PDA

View Full Version : want to warn fellow samsters of place in grandlink

codenamesnake
29-09-2009, 11:38 PM
hi all, just wish to give the heads up to bros here about a joint in Grandlink.
it's located in second floor...just beside the public toilet. Service really sucks...the masseuse is a local. to begin with she is not a looker, figure wise not bad....slim and tall...but small boobs.

she speaks good english. i had opted for a 30min massage for $28, just to test water.... to my surprise she hardly was massaging me....at one point she stepped on my back, alot of force was used...but apart from that....she was really playing piano. fuck, and about less than 10 mins i was asked to turn around....where she did some so-called massage on my thighs...and popped GQ.

The only reason why i accepted her HJ was because i was really horny that day.

JG= $80, HJ=$50.....gosh....really slaughter... boh pian i chose HJ....
then she suggested...."ok, i'll do u a bit of JG...but u pay me another $10"...i was thinking "watever"....

wah lan....this bitch is really money faced plus fucked up service. i had paid her $50 when i entered for the 30 min massage....then when come out after service i handed her another $50. and she was like "ok can, thanx" then i just stood there to see wat she was gonna do.. then she said "erm, oh, do i need to give u back money".....fuck ccb...for this kinda service stil expect me to tip her ar? knn.... i said "YA, i paid u $50 earlier for the massage rite?" so u still need to give me the balance"

took back my change and left. when i left,i checked my watch. exactly 20mins, since i stepped into the shop....but i had opted for a 30min massage. KNN.

i think this kinda place no harm if i say out the shop name big big. KeLLy SPA. please avoid, if anyone got similar experience there please share. i actually saw her ad on Expatriates website. Avoid her at all cost, fucking waste of money and time.

2436_Boi
30-09-2009, 12:19 AM
it's located in second floor...just beside the public toilet. Service really sucks...the masseuse is a local. to begin with she is not a looker, figure wise not bad....slim and tall...but small boobs.

she speaks good english. i had opted for a 30min massage for $28, just to test water.... to my surprise she hardly was massaging me....at one point she stepped on my back, alot of force was used...but apart from that....she was really playing piano. fuck, and about less than 10 mins i was asked to turn around....where she did some so-called massage on my thighs...and popped GQ.

then she suggested...."ok, i'll do u a bit of JG...but u pay me another $10"...i was thinking "watever"....

wah lan....this bitch is really money faced plus fucked up service. i had paid her $50 when i entered for the 30 min massage....then when come out after service i handed her another $50. and she was like "ok can, thanx" then i just stood there to see wat she was gonna do.. then she said "erm, oh, do i need to give u back money".....fuck ccb...for this kinda service stil expect me to tip her ar? knn.... i said "YA, i paid u $50 earlier for the massage rite?" so u still need to give me the balance"

took back my change and left. when i left,i checked my watch. exactly 20mins, since i stepped into the shop....but i had opted for a 30min massage. KNN.

i think this kinda place no harm if i say out the shop name big big. KeLLy SPA. please avoid, if anyone got similar experience there please share. i actually saw her ad on Expatriates website. Avoid her at all cost, fucking waste of money and time.

i second to bro comments. should avoid at all cost.

Bobster
30-09-2009, 09:32 AM
It is Kelly SPA, run by Lynn... avoid this joint... try Zen instead, 1 hr only $40 with shower cubicle attached. Try Amy if u like big boobs lady, she is in the thirties. There are also younger ladies there, minah also available, but cant really massage. If u want SYT, or minah, go to Zen. If u want better massage u have to try those who are older. Well not too bad as i have personally tried Amy before, really worth the money, She has 34D boobs....

teovic
30-09-2009, 09:50 AM
>Hi bro, I also get very angry when I read your this FR, but I do have the same experience else where, get very tulang.... I know how you feel.

>I agree and support you that all bro here should spell out the name and address big big and clear clear for all bro to avoid.

enigmahomme
30-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Hi Bros & esp Codenamesnake

Thank u for the kind warning! I totally understand ur sentiments. But maybe let's keep our emotions down. No point letting one SOB spoil our day. We move on & consider this as a f@#$ing lesson learned. Wish u a better experience next time.

viewpanel
30-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Tested and tried before,.... Agree with TS 100%. That is really a F up joint. Avoid at all cost....

ribz
30-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Yea I second that. Saw their add in Internet sometime back and was writtent till can fly. Was attracted because its all local. Thought it will be Lynn but was another instead.

