PDA

View Full Version : Me and all my ex..from number 1 to number xx

zanyzany
30-09-2009, 06:00 AM
Gettina bit bored from a failed r/s..jsut thot of sharing things thta happened with them..at least get a hard on frm it wun be so sad...

shall start with my first ex, vernoica. Knew her thru online IRC then and the first tym we met was during my army days after i dismount. First tym meet she come to my camp outside, and i was surprised with her looks.

She abit fleshy but smooth complexion and big breasts, easily a C. She wore tis torquise top wif quite low neck line can c her cleavage. Since meetin the first tym, i try to be innocent tryin hard nt to focus on her boobs. Then we took bus together, chattin happily.

Throughout the bus journey, she keep flirtin with me..tryin to establish some body contact wif me and i could feel her arms against me..so warm and kinda a turn on.. i decide to paly along and at 1 attempt evern tried to tickle her which she was surprised. bt think cos of tat attack, we alighted the bus holding hands..

when we go to my house and closed the door, she ask me where is my room. turned on the aircon, purposely make it colder and on some music. Went closer to her until i can smell her perfume. Told her u smell good and b4 i know it she leaned against me and i took the opportunity to kiss her..

things started off slowly and i was slowly enjoying the kiss..was my first kiss but i could c she gt some exp..could feel her mouth opening slightly and her tongue jsut touched my lips..and i responded of cos..

Was gettin into the mood wif a hard on then she stopped asked me go bath first..i palyfully ask her to join me bt she say she just bath liao..say will go take a nap first while waiting..so i no choice and went to take a quick bath..

When i got to my room was surprised with wat i saw...

Plotinus
30-09-2009, 09:34 AM
It was quite difficult to make out what you have written. Your writing is rife with too many spelling errors

lihaojunn
30-09-2009, 10:34 AM
When i got to my room was surprised with wat i saw...

Surprise with wat u saw? wat did u saw?
She took off her clothes and lie naked on your bed, but u see a cock standing hard on her lower part?:D

LianLover
30-09-2009, 03:39 PM
She took off her clothes and lie naked on your bed, but u see a cock standing hard on her lower part?:D

this is the 1st time i wish i had my powers to up someone ever since i lost it...

fucking funny....i literally laughed out loud

Cheonging101
30-09-2009, 05:03 PM

Well, better than pussy got teeth and tongue. :p

JeNoVa-IcHiGo
30-09-2009, 08:19 PM

haha. nice one. imagine if its his mum suddenly sitting in his room playing with the girl both naked *added girl got dick*. more jialat. LOL

kypdurron
30-09-2009, 08:42 PM
wow, the typing looks like it came from a 14 year old. Where are the parents these days, not keeping an eye on their kids internet habits?

juz4fun_haha
30-09-2009, 10:06 PM
u open the door then the money and wallet all gone.

Benefit
01-10-2009, 09:09 AM
I guess TS wont be coming back.

lihaojunn
01-10-2009, 09:31 AM
Oh Oh.. did i made TS angry? ops....

Angelsonline
02-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Oh Oh.. did i made TS angry? ops....

I think you busted his bubble and got him upset. :p

Ktsg
02-10-2009, 04:55 PM