PDA

View Full Version : Fallen

wrappingegg
04-10-2009, 12:11 AM
I've fallen.
He's a married man. With kids.

We bump into each other very often unless he is on his business trip. My heart beats extremely fast when he passes or speaks to me. Whenever he passes by my table i will catch a glance of him. Its quite dumb , but i've got no choice as his wife is also in the company. I really don't know what am i suppose to do. :(

I miss him real badly. :(

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
04-10-2009, 01:20 AM
go on :rolleyes:

block11
04-10-2009, 01:58 AM
We bump into each other very often...

hmmm.... what kind of bumping caused the egg to fall? :D

onion_rings
04-10-2009, 04:20 AM
So fast sch holiday is here again :confused::D

Reservist Unit
04-10-2009, 04:26 AM
Maybe u can start dating him out.

wrappingegg
04-10-2009, 03:59 PM
what has it got to do with school holidays?

wrappingegg
04-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Im so lost, Why am i attracted to married men. So near yet so far feeling.:mad:

meisha
04-10-2009, 04:42 PM

love is blind.

cecilia
04-10-2009, 04:46 PM
erm .. i think tis is jus a "passing shower" ..
most prob jus infatuation ..
get something to do, u might forget abt him

colins
04-10-2009, 04:58 PM

This lies the key to your undoing and possibly the way to get out. By understanding why you are attracted to certain type of men, you will start to detach your tendency from this man and start looking for what you want.

A lot of girls fall for married man as they display everything they need, and I mean all needs from psychological as well as physiological.
Psychological - They seemed more stable, matured and balanced.
Physiological - Subconsciously you perceive them as healthier and fertile.

Maybe some other men possesses such characteristics as well so there you go, your future is back in your hands.

speckyboy
04-10-2009, 05:03 PM
I've fallen.

We bump into each other very often unless he is on his business trip. My heart beats extremely fast when he passes or speaks to me. Whenever he passes by my table i will catch a glance of him. Its quite dumb , but i've got no choice as his wife is also in the company. I really don't know what am i suppose to do. :(

Think about this for a second. This man has a family. It will not be very nice for you to carry on with him because his kids will hurt the most. I for an example am from a broken family because of this. My dad fooled around with his mistress and in the end we suffered.

My advice, leave him alone and find a non-married man. You wouldn't like it if someone else broke your family up. So think twice.

block11
04-10-2009, 05:19 PM

dear fallen egg... what would you like to discuss here? :p

meisha
04-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Think about this for a second. This man has a family. It will not be very nice for you to carry on with him because his kids will hurt the most. I for an example am from a broken family because of this. My dad fooled around with his mistress and in the end we suffered.

My advice, leave him alone and find a non-married man. You wouldn't like it if someone else broke your family up. So think twice.

totally agree, he is not the only man in this world find others who is currently single and available rather than breaking up someone else family..at the end of the day u will lose out girl..

cecilia
04-10-2009, 05:43 PM
dear fallen egg... what would you like to discuss here? :p
i think she jus needs a listening ear ?

Medusa
04-10-2009, 06:46 PM
most of the time humans tends to love challenge...

men loves married women...

women loves married men...

there's just something irresistable on the taken ones...

but always remember...the taken ones are the ones who will gives u endless heartache...

so in short..if you are not game enough...DO NOT play this game :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-10-2009, 12:37 AM

For many, the food on someone else's plate always looks and tastes better than what they are having. It is the normal human tendency to crave for what you can't have. A hooked and booked man is like a forbidden temptation which makes him irresistibly attractive to a woman and having a married man at your beck and call increases your self esteem. Please remember that our society is not very supportive of women who grab another woman’s man. There are plently of eligible single men out there and here too.

qw2op
05-10-2009, 01:56 AM
I've fallen. ...can u get up? ... :confused:

Big Sexy
05-10-2009, 08:18 AM
People tends to repeat relationship patterns, so your best bet is to break your pattern and not hook up with someone that is involved in a relationship.:p

Ps. err.. do you happen to be RICH, young and pretty??? i am available you know? :D

cablesnwires
05-10-2009, 03:00 PM
I've fallen.

I've fallen too.
She's a PRC. Got her own home in Suzhou.

