in PuaKang Town) to shop. Walk around to capture the pace of life in the town. Visit tons of shops selling VCDs, handphone accessories, clothings etc
Theres only 2 discos now in Balai - Santana (located just opposite Paradize Hotel, which is small and is frequented by lots of local Malays guys and gals..music pretty much malay style (not my liking). The other is Bravo - which is the 'Happening' disco currently in Balai. Serves up nice mix of chinese pop and some western pops...really nice. Lots of FL to fish too. Definitely the place to chiong imho
Well food is everywhere in the small town. U can have Nasi Padang, chinese noodles, Chinese porridge and Sea Food too...i personally recommend Long Beach for sea food...really good and cheap imho.
Pubs r not common as far as i noe...but if u r into KTV..theres a good KTV just opened in Maximillion Hotel (Top Floor) which boosts some good sound system.
Well i m not into those stuff. But been to quite a few massage palour during my years in Balai. Mostly the clean ones. Rates bout 50K rp per hour i believe.

Well i go to Balai once a month to visit my friends there (with my regular kakis) and to chiong. So if you are interested we can arrange the coming trip in March together if you want to. I m planning on leaving on 11th to 14th March. So if you are keen to join up feel free to let me know. I can help to arrange the accomodation for you guys too.

So drop me a PM if you are keen.

Cheers

Ronsee
28-02-2006, 11:49 PM
Dear Bro Darts, Hope my reply give u some food for thoughts...reply in blue :)

Well the only place where theres legalize prostitution is a place just on the outskirts of town called Villa by the locals. Its a collection of houses with bout 20-30 girls in each hse. Theres also a place called Paya Labu which u can also try..about 30 mins drive from the town.Prices range from 250,000 to 400,000rp for Villa, Paya Labu is about 250,000rp

I personally stay in Paradize Hotel for all my trips. The room is reasonably clean, has attached bathtubs for in water activities :p etc and a massage amd Spa facility too in the hotel. Rate is SG30 for a standard room.
Well theres Indo Yani shopping mall (biggest one in PuaKang Town) to shop. Walk around to capture the pace of life in the town. Visit tons of shops selling VCDs, handphone accessories, clothings etc
Theres only 2 discos now in Balai - Santana (located just opposite Paradize Hotel, which is small and is frequented by lots of local Malays guys and gals..music pretty much malay style (not my liking). The other is Bravo - which is the 'Happening' disco currently in Balai. Serves up nice mix of chinese pop and some western pops...really nice. Lots of FL to fish too. Definitely the place to chiong imho
Well food is everywhere in the small town. U can have Nasi Padang, chinese noodles, Chinese porridge and Sea Food too...i personally recommend Long Beach for sea food...really good and cheap imho.
Pubs r not common as far as i noe...but if u r into KTV..theres a good KTV just opened in Maximillion Hotel (Top Floor) which boosts some good sound system.
Well i m not into those stuff. But been to quite a few massage palour during my years in Balai. Mostly the clean ones. Rates bout 50K rp per hour i believe.

Well i go to Balai once a month to visit my friends there (with my regular kakis) and to chiong. So if you are interested we can arrange the coming trip in March together if you want to. I m planning on leaving on 11th to 14th March. So if you are keen to join up feel free to let me know. I can help to arrange the accomodation for you guys too.

So drop me a PM if you are keen.

Cheers

meatlover
01-03-2006, 08:49 AM
wah, when you becum Lobbin-hoot...damn good in shooting arrow hor...
I'm darn goot at shooting kar chng also, especially yours. :D

meatlover
01-03-2006, 09:08 AM
Bro swing123, you been to Balai 50x past 3 yrs? Can I confirm with you? Two wks back my friend's friend told us some sporean who booked girls, their room were raided by police? Was told its illegal to book gils in Balai. Threatened to be sent to prison. Was there such an incident? Bro DNAT opinion was it must have been the work of those small fries police. Not really an issue with the govt or governor. Is it true? I have intention to cheong. But after hearing such news, kind of piss off. Cant imagine me going to prison and my OC come bailing me out. Scary sianz.
Hi Brudder nitecrawller,
Let me add on ... Recently the central government is trying to implement a new anti pornography law. But what does anti pornography gotta do with vice:rolleyes: , thats another issue. Whenever before a new law is pass in indonesia, the government will test market first by getting public reaction.

