PDA

View Full Version : Bintan Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

nitecrawllerr
04-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Dat woman is quite an influential figure there together with a botak police officer. Do not offend any of them or you'll be in trouble. :o

Bro, I wonder whether we are referring to the same woman. Shes short, milf type. She move around from the jetty to arr and dep hall. She used to cover a veil on the head. But nowadays noticed shes not putting on any. Normally I would try to avoid her to save my tip for better use. But if she notice me, she will come for me like a leech. 5 or 10k tip just to get rid of her. I didnt ask for any favours but she would take our passports to the imm offr...express clearance. But frankly, I rather join the queue. Doesnt like special treatment. If shes the women you are referring to, then I must be a lucky one. Suddenly I unwittingly know an "influential" figure. Any idea how influential a checkpoint offr is? Shes a bitch. Kekeke...

Cheers
nc

l3atu
04-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Bro, I wonder whether we are referring to the same woman. Shes short, milf type. She move around from the jetty to arr and dep hall. She used to cover a veil on the head. But nowadays noticed shes not putting on any. Normally I would try to avoid her to save my tip for better use. But if she notice me, she will come for me like a leech. 5 or 10k tip just to get rid of her. Cheers
nc

There is only 1 woman there who have the authority to collect 'tips' and she is the one you mentioned. As for tipping her, I suggest not too often. If you wanna tip her, do it discreetly or soon, there will be more leeches coming to you.
Enjoy your future trips bro ! ;)

apui
04-01-2007, 04:42 PM
this year's chinese new year got 4 days super long weekend holidays (Sat thru Tue), lai ker Batam ai mai ? :D

yes unkle...
if its ok with you, no prob on my side..:D
get 'young man' to go also

let me know the exact dates ya

apui
04-01-2007, 04:44 PM
4 days where got enuff. We go for 10 days trip. :cool:

knn 10days.... small head dropped off hahaha:D

apui
04-01-2007, 04:48 PM
ya and of course must visit our lau hia..
bo sure tio kan one:D

BtmMan
04-01-2007, 05:07 PM

kwai... kwai..., goot boi.... ok u cum i blanja you lim Bintang bir ;)

meatlover
04-01-2007, 05:46 PM
knn 10days.... small head dropped off hahaha:D
Go 10days doesn't mean must everyday kio kway. :eek:

nitecrawllerr
04-01-2007, 05:49 PM
There is only 1 woman there who have the authority to collect 'tips' and she is the one you mentioned.

If its true, then we are referring to the same woman. Anyway shes very mobile. Indeed, she did ask me to tip the imm offr. But I just te seow. The ppl there all like that. If tip one, all will come to you. Thats right. Do it discreetly if you are wise. Hope one day we cheong together. ;)

Cheers
nc

BtmMan
04-01-2007, 05:51 PM

kwai....kwai....., goot boi.... ok u cum i blanja u lim Bintang Bir ya...:p

apui
04-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Go 10days doesn't mean must everyday kio kway. :eek:

hahah but bro... 10days still too long to nua in batam:D

DNAT
05-01-2007, 09:28 AM

ingat bawa 'lor ark' .......... kekekeke

DNAT
05-01-2007, 09:31 AM
kwai....kwai....., goot boi.... ok u cum i blanja u lim Bintang Bir ya...:p

why cannot log in? if not u email your password to me, I try to log in for you. sms jadi juga ...........

anal storm
05-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Bro analstorm, I do give some coffee money to one officer. But shes a porter not an imm offr, putting on white shirt? Shes a very chatty woman, always asking for coffee money/tip. Just oblige and gave her 5k and she took our passports all the way to the imm offr without queing on our way back to spore. Could be the same women, early 40s something.

From your Frs, you sure enjoy hell of a time ya. :)

Cheers
nc

Yep that's the one.....she asked me upon arrival, why i didn't bring any luggage. I bluff her that Bro ABCinSG is carrying my stuff. On our return trip to Singapore, she noticed i was wearing the same clothes during my arrival. I told her it was so cold, i didn't sweat and thus there was no need to change. She asked me to get her a pack of cigarettes from the provision shop. I did as told and she was contended.

Yes NC, i had a heck of a time. from all my previous trip to balai, so far this is the Best WL i ever booked.

apui
05-01-2007, 03:18 PM
ingat bawa 'lor ark' .......... kekekeke

confirmed one....:D
this time must see the boat

vkoolboi
05-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Good FR. Hope to join you in Balai trip in future. Thanks.

Yep that's the one.....she asked me upon arrival, why i didn't bring any luggage. I bluff her that Bro ABCinSG is carrying my stuff. On our return trip to Singapore, she noticed i was wearing the same clothes during my arrival. I told her it was so cold, i didn't sweat and thus there was no need to change. She asked me to get her a pack of cigarettes from the provision shop. I did as told and she was contended.

Yes NC, i had a heck of a time. from all my previous trip to balai, so far this is the Best WL i ever booked.

nitecrawllerr
05-01-2007, 06:21 PM
She asked me to get her a pack of cigarettes from the provision shop. I did as told and she was contended.

The bloody officials there have one motive i.e. to suck $$ out of you. You tip one and all will crowd you. Thats why I always have spare loose change rupiah of 1k and 5K upon arr/dep Balai. Emergency use.

One more thing just to share with you. If you have own driver waiting for you, then no problem. But in case you have none, try this to avoid all those hooligan drivers at the gate. Immediately after clearance from imm/custom, once out of the bldg you turn left towards Karimun hotel. Theres a small passage way on your right. Take that lane and it will lead you to the main road. Thats one way to avoid those blood sucker supir drivers at the gate.

Nice to hear you enjoy bonking your cewek. Services had improved tremendously compared say 7 or 10yrs back. Last time they dont even know how or want to BJ. What more AR. Ever try 3some? You aint seen nothing yet.;) Kekeke..

oldskool83
05-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi all bros,

My friend n i plan to visit balai on coming Fri 12/1/07 morning and hm on Sat 13/1 evenin. But both of us are 1st timer. We were wondering if any seniors or expert is oso goin on the above mentioned date? so we can tag along?.

For bros who are willing to show the way pls PM me.

Many thanks in advance

peter69on
09-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Fr on T.balai (last friday)

I guess the procedure is the same. Book a ferry ticket from penguin
at 5:45pm. I normally take last ferry or the 2:40pm. Take a smoke
downstair and check in at 6:10pm. I really miss those times where harboufront(used to be called world trade center) was so empty. Not much people shopping and walking around like now. The people who you found inside the building would probably end up in the same boat as you. Men of the same desire and objective to complete the utmost mission where race, age and harmony does not matter. Nowadays, so scared of being spot by colleagues
and relatives.

The whole journey took about 1 hour 20 min(take note that its possible it can took 2 hours, but very very very seldom. Only ganna once.) Once you reached the jetty, just follow the crowd from the boat. No worry, you wont be the first to alight as there will always be people more kiasu than you. But for newbies or first starter, dont be the last to queue. Whether you are first timer or many timer. It is also good to keep a few spare RP10 000 just incase they play punk. When i first went to t.balai, i was so stupid to pass them RP50000 with my passport even when they never request. This information was from one of the old timer on the same boat with me when i travel first time.(seem like old timer and behave like old timer but also half fuck). Anyway, for the doubt of any newbies. These immigration officer will more or less guess whether you are high frequent there anot. They will scan your passport for any previous chop. Just stay cool and dont look at him. Look somewhere else and just wait. He will mumber something in bahasa which i guess you wont understand. Speak to him in thai, chinese or english that you dont understand and continue to wait. If he give up and let you pass. pls proceed to the area to scan your bag. If you pay him over there, pls be discreet and squeeze your money in your palm such that it is not so obvious. The reason is because someone over at the scan bag area is also looking for opportunity to squeeze(if they happen to see you pay him). Anyway, just act blur and stupid. Unless, they are taking abit too long of your time and you have money and dont want to waste time. Just pay them and move on.

Once out of the jetty, i saw my driver and follow him to his car. Ignore those kids unless you want to give(up to individual) If you want to use ojeck also can. Can remember the rate as nowadays using driver. Should be still the same, foreigner like us is RP10 000. Local is RP5000. Still remember how many friend would insist on paying the local rate. For ojeck, if you pick those persistent one that want to bring you to hotel and then to rukko or villa to pick a girl. Just tell them you already telepon boking cewek already. After my driver had bring me to the hotel, i drop my bag and quickly go to villa. I normally pre booking my girl and therefore did not go to rukko or villa to select. However, this is my first time that all my favousrite all ganna boking or went back kampung. Anyway, abit on the downside as not much expectation for night selection. Assuming all good one should be gone.

Went to villa 2. Look see and not much selection. All of a sudden, a girl wearing a oversize t-shirt ran into the villa 2 and stood infront me and look at me. She was giggling all the time and then hug me and ran away to hide again. She was trying to play hide and seek. My mind was like not in selection anymore and was more determined to find her. She was in villa 1. I went in and saw some of the girls. i glance through and none of them make drastic effort to seduce me. just smile. This is normal as they knew that their friend(the one that rush out and hug me) is more interested. Every villa or rukko, there will always be some girls who are more aggressive to want you to book them. So once my driver ask the price. She ran up and hug me. What? RP 350 000? My driver himself knew its bullshit. Common lar. Later, drop down to RP 300 000. I told my driver i want her and he was like am i sure. Because he and me knew it is abit on the rip side. Nevertheless, i would like to tried her service.(note: the driver earn RP50 000 of the whole amount)
Her look is average and look very cute. But abit of the bah bah side. Not belong to fat cateogry. Anyway, service is always my first prioprity and look come secondary in selection. But the breast and butt definetly look firm and bouncy. So off i go with this villa 1 and number 7(i think so).

When we went makan straight away. Only make some small talk and she was like becoming the soft spoken type. You ask and she make reply. However, the face still ok and never give me attitude. i was like a bit disappointed that she not like just now so bubbly. After makan finish, we went back to his car and off to hotel. My driver ask her how is it? she reply her leg pain. My driver
say to her never mind. Later, your abang will kongkek you and then all ok. She just smile and say cannot kongkeke(sex) only pcc. My driver ask her whether like me anot. She dont know mumble something and was like shy.

Once into the room. Make some small talk and then she decide to bath. She went to toilet and wrapped a towel. She say she going to take a bath and pls dont disturb ok( in a nice tone). I was ok. anyway, i also dont enjoy bathing together. Anyway, at least like me see what colour panty mah. therefore, i pull again and found out its pink. Look very cute. Hee Hee.
After she is finished. She stay in bed with me and start to get closer to me. Some hugging and kissing. She start to be more playful now. I want to remove her oversize shirt. But she stopped me and say cannot. No kongkek and only pcc. Then she pull me and start kissing again. I would say she really like to kiss and bite and bite and kiss. She then ask me to not move and she start kissing my nipples and sucking it. Then she suck and give me that cfm look. She paused and start to proceed giving me love bite on my chest. A total of 30 love bite on my chest. She seem very happy of her work. After she admired finished, she immedately turn and lie down. It is now my turn.. She really like to play hard to catch. After some effort, managed to remove her bra. Very light brown nipples. After some licking. Decided to remove her panty and perform my massage and finger fuck to her pleasure. To be honest, i actually prefer my girl to close their eyes and enjoy my service. Abit uncomfortable as she keep on peeking on how i service her. After sometime, i ask her bj me as i lay down. She really enjoy licking and sucking. But too bad not much suction. but she really take her time to blow and admire my cock.

I decided to enter her. However, the condom that i brought is really not suitable for me. The espire type with the spiral(this type of condom is suitable for brother who can sustain your erection very hard and fully extend when puting in). To me, really suck. Very difficult to slot in. Make my brother weak. I say never mind and its ok. After that, we watch tv and talk about a few things. She start caress and kissing again. Licking my ear. Likewise, i lick back her and additional licking to the neck. She really copycat and follow me. Blowing air to my ear, licking neck and ear. She start blowing me again. When i am finally able to enter her. I would say very tight pussy. I ram her missionary and she was consistently looking at me with the cfm look. But she really look kissing. I decided to tried doggie. However, once she turn over. my brother go soft again. She look sad and sian. I say tommorow lar. Around singapore 1:30am. we decide to sleep. She really want people to sleep hugging her which i dont like(prefer to sleep independently). Push her away and she will later stick back again. My body very ache.

