PDA

View Full Version : Fashion show and other oops!!! (Saw bust and bush)

taegukgi
03-10-2009, 10:07 PM
I have read many amazing stories from brothers here and would like to contribute something back.

This 100% true incident happened about 2 years to 1 yr+ back. There was this fashion show where the models show their lingerie in the display area (where usually mannequins are placed).

Was with a girlfriend that time and she wanted to try a bra. So as usual, I followed her to the front of the changing room. It didn't occur to me that the models were also using the normal changing room as their fashion show changing room. What happened next really struck an impression with me.

A model was on her way to the changing room where my girlfriend is trying her bra (I was some distance away as it's a female only changing room). As you know, models 'speed change' so as to save time. The changing room is like a hallway with rooms to the right and left. This model walked right to the end where 1 room with open door is used for the fashion event.

She took off her panties before she reached the end of the hallway and I happened to be looking in that direction. So saw her ass and my jaw nearly dropped. Next moment, she turned to her right (facing the changing room) and I saw a bush at the bottom (not a lot but a little, guess she got to shave a little as it's a lingerie show). All these happened in like 3 seconds and I naturally looked away.

I decided to move further away from the room but to my surprise, the changing room close to the room the model was using is closed and is reflecting what the model is changing into (the model is changing without closing the door) and I happen to be direct line of sight.

I was thinking to myself what a day! I was trying to avoid seeing some exposed bush and here I am looking at it again! So she just continued to change into her next set of lingerie. No need to say, I got to see from top to bottom and front to back as she changed (bust is about 34B and bottom is nicely shaved).

That took about 3~4 mins (she changed really fast) and she walked past me and back into the display area where she join the other models. My mind was in a mess, blood pumping lol. I was thinking if I should just stand there and look at all the other models change.

Just then, my girlfriend finished trying and decided to go off. Haha, kind of disappointed. I hope this true story is entertaining to the fellow brothers here. Don't bother to ask if I took any shots or video, everything happened so fast and there were some people around me.

Just wondering if any brothers here experienced similar situations and is willing to share? e.g. accidentally saw somebody changing, etc?

Enzstar
03-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Bro you dam lucky. wish I got such luck.:D:)

whitegals
03-10-2009, 11:31 PM
I used to work as a stage hand after my O levels, saw a lot of these before. Some of the models have no problems with stripping off in front of other people to change. A lot of them just go to a corner and change by facing the corner. I ever saw Vivian Chow's boobs before when she staged a concert at Kallang Indoor Stadium. :D

tomvoyeur
04-10-2009, 12:06 AM
II ever saw Vivian Chow's boobs before when she staged a concert at Kallang Indoor Stadium. :D

:eek:..............Great work pal!!! :D

AustinPowers
04-10-2009, 02:29 AM
hey big brother
care to share more about how u saw vivian chow's boobs and how did the boobs look like and another other pertinent details?
thank u!

so maybe those rumors that vivian was a cabaret gal before she became famous were true? one hk guy told me this and i didn't quite believe him because vivian looks just so angelic.

I used to work as a stage hand after my O levels, saw a lot of these before. Some of the models have no problems with stripping off in front of other people to change. A lot of them just go to a corner and change by facing the corner. I ever saw Vivian Chow's boobs before when she staged a concert at Kallang Indoor Stadium. :D

taegukgi
04-10-2009, 04:03 PM

Oh man! She's a knock out isn't she? Did you manage to see frontal or just side?

whitegals
04-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Oh man! She's a knock out isn't she? Did you manage to see frontal or just side?

Eh bros, please, relax ok. I saw her boobs from the side, ok lah, quite perky. I was standing quite near to her when she took her top off, about 2m away, just behind her PA.