We bump into each other very often unless she's working in the ktv. Dunno why, but I always feel young and energetic when we are together. Whenever I am lonely, I look at the photos we had taken before. It's quite dumb too, but I've got no choice as she's so far away now. I really don't know what am I supposed to do.:(

I miss her badly too.

P/S: I'm a married man.

P/P/S: Don't mean to hijack this thread, nor was it intentional to be sarcastic. This is the truth. :o

qw2op
05-10-2009, 04:18 PM
I've fallen. ...

I've fallen too ...
a fallen egg ... r broken pieces ... all ze king's horses n all ze king's men cant put it back again! ... :(

a fallen cable or wire ... is a potential hazard ... u wun noe whether iz a power cable, u dun touch it! ... :eek:

:p

JanJan1979
12-10-2009, 01:16 PM
It's quite common & normal to fall for married men..but don't ever put ur 100% feelings & heart into the relationship coz the one who will get hurt in the end is Urself..unless the guy is willing to give up his family for U. But quite unlikely, especially if he has children.

MaMister
17-10-2009, 09:30 AM
I've fallen.

Maybe you can go to his table and offer him a under table blow job....:D

thaivisitor
17-10-2009, 09:46 AM
I've fallen.

You're not a kid. You already know what everyone will advise you. You already know what's the right thing to do.

But the reality of it is that people don't always do what is right. You will continue to be miserable if you keep doing the right thing, which is not to get involved. We won't know the extend of the pain you feel as we're not you.

Even if I advise you to leave your job so that you won't see him again, we won't know whether you will be OK after that, or feel even worst, or go into depression.

Even if I advise you to approach him and have your fling with him, we won't know to what extend of trouble you may get or cause him, and whether you will feel worth it or not. We won't even know if you approach him whether he will want you or tell you off and report you to the superiors to be sacked.

So you have to really weigh the pros and cons yourself, take the decision yourself, and live with it with no one to blame except yourself.

Sorry Sis, much as fellow bros and I may really want to help you, you're actually on your own as no matter what we advise you, we won't take responsibility if the outcome turns out bad.

My 2 baht worth
Tee Vee

closetspacefull
23-10-2009, 05:26 AM
Hey go for it. You only live once. Have a fling but don't get too committed.

If he decides to leave his wife for you, good for you but you'll have to deal with being the one who tore up a family.
If both of you just have fun, no harm done.
Life is a series of experiences, leave no stone unturned :)

Besides, if it was a guy asking whether he should futter a married woman the answer would be "hell yah!"
What's good for the goose is good for the gander

- This is typical good advice as can be expected from a forum on a pay for sex website.

我是好人!
24-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Dont agree - If her leave his wife for you, he may leave you for another women.

I always believe one person only have 1 lifespan - live it to the fullest, if both have some feelings, go ahead & do what you want, but you should know you are not getting anything back in return - that is the most important thing - dun live to regret anything..

Cheers Sis..

kksh
25-10-2009, 05:23 PM
imo 4 ways to forget him:

1. (Hard-boiled) Go out with his family. Be friends with his whole family. Get to know from the kids how great the mom is. Then think how sad it will be to break up the family.

2. (Smashed Omelette) Remove everything of him from your world. Throw away the pictures, delete the contacts, etc. Do it as if you are just throwing away another trash. He will fade away.

3. (Abit cliche, but softboiled) Keep reminding yourself in the mirror that going out with him is not what you want. Do it a few dozen times a day, you will lose the feeling.

4. (Steamed) Whenever you think of him, do something you really don't like, like eating raw octopus, vertical rock climbing, going to place of worship, etc. Soon you will find his face revolting. Or you become a rock-climbing expert / Raw octopus lover.:o

Lil'Tempt
29-11-2009, 11:05 PM
speaking from past personal experience & as a female's point of view, never ever get involved with a married man. the beginning of this kind of relationship is the start to all the troubles/heart-aches. =) why? why? why? :D

1. You could never bring your guy aka "MM" out with your girlfriends. Imagine introducing him & your friends asked about his occupation, details etc... What would be a perfect way of introducing? "He's xx yrs old, married with a kid?" Or better still, you lied to your friends about his particulars, but they saw him on street with another woman + kid. What would u answer when they asked you about it? (Lying to your friends becomes natural when you're with MM)

