PDA

View Full Version : OMG,u saw the PRC lady soldiers marching during China N-day(ST front page) yest?

justwanadoit
03-10-2009, 10:02 AM
woa lao aye, i took the papers to toilet to PCC, si bei chio! perfect legs, perfect face , all of them marching in perfect unison!

OMG, no wonder, NS in china no need to conscript, all guy volunteer :D:D

if china go to war, they just send these pretty soldiers out, all the enemy soldiers sure 'die cock standing' :D

anyone got the pic from ST can post here...

pussywallower95
03-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Why have pictures when you can have the video?:)
YouTube - Chinese Pink Army March Past 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DZQhfrl5Y&feature=player_embedded)

whitegals
03-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Why have pictures when you can have the video?:)
YouTube - Chinese Pink Army March Past 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4DZQhfrl5Y&feature=player_embedded)

I think the pink contingent is their volunteer militia, all must pass through selection course, something like choosing air stewardess... I think their prime minister see lau, must be thinking "ho say leow, tonight can light lantern leow..." :D

georgejungle
03-10-2009, 12:37 PM
I think the pink contingent is their volunteer militia, all must pass through selection course, something like choosing air stewardess... I think their prime minister see lau, must be thinking "ho say leow, tonight can light lantern leow..." :D

but but if you remove their clothese and stand-by-armpithair, their hair is enough to dress a lion siah ...

goat
03-10-2009, 01:02 PM
the gals march damn solid

assante
03-10-2009, 01:11 PM
the gals march damn solid

waaaaahhhhh ........ maybe our army boys can learn from them on how to march in unison, especially during National Day Parade!! :D

cassanova
03-10-2009, 01:17 PM
their march all in sync....solid manz...

WiLLiaM..
03-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Check out beautiful PRC in uniform.... SG no fight

YouTube - I Love You China ????? Women in Uniform (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYAjb7D0VpQ&NR=1)

Tequila Pop
03-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Check out beautiful PRC in uniform.... SG no fight

What about this http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2667857-post25.html ?

Got fight?

Cage73
03-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Before all horny SBF bros got the wrong idea, let me tell everyone here that those on parade were specially selected.

As they are a citizen militia, in reality you will see PRC women of all shapes and sizes and ages in the service.

I was in Yunnan and I saw aunties wearing the very same uniforms. heh

WiLLiaM..
03-10-2009, 07:21 PM
What about this http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2667857-post25.html ?

Got fight?
Boss, your nice pics got girls wear uniform ?

Cage73
03-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Actually, the girls on the parade were specially selected.

They, being the citizen militia, therefore come in all ages shapes and sizes.

I know cos I saw some aunties when I was in Yunnan in this uniform. And their waist is elephant leg, if you knoww aht I mean :D

whitegals
03-10-2009, 08:38 PM
but but if you remove their clothese and stand-by-armpithair, their hair is enough to dress a lion siah ...

These specially selected ones have to go for waxing. :D Last year I bonked this Gong-an Liaison officer stationed at Beijing. I once complimented on her hairless armpit and pussy and she told me that they have to attend personal grooming courses, all visible hair like armpit, or leg hair, have to be removed. :D

snookium
03-10-2009, 10:49 PM
i ever know one PRC staying in SG for many years, speak good english and even holding OUR BLUE IC went back china to take part in this marching.

block11
04-10-2009, 12:12 AM
impressive.... i wonder if they wear standard issue lingerie :p

whitegals
04-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Camouflage print lingerie? Or maybe the new pixellated type? :D

Bangster
04-10-2009, 12:55 AM
damn...

cannot imagine if the road surface has got cameras....shooting upwards ie..

wah lao eh, kwah kao lao pee hey....(see till nose bleed)

bio a whole contingent of panties, one of life's greatest achievements

t123ang
04-10-2009, 06:01 AM
hijacked yur space :)

A TAIWANESE woman reportedly asked for divorce from her husband — because his penis was too long.

Sin Chew Daily, quoting a newspaper report from Taiwan, reported that the woman, in her second attempt to divorce her husband, said she had to bear with pain whenever she had sex with him.

When the matter was brought up in the court recently, the judge called in a doctor to determine the length of the man’s penis.

However, the request was rejected as the length of a man’s intimate part was “very subjective”.

In the end, the judge rejected the woman’s petition and ordered her to return to her husband.

The woman said they were married in 1995 and she applied for a divorce 10 years later.

The application, she said, was rejected the first time. It was unclear why the petition was struck out.

On complaints by his wife that his penis was too long, the man said: “I have never measured it before.”

ang076
04-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Actually, China no need to fight a war with their PLA army.

They just sent women to country whereas they befriend potential political leaders and seduced them and then blackmailed into submissing to China , get them to steal military tech and secrets..

That way. China won thru peaceful means.

namow
04-10-2009, 01:55 PM
As reported by Sunday times, the 2 who led the contingent are models Zhang Xiaofei & Zhao Na, studying fashion design in China’s Woman Universtity. Both are 22 year-old.

THEY wore red miniskirts, white go-go boots, perky white berets and make-up. And leading the contingent were two beautiful part-time fashion models. The 500 women of the militia formation were the most talked about contingent at last Thursday's parade celebrating the 60th anniversary of China.

The sexily turned-out women made up the rear of the marchpast at Tiananmen Square but drew the loudest cheers from an audience awed as much by their goose-stepping precision as their good looks. Even Chinese President Hu Jintao, who looked stern for most of the parade, smiled and clapped his hands when they came into sight.

Holding sub-machine guns across their puffed-up chests, the women stole the show just like their predecessors did at the last parade in 1999. Only this time, compared to the formation in 1999, their skirts were even shorter and tighter, and the women even more smartly turned out.

The contingent was made up of civilians trained as soldiers for the parade but who are not part of the regular army.

The pics of them in Sunday Times damn chio.. see already really buay tahan! :D

namow
04-10-2009, 02:08 PM
tried searching for their pics, only found this.. Their best foot forward (http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90783/91300/6758581.html)

windass
04-10-2009, 04:39 PM
bros, check out this site for all the pics :)

http://news.qq.com/zt/2009/paradereview/yuebing14.htm

Cheonging101
13-10-2009, 04:36 PM
These specially selected ones have to go for waxing. Last year I bonked this Gong-an Liaison officer stationed at Beijing. I once complimented on her hairless armpit and pussy and she told me that they have to attend personal grooming courses, all visible hair like armpit, or leg hair, have to be removed.

Bro, your statement is contradictory (and liable to be charged for using National funds for unsactioned spending :p)... :D

Johnston
13-10-2009, 05:50 PM
of course to be select to take part in Their NDP u dont choose the ba long long, relax 4 corner, fat assed chow keng MCking Storeman to march in the parade lah :rolleyes:

you chose the damn fuck solid Guards/Ranger with multiple Airborne badge, jungle badge, diver badge, and SAF Good Conduct medal to march :D

how many time those bro work in office think "wtf, when young time all the gal in mediacock drama all at least average average, when i get to work in office time, all lik Liu Ling Ling like that wor. CCB. " :eek:

if only.....

BMW520_M
13-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Very Impressive. Our NDP is every year but in China they only celebrate it every 10 years. NPD is kind of bored already. Maybe our so call General should watch their parade......

lglg666
13-10-2009, 06:06 PM
POWER....sure no horse run ones! :D