Next morning, i tickle her and we start my third session.This time round, i used my prefer brand of condom. Really much more comfortable. This time really managed to bonk her doggy. Finally the tsunamis waves are moving. I decided to finished her missionary. I accidentally ganna 1 love bite on my neck(had reminded her not on the neck). What to do, the love of passion momentum. After unloaded, hugging for a while before retiring to the toilet.
Take a bath and wait untill 10:30am before checking out with her. When we took the lift down untill the first floor. The bellboy leave the lift and she block my path and wait untill the lift door close. We engaged another passionate kiss before we leave the hotel. a very GFE.

peter69on
09-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Bid my driver goodbye. Pay him tips and cewek money. Enter the departure hall. Scan through the bags again. Pay RP10 000 for the ticket tax. The girl collecting the tax money gives me the bochap face. They had give up on me because my all along my trips, i never give tips or kopi money. Nabei, everytime go back must pay you. However, got one quite young and not bad.
Last time no need to pay RP10 000. Now still need to pay, a bit tulan liao. As usual, saw this lady in blue shirt and black pants. She been here quite some time. She look at me and i look at her. I look somewhere else and she never say anything. Last time also always minta uang from me. Talk here and talk there and she give up. Nowadays, also nothing much to talk liao. Get my passport chop and move down the stair. Take a sit and wait for the boat. For newbies who are unsure, come half an hour early and take a sit. observe those people who holding a singapore passport. Once they start moving from their seat to queue up for their boat. Just follow them. While going to queue, i saw these brown immigration officer standing at the entrance asking for my ticket. Normally, its not the officer job. there already got employed someone to do liao. Short, dark and look very fierce. Abit frustrated but trying to control. The reason is kanna chee bye. Like traffic jam feeling. Walk abit stop and move abit stop. He spoke in a coarse voice. Kopi uang. Normally i will say "payah habis". Today i just told him "tak ada". He look at me again and i look at him and then look somewhere else. he pass me the ticket and i went out to smoke again. once you inside the boat. A blue motherfucker will come in and try to start a conversation. Just avoid eye contact do your own business. Nothing big shot about the immigration officer. however, we still have to behave in a good manner. To some local, maybe something. But according to my driver, he say all nothing one. ignore them lar.

Rules of the games: dont quarrel or hit anyone. Dont give them the chance
to fault you. Examples, try not to wear bermuda and sleeveless shirt. Although not so strict anymore, but dont take the chance.

Thats all for my fr. Remember, the service i receive doesnt mean the same as you going to receive. Its all about chemistry and luck. i never know got 10000 limit. sorry, have to split into two pages

nitecrawllerr
09-01-2007, 09:04 PM
It is also good to keep a few spare RP10 000 just incase they play punk. When i first went to t.balai, i was so stupid to pass them RP50000 with my passport even when they never request.

Should be still the same, foreigner like us is RP10 000. Local is RP5000. Still remember how many friend would insist on paying the local rate.

Bro, it would be better if one could have RP5k spare notes. Its equivalent to S$0.85. Enough for coffee money. Try not to spoil market.

Though ojek normally asked for RP10k, it is negotiable. Outside the custom/imm bldg along the main road, going to Maximillian or even Rasa Sayang you only need to pay RP5k if you know how to bargain though you are not a local. Their "bisa" mean RP10K. So, always negotiate if you are not happy with the fare. But fret not cos theres so many ojek around. But it would not be advisable for newbies to engage or bargain with ojek.

peter69on
10-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Bro, it would be better if one could have RP5k spare notes. Its equivalent to S$0.85. Enough for coffee money. Try not to spoil market.

Though ojek normally asked for RP10k, it is negotiable. Outside the custom/imm bldg along the main road, going to Maximillian or even Rasa Sayang you only need to pay RP5k if you know how to bargain though you are not a local. Their "bisa" mean RP10K. So, always negotiate if you are not happy with the fare. But fret not cos theres so many ojek around. But it would not be advisable for newbies to engage or bargain with ojek.

Look like paying for first time registration fee. Best is dont pay at all unless very unnecessary. Nowadays, i registration fee liao... hee hee. Dont know my RP50 000 can waiver back anot. But sometimes, really fared up with everyone asking for money. Need to control temper.

l3atu
11-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Look like paying for first time registration fee. Best is dont pay at all unless very unnecessary. Nowadays, i registration fee liao... hee hee. Dont know my RP50 000 can waiver back anot. But sometimes, really fared up with everyone asking for money. Need to control temper.

Just ignore those lout...pretend dun understand them and act blur. Btw, very detailed FR. :D

meatlover
11-01-2007, 04:31 PM
...pretend dun understand ... and act blur.
TGTS ---> your characteristic. :D

l3atu
11-01-2007, 04:41 PM
TGTS ---> your characteristic. :D

Today u beri free har ? Nvr go BT ? :p

meatlover
11-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Today u beri free har ? Nvr go BT ? :p
Besok lah.

l3atu
12-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Besok lah.

Enjoy ur trip. Tu Ah ~ Tu Ah ~ Tu Ah ~........ :p

sunzisky
12-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Theres a small passage way on your right. Take that lane and it will lead you to the main road. Thats one way to avoid those blood sucker supir drivers at the gate.

hi its not advicable to take the lane,cos its very narrow and very long from 1end till the other end.
its very easy to get rob in the middle by two robbers who will block u in between.u will have no way to escape.
My ex GF from balai told me dat theres a lady was kana robbed in dat lane in board day light before.
Just ignore those drivers who approach u,they wont bother u after follow u for awhile,but just be careful yr wallet in yr pocket.

sunzisky
12-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Me n my bros will be going tomorrow first ferry,anyone want to tag along?

nitecrawllerr
12-01-2007, 09:19 PM
[COLOR="Blue"] its not advicable to take the lane,cos its very narrow and very long from 1end till the other end.
its very easy to get rob in the middle by two robbers who will block u in between.u will have no way to escape.

Hi bro, frankly I would not advice woman or newbies to adopt this strategy either. Yes, one may be waylaid/robbed. Yes, it could also happen anywhere..in the streets, market or even while making a simple call at the wartel or even while taking an ojek. So, basic thumb rule is to be alert, dont show off and preferably travel in a group. When in rome do what the romans do.

yess24
12-01-2007, 09:59 PM
hi bros.... I go to batam every week.. but so far have not tried any..... normally i stay in novotel, planet or harmoni... have seen quite a few OKT delivering some nice chicks to hotel....

Is any bro has any OKT contact that I can call?

thanks..

meatlover
15-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Uncle D, our favourite lisco, Planet, tutup liao. :(

apui
15-01-2007, 03:49 PM
wah... planet tutup liao....:eek:
then means pacific is packed with FLs then

btw, any bro knows what time the first ferry depart to balai?
thanks...

meatlover
15-01-2007, 03:54 PM
wah... planet tutup liao....
then means pacific is packed with FLs then...
Still the same lah. Just that now in Pasifik, even CB also needa pay cover. :( ... And also more shaddy characters.

apui
15-01-2007, 04:10 PM
bro ML,
what about Sphinx huh??
is it operating as a disco or juz ktvs nia?? got FLs bo?

thanks for the update:D

meatlover
15-01-2007, 05:06 PM
bro ML,
what about Sphinx huh??
VIP & Hall (macam like pub), boh FL.

BtmMan
15-01-2007, 05:08 PM
bro ML,
what about Sphinx huh??

thanks for the update:D

You not want to go Balai wan meh, then ask about Batam?
Ask song wan hah??
So when we play Pool again, train enough liao anot???:p

apui
15-01-2007, 08:04 PM
lau hia,
so do u know the timings bo??
i maybe going to balai this weekend..

as for the pool thing,
no need train one lah...
sure lose to you one :D

still waiting for unkle to activate.....

Odyessy
15-01-2007, 10:28 PM
hi all bros, I intend to go Batam one of this day and not know of the place much. Can any bros here provide me or introduce some OKT to me. thanks in advice.

sunzisky
15-01-2007, 10:31 PM
http://www.indofalcon.com.sg/myweb2/Ferry%20Schedules.html
http://www.penguin.com.sg/ferrySchedule.html

hope this help
Cheers;)

BtmMan
16-01-2007, 10:01 AM
lau hia,
so do u know the timings bo??
i maybe going to balai this weekend..

as for the pool thing,
no need train one lah...
sure lose to you one :D

still waiting for unkle to activate.....

Timing? Someone already posted above liao.

Wait for unkle to activate?
Better luck waitting to tio the bah piow you know...:D

apui
16-01-2007, 02:24 PM
http://www.indofalcon.com.sg/myweb2/Ferry%20Schedules.html
http://www.penguin.com.sg/ferrySchedule.html

hope this help
Cheers;)

thanks a lot bro...:D

apui
16-01-2007, 02:26 PM
this year's chinese new year got 4 days super long weekend holidays (Sat thru Tue), lai ker Batam ai mai ? :D

lau hia,
see the above quote..

unkle say one leh..:D

maybe go liao will tio beh pio hehehe

JOGK
22-01-2007, 07:28 PM
You not want to go Balai wan meh, then ask about Batam?
Ask song wan hah??
So when we play Pool again, train enough liao anot???:p

good things must ask...then smell...then eat mah
otherwise eat straightaway not so song lor
by the way...really planet disco close ah? :(

BtmMan
25-01-2007, 11:31 AM
by the way...really planet disco close ah? :(

Talking about EATTING, I really need to pass you this info, that seafood place really CMI now, maybe they changed the cook?
Now food not nice and worst, prices becum more expensive liao:(

apui
25-01-2007, 03:54 PM
that seafood place really CMI now

lau hia, which one??
that one where we used to go to??

BtmMan
25-01-2007, 05:23 PM
lau hia, which one??
that one where we used to go to??

Dun want to mention names here mah, can affect ppl biz wan you know....:o

meatlover
25-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Talking about EATTING, I really need to pass you this info, that seafood place really CMI now, maybe they changed the cook?
Now food not nice and worst, prices becum more expensive liao:(

Somemore no nice and swee CB to see. :(

BtmMan
25-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Somemore no nice and swee CB to see. :(

Nice food with nice CB to see must go to that Teochew fish restaurant, got swee swee waitress to bio, 听到没有...:D

meatlover
25-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Nice food with nice CB to see must go to that Teochew fish restaurant, got swee swee waitress to bio, 听到没有...:D

Nanti hor, people ask you which part of Batam is this Teochew Fish Restaurant located then you know ar. :D

BtmMan
26-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Nanti hor, people ask you which part of Batam is this Teochew Fish Restaurant located then you know ar. :D

I just tella them it's located some 1 hour drive from 听到没有...:p

meatlover
26-01-2007, 02:35 PM
I just tella them it's located some 1 hour drive from 听到没有...:p
Gua eh tahan hor lu chak eh. :cool:

BtmMan
30-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Gua eh tahan hor lu chak eh. :cool:

Don't always say I chark you 听到没有?!?:cool:

newyorker88
30-01-2007, 03:39 PM
by the way...really planet disco close ah?

Sure or not? Since when close?

meatlover
30-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Sure or not? Since when close?
Since about a month ago.

Fudge
30-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi any one can help .............. For the past six months never go Batam , can anyone recom soon good n presentable girls Kara ok joint ..........in Batam . I have been to dynasty 99 n Titanic .........thought of good new joint ......................goin 10 Feb ..........

Lonerguy
31-01-2007, 12:15 AM
anyone going during the cny period ??

thinking of going on sunday and return on tuesday.

Lonerguy
31-01-2007, 12:23 AM
anyone going this CNY period ?

ariez
31-01-2007, 05:28 AM
u can try Queen

newyorker88
31-01-2007, 03:56 PM
CAn go anytime to batam, always got gals. Other than RAmadan period. Always, after the Hari Raya period, new stock come in. Most of them come to look for $$$. Some go back during the holidays and dont come back liao.

meatlover
31-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Msg from Batam Man: "Planet (under renovation) tio heh sio" ... :(

ACE CHEONTURER
01-02-2007, 11:38 AM
hi to all bro

Have not been to batam for quite a while.Wander does the Prc girls still operate there? Could any kind soul please help me with any contactfor those Prc Okt.Thank you so much.

