PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam Gal To Provide Oil Massage At Balestier (No Hanky Panky)

30-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Greeting to all Brothers in SBF,

This is my first time starting a thread here. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a lady from Vietnam to provide her massage service to all brother who are seriously looking for good massage. Personally i have tried her service twice, her massage is very different from any other massages that i have tried. I really could not use the right words to describe the kind of feeling....maybe i just put it simple relax and refreshing after the session. Try it yourself and you will know.

Her details

Name: Ah Ti
Ht : Abt 1.63m
Wt: abt 58kgs
Looks : 7/10 (Syt look)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 33B
Language spoken: Chinese/Moderate
Damage:
$45/60min (Partial body massage c/w head and face massage)
$70/90min (Full body massage c/w head and face massage)

I would like to emphasize that she only provides clean massage. Therefore, any brother who are seriously seeking for real and authentic massage from Vietnam, you are welcome to pm me. She left three weeks before going back to Vietnam. Hurry!!!! :D

Cheers

30-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Hi everyone,

Seems like the response is not so good. Probably i did not describe the details a lot to spice all the brother here or maybe this is a clean massage (nobody interested). However, i will try to come the details soon. Cheers :D

kuching
30-09-2009, 07:55 AM
hihihi TS seems like the px a bit expensive leh
no wonder no brothers responeded ....futhermore looks like baby elephant lehhh

X_plorer
30-09-2009, 08:03 AM
Hey Bro.. $45 for 60min and $70 for 90min.. Everywhere also can find these type of pricing, and some of them have certificate in massage.. Confirm authentic massage, and moreover got steambath, sauna and refreshment.

If i go to Hotel Grand Blue Wave at JB, with RM 69, i can have my lunch / dinner, can relax whole day with sauna, steambath and a huge movie room to relax and see movie.. And moreover the massage also good. Must know which number provides good massage without hanky panky.. And also have pretty ones with good massage and good service also..

Maybe is she provide HJ on top of the massage, and auto roam on her.. With another $10 to $30 bucks, I dun think people would mind so much..

kuching
30-09-2009, 08:27 AM
hey bro.. $45 for 60min and $70 for 90min.. Everywhere also can find these type of pricing, and some of them have certificate in massage.. Confirm authentic massage, and moreover got steambath, sauna and refreshment.

If i go to hotel grand blue wave at jb, with rm 69, i can have my lunch / dinner, can relax whole day with sauna, steambath and a huge movie room to relax and see movie.. And moreover the massage also good. Must know which number provides good massage without hanky panky.. And also have pretty ones with good massage and good service also..

Maybe is she provide hj on top of the massage, and auto roam on her.. With another $10 to $30 bucks, i dun think people would mind so much..

i totally agree with u brrrrooo

lihaojunn
30-09-2009, 08:41 AM
Hey Bro.. $45 for 60min and $70 for 90min.. Everywhere also can find these type of pricing, and some of them have certificate in massage.. Confirm authentic massage, and moreover got steambath, sauna and refreshment.

If i go to Hotel Grand Blue Wave at JB, with RM 69, i can have my lunch / dinner, can relax whole day with sauna, steambath and a huge movie room to relax and see movie.. And moreover the massage also good. Must know which number provides good massage without hanky panky.. And also have pretty ones with good massage and good service also..

Maybe is she provide HJ on top of the massage, and auto roam on her.. With another $10 to $30 bucks, I dun think people would mind so much..

Ya... Agree with you bro, with that price we can go to one of the HC to enjoy an authentic massage, with sauna and hot pool, food and drink....

TS, perhaps should lower the price or add in some fun activities with the current price!

30-09-2009, 10:34 AM
hihihi TS seems like the px a bit expensive leh
no wonder no brothers responeded ....futhermore looks like baby elephant lehhh

I can assure you she is not baby elephant, instead she is slim, trust me...you want her contact? pm me.
There is a chinese saying "Yi fen qian, yi fen huo"

30-09-2009, 10:57 AM

i totally agree with u brrrrooo

Ya... Agree with you bro, with that price we can go to one of the HC to enjoy an authentic massage, with sauna and hot pool, food and drink....

TS, perhaps should lower the price or add in some fun activities with the current price!

I totally agree with you bros, with this kind of price you can get much more service in HC. Everyone has its own agenda, i often goes to HC i know what is their standard, therefore i am confident to intro this gal to all brothers who are seriously seeking for good massage. Really...with so much talking is not use unless you experience yourself. If you find that her skill is not good just give her whatever amount you deem she worth it. Whatever the case i will pm her contact no. to you bros, up to you to contact her. Regarding the pricing i will discuss with her. At this moment the damage still the same. I just helping her that's all. Cheers! :)

lihaojunn
30-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Oh ya, TS.. massage is done where? hotel room? on us or the gal? btw pte msg me her contact, Dun mind try a decent massage. will fr to bros here if its worth the price or not.