So in order to test market on how the reaction of this new law by the locals and foreigners before the actual law is pass, the polisi were told to clamp down on vices discretely. And frankly speaking, prostitution is illegal under the islamic law and also under Indonesian law. Majority of the so called legal WLs are infact working until KTV or massage permit, something like our Singapore employment pass or work permit.

Even in Batam, I've seen polisi coming into ayam farms under KTV license and checking on every gals' KTP, and also the joint's operation license. I've also seen scandilty dressed cewek been taken back by polisi from their joint, on the road, or even in discos. The reason: "There is an anti pornography law, scadilty dressed women constitutes or lead to rise in pornography" :rolleyes: ... Thats why nowadays not many ceweks dared to wear too sexily when going out.

Remember when we met in Jakarta in Sydney 2000, when I left, I kanna road block inside the kota and the polisi wasn't checking for bombs, they were in fact looking out for obat users and scandilty dressed ceweks.

Actually the trend can be seen since 2 years back, when all hotels were orders to stop showing porn movies, then comes the clamping down of casino and gambling, then the obat clamp down, then the pirated VCDs clamp down ... You see, all are vices, or to a certain extend.

Ps: You can take brudder swing's words, I know him personally.

meatlover
01-03-2006, 09:13 AM
see reply in blue.....
Nbzzz, you gib people advice like machiam never gib advice eh. Next time don't wanna gib advice diam diam lah. :D

swing123
01-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Bro swing123, you been to Balai 50x past 3 yrs? Can I confirm with you? Two wks back my friend's friend told us some sporean who booked girls, their room were raided by police? Was told its illegal to book gils in Balai. Threatened to be sent to prison. Was there such an incident? Bro DNAT opinion was it must have been the work of those small fries police. Not really an issue with the govt or governor. Is it true? I have intention to cheong. But after hearing such news, kind of piss off. Cant imagine me going to prison and my OC come bailing me out. Scary sianz.:o

wah, you think 50x in 3 yrs a lot meh?? on average it's about once a month nia.....certain month i went more frequent lor, like 2-3 times....you go ask Baby, how many times he had been to Balai in total.....

actually, there are a lot of stories in riau islands cheonging wan......the polisi there wan money only.....find every opportunity.....not sure of the one u told, but there were other stories likes:

- kena raid when a group of balai cheongsters were gambling in room...
- kena ransom for recording the make love scene on videocam
- wondering into military compound and kena interrogation for few hrs, again money have to be settled...

banyak cerita la.....

Ronsee
01-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Dear Bro MeatLover

Thanks for uping my points.

Just doing my bit to help the brothers in forum to know a little bout a place i frequent.

Cheers :)

nitecrawllerr
01-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Remember when we met in Jakarta in Sydney 2000, when I left, I kanna road block inside the kota and the polisi wasn't checking for bombs, they were in fact looking out for obat users and scandilty dressed ceweks.

Actually the trend can be seen since 2 years back, when all hotels were orders to stop showing porn movies, then comes the clamping down of casino and gambling, then the obat clamp down, then the pirated VCDs clamp down ... You see, all are vices, or to a certain extend.

Ps: You can take brudder swing's words, I know him personally.

Tks Bro meatlover for the write-up. I suppose one need to take the risk when cheong at Balai. Just stay away from DRUGS! Was just wondering what I should do if I am caught with my pants down when police were to raid my room? Sigh...