Regards
Ace

BtmMan
01-02-2007, 12:24 PM
hi to all bro

Have not been to batam for quite a while.Wander does the Prc girls still operate there? Could any kind soul please help me with any contactfor those Prc Okt.Thank you so much.

Regards
Ace

Cum Batam/Indo to eat peking duck huh?!?
Anyway, I last saw the PRC mami in Sphinx and she told me most hui lau cia for CNY liao, another place you can try is Gravity in Planet Holiday Hotel. Happy PRC-ing...

meatlover
01-02-2007, 01:01 PM
another place you can try is Gravity in Planet Holiday Hotel. Happy PRC-ing...
How come you boh gai siao me go. :(

BtmMan
01-02-2007, 04:30 PM
How come you boh gai siao me go. :(

Now you know liao, go lor...

Warning: That place = farking expensive wan, both drinks n CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meatlover
01-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Now you know liao, go lor...

Warning: That place = farking expensive wan, both drinks n CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Located above Q-Pool?

BtmMan
01-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Located above Q-Pool?

Yalah, told you very expensive liao still want to ask, ask song wan hah?!:rolleyes:

apui
01-02-2007, 05:11 PM
ask song also can ask mah...:D

BtmMan
01-02-2007, 05:16 PM
ask song also can ask mah...:D

So you go and pai si fu learn Pool liao anot?
When is THE game?!:p

meatlover
01-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Yalah, told you very expensive liao still want to ask, ask song wan hah?!:rolleyes:

If you blanja, I lagi song. :D

apui
01-02-2007, 05:26 PM
So you go and pai si fu learn Pool liao anot?

u also dun want to teach me, where to find si fu..:D

BtmMan
01-02-2007, 05:26 PM
If you blanja, I lagi song. :D

Told you expensive liao still ask me to blanja?
Dun drink when posting ok, 听到没有? :p

meatlover
01-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Told you expensive liao still ask me to blanja?
If not expensive ask you to blanja for what. :rolleyes:

meatlover
01-02-2007, 05:31 PM
If you go over tonight, he sure teach you ar. :D

BtmMan
01-02-2007, 05:31 PM

you also no want to cum batam how to teach you?!:(

BtmMan
01-02-2007, 05:33 PM
If not expensive ask you to blanja for what. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you also don't drink too much, 听到没有??!!!:D

apui
01-02-2007, 05:37 PM
btw, is Qpool open 24hrs??

meatlover
01-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Anyway, you also don't drink too much
Yala, so when har. :cool:

ACE CHEONTURER
02-02-2007, 09:51 AM
Really sorry to bother all bro out there
Have really gone through rather thorough for contact of the okt of the PRC in batam but really not much found.
Would any kind one pm me the contact and your kindness will be appreciated.

Thank you

Regards
Ace

JOGK
02-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Really sorry to bother all bro out there
Have really gone through rather thorough for contact of the okt of the PRC in batam but really not much found.
Would any kind one pm me the contact and your kindness will be appreciated.

Thank you

Regards
Ace

why you want to go for prc in batam?
its not cheap you know?:D

Fudge
03-02-2007, 09:11 AM
HI I wll be goin Batam next Sat .........can someone recommend any Karaoke
:o

ACE CHEONTURER
03-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Looks like going to be a lone ranger in batam tonight with all negative reply. Anyway thanks bros out there for info.

apui
05-02-2007, 01:15 AM
cheong balai bros,
would like to enquire which hotel in balai is the best
means got bathtub, carpet, lifts etc..
whats the rates like?

i have stayed in Satria and the new Wiko hotel, both in my opinion are average only. dun quite like these kind of hotels..

paiseh, i am balai newbie... thanks ya! :D

apui
05-02-2007, 01:18 AM
HI I wll be goin Batam next Sat .........can someone recommend any Karaoke
:o

bro,
for sing song at ktv,
u can go alishan at farmosa hotel (can book ceweks)
or book a ktv room at pacific disco (can hook FLs) :D

BtmMan
05-02-2007, 11:04 AM
Looks like going to be a lone ranger in batam tonight with all negative reply. Anyway thanks bros out there for info.

Did you try Gravity in Planet Holiday Hotel?

anal storm
05-02-2007, 03:17 PM
cheong balai bros,
would like to enquire which hotel in balai is the best
means got bathtub, carpet, lifts etc..
whats the rates like?

i have stayed in Satria and the new Wiko hotel, both in my opinion are average only. dun quite like these kind of hotels..

paiseh, i am balai newbie... thanks ya! :D

Hi Bro, Normally on my trips to Balai i patronise the miramar hotel. They have bathtubs and carpeted floors, but because it's only four storeys, They don't have a lift. It's between $20 to $30 sing dollars depending on whether it's a weekend or weekday.

Or may want to try out Palapas hotel. They're a little bit more upper class. There's bathtub, carpeted floors and a lift. The breakfast is also quite good. The price range between $25 to $35 sing dollars.

Cheers.

apui
05-02-2007, 06:16 PM
thanks for the info bro...:D
btw do you have their contact number??

meatlover
06-02-2007, 12:39 PM
... or book a ktv room at pacific disco (can hook FLs)
For VIPs at Pasifik, do book early as they're very pack nowadays since Planet closed for renovation. For last week, I book 4 days beforehand and it was their last room available. Can forget about having VIPs with balcony unless you book a week beforehand.

bochuns
06-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Yoo...after CNY outing, all welcome.

Event: Tg Balai
Date: 22/02/2007-25/02/2007
Time: 22/02 last ferry and back 25/07 mor/aft ferry

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:
01. Ronsee
02. Bochuns
03. Albert

Pls PM me at your Hp no and user name.

anal storm
06-02-2007, 08:04 PM
thanks for the info bro...:D
btw do you have their contact number??

I got the numbers from this website

http://www.kab-karimun.go.id/id/statistics5.asp

For Palapas hotel, the number is +62777325555

For Mirama hotel, the number is +62777325818

You might want to ask them to give you a tour of their rooms before considering to book it. Cheers.

Fudge
07-02-2007, 09:17 AM
hi bro wat is gravity...................

Fudge
07-02-2007, 09:23 AM
hi bro me n friends goin batam this comin sat 10 jan .............any happening place to recomm

cheers:)

Ronsee
07-02-2007, 01:43 PM

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:
01. Ronsee
02. Bochuns
03. Albert

Hey bro bochun, thanks for the posting. Anyway due to the upcoming festivities, i hope to be able to confirm all the bros going by this week so i can book the hotel.

So quickly /pm bro bochun if you want in on this trip.

Cheers :)

newyorker88
07-02-2007, 02:38 PM
hi bro wat is gravity...................

Gravity Club, in Planet hotel.

BtmMan
07-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Gravity Club, in Planet hotel.

Adding to that = Gravity is Batam's mini China town, but it may change to other location without prior notice hehe... :D

newyorker88
07-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Adding to that = Gravity is Batam's mini China town, but it may change to other location without prior notice hehe...

Hey, I tot little Chinatown is Peniun? The Top 100 there and windsor( where alot of mistress place)?

All the chinese like to go there.

BtmMan
07-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Hey, I tot little Chinatown is Peniun? The Top 100 there and windsor( where alot of mistress place)?

All the chinese like to go there.

I talking about REAL Chinese, PRC la...

fishyfish
08-02-2007, 01:44 AM
Dear Brudders,

After taking 3h to browse thru this thread about Balai and Batam ( including 15 mins for PCC ) , decided to visit this famous heaven , BALAI! Any senior bros or newbiesinterested to join me for my maiden visit ? Would greatly appreciate !

I plan to go on the second day of new yr , 19/02/2007 around noon or late noon and be back to Singland on 20/02/2007 evening time. 2 days 1 nite trip ! Thanks alot !:)

jipzai
08-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Is anyone heading to Balai before CNY period? I'm thinking of going on my maiden trip - heh heh - next Wed 14/2/07 and would welcome any new buddies to shoot the breeze. Might stay till 18th morning.

Total newbie to them Riau islands but thanks to this thread I'm off to find some offshore fun, many thanks guys.

meatlover
08-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Hey, I tot little Chinatown is Peniun? The Top 100 there and windsor
Batam got Chinatown meh??? :confused:

(where alot of mistress place)?
Happy Garden, Ramayama, Hotel Bali ... to name a few.

meatlover
08-02-2007, 11:32 AM
I talking about REAL Chinese, PRC la...
Batam eh PRC is it the same as those in China one, kiu kar got resistance one? Cannot 180 one! :D

meatlover
08-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Dear Brudders,

After taking 3h to browse thru this thread about Balai and Batam ( including 15 mins for PCC ) , decided to visit this famous heaven , BALAI! Any senior bros or newbiesinterested to join me for my maiden visit ? Would greatly appreciate !

I plan to go on the second day of new yr , 19/02/2007 around noon or late noon and be back to Singland on 20/02/2007 evening time. 2 days 1 nite trip ! Thanks alot !:)
My advise to you, take the first ferry. And book your ferry ticket a day before. For hotel, book 2 weeks ahead.

bochuns
08-02-2007, 03:32 PM

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:
01. Ronsee
02. Bochuns
03. Albert
04. potentguy

Lastest update

Botarbolampar
17-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Hi to all bros,

I'm a newbies. After reading some of the FR (not all). Balai sounds happening. BTW me and some friends will be going to BATAM for golf on 22/2.

Any tips for us?
1) Which hotel to stay?
2) Which KTV & Disco to cheong?
3) What's the rate now in BATAM?
4) Any other information (Do & Don't)

Thanks so much and a Happy Lunar New Year to all of you.

LonelyInChina
18-02-2007, 05:43 PM
My friend brought me to Batam for fun, he brought me to this big disco that looks like a ship from outside, i cant remember the name.
This is the photo of the girl that accompanied me that nite.
The photos were taken using my 'old' mobile phone, so the quality werent that good.

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5109144_Image000.jpghttp://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5109145_Image001.jpg

LonelyInChina
18-02-2007, 06:03 PM
more photos...

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5109149_Image002.jpg
http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5109151_Image003.jpg

I will upload more pictures of her if SBF bros here still interested.

Thanks

gman
18-02-2007, 06:10 PM
more photos...

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5109151_Image003.jpg

Thanks

well done bro!

Raidster1
18-02-2007, 11:55 PM
wow swee ar

such a good find, where is she? the damage?

nelman06
19-02-2007, 12:28 AM
more photos...

Thanks

Nice gal, bro!!! Can consider a gem in batam. From which house do u get her?:D

Ratcool69
19-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Did u get her number...how's her service...must be a fl...from pacific...

LonelyInChina
19-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Did u get her number...how's her service...must be a fl...from pacific...

Once arrived at the disco, my friend asked for medium size karaoke room, then he asked me to wait in the ktv room. Within 15 minutes, he was back with 2 girls. One of them was the one in the photos.

Her service was so so, I think she wasnt a good drinker, and she was drunk when she was with me.
Name : Anita, she is from Manado
Look : 8/10
Boobs : 34B - 8/10
BBBJ : 6/10 too rush, and no deepthroat
AR : None
French : 6/10
FJ : 8/10 very hot
turn off : after the sex, she was on the phone almost the whole nite, talking in a language that doesnt even sound like Malay language. Left me to sleep alone. Around 4 am, I gave her the money, and asked her to leave. I never asked her for her mobile number.
Damage : Sin $ 200 overnite (that's what my friend told me to give her).

These are another photos of her... enjoy...

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5117320_Image004.jpghttp://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5117321_Image005.jpg

LonelyInChina
19-02-2007, 08:27 AM
More photos of her.....

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5117322_Image006.jpghttp://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5117326_Image007.jpg

Still want some more photos....?

apui
19-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Damage : Sin $ 200 overnite (that's what my friend told me to give her).

pretty gal..
but i think the price is a bit too much
sin 200 is around 1.1juta.. can book 3 ceweks liao lor:D

but its ok, as long as you enjoy....

popiah
20-02-2007, 01:40 AM
pretty gal..
but i think the price is a bit too much
sin 200 is around 1.1juta.. can book 3 ceweks liao lor:D

but its ok, as long as you enjoy....

hi bro apui,

yeah....to me....abit too high side......

signoff
Batam Popiah

popiah
20-02-2007, 01:42 AM
hi all,

just back from batam again ....i had started this thread under Sexcursion/Orgies..session but in order other samster wont missed it and posted over here...for more sharing..