And dun PM me ok, already got 2 bros PM me, "Eh bro, can pass me Vivian Chow's contacts?" :confused:

I saw her boobs like 20 years ago, and why would I have her contacts? :confused:

tomvoyeur
04-10-2009, 05:32 PM
I saw her boobs like 20 years ago, and why would I have her contacts? :confused:

Vivian Chow's groupies abound in SBF. Better keep a low profile lol...:p

panliew
04-10-2009, 07:49 PM
I used to work as a stage hand after my O levels, saw a lot of these before. Some of the models have no problems with stripping off in front of other people to change. A lot of them just go to a corner and change by facing the corner. I ever saw Vivian Chow's boobs before when she staged a concert at Kallang Indoor Stadium. :DBro, you are one hella of luck man! Envy u.

playboy82
04-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Eh bros, please, relax ok. I saw her boobs from the side, ok lah, quite perky. I was standing quite near to her when she took her top off, about 2m away, just behind her PA.

And dun PM me ok, already got 2 bros PM me, "Eh bro, can pass me Vivian Chow's contacts?" :confused:

In the 1st place, how u saw vivian chow boobs? she changing in front of u or she went into a temporary changing room and u happen to see her zao geng??
These singer are all famous ppl, i think even if change, sure will have some Bao Mu to cover for them right..

see see only
04-10-2009, 08:17 PM

Wow i wish i was in your shoe :D:rolleyes::D

The Charmer .
04-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Haha bro , looks like it's one helluva experience for you aye .

Well I am a dresser in several fashion shows and in fashion , nudity is everywhere . So backstage , you have to dress/undress the models really quickly and basically there's tits and butts right-smack in your face EVERYWHERE .

The first time I saw a model strip in front of me , I went all blank . But they thought I was gay so they had no problems with being naked in front of me at all .

Heh = )

taegukgi
04-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Thought I was lucky, think there're people luckier than me! Any brothers here have other similar experiences?

whitegals
04-10-2009, 10:52 PM
In the 1st place, how u saw vivian chow boobs? she changing in front of u or she went into a temporary changing room and u happen to see her zao geng??
These singer are all famous ppl, i think even if change, sure will have some Bao Mu to cover for them right..

Cos I was standing at the door of the changing room, her top was off before her PA or Bao Mu to you, pulled the curtain shut. :D

daniu
05-10-2009, 10:48 AM
accidentally saw a bride-to-be trying on a gown when my wife-to-be was in the shop trying on gowns as well.... the girl apparently forgotten to close the curtain all the way, leaving a gap for me...:eek:, luckily for me, the bridegroom was nowhere to be seen... after that, i made sure wifey close the curtain fully, with me standing guard outside....:D
man are all selfish b@[email protected]:D

whitegals
05-10-2009, 04:11 PM
So backstage , you have to dress/undress the models really quickly and basically there's tits and butts right-smack in your face EVERYWHERE .

It's true, the fashion shows are like some orgy going on backstage. I think most of the time they cannot wear a bra under the dress, so most of them just strut around backstage topless, some even fully nude, or wearing a damn tiny thong.

I still remember my first assignment, had to go buy packed lunch for backstage staff, when walking through the dressing area, saw these 4 models sat around, fully nude, casually talking and smoking. I looked at my supervisor, and he just shrugged his shoulders. Later he said he see until he numb leow. Actually quite terok for him, cos his wife gotta put in a lot of effort to make him horny. :D

I really miss those few months while waiting for O level results. Pure bliss! :D

AsiaDick
05-10-2009, 09:30 PM
haha.. i used to do swimwear fashion shows and many times, we just quickly change backstage.

Once I was bending down to tie my showlaces, then this female model in front of me just bend down and took off her panties. She was wearing a miniskirt. When I looked a bit up, I saw everything! A little pink labia plus a bit of hair and that ass.... I can never forget that sight. Her pussy seemed a little wet.
Then, she took the bottom of a bikini and slipped it on, all within 5 seconds and she did not even know I was looking..

another time, I was changing to my swim trunks backstage when this female model came in and just took off her 2 piece bikini. For a moment she was totally naked. I happened to be putting on my swim trunks and I had an instant erection!...lol... then my dick was like stuck there for about 2 seconds and I am sure I saw her giggle.... I was trying to stuff my hard dick into the small swim trunks for about 2 seconds while she was trying not to look at it...haha

Then she was naked for about 10 seconds as she was searching for the next set of clothes to wear....