30-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Oh ya, TS.. massage is done where? hotel room? on us or the gal? btw pte msg me her contact, Dun mind try a decent massage. will fr to bros here if its worth the price or not.

Bro, pm you already...check your mail. Cheers! :)

30-09-2009, 11:25 AM

Bro, pm you already...check your mail. Cheers!

lihaojunn
30-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Bro, pm you already...check your mail. Cheers! :)

Thks bro.. will patronise and give a fr.

hondawave8
30-09-2009, 02:49 PM

This is my first time starting a thread here. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a lady from Vietnam to provide her massage service to all brother who are seriously looking for good massage. Personally i have tried her service twice, her massage is very different from any other massages that i have tried. I really could not use the right words to describe the kind of feeling....maybe i just put it simple relax and refreshing after the session. Try it yourself and you will know.

Her details

Damage:

I would like to emphasize that she only provides clean massage. Therefore, any brother who are seriously seeking for real and authentic massage from Vietnam, you are welcome to pm me. She left three weeks before going back to Vietnam. Hurry!!!! :D

Cheers

Hi Bro,
Can pls PM me the CTC.
Thks:)

Goldflame
30-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi bro, is the price incl room? Can pm me the ctc too. Many thx

Lua Goh
30-09-2009, 03:55 PM
She's coming back after 3 weeks?

30-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Hi bro, is the price incl room? Can pm me the ctc too. Many thx

Hi bro,

The price does not include room rate...

30-09-2009, 04:53 PM
She's coming back after 3 weeks?

She may extend another one month after 3 weeks, will keep everyone update...

30-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Apologise for those brother who tried to contact her in the afternoon, as she forget to bring her handphone when she goes out. Please try again tomorrow...According to her, one of the brother is communicating with her in Vietnam langauage, that's nice. But you are a bit rude in talking when her sister answer the phone, as Ah Ti was busy. Her sis thinks that you are not good, that's why she don't allow her to take you. For your info...

30-09-2009, 11:36 PM

Her details

Damage:

Cheers

Welcome all brother who wants good massage

notty1711
30-09-2009, 11:37 PM
deleted the post

X_plorer
01-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Hey Bro.. Contact received.. Maybe if she provides home service (and package deal), might be a good idea for her. 2 person @ $70 - $80..

People would save on the room charges. Since she dun have hanky panky, our bros can even ask her to massage our wife also.. haha.. then she would have 2 deals at a go.. Just said intro by our friends, saying that she is from Viet and her massage is very good, so thought of you working so hard at work/doing housework at home so hard, decided to give you a small reward for relaxation.. Then after the massage, you can have a session with your wife liao though Ah Ti didn't provides extra.. Haha..

$45 for 45 min and without Room is a bit very ex.. Mayabe she should book a room for whole day, anyway it's quite cheap as a whole day.. Then her price include the room still maybe more acceptable by other bros..

lihaojunn
01-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Apologise for those brother who tried to contact her in the afternoon, as she forget to bring her handphone when she goes out. Please try again tomorrow...According to her, one of the brother is communicating with her in Vietnam langauage, that's nice. But you are a bit rude in talking when her sister answer the phone, as Ah Ti was busy. Her sis thinks that you are not good, that's why she don't allow her to take you. For your info...

Bro i am the one who contact her at 1plus pm.. she nv pick up the call... 4 hours later then she called back, I was asking her in viet lang who she is as I never see my hp caller id when picking up as i was bz with my work. i was not rude at all. I was just asking "ai ar? em ten gi?" (who is this? whats your name?) Because i got many viet con gais frenz so not sure is it one of them called me.

Then the one who call me the lady ans me :"Mak Loan ya." (Chee bye face.) and she just hung up. I dun noe is she or her sis, but the attitude she gave was so bad. Can u pls ask her in what way am i rude? I think it is best if she wants business, she should not have scolded people with vulgarities where in the first place i did not scold her any at all.

01-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Bro i am the one who contact her at 1plus pm.. she nv pick up the call... 4 hours later then she called back, I was asking her in viet lang who she is as I never see my hp caller id when picking up as i was bz with my work. i was not rude at all. I was just asking "ai ar? em ten gi?" (who is this? whats your name?) Because i got many viet con gais frenz so not sure is it one of them called me.