17/02/07
Confirmed with my friends (3 friend will be joining me) as our dear bro Qoomilk is dropped off of the Firing Squard as he was recalled to United Nation Mission...booked the advanced tickets through the penguin hotline...for 1300 hrs departure.

18/02/07
1200 hrs
Met two of friends (Fat and short) over there at Harbour front and the others one (thin) called saying that he unable to make it as he was held up by the TAXI....(GOt money but NO Taxi leh on the 1st day of CNY). Therefore we decided to postpone our departure to 1350 hrs to cater to his (Thin) arrival.

1305 hrs
We proceed without our friend (Thin) as he still unable to make it therefore we goes without him....BO Bian....Bo Bian...but he promised he will come later with his friend (Old - 69 years)...Damn alot of ppl going to batam on this beautiful sunday....so packed with alot of ppl wearing RED RED RED RED...

1355 hrs
three of us (Fat, thin and me) took the penguin 1 to our pussy island on this special day....damn lousy ferry....so slow.....and aircon occassionally will down caused my friend (fat) was perspiring while he is sleeping...

1535 hrs
Reached the Batam Centre, late by almost 40 mins....damn lousy captain....

1545 hrs
Reached "Money Charger"....checked the rates "Rp:5700" but gave us Rp:5750becoz three of us changed so much....

1550 hrs
Went to the "Kaha- Hotel Reservation counter" for the hotel issue...checked with them...farmosa hotel left only two rooms, as we had 5 of them....so we changed to Novotel hotel...(Rp : 375000 : S$65)

1555 hrs
After changing the money, then we recalled that our two other friend had no autoroaming service on their handphone....and they are coming in the next arrival...

1600 hrs
Went to makan on the 2nd floor of batam centre called "Kopi tiam lah"...damn expensive, 3 slice of bread, 1 pocari, 1 set of bread with egg costs us Rp : 61000 : S$10.60..

1610 hrs
Assigned my friend (fat) to go downstair to welcome our fellow counterparts ...as their ferry should arrive anytime for there..

to be continued...

popiah
20-02-2007, 01:43 AM
Continued..

1615 hrs
Finally met our the other friend (thin) and our new friend (old-69 years old)...we depart in two taxi to novotel hotel (Rp : 40 000 : S$6.95)

1635 hrs
Reached novotel hotel...and as usual was greeted by the bell boy,etc and was welcomed by the welcome drink (lemon)...assigned the rooms....as fast as i could in order not to miss our target for the mission..

1710 hrs
Fall in at the lobby and as we decided to split into two group 5 of us difficult to squezze into a cab...so finally, i (solo) because i wanted to go farmosa hotel to look for my previous girl...and also massage...and (thin, fat, short and old) will be scouting around batam ktv for ceweks....but was told by the driver that 17,18,19/02/07 these few days all ktv should closed down due it is the CNY...as requested by the Jarkata Government...but bo bian we still proceed our own way..

1720 hrs
Reached farmosa hotel alone...waited at the lobby and called my the other group...how the situation at their side before i make my next move in case they wanted to join me for the massage...responsed from the others group that "most ktv closed"....but went to one ktv..but left only a few CMI (Cant Make it)...

1730 hrs
me decided to venture to my massage centre again at 4th floor...called "King Massage"....asked for 1.5 hrs Scrub Massage...at (Rp 100 000 : S$17.39)

1745 hrs
Changed to my birthsuit...and started to scrub and scrub...with this petite girl....very quiet....and me too...also very quiet...cant find chemisty leh...dont know why....not my style leh....as time files....

1820 hrs
A group of japanese came into the cubicle too....next to me....keeps talking and chatting among themselves...distrubing my massage mood.....damn tulan...but bo bian...and lan lan....

1900 hrs
In the end, nothing special from this massage just having a reborn skin again...paid at the counter and left...no intention to tip the girl becoz no special leh....

1905 hrs
Went to the "Alisan" ktv just beside the "King Massage" and was told by the waiter that mummy is inside...and went in and saw the Fish tank...nobody...was Gong Xi Fai Cai by the chinese speaking mummy....was told her girls will be arriving around 2030 hrs (Sg time) and told her to reserve my girl for me.....she said no problem...

1915 hrs
Happily called my friends that this ktv still got girls but not arrived yet....me went downstair to wait for my Firing Squad to arrive...

To be continued again...

popiah
20-02-2007, 01:44 AM
Continued...

1930 hrs
Firing Squad arrived at Farmosa Hotel....with anxious moods.....becoz they had been scouting around for more than 1 hrs with taxi driving them CRAZY.... so desperate now.....eager for SEX SEX SEX especially our new friend (Old)....keeps talking about why he joined us instead of his friend whose went to balai...so and so.....but he a nice guy but tooooooo "TikO" leh..

1940 hrs
Went up to KTV again...talked to the mummy again....a shock of my life....mummy told me my reserved girl had been BOOKED.....in the afternoon....to me its is ridiculous...i cant accept it.... eventually, we sweet talk to mummy as alot of cheongster keep cumming in ...wow...bian..ai...still got 40 mins...so many ppls...including ang moh and japanese....damn good businesss...

1950 hrs
Wait and wait...a few SYT...came in group...wow...see already almost nose bleeding....damn chio and choooooo....but mummy assigned to her regular first....maybe i didnt bao "Ang Bao" for her leh..., as girl keeps cumming in and customer become lesser and lesser and only left a few "Tiko" over there..

2030 hrs
Mummy came to us....signalling to us that two girl left....our new friend (old) first to jump up from his seat and proceed ...and four of us keep pushing each party to goes for it...and eventually (fat) decided to go with (old)...

2035 hrs
Both of them came out from the fish tank...and our new friend (old) seems to be very HAPPY and DELIGHTED.....as he finally found the FISH of the night...as both of them at one glance to me....girl of (Old) look more fierce but exprience and girl of (fat) wearing spectacle looked like Teacher...later knew that she is only 19 years old...wow...damn young..(Rp : 280 000 : S$48.69 for overnight) as my previous trip is only Rp: 240 000.

2040 hrs
Asked fat and old to go to A1 Food centre first becoz three of us would wait for additional 10 mins....for any late coming girls....

2050 hrs
Three of us finally decided to depart the ktv and join our friend at A1 food centre with less than 5 mins walking distance...behind farmosa hote..

to be continued...

popiah
20-02-2007, 01:45 AM
Continued...

2100 hrs
Reached A1 food centre...order foods from "sin San Seafood" just beside one of the entrance point...total 7 dishes....and total cost us " Rp : 306 000 : S$53.21 for 7 people including the two working lady

Rating on the Foods : 6/10
Waitress serving us : 8/10 (abit meaty but once she bent down...can see longang...

2220 hrs
Left A1 food centre to our novotel hotel.....in two taxi again..

2245 hrs
Individually we goes to our room and me decided to try the "Hotel Massage" and called them.....was told the rates...me almost faint.....and collapsed..

Rp : 163 000 : S$28.34 for 1 hour only

Bo bian...me so desperate....asked the in-charge to send one girl UP now..

2300 hrs
knocked....saw the girl......almost fainted again.....wow....More MEATY than me.....

2305 hrs
started to massage on my bed....pls dont imagine.....NOTHING HAPPEN AGAIN.......purely massage...no hanky and panky...

2400 hrs
paid her Rp : 200 000 as i got no small change....and received a call from my friend (fat) and went to his room...and noticed that my friend (fat) already had one shot as her girl already covered with the blanket...and also saw the (old) and his girl sitting at the sofa....and both of the girl keep pestering them to go DISCO....as our Pacific Disco is just opposite our hotel.....but my friend said "NO NO NO" to them...

0015 hrs
I left the room and went into my room....called thin and short and both came to my room and both of them just went to the disco during my massage time...was told no much ppl over there...as still early....we TCSS for awhile...

0130 hrs
Three of us decided to venture the disco with our focus mind so that can hook some fish back to our room....."Short" called his mobile customer in batam so that he can bring us around as he can speak indo...

0145 hrs
We met him and his friend outside the disco...while we were walking to the disco we noticed alot of SYT (Sweet Young Thing) was squatting by the side waiting be to be brought/paid in by someone...

to be continued...

popiah
20-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Continued....

0150 hrs
I paid in (Rp : 50 000 : S$8.69 with a FREE drink) together with new batam friends again..

0200 hrs
We rounding the Disco and even went up to 2nd and 3rd floor for the karaoke rounding....

0215 hrs
at 3rd floor, noticed a group of girl sitting at the available table and our batam friend asked for the mummy and bargain the pricing issue...and was told S$85 (Rp:488 750) for overnight....wow...damn expensive....we decided to drop the idea and scout ourselves with my popiah scanning machine...

0250 hrs
Finally a one corner, we noticed a group of minahs....crowded around...we slowly approached them.....they seems very friendly becoz they are FL FL FL ...negotiated price is for short time only (Rp: 200 000 : S$34.75), short, thin and i myself took one each....and bring it back to our hotel....

0305 hrs
Upon reaching the hotel room, my friend (thin) mentioned he dont have the condom with him..i told him ..no problem....look for me...."Condom Popiah is here"...passed him the durex brand...

0310 hrs
My girl....stripped and went inside the toilet....i quickly undress myself and lie on the bed without showering becoz i scared FL took my belonging if i took any shower.....she jumped onto my bed...and started to BBBJ for me for almost 10 mins...not bad leh....a bit meaty on the waist level.....

Popiah Analysis Report
Name : Christine (She is a working lady by the daytime)
Look : 7.5/10 (to my standard)
Boob : 33-34 C
Skin : Fair and smooth
BBBJ : 7/10
Cathbath : 6/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (alot of positions...even by the sidetable doing doggie)
Overall : 7/10
Duration : 45 mins
Damage : Rp : 200 000

She left the room and i also solo sleep loh.....

to be continued...

popiah
20-02-2007, 01:47 AM
19/02/07 (Sunday)

0800 hrs
Woke up by a morning call by (thin)..."What time goes for Breakfast"....

0830 hrs
Assemble at my friend room (Fat)....proceed for a good breakfast without their girls as they already left in the early part of the morning...

0830 - 1000 hrs
We had our good breakfast.....uncountable round of eating and eating....

1000 hrs
Went back to room and sleep again......

1115 hrs
Received a call from (thin)...."What time to check-out" ? .....told him to fall in at fat room again.....

1125 hrs
Fall in and went to lobby and waitng to be checked out by the hotel's staff....as we decided to opt for a "Massage" and it will be my third massage for this trip...

1140 hrs
Checked out and went outside the hotel and hired a cab to squezze in 5 ppls....and told driver to go "PAS Health Centre" but he dont know....therefore told him to go "SPORT MASSAGE centre" as i always passed by this building but never been there before....and the driver seems to know the place and we proceed to our destination...

1150 hrs
Reached the Massage centre and was greeted by the Doorman...and ushered into the waiting area and was shown what kind of massage.....finally we opted for "Oil Massage + SPA + Whirlpool" at Rp : 131 000 : S$22.79)....waiting again...as alot of customer keep cumming in....were treated with drink and tv at the waiting area...

1215 hrs
Finally, our turns cummmm.....we were ushered to 2nd and 3rd floor respectively.....

Popiah Analysis Report
Name : SPORT MASSAGE CENTRE (SMC)
Mission on the business card : A Healthy Massage for the Whole Family.
Services : Four hand Massage - Kombinasi Thai & Traditional - Thai Mixing
Traditional Massage - Massage & SPA - Foot Reflexology.
Tel : 425889 , 459639
Ambience : 8/10
Service of Massage : 9/10 (oil massage i tried)
Masssager : Very small frame size but very polite but CMI face)
Like : the individual whirlpool (a standing or sitting with steam with spraying water on your body) and also a bubblefoam single jucuzzi ....damn shiok....really relaxing.....after the massage....

To all, its true....purely massage...no hanky and panky...half way through, partial of the curtain will be drew open so that the massage lady wont be doing any hanky and panky...

to be continued....

popiah
20-02-2007, 01:48 AM
Continued..