After the show, I was talking to her and later on I managed to kind of hook up with her.. Hmm..thats another story for another time...

taegukgi
05-10-2009, 10:47 PM
accidentally saw a bride-to-be trying on a gown when my wife-to-be was in the shop trying on gowns as well.... the girl apparently forgotten to close the curtain all the way, leaving a gap for me...:eek:, luckily for me, the bridegroom was nowhere to be seen... after that, i made sure wifey close the curtain fully, with me standing guard outside....:D
man are all selfish b@[email protected]:D

No under garment? How old was that bride to be?

Unrepented
06-10-2009, 02:38 AM
I concur that your experience is very possible, not that I doubt you. Just to reinforce, when I was in JC, worked as a part time waiter in a big hotel in Singapore. One day I was told to bring a big tray of drinks for a group of topless dancers backstage. When I went into the dressing room, all of them were topless which I didn't expect.:eek: I thought they would at least wear a bra or t-shirt when not preforming. But all of them act as if it is natural, and they just approach my tray of drinks which I support with both my hands. And I had a close up breast parade.:D Wondered how I looked infront of them:p And some of them gave me that teasing looking....:D

Haha bro , looks like it's one helluva experience for you aye .

Well I am a dresser in several fashion shows and in fashion , nudity is everywhere . So backstage , you have to dress/undress the models really quickly and basically there's tits and butts right-smack in your face EVERYWHERE .

The first time I saw a model strip in front of me , I went all blank . But they thought I was gay so they had no problems with being naked in front of me at all .

Heh = )

daniu
06-10-2009, 04:45 PM
No under garment? How old was that bride to be?

how to wear bra below gowns?:D 2 bad, bottom got covered lah....
quite a looker but not 2 sure as point of focus not on the face mah.... estimated cup size ard 'B'...age 20 sumtings...:D

Shogun456
06-10-2009, 08:59 PM
i dunno if its counted, but quite some time back, i was working for mediacork as an extra and was doing a show with lee san san. She was wearing this totally bare back halter neck with her side boobs being exposed as i was close to her at the point of time, i couldnt help but keep staring and the blood started flowing south, too bad she was wearing nipple tape and her asst came and taped it up after few mins of free show :D

taegukgi
06-10-2009, 11:14 PM
i dunno if its counted, but quite some time back, i was working for mediacork as an extra and was doing a show with lee san san. She was wearing this totally bare back halter neck with her side boobs being exposed as i was close to her at the point of time, i couldnt help but keep staring and the blood started flowing south, too bad she was wearing nipple tape and her asst came and taped it up after few mins of free show :D

Wow, literally "EXTRA" :D

taegukgi
07-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Anybody accidentally bump into any embarrassing moments?

BT8888
07-10-2009, 10:35 PM

Bro
Is it like this photo? :cool:

HK Celebrities :: Lee San San picture by BT8888 - Photobucket (http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv323/BT8888/HK%20Celebrities/?action=view&current=LeeSanSan103.jpg)

By the way, have you promoted to part-time or enhance? :)

Angelsonline
08-10-2009, 01:52 AM
It is like this at those changing rooms and such.

I remember ever seeing women changing without closing the curtains (common even nowadays) properly when i go shopping with my female friends, ex-gf or gf. You will get a glance here or a glance there in such cases. Very few do you get to see a lot like her pussy or such.