Btw Bro meatlover, I think you got mix up with another friend of yours. (ref your para 1) If I am not wrong there is another samster by the name of nightcrawler (different spelling). But, I have no regrets knowing Snr bros like you. Hope to learn from and cheong with you one day. :D

Cheers....nc

nitecrawllerr
01-03-2006, 10:55 PM
actually, there are a lot of stories in riau islands cheonging wan......the polisi there wan money only.....find every opportunity.....not sure of the one u told, but there were other stories likes:

banyak cerita la.....

Yes, bro swing123. Corrupted officials always find ways and means to earn that extra. Banyak cerita..but hope my room not raided. Just wonder what I will do if kenna raided by those police. :(

DNAT
02-03-2006, 08:39 AM
Yes, bro swing123. Corrupted officials always find ways and means to earn that extra. Banyak cerita..but hope my room not raided. Just wonder what I will do if kenna raided by those police.
kalau banyak takut, jangan pergi lah ... :rolleyes:

swing123
02-03-2006, 10:46 AM

tapi gatal la, macam mana?

Batam Man
02-03-2006, 11:31 AM
tapi gatal la, macam mana?

Mintat istri......
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
pakai kan mopiko lah...

swing123
02-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Mintat istri......
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
pakai kan mopiko lah...

#$%@(*&/!~^XYZ

Batam Man
02-03-2006, 12:07 PM
#$%@(*&/!~^XYZ

Mai tiam tiam #$%@(*&/!~^XYZ, bad for your health you know...?
When cuming to Btm to play Pool n lim beer with me huh?
You been talking bout it since last year liao...:rolleyes:

meatlover
02-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Mai tiam tiam #$%@(*&/!~^XYZ, bad for your health you know...?
Most important thing is are you gonna let him cue his cewek on your pool table. :D

meatlover
02-03-2006, 12:17 PM
pakai kan mopiko lah...
This one Ah Tu's favourite, 止痛止痒:D

Batam Man
02-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Most important thing is are you gonna let him cue his cewek on your pool table. :D

KNnzzzz you so dirty wan, better dun tella ppl you know me hor...:eek:

swing123
02-03-2006, 02:17 PM

go batam i have no home advantage.....got to give handicap....

meatlover
02-03-2006, 02:32 PM
You want us to sponsor you one wheelchair har :rolleyes:

meatlover
02-03-2006, 02:34 PM
KNnzzzz you so dirty wan, better dun tella ppl you know me hor...:eek:
Its your pool table, not mine. :D

Batam Man
02-03-2006, 02:39 PM

You want what advantage/handicap I also can give you la, no need talk so much, just tella me date when cuming?

Ps: ML got plan to cum next week lho...;)

Batam Man
02-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Its your pool table, not mine. :D

And my Pool table is for cueing Pool ball wan, not to cue cewek wan...:rolleyes:

meatlover
02-03-2006, 03:09 PM
And my Pool table is for cueing Pool ball wan, not to cue cewek wan...:rolleyes:
Mr. Swing, take note Mr. Batam Man's comments hor. Don't cue the salah cewek, opps!!! I mean Pool ball. :D

meatlover
02-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Ps: ML got plan to cum next week lho...
I next week definitely will cum, either cum in mouth or cum in condom.
Ps: I heard Uncle D tio 4D 1st prize S$40,000, issit true??? :confused:

Batam Man
02-03-2006, 03:23 PM
I next week definitely will cum, either cum in mouth or cum in condom.
Ps: I heard Uncle D tio 4D 1st prize S$40,000, issit true??? :confused:

No lah, if he kena he sure will blanja us makan wan.
Remember the last time when he kena $25k, he made a party for all close bros here, blanja us makan and go lim in nite club.
So if this time kena again he sure will inform us wan lah, cos he said if kena again want to blanja all to Jkt for partying...:cool:

meatlover
02-03-2006, 03:28 PM
No lah, if he kena he sure will blanja us makan wan.
Remember the last time when he kena $25k, he made a party for all close bros here, blanja us makan and go lim in nite club.
So if this time kena again he sure will inform us wan lah, cos he said if kena again want to blanja all to Jkt for partying...
Wah!!! Like that I lis time must take the Rp2juta model that I aim the other time and can forget about Block M and Sydney2000 liao. :D
Ps: How come uncle D so quiet recently??? Machiam tio beh piao liao diam diam.

