PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice on West Side "Secluded Areas'

jay69
06-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Hey Bros,

Have not posted for quite some time but need all the bros help here :)
Me not used to West side area since have been working around east area all this while. To cut story short, where is good to bring "girlfriend" to secluded west area during the day? Guilin Park(Bukit Batok) kinda open and crowded at time.

Thank U in advance

kerpal1234
06-10-2009, 12:09 PM
go to ur house

mayday
06-10-2009, 12:25 PM
could lim chu kang area / boon lay / tuas be gd enuff? tho i think lck maybe need balls of steel as ghosts/spirits might be ard.. hehe

jay69
06-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Hey bro, tQ for the suggestion but ghost got appear during the day meh?? Btw, jus need the place for lunchtime "getaway" .... so more of a quickie ;)

Lancerlord75
06-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Can try some of the HDB multi-storey carparks...as most ppl will be away at work....drive up to the higher levels with zero or few cars, try ur quickie there. Quite exciting.

Unrepented
06-10-2009, 01:57 PM
For quickie, can try ladies toilet on second level of the HDB block beside Jurong East Shopping Mall.

This HDB block is just opposite the MRT station, with NTUC on the ground floor and tution centers on the second level.

Exact location of this toilet (second level) is somewhere just above the coffee shop (ground floor) facing community center. Enterance of this toilet is not facing any main road, very safe. And many cubicles too:D

Hey bro, tQ for the suggestion but ghost got appear during the day meh?? Btw, jus need the place for lunchtime "getaway" .... so more of a quickie ;)

mayday
06-10-2009, 02:19 PM
paisei paisei..see wrongly..

jay69
06-10-2009, 04:16 PM
go to ur house

Bro... my house also at east side lah :(
Anyway, tks for the suggestions :)

jay69
06-10-2009, 04:21 PM
For quickie, can try ladies toilet on second level of the HDB block beside Jurong East Shopping Mall.

This HDB block is just opposite the MRT station, with NTUC on the ground floor and tution centers on the second level.

Exact location of this toilet (second level) is somewhere just above the coffee shop (ground floor) facing community center. Enterance of this toilet is not facing any main road, very safe. And many cubicles too:D

Wah bro..... seem like based from your experience only ;)
Anyway, will recce der if i so happen go there.

jay69
06-10-2009, 04:24 PM
To all the bros that have replied to me, much appreciated. I do not know that the rep point wil be deducted if i did not contribute for so long... if not will defenetely up u guys... :)

Thank again :)

Frankiestine
06-10-2009, 04:36 PM
tho i think lck maybe need balls of steel as ghosts/spirits might be ard.. hehe

and not forgetting the occasional intrusion by ah peng kia...

itsabt6x
07-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Raffles Marina
Raffles Country Club
Jurong Hill
Farmart at CCK
Warren Country Club
Kranji Farmstay

mayday
07-10-2009, 11:09 AM
and not forgetting the occasional intrusion by ah peng kia...
ah peng kia wld be harbour at the car and watch the free show inside.... something like 'dogging' i guess?

glster
07-10-2009, 01:32 PM
wah lau still secluded afetr this post meh??? lol
but i think guilin best

itsabt6x
07-10-2009, 01:49 PM
ah peng kia wld be harbour at the car and watch the free show inside.... something like 'dogging' i guess?

wow....finally come across a bro who uses the term "dogging"......i've been wondering if there's any "dogging" sites in SG.......anyone got same fetish? :D

Frankiestine
07-10-2009, 02:46 PM
wah piang simi si "dogging" lim peh only know what is "doggie" and that is like breaching from behind the ass...:D:D

heartbroke
07-10-2009, 03:15 PM
west coast park carpark, the one nearer to PSA, not the McDonalds one... quite secluded at night.

mayday
07-10-2009, 03:31 PM
wow....finally come across a bro who uses the term "dogging"......i've been wondering if there's any "dogging" sites in SG.......anyone got same fetish? :D
no tt i know of leh..but if have keen to check it out man. bro, got lobang jio hor. haha

mayday
07-10-2009, 03:33 PM
bro, maybe u is only nv heard of the term nia, but do it many many times liaoz. haha

Frankiestine
07-10-2009, 04:10 PM
west coast park carpark, the one nearer to PSA, not the McDonalds one... quite secluded at night.

many years back i used to parked at this car park which is behind the place where they sell all the second hand cars at pasir panjang...now don't know whether still can access that place..

jay69
07-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Bros ... thank u for all the suggestions. Me very "green" in West area :(

Martyn
07-10-2009, 08:37 PM
West Coast Park area, Clementi Woods, Bukit Timah Hill area, Teban Garden area, Tuas area, Jurong west extention, Japanese Garden area... so many, just drive around.

blackwhack
08-10-2009, 01:48 AM
sungei buloh wetland reserve. ;) they have observation shelters that can be very secluded especially during weekdays. there's a gravel track going around and you can hear when people or cars approaching :D