1530 hrs
Paid and left the Sport Massage Centre and went opposite to have our meal again....KFC KFC KFC.....to fill up our tiny stomach....

Me took a small walk over to Harmoni Hotel....and checked with the receptionist...wow...one night stay for foreigner is S$110 including two breakfast...but look high class for the lobby setup...

1635 hrs
Left the place and hired a mini bus to Batam Centre and paid Rup 20 000 for 5 of us....

1640 hrs
Wow...pian ah......no ferry for the next two hours....need to take the 1820 hrs (indo time) which means is 1920 hrs (sg time)....bo bian...paid taxes and left the counter ....

1645 hrs
Went to the Matahari shopping centre just opposite the batam centre with a link bridge across....shop and shop and eat and eat......

1920 hrs
Left the batam centre ....

2035 hrs
Reached Harbour front.....

Total Damage for Popiah
Car park : S$8 for two days
Ferry : S$30
Hotel : S$65.21
1st Massage at King Masssge : S$17.39 (Rp : 100 000)
2nd Massage at hotel's room : S$34.78 (Rp : 200 000)
3rd Massage at SMC : S$22.78 (Rp : 131 000) - BEST choice
FL Bonking : S$34.78 (Rp : 200 000)
Other food : S$26 (Rp : 150 000) excluding the night dinner becoz my friend (fat) paid for it becoz he won some $$ on the eve of the trip.
Seaport tax : S$3
Disco Entrance : S$10
Others : S$17.39 (rp : 100 000) such as taxi,tibbit,etc

Total damages : S$269.33

signoff
Batam Popiah

BlueFlix
20-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Bro popiah,

Tks for the good trip report.

It brings back some fond memories of my past Batam excursions.

Also liked to stay at Formosa hotel. Big rooms and bed. Just that don't have mirror to "look" back...

Alisan KTV have nice stock meh? Always heard that its girls have bad attitude so never tried. Maybe they have improved since then.

wolverman
20-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Also liked to stay at Formosa hotel. Big rooms and bed. Just that don't have mirror to "look" back...

And those jackpot too...:(

apui
20-02-2007, 02:46 PM
hey bro popiah,
very detailed FR:D

newyorker88
20-02-2007, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=popiah;1864236]Continued..

"King Massage" a

ToQUOTE]

To say the truth, i got special from the gal once only in Kings massage. That is in the very inner room. HJ only, charge me 100k for that. So I drop that place on my list.

There are few more places where you can get specials after massage. They have been mentioned in this thread. Usually, if you chat up with the gals as they massage you, you can get it. In private rooms as well.

LonelyInChina
20-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Requested by many bros in SBF, so I am uploading more photos of Anita..... Enjoy

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5137776_Image008.jpghttp://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5137778_Image009.jpg

LonelyInChina
20-02-2007, 04:53 PM
More.....

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5137781_Image010.jpghttp://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5137784_Image011.jpg

Want so more.....???

psyduck
20-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Swee la good FR by bro popiah...neway gonna go down next month to wash spark plug...long time since i last step into pussy island....haiz..used to frequent Balai then TP n now wanna Whack Batam...neway love the disco NoName there...fun place to chill wit kakis....neway any bro can vouch whether there is Freelance chicks in the Disco NoName...if yes who we approach ah in the Disco...they got papi there or not?

hoosdathu
20-02-2007, 11:50 PM
yes pls... amour a more ah more :D
erm... i thought BT cost thread more specific so i posted my CNY Batam FR there :p
actually, shd we juz let that thread die off n consolidate everything here?

hehfun
21-02-2007, 12:25 AM
bro popiah,

thank you for the good FR,

and hopfully you can help me with the following,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Total Damage for Popiah
Car park : S$8 for two days
Ferry : S$30
Hotel : S$65.21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

where is the car park... lol.
is it the vivo city or our own harbour front multistorey car park.

thanks

nelman06
21-02-2007, 01:17 AM
Yo bros,

Any kakis wanna go batam with mi? Thinking of going on thursday(220207), but i have 2 be back by sat(240207). 2d/1n or 3d/2n also can. I used to cheong Batam a few years back. Went there on sat morning, and came back on sun. stayed at Gloris hotel(budget hotel[H81 type], ard $30+) as the place is accessible to many places(ceweks) by walking.

But i need a seasoned batam cheonger 2 join mi cos i have lost touch with batam 4 a few years liao. My planning is as follows,

-take the early ferry, ard 9-10am.
-after check in hotel, go for the ceweks 1st(early birds get the beautiful worms:D) and booked 4 overnight(Is the rate still ard Rp280,000?)
12pm-go back hotel,Bonk
1pm-go 4 lunch
2pm-back to hotel, Bonk
3pm-take a short nap or TCSS with bros
6pm-Bonk
7-8pm- dinner
9pm-bonk
10-11pm disco
2am- back 2 hotel, bonk

next day morning
bonk(parting shot b4 the cewek go back)
12pm-check out and lunch, shopping at batam centre and matahari
then home sweet home

The above proposal is planned w.r.t my previous batam trips a few years ago. Can any current batam cheongers tell mi if my proposal is still usable in current batam market???:p

P.S hotels are fine with mi as long as the rates dun exceed S$70. I really need a seasoned batam cheonger cos i 4got how 2 jalan jalan in batam liao. My proposal is for references only. Any constructive suggestions are welcome.Bottomline is......... i need a cewek to sleep with mi 4 the night cos i'm afraid of sleeping alone in hotel!!! hahaha!!!

Ah_Hia
21-02-2007, 09:06 AM
Why go to Batam Center bro ?
Now got new ferry terminal at Batu Ampar called Habour Bay. About 45mins from WTC only.
So that gives u more time to cheong and less queues to wait at the immigration.

If u need to go take the Wavemaster ferry.
From HabourBay terminal, it takes only about 5 mins to Gloris Hotel or 2 mins to Novotel Hotel.

Very near.
Cheers !

sg3388guy
21-02-2007, 02:50 PM
To all bros,

have not been to batam for like 10 yrs. Thinking of going during 1st week of march (anytime from 5 to 10 march). Anyone interested to go during this period can pm me and we discuss from there:)

nelman06
21-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Now got new ferry terminal at Batu Ampar called Habour Bay. About 45mins from WTC only.

From HabourBay terminal, it takes only about 5 mins to Gloris Hotel or 2 mins to Novotel Hotel.

Very near.
Cheers !

Thanks Q 4 the help, bro!!!:D

newyorker88
22-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Hi all brothers!

Been quite a while since I been to Bali Spring A.k.A Putri Gardens.

There is a new gal in the spa, by the Name July. From medan. Just started work there for about 1 month. Massage is only so so. Not really good. Just rub here and there for a while.

Half way thru, I turn over and "forgot" to take the towel to cover my bottom. And the massage just go on. Not really chatty, but pleasent to tall to. After that, the question comes

" Where else to massage?"
My answer " Where else you want to massage"

She laugh and point to my dick. Indicating a HJ or FJ.

I ask her how much and she ask me back.

I say FJ for 200k. Initially asked for 300k. When she ask for 250k, I told her 230 and the deal is done. Striped herself naked capped me and she was at the top. Licked my nipples a bit and start riding me. She not so experienced and took my dick fully in in one go. She could not control herself and she cum after a minute of so. Then to missionary position. THere I pump her again until she cum a 2nd time. Then I finish off in that position.

Looks: 7.5/ 10
Figure: 7.5( a bit of meat, other than that, ok)
breast: 34B
FJ: 8/10(tight, but she dono how to fuck well, fine with me so I play her rather than she fuck me!)

Overall 7( if she knows how to massage better, i would like it better)

RTF? Yes, when I have the time.

The cost is 90k for 90 minutes of massage and add 30k for spa. If you are a hotel guest, the spa is free.

Just for info that the gals rotate on monthly basis, from Taiji Massage and this hotel. Taiji hotel is at Goodway hotel

BtmMan
22-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Good FR, thanks!

xioma
23-02-2007, 09:05 AM
How cum no news about tg pinang? The place bo fun liao?

popiah
23-02-2007, 09:49 AM
bro popiah,

thank you for the good FR,

and hopfully you can help me with the following,

where is the car park... lol.
is it the vivo city or our own harbour front multistorey car park.

thanks

hi bro hehfun,

Sorry for late reply....now at Bangkok...happying....

the car park is just beside the Seah im food centre near to the public toilet and also the entrance to the MRT.....its a Public car park....if you are there....just browse around other cars....how they display the coupons..if driving goes past the Seah Im Food centre and busstop and ready to turn left to upslope a bit....this is the car park for you...

signoff
Batam popiah

popiah
23-02-2007, 09:56 AM

Very near.
Cheers !

hi bro ah hia,

Yeah...Batu Ampar is not a new ferry terminal is just re-opened again...but now only one ferry service going there....maybe Wavemaster is the one...

Thanks for the information, ah hia.

signoff
Batam Popiah

hehfun
23-02-2007, 05:09 PM
hi bro hehfun,

the car park is just beside the Seah im food centre near to the public toilet and also the entrance to the MRT.....its a Public car park....if you are there....just browse around other cars....how they display the coupons..if driving goes past the Seah Im Food centre and busstop and ready to turn left to upslope a bit....this is the car park for you...

signoff
Batam popiah

thank you bro popiah again.

have yourself many good times at Bankok,
heard the bathroom body massage is a must try... :D

Ah_Hia
24-02-2007, 08:56 AM
hi bro ah hia,

Yeah...Batu Ampar is not a new ferry terminal is just re-opened again...but now only one ferry service going there....maybe Wavemaster is the one...

Thanks for the information, ah hia.

signoff
Batam Popiah

Wave Master in the only ferry operator in Habour Bay at the moment.
Also they are building a second jetty to accomodate another ferry service from Habour Bay to Malaysia. Most prob from JB i think.

the entire land area surrounding the ferry terminal is being built up.
About 6-8 blocks of condos are coming up. 2-3 hotels including the Habour Bay Hotel. 1 shopping mall.

If u really wanna cheong i suggest taking wavemaster into habourbay. nearer to action and faster too.
Plus at certain timings the tickets are cheaper.
U can call 62720501 to check the timings and prices and also to book.
Regular price is S$34 for 2 way including all taxes and surcharges.
Promo price is S$32.

Cheers !

popiah
24-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Wave Master in the only ferry operator in Habour Bay at the moment.
Also they are building a second jetty to accomodate another ferry service from Habour Bay to Malaysia. Most prob from JB i think.

Cheers !

hi bro ah hia,

Thanks for the detailed information at this re-opened ferry terminal.

signoff
Batam Popiah

Ah_Hia
24-02-2007, 06:57 PM
hi bro ah hia,

Thanks for the detailed information at this re-opened ferry terminal.

signoff
Batam Popiah

No problem.
If meet u up in Batam, will treat u to popiah if i can find any cuz i dun eat popiah.

Cheers !

PS : I dunno if this is reopened or not. But it seems to me like it's been built from ground up.
In other words, brand new.

ZIEBART
25-02-2007, 02:16 AM
PS : I dunno if this is reopened or not. But it seems to me like it's been built from ground up.
In other words, brand new.

Its brand new. The former jetty of Batu Ampar is located further away from Jodoh/Nagoya. This new one is located besides the building shaped like a ship.

xioma
25-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Any bro wanna cheong batam or balai next week, i.e 26/2/07 for 2 to 3 days. Please contact me and lets cheong together as i have not been there for at least 2 years.:)

Ah_Hia
25-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Its brand new. The former jetty of Batu Ampar is located further away from Jodoh/Nagoya. This new one is located besides the building shaped like a ship.

Yeah....but not really next door lah.
It's where Pacific Disco is located.

Cheers !

neyney
25-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Any current info on balai, bros.. I am thinking of going to jalan2. :)

nitecrawllerr
25-02-2007, 05:35 PM
hi bro hehfun,

Boy oh boy! Bro popiah, wonder where u get those energy fm man? From Balai to Batam to B'kok within a short spate of time. :cool:

Ronsee
26-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Any current info on balai, bros.. I am thinking of going to jalan2. :)

Just came back from Balai with 2 other bros from this forum today.

We were there for 4 days 3 nights.