Batam Man
02-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Wah!!! Like that I lis time must take the Rp2juta model that I aim the other time and can forget about Block M and Sydney2000 liao. :D
Ps: How come uncle D so quiet recently??? Machiam tio beh piao liao diam diam.

How cum you know he kena wan? He told you meh?
Wahhhh if really, then I must faster apply leave liao, going Jkt for song y y liao lho...:D

nitecrawllerr
02-03-2006, 04:59 PM

Bro DNAT, like what Bro Swing had said, kalau gatal macam mana? I suppose I have to take the risk. Just need to be mentally prepared if such bad incident were to occur.

meatlover
03-03-2006, 10:47 AM
kalau gatal macam mana? I suppose I have to take the risk. Just need to be mentally prepared if such bad incident were to occur.
Come Batam, Batam safer. ;)

meatlover
03-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Wahhhh if really, then I must faster apply leave liao, going Jkt for song y y liao lho...
Don't forget to apply "visa" also. Make sure its tua tua tiao eh. So when is the schedule har? Uncle D please advise. :D

Batam Man
03-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Think he really tio 4D liao, so now he tiam tiam, hide far far, taking cover from us?:confused:

meatlover
03-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Think he really tio 4D liao, so now he tiam tiam, hide far far, taking cover from us?:confused:
Wu lui liao gotta keep low profile mah :o

JOGK
03-03-2006, 12:17 PM
few signs of people tio big prize beh beo...

he is more confident than usual
he becomes more polite
he bought more things than usual
he becomes more low profile

thats the man!;)

nitecrawllerr
03-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Come Batam, Batam safer. ;)

Point taken bro meatlover. Tks for the advice. :)

DNAT
06-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Ps: I heard Uncle D tio 4D 1st prize S$40,000, issit true??? you heard from Batam Man 1 har?

4D tio .................................................. ........................ JIAK :o

meatlover
06-03-2006, 12:16 PM
you heard from Batam Man 1 har?
Come Batam and I'll tell you the answer. :D

meatlover
06-03-2006, 12:19 PM
4D tio .................................................. ........................ JIAK
TMD, thought you really heng heng. "Cos wanna bolo S$3K from you cos wanna go see my laling. I beri long boh see her liao. If you're in my shoes, you can tahan mehz." :D

DNAT
06-03-2006, 12:25 PM
TMD, thought you really heng heng. "Cos wanna bolo S$3K from you cos wanna go see my laling. I beri long boh see her liao. If you're in my shoes, you can tahan mehz." :D
knn, S$3K nia, no need tio 4 D I oso lend u 1 lah .. but u must write me an I O U :)

DNAT
06-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Come Batam and I'll tell you the answer. :D
down here cannot tell meh? must go Batam 1 meh?

meatlover
06-03-2006, 12:38 PM
knn, S$3K nia, no need tio 4 D I oso lend u 1 lah .. but u must write me an I O U
Mai I Owe U la. Ki pang biak eh sai liao. :D

meatlover
06-03-2006, 12:39 PM
down here cannot tell meh? must go Batam 1 meh?
Hanor down here can't find the answer, answer is in Batam. :D

Batam Man
06-03-2006, 12:42 PM
knn, S$3K nia, no need tio 4 D I oso lend u 1 lah .. but u must write me an I O U :)

I O U?
Ok I'll write as many as you want, please bolo me the S$3k :rolleyes:

meatlover
06-03-2006, 12:44 PM
I O U?
Ok I'll write as many as you want, please bolo me the S$3k :rolleyes:
1x IOU = S$3K
Nbzzz, you write many many nanti uncle D's S$40K boh chun. :D