BT8888
08-10-2009, 10:28 AM

Bro
Vivian Chow is back. :cool:

http://www.popbee.com/image/2008/03/vivian-chow-8.jpg

Vivian Chow to star in a comeback film - Yahoo! Singapore News (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/xin/20091007/ten-993-vivian-chow-star-comeback-film-3c1b9bc.html)

is_me
09-10-2009, 03:27 AM
I don't know any bro have same experience like me. Just to share.

About 6 months ago I took a bus from airport to Orchard. That was a Friday afternoon, I think it was around 4pm. Halfway through the journey, roughly before Parkway Parade, a young gal come on board.

She wears a very expensive and stunning dress. The dress is short, typical young gal dress to kill. I think she is going to Orchard for shopping after school. I think she is maybe 14 or 15 year-old. She is around 1.6m. The top part of the dress is sleeveless.

She is a pretty syt. She sits next to me. Like most of the young gals, their back bone is very flexible or yet to fully develop. So they can bend their body or their back a lot more than adult.

Initially I did not look at her because I don't want other people to think such a young gal I also never let go. Then her hand phone rang, she bent down to take her hand phone from her bag on the floor. Automatically, I turned my head over. Guess what ? I saw her whole boobs including her nipples. The gal apparently wear an oversize bras. I was stunned. Since she is young, her boobs are not big maybe size of potato. Of course, really fresh and very pink. It is first time, I see real life young boobs ie as young as 14 or 15. For a few seconds my eyes cannot let go. When she sit up, I quickly look away. Too shock to be normal. Ha ha... I heard her talking on the phone while my eyes looking away.

After about 10 seconds, I thought maybe that it, the free show is over. When I turned over to look at her again, to my surprise I still can see her whole boobs even though she sit up. This is because the young gal has bad sitting habit meaning her body is bending forward too much. Also because her oversize bras, there is a gap of half a centimeters between her bras and her boobs - her nipples never touch the bras. As I am one head taller than her, I need to do nothing, just sit still and roll my eyes over and I can already enjoy free show. However, after about 10 minutes or so I also feel tired looking at the same pairs of boobs.

Quite a fresh and exciting experience

forumer
09-10-2009, 05:10 AM
unintentional slips are the best... :p

whitegals
09-10-2009, 07:18 AM
Bro
Vivian Chow is back. :cool:

Hmmm, wonder if her new film needs extras....

BT8888
09-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Hmmm, wonder if her new film needs extras....

Bro

You know, she was acting as ‘a lesbian lover of fellow Hong Kong actress, Sandra Ng, the pair will also share a hot onscreen kiss together.’

Unless you were Ah Zui, Vivian will not interest in you lah. :D

YouTube - Just Follow Law ah Zui in Tanya's body "show off" lolz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clL8P49ifcY)

hotdick69
09-10-2009, 02:21 PM
thats why i dont understand why husbands or BFs dont want to follow wife or Gf shopping... these are the perks of it..... i have seen countless times when gals get a nice dress or clothes so happy till never close the curtain properly..... seen bras with G strings, thongs, even cartoon panties :D

what i love most is when my OC goes and shop for lingerie...... then got chance to see topless babes.... hahaha By following your OC or Gf shopping and waiting for them outside the changing rooms also score points for u.... got free show and score points why not :p

uber123
11-10-2009, 07:43 AM
thank you TS for this topic, right up my alleys. eveyrone, contribute more "unexpected nudity" stories here pls!