Thursday when we reached there in the afternoon about 3pm, we went to Villa to recce the girls there and found 95% of the girls were booked with some leftovers been totally undesirable. However 1 of the bros managed to get 1 cewek at Ruko for 400K because the abang who booked her didnt turn up (lucky guy) and she was pretty sweet and cute too.

Thursday and Friday nights at Bravo was uneventful. Bravo was about 70-80% full. We didnt see many FLs...i mean good looking ones though. However bros were lucky to get 2 very nice FLs aged 18 & 19 yos.

Saturday night was better with lots of FLs appearing on the scene. Bravo was about 90% full that night

Weather wise we had some showers on Friday morning and Saturday afternoon. So it wasnt so hot as some of our other trips before.

All in all, besides the bonking, we had a good 3 nights cheonging Bravo and also lots of good massage and seafood :)

It was a good relaxing CNY break for us and now looking forward to the next trip.

Cheers

totti79
26-02-2007, 02:45 AM
How cum no news about tg pinang? The place bo fun liao?

I think the travel time as opposed to batam is really undesirable. To make things worse sometime in late 2005 they started moving all the farms to one place called batu 24 a village with all farms clustered. Not sure if its the reason why ppl stopped going there or reporting abt the place but i definitely was turned off by this development. After travelling almost 2hrs plus in ferry still got to travel 40mins approx to the village and thru some really dangerous looking tracks to that place. As a whole package, girls, travel time by ferry, eating out and so on batam in my opinion will certainly win hands down.

and_alloy
26-02-2007, 06:04 PM
hi all senior bros here. i am send to Batam in mid-march for a conference. will be staying in holiday inn. this is my 1st time there. is there anything interesting around the hotel? do advise. thanks

baby
26-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Any bro wanna cheong batam or balai next week, i.e 26/2/07 for 2 to 3 days. Please contact me and lets cheong together as i have not been there for at least 2 years.:)

xioma u post saying next week n now u asking is today which is it ?
Well im going over this sat for 3 days 2 night tht is 3rd of march

bochuns
27-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Just came back from Balai with 2 other bros from this forum today.

We were there for 4 days 3 nights.

Thursday when we reached there in the afternoon about 3pm, we went to Villa to recce the girls there and found 95% of the girls were booked with some leftovers been totally undesirable. However 1 of the bros managed to get 1 cewek at Ruko for 400K because the abang who booked her didnt turn up (lucky guy) and she was pretty sweet and cute too.

Thursday and Friday nights at Bravo was uneventful. Bravo was about 70-80% full. We didnt see many FLs...i mean good looking ones though. However bros were lucky to get 2 very nice FLs aged 18 & 19 yos.

Saturday night was better with lots of FLs appearing on the scene. Bravo was about 90% full that night

Weather wise we had some showers on Friday morning and Saturday afternoon. So it wasnt so hot as some of our other trips before.

All in all, besides the bonking, we had a good 3 nights cheonging Bravo and also lots of good massage and seafood :)

It was a good relaxing CNY break for us and now looking forward to the next trip.

Cheers

Wahh...so fast sending field report. It true that we all enjoy this trips org by you( Ronsee ). Not far away walking distance from Maxxi hotel, the kopitiam Ba ku teh cewek really sweet and young, but Ronsee i think u give her my wrong room number that why i wait the whole day can't ever see her come to my room, if not can play two at a time. Really 4 days not enough for us as we keep fuck around the island, Ronsee next time we rent the motorcycle and i bring you and the rest to another side of tg balai, the waterfall was on the east but we will turn to the westside, it a small town and sori there nothing to see but only Jalan Jalan. Ok. no too much FR from me as Ronsee you in tg balai for 10yr, you know better than me. Anyway i did reci 10 P/Message from SB bro but some i didn't reply, sori abt that. Next trip April..see you Ronsee...

Event:Tg Balai
Date: TBC ( April 2007 )
Time: Last Ferry
Venue: WTC

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:

01. Bochuns
02. Vincent
03. Albert

Pls don't join us if you are below:

No Pending List and ah lau style (who like only sleep, bonking, eat in the room and living on his own world)

Ronsee
27-02-2007, 09:01 AM
:D

Well Bro Bochuns, i like that big red 'clause' you put at the end of your postings.

Yeah, the Bak Kut Teh cewek is very sweet...typical kampong like girl. :D

Anyway, looking forward to the next trip in April. I will confirm the date when we get into March. Work will pretty busy for me and i will try to squeeze out 1 weekend for the trip.

Maybe this time Bro Bochuns will have better luck with his Bak Kut Teh girlie.

Cheers

nitecrawllerr
27-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Date: TBC ( April 2007 )
Venue: WTC

Err..Bro, thought Venue is Harbour Front Ctr...hehehe..

nitecrawllerr
27-02-2007, 08:52 PM
in late 2005 they started moving all the farms to one place called batu 24 a village with all farms clustered. After travelling almost 2hrs plus in ferry still got to travel 40mins approx to the village

Not only the distance far from town, the farms there are not clean and unhygenic. Reminds me of Tg Batu. Most ceweks also cmi. And I also understand most of the "ktv-joint" were closed since early last year. Not much happening or good place to cheong (IMO)...

Ronsee
28-02-2007, 01:31 PM

Typo error...now name of WTC changed to Harbourfront liao. Heh many of us still remember it as WTC since the years we have been going there to take ferries to Btm, Batu and Balai.

Cheers

Ronsee
28-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Basically if you are into night life...of all the places in the riau islands probably BTM is the best in terms of night life....cost wise of course is also the hightest too.

For me, Balai has an appeal that has kept me going back. Pace of life is really slow, town is small which means easy to move around without hassle.

Food, ceweks also cheaper compared to BTM and most importantly the kampong feeling of the whole place is what i need to get away from the hustle of city life :)

Having been to Batu and Pinang in the past, i still like Balai the best. BTM imo is really commercialised and there are lots of disturbances from locals sometimes which makes going out at night sometimes a risky business.

Of course 1 man's meat is another man's poison so every bro will have their own opinion of all these places i m sure.

Cheers

bochuns
28-02-2007, 04:53 PM

Yoo....Ronsee and i been waiting you until neck long long, u better join us April trip. No more TCSS again.:D

apui
28-02-2007, 04:55 PM
bros,
any one got map of balai??
or know where to find one?
online one...

thanks ya:D

bochuns
28-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Yaa..me too need a map. Alway lost with ton of girl in the disco..:D

BtmMan
28-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Yaa..me too need a map. Alway lost with ton of girl in the disco..:D

Disco?
You don't need a map, you need night vision goggles...:D

BtmMan
28-02-2007, 06:06 PM
bros,
online one...

You need compass anot leh?:rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr
28-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Yoo....Ronsee and i been waiting you until neck long long, u better join us April trip. No more TCSS again.:D

Will PM u guys. But fm ur "red" clause, I may be disqualified leh. Hehehe..

nitecrawllerr
28-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Yeah....but not really next door lah.
It's where Pacific Disco is located.

Cheers !

So bro, how was it? Did u manage to visit the place I told u at Sumatra? ;) As this a diff thread, u may PM me.

popiah
28-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Wahh...so fast sending field report.

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

No Pending List and ah lau style (who like only sleep, bonking, eat in the room and living on his own world)

hi bro bochuns,

wow...interesting trip.....can i join in the fun....but i m a old man of booking, bonking, showering, eat, watch tv, sleep-walking, daydreaming,etc...:D

can i still join ?

signoff
Sleep Walking Popiah

Ronsee
01-03-2007, 08:51 AM
bros,
online one...

I havent seen any maps of the Puakang town (Balai) on the internet from my years going to balai. But anyway if you are talking about navigating yourself through town, well its a pretty straight and direct rooute....1 main street with many small intersections (like our Geylang lorongs). Its pretty easy to get around town. If you are the ambitious type, you can easily move around town on legs or simply call an Ojek/ Pechak for 5-10 ribu.

Yeah everything u want to do and find in balai is in Puakang. Unless you are the adventurous type like me and Bro Bochuns, then we may go to the Ayr Terjun or Pantai which is about 30-45mins out of town.

So map? well imo go recce with some kakis..it really isnt so hard.

Cheers

Ronsee
01-03-2007, 08:58 AM
Will PM u guys. But fm ur "red" clause, I may be disqualified leh. Hehehe..

:) Haha

We are not against peeps bonking their life away while in Balai. Its just that since we are going as a grp it is good to be able to interact among ourselves and do stuff together. The last thing we really want is for 1 member to literally disappear into his room and doesnt appear until the last day when we are scheduled to go back to SG

Trust me, we have been on trips with peeps like this before. We just feel that going there isnt just really about bonking only, theres other stuff that we can do and getting to know brothers (TCSS) while there is one of the best things we can do.

Life and time is so carefree and easy there...no rush, no hurry....like they say its own time own target :)

Well bro nitecrawller you are most certainly welcomed to join us for the next trip or for that matter any brothers in this forum. Keep in touch with Bro Bochun or myself...we will announce the dates soon.

Cheers

Ronsee
01-03-2007, 09:14 AM
hi bro bochuns,

wow...interesting trip.....can i join in the fun....but i m a old man of booking, bonking, showering, eat, watch tv, sleep-walking, daydreaming,etc...:D

can i still join ?

signoff
Sleep Walking Popiah

Bro Popiah i have the best solution for sleep walking problems.

I take you to Bravo and put you right in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by all the ceweks. I m sure that will solve your sleep walking problem cause you wont have time to sleep...you will be too busy goggling at the SYTs ;)

Cheers

newyorker88
01-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Hmmm... there is a new thread on batam info...
Nvr mind...

Double post

newyorker88
01-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Hmmm... there is a new thread on batam info...
Nvr mind...
post a recent FR here.

2 nites ago, rather sian, so decided to try out PAS spa. Not my usual joint. Went in at about 8pm indo time. I scan thru the list for type of services. Then I notice that they have a 188k for scrub and milk bath in VIP room. Since a lot time did not have any scrub, I decided to go for a scrub and milk bath, since they are having a promotion.

Standard 1 1/2 massage is 85k, VIP room add 15k more and if use spa, add 25K or 35K more if I remember correctly.

Went to 2nd floor. Ok, the room is big, with a tub and a TV for you to watch. Smoking allowed also. Specifically asked for a bigger gal, but come a skinny one. WTF.

Nevermind, lie down after stripping.

THe damm aircon not functioning properly, the gal Kow father cow mother. Ask me if I want to change a room. I said ok and we moved to 3rd floor. Wow! Bigger room. Ok. The TV show is about fashion and so I get to see many more models. hehehe.

Lie down and she gave me a rub. Short rub and proceed with scrub.

The gal is rather chatty and start talking about herself, and where she from. Overall rather friendly, lao jiao worker liao.

To cut the story short as I dont write good FRs,

Service- not so good, a bit lazy, after a bit of rub, let lie down to dry. not too much rubbing

Bathing- ok, srcub me top to bottom. So afraid to get her uniform wet. So dare not splash too much.

After that, proceed with milk bath, scrub me with milk and let me dry again alone. Wah lao.

Then flip to the top part. After applying milk, and drying, she popped the golden Question. offered only HJ, saying that she scared about boss checking. I asked her how much

Asked for 300K! ask her to fly kite. later I say 150k, she agree.

Here is the FR:

HJ:(7.5/10) Rather good. She knows how to make you cum song song. If not for her attitude, I would given more points.
Breast( 32A). Does not allow me to open her top, saying boss may come in. But let me touch
Attitude(6). iF NOT FOR HER chatting, I would have given lower points. And let me dry without much scrub.

Later she clean and bath me clean.

RTF? Maybe not. Due to lack of FJ services and attitude of this gal. Forget to ask her name either.

apui
01-03-2007, 07:40 PM
So map? well imo go recce with some kakis..it really isnt so hard.

Cheers

thanks bro Ronsee for the information..
maybe join you guys for the next mission to balai:D

ah teo
02-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Any bro want to go to balam or balai on coming Sat (3/3/07)? Me still a first timer to both place.. but damn horny liao. Hope bro here can guide me along.

gigantic_tk
02-03-2007, 08:31 AM
Long time no go there aredi, remember last time there, my fren got pick pocketed near the market place near Holiday Karimum Hotel. Lucky he lost only his wallet with some cash, his passport is not stolen. So be careful there.