DNAT
06-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Mai I Owe U la. Ki pang biak eh sai liao. :D
cannot, later you at night go paint the wall, then my 3K how? :o

meatlover
06-03-2006, 03:03 PM
cannot, later you at night go paint the wall, then my 3K how? :o
If you wanna know what'll happen to your S$3K, you gotta bolo me the S$3K first. :D

DNAT
06-03-2006, 04:04 PM
If you wanna know what'll happen to your S$3K, you gotta bolo me the S$3K first. :D
you write the S$3K I O U on the wall first ;)

JOGK
08-03-2006, 03:00 PM
long time never go batam liao
now go there...scare tio frame
under the new law....how?
check the ceweks id?:D

meatlover
08-03-2006, 05:30 PM
long time never go batam liao
now go there...scare tio frame
under the new law....how?
check the ceweks id?:D
In Batam, it is easier to kanna caught by the polisi if your gal dress too sexily than kanna stop for KTP check. This is due to the anti-pornography draft pending the passing of the bill. :o

gurubesardc
08-03-2006, 06:42 PM
anybody wanna join for weekend hang out in batam or bintan, playing golf, or drink beer or whisky, wine, or karaoke, or cuci mata or cuci lan ciau... let do it together..

please pm me
thank you

Ronsee
09-03-2006, 10:34 AM
anybody wanna join for weekend hang out in batam or bintan, playing golf, or drink beer or whisky, wine, or karaoke, or cuci mata or cuci lan ciau... let do it together..

please pm me
thank you

Hey bro will b going to Balai this evening with 3 bros this evening after work. Coming back on Sunday...a wonderful 4 days and 3 nights escapade. :)

U r welcome to join us if you wish to...but Btm i will give it a pass as got some sad experiences there before.

BTW dont know if Balai got any gold course or not...but drinking and TCSS definitely a good place.

Cheers and have a good weekend guys :D

PS. i have PM my contact to you liao...incase u wana join us there..just sms me

JOGK
10-03-2006, 01:45 PM
In Batam, it is easier to kanna caught by the polisi if your gal dress too sexily than kanna stop for KTP check. This is due to the anti-pornography draft pending the passing of the bill.

for me ,..so far ok leh...touch wood:D
world cup coming.....chiong ah!!!!!!!:p

newyorker88
10-03-2006, 02:02 PM
In Batam, it is easier to kanna caught by the polisi if your gal dress too sexily than kanna stop for KTP check. This is due to the anti-pornography draft pending the passing of the bill.

Just for info KTP= Identity card, in case anyone ask.

This stupid bill, never even heard before in a muslim country. There is a case about 2 weeks ago where a singapore lady kana scolded for dressing too exposed in MEGA MALL. It came out in the press. The chief says that the police "over reacted".

What the fuck.... at the rate it is going, I guess these indonesian "idots"( refering to those who think of such bills and those fanatic muslims) can go back to kampong to eat bananas and tapiocal. These grew freely everywhere in their kampongs, where soil is fertile, and they need not work and can survive without $$$.

Rather than to come to civilised societies and make a havoc on those who progress and trying to create jobs for those who need work.

nitecrawllerr
10-03-2006, 08:32 PM
This stupid bill, never even heard before in a muslim country. There is a case about 2 weeks ago where a singapore lady kana scolded for dressing too exposed in MEGA MALL. It came out in the press. The chief says that the police "over reacted".