uber123
11-10-2009, 08:11 AM
will share my experiences here too. i also look forward to going shoppign with my gfs very much, sometimes can get to see something shiok. but more rare these days, becasue less shops have the 'curtain-type' fitting rooms anymore, most use solid doors nowadays. so whenever we enter a shop with 'curtain' fitting room, i will make gf try a few pieces of clothing to show me, so i can hang around outside. but must be careful and act normal, act like a normal bored boyfriend.
many girls are very careless and never close the curtain fully, most times will have some gap to peep in, but usually cannot see much. but sometimes will have a bigger gap and the correct angle to see the girl's body inside. but very seldom can see bare butt or breast, mostly see bra and pantys. only caught glimpse of bare butt and side view boobs a few times over many years of 'window shopping'.
Lingerie shops have potentially more chances to see something, becasue girls will surely remove their underwear in the fitting room while trying out the lingerie. but usually the shop is very small, shop attendant is very closeby, easy to raise suspision. i also noticed that lingerie shops usually have curtain-type fitting rooms, but the salesgirl will alwasy help to close the curtian properly for the customer girl.
Only manage to peep inside once becasue of pure luck. was at a lingerie shop with my gf once, there was also other 2 girls at the shop. one of them went to try some lingerie. the other girl was waiting outside the fitting room, i think she want to see also. after awhile, the girl outside suddenly pulll open the curtain a bit and stuck her head in to talk to her friend. after talking, she never close back the curtain properly, leaving a big gap. can see the girl inside naked, both upper and lower body. still remmeber-- small boobs, big dark nipples, and very little pubic hair.

georgejungle
12-10-2009, 12:21 AM
thats why i dont understand why husbands or BFs dont want to follow wife or Gf shopping... these are the perks of it..... i have seen countless times when gals get a nice dress or clothes so happy till never close the curtain properly..... seen bras with G strings, thongs, even cartoon panties :D

what i love most is when my OC goes and shop for lingerie...... then got chance to see topless babes.... hahaha By following your OC or Gf shopping and waiting for them outside the changing rooms also score points for u.... got free show and score points why not :p

will share my experiences here too. i also look forward to going shoppign with my gfs very much, sometimes can get to see something shiok. but more rare these days, becasue less shops have the 'curtain-type' fitting rooms anymore, most use solid doors nowadays. so whenever we enter a shop with 'curtain' fitting room, i will make gf try a few pieces of clothing to show me, so i can hang around outside. but must be careful and act normal, act like a normal bored boyfriend.
many girls are very careless and never close the curtain fully, most times will have some gap to peep in, but usually cannot see much. but sometimes will have a bigger gap and the correct angle to see the girl's body inside. but very seldom can see bare butt or breast, mostly see bra and pantys. only caught glimpse of bare butt and side view boobs a few times over many years of 'window shopping'.
Lingerie shops have potentially more chances to see something, becasue girls will surely remove their underwear in the fitting room while trying out the lingerie. but usually the shop is very small, shop attendant is very closeby, easy to raise suspision. i also noticed that lingerie shops usually have curtain-type fitting rooms, but the salesgirl will alwasy help to close the curtian properly for the customer girl.
Only manage to peep inside once becasue of pure luck. was at a lingerie shop with my gf once, there was also other 2 girls at the shop. one of them went to try some lingerie. the other girl was waiting outside the fitting room, i think she want to see also. after awhile, the girl outside suddenly pulll open the curtain a bit and stuck her head in to talk to her friend. after talking, she never close back the curtain properly, leaving a big gap. can see the girl inside naked, both upper and lower body. still remmeber-- small boobs, big dark nipples, and very little pubic hair.

hmm bros, wana share whr u saw these from? we can maybe trade the locations? for me, i have places in Central, and Bugis .... hmm..

taegukgi
12-10-2009, 03:52 PM

It's actually pretty tough to get even near to those changing rooms, how did you guys get lucky with it? :confused:

taegukgi
13-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Bump for more stories

chenzong
13-10-2009, 07:55 PM
can see the girl inside naked, both upper and lower body. still remmeber-- small boobs, big dark nipples, and very little pubic hair.

Hmm...which lingerie store allows their customers to test out panties? If found out, which customer will want to try out what's on display? Weird.

taegukgi
13-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Hmm...which lingerie store allows their customers to test out panties? If found out, which customer will want to try out what's on display? Weird.

Oh yes, you're right! Thought undergarment all cannot try?