Ronsee
02-03-2007, 09:04 AM
thanks bro Ronsee for the information..
maybe join you guys for the next mission to balai:D

Bro thanks for uping my rep points.

Feel free to join us for the next trip in April.

Cheers.

burongburong
04-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Anybody going today?

burongburong
04-03-2007, 08:54 AM
Anybody going today (sunday)?

swing123
05-03-2007, 12:44 AM
You need compass anot leh?:rolleyes:

can the compass point me to the gal with tightest pussy???

swing123
05-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Disco?
You don't need a map, you need night vision goggles...:D

can the goggles see thru the shirt, bra and undie or not??

swing123
05-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Long time no go there aredi, remember last time there, my fren got pick pocketed near the market place near Holiday Karimum Hotel. Lucky he lost only his wallet with some cash, his passport is not stolen. So be careful there.

how can passport got pickpocketed?? tot hotel would ask for your passport n keep as deposit??

gigantic_tk
05-03-2007, 09:56 AM
how can passport got pickpocketed?? tot hotel would ask for your passport n keep as deposit??

That was only a day (recce) trip, no checking into hotel.

BtmMan
05-03-2007, 10:00 AM
can the goggles see thru the shirt, bra and undie or not??

can you come to Batam anot FIRST?!!
if not then don't talk so MUCH...!!!:rolleyes:

Ah_Hia
05-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Any lobang to rent a motorcycle for a day in Batam ?
I wanna rent 1 to ride around the island and sight see.

anyone with info pls PM me.
Thanks.

swing123
06-03-2007, 01:28 AM
can you come to Batam anot FIRST?!!
if not then don't talk so MUCH...!!!:rolleyes:

can u come to sinkapor or not first??? if not, dun talk dick :D

mana uncle dnat ah??

BtmMan
06-03-2007, 09:40 AM
can u come to sinkapor or not first??? if not, dun talk dick :D

mana uncle dnat ah??

Why not?!!
Ok this afternoon, same place (that Pool hall in middle road), bring more $$$...:p

l3atu
06-03-2007, 12:51 PM
can the compass point me to the gal with tightest pussy???

Wah !!! Long time no see. Wher u disappeared to har ? No go cheong with ur gd buddy ABK arh ? :p

so sian
06-03-2007, 01:51 PM
hi guys,

is it a offence that i go batam, instead of staying at hotel i stay at the gals house...will the police there catch me??

fishyfish
06-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Dear Brudders,

my fren and i will be going to balai later in the day and will be back tml noon... Plan to book a gal for a nite and maybe have a good dinner... Both of us are first timers, what will be the damage like for the trip ? thanks alot, coz need to plan the budget!

cheers!

fishyfish:o

bochuns
06-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Date: 05/04/2007
Venue: HFT

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:

01. Bochuns
02. Vincent
03. Albert

Pls PM your contact and nick to RONSEE

baby
06-03-2007, 08:52 PM
hi guys,

is it a offence that i go batam, instead of staying at hotel i stay at the gals house...will the police there catch me??

Bro its a crime if once u got caught u will have to pay the price. unless ur girl is ur wife n have a wedding cert but u still need to report at the police tt u r staying at which place n pay

peter69on
06-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Bro its a crime if once u got caught u will have to pay the price. unless ur girl is ur wife n have a wedding cert but u still need to report at the police tt u r staying at which place n pay

As what baby has mention, you need to report to police if you are staying
in someone house. I think they call it Laporan, which meant to report.
And you need to pay some money which i dont know is it official or just bribe.

Last time i initially also got pay, however, later never pay. I stay in a rent house for about at least 30 -40 times visit without report. I consider myself lucky because if someone from neighbour or anyone report to police. i very really be in trouble.

Stay out of this kind of thing.

Ronsee
07-03-2007, 04:30 PM

Last time i initially also got pay, however, later never pay. I stay in a rent house for about at least 30 -40 times visit without report. I consider myself lucky because if someone from neighbour or anyone report to police. i very really be in trouble.

For Tanjung Balai if you are staying at anyone's house other than a hotel, you are required to report to the local police post with your passport and they will generate a pink slip which shows your arrival and intention to stay in Balai for XX number of days. The fee i remember paying is 15K rupiah for the report. I normally get my driver to do it for me.

If you do not report your arrival within 24hours, dont be surprised to find the local police knocking on your door and taking away your passport the next morning.

This happened to a friend of mine a few years back and he had to pay 1.5juta to redeem his passport back.

Cheers

Ronsee
07-03-2007, 04:46 PM

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:

01. Bochuns
02. Albert
03. Raverboy

Updated 7th March

swing123
08-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Wah !!! Long time no see. Wher u disappeared to har ? No go cheong with ur gd buddy ABK arh ? :p

no pang sai also bo eng....how to go cheong??

how r u coping with life as a dad???

psyduck
08-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Wah Balai still alive ah...Last time i went there was 4 years back when the chicks are so many and they havent transffered to the villas yet..those were the days when Ozone and Santana and Bravo Disco blast super Beng Techno...confirm makan ubat one the chicks.

So to bros who went there recently can do an FR like the discos la and the chicks quality...are they still in Villas?

baby
10-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Wah Balai still alive ah...Last time i went there was 4 years back when the chicks are so many and they havent transffered to the villas yet..those were the days when Ozone and Santana and Bravo Disco blast super Beng Techno...confirm makan ubat one the chicks.

So to bros who went there recently can do an FR like the discos la and the chicks quality...are they still in Villas?

Well brother if u want to know the chicks is depands on each person taste to me is not as many beauty last time at pasat n for disco except ozone now is ghost town the rest still the same blast ur brain out of this world:rolleyes:

LeMans
10-03-2007, 06:27 AM
Well brother if u want to know the chicks is depands on each person taste to me is not as many beauty last time at pasat n for disco except ozone now is ghost town the rest still the same blast ur brain out of this world:rolleyes:

Well, i think i will focus more on the figure. looks wise i dunno hw to give points as long as she hv a nice hair do and a ok face. coz i ever saw sm ceweks the hairdo like ah bu neh neh like that..realli CMI.

So far i am pretty happy wif the chicks in B.L as they are accomadating and pleasant..

newyorker88
10-03-2007, 11:31 AM

yup, cost about 15k Rupiah.

MoonFace
11-03-2007, 02:15 PM

[COLOR="Red"]No Pending List and ah lau style (who like only sleep, bonking, eat in the room and living on his own world)

waahh.. didn't know still can find non-ah-lau cheongster in SB.
mmmm.. will monitor this thread till date nears..

bochuns
11-03-2007, 07:57 PM
waahh.. didn't know still can find non-ah-lau cheongster in SB.
mmmm.. will monitor this thread till date nears..

U mean SB all ah lau :cool:

MoonFace
11-03-2007, 10:19 PM
U mean SB all ah lau :cool:

not all but... encountered many.. and many more treat you like a pimp :rolleyes:

neb_neb
12-03-2007, 10:52 AM
not all but... encountered many.. and many more treat you like a pimp :rolleyes:

join ronsee and brochun, they dun chiong the ah lau type. not scare u dun wanna chiong is scare u can not tahan .... remember the good old days. cheers bros!

MoonFace
12-03-2007, 08:29 PM
join ronsee and brochun, they dun chiong the ah lau type. not scare u dun wanna chiong is scare u can not tahan .... remember the good old days. cheers bros!

ok..sounds like good kaki to know!
since no pending list.. will KIV first.
also depends whether my Batam bro around or not..
cannot be at two places at the same time..

but sure like to pay Balai a visit..
the last time I was there.. and once only.. was.. like..err
wow... almost 3 years ago

bochuns
12-03-2007, 09:33 PM
ok..sounds like good kaki to know!
since no pending list.. will KIV first.
also depends whether my Batam bro around or not..
cannot be at two places at the same time..

but sure like to pay Balai a visit..
the last time I was there.. and once only.. was.. like..err
wow... almost 3 years ago

Waiting for u to reply in my list:) , 3yr or 10yr for me Balai still the same but for sure i will not go to villa and prefer to take FL cewek from Bravo. Basically, going Balai is for me to relax, air terjun and Pantai will be morning to evening sport and night will cheonging Bravo till morning again. Do remember to bring extra underwear for swimming.

Originally Posted by bochuns

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:

01. Bochuns
02. Albert
03. Raverboy

bochuns
12-03-2007, 09:39 PM

When u wanna join us bro;) ....

neb_neb
12-03-2007, 11:33 PM

Now need to concentrate on my work first, will join u guys when the time is right. btw 1 of the reason i dun dare to go is that cewek, fanny. if u are going help me check see whether is she still ard?

AhBengKeong
13-03-2007, 04:04 PM

knn......i thought swing is yr good buddy?

long time no see u online.......when can u meet at redhill for tcss?

Ronsee
13-03-2007, 04:37 PM

KNN neb neb MIA for so long in 'no mans land' haha

glad to see you posting again bro neb neb.

Our last trip after CNY was a very good one. Bro Bochun got a cute looking 18yo fair malay girlie to spend 3 nights with him. Shes a FL btw too.

We are planning one in the coming good friday weekend in April. hope Neb Neb can join us this time round. As for your girl Fanny, we didnt see her in Ruko when we went the last time cause all the girls were snapped up liao.

anyway no need to fear the ceweks there bro. just come and have a good time...

Cheers

bochuns
13-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Now need to concentrate on my work first, will join u guys when the time is right. btw 1 of the reason i dun dare to go is that cewek, fanny. if u are going help me check see whether is she still ard?

Happened to saw Mattew pretty chinese cewek come in my room as a FL now :eek: but i nv bonk her:D. ( Rule 4 : nv bk gl tht bro bonk b4 ). Anyway nv saw yr fanny in my last trip and Mattew also keen to go for this coming trips, do join us ok. I send u a PM.

Ronsee
13-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Happened to saw Mattew pretty chinese cewek come in my room as a FL now :eek: but i nv bonk her:D. ( Rule 4 : nv bk gl tht bro bonk b4 ). Anyway nv saw yr fanny in my last trip and Mattew also keen to go for this coming trips, do join us ok. I send u a PM.

Wa Lau, that chick was damm cute. I was with bro bochuns in his room when this chick walked in. Sad to say i was tempted but since a bros friend already chiong her before i had to hold back my gun hehe.

cheers

neb_neb
14-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Wa Lau, that chick was damm cute. I was with bro bochuns in his room when this chick walked in. Sad to say i was tempted but since a bros friend already chiong her before i had to hold back my gun hehe.

cheers

she's cute but very naughty. i remember last time suan her kana slap on my thighs and hands until very jialet lor. brochun still remember all of us go fishing and cramp until the bloody taxi and the door have to left 1/2 open 1 ?

so sian
14-03-2007, 06:34 PM
hi ....

can anyone help me to find work in batam?
cos feel like spending my life over there....

i been chonging batam for 3 yrs lao... and get to know a girls there....and really wish to spend more time with her..rather then every sat going there..and seem cant affort to go everytimes..

hope u guys can help me...

bochuns
14-03-2007, 06:56 PM
neb_neb u are in my list now......:D

Originally Posted by bochuns

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:

01. Bochuns
02. Albert
03. Raverboy
04. neb_neb

bochuns
14-03-2007, 07:04 PM
brochun still remember all of us go fishing and cramp until the bloody taxi and the door have to left 1/2 open 1 ?

The worst ride i ever had in tg balai, nei nei also sweet.....no more again:mad: i rather ride the motorcycle myself and follow the rest.:p

Ronsee
14-03-2007, 09:39 PM
The worst ride i ever had in tg balai, nei nei also sweet.....no more again:mad: i rather ride the motorcycle myself and follow the rest.:p

Haha thats why going away on a vacation is fun. We do stuff we dont do here in SG.

Anyway it will be fun to get together again and chiong BRAVO...damm thinking of the music makes me wana get up and shake my ass Cheers

bochuns
14-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Haha thats why going away on a vacation is fun. We do stuff we dont do here in SG.

Anyway it will be fun to get together again and chiong BRAVO...damm thinking of the music makes me wana get up and shake my ass Cheers

Next time don't play the Bravo music in your sport car, alway let me feel itcy of cheonging to no man land:rolleyes: . Lucky we still got Orchard tower to kill the waiting time to cheong Balai..:D

cindy74
15-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Hi bro,

New to Batam. Thought of going there next week. Any good recommendation for cheap hotel, young pretty cewek (best if willing for mass orgy).