Their action reminded me of our Northern neighbour. Their religious official also very sia lan. Any o how arrest couple kissing or holding hands in public. So enthusiastic in their duties. You put $$ in the passport and you just watch hows their reaction? Taking rasua (bribe) is their second job. Moron they are! :mad:

nitecrawllerr
10-03-2006, 08:32 PM

Their action reminded me of our Northern neighbour. Their religious official also very sia lan. Any o how arrest couple kissing or holding hands in public. So enthusiastic in their duties. You put $$ in the passport and you just watch hows their reaction? Taking rasua (bribe) is their second job. Moron they are! :mad:

nitecrawllerr
10-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Apology. Double posting. Dont know wats wrong. Nowadays system very slow at SBF. :o

Ronsee
13-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Hey Brudders!

Just came back from a 4 days 3 nights trip to Balai Karimum.

I must say it has been a wonderful trip. Stayed in Paradise Hotel (SGD30/night)

Everything was as usual in Balai, slow paced, relaxing and chiong Bravo Disco as usual :D

Thursday night and Friday night in Bravo was like only 60% full. But noticed lots of FL prowling the discos looking for Abangs to book them for the night.

Saturday night was jammed pack as usual. Music wise, lots of chinese pop songs etc...really nice to dance to.

I even got approached twice by ladies when my cewek was dancing with her friends at the dance floor. FL rate is about 250K per night.

One of my friends took a 19yr old FL chinese girl from Medan (Thursday night). She speaks good teochew too.

I went down to the Villa with my 2 friends who came with me on Friday morning and was greeted by so many girls in their houses. Seems there was not many people arriving in Balai so still had many girls available for selection.

We went to one house that had a chinese girl...really chio tat was booking for 1 jutah RP!!! Damm she was nice but certainly not worth 1million rp imho.

Rates for the ceweks had also gone down from post CNY season. Between 250K to 300K. We saw some newer ceweks that just started work not long there and was quoted 400K.

I didnt take cewek there as i already simpan my own in Balai.

We spend the friday afternoon lazying around the beach which is around 30 mins drive from town. Our favorite haunt.

Then Saturday we went to the famous Ayr Tejun and even went over to Paya Labu to have a look see look see at the girls there..however many were still sleeping as the place only come alive in the late afternoon or early evenings.

I must say this trip is much more relax than my earlier trip in Febuary during the CNY season when it was so packed.

Anyway, now feeling refreshed to chiong work for another month before my next trip in April.

Cheers

DNAT
13-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Rates for the ceweks had also gone down from post CNY season. Between 250K to 300K. We saw some newer ceweks that just started work not long there and was quoted 400K.
Cheers
Wow, Balai villa's booking fee become Rp250-300K ? .. thought last time was about Rp180-250K :o Like that is almost same rate as Batam liao leh .. hehe.

Ronsee
13-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Wow, Balai villa's booking fee become Rp250-300K ? .. thought last time was about Rp180-250K :o Like that is almost same rate as Batam liao leh .. hehe.

Yes Bro Dnat,

The rates for the ceweks has gone up now. Prior to the year 2000 i remember you can get ceweks for 180K RP even. Well not now.

Pricing is based alot also on the ceweks (how fresh they are) and normally those on the first contract will have higher price tags. Those who had been there for like months or years will normally be around 250K if i remember correctly.

The trick is still to bargain...somethime the Papi will give some discount depends alot on how they feel bout you i guess and how you do some PR with them :D .

Thats why i think most of my friends who frequent balai now get into the FL action. The rate is flat 250K or lesser (negotiate) and you get to have the girl stay with you late into the morning. Unlike Villa girls who have to get back by 8-9am local time

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Prolink
13-03-2006, 05:30 PM
bru ronsee ,
u are back.....

DNAT
14-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Yes Bro Dnat,

The rates for the ceweks has gone up now. Prior to the year 2000 i remember you can get ceweks for 180K RP even. Well not now.

Cheers
Hi bro Ronsee, thank you for the Balai Villa ceweks' booking fees updates.

At least we know the latest pricing if not still gong-gong thought Rp180K can book then later kena suan by the OKTs there ... hahaha

Cheers

DNAT
14-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Yes Bro Dnat,

Cheers
Hi bro Ronsee, thank you for the Balai Villa ceweks' booking fees updates.