Then the one who call me the lady ans me :"Mak Loan ya." (Chee bye face.) and she just hung up. I dun noe is she or her sis, but the attitude she gave was so bad. Can u pls ask her in what way am i rude? I think it is best if she wants business, she should not have scolded people with vulgarities where in the first place i did not scold her any at all.

As i have mentioned that she did not brought her handphone when she goes out. Sorry to keep you waiting for her reply. Now i understand and heard both side of the story. Don't worry brother i will explain it to her sister. If you are still interested for her massage, please contact her via sms. Thank you for your time to clarify... :D

yacker
01-10-2009, 05:20 PM
hi Bro

Can i have her contacts plsss?

thanks bro

01-10-2009, 05:40 PM

Hi bro again...i have aqcuired a little bit more information from her on why her sister called you back and said those words to you. Did you miss out some information on the first time she called you? You asked her after massage can go Lam Teng? You should know what it means, right? I have said that only clean massage nothing else...no wonder her sis called you and said those words. Please respect others...:mad:

01-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Hey Bro.. Contact received.. Maybe if she provides home service (and package deal), might be a good idea for her. 2 person @ $70 - $80..

People would save on the room charges. Since she dun have hanky panky, our bros can even ask her to massage our wife also.. haha.. then she would have 2 deals at a go.. Just said intro by our friends, saying that she is from Viet and her massage is very good, so thought of you working so hard at work/doing housework at home so hard, decided to give you a small reward for relaxation.. Then after the massage, you can have a session with your wife liao though Ah Ti didn't provides extra.. Haha..

$45 for 45 min and without Room is a bit very ex.. Mayabe she should book a room for whole day, anyway it's quite cheap as a whole day.. Then her price include the room still maybe more acceptable by other bros..

Hi bro X_plorer,

Your first suggestion is very well consider for. At this moment, as i have said before, she is very new to our environment and i do not have time to bring her around to guide her. Therefore, this is the current option i can do for her. While for the other suggestion to book a room for whole day may not be a good choice, what happens if there is only one customer on that day. Do not worry i will discuss with her on the new pricing. Cheers! :D

01-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Greeting to all bothers,

Brothers with two recent FR (within two months) and min 30 points...just want to filter those number collectors.

02-10-2009, 12:30 AM
welcome all brother who wants authentic vietnam massage. :D

greeting to all brothers in sbf,

this is my first time starting a thread here. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a lady from vietnam to provide her massage service to all brother who are seriously looking for good massage. Personally i have tried her service twice, her massage is very different from any other massages that i have tried. I really could not use the right words to describe the kind of feeling....maybe i just put it simple relax and refreshing after the session. Try it yourself and you will know.

Her details

name: Ah ti
ht : Abt 1.63m
wt: Abt 58kgs
looks : 7/10 (syt look)
body: 7/10
boobs: 33b
language spoken: Chinese/moderate
damage:
$45/60min (partial body massage c/w head and face massage)
$70/90min (full body massage c/w head and face massage)

i would like to emphasize that she only provides clean massage. Therefore, any brother who are seriously seeking for real and authentic massage from vietnam, you are welcome to pm me. She left three weeks before going back to vietnam. hurry!!!! :d

cheers

lihaojunn
02-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Hi bro again...i have aqcuired a little bit more information from her on why her sister called you back and said those words to you. Did you miss out some information on the first time she called you? You asked her after massage can go Lam Teng? You should know what it means, right? I have said that only clean massage nothing else...no wonder her sis called you and said those words. Please respect others...:mad:

Hello bro.. please be more informative. I never ever mention that word . When i called her earlier on, she did not call me back til hours later and scolded me those words. I did not received 2 calls from her. Like what i told you, I called her, no pick up, hours later she call back scold me such words like but i dun noe is she herself or her so called sistwer called back!
Looks like this viet lady is so dishonest. I will skip this massage.

Please check out the thread on Matters of the heart, Happily married with an ex WL by bro Casnova. I am married with a viet bx. and i do respect viet con gais!

Perhaps TS you should be more cautious on her ba. If shes such attitude in arranging massage with customer, why dun u urself help her to arrange. and btw lam teng is spelled as lam tinh! Anyway we dun push blame here and there further liao. There are still many decent massage out there for us to take up. Anyway TS, thanks for the no u pm me promptly and your help in clarifying with both parties!

02-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Alright bro, let the matter rest, don't want to know too much. Just try to help her, if she really do not appreciate my help, then i will close this thread. Cheers!!! :)

03-10-2009, 01:52 AM
I know one of the brother has tried her and very satisfy with her massage. I hope this brother would write a simple FR to describe your session. Thanks in advance.