Didint try anymore service as I really wanted to get outa there. Real feeling of being robbed. Left the place heartpain; throw away hard earned money like this....

eurekasster
30-09-2009, 02:21 PM
I tried before too.
Fully agree with TS.

codenamesnake
01-10-2009, 05:20 AM
wow........im shocked and amazed at so many fellow bro kena robbed by this Lynn.... pls keep it coming guys... hope our warnings alert fellow samsters...
i think past couple of days i kinda suay.... i just wrote another FR on a 18 yr old bbbj CIM, which i got conned also.....damn angry...

just for ur infomation that post can be read here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/145233-18-yrs-bbbj-cim-swallow-8.html post #107.

anyway thanx for the bro who recommend the other spa (hope we can keep discreet bro) ;) ...maybe next time can try...i also notice that on the 3rd floor got one shop with malay masseuses...one was busty, but kinda plump... duno if massage and *ahem* good or not.

Bobster
01-10-2009, 08:57 AM
anyway thanx for the bro who recommend the other spa (hope we can keep discreet bro) ;) ...maybe next time can try...i also notice that on the 3rd floor got one shop with malay masseuses...one was busty, but kinda plump... duno if massage and *ahem* good or not.[/QUOTE]

Bro please do not patronise this joint, this is also a fuck up place, $$$ minded, worst than piano massage. There are thread here commenting about this place. Avoid at all cost.

jomblo
01-10-2009, 10:44 AM
i also experience this few weeks ago.... along jalan besar heading to sim lim...on ur right got one shop call PALACCA i think..sounds like melacca one...then i go in..got 2 lady... i CMI..the other one slutty..so go inside room...ask me pay 30..
then 5 mins ask me turn over...say FJ at 100...i say i only total bring 100 ..so left 70..she say ok..then screw her n she just lie down there....

i release also very fast becoz i already full tank..so after that i told her that

- do u think we guys so stupid to spend 100 dollars just like that?...she blur..so i told her for me..when i keep losing soccer..i will need to go n screw n donate in order to release the bad luck..then will be good again...so i no choice then i come here just do dump my bad luck n donate...

then she so happy n say..win more win more..then come again... n i tell her off...this kind of service..no massage at all..u thnk i ever come agian?...

i storm off the shop n the CMI lady also stun...
hahahah

so juz warn everyone to avoid this shop..n if the owner read this..pls buck up or pack up.....

by the way..anyone know abt those thai massage shop near that area?..so many n all the thai girl show up in front of the shop....

xchange
01-10-2009, 06:17 PM
by the way..anyone know abt those thai massage shop near that area?..so many n all the thai girl show up in front of the shop....

Go through the last few pages of the following links and you will get an idea.
Hopefully you will help to keep them alive.Better to go after 6pm.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/108127-thai-massage-shops-near-dunlop-street.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/82771-massage-shops-little-india.html

Sexeast
02-10-2009, 11:48 AM
anyway thanx for the bro who recommend the other spa (hope we can keep discreet bro) ;) ...maybe next time can try...i also notice that on the 3rd floor got one shop with malay masseuses...one was busty, but kinda plump... duno if massage and *ahem* good or not.

Bro please do not patronise this joint, this is also a fuck up place, $$$ minded, worst than piano massage. There are thread here commenting about this place. Avoid at all cost.[/QUOTE]

I aggree with Bro Bobster.. The malay joint at 3rd floor, very small.. u dun feel comfortable.. I kena before, handjob for $120!!!

Save ur money bros.. The Minahs are ok2 for Minahs Lover.. service-wise, first time experience, already extremely bad..

spockman
02-10-2009, 02:19 PM
I second that. Personally both spas on the 2nd floor in grandlink cannot make it.

The other one beside Kelly Spa i tried a few months back. But the recept was very honest she told me that there was no syt there mostly auntie 30+ - 40 but i tried anyway just to test water. And it was true! The moment the lady came in I was thinking 'OK thats it first and last time here!' :D

btw if i'm not wrong there's a spa at the basement as well, offering facial and spa treatments dunno whether if it's clean or not. Anyone been there?

Bobster
02-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Bro, try Zen this is another SPA on level 2, very prominent with pink sign board. This SPA is defintely than the other, with shower cubicle attached at every room. There are minahs but not good for massage, like for SYT too. Those in the 30s can massage as well as provide good service. I personally have tried Amy, big boobs and good massage, shiosk... As for the basement, this used to be from the badminton hall, no hanky panky type, genuine massage.

[QUOTE=spockman;4160625]I second that. Personally both spas on the 2nd floor in grandlink cannot make it.

[QUOTE]

SubaruSTI
02-10-2009, 11:30 PM
so far Health Zen is one u can try in GLS ...others forget them

Entrance : $40 for 1 hour
attached bathroom , clean environment , clean mattress and sheets
nice background music and the place is spacious

Wide range of girls to choose from
Multinationals from Local, PRC and malaysian chinese (MC)
multi-races from chinese to malay
multi sizes ..cup A to Cup 34D
multi age group from early 20s to early 40s

And most important multi packages to choose : 50 , 80 and 100

CockInPuss
03-10-2009, 01:25 AM
Wah Lan eh bros. I dunno so manny kenna carrot by this Kelly's Spa. I also kena same treatment some time back. We shud all boycott dis joint and let it close shop.