PDA

View Full Version : Tui Na at tanjong pagar plaza

dkong
24-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Just visit one of the tuina there, i notice there are about 8 tui na shops there. Went in to 1 shop near the center stairs, opt for 1/2 to test water. Damm it the one i saw is not the one serving me. No special is offer... anyway the girl looks cmi.

Rate at 20 1/2hr n 1hr at 35.
I think all of the shop there offer 35 per hr. Anyone tried before?

:mad:

chickenhand
25-11-2003, 12:59 AM
what is the name of tui na shop u go?
u can try one tui na shop by the name of cindy....thk they do offer special....

mlzt
25-11-2003, 12:04 PM
went to try this place named Zhang Ling Tui Na. Quite expensive though S$40 per hour. Massage was pretty good unfortunately nothing been offered on the specials. Anyone tried this joint before... care to share your experiences...Thanks

CHO515
25-11-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by mlzt
went to try this place named Zhang Ling Tui Na. Quite expensive though S$40 per hour. Massage was pretty good unfortunately nothing been offered on the specials. Anyone tried this joint before... care to share your experiences...Thanks

DON'T WASTE TIME THERE.

CINDY TUI NA DOES HAVE SPECIAL BUT NO AUTOROAM. PLS READ THE THREAD.

dkong
26-11-2003, 07:21 AM
Went to CINDY TUI NA before was serve by Xiao Mei. She never offer any special. Overall dont like the expercience there. :mad:

dkong
26-11-2003, 05:39 PM
Went to Yuhua today. They took over the place Sufu massage. With better environment, the girl i had is quite pretty, again the didnt offer any special... :mad:

wtf_fo
27-11-2003, 02:32 AM
Go to KangLi, beside Cindy. Look for Lisa & tell her u only wan to massage the front. See wat she have to offer. Went for 1/2 hr, total damage $50.

power69
27-11-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by dkong
Went to Yuhua today. They took over the place Sufu massage. With better environment, the girl i had is quite pretty, again the didnt offer any special... :mad:
where is susu of sufu ??
where she went to?

CHO515
28-11-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by wtf_fo
Go to KangLi, beside Cindy. Look for Lisa & tell her u only wan to massage the front. See wat she have to offer. Went for 1/2 hr, total damage $50.

Walked past Kangli before. Saw the ladies inside.

They look like lau chio. Not young & body also plump. Boobs wise also small.

Am I right?

I am surprised that Xiao Mei from Cindy does not offer special. She is not into taking off bra for U to suck (.) (.) when autoroam, she also appeared very uncomfortable as if U are raping her. Really feel bad about that session.

Her boss Cindy from Cindy looks good for Lau Chio. Wonder if she gives special with roaming & sucking. Anyone tried it?

dkong
28-11-2003, 04:22 PM
I am surprised that Xiao Mei from Cindy does not offer special. She is not into taking off bra for U to suck (.) (.) when autoroam, she also appeared very uncomfortable as if U are raping her. Really feel bad about that session.

Her boss Cindy from Cindy looks good for Lau Chio. Wonder if she gives special with roaming & sucking. Anyone tried it?

Tried xiao mei before, she never offer any special to me. Overall bad expercience, give me that stuck up look. I dont think the Boss do massage. :mad:

itchyDICK
28-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by dkong
Tried xiao mei before, she never offer any special to me. Overall bad expercience, give me that stuck up look. I dont think the Boss do massage. :mad:

The lady boss dun do massage unless all gals are not available plus she only do it for regulars. Also, she dun do special at all, at most she will do HJ but strictly no autoroaming.