Any OKT to recommend or bro who wish to go together?

yess24
15-03-2007, 08:44 AM
hi all.... anyone has any good gal contact? or OK contact that i can call? I will be in batam tonite.... and looking to call a gal to the hotel room for massage or may be some hot one in the room... thanks...

l3atu
15-03-2007, 10:20 AM
no pang sai also bo eng....how to go cheong??

how r u coping with life as a dad???

I'm suppose to be coping as well as you. :p

Haiz~ like you just mentioned....pang sai also bo eng....;)

l3atu
15-03-2007, 10:25 AM
knn......i thought swing is yr good buddy?

long time no see u online.......when can u meet at redhill for tcss?

I anytime also can meet for TCSS. Just give me at least a day's notice. ;)

BtmMan
15-03-2007, 11:03 AM
no pang sai also bo eng....

So you must be FULL OF SHIT??!:eek:

Ronsee
15-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Next time don't play the Bravo music in your sport car, alway let me feel itcy of cheonging to no man land:rolleyes: . Lucky we still got Orchard tower to kill the waiting time to cheong Balai..:D

Haha OT is not in the same league as Balai. Pools and lots of whisky is good for OT. Women wise its just too expensive now. Luckily the recent new stocks of philipina girls got some quite cute leh

bochuns
15-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Haha OT is not in the same league as Balai. Pools and lots of whisky is good for OT. Women wise its just too expensive now. Luckily the recent new stocks of philipina girls got some quite cute leh

Do agree with the lastest philipina girls were pretty but one mth later will come bk the ugly patch. I still prefer vietnemese as they are more fair of cos dead log which u don't like.:cool: This week let go one each and bonk:D, Raverboy and neb-neb wanna join us????

raverboy
16-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Do agree with the lastest philipina girls were pretty but one mth later will come bk the ugly patch. I still prefer vietnemese as they are more fair of cos dead log which u don't like...This week let go one each and bonk:D, Raverboy and neb-neb wanna join us????

hehe... anytime! want to eat adobo or pho? :D

evilspawnsss
16-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Hello bros out there..sorry to interupt..hmm..my and my few friend going batam tomolo morning...any tips?cus i scan the who thread fron 2007..hmm..alot of chatting..any bro out there kind to give mi some tips?as my last tip i went there is 2 years ago -_-"

Ronsee
16-03-2007, 02:09 PM
hehe... anytime! want to eat adobo or pho? :D

I m keen for another trip this weekend to OT for some girlie hunting....havent got a bonk since last balai trip :eek:

Ya bros give me a buzz...friday (tonight) or Saturday is fine for me

Cheers

bochuns
16-03-2007, 04:46 PM
I m keen for another trip this weekend to OT for some girlie hunting....havent got a bonk since last balai trip :eek:

Ya bros give me a buzz...friday (tonight) or Saturday is fine for me

Cheers

:eek: so long nv use, your gun will I.A I.A boh.....

Ronsee
16-03-2007, 05:01 PM
:eek: so long nv use, your gun will I.A I.A boh.....

haha. my gun is full of bullets now. Good for 1 full round of quick burst of ammo.

Anyway if the trip to OT is on pls let me know early.

Cheers

AhBengKeong
16-03-2007, 05:42 PM
I anytime also can meet for TCSS. Just give me at least a day's notice. ;)

put it on a sat or sun.......u sms me....kekekeke....

AhBengKeong
16-03-2007, 06:20 PM

hey, in case i forget, after the thai disco on wed nite, i went to gl with XXX and ran into apple (your lover) with a guy there.

proprimate
16-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Bro,
Few tips:
1. Get the taxi outside the glassdoor from the counter and tell them a hotel to sent to, cheap n good, many around for S$30 plus can can good rooms (approx. 180,000rp). Unless u dun mind those S$50 and above. Taxi 1 way roughly abt 40,000 to 50,000rp.

2. Can change ur money jus after the immigration. Good rates. Roughly S$1 to at least 5500rp or better.

3. Check in, shower, rest and then venture out. Get taxi for booking joints. Tell them at most 30,000rp. Tell them first b4 taking the cab. If going joint to joint, negotiate price fis. Usually moving fr joint to joint I give additional 10,000rp.

4. Girls should cost between 180,000rp to as high as 300,000rp roughly for the whole day n night. They will leave in the morning depending u still wan her and willing to tip her.

5. Other alternative, is to hunt in the disco, Pasifik. But not worth it as it would b very expensive with the plus plus.

6. B discreet always. Go eat at the OKIE or those foodcourts. Good and cheap.

Hope that helps. Cheers!

proprimate
16-03-2007, 06:36 PM
hi ....

i been chonging batam for 3 yrs lao... and get to know a girls there....and really wish to spend more time with her..rather then every sat going there..and seem cant affort to go everytimes..

Bro, u will live to regret it! Been there, done that. U will b burnt in the end. Not worth it. Trust me. Cheers!

apui
16-03-2007, 11:55 PM
hi ....

bro,
if you are earning sg dollars and cant afford to go evertime, how are you going to keep your cewek if you are earning rupiah...

dun be offended..
but its best to play play can liao
dun get too serious... its still batam:D

blackjack_king
17-03-2007, 08:57 AM
agreed! batam can only play play. dun take it too seriously.

proprimate
17-03-2007, 09:00 AM
OR worse, u kena black magic liao by tha girl. Careful, many r into it. Cheers!

AhBengKeong
17-03-2007, 10:11 AM
agreed! batam can only play play. dun take it too seriously.

i going batam find ml now.....u wanna join?

call me on my sg hp....

blackjack_king
17-03-2007, 10:27 AM
i going batam find ml now.....u wanna join?

call me on my sg hp....

too rush lar.make it next time okie? enjoy urself!

nitecrawllerr
17-03-2007, 02:31 PM
OR worse, u kena black magic liao by tha girl. Careful, many r into it. Cheers!

Yup. Couple of mths back at Balai, booked a cewek. After stripping nude, noticed she was wearing a black string around her waist. Told her to take it off cos I find it akward when bonking her. She refuse and told me it was for protection but i think theres more than meet the eye. :rolleyes:

bochuns
17-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Yup. Couple of mths back at Balai, booked a cewek. After stripping nude, noticed she was wearing a black string around her waist. Told her to take it off cos I find it akward when bonking her. She refuse and told me it was for protection but i think theres more than meet the eye. :rolleyes:

Bro sure boh...ask u join us alway nv turn out. This coming april come and ask her show me. See my barang better then her anot.:D

nitecrawllerr
17-03-2007, 08:15 PM
This coming april come and ask her show me. See my barang better then her anot.:D

Bro, our barang will always be stronger that hers. Kekeke... But concerning black magic or ilmu batin, never doubt or underestimate it fully. I even personally heard it from the horses mouth. As for next mth trip, already PM bro ronsee. My side still awaiting for "clearance".

bochuns
17-03-2007, 08:43 PM
As for next mth trip, already PM bro ronsee. My side still awaiting for "clearance".

Wait for yr gd news ya...:rolleyes:

Ronsee
18-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Bro, our barang will always be stronger that hers. Kekeke... But concerning black magic or ilmu batin, never doubt or underestimate it fully. I even personally heard it from the horses mouth. As for next mth trip, already PM bro ronsee. My side still awaiting for "clearance".

Yep got your PM liao. Thanks

I hope you can make this april trip with us bro nitecrawller.

Anyway we have about 5 on the list right now. Seems like a pretty decent grp we have.

Lets hope we all have a good time in april.

Cheers

so sian
19-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Bro, u will live to regret it! Been there, done that. U will b burnt in the end. Not worth it. Trust me. Cheers!

then u mean all girls there cannot be trusted?
as i say i been there for so long..and time can prove a lot of things right?
i been a poor guy since going to btm almost every week end..!
and the $$$ i gave her is not much...like $50 to $80...

somemore she hav a sister there with a spore husband.. and i have met them bf as she had bring me to her house...! so can this prove a thing?

hope u guy can help......!!

proprimate
19-03-2007, 07:54 PM

U r wise in thinking that way. Their beliefs in black magic is nothing compared to us. The advise is, dun fool around with it or else u gonna get burnt! The modas operandis is always focus on ur objectives of fulfilling ur desires and NOTHING else, u'll b fine. Trust me, I know.

90% of ceweks are liars, so dun get easily conned into believing their sad sob stories. Bcoz the 10% r avoiding such trade. There is always an alternative. They wan it easy. Remember, dun brush aside a wise man's advise. One day u will hear my stories. Until then, enjoy....enjoy....enjoy, nothing like screwing 8 times in a day hahahaha for less than S$100. There are many meats to choose from. Variate it, u will tread along the true cheongsters. Cheers!

Ronsee
20-03-2007, 09:12 AM
U r wise in thinking that way. Their beliefs in black magic is nothing compared to us. The advise is, dun fool around with it or else u gonna get burnt! The modas operandis is always focus on ur objectives of fulfilling ur desires and NOTHING else, u'll b fine. Trust me, I know.

90% of ceweks are liars, so dun get easily conned into believing their sad sob stories. Bcoz the 10% r avoiding such trade. There is always an alternative. They wan it easy. Remember, dun brush aside a wise man's advise. One day u will hear my stories. Until then, enjoy....enjoy....enjoy, nothing like screwing 8 times in a day hahahaha for less than S$100. There are many meats to choose from. Variate it, u will tread along the true cheongsters. Cheers!

Whether its black magic they use or its just our 'head over heels infatuation' with these ceweks...theres a always a saying i believe that i always share with bros who chiong with me...it can be in Balai, BTM or even Sg...in fact as long as we are out having fun with girlies always remember this statement Think with your BIG Head and dont let your SMALL HEAD think for you...some food for thoughts for bros.

Point is always rationalize what you see and experience. Do not ever jump in with your emotions easily because in the end you will get burnt as what Bro Primate said. Having chiong in Indonesia for more than 10 years i have seen what there is to see when it comes to black magic, cewek issues etc. I myself have had first hand experiences too sad to say :(

Of course i m not saying every cewek is not good...theres always good apples among the rotten ones...its just that its hard to find them sometimes.

So happy chionging bros.

Cheers

nitecrawllerr
20-03-2007, 07:19 PM
The modas operandis is always focus on ur objectives of fulfilling ur desires and NOTHING else, u'll b fine.

Ya. Just like u, seen and heard too many familiar stories about sillyporean men keeping ceweks despite the fact they knew their girls play punk behind their back when her abang is in sillypore. Lesson I learnt is dont indulge in "feelings" with those ceweks. Just touch and go....screw and shoo away...

peter69on
20-03-2007, 08:50 PM
I used to keep one cewek also for 1 year. Already game over.

Total expenditure

1) rent house per month: $100
2) rent motor per month: $150
3) Food allowance: $300
4) Went there every two weeks(go supermarket to buy some food): $60 X 2= $120
5) Went there every two weeks(Always say money not enough, give somemore) : $80 X 2= $160

Approxiamately spend $700-800 per month.

Finally decided to separate. I think not worth it. Should have go and invest in stocks.

nitecrawllerr
20-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Approxiamately spend $700-800 per month.

Finally decided to separate. I think not worth it. Should have go and invest in stocks.

Wow. $800/- pm! Good thing u manage to crawl out of the trap "hole". Simply not worth the $$ spent. In fact, most of the time I heard fm ceweks themselves that the $$ given to them they will give to their own local bf or preman (hope the spelling rite). Now whos the sucker? Lesson learnt bro. Cheong but try not to stick to one always. (IMO)

veme
21-03-2007, 12:07 AM
hi dear bro, i am new here. i be going to balai this sat. anyone care to join in? more ppl more fun? if anyone one pls pm me?

veme
21-03-2007, 12:52 AM
the place that i be staying in balai is hotel paradize. $30 sin dollar. nice room oppsite got a disco call santana. good food near the hotel. like bak kut teh, chicken rice. as for gals in villa, advisable if u going on weekend, try go early or else all the good picks will be gone. so to avoid disappointment take the 1st ferry

baby
21-03-2007, 01:03 AM

Bro i went there a few time but dont see ur fanny there but will confirm with u the next time i go there