At least we know the latest pricing if not still gong-gong thought Rp180K can book then later kena suan by the OKTs there ... hahaha

Cheers

swing123
14-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Yes Bro Dnat,

Pricing is based alot also on the ceweks (how fresh they are) and normally those on the first contract will have higher price tags. Those who had been there for like months or years will normally be around 250K if i remember correctly.

\\Thats why i think most of my friends who frequent balai now get into the FL action. The rate is flat 250K or lesser (negotiate) and you get to have the girl stay with you late into the morning. Unlike Villa girls who have to get back by 8-9am local time

i may not have gone Balai for few months liao....since you said 2000, but the last i went in 2005, i remember paying Rp180-200k for the gal in Villa.....disco FL on average is Rp200k, of course the better quality one tends to ask for more.....

did you go with driver/guide and that's why you pay higher fee??....

wolverman
14-03-2006, 06:21 PM
but the last i went in 2005, i remember paying Rp180-200k for the gal in Villa.....disco FL on average is Rp200k, of course the better quality one tends to ask for more...

True,Bro swing123. But u need to negotiate to get RP180k. Normally its Rp200k and above for most gals at Villa. More or less same at Rokko (hope I get the spelling rite) though some are at the higher end, that is to my knowledge.

meatlover
15-03-2006, 09:58 AM
i may not have gone Balai for few months liao....since you said 2000, but the last i went in 2005, i remember paying Rp180-200k for the gal in Villa.....disco FL on average is Rp200k, of course the better quality one tends to ask for more.....

did you go with driver/guide and that's why you pay higher fee??....
Hi senior swing, so when are your free to bring me go Balai. :p

15-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Yo guys, thanks for the updated info on the booking fees. Will be going down for the weekend to Balai, been some years since I last been there... Any bros wanna cheong together? Also, any good drivers to recommend or just anyhow take one? Please help, THANKS.:confused:

Prolink
15-03-2006, 02:42 PM
lol...some veri long years....
Yo guys, thanks for the updated info on the booking fees. Will be going down for the weekend to Balai, been some years since I last been there... Any bros wanna cheong together? Also, any good drivers to recommend or just anyhow take one? Please help, THANKS.:confused:

15-03-2006, 03:34 PM
2nd Posting

BTW Prolink! Long Time never meet up liaoz! How is everyone? Anyone I am thinking of a trip down this weekend, wanna go together?

Ronsee
15-03-2006, 08:16 PM
bru ronsee ,
u are back.....

Hey Brudder.

I m always here leh....just tat hardly post in forum.

Been still going Balai every month. So hows things with ya? Its a long time since our last trip together ;)

Cheers

newyorker88
16-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Yo guys, thanks for the updated info on the booking fees. :

Haha, even the gals now adays can tell you that the things in indonesia is getting expensive when you try to lower the prices. About 200k to 250K is a reasonable price in batam now. Some may quote 300k. Then I just want to back out, then they will be willing to lower the price if they are desperate. Of course, in Massage places, it is easier to nego as they have fewer potential customers.

As far as I know, some days, they dont even get a single customer. Somedays, they can get a few.

swing123
16-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Hi senior swing, so when are your free to bring me go Balai. :p

i am planning to go this friday....wanna join me?

pls bring your swimming trunk and cover your luggage with a waterproof bag.....we will start our swimming journey from HF at 7pm sharp....

Batam Man
16-03-2006, 01:03 PM
i am planning to go this friday....wanna join me?

pls bring your swimming trunk and cover your luggage with a waterproof bag.....we will start our swimming journey from HF at 7pm sharp....

You got swimming trunk meh?!:D

swing123
16-03-2006, 01:33 PM
You got swimming trunk meh?

knn, chak me poor england lah? zap u :D

ps: now these few months grounded liao......cannot go anywhere