To those brothers who wants real good massage, please do pm me.

Cheers! :D

03-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Greeting to all brothers,

Her details

Damage:

Cheers

04-10-2009, 01:44 AM
Welcome all brothers to pm for her contact

04-10-2009, 02:05 PM
$70/90min (Full body massage c/w head and face massage) :D

04-10-2009, 10:18 PM
$70/90min (Full body massage c/w head and face massage) :D

After discussing with her about the pricing...and agreed with the following new price.

$40/60min (Partial body massage c/w head and face massage)
$60/90min (Full body massage c/w head and face massage) :D

jackbl
04-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Wow..... u so actively helping her to promote her services, u must be "loving" her dearly hor :D If not, then she must have gave u some cut of the price :p

After discussing with her about the pricing...and agreed with the following new price.

Assassin
05-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Most TS has gt a special relationship with the FL whom he is promoting. Either:
(1) they are in a relationship;
(2) he is trying to court the FL by helping her;
(3) he is helping his gf's friend; or
(4) he is receiving some coffee money and/or free service.

All these info came from some of the FLs that i have visited and i am quite dissappointed with some of the high rep TS. :X

happyending
05-10-2009, 01:15 AM
bro mind sharing her contact. $60 for a full massage sounds good to me........... thanks

Insignia
05-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Thanks to bro 7749 for Ah Ti's contact. Tried her massage last week. Ah Ti is indeed a very good masseuer. She has been working as one in Hanoi for 4 years in a unisex joint. In terms of looks, she is at least 6.5, very genuine and hardworking. If you have troubled spots, she will make sure she spend more time on it. One of the better massages I had. Her massage skills are rated 8.5. Do note that she works from 12pm to 6pm only as she has another job in the evenings.Definitely recommended and will surely RTM. Please contact TS for contact.

05-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Wow..... u so actively helping her to promote her services, u must be "loving" her dearly hor :D If not, then she must have gave u some cut of the price :p

Most TS has gt a special relationship with the FL whom he is promoting. Either:
(1) they are in a relationship;
(2) he is trying to court the FL by helping her;
(3) he is helping his gf's friend; or
(4) he is receiving some coffee money and/or free service.

All these info came from some of the FLs that i have visited and i am quite dissappointed with some of the high rep TS. :X

Dear brothers,

Everyone has it's own agenda in helping people, this is based on your assumptions, sorry to tell you that none of the above. One of the main reasons is to share with brothers here with her unique massage skill, the other main reason you can find out from her.

05-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks to bro 7749 for Ah Ti's contact. Tried her massage last week. Ah Ti is indeed a very good masseuer. She has been working as one in Hanoi for 4 years in a unisex joint. In terms of looks, she is at least 6.5, very genuine and hardworking. If you have troubled spots, she will make sure she spend more time on it. One of the better massages I had. Her massage skills are rated 8.5. Do note that she works from 12pm to 6pm only as she has another job in the evenings.Definitely recommended and will surely RTM. Please contact TS for contact.

Hi bro Insignia,

Thank you for your FR, appreciate that very much. I am very glad that you enjoy her massage and planned to RTM. You are a nice guy, according to her...please accept my one humble point.

Greeting to all brothers again,

One positive FR is out. Those brothers who seeking for good massage please do not hesitiate to pm me.

VReaper
05-10-2009, 04:07 PM

Thanks to bro 7749 for Ah Ti's contact. Tried her massage last week. Ah Ti is indeed a very good masseuer. She has been working as one in Hanoi for 4 years in a unisex joint.

sorri ah brothers no offence but one say HCM one say Hanoi :confused::p

normally they speak differently leh.... ;)

05-10-2009, 11:44 PM
sorri ah brothers no offence but one say HCM one say Hanoi :confused::p

normally they speak differently leh.... ;)

Her home town is at HCM, while she works in Hanoi for four years dude... :confused:

06-10-2009, 07:32 AM

popee16
06-10-2009, 08:29 PM

Location and contact please!

07-10-2009, 02:54 AM

7evenInch
08-10-2009, 11:49 PM

09-10-2009, 07:31 AM

???........

12-10-2009, 12:02 AM
************************************************** **************************************************

************************************************** **************************************************

Welcome all brothers to pm me for her unique massage...

12-10-2009, 11:30 PM

Her details

Damage:

Cheers

14-10-2009, 01:12 AM

Welcome all brothers to pm me for her unique massage...

jackbl
14-10-2009, 01:20 AM
On 30th Sep u posted she has 3 weeks left, now 2 weeks gone, and she still have 3 weeks more???

She left three weeks before going back to Vietnam. Hurry!!!! :D