Shogun456
14-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Bro
Is it like this photo? :cool:

HK Celebrities :: Lee San San picture by BT8888 - Photobucket (http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv323/BT8888/HK%20Celebrities/?action=view&current=LeeSanSan103.jpg)

By the way, have you promoted to part-time or enhance? :)

hahaha, no la, never. last time kid, zho bo, thats why work extra. The photo really nice, but i saw more flash then that, the thrill of it that time was indescribable. cause i saw from the other side, not the long kang, still make me drool !!

uber123
14-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Oh yes, you're right! Thought undergarment all cannot try?

In some of the specialty lingerie shops, they do give something like a disposable g-string type panty liner for the girl to try on the bottoms.

taegukgi
15-10-2009, 02:38 PM
I see. Thought I was lucky to have ran into a unique fashion show :D

myunclescrooge
20-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Well, another place to shop with gf/wife is at packed shoe shops where lots of girls actually sit down to try their shoes and this is where i saw a lot of downblouse...I just follow my gf behind while she look around...haha

uber123
21-10-2009, 09:48 AM
yes yes yes
packed shoe shops is a heaven for seeing downblouse zaogeng! even if cannot see actual nipple exposed, can always see many many bras exposed.

BT8888
22-10-2009, 06:54 AM
hahaha, no la, never. last time kid, zho bo, thats why work extra. The photo really nice, but i saw more flash then that, the thrill of it that time was indescribable. cause i saw from the other side, not the long kang, still make me drool !!

Anyway, you're damn lucky.

scorpionnn
22-10-2009, 10:19 AM
During my younger days after my O's and waiting to be chao botak, I worked in the banquet department of a 5* hotel... For bros who work in hotel line will know, what a mess this trade is :D

In the past, there was Secretary Week once a year (not sure if this week still applicable) Being a senior of part-timers, I was asked to station at the back stage, meaning help in preparation, utensils and what nots. And for this week, everyday there's fashion models on parade, and one of my duties was to top up the models beverage and food :D So you can guess, each time I do my rounds, I will get hardons of hardons,, but yet act professional (shiong leh), and every year that week, I think I wasted more tadpoles wanking off than on my gf or flings in the hotel... haha...

1 thing I realised though, the models are not actually fully naked... Some do wear skin-coloured (similar to panty hoses) 1 piece, but most of the pieces are transparent too...

thaivisitor
22-10-2009, 12:33 PM
During my younger days, I've seen models changing as I used to helped out my auntie who used to own quite a reputable modelling agency.

in fact, in my SAF days, I organised a fashion show with only ex beauty queens so we have several Miss Singapore and one Miss Malaysia.

For that matter, from what I understand and have seen, all the models have shaved pussy and armpits. I mean, whether they shaved or pull out the hair or wax, or whatever, basically it's bald down there.

Also, my ex runs a beauty salon. And my Aunt's agency has a contract with Miss singapore Universe in that once, our salon will provide beauty services to prepare Miss Singapore for the challenged. So basically, I've seen a Miss Singapore (Indian) semi nude doing waxing, etc. Quite steam.

Cheers
Tee Vee

taegukgi
22-10-2009, 02:15 PM
During my younger days, I've seen models changing as I used to helped out my auntie who used to own quite a reputable modelling agency.

in fact, in my SAF days, I organised a fashion show with only ex beauty queens so we have several Miss Singapore and one Miss Malaysia.

For that matter, from what I understand and have seen, all the models have shaved pussy and armpits. I mean, whether they shaved or pull out the hair or wax, or whatever, basically it's bald down there.

Also, my ex runs a beauty salon. And my Aunt's agency has a contract with Miss singapore Universe in that once, our salon will provide beauty services to prepare Miss Singapore for the challenged. So basically, I've seen a Miss Singapore (Indian) semi nude doing waxing, etc. Quite steam.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Wow, was that very long ago?

thaivisitor
24-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Wow, was that very long ago?

Yes it was.

My Aunt has retired.

My ex.... well, I've remarried.

Cheers
Tee Vee

taegukgi