2. Your parents know you're dating a guy but always going out at ungodly, weird hours. They questioned you about the guy's particulars & requested for you to bring him home. What would u do? Keep lying? (Making up stories of him to your family becomes part/parcel of your normal routine)

3. Society is harsh towards those husband-snatchers! Imagine what would happen if your colleagues know about it? =) chaos definitely will break out & you probably can expect lots of gossiping/backstabbing behind your back within the office. Some idiotic guys probably think that stand a chance too since you're so readily available to a MM (Open to sarcastic remarks & get classified as "BITCH" or "SLUT")

4. Jealousy will stem within oneself as well if the MM have to dedicate time between you & his the other family. Could you really cope with that? think in the long run... Occupying yourself during weekends/public holidays. It kinda sucks, right? (Dealing with one's emotions)

there's lots more other issues once involved with a MM. i think there's more cons than pros... but maybe he's good in bed? :p then better still, fuck & go! after that, get him out of the system. there's other single, available guys out there who can provide you with a stable/better relationship.

DayRider
01-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Wrappingegg,

It's not worth the effort to have him. It will always be honeymoon in the beginning and what will you get in the end?

Do noted that it will be very psychological and emotional draining on your part to wait and hoping thing will be better for you. There are lots of guys friends around you that will love to know you. (Just dont be bias)

Days will past, your youths will be gone.

I am not a saint neither I am a devil, I am just a plain mortal.

Cheonging101
01-12-2009, 03:25 PM
most of the time humans tends to love challenge...

men loves married women...

women loves married men...

there's just something irresistable on the taken ones...

but always remember...the taken ones are the ones who will gives u endless heartache...

so in short..if you are not game enough...DO NOT play this game :)

That's not true. I can speak for most men that we do not have a preference for married women.

We do however prefer women with huge boobies and gives mean blowjobs.! :D

etct88
01-12-2009, 06:55 PM
That's not true. I can speak for most men that we do not have a preference for married women.

We do however prefer women with huge boobies and gives mean blowjobs.! :D

I am most afraid of married women.......:(

huge boobs, blowjobs.... no comments....:o

wrappingegg
01-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Thank you so much people!

I think there is nothing i can do but to just watch him from far. Hoping that one fine day,my feelings for him will turn into a cluster of smoke. POOF!

:o

NewandLost
02-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Leave the guy alone, you house/family wrecker.

Cheonging101
02-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Leave the guy alone, you house/family wrecker.

Keep your comments focused on dark-skinned women from 3rd world countries, please...:rolleyes:

Fucking racist...

baby85
02-12-2009, 04:09 PM
it might just be a crush since his wife working together with u means u wont possible have much time to be alone with him ba ..

move on , i believe there are many single guys out there good enuff for u , married man is good however gonna eat n wipe mouth :p

take care sis , don fall too deep into ur crush

demonhunter
03-12-2009, 06:11 AM
I've fallen.

Im married and i can speak to you also . If you tell me where you work , i will definately pass by your table too .

ps: can somebody up me please ..Ive been here way oo long and i really want to jump start my "power"
pls leave nick so i can return favour .
Thanks a million .

wittyguy
03-12-2009, 06:29 PM
I've fallen....

Action speaks louder than just think ..... Whatever u want, give it a try but ... the result may be not what u thought of before ... :D

jekyll69
05-12-2009, 12:07 AM
imo 4 ways to forget him:

1. (hard-boiled) go out with his family. Be friends with his whole family. Get to know from the kids how great the mom is. Then think how sad it will be to break up the family.

2. (smashed omelette) remove everything of him from your world. Throw away the pictures, delete the contacts, etc. Do it as if you are just throwing away another trash. He will fade away.

3. (abit cliche, but softboiled) keep reminding yourself in the mirror that going out with him is not what you want. Do it a few dozen times a day, you will lose the feeling.

4. (steamed) whenever you think of him, do something you really don't like, like eating raw octopus, vertical rock climbing, going to place of worship, etc. Soon you will find his face revolting. Or you become a rock-climbing expert / raw octopus lover.:o